PDA

View Full Version : Mostly Harmless

Heebee
03-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Mostly Harmless is currently recruiting new members. We are an Australian-based guild, and most of our members are based in the Australian EST (GMT+10) timezone.

Our members are generally online between 6pm-Midnight (GMT+10), which is 3am-9am (US EST) or Midnight-5am (US PST) throughout the week, and most of the day/night on weekends.

We are a tight-knit group of friendly mature players currently averaging level 30, but we are open to players of any level and any class.

If you think you might be interested in joining us, contact either Heebee, Kray or Zard in-game. You don't have to be Australian to join, but if your regular play-time falls around ours (when the server is the most quiet), then definitely look us up!

Thanks,
Heebee!

anthony210
03-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Any relation to the EvE alliance "Mostly Harmless"?

Heebee
03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Any relation to the EvE alliance "Mostly Harmless"?

Nope, no connection whatsoever.

Muerte
03-12-2010, 03:56 PM
These guys are great:D

Heebee
03-14-2010, 09:52 PM
These guys are great:D

Aww shucks Muerte :)

Roku
03-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Muerte is right. These guys are cool and know what they are doing.

The old guild name was funnier though :p

Zanik
03-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Lol terris Thule oldschool ftw?

flednat
03-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Yup, nice group of us has come back to play. Its kinda of nice to have a group of people that you already know are competent to play together with. Send us a message if you play during our time.

Heebee
03-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Lol terris Thule oldschool ftw?

:D

Burder
03-17-2010, 03:55 AM
Just grouped with these guys in HK. Awesome bunch of people, real friendly and know what they are doing. If only i was in their time zone...

Rania
03-18-2010, 06:36 AM
was chatting to these guys last nigth as we are a bunch of aussie, great bunch :)

Grandpa
03-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Hey im level 7 only but would like the company at the hours i play anyway, im from sydney, please look out for me ingame, will also look for u guys, cheers.

Pikle
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah I just wanted to say every member I've met so far has been cool from Mostly Harmless. AND I don't know how you can get much funnier and more awesome than the name. If you don't think it's funny you probably don't get it. Awesome job guys! We look forward to watching your growth :)

Heebee
03-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Yeah I just wanted to say every member I've met so far has been cool from Mostly Harmless. AND I don't know how you can get much funnier and more awesome than the name. If you don't think it's funny you probably don't get it. Awesome job guys! We look forward to watching your growth :)

Cheers Pikle - appreciate the kind words :)

Amareck
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
/bump

Mostly Harmless is looking for members playing on the oceanic time slot, which includes americans (night shift anyone?) playing in the wee hours of the mornin :)

Hit up Heebee, Zard, Skankie or Kray in game for an invite!

Heebee
04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
We are an Australian guild on the Project 1999 Everquest server. Our ranks are filled almost entirely by ex-hardcore players who are older and more relaxed now, seeking a casual gaming experience, with a capable, effective and experienced raid force.

We welcome all oceanic time-zone players (including night shift Americans, odd-time play Europeans and *even* Kiwis!) who are willing to be part of a team, help their guild and not be a dick about it. Drama, immaturity and loot whoring are not welcome with us.

Mostly Harmless helps its members, groups a lot and when the time comes, will raid hard. We expect our members to follow suit.

We're currently recruiting new members - You can sign up using our Application form: http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
04-02-2010, 12:16 PM
These guys are quality people. If you are not an asshat and you primarily play in their prime time, check them out.

beiff
04-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Hail, Rangor

mixxit
04-04-2010, 06:53 AM
just grouped with two of these guys, nice guild

Murferoo
04-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Agreed, seem like a fun, laid back bunch.

Pikle
04-04-2010, 03:54 PM
They need more kiwis! Those guys are hilarious :)

beiff
04-06-2010, 12:30 AM
They need more kiwis! Those guys are hilarious :)

Guess we need to make fun of someone :P

Heebee
04-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Applications are still open folks: http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html

Hit us up if you're Aussie/Kiwi or play in our timeslot!

beiff
04-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Gnomes will be accepted for a short time

Heebee
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Gnomes will be accepted for a short time

^^This - both gnomes AND kiwis will be accepted!

Apply here! http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html

Yellow
04-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Audacious is a fattah!

Audacious93c
04-25-2010, 03:13 AM
Lol, I think Kadeem got banned for calling Shanna that didnt he?... lol

Heebee
04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
/boggle @ last two posts

Baa
04-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Hopefully once I get a few levels under the belt (currently at lvl 5) will send in an app!

Myself (returning player) and a friend (newbie) have just started up and loving it so far!

Kalorm
04-29-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm on east coast america. Will probably not play at the same time as most of you. But i really like your guild name.

Can i join?

Heebee
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm on east coast america. Will probably not play at the same time as most of you. But i really like your guild name.

Can i join?

Hehe, probably not the best for you mate.

Heebee
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
We're still on the look out for quality players from Australia/NZ or anyone else who plays in our late night timeslot (GMT+10). Our members are generally online between 6pm-Midnight (GMT+10), which is 3am-9am (US EST) or Midnight-5am (US PST) throughout the week, and most of the day/night on weekends.

Click here for the application form: http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html

Baa
05-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Spoken to Marcoz before and just trying to tee up a time to get an invite from an officer.

Will be great to be part of an Aussie guild!

Olorin
05-22-2010, 05:21 AM
By all means join this guild if you want your play experience to include camp and kill stealing -- oh, and officers that refuse to act on it.

I zoned into feerrott and noticed i was the only one in zone so i started killing spectres in the caves and after about an hour noticed i was having to wait longer for respawns. Sprint (MH Bard) was pulling them outside to kite -- when i told him that the area was camped he first made up some lies about someone else having the camp and giving it to him. When i kept pulling my mobs, he then called in a cleric (wysh) and a necro (hisi) in his guild to make sure i had slim pickings.

I started talking to an officer (Zard) about this -- incredibley he just logged off after i told him the situation.

Summary is -- this might be your kind of guild, but its certainly not mine.

Rania
05-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Firstly - why not take this to flames and rants where it belongs?

Secondly - Your post is a a complete misrepresentation, or at least biased and one-sided representation, of the facts.

I was sitting outside specs watching Jefferson Airlines (unguilded) kill approximately 10 specs over the space of 20 mins or so. Jefferson had told me he had the camp. No one else was visible, even though I went looking around several times (had never been there before). No hint of Gabrielle (Gothic Circle) was visible, who I presume is making the complaint above.

Jefferson left, gave me a firework (sweet!) and left me with the camp. I killed 4 specs. Then Gabrielle appears, claiming its camped. I responded it was camped, but not by her. I advised her of the above and questioned WHY someone (Jefferson) had been taking mobs for quite some time, appearently cleared the entire area, and Gabrielle had said nothing and not appeared. Additionally, Bronson and one other player I didn't catch the name of were also killing stuff, apparently for some time. Gabrielle didn't notice THOSE either.

I do not believe that Gabrielle "had" the camp. Absolutely not. Shows up out of nowhere after half an hour of absense to claim its hers? Bollox.

And lastly, to tie up this bore - I killed no mob that gabrielle was on (or even near) at all - not once. Gabrielle repeatedly engaged mobs (successfully KS'ing one) after I had engaged - contrary to the rules of this server.

Please represent complaints honestly and in the correct place.

Oh yes - you spoke with 3 officers officers, all of whom told you they didn't believe you, and then you dragged your complaint into /ooc as well. Go away Gabrielle.

EDIT: I feel that I should add that at the time Gabrielle threatened me with contacting my officers, I gave her a complete list of all officer names, one of which was zard. I told her she should /tell zard quickly as he had to log for dinner. Just thought I'd clear that up; another deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

Olorin
05-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Firstly - why not take this to flames and rants where it belongs?

Secondly - Your post is a a complete misrepresentation, or at least biased and one-sided representation, of the facts.

I was sitting outside specs watching Jefferson Airlines (unguilded) kill approximately 10 specs over the space of 20 mins or so. Jefferson had told me he had the camp. No one else was visible, even though I went looking around several times (had never been there before). No hint of Gabrielle (Gothic Circle) was visible, who I presume is making the complaint above.

Jefferson left, gave me a firework (sweet!) and left me with the camp. I killed 4 specs. Then Gabrielle appears, claiming its camped. I responded it was camped, but not by her. I advised her of the above and questioned WHY someone (Jefferson) had been taking mobs for quite some time, appearently cleared the entire area, and Gabrielle had said nothing and not appeared. Additionally, Bronson and one other player I didn't catch the name of were also killing stuff, apparently for some time. Gabrielle didn't notice THOSE either.

I do not believe that Gabrielle "had" the camp. Absolutely not. Shows up out of nowhere after half an hour of absense to claim its hers? Bollox.

And lastly, to tie up this bore - I killed no mob that gabrielle was on (or even near) at all - not once. Gabrielle repeatedly engaged mobs (successfully KS'ing one) after I had engaged - contrary to the rules of this server.

Please represent complaints honestly and in the correct place.

Oh yes - you spoke with 3 officers officers, all of whom told you they didn't believe you, and then you dragged your complaint into /ooc as well. Go away Gabrielle.

EDIT: I feel that I should add that at the time Gabrielle threatened me with contacting my officers, I gave her a complete list of all officer names, one of which was zard. I told her she should /tell zard quickly as he had to log for dinner. Just thought I'd clear that up; another deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

I did talk to Zard, explained the situation, he said he would check then logged without further response. None of the other officers responed. No misrepresentation there. This is an honest complaint, when I ran through the zone to get a rez with Zarina noticed that NO ONE else was in zone. Got Rez, came back and still no one in zone, so i started killing. Did 3 or 4 complete cycles then noticed that the spawns were out of order, thats when i confronted you. Face it, you wanted the camp so you took it regardless of anyone else being there, my guess is you just looked in the main path and not the side halls or you would have seen me.

As far as you Kill Stealing, maybe you have a different word for it when I attack a mob at 100% health -- then you and your friends nuke it down and tell me to leave "your" mobs alone.

Good try though.