PDA

View Full Version : You ever feel like putting your fist through drywall?

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 11:13 PM
I get so fucking angry.

I want to fight everyone.

I pick fights with strangers in public and traffic.

I can't control it. Always on edge, and always boiling.

Coworker randomly told me I should see a therapist. I couldn't decide if I should hit him or thank him.

People make me angry. Just their mere presence.

Especially people who tell others what to think, do, and say. I could slam their head into a park bench - WA POW!

FUCKIN SHIT

Beer makes the voices go away

Basanos
02-23-2023, 11:14 PM
Seek professional therapy

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 11:15 PM
Seek professional therapy

Seek your sick wife.

Ekco
02-23-2023, 11:54 PM
yeah when i was like 14 dude lol, make sure you miss the stud if you wanna fight a wall about it though.

edit: also shrooms possibly while on ecstasy. this isn't advice on correcting your character flaws though. just ya know... shitposting

feniin
02-23-2023, 11:56 PM
The game is supposed to be stuck in 1999-2001, not your mental and emotional maturity, OP. Seek help.

aussenseiter
02-23-2023, 11:56 PM
Hit all the walls (https://www.reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/119rlmi/jpmorgan_ceo_vs_katie_porter/)

Swish
02-24-2023, 12:03 AM
I get so fucking angry.

Coworker randomly told me I should see a therapist. I couldn't decide if I should hit him or thank him.

Especially people who tell others what to think, do, and say. I could slam their head into a park bench - WA POW!

FUCKIN SHIT

This would make great conversation in red server ooc.

Patriam1066
02-24-2023, 12:11 AM
I punched a lot of holes in walls when I was a teenager. When my dad found them, he did the same thing to my face. For a while, my nose looked like Owen Wilson’s

Anger is God telling you you have failed him. Look within yourself and figure out what you’ve done wrong before you succumb to eternal hellfire

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:12 AM
I also get sick of the endless American Ideological Colonialism. We come, we force our ideas on your community, whether that’s arts, sports, education, etc. “We hate actual colonialism, but we looove ideological colonialism”

Depression in men can come out as anger and irritability, but I don’t like to diagnose online, not only because I don’t have the credentials, because even if I did, it’s still online

I would recommend if you want to smash something, smash something. Just don’t break anything valuable, but get creative. Or take it out in another physical way. Sometimes as guys we need a physical outlet for anger

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:16 AM
Unsunghero in here trying to actually help n shit.

Botten
02-24-2023, 12:18 AM
Like Jib. If this forum triggers depression and you want to hurt yourself then you should leave. Probably permanently.

Free speech ceases when all you are looking for is followers, to control, physically threatening others or yourself.

Your soapbox should probably be taken permanently.

Especially if you are just looking to give more of a headache than most here already do to the GM Community on this forum; including me.

Spiraling more drama than its is worth isn't favored to those who freely do a job out of passion for the growth of P99.

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:29 AM
this is why forums have moderators btw. for like decades now.

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:29 AM
Sometimes I’ll be hiking, and every plant and tree here in AZ has spiked stickers, not even talking about cactus either

Anyway, every once in a while one of those spikes will slash my face or bald head, and I’ll think “sorry plant, I’m about to take out an entire day of work stress on your low hanging branches”…

Let’s just say when I’m done nothing from that plant is gonna slash me again

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 12:45 AM
7t84vqeggTE

AxeGrinder
02-24-2023, 01:21 AM
I would recommend if you want to smash something, smash something. Just don’t break anything valuable, but get creative. Or take it out in another physical way. Sometimes as guys we need a physical outlet for anger

Not just guys (https://twitter.com/OurKendrick/status/1622324570458923008).

Jobaber
02-24-2023, 01:46 AM
If this forum triggers depression and you want to hurt yourself then you should leave. Probably permanently.

the classic "democrat" if you dont like it move to another country line lol

Jimjam
02-24-2023, 03:48 AM
Imo avoidance can be a maintaining behaviour. If avoiding the forum reduces feelings of depression / self harm then obviously that is good in the short term, but I’d suggest to reformulate as there is likely a deeper cause to that avoidance behaviour than seeing elves post lfg and asking for gear advice.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 07:12 AM
MFW out in public:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/48/12/8c48127883b630f8a83bcdfe8c8a9165.gif

Duik
02-24-2023, 10:13 AM
I wanna watch it all burn.
Burn mother fucker, burn.

Ekco
02-24-2023, 10:16 AM
we don't need no water...

Ekco
02-24-2023, 10:17 AM
aQleDzr1u5w

MrSparkle001
02-24-2023, 12:48 PM
Feel like? No, I have.

Sometimes you just gotta put your fist through drywall. It's either that or your rage boils over.

branamil
02-24-2023, 01:16 PM
I get so fucking angry.

FUCKIN SHIT

No, because I don't have some sorry of neurological / chemical imbalance like you. You were probably raised in poverty with malnutrition, lack of role models, or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Jobaber
02-24-2023, 01:18 PM
No, because I don't have some sorry of neurological / chemical imbalance like you.

Congrats on having so much white privilege.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 03:15 PM
No, because I don't have some sorry of neurological / chemical imbalance like you. You were probably raised in poverty with malnutrition, lack of role models, or fetal alcohol syndrome.

https://media.tenor.com/n07IYUYGTncAAAAC/the-miz-angry.gif

Raj
02-25-2023, 12:38 AM
Super cool and normal :cool:

Encroaching Death
02-25-2023, 11:07 AM
https://media.tenor.com/_gbzRAv42WkAAAAC/wanna-go.gif

Duik
02-26-2023, 04:36 AM
https://media.tenor.com/_gbzRAv42WkAAAAC/wanna-go.gif

No, but you do.

Basanos
02-26-2023, 12:11 PM
MacGruber is a fantastic movie

Ekco
02-26-2023, 12:15 PM
No, but you do.

he wanted to go, then he left us. never forgetti spaghetti

Jimjam
02-26-2023, 01:46 PM
Server staff put ED through the dry wall.

Rip until next time.

Patriam1066
02-26-2023, 04:07 PM
Server staff put ED through the dry wall.

Rip until next time.

How’s it going in the UK jimjam? I hear Keir Starmer is your next prime minister and it’s not going to be close

Jimjam
02-26-2023, 04:25 PM
How’s it going in the UK jimjam? I hear Keir Starmer is your next prime minister and it’s not going to be close

It's not great. I wish Keir Starmer all the best, but he needs to get moguls on his side. If he does that it won't be the country that gets put first. The core is rotten - the city has been built on money laundering for centuries really. The NHS has been taken to pieces and the support for tomorrow's workforce continues to be pulled out beneath them. The kind of damage being done takes decades to fully manifest, it won't be walked back for a long time.

I'm in a fortuitous position where I can avoid the worst of it. I can't wait until I get to jump ship to Greece again. Passive income, spreading well-being, Souvlaki and beers on the beach. Camping on the mountainside. Providing for the future generation.

Speaking of shade of trees, we plan to put down some more orchards and lettings. The crisis in Greece was great opportunity. We'll catch UK on the bounce back.

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 05:53 PM
It's not great. I wish Keir Starmer all the best, but he needs to get moguls on his side. If he does that it won't be the country that gets put first. The core is rotten - the city has been built on money laundering for centuries really. The NHS has been taken to pieces and the support for tomorrow's workforce continues to be pulled out beneath them. The kind of damage being done takes decades to fully manifest, it won't be walked back for a long time.

I'm in a fortuitous position where I can avoid the worst of it. I can't wait until I get to jump ship to Greece again. Passive income, spreading well-being, Souvlaki and beers on the beach. Camping on the mountainside. Providing for the future generation.

Speaking of shade of trees, we plan to put down some more orchards and lettings. The crisis in Greece was great opportunity. We'll catch UK on the bounce back.

How far from the throne is your lady love?

Swish
02-26-2023, 07:41 PM

The UK is just a work island. I think increasingly people either get educated and leave, or come to work and then leave when they convert their money back. That's not good.

Patriam1066
02-28-2023, 02:49 AM

The UK is just a work island. I think increasingly people either get educated and leave, or come to work and then leave when they convert their money back. That's not good.

Sorry to hear that you guys

Patriam1066
02-28-2023, 02:55 AM
Swish, move to the US. We have plenty of land and need people who work. 75% of the population is fucking useless. If you can hammer a nail you can make it here