PDA

View Full Version : Another told you so! Ukraine is getting owned!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Patrece
03-01-2023, 08:42 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1630750037062942722

Running out of dudes are we?

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)

Ekco
03-01-2023, 08:56 AM
>The full clip: he’s accurately describing what happens IF a NATO country is invaded.

didn't watch but appears it was edited according to someone who cares. globalists are 100% winning btw. hope this helps.

Patrece
03-01-2023, 09:39 AM
I think they'd been winning a largely unopposed fight for a solid 30-40 years before I was born. Largely because people were trusting, absorbed only in their own lives/TV etc

What Mr Miami Mansion (VZ) just said is their forces are nearly gone and dollar bills can't pick up a gun and fight, so the US will have to. I can't think of any mental gymnastics where running out of troops means you won but maybe you'll succeed there somehow.

There is exactly 0% chance I'd help our establishment fight Ukraine or even think of enlisting to protect the goofballs here. Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it. Well, minus the goofballs but they're fucked anyways just look at em.

MrSparkle001
03-01-2023, 09:52 AM

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)

He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.

Skarne
03-01-2023, 09:52 AM
There is exactly 0% chance I'd help our establishment fight Ukraine or even think of enlisting to protect the goofballs here. Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it. Well, minus the goofballs but they're fucked anyways just look at em.

You wouldn’t enlist anyway you hate America

Ekco
03-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it.

nah. fuck Russia, fuck China.. fuck our empire also BUT if you're going to be a victim of propaganda its prolly best to go with the one where you actually live considering everyone else is mad jelly and wants us all dead. more foreigners dying in a proxy conflict the better, Russian population pyramid is fucked and I'm glad they are less of a threat now and literally don't give a fuck about what's actually going on in Ukraine.

Jimjam
03-01-2023, 10:05 AM
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.

Its basic behaviouralism. Rewarded behaviour is more likely to be repeated.

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?

unsunghero
03-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Putin wins by waiting out aid for Ukraine. Ukraine wins by waiting out support for Putin

20 years war of attrition for the rubble here we come

unsunghero
03-01-2023, 11:48 AM
I recommend the US set up a monthly direct deposit to Ukraine. I find I don’t flinch as much bill expenditures when I don’t have to manually enter them

Can’t wait for all the ways Ukraine is going to pay us back one day

Patriam1066
03-01-2023, 12:01 PM

Vladimir putin is 5’3” and put bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan. I’m enjoying my tax dollars slowing down the retard Zerg, even if it eventually prevails

Patriam1066
03-01-2023, 12:03 PM

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?

5’3” delusional moron thinks he runs an empire and steps on a rake to show us all a lesson

Bigger delusional moron posts thread about it.

MrSparkle001
03-01-2023, 12:04 PM

I don't know? Maybe? I don't know the psychological models. What I do know is an aspiring autocrat like Putin will not stop if we give in to him. Chamberlain tried that with Hitler, and Hitler wound up attempting and nearly conquering Europe.

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 12:04 PM
Russia will win by June.

I have a history of good predictions.

unsunghero
03-01-2023, 12:09 PM
^
You really think this?

MrSparkle001
03-01-2023, 12:14 PM
You think Russia wins this in three months?

Here's what everyone needs to understand: Russia will never win this. Even if they are allowed to keep their illegally annexed territory they will be subject to terrorist attacks, rebel attacks and constant sanctions. Victory and peace are unachievable so long as Russia continues to consider the annexed territories as Russian soil.

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 12:18 PM
You think Russia wins this in three months?

Even if they are allowed to keep their illegally annexed territory

That's my victory condition.

Ekco
03-01-2023, 12:27 PM
I recommend the US set up a monthly direct deposit to Ukraine. I find I don’t flinch as much bill expenditures when I don’t have to manually enter them

Can’t wait for all the ways Ukraine is going to pay us back one day

good thing money is only real if you believe in it hard enough. wonder how many jobs are saved due to people dying over there in a sick chess game for rich assholes.

gotta remember to look on the brightside of life

Patrece
03-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Vladimir putin is 5’3” and put bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan. I’m enjoying my tax dollars slowing down the retard Zerg, even if it eventually prevails

Love all the bogus "journalism" surrounding that one.

Vlad isn't playing, and because he's anti globalist tranny agenda, they made up all the Russia hoax stuff to go for a double whammy. Of course they paint this as some random invasion by Russia but that is completely outside the truth. So are their assertions that the biolabs in Ukraine are "misinformation".

The bad news is many people (all over the world) paid attention to that whole charade and came to conclusions about who is and isn't telling the truth. You know, the ones of us who aren't mesmerized by fantasy sportsball leagues and dolled up e-roasties.

unsunghero
03-01-2023, 12:48 PM
gotta remember to look on the brightside of life

We trained our African Grey parrot to sing the Monty Python song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Botten
03-01-2023, 07:49 PM

Are all MAGA supporters and anti-vaxxers this stupid?

News from this week:

Nearly 2 million barrels of Russian diesel are stranded at sea because no one wants to buy them (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nearly-2-million-barrels-russian-204036701.html)

Oh and these two:

Russia's oil and gas revenues fell nearly 40% in Jan, IEA says (https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/russias-oil-and-gas-revenues-fell-nearly-40-in-jan-iea-says)

Russia, So Desperate for Armor, Is Digging Up Ancient Soviet Amphibious Vehicles (https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a43129749/russia-using-ancient-soviet-armored-vehicles/)

Horza
03-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Love all the bogus "journalism" surrounding that one.

Vlad isn't playing, and because he's anti globalist tranny agenda, they made up all the Russia hoax stuff to go for a double whammy. Of course they paint this as some random invasion by Russia but that is completely outside the truth. So are their assertions that the biolabs in Ukraine are "misinformation".

The bad news is many people (all over the world) paid attention to that whole charade and came to conclusions about who is and isn't telling the truth. You know, the ones of us who aren't mesmerized by fantasy sportsball leagues and dolled up e-roasties.

Good guy Vlad over there stopping the femboy globalist biolabs (pay no attention to the 200k dead already).

Trexller
03-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Russia will win by June.

I have a history of good predictions.

how exactly will they accomplish this? seriously I'm genuinely interested

unless Putin is hiding some kind of wunderwaffe, then the soviets don't have any new tricks to pull or new cards to play

after a year of conflict, the west knows every strength and weakness of the soviet army, who cannot be resupplied. the equipment and manpower being spent in ukraine by the soviets took them decades to stockpile, going back to when they were actually called Soviets.

Putin can conscript every old man and little baby to go fight, but it doesn't make any difference when he can't replace his armor, missles, electronic sensors, and anything that flies.

NATO knows its walking on thin ice when providing aid to russia's enemies, and the idea to keep ukraine in the fight long enough for russia to run out of "Stuff" is a good idea that avoids wider war while weakening something that was always a thorn in their side.

So like I said, unless Putin is hiding an army of Gundam soldiers, then there's no way he pulls anything out of this.

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 08:13 PM
how exactly will they accomplish this? seriously I'm genuinely interested

unless Putin is hiding some kind of wunderwaffe, then the soviets don't have any new tricks to pull or new cards to play

after a year of conflict, the west knows every strength and weakness of the soviet army, who cannot be resupplied. the equipment and manpower being spent in ukraine by the soviets took them decades to stockpile, going back to when they were actually called Soviets.

Putin can conscript every old man and little baby to go fight, but it doesn't make any difference when he can't replace his armor, missles, electronic sensors, and anything that flies.

NATO knows its walking on thin ice when providing aid to russia's enemies, and the idea to keep ukraine in the fight long enough for russia to run out of "Stuff" is a good idea that avoids wider war while weakening something that was always a thorn in their side.

So like I said, unless Putin is hiding an army of Gundam soldiers, then there's no way he pulls anything out of this.

I take their stated goal to be the Donbas region(s). They have it. That's victory.

We're just waiting for the wagging of tongues.

Trexller
03-01-2023, 08:25 PM
I take their stated goal to be the Donbas region(s). They have it. That's victory.

We're just waiting for the wagging of tongues.

https://liveuamap.com/

6 months ago Putin had alot more then today

they don't have all of donbas, they have portions consisting of incomplete territories of oblasts luhansk, donetsk, zaporizhia, kherson and territory crimea, and not a single provincial capital city.

and again, russia cannot be resupplied, while ukraine is enjoying an endless stream of the best military tech NATO has to offer.

again genuinely asking, how in your mind will Putin hold onto the territories he currently occupies with rapidly dwindling amounts 30 year old soviet hardware?

Who is more dangerous? The soldier who loves his job? or the soldier who loves what is behind him?

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 08:37 PM
If they call their shot and hit it, you gotta respect that.

Game recognize game.

You don't have to like it.

Ekco
03-01-2023, 09:02 PM
A79uneUEfjM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1ffwAzUsAMHdud.jpg

Trexller
03-01-2023, 09:02 PM

Game recognize game.

you haven't explained anything from a strategic military perspective, yet you claim to be certain of its outcome

inb4 next colloquial phrase response from aussiemeister

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 09:11 PM
you haven't explained anything from a strategic military perspective, yet you claim to be certain of its outcome

inb4 next colloquial phrase response from aussiemeister

Why is it my responsibility to explain how they will keep the territory they have taken and have been holding?

The onus is on you to explain how Ukraine will root them out.

Trexller
03-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Why is it my responsibility to explain how they will keep the territory they have taken and have been holding?

The onus is on you to explain how Ukraine will root them out.

i have, in dozens of posts over several threads.

it really isn't a complicated matter

its 20th century warfare vs 21st century warfare

Jobaber
03-01-2023, 09:29 PM
see you all in hell haha

Trexller
03-01-2023, 09:33 PM
see you all in hell haha

we aren't lucky enough to die

Jobaber
03-01-2023, 09:35 PM
That's why we'll call it hell! :o

https://i.imgur.com/NcCzvKn.gif

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 09:41 PM
i have, in dozens of posts over several threads.

it really isn't a complicated matter

its 20th century warfare vs 21st century warfare

The part I really don't understand is how capping the Russian barrel price lower than the Brent oil price is supposed to hurt Russia. :confused:

Jobaber
03-01-2023, 09:48 PM
you see, what we're gonna do is take this ornrey little rabbid fella, poke em, yell at em, push em in a corner. He'll straiten up.

Trexller
03-01-2023, 09:49 PM
The part I really don't understand is how capping the Russian barrel price lower than the Brent oil price is supposed to hurt Russia. :confused:

while the strategic defense initiative (STAR WARS program) was dominating headlines in the late 1980s, Reagen was orchestrating deals with the saudis to bottom the price of oil, to deprive the USSR of its -only- major global export. this had a cascading effect throughout the USSR economy, ultimately being the first or last nail in its coffin, depending on how you look at history.

i guess folks in 2022 thought that it wouldn't hurt to try again to starve russia of its energy revenue, of course in 2022, many nations were alot more reliant on cheap russian energy than in 1991.

the star wars program was 100% a bluff against the soviets, it probably could not have shot down a balloon.

lol reagen

Jobaber
03-01-2023, 09:50 PM
America seriously doing the Zap Brannigan killbot strategy with Ukraine right now.

XDWcg8dh930

Trexller
03-01-2023, 10:01 PM
America seriously doing the Zap Brannigan killbot strategy with Ukraine right now.

yeah actually, that's not far off...

like the man said: soldiers win battles, but logistics wins wars.

and like I keep saying, russia can't resupply, and ukraine shops at NATO-Mart with an infinite line of credit.

all NATO has to do is keep propping up ukraine until the russians exhaust their equipment and supplies, which will occur sooner than later.

Anyone who is still willing to give the russians military hardware (Iran, NK) doesn't have much to begin with, and the only nation who could make a difference (China) has absolutely zero to gain if russia wins in ukraine, but they have alot to lose if they get involved more than they already are.

it's a concept so simple that even aussenseiter could understand

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 10:08 PM
yeah actually, that's not far off...

like the man said: soldiers win battles, but logistics wins wars.

and like I keep saying, russia can't resupply, and ukraine shops at NATO-Mart with an infinite line of credit.

all NATO has to do is keep propping up ukraine until the russians exhaust their equipment and supplies, which will occur sooner than later.

Anyone who is still willing to give the russians military hardware (Iran, NK) doesn't have much to begin with, and the only nation who could make a difference (China) has absolutely zero to gain if russia wins in ukraine, but they have alot to lose if they get involved more than they already are.

it's a concept so simple that even aussenseiter could understand

Malorussia will return to her sisters by the summer. All who deny this are my foes.

Trexller
03-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Malorussia will return to her sisters by the summer. All who deny this are my foes.

now you're just being horza

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 10:15 PM
now you're just being horza

They might try a coup, like on January 6th.

The people are hungry for blood.

Trexller
03-01-2023, 10:23 PM
They might try a coup, like on January 6th.

The people are hungry for blood.

are you talking about russians?

they would make the jan 6 joke look like a picnic in the park

they also live in a police state, which employs more military assets against its population than it has in ukraine.

a coup attempt would have to come from within Putin's circle or not at all.

realistically, russia will die the same way that the USSR died, economically.

then globalist interests will swarm russia and establish themselves the same way that russian oligarchs and KGB officers bought up all the nationalized industries for fractions of pennies on the dollar when the USSR fell in 1991.

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 10:37 PM
are you talking about russians?

they would make the jan 6 joke look like a picnic in the park

they also live in a police state, which employs more military assets against its population than it has in ukraine.

a coup attempt would have to come from within Putin's circle or not at all.

realistically, russia will die the same way that the USSR died, economically.

then globalist interests will swarm russia and establish themselves the same way that russian oligarchs and KGB officers bought up all the nationalized industries for fractions of pennies on the dollar when the USSR fell in 1991.

no, Ukraine. They already did it in 2014. :o

Trexller
03-01-2023, 10:48 PM

2014, when russia waltzed into the crimean territory unopposed because ukraine didn't have anything close to an army, fast forwarded to 9 years later when they have one of the most capable armies on planet earth? and the ukrainian people are gonna stage a coup against the most Churchillian leader since Churchill?

you really do have the horza bug today

Horza
03-01-2023, 10:59 PM

Zelensky is going to get couped by his own people and then the Russian army will take Kiev in less than 72 hours :p

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 11:05 PM
Zelensky is going to get couped by his own people and then the Russian army will take Kiev in less than 72 hours :p

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/k/karlmarx/382655/karlmarx1-2x.jpg

Patriam1066
03-01-2023, 11:29 PM

They make less money but since they still make some money, they don’t stop exporting and thus cause a supply shock

Patriam1066
03-01-2023, 11:31 PM

Game recognize game.

It only made 8 million refugees and cost 500,000 lives

Very respectable, they teach you that in mass?

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 11:44 PM
They make less money but since they still make some money, they don’t stop exporting and thus cause a supply shock

But that was already the Russian barrel price. It's always cheaper than Brent.

How does capping it do anything?

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 11:47 PM
It only made 8 million refugees and cost 500,000 lives

Very respectable, they teach you that in mass?

Trexller is a humanist and I have indulgence to engage in humanist logic with him.

Patrece
03-02-2023, 12:09 AM
And Donald Trump is colluding with them!

Haha am I right?!

Trexller
03-02-2023, 12:27 AM
And Donald Trump is colluding with them!

Haha am I right?!

well a couple of months before a land war that they all knew was coming, he did try to delay or refuse some extremely effective man portable anti-tank weapons

Patrece
03-02-2023, 12:36 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1631046414926225408

"NBC News journalist Keir Simmons recently went to Crimea and reported that most Crimeans are pro-Russia. Now, Ukraine has put him on its hit list website for reporting this fact."

Yet another told you so

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 12:45 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1631046414926225408

"NBC News journalist Keir Simmons recently went to Crimea and reported that most Crimeans are pro-Russia. Now, Ukraine has put him on its hit list website for reporting this fact."

Yet another told you so

Isn't it fun to deny elections? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Donbas_status_referendums)

Patrece
03-02-2023, 12:52 AM
All those Ukrainians said they want to be Russian and would fight the corrupt Zelensky regime that was inserted

Watch it until it sticks in ur lil npc brain

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 12:56 AM
All those Ukrainians said they want to be Russian and would fight the corrupt Zelensky regime that was inserted

Watch it until it sticks in ur lil npc brain

Nah I got here before you did. Ukraine is not good.

Russia isn't good either but we aren't paying them lol.

Trexller
03-02-2023, 12:59 AM
Nah I got here before you did. Ukraine is not good.

Russia isn't good either but we aren't paying them lol.

I support propping up Ukraine until russia backs off because on that day, a bill will come due.

a bill that Ukraine will never, ever be able to pay

then we own them.

one more cute little NATO puppet state

eat that, Vlad

Patrece
03-02-2023, 12:59 AM
Russia is fine. They don't allow this genital choppin nutjob stuff. That's why there's all these lies and hostility about them.

Patrece
03-02-2023, 01:00 AM
I support propping up Ukraine until russia backs off because on that day, a bill will come due.

then we own them.

eat that, Vlad

They're already owned, by the cabal

Trexller
03-02-2023, 01:01 AM
this genital choppin nutjob stuff

yeah it's annoying, but it will pass when it is no longer politically useful.

just ask black lives matter

Patrece
03-02-2023, 01:02 AM
They tried to cover for that domestic terror org as long as they could

Then we found out they either gave the money to Joe Biden or bought rapper mansions with the white guilter idiots' money

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 01:04 AM

then we own them.

eat that, Vlad

Puppet states aren't good either. Partner states should stand on their own feet.

I'm hearing good things about Estonia.

Trexller
03-02-2023, 01:04 AM
They tried to cover for that domestic terror org as long as they could

Then we found out they either gave the money to Joe Biden or bought rapper mansions with the white guilter idiots' money

yeah i think corporate america played the long game with the BLM insurgents. "We'll donate money to look like we support their cause, but we'll donate so much money that they will burn themselves down"

its actually genius

Trexller
03-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Puppet states aren't good either. Partner states should stand on their own feet.

yep. as soon as you devote 2% of your GDP to your military

it's cute how you think Ukraine ever had a choice in the matter

Patrece
03-02-2023, 01:07 AM
yeah i think corporate america played the long game with the BLM insurgents. "We'll donate money to look like we support their cause, but we'll donate so much money that they will burn themselves down"

its actually genius

It got spent on electing Brandon (who is making sure the lower class is getting stomped by food, gas and utility prices) and rapper mansions

lol

unsunghero
03-02-2023, 01:36 AM

its actually genius

Trexller
03-02-2023, 01:41 AM
yeah exactly

unless that damage was caused by the proud boy douche bags who ran with the BLM crowds to cause extra damage

if thats the case then:

https://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpeg

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 01:46 AM
yeah exactly

unless that damage was caused by the proud boy douche bags who ran with the BLM crowds to cause extra damage

if thats the case then:

https://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpeg

Probley Antifa. They hate white moderates.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:12 AM
But that was already the Russian barrel price. It's always cheaper than Brent.

How does capping it do anything?

Because europe/the West insures 99% of oil tankers coming out of Russia, they can’t sell it at above the price cap to anyone in the world

Russia was selling exported barrels of tanker oil at much greater prices than that price cap. I have no idea where you’re getting your information, not anyone in oil clearly

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 02:19 AM
Because europe/the West insures 99% of oil tankers coming out of Russia, they can’t sell it at above the price cap to anyone in the world

Russia was selling exported barrels of tanker oil at much greater prices than that price cap. I have no idea where you’re getting your information, not anyone in oil clearly

Wouldn't the Brent barrel always be bought second if it was higher, which it was?

I have no information other than prices.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:20 AM
No, because there is limited supply of anything at any certain price. And the oil market isn’t purely supply and demand, it’s extremely speculative so it doesn’t fluctuate at quickly as things are bought. It’s not even really a market

There is not enough Brent for the entire planet, not enough west Texas intermediate for the entire planet, etc

Either way, Russia isn’t imminently going bankrupt, but it did help

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:23 AM
Europe could stop exports of Russia oil in tankers globally to a great extent for a year if they wanted to. India and China are getting insurers on line but it’s taking a while, especially in China

You’d need to talk to a commodities trader to understand this fully. One of my friends left engineering and works for Total at their trade desk in Houston and I asked him how this cap worked (and how it could be enforced) a few months ago because it also didn’t make sense to me

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 02:27 AM
No, because there is limited supply of anything at any certain price. And the oil market isn’t purely supply and demand, it’s extremely speculative so it doesn’t fluctuate at quickly as things are bought. It’s not even really a market

There is not enough Brent for the entire planet, not enough west Texas intermediate for the entire planet, etc

Either way, Russia isn’t imminently going bankrupt, but it did help

OK that helps. I had thought Brent was some standard price for all Western oil.

But I still think Russia sold all the crude oil they intended to sell, and first.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:30 AM
I don’t understand it enough to refute that point further, but to the extent I do understand it and especially talking to a commodities trader, it has had a major reduction in Russia profits

That said, they still are making profit. They are a petro state and India and China haven’t joined sanctions, plus India is moving BIGLY into tanker insurance

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 02:43 AM
I don’t understand it enough to refute that point further, but to the extent I do understand it and especially talking to a commodities trader, it has had a major reduction in Russia profits

That said, they still are making profit. They are a petro state and India and China haven’t joined sanctions, plus India is moving BIGLY into tanker insurance

Dollars to donuts there's already a WTO lawsuit ongoing over it.

And here we are attempting to discuss it as the laity.

So we've got that going for us, which is nice. :p

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:53 AM
India is going to be a superpower by playing China, Russia, and the U.S. against one another. That’s the only takeaway from Russia v Ukraine

Trexller
03-02-2023, 02:59 AM
India is going to be a superpower by playing China, Russia, and the U.S. against one another. That’s the only takeaway from Russia v Ukraine

i see this happening too.

one thing im not processing tho is how they are gonna work out their trust issues in the military and gov't. like the indian army thinks the navy is trying to take over, and vice versa.

same things go on in the various offices of indian gov't, and their birthright caste system, its all holding them back.

and the fact that their entire society from the trash collectors all the way up to the president couldn't function without bribery.

you can't even get a drivers license without giving the guy at the indian DMV office an extra consideration.

the people are hard working, their cultures are much more homogenous, and they produce alot of great minds. but they won't be a super power until they get out of their own way

and build a nuclear triad.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:02 AM
i see this happening too.

one thing im not processing tho is how they are gonna work out their trust issues in the military and gov't. like the indian army thinks the navy is trying to take over, and vice versa.

same things go on in the various offices of indian gov't, and their birthright caste system, its all holding them back.

and the fact that their entire society from the trash collectors all the way up to the president couldn't function without bribery.

you can't even get a drivers license without giving the guy at the indian DMV office an extra consideration.

the people are hard working, their cultures are much more homogenous, and they produce alot of great minds. but they won't be a super power until they get out of their own way

and build a nuclear triad.

It’ll be economic more than military. #2 economy by 2050

Basanos
03-02-2023, 03:03 AM
I would like to do tourism things in India

Trexller
03-02-2023, 03:13 AM

2nd

https://i.imgur.com/Ilh6hW0.jpg

Duik
03-02-2023, 07:32 AM
2nd

https://i.imgur.com/Ilh6hW0.jpg

I just hope she's an Indian Giver.
She gives, and takes it right back.

Patrece
03-02-2023, 09:13 AM
These people almost entirely want to be part of Russia and not globohobo

Are you aware of their illegal immigration policies? If you were you'd be hoping for the cabal to start a war with them too.

Botten
03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
These people almost entirely want to be part of Russia and not globohobo

... there were many Ukrainians who boycotted the referendum.

Internationally, the referendum was condemned, despite Russia on March 17 recognizing Crimean independence. That same day, the Crimean parliament called for Russia to admit them into the Russian Federation.

On March 27 of the same year, the UN General Assembly voted with a wide majority in UN Resolution 68/282 that the referendum was entirely invalid.

It was also rejected by the entirety of the European Union, NATO and the G7, among many others.

Oof try again

Ekco
03-02-2023, 10:09 AM
>Pregnant Russians are streaming into Argentina. Officials are suspicious.
Story by David Feliba, Samantha Schmidt, Natalia A

>Alex Slepenkov, 36, knew he could be forced to join the military and fight in a war he had tried to protest. He and his wife, Natasha Slepenkova, 30, feared the country would turn into North Korea, closing its borders to the world.

the evil empire is finally dying. good job Reagan.

Lune
03-02-2023, 10:14 AM

That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 10:19 AM
That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.

/thread

Ekco
03-02-2023, 10:25 AM
That war needs to not happen at all costs. uh, hate to break it to you but it's kinda already started... you're all just in a mass hysteria giga cope about it basically. the Doomsday Clock is just sitting at midnight now. and has been for awhile.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 10:31 AM

We wouldn’t win but we wouldn’t lose

But yes, you’d not be doing opioids or playing videos games. I’d be your lieutenant like in starship troopers, and just like in that movie if you retreated I’d kill you myself

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 10:33 AM
China isn’t dumb enough to step on a rake. When they come for us, they’ll be doing DDoS attacks on power station software and sending anti-satellite missiles up to make us blind. They aren’t ready yet, but neither are we. Many and more of you are Godless, poor, diabetic, stupid, obese, have no sons, and cheer for Russia of all people. Think about how much shame you bring upon your ancestors and then thank God that you have today to think about what Psalm 144:1 really means

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 11:46 AM
zelensky is globohomo

hope this helps

MrSparkle001
03-02-2023, 11:49 AM

Would love for it to not happen but tell that to China. They move on Taiwan and we move in to defend and it's war.

They move on Taiwan and we do nothing and let them have it we tell all the Putins and Chinas that they can do what they want because we're too chickenshit to stop it. It's like telling the school bully he can keep bullying you because you don't want to fight.

red_demonman
03-02-2023, 12:02 PM
Unpopular opinion : we should not have been involved in this conflict at all, they are not a NATO country and had opportunities to join NATO previously but didn't. The moment Russia shows aggression on Poland we act.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 12:46 PM
Terrorism is what you do when you're the good guys and you're winning. (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64826028)

Ekco
03-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Unpopular opinion : we should not have been involved in this conflict at all, they are not a NATO country and had opportunities to join NATO previously but didn't. The moment Russia shows aggression on Poland we act.

protip dumb dumb this isn't about Ukraine it's just their house NATO and Russia decided to throw the house party at. like vietnam, and korea and.. like jesus christ, read a history book or something.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 12:55 PM
Terrorism is what you do when you're the good guys and you're winning. (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64826028)

Hopefully Ukraine starts firing cruise missiles at Russian hospitals and apartment blocks

Give as good as you get

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Would love for it to not happen but tell that to China. They move on Taiwan and we move in to defend and it's war.

They move on Taiwan and we do nothing and let them have it we tell all the Putins and Chinas that they can do what they want because we're too chickenshit to stop it. It's like telling the school bully he can keep bullying you because you don't want to fight.

People younger than you or I don’t think this way anymore. This is why they watch porn, are unemployed, and live at home

Hopefully the war happens while we’re still alive. These young pussies (cannon fodder) will need direction on the battlefield

MrSparkle001
03-02-2023, 12:57 PM

Hint: The West's support for Ukraine isn't actually about saving Ukraine.

Botten
03-02-2023, 12:57 PM

Win win situation for global countries.

Closing off Russia or least being on heightened alert with network traffic has reduced Russia world propaganda campaign.

This Russian war is bleeding dry their funds for even hacker activity.

Russian hacker activity is focused on Ukraine and lesser on the US and Europe.

Ukraine has huge agricultural and stores of oil that Russia should NOT have to grow their economy. And this is really the only reason Russia has gone to war with Ukraine.

Russia is destroying their global economy and now relies even more on fossil fuel sales.
The more time that passes the more their fossil fuel loses its value to green energy and their grasp on Europe. And Russia has messed up their global economic power for decades.

Putin needs to be removed or at the very least hated more by his people. Putin sending kids to their mass death has its effect.

Putin is 70 years old. He is showing deterioration good to have him dwell on a war closer to home rather than global mischief.

China, India, Iran and NK are really all Russia has for trading partners. China doesn’t want nuclear conflict. Good.

Finally we are seeing Russia’s true military capability and it is absolutely terrible.

The money spent by countries to help support Ukraine is a fraction of what it would cost to take down Russia before the war.

Best of all this oil squeeze is forcing more green funding and innovation. And Russia is funding less of the US GOP party. Less money to the GOP party is a good thing.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 12:58 PM

We aren’t involved. We spend more on insulin than we do on Ukraine. We just gave Putin some rope to hang himself and it was at bargain prices

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Hopefully Ukraine starts firing cruise missiles at Russian hospitals and apartment blocks

Give as good as you get

What happens after reunification and they remember who was giving them all the stuff to kill each other with?

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:05 PM
What happens after reunification and they remember who was giving them all the stuff to kill each other with?

Russia and Ukraine combined couldn’t defeat Atlanta. Color me not worried

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:10 PM
protip dumb dumb this isn't about Ukraine it's just their house NATO and Russia decided to throw the house party at. like vietnam, and korea and.. like jesus christ, read a history book or something.

death to commies!

(but im kind of into it at home)

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:11 PM
We aren’t involved. We spend more on insulin than we do on Ukraine. We just gave Putin some rope to hang himself and it was at bargain prices

You could exchange 10 years of insulin with what medicades spends on it, for 1 year in the ukraine war.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Medicaid? Go look up how much insurance companies spend on diabetes

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Medicaid? Go look up how much insurance companies spend on diabetes

idk what that has to do with anything, just saying what the goverment spends on insulin per year, is 1/10th what they spent on ukraine

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:18 PM
https://diabetes.org/about-us/statistics/cost-diabetes

$9000 per person per year with diabetes. 160,000,000 Americans are diabetic I assume based on their appearance, so that’s $1.4 trillion a year

Why not send the obese to defend Ukraine? Cheaper on both fronts

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:19 PM
idk what that has to do with anything, just saying what the goverment spends on insulin per year, is 1/10th what they spent on ukraine

I didn’t say the government, I said “we”

The US spends a lot of money on stupid shit like insulin. We could just make obesity illegal instead

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:19 PM
I pay 0$ for it.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:21 PM
You pay taxes and insurance premiums

Dirty socialist

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:21 PM
You pay taxes and insurance premiums

Dirty socialist

If were talking taxes, then we're back to what the goverment spends on it, not what you do.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:22 PM
No buddy, I said “we” and I meant Americans. You don’t get to change what I’m saying because you love Vlad

I even gave you statistics from the American Obese Fatfucks Association

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:23 PM
No buddy, I said “we” and I meant Americans. You don’t get to change what I’m saying because you love Vlad

I even gave you statistics from the American Obese Fatfucks Association

We as americans dont spend things collectively, unless its about what the goverment spends, not what your insurance company does.

We spend 1/10th per year on insulin, than we did in ukraine.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Incorrect

Ekco
03-02-2023, 01:25 PM
death to commies!

(but im kind of into it at home)

are you >implying i'm a leftist or you actually are? unsure what text in brackets actually means i'm used to 4chan posting

Edit: for the record, yes. death to commies.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:27 PM
Incorrect

You said we spend more on insulin than the ukraine war.

But now that we know thats not true you try to say you meant by we, me and all the people in china lol

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:28 PM
are you >implying i'm a leftist or you actually are? unsure what text in brackets actually means i'm used to 4chan posting

Edit: for the record, yes. death to commies.

No im just saying, death to russia and commies

but actually im really kind of into communism at home.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 01:29 PM
Guys WE (homosapians) spend more on food than we do war, so war is great! :p

unsunghero
03-02-2023, 02:01 PM
He hasn’t tried calling them Putin simps or Pro Russia yet. Nothing like some shame-based insults to get people to share your goals

Ekco
03-02-2023, 02:07 PM
who cares about what the American people think? the uniparty is 100% on the same page about Russia and China now. remember to vote btw, lol.

unsunghero
03-02-2023, 02:19 PM
who cares about what the American people think? the uniparty is 100% on the same page about Russia and China now. remember to vote btw, lol.

Even China getting sick of this expensive (lives matter most obv) shit

Or at least they are posturing that way

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 02:22 PM

1FtKRtpzFc4

:o

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 02:26 PM
ya but is we getting stimmy checks this election

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:31 PM
You said we spend more on insulin than the ukraine war.

But now that we know thats not true you try to say you meant by we, me and all the people in china lol

“ The total estimated cost of diagnosed diabetes in 2017 is $327 billion, including $237 billion in direct medical costs and $90 billion in reduced productivity. For the cost categories analyzed, care for people with diagnosed diabetes accounts for 1 in 4 health care dollars in the U.S., and more than half of that expenditure is directly attributable to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes incur average medical expenditures of ∼$16,750 per year, of which ∼$9,600 is attributed to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes, on average, have medical expenditures ∼2.3 times higher than what expenditures would be in the absence of diabetes.”

Incorrect my man

https://diabetesjournals.org/care/article/41/5/917/36518/Economic-Costs-of-Diabetes-in-the-U-S-in-2017

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Oh by all means let’s bend over when China says we should

Russia is china’s principle military ally. Letting them walk into a hornets nest for less than we spend on diabetes per year is a great decision. Sorry you guys are poor and love commies

Ekco
03-02-2023, 02:32 PM

depends if it will swing the election in their favor or not. anything else you need explained to you like a fucking toddler lol.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 02:33 PM

Guarantee you trump promises them to beat DeSantis in the primaries

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:33 PM
“ The total estimated cost of diagnosed diabetes in 2017 is $327 billion, including $237 billion in direct medical costs and $90 billion in reduced productivity. For the cost categories analyzed, care for people with diagnosed diabetes accounts for 1 in 4 health care dollars in the U.S., and more than half of that expenditure is directly attributable to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes incur average medical expenditures of ∼$16,750 per year, of which ∼$9,600 is attributed to diabetes. People with diagnosed diabetes, on average, have medical expenditures ∼2.3 times higher than what expenditures would be in the absence of diabetes.”

Incorrect my man

https://diabetesjournals.org/care/article/41/5/917/36518/Economic-Costs-of-Diabetes-in-the-U-S-in-2017

thats the total spent, not what WE spend.

I spend exactly what medicade spends on it.

Go to sleep.

Its rediculous to take the total cost of medicine, and then say that some how justifies war spending.

Again, thats like taking the total cost of food, and using it to justify all other spending. Makes no sense.

Also when you say we, again, you are not talking about you or me (unless youre part of the problem feeidng your fat kids too much saturated fats, again not my problem, we spend 13 bill a year on insilin for that)

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:39 PM
It’s not my problem that you think impeding Ukrainian civilians getting hit by cruise missiles in apartment blocks launched by a midget communist is too expensive when I’m pointing out its cheaper than keeping our fat ass population alive

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Homeboy doesn’t know what Medicare is either, Lol jib you really botched this one

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:46 PM
you said the us goverment spends over 100 billion a year on isilin.

You're just wrong.

Figure 1
Medicare Part D Enrollees Spent $1 Billion on Insulin in 2020

https://www.kff.org/medicare/issue-brief/insulin-out-of-pocket-costs-in-medicare-part-d/

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Medicare Part D Enrollees Spent $1 Billion on Insulin in 2020

Is that different from what Medicare spends on insulin?

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Is that different from what Medicare spends on insulin?

Idk but were all gonna be paying that much for idione pills for the next 20 years thanks to all this war spending we're tying to justify because Americans are unhealthy.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:49 PM
I never said the government! Not once, but point being when you made that into what you thought was my argument, you only mentioned Medicaid. You didn’t even know what Medicare was

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:51 PM
I never said the government! Not once, but point being when you made that into what you thought was my argument, you only mentioned Medicaid. You didn’t even know what Medicare was

shh.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 03:51 PM
How much do we spend on insulin for Ukraine? Only half-ish of the aid is military aid.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:52 PM
How much do we spend on insulin for Ukraine?
As much as it takes :o

[QUOTE]Biden says he'll back Ukraine as long as it takes.

Only half-ish of the aid is military aid.

If the first half is burning everything down and sending all the men to die.

And the second half is paying new men to rebuild all the burnt down stuff.

That doesn't make the second half humanitarian.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:52 PM
I guess the Nubians didn’t teach you to read jib. Maybe if I learned Russian you could comprehend?

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 03:53 PM
How much do we spend on insulin for Ukraine? Only half-ish of the aid is military aid.

I’m guessing they’re less obese than us so probably not much?

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:55 PM
I guess the Nubians didn’t teach you to read jib. Maybe if I learned Russian you could comprehend?

Show me the total taxes spent per year on insulin that exceeds 100 million dollars, and I will concede you are not retarted.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 03:57 PM
retarted.

this ree ree won't even type out the word retarded, like a coward.

the world won't go back to normal until we take this word back, don't call actual retards retarded, just people who should know better.

this is my 1 point plan to save the planet. who's with me.

edit: also i am retarded, so it's fine. don't ban my ingame elf over this shit. thanks.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 03:58 PM
I think its really because it's because it's not allowed to be on spell check and I just click the red lines.

You know I edit my messages a lot, I have fat fingers.

edit: curses, the edit message!

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 04:02 PM
this ree ree won't even type out the word retarded, like a coward.

the world won't go back to normal until we take this word back, don't call actual retards retarded, just people who should know better.

this is my 1 point plan to save the planet. who's with me.

edit: also i am retarded, so it's fine. don't ban my ingame elf over this shit. thanks.

That's just how he spells it. I don't think it's on purpose.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:03 PM
The correct way is

https://i.imgur.com/IQlkL1q.png

I wonder if that's the first word from gen X that has become like a few others from the 1960s that should not be named.

Like the way one would describe a rug.

Not really intended to be offensive, but later becoming that way.

edit: more offensive that I bite my thumb at you that is.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Show me the total taxes spent per year on insulin that exceeds 100 million dollars, and I will concede you are not retarted.

https://ada.silverchair-cdn.com/ada/content_public/journal/care/41/5/10.2337_dci18-0007/5/dci180007supplementarydata.pdf?Expires=1680544543&Signature=GiLetCsYnM4uqptVn02mSWnMFf6Dv4Wqtn2nT7t9 Qw25qfKprTteO5BQIh4HlUi5qlOFxcnfmLtZiySqGCzOjaBy~2 WIZZ~ITqWotLQRk1v2noWGNrTL4cAihbUyEtlendYzWUFeNdoo 2Paikvc8qRNuFx5d5WHIcONMCNm2BZq2-yoPfLtNR4A5vu3ecVTXJxo9NTjAe9ESIPE9NESaozkU4W5kSRa CG-1AOk~ZFpK~yjcrftkIgDEPn7039r1-8hf012E8-7xBg-mz~WgYPWP4spsD1BpqNbwpHfTdYLdRV0c3w9dzwREyPXU7qlVI 5nuBYJff1K9aJK1y-6px4g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

I’ll let you read that document because you could use information

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:04 PM
I dont know how to read i am reterted

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:05 PM
The correct way is

https://i.imgur.com/IQlkL1q.png

I wonder if that's the first word from gen X that has become like a few others from the 1960s that should not be named.

Like the way one would describe a rug.

Not really intended to be offensive, but later becoming that way.

edit: more offensive that I bite my thumb at you that is.

i remember when we had to explain to grandma she can't call the rugs that anymore. shit was hilarious. people who grew up in the depression gave zero fucks. i miss em.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:06 PM
Not gonna lie I react like grandma when kids tell me I cant use the hard first letter R word.

That letter strikes again, eh?

Soon we ae gonna have a 23 letter alphabet if we keep this up.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 04:07 PM
That’s fine, your answer is in there. We also spend less per capita on Ukraine than Estonia does and several other NATO members

Skarne
i remember when we had to explain to grandma she can't call the rugs that anymore. shit was hilarious. people who grew up in the depression gave zero fucks. i miss em.

My great grandmother developed Alzheimer’s at like 90 and would go out into the street at 2AM in her old flapper outfit and do the fuckin’ Charleston.

Was weird man.

Jobaber
ahh the old per capita. libTARD for "hold on let me just make these numbers make sense"

math: 100 billion > 23 billion

libtardia: 100 billion < well there are more statutory and unconscious effects so when you calculate the area spread by the numbers of times registered...

Horza
03-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Not gonna lie I react like grandma

We already know that Jib, you really don't have to keep telling us.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 04:08 PM
https://ada.silverchair-cdn.com/ada/content_public/journal/care/41/5/10.2337_dci18-0007/5/dci180007supplementarydata.pdf?Expires=1680544543&Signature=GiLetCsYnM4uqptVn02mSWnMFf6Dv4Wqtn2nT7t9 Qw25qfKprTteO5BQIh4HlUi5qlOFxcnfmLtZiySqGCzOjaBy~2 WIZZ~ITqWotLQRk1v2noWGNrTL4cAihbUyEtlendYzWUFeNdoo 2Paikvc8qRNuFx5d5WHIcONMCNm2BZq2-yoPfLtNR4A5vu3ecVTXJxo9NTjAe9ESIPE9NESaozkU4W5kSRa CG-1AOk~ZFpK~yjcrftkIgDEPn7039r1-8hf012E8-7xBg-mz~WgYPWP4spsD1BpqNbwpHfTdYLdRV0c3w9dzwREyPXU7qlVI 5nuBYJff1K9aJK1y-6px4g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

I’ll let you read that document because you could use information

Insulin 3,512 11,239 230 14,981

14,981 million

14 billion?

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:10 PM
We already know that Jib, you really don't have to keep telling us.

This guy would punch an old woman.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 04:13 PM

I learned a new swear word apparently. Never heard that one before.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Wait til you find out what we spend on corn Jib. And I’m not surprised you don’t understand statistics.

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 04:14 PM
bigly. corn.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:15 PM
wow we spend a lot on corn?

We should start a nuke war.

I actually agree see you in hell!

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:16 PM
I learned a new swear word apparently. Never heard that one before.

it's East Asian descent rug now, bigot. i actually don't mind that one, the word itself sounds like a slur to begin with.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:17 PM
We should start a nuke war.

we literally should, and i think we literally are.

sorry this doesn't help.

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 04:18 PM
pretty sure we dont want nukes a flyin overhead

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:20 PM

nah, we should. the survivors will prolly take politics more seriously if there are any i mean... its a win/win

it literally solves all the problems the left and right keep complaining about constantly but refusing to do anything about. you can't argue with this logic.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 04:20 PM

Jib was crying about balloons so yeah I can’t imagine what he’d do with a nuke

Trexller
03-02-2023, 04:27 PM
nah, we should. the survivors will prolly take politics more seriously if there are any i mean... its a win/win

The positive aspects of nuclear armageddon:

mass population reduction

restoration of nationalist order

global cooling

after epic ww3 nuclear exchanges, no more facilities exist to store or build nuclear weapons.

destruction of satellite orbits and energy infrastructure means no more twitter

no traffic on the beltway at 6pm

tightly knit post apocalyptic tribes formed, family values restored

nobody bitching about gendered bathroom access because everyone shits in a hole in the woods

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:27 PM
what was I saying about balloons? lol what that its stupid to shoot them down with missile and then lose 3/4ths of them?

I guess you think that's a pretty good job.

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Who cares man they’re balloons

Skarne
03-02-2023, 04:29 PM
I like balloons

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:32 PM
The positive aspects of nuclear armageddon:

mass population reduction

restoration of nationalist order

global cooling

after epic ww3 nuclear exchanges, no more facilities exist to store or build nuclear weapons.

destruction of satellite orbits and energy infrastructure means no more twitter

no traffic on the beltway at 6pm

tightly knit post apocalyptic tribes formed, family values restored

nobody bitching about gendered bathroom access because everyone shits in a hole in the woods

YES!

fuck.... i wish my brain worked like a normal person.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Who cares man they’re balloons

exactly

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:33 PM
I like balloons

what about balloons carrying covid, but like the covid you actually worried about at the start of the pandemic. what if they were floating around with a belly full of that man made horror. would you still like them?

Toxigen
03-02-2023, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/glSehlw.jpg

Skarne
03-02-2023, 04:53 PM
what about balloons carrying covid, but like the covid you actually worried about at the start of the pandemic. what if they were floating around with a belly full of that man made horror. would you still like them?

Nah I just like the ones that my kid likes.

And the ones I used to suck nitrous out of back before I was dad

Horza
03-02-2023, 04:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/glSehlw.jpg

Putin simp says what now?

Ekco
03-02-2023, 04:58 PM
Putin simp says what now?

you are fucking terrible at this, you know that right?

Horza
03-02-2023, 05:01 PM
you are fucking terrible at this, you know that right?

I'll go ahead and dig up some terrible right-wing chan memes to make you happy.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:01 PM
I'll go ahead and dig up some terrible right-wing chan memes to make you happy.

well, their memes so they have to be right wing to be funny. lol.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 05:03 PM
well, their memes so they have to be right wing to be funny. lol.

party flip!

Swish
03-02-2023, 05:04 PM
oof

Horza
03-02-2023, 05:04 PM
Yes, everything must be right wing in order to be funny or correct and you retards aren't in some kind of Fox News echo chamber :p

whK5u6Nrwf4

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Yes, everything must be right wing in order to be funny or correct and you retards aren't in some kind of Fox News echo chamber :p

i'm not right wing, i just fucking hate bad posting and your posting is so fucking bad my dude.

like did your boomer ass even get the reference of left vs right internet memes?

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 05:10 PM
i'm not right wing

*checks over shoulders

i just fucking hate bad posting and your posting is so fucking bad my dude.

Horza
03-02-2023, 05:12 PM
We're all not right-wing here, we just really hate Brandon and love eating that fucking paste.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 05:14 PM
I vote everyone out airlock.

#biden or trump 2024

(judgment day is inevitable)

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:15 PM
We're all not right-wing here, we just really hate Brandon and love eating that fucking paste.

i actually love how your brain can't even compute someone who gave up literally like 10+ years ago. the last time i had a tv and flipped over to fox news. Oreily hadn't raped some lady with a luffy sponge yet. when i still had hope i got my news from cspan like an actual fucking adult.

Washington Journal in the morning is/was/ will always be the GOAT. cable news is for literal retards.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 05:18 PM
National geographic voice.

As the ecko makes its way through the muddy fields it encounters a horza, the Ekco begins to drop their guard and start rationalizing.

The horza stands its ground.... this is the moment it's been waiting for.

leDm_-nfr2w

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Washington Journal in the morning is/was/ will always be the GOAT. cable news is for literal retards.

Is that the call-in show? 90% of everyone is insane on there.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 05:21 PM
I agree with ekco about everything including how i should be shoved out an airlock.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:25 PM
Is that the call-in show? 90% of everyone is insane on there.

YES. bro i called in when i was like 15 and told some retired general cocksucker he was a war criminal on national tv. Cspan is fucking awesome.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:26 PM
I agree with ekco about everything including how i should be shoved out an airlock.

you can stay on my spaceship then.

Skarne
03-02-2023, 05:36 PM
/2LVMcoDApC8

Ekco
03-02-2023, 05:39 PM
fuck yeah. you can stay too.

Skarne
03-02-2023, 05:43 PM
fuck yeah. you can stay too.

Ya hear that Jib!? We’re comrades now!

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 08:03 PM
Ya hear that Jib!? We’re comrades now!

I told you you were maga! :o

Patrece
03-02-2023, 08:32 PM
This kid died trying to fight the Russians

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/11fo0u5/my_21_year_old_nephew_is_missing_in_bahkmut

The comments section is filled with "your nephew died for a noble cause! You should be proud!

I mean I hate to tell them the cabal started this war to steal tons of money after Trump ended the Afghan one

Jokes aside, tons of innocent ppl who want nothing to do with globohobo and would love to be a part of Russia died

And it's all cuz of election fraud

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Trump ended the Afghan one…

Wow man

Patrece
03-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Yes then Joe Biden's handlers intentionally fucked up the withdraw out of anger when they couldn't undo it

Patriam1066
03-02-2023, 08:36 PM
How did trump end it if Biden withdrew?

Horza
03-02-2023, 08:40 PM
This kid died trying to fight the Russians

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/11fo0u5/my_21_year_old_nephew_is_missing_in_bahkmut

The comments section is filled with "your nephew died for a noble cause! You should be proud!

I mean I hate to tell them the cabal started this war to steal tons of money after Trump ended the Afghan one

Jokes aside, tons of innocent ppl who want nothing to do with globohobo and would love to be a part of Russia died

And it's all cuz of election fraud

The cabal lmao at least Toxigen has the balls to come out and loudly tell the world he's antisemitic and proud.

Trexller
03-02-2023, 08:42 PM
The cabal lmao at least Toxigen has the balls to come out and loudly tell the world he's antisemitic and proud.

our military industrial complex isn't jewish

the bankers the MIC works with might be, but our bombs are 100% atheist.

snacktime9
03-02-2023, 08:47 PM
These types of post don't help p99. I'm new to p99 and I'm pretty thick skinned this doesn't bother me per say. It's just incredibly dumb to allow things like this that have the potential to drive people away. For something having nothing to do with the game.

Ekco
03-02-2023, 08:49 PM
as an atheist(actually agnostic), no brown kid in the middle east ever called me the N word. don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby. this is a Christian war of northern aggression on the muslims and that poor sikh guy who got shot in 2001

okay?

Ekco
03-02-2023, 08:50 PM
also, praise Cthulhu.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 09:13 PM
How did trump end it if Biden withdrew?

He tried to but they wouldn't let them (https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/10/13/trump-ordered-rapid-withdrawal-from-afghanistan-after-election-loss/)

Patrece
03-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Trump made it irreversible, there was epic mads

Did you know the government also pays the wall contractors. million+ a day until the wall is finished?

The wall we "didn't have money for" will cost more to delay (by the cabal) than it cost to build

Oh yeah that wall we didn't have the money for.... but then we sent over 100 billion to Ukraine on top of that lmao

Trexller
03-02-2023, 09:40 PM
yeah that's pretty much the only good thing about having a fiat currency

we theoretically cannot run out of money

Patrece
03-02-2023, 09:50 PM
https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1631145625692565505

Lmfao

Horza
03-02-2023, 10:22 PM
We're not building the wall because eveybody thinks it's retarded not some super secret cabal.

Elizondo
03-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Hobo Zalensky (with his hand out) just said that Bug Eating Groomers like Horza will have to fight and die for Ukraine

Swish
03-02-2023, 10:51 PM
yeah that's pretty much the only good thing about having a fiat currency

we theoretically cannot run out of money

who's buying the debt though?

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 10:53 PM
who's buying the debt though?

We are!

https://i.imgur.com/wzwuIAF.gif

Swish
03-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Did you know the government also pays the wall contractors. million+ a day until the wall is finished?

Thats a great clause lol.

Did anyone ever run numbers on what it would cost for the national guard to be posted along it? Excusing that there'd be all kinds of protests and news crews everywhere watching every move lol

Trexller
03-02-2023, 11:04 PM

Did anyone ever run numbers on what it would cost for the national guard to be posted along it? Excusing that there'd be all kinds of protests and news crews everywhere watching every move lol

no need to spend billions on all that nonsense when millions of people would do it for free and furnish their own weapons and equipment

just declare open season on any illegal border crossers

guaranteed to stop coyote traffic in 24 hours or less

there's a reason we used to stick the heads of our enemies on pikes outside the city gates

it was the medieval version of a sign that read, "Fuck around and Find out"

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 11:09 PM
no need to spend billions on all that nonsense when millions of people would do it for free and furnish their own weapons and equipment

just declare open season on any illegal border crossers

guaranteed to stop coyote traffic in 24 hours or less

there's a reason we used to stick the heads of our enemies on pikes outside the city gates

it was the medieval version of a sign that read, "Fuck around and Find out"

Asylum seekers aren't illegal. Your idea is viciousness for no gain.

The pen is mightier.

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 11:12 PM

Posse Comitatus = no using the military for domestic policing

unsunghero
03-02-2023, 11:12 PM
I forgot the details, but Biden is actually pissing off progressives by trying to implement things like more likely to be rejected for those that skipped over applying for asylum in Mexico because we have better free shit

It’s almost like he’s finally realizing these are just economic opportunists and not people persecuted for their political/religious beliefs which was what the asylum policy was always for (think of the Jews fleeing Hitler, that was always the original intention of the policy, NOT FUCKING CRIME)

It’s almost too little too late, but it’s not nothing

Trexller
03-02-2023, 11:16 PM
The pen is mightier.

if that's true, when is it ever gonna be used?

hyper-anti immigrant trump couldn't get it done.

you think dementia joe is ever gonna be lucid long enough to draft any real legislation? lol

"asylum seeker" is a bullshit synonym for "future democrat"

back in the day Americans lived under a brutal authoritarian regime that ruled from an ocean away. They said, "Fuck that, and fuck you" then we killed all those limey bastards.

why can't mexicans get their shit together and build a healthy functional nation?

your candy ass bleeding heart won't inspire any mexican Jorge Washingtons, if they can just walk into el paso and immediately apply for food stamps

aussenseiter
03-02-2023, 11:19 PM
I forgot the details, but Biden is actually pissing off progressives by trying to implement things like more likely to be rejected for those that skipped over applying for asylum in Mexico because we have better free shit

It’s almost like he’s finally realizing these are just economic opportunists and not people persecuted for their political/religious beliefs which was what the asylum policy was always for (think of the Jews fleeing Hitler, that was always the original intention of the policy, NOT FUCKING CRIME)

It’s almost too little too late, but it’s not nothing

Venezuela. Haiti. Probably Brazil before too long lol.

Jobaber
03-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Asylum seekers aren't illegal.

The asylum is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/NvdFCS3.png

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 12:45 AM
The asylum is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/NvdFCS3.png

Parole is not illegal either!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DistortedConfusedDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

Trexller
03-03-2023, 12:47 AM
pa·role

1. the release of a prisoner temporarily (for a special purpose) or permanently before the completion of a sentence, on the promise of good behavior.

2. the actual linguistic behavior or performance of individuals, in contrast to the linguistic system of a community.

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 12:50 AM
pa·role

1. the release of a prisoner temporarily (for a special purpose) or permanently before the completion of a sentence, on the promise of good behavior.

2. the actual linguistic behavior or performance of individuals, in contrast to the linguistic system of a community.

Parole under immigration law is very different than in the criminal justice context. (https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/use-parole-under-immigration-law)

I do not like the stupid wall, I do not like it much at all.

Trexller
03-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Parole under immigration law is very different than in the criminal justice context. (https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/use-parole-under-immigration-law)

I do not like the stupid wall, I do not like it much at all.

why? it literally affects you 0% in any form whatsoever

unless you run a peach farm

do you run a peach farm?

you do not

therefore, a barrier preventing illegal immigration will never make any impact in your life

here's what you do care about:

Foreign actors illegally occupying United States sovereign territory.

Thats right, you want non-citizens to break laws in your own home nation.

You want people without legal right to exist in this country, to take a gigantic steaming shit on your own front lawn.

why? what in the libtard brain computes the reality of our revolving door and thinks, "Yeah, thats exactly how the world should be"

Jobaber
03-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Just thinking it's gonna be pretty embarrassing eating rats and shit remembering how we thought we had it all figured out and were going to be walking on mars lol

Sorry god built a wall.

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 01:11 AM
why? it literally affects you 0% in any form whatsoever

unless you run a peach farm

do you run a peach farm?

you do not

therefore, a barrier preventing illegal immigration will never make any impact in your life

here's what you do care about:

Foreign actors illegally occupying United States sovereign territory.

Thats right, you want non-citizens to break laws in your own home nation.

You want people without legal right to exist in this country, to take a gigantic steaming shit on your own front lawn.

why? what in the libtard brain computes the reality of our revolving door and thinks, "Yeah, thats exactly how the world should be"

It's an ineffective boondoggle, if you know what that is.

I'm trying to help ok!

Trexller
03-03-2023, 01:13 AM
you know how a czech hedgehog is used? it doesn't prevent every single tank from rolling across the plain, it funnels them into chokepoints where your mounted guns can pummel their armor

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 01:21 AM
you know how a czech hedgehog is used? it doesn't prevent every single tank from rolling across the plain, it funnels them into chokepoints where your mounted guns can pummel their armor

Bro they just walk up to the station and say hey I seek asylum and then the legal process begins.

This is still the case with that Fat Idiot's BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL, ok?

Unofficial crossings have never been the heart of the trouble. Fentanyl comes through on the roads not in the deserts.

Trexller
03-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Bro they just walk up to the station and say hey I seek asylum and then the legal process begins.

Unofficial crossings have never been the heart of the trouble.

yeah trumps plan was dumb. 2000 miles of steel that i can cut with an 18v reciprocating saw? lol

what woulda been smarter was a series of open ended barriers that create pathways where you know people will come thru. can't say walls don't work, because I can point at nations like Israel and Poland who love the walls they built to keep the rabble out.

Patriam1066
03-03-2023, 02:30 AM
Asylum laws are antiquated. We couldn’t have imagined morons would still be having 7 kids per woman and our medicine would keep them alive but they wouldn’t recognize our ideals like women’s equality (so that women don’t have 8 kids per woman) and market economics. Europe, North America, and the industrialized east can’t absorb the onslaught of humanity just because it makes people feel good

Needing a better economic opportunity does not make the limes any less sacrosanct. We should allow people in who add value (our criteria, not theirs). If you don’t, go invade the next hegemon (China). And then we can see how magnanimous they are

Patriam1066
03-03-2023, 02:30 AM

Unofficial crossings have never been the heart of the trouble. Fentanyl comes through on the roads not in the deserts.

That’s why God made trebuchets. A couple being launched back might scare a few straight

Toxigen
03-03-2023, 09:57 AM
so whats the latest from the front today, elf spergs?

Ekco
03-03-2023, 10:22 AM
so whats the latest from the front today, elf spergs?

Two Americans arrested on charges of selling tech to Russia
Story by By FATIMA HUSSEIN, Associated Press • Yesterday 7:59 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department on Thursday arrested two Kansas men on allegations that the pair illegally exported aviation-related technology to Russia and provided repair services for the equipment.

NATO is winning and soviet spies are being rooted out in the homeland. things are good.

Patrece
03-03-2023, 11:13 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1631390460009668610

Wow they admitted Zelensky was installed as a puppet

Just like Biden

Man this is starting to add up?

(I already knew)

MrSparkle001
03-03-2023, 11:39 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1631390460009668610

Wow they admitted Zelensky was installed as a puppet

Just like Biden

Man this is starting to add up?

(I already knew)

I have to log in to Twitter to see that and I don't have Twitter.

Ekco
03-03-2023, 11:53 AM
the longer you're away from twitter the more insane it looks when you peek your head in again. its like when i randomly see a tv commercial now after not watching tv for years.

that shit is fucking people up lol

Patriam1066
03-03-2023, 12:05 PM
I have to log in to Twitter to see that and I don't have Twitter.

You didn’t miss anything

Skarne
03-03-2023, 12:07 PM
I don’t even have social media. It’s awesome.

You guys are basically the equivalent of the missing Twitter feed in my life.

Toxigen
03-03-2023, 12:25 PM
all one needs is /pol for news

Patriam1066
03-03-2023, 12:35 PM
I don’t even have social media. It’s awesome.

You guys are basically the equivalent of the missing Twitter feed in my life.

I don’t either but p99 is probably worse

Is /pol Reddit? I’m old

Skarne
03-03-2023, 12:40 PM

Is /pol Reddit? I’m old

Haha nahh it can’t be as bad as Twitter. At least we all have mcquaid in our hearts.

Toxigen
03-03-2023, 12:47 PM

Is /pol Reddit? I’m old

nah even better, 4chan

Ekco
03-03-2023, 12:54 PM
/pol/ is literally like downloading malware straight into the computer that is your brain. it used to actually be a good place to debate and find out about breaking news but ever since the 2016 election and a bunch of shitters from reddit becoming political refugees there. it's gone pretty downhill like below the basement levels of bad. example, imagine like 100+ toxigens and trying to debate with them that gassing da joos prolly isn't going to solve the world's problems.

i don't recommend it.

Horza
03-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Toxigen is here screaming please read my white supremacist literature over and over while everyone else is trying to have a conversation.

Patrece
03-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Ukraine is doomed in this war and will be liberated from globohobo by Russia. No amount of money or liberal delusion and propaganda can change that.

Ekco
03-03-2023, 08:42 PM
Ukraine is doomed in this war and will be liberated from globohobo by Russia. No amount of money or liberal delusion and propaganda can change that.

Ukraine is our friend the same way Osama Bin Laden was when we were funding him to shoot russians. protip we don't like russians in this country. you're welcome for the *checks notes* memo from 1945

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 08:45 PM

What's your victory condition for Holy Russia?

I like the minimalist version. Lotta extra space to fill in there.

Ekco
03-03-2023, 08:47 PM

i want NATO to park a ICBM directly into putin's anus. that's victory.

Jobaber
03-03-2023, 09:16 PM

if a nuke goes off, it was bidens fault and every lib that thought this war was a good idea needs to peg themselves infront of a conservative in the public square.

Imagine the legacy of the democrat party.

Anti war.

Pro environment.

Late 2023 versions the only ones to nuke the planet and threaten the entire existence of humanity with global thermo nuclear war.

Ekco
03-03-2023, 09:23 PM
if a nuke goes off, it was bidens fault and every lib that thought this war was a good idea needs to peg themselves infront of a conservative in the public square.

Imagine the legacy of the democrat party.

Anti war.

Pro environment.

Late 2023 versions the only ones to nuke the planet and threaten the entire existence of humanity with global thermo nuclear war.

bro it was hillary's turn. now we all gotta die, okay?

Patrece
03-03-2023, 09:25 PM
Hope Putin nukes that globohobo scum pit

He might

aussenseiter
03-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Hope Putin nukes that globohobo scum pit

He might

He won't. They can win easily without it and would lose handily if he did.

Jobaber
03-03-2023, 09:34 PM
we're the baddies

Horza
03-03-2023, 09:36 PM
we're the baddies

I wonder why the people you Putin simps put up for elections keep losing.