PDA

View Full Version : Today I learned words are powerful and they are deeds in and of themselves.

magnetaress
03-04-2023, 01:08 AM
G-d bless you all. I hope your journey as you crossover is pleasant and the times to come are without suffering. And that you all find peace and dignity in this life.

Duik
03-04-2023, 03:06 AM
Sselb D-g
Rabka Uhalla
Mollahs
Ngain Emoc

That should cover it.

Swish
03-04-2023, 03:29 AM
:confused:

Botten
03-04-2023, 10:11 AM
G-d bless you all. I hope your journey as you crossover is pleasant and the times to come are without suffering. And that you all find peace and dignity in this life.

You and Jib first!

goblinmob
03-04-2023, 10:42 AM
the sun came up. It's a good day.
JocAXINz-YE

Ekco
03-04-2023, 12:16 PM
the sun came up. It's a good day.
JocAXINz-YE

Gd_6b7rpeEI

i don't recommend it, BUT i no longer have to imagine how Raymond feels.

goblinmob
03-04-2023, 12:44 PM
What, dawg?! Like that happened to you?

Ekco
03-04-2023, 01:25 PM
What, dawg?! Like that happened to you?

brad pit didn't pull a gun on me no, BUT my brain was 100% convinced ww3 had started because i watch the news too much and literally became a shut-in recluse over covid for the last couple years.

pretty sure my brain released whatever chemicals are in the penal gland when it thinks its about to die because i tripped balls for a good lil while... and it was fantasy/everquest themed with highlights including me telling a cop "fuck you, Gandalf will save me." and mumbling shit about translocates and shit like that...

anyway. not only did i think i was about to die i thought we all were, and every day since that day has been fucking peachy. + Prozac

Ekco
03-04-2023, 01:27 PM
also the meal that tastes better than any meal ever or w/e from the fight club scene, for me it was a all star special at waffle house at 4am, two towns over

Jobaber
03-04-2023, 05:16 PM
brad pit didn't pull a gun on me no, BUT my brain was 100% convinced ww3 had started because i watch the news too much and literally became a shut-in recluse over covid for the last couple years.

pretty sure my brain released whatever chemicals are in the penal gland when it thinks its about to die because i tripped balls for a good lil while... and it was fantasy/everquest themed with highlights including me telling a cop "fuck you, Gandalf will save me." and mumbling shit about translocates and shit like that...

anyway. not only did i think i was about to die i thought we all were, and every day since that day has been fucking peachy. + Prozac

lol great post but its not over we are all going to die. We're still on step 3/ 4 of 7. What you speak of in this post was just step 1!

Ekco
03-04-2023, 05:25 PM
we are all going to die.

not me, Gandalf Jesus is gonna TL me the fuck outta here.

sorry you don't got. i might even be noah but fuck that i ain't building shit, ya'll retards are on your own.

nM4okRvCg2g

magnetaress
03-04-2023, 07:32 PM
I'm still tripping pieneal glandular ballz.

Didn't stop from 2018.

The only thing that grounds me is the pain and similarities between then and there where I died in the psychward.

Every rotation is a trip.

Waiting for the red tide that swallows the world. This body is dying. The mind is gone and lost in echos.

I'll be trying to comfort you though. Death will be sweet when it's finally come and accepted.

The next world is gonna be great. Don't chu worry none.

Enjoy the memory of your waffles. Chase the dragon. Or lay down to rest one final time. There'll be a real dragon to chase the next bodies.

aussenseiter
03-04-2023, 07:53 PM
I'm still tripping pieneal glandular ballz.

Didn't stop from 2018.

The only thing that grounds me is the pain and similarities between then and there where I died in the psychward.

Every rotation is a trip.

Waiting for the red tide that swallows the world. This body is dying. The mind is gone and lost in echos.

I'll be trying to comfort you though. Death will be sweet when it's finally come and accepted.

The next world is gonna be great. Don't chu worry none.

Enjoy the memory of your waffles. Chase the dragon. Or lay down to rest one final time. There'll be a real dragon to chase the next bodies.

Enduring torment builds character and grants honor.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Politics/sen-john-mccain-tty-06-gty-jef-170718_hpMain_3_1x1_992.jpg

goblinmob
03-04-2023, 10:29 PM
An entire lifetime of preparation for a single moment. Guess we'll just have to wait and see