02-23-2023, 10:12 PM
No one cares, jannie.

Go monitor a hall.

aussenseiter
02-23-2023, 10:19 PM
hi wokecat

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:23 PM
Wokecat never advocated for nazi-like crackdown.

HAS to be a woman.

Women ruin everything they touch.

Like the Beatles.

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:25 PM
I fucking HATE authoritarian fascist moral policing pearl clutchers.

And she hates Dwarves.

All around horrible filth.

/spit

Jobaber
02-23-2023, 10:25 PM
Strong arguments in favor of Tunare

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:27 PM

Is there a religion that supports moral policing an elf forum?

She should pick that shit. Fuckin KOS in my lands

aussenseiter
02-23-2023, 10:31 PM
Wokecat never advocated for nazi-like crackdown.

HAS to be a woman.

Women ruin everything they touch.

Like the Beatles.

It's hot when women are evil.

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:37 PM

Is it?

Remember when you were a kid growing up - just hanging out with your friends NOT FUVKINH BOTHERING ANYONE AROUND YOU - and then all of a sudden your asshole sister forces your mom to let her play with you guys and then she fucks everything up, changes the rules, turns everything to shit, and demands that YOU change to meet what SHE wants?

Do you remember that?

Women never stop doing that.

Leave us the fuck alone and go do your stupid women shit far away where you can't bother us.

And give us back The Beatles, you motherfuckers.

Goddamn, I'd be gay if I didn't have to suck penis.

unsunghero
02-23-2023, 10:42 PM
I skimmed the vid, you have a pleasant voice. Although yes, I along with ED figure you and I have very different personalities and politics

Although, I also have never been much of a fan of dwarves, but only because I have to suspend so much disbelief that the stubby little guys could be an imposing force in a fight. I understand fantasy world and all that, but MMA has weight classes for a reason. A dwarf against an average sized human would get fucking wrecked in a fight, assuming equal skill levels

So ED, I sorry, you can criticize my shitty lack of fantasy imagination, but I always used to inwardly scoff seeing Gimli in lord of the rings out there wrecking it on the battlefield. I don’t think they’re ugly, just not physically imposing. So I have never played one

Although being low to the ground makes it seem like you run faster!

misterbonkers
02-23-2023, 10:49 PM

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:50 PM
I just like Everquest dwarves.

I'm not into LOTR. It's not violent enough.

pink grapefruit
02-23-2023, 10:51 PM
jesus christ you guys

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:52 PM
jesus christ you guys

It's me.

Everyone else was fine.

Leave them the fuck alone. They can be themselves on these forums, witch.

aussenseiter
02-23-2023, 10:53 PM
jesus christ you guys

Oh come on this was extremely tame for lately.

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 10:54 PM
Oh come on this was extremely tame for lately.

I think she's trolling.

No one is this insufferable.

Not even me.

unsunghero
02-23-2023, 10:59 PM
I’m not super into p99 vids, I think the most I’ve watched was “Super Bits and Bobs” ones, but there’s not a lot of them

So if you continue to make them, people might watch, esp if you post them on RnF, I think I remember people asking about p99 vids there

Considering it’s on Red, I’d recommend filming yourself getting ganked if it happens. People like to watch a good death or gank. Sort of like how people get some morbid fascination from looking at car accidents or disasters. A pvp fight you win could work as well, but probably not as good as one you lose badly ;)

pink grapefruit
02-23-2023, 11:08 PM
okay. i'm taking notes for things i could talk about in the future. right now i'm super casual so idk if i'll even get to one each week but we'll see.

And she hates Dwarves.

All around horrible filth.

/spit

Note 1: explain dwarf hate (there's a story here)

lmao

note 2: explain why tunare is the shit

I skimmed the vid, you have a pleasant voice. Although yes, I along with ED figure you and I have very different personalities and politics

note 3: is politics a bad idea? probably yes.

Considering it’s on Red, I’d recommend filming yourself getting ganked if it happens. People like to watch a good death or gank. Sort of like how people get some morbid fascination from looking at car accidents or disasters. A pvp fight you win could work as well, but probably not as good as one you lose badly ;)

note 4: discuss pvp, maybe try to film some

i will be somewhat twinked but as a paladin on a server where everyone else has farmed everything to death i'm very much likely to lose. which is fine lol.

unsunghero
02-23-2023, 11:18 PM
It’s tough because I think in order to get popular you’d need to offer elite expert advice on particular p99 subject

Sort of like RektU or who was that other original enchanter dude? Tecmos? Something like that. They made vids on how to solo very dangerous high levels areas. Other people have made guides on how to solo very tough mobs

What I think people would find boring is group action, because it’s monotonous and safe. Solo with a risk of death is more exciting. Or grouping a tough area with really crazy pulls

What also could keep people engaged is incorporating RL info (but of course be careful, don’t overshare), or RL topics. People usually interested in someone’s RL experiences, but yea I’d probably avoid politics as a topic

That’s all I can think of before my night jog on my busted up left leg here

Basanos
02-23-2023, 11:20 PM
If fellas like these are asking you not to include politics, include politics.

Encroaching Death
02-23-2023, 11:22 PM

Why don't you give her a foot rub, you fucking pussy.

Your nerdy fuckin fedora fell off, fat boy.

aussenseiter
02-23-2023, 11:41 PM

I bet she has nice feet. Nurses stand up straight and run around all day to fix all of our problems.

Certainly there is stank to be had. It's a gold rush, gentlemen.

Ekco
02-23-2023, 11:50 PM
protip, be very afraid of a chick that plays on red. i don't have anything to backup that statement but I'm pretty sure we all know its true.

Jobaber
02-23-2023, 11:51 PM
I just want to say this community really is accepting to the trans community and I think you all deserve a pat on the back for that.

Botten
02-23-2023, 11:55 PM

It is like the bans teach you nothing lol

Jobaber
02-23-2023, 11:58 PM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415709

https://i.imgur.com/FUw90Fc.gif

pink grapefruit
02-23-2023, 11:59 PM
I just want to say this community really is accepting to the trans community and I think you all deserve a pat on the back for that.

<3

trans rights are human rights!!

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 12:07 AM

Hmm. If I agree to this concession, will we receive the needful?

https://media.tenor.com/6S7xQb-nDHYAAAAd/happy-feet-mumble.gif

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 01:02 AM
<3

trans rights are human rights!!

Are trans rights positive or negative rights?

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 01:56 AM

Coming from the perspective of wanting to be as popular/successful as possible (which is not her goal, just speaking in generalities) then it is smart to be politically neutral

Why possibly alienate half your audience? Then again if you don’t care and want to get some messages out (that I personally think are already echo’d almost everywhere other than Fox News and 4chan), by all means have at it. I certainly am not going to try to silence someone because what they say hurts my feels

Jimjam
02-24-2023, 03:54 AM
jesus christ you guys

I liked your video! I was entertained by the names on your account - you clearly are a cleric fan and then it suggested your new toon be a cleric again!

The sound was fine imo. I’m impressed with the macbook.

What software did you use to record?

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 11:05 AM
I liked your video! I was entertained by the names on your account - you clearly are a cleric fan and then it suggested your new toon be a cleric again!

The sound was fine imo. I’m impressed with the macbook.

What software did you use to record?

thanks for the positivity!

and i know lol. i have a handful of accounts that are full with names i might someday like to use. charity isn't even my highest cleric on red but i like her name better.

the software is i think OBS or something similar. i'd have to boot back into windows to check. you would not believe how difficult it was to get it all working; i'm playing EQ in a windowed mode that does not quite fit the screen bc that was how i got it to work lol.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 11:29 AM
yikes

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 11:38 AM

That's what you fascist authoritarians don't understand.

Your bans just strengthen my resolve.

You can't stop an idea. I will ALWAYS say words you find offensive.

I WILL die on this hill.

Fuck you.

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:18 PM
That's what you fascist authoritarians don't understand.

Your bans just strengthen my resolve.

You can't stop an idea. I will ALWAYS say words you find offensive.

I WILL die on this hill.

Fuck you.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 12:19 PM
diversity training bahahahaha

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:19 PM
Exactly.

Their attempts to convert me fail and will only backfire, creating a monster that screams the N word.

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:26 PM
i really hope i don't have to explain my gamer word useage on 4chan someday... that database exists somewhere and i hope the ending of fight club happens to it.

roody poo

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:28 PM
https://viewfromthewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/burger-king.png

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:33 PM
lol did they discontinue the burger king hats yet? i'm afraid to check

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 12:41 PM
https://viewfromthewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/burger-king.png

can you imagine being on that flight

id be laughing my ass off

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:43 PM
the flight attendants reaction is what makes it soooo good.

Jobaber
02-24-2023, 01:24 PM
can you imagine being on that flight

id be laughing my ass off

I would love to be on a flight like this, I'd be whispering in everyone's ear

Bzz8BvaQL9Q

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 02:41 PM
who wants to help me with some transfers

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 02:50 PM
who wants to help me with some transfers

I don't help dictators.

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 02:52 PM
I don't help dictators.

okay.

if it makes you feel any better i feel like i'm kinda done with the forums now. you guys will keep spamming this thread i'm sure so there will be a few more people seeing my awful videos from here.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 02:53 PM
okay.

if it makes you feel any better i feel like i'm kinda done with the forums now. you guys will keep spamming this thread i'm sure so there will be a few more people seeing my awful videos from here.

Good fucking riddance.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 02:56 PM
wtf was this video even for?

Ekco
02-24-2023, 02:58 PM

to get someone to do a xfer apparently. ngl mother fuckers do be stingy with that shit. similar to buffs. idk why.

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 03:02 PM

so i really like the EQ videos that some people do. superbitsandbob is just like a harmless normal guy talking about nothing and i sometimes like to have those videos on in the background when i'm folding clothes or w/e. sage freke is another one i like a lot with his gnome cleric. they're relaxing somehow?

we're all just nerds approaching middle age here, kinda holding onto norrath for the nostalgia. probably only a handful of people will ever even know about the videos, but that's fine.

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 03:25 PM
we're all just nerds approaching middle age here, kinda holding onto norrath for the nostalgia. probably only a handful of people will ever even know about the videos, but that's fine.

Will you not fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 03:26 PM

Hopefully she learned to treat others with respect.

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 03:31 PM

i'm eating well, training hard, and living my best life!

my posture and waistline are on point. trust and believe- i'm fighting where it counts!

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 03:33 PM

my posture and waistline are on point. trust and believe- i'm fighting where it counts!

To what end? Why do you do these things?

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 03:41 PM

to fuck hotter women obviously

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 03:44 PM

a person can't really expect to happy if they don't do those things. and maybe a person has a moral responsibility to their community to pursue holistic health.

to live well means different things to different people obviously, but it's my opinion that a person should:

regularly participate in physical activity
maintain a healthy body composition
prioritize healthy sleep
avoid drugs, alcohol, cigarettes
pursue self-improvement, with a big emphasis on the self-directed part (no one can do it for you; not even the best therapist)
develop and maintain meaningful social relationships

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 03:57 PM
fuck bitches

get money

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 03:58 PM
a person can't really expect to happy if they don't do those things. and maybe a person has a moral responsibility to their community to pursue holistic health.

to live well means different things to different people obviously, but it's my opinion that a person should:

regularly participate in physical activity
maintain a healthy body composition
prioritize healthy sleep
avoid drugs, alcohol, cigarettes
pursue self-improvement, with a big emphasis on the self-directed part (no one can do it for you; not even the best therapist)
develop and maintain meaningful social relationships

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000202504672-pnt5db-t500x500.jpg

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 03:59 PM

so confused

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 04:11 PM
so confused

The bards will sing songs of your healthy lifestyle choices.

misterbonkers
02-24-2023, 04:47 PM

if that makes you happy, great! :o

if you still need that transfer, i can help on my dap druid

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 04:50 PM

Is this some sort of EcoFascist meme?

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 05:51 PM

no I'm just trying to provoke the grapefruit into staying. :p

Ekco
02-24-2023, 06:41 PM

lurk moar.

pink grapefruit
02-24-2023, 07:03 PM
no I'm just trying to provoke the grapefruit into staying. :p

this place straight toxic man.

and for some reason today it feels particularly sad. like just knowing we're all 30 somethings and the regulars spend hours here every single day yelling at each other about stuff that isn't even elf-adjacent. i mean i totally get it- i get worked up over vaccines and politics and whatever too. it's a very easy thing to do.

the hatespeech is gross too. maybe i've gone soft in recent years, but it's hard to imagine why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that shit if they're not into it themselves.

hate and negativity is bad for your skin, as well as your soul. my magical fantasy elf world has gone full alt right incel :(

Ekco
02-24-2023, 07:09 PM
this place was always toxic for the record, it's not new. and for the other stuff i just chalk it up to people cope in strange ways

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 08:19 PM
this place straight toxic man.

and for some reason today it feels particularly sad. like just knowing we're all 30 somethings and the regulars spend hours here every single day yelling at each other about stuff that isn't even elf-adjacent. i mean i totally get it- i get worked up over vaccines and politics and whatever too. it's a very easy thing to do.

the hatespeech is gross too. maybe i've gone soft in recent years, but it's hard to imagine why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that shit if they're not into it themselves.

hate and negativity is bad for your skin, as well as your soul. my magical fantasy elf world has gone full alt right incel :(

Go police someone who wants to fuck you.

You think you're a good person, but you're just a controlling tyrant.

Even Hitler thought he was doing good.

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 08:54 PM

https://d1w4q6ldc8l0qo.cloudfront.net/media/AN/images/freedom-of-speech-freedom-of-press-4.jpg

Evia
02-24-2023, 09:42 PM
Go police someone who wants to fuck you.

You think you're a good person, but you're just a controlling tyrant.

Even Hitler thought he was doing good.

Very well said.

I'm glad you are having fun and making eq videos but don't kid yourself with your virtue signaling. People are trolling you because you dont seem to realize that youre everything you say you hate. In other words you reap what you sow.

magnetaress
02-25-2023, 12:57 AM
Tunare is great!

the dex isnt a big deal our cooliest sword has DEX on it right off the bat so ur almost a gnome from that alone

and ya its terrible to actually read the forums i just skim threads that look good now so much healthier

pink grapefruit
02-25-2023, 07:48 AM
Tunare is great!

the dex isnt a big deal our cooliest sword has DEX on it right off the bat so ur almost a gnome from that alone

and ya its terrible to actually read the forums i just skim threads that look good now so much healthier

“tunare is the best bc elves are cool and tunare is great.”
-pink grapefruit, 2023

one for the history books lol 😂

dex was on my mind because i have a ghoulbane. playing red is sadly gonna be a lot of soloing, which ofc means undead. it’ll be okay though. thanks for the positivity!

Jobaber
02-25-2023, 03:16 PM
I've never chosen a face for a class before, that was a new one for me after 20 years.

magnetaress
02-25-2023, 06:34 PM
“tunare is the best bc elves are cool and tunare is great.”
-pink grapefruit, 2023

one for the history books lol ��

dex was on my mind because i have a ghoulbane. playing red is sadly gonna be a lot of soloing, which ofc means undead. it’ll be okay though. thanks for the positivity!
Well the extra wisdom will give a few more casts of undead nuke.

My green pally now has 113 str. And 142 wisdom.

Big hp/ stamina comes into play when ur getting CH. Wisdom means more roots-stuns-nukes .

Stuns if root jousting. U can solo hard melee mobs with it! And self heals. Looking forward to going to tofs.

It's weird u did the same thing as me. I also store my note too.

pink grapefruit
02-25-2023, 07:27 PM
Well the extra wisdom will give a few more casts of undead nuke.

My green pally now has 113 str. And 142 wisdom.

Big hp/ stamina comes into play when ur getting CH. Wisdom means more roots-stuns-nukes .

Stuns if root jousting. U can solo hard melee mobs with it! And self heals. Looking forward to going to tofs.

It's weird u did the same thing as me. I also store my note too.

how did you get 113 str i need that. guess i should look for some str gear lol.

wisdom is important, but i still think hp is more important than everything but resists. i'm very not used to soloing melee-oriented characters, unless bard counts. so feel free to share more tips or w/e. never knew jousting was a thing outside of pvp.

also great minds think alike. or probably you inspired something in me with your high elf paladin. it's nice to hear that someone else keeps the note! if i'm playing like an iksar i turn it in but most race/class/deity combos get like a 1-2 sentence reply and the shittiest item ever.

here's episode 2:

tBFzoVrht4M

Duik
02-25-2023, 11:42 PM
okay. i'm taking notes for things i could talk about in the future. right now i'm super casual so idk if i'll even get to one each week but we'll see.

Saying this like someone will be (more) interested is the funniest part.

Jimjam
02-26-2023, 04:12 AM
The insights into how you think of your character’s personality was useful.

It would be helpful if you gave some quick definitions of the terms/abbreviations you mentioned.

Ekco
02-26-2023, 11:48 AM
didn't watch episode 2 but tunare pally barbie is S tier, it is known.

sorry you don't got Craslith, does yeli even die on red?

https://i.imgur.com/f5TpppQ.png

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 06:46 PM
Show your XP bar always to promote the red bonus

And get a better XP bar

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 06:48 PM
And stop being a witch

pink grapefruit
02-26-2023, 06:54 PM
And stop being a witch

MhFDVkOANEs

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 07:00 PM
MhFDVkOANEs

Cute, but don't play around with Palantíri adjacent objects.

That is for wise men only.

pink grapefruit
02-26-2023, 07:05 PM
Cute, but don't play around with Palantíri adjacent objects.

i will only ever use it with intention. do you wanna see it?

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 07:10 PM
i will only ever use it with intention. do you wanna see it?

https://i.imgur.com/WXrQ2Ew.jpg

aussenseiter
02-26-2023, 08:12 PM

This was possibly quite sexist and non-canon so I apologize. (https://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Wise)

Toxigen
02-27-2023, 10:18 AM
these videos do a great bit

making me want to play everquest isnt one of em

hope this helped

Skarne
02-27-2023, 10:37 AM
i like the videos...

idk why ppl are hatin and having melt downs...over...someone making an EQ video?

Ekco
02-27-2023, 10:40 AM
i like the videos...

idk why ppl are hatin and having melt downs...over...someone making an EQ video?

i can only speak for myself but i'm super aggro toward red players due to them spamming "play red" for over a decade now, that's the extent of my thought process before hitting submit reply

and as a longtime fan of pvp games, i legit feel sorry for the 26 people stuck playing one of the worst designed ones ever

Skarne
02-27-2023, 10:41 AM
REEEEEEEEEE

Basanos
02-27-2023, 10:44 AM
I don't see the appeal of pvp anything. Haven't liked it in any game, but I prefer my games low-stress. Closest I come to pvp is Rocket League.

Ekco
02-27-2023, 10:50 AM
I don't see the appeal of pvp anything.

TLqb-m1ZZUA

i was at this battle as a noob then proceeded to playout one of the best sci-fi storylines to ever happen on the internet over the next 15 years. it works because it's an actual healthy ecosystem that requires people that love pvp and people that hate pvp for the game to even work to play together and cooperate.

Toxigen
02-27-2023, 10:51 AM
I don't see the appeal of pvp anything. Haven't liked it in any game, but I prefer my games low-stress. Closest I come to pvp is Rocket League.

thats because you're a pussy

Jimjam
02-27-2023, 11:02 AM
i can only speak for myself but i'm super aggro toward red players due to them spamming "play red" for over a decade now, that's the extent of my thought process before hitting submit reply

and as a longtime fan of pvp games, i legit feel sorry for the 26 people stuck playing one of the worst designed ones ever

Had some good pvp on blue today. Branish is a worthy opponent!

Jobaber
02-27-2023, 01:16 PM
Had some good pvp on blue today.

HpkecYVRt_E

:o

magnetaress
02-27-2023, 01:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WXrQ2Ew.jpg

This didn't work vs me. Lol.

aussenseiter
02-27-2023, 01:30 PM
i like the videos...

It's not the cats fault for eating the catnip.

magnetaress
02-27-2023, 02:20 PM
how did you get 113 str i need that. guess i should look for some str gear lol.

wisdom is important, but i still think hp is more important than everything but resists. i'm very not used to soloing melee-oriented characters, unless bard counts. so feel free to share more tips or w/e. never knew jousting was a thing outside of pvp.

also great minds think alike. or probably you inspired something in me with your high elf paladin. it's nice to hear that someone else keeps the note! if i'm playing like an iksar i turn it in but most race/class/deity combos get like a 1-2 sentence reply and the shittiest item ever.

here's episode 2:

tBFzoVrht4M
someone just gave me gauntlets and arms with even more str and dex i think it is because i am on green )))

goblin rock or stonechanter rings (one is 3str/wis/4 ac) and tbb go a long way already to being beefy

add in sarnak hide mask

rly too much str if u ask me i have 160 with basic yaulp

keeping my wisdom gear in reserve for when i go nuking the ghoul lord

----

you cant go wrong with STA on a tank class, it just to me never nets enough return even at 60 to make it better than raw+Hp (like plat fire wedding rings) or other stats

one day i will be a wet sponge for CH butt that is the clerics problem not mine ! also i got symbol and other buffs for my hp so it just doesnt seem like the most important stat on a pally who isn't relying entirely on hp to solo things so im strongly not in the STAM camp even tho its OK its nice to have a lot of +hp gear before lvl 30

right now tho my wedding rings where giving me only 10% of my total hp so i dropped them in favor of more wis/str for solo/small grp purposes we aren't even at a lvl where CH exists

plus as normally a cleric main CH is v overrated !

also buy some medicine bags plz those sewing kits are for ogres

my green pally already has box of abukar and bag of sewn evil eyes so base str 65 not a problem lol

pink grapefruit
02-27-2023, 03:17 PM
someone just gave me gauntlets and arms with even more str and dex i think it is because i am on green )))

goblin rock or stonechanter rings (one is 3str/wis/4 ac) and tbb go a long way already to being beefy

add in sarnak hide mask

rly too much str if u ask me i have 160 with basic yaulp

keeping my wisdom gear in reserve for when i go nuking the ghoul lord

----

you cant go wrong with STA on a tank class, it just to me never nets enough return even at 60 to make it better than raw+Hp (like plat fire wedding rings) or other stats

one day i will be a wet sponge for CH butt that is the clerics problem not mine ! also i got symbol and other buffs for my hp so it just doesnt seem like the most important stat on a pally who isn't relying entirely on hp to solo things so im strongly not in the STAM camp even tho its OK its nice to have a lot of +hp gear before lvl 30

right now tho my wedding rings where giving me only 10% of my total hp so i dropped them in favor of more wis/str for solo/small grp purposes we aren't even at a lvl where CH exists

plus as normally a cleric main CH is v overrated !

also buy some medicine bags plz those sewing kits are for ogres

my green pally already has box of abukar and bag of sewn evil eyes so base str 65 not a problem lol

oh very nice! i'm level 9 now lmao got my spells. made two short videos and i maybe want to try to figure out how to put them together into a less short video.

it's so funny with the strength. i've always been one to say, "never put points here bc there's tons of strength on gear later on" and here i am being proven sorta wrong. if this character ever gets 50+ and pvp starts to happen i do think sta is still the best option. you end up needing a lot of resist gear and that +hp bought stuff ends up in the bank.

medicine bags would help a lot; was looking for those but it's gonna be a trip to antonica. maybe i should just go ahead and do that. do those evil freeport merchants sell to nice high elves?

anyway it's great to hear about your paladin! it seems like you're leveling fast af as i'm wasting my time :P

pink grapefruit
02-27-2023, 08:06 PM
these videos do a great bit

making me want to play everquest isnt one of em

hope this helped

pretty sure a bluebie with an army of 60s doesn't need my help to get them playing eq. thanks for watching; keep it up <3

Ekco
02-27-2023, 08:09 PM
lol, fuckin gottem.

your playstyle still sucks though. hope this helps.

magnetaress
02-27-2023, 08:57 PM
U can get medicine bags from Kaladim.

If you can stand the dwarfs tho.

magnetaress
02-27-2023, 08:59 PM
Also u should black out ooc on ur recording app.

U could get banned from YouTube or go to jail irl from the stuff ppl say in it.

pink grapefruit
02-27-2023, 09:10 PM
U can get medicine bags from Kaladim.

If you can stand the dwarfs tho.

i'm literally in FV rn to avoid the dwarf city lmao.

Also u should black out ooc on ur recording app.

U could get banned from YouTube or go to jail irl from the stuff ppl say in it.

oh my i never thought of that :(

now i have to figure out how to do that ugh

thanks so much for the helpful advice! i'm also having some ideas on what to do for content. a lot of the feedback here was harsh but true; like why would someone watch this? i should make it something that someone might want to watch, or at least figure out my "why".

aussenseiter
02-27-2023, 10:02 PM
I made a new character too. :o

This is Hexenbrenner.

He wears a full suit of Cold Iron armor for protection against the Fay and the Fel.

https://i.imgur.com/2c5blZ7.png

As a follower of Mithaniel Marr, he seeks to light up the world.

pink grapefruit
02-27-2023, 10:57 PM
I made a new character too. :o

This is Hexenbrenner.

He wears a full suit of Cold Iron armor for protection against the Fay and the Fel.

https://i.imgur.com/2c5blZ7.png

As a follower of Mithaniel Marr, he seeks to light up the world.

What's wrong with the Fay?

i bet brightleaf could take him tbh

aussenseiter
02-27-2023, 11:03 PM
What's wrong with the Fay?

i bet brightleaf could take him tbh

HOW TO SURVIVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE FAE (https://www.willowsnug.com/how-to-survive-an-encounter-with-the-fae/)

• Never eat food that they give you.

• Never give them your name.

• Never stand in a fairy ring.

• Never be rude to a faerie.

• Never accept a gift from the Fae.

pink grapefruit
02-27-2023, 11:09 PM
HOW TO SURVIVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE FAE (https://www.willowsnug.com/how-to-survive-an-encounter-with-the-fae/)

omg this is the best thing!!

thank you for sharing lmao

aussenseiter
02-27-2023, 11:54 PM
Master of men all (https://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poem/poems_coldiron.htm)

Gold is for the mistress - silver for the maid" -
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade! "
" Good! " said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
But Iron - Cold Iron - is master of them all."

So he made rebellion 'gainst the King his liege,
Camped before his citadel and summoned it to siege.
" Nay! " said the cannoneer on the castle wall,
" But Iron - Cold Iron - shall be master of you all! "

Woe for the Baron and his knights so strong,
When the cruel cannon-balls laid 'em all along;
He was taken prisoner, he was cast in thrall,
And Iron - Cold Iron - was master of it all.

Yet his King spake kindly (ah, how kind a Lord!)
" What if I release thee now and give thee back thy sword? "
" Nay! " said the Baron, " mock not at my fall,
For Iron - Cold Iron - is master of men all."

" Tears are for the craven, prayers are for the clown
Halters for the silly neck that cannot keep a crown."
" As my loss is grievous, So my hope is small,
For Iron - Cold Iron - must be master of men all! "

Yet his King made answer (few such Kings there be!) "
Here is Bread and here is Wine - sit and sup with me.
Eat and drink in Mary's Name, the whiles I do recall
How Iron - Cold Iron - can be master of men all."

He took the Wine and blessed it. He blessed and brake the Bread
With His own Hands He served Them, and presently He said:
" See! These Hands they pierced with nails, outside My city wall,
Show Iron - Cold Iron - to be master of men all. "

" Wounds are for the desperate, blows are for the strong.
Balm and oil for weary hearts all cut and bruised with wrong.
I forgive thy treason - I redeem thy fall
For Iron Cold Iron - must be master of men all! "

'Crowns are for the valiant - sceptres for the bold!
Thrones and Powers for mighty men who dare to take and hold!'
" Nay! " said the Baron, kneeling in his hall,
" But Iron - Cold Iron - is master of men all!
Iron out of Calvary is master of men all! "

pink grapefruit
02-28-2023, 12:32 AM
Master of men all (https://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poem/poems_coldiron.htm)

lovely!

you're fast becoming one of my favorite posters here, though you're always talkin' sideways. this poem speaks to me on a few different levels. Some real might makes right stuff, which is appealing at times.

magnetaress
02-28-2023, 08:51 AM
i'm very bad at videos and computers in general but here is a cool pic** of my paladin withs stat blocks with and without yaulp

https://i.imgur.com/5bE0E0g.jpg

incase u want to compare later

and also

i think the 160 str must have been enchanter casting strenght spells on me

*Never be rude to a faerie.
*Never accept a gift from the Fae.

u failed hard at both of these :cool:;):p:o

Jimjam
02-28-2023, 09:31 AM
What shield are you rocking there stark? That is no sbs!!

magnetaress
02-28-2023, 09:10 PM
its awesome :D

Trexller
02-28-2023, 09:33 PM
its awesome :D

that's a cracked darkwood shield yeah?

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 12:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nwZ1Cel.jpg

pink grapefruit
03-01-2023, 01:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nwZ1Cel.jpg

love that y'all are the nazgûl! so true to life :P

i recorded two short videos, one of me doing gnolls in steamfont where i did 4-8 and one where i scribed my level 9 spells. when i watched them though i didn't like them that much, and now i'm thinking about what might actually be interesting to watch.

jimjam mentioned maybe explaining the mbti system and i thought about doing that, but mbti was my obsession like a year ago and i don't think my heart would be in it. now i'm very likely overthinking things (typical infp xD) and wondering if it would be better to talk about my current obsessions.

the more i think about what to talk about before i record, the less my "planned" commentary has to do with everquest. somehow that seems like a bad sign for my everquest video channel? but then, adding elves in with other interesting topics can only make those topics better... right?

aussenseiter
03-01-2023, 02:02 AM
love that y'all are the nazgûl! so true to life :P

i recorded two short videos, one of me doing gnolls in steamfont where i did 4-8 and one where i scribed my level 9 spells. when i watched them though i didn't like them that much, and now i'm thinking about what might actually be interesting to watch.

jimjam mentioned maybe explaining the mbti system and i thought about doing that, but mbti was my obsession like a year ago and i don't think my heart would be in it. now i'm very likely overthinking things (typical infp xD) and wondering if it would be better to talk about my current obsessions.

the more i think about what to talk about before i record, the less my "planned" commentary has to do with everquest. somehow that seems like a bad sign for my everquest video channel? but then, adding elves in with other interesting topics can only make those topics better... right?

You could do what personality types are possible under the race+deity alignments that are available.

I don't think a troll could be an INTJ.

Might have to add some text though.

aussenseiter
03-04-2023, 01:18 AM
Is it too aggressive if I bump this?

Ah well. :o

Jobaber
03-04-2023, 01:39 AM
love this

https://i.imgur.com/S5pG3Ur.png

magnetaress
03-04-2023, 09:57 AM
naw is been a few days good to bump

i quit my green pally

i quit p99 unofficially behidn the scenes its a hard quit, didn't uninstall or delete chars or give items tho

green pally hit 22 ! which is a good epic lvl for a paladin

aussenseiter
03-06-2023, 10:41 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/075/718/578.jpg

Jobaber
03-06-2023, 10:43 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/075/718/578.jpg

and then from that day she went to tell this story, about how the magic was just a joke!

and day by day, more and more kids said, lol he said MEN cant kill him and while he was talking about the spell, she STABBED him lol!

less and less the orcs and elves began to look to magic and instead, the clever gotcha.

And then they invented comedy, and TV!

and movies, and the internet!

and then 4chan, and then well here we are.

Magic, is gone, and we're all retarded.

See what unintended damage women always cause?

Trexller
03-06-2023, 10:50 PM
and Aragorn never looked at her twice

she'd let him "mansplain" to her all night

Jimjam
03-07-2023, 06:01 AM
“I never thought I’d die fighting side by side with the love of my life”
“How about a friend”

Ekco
03-07-2023, 08:29 AM
Magic, is gone, and we're all retarded.

that's a shirt, bumper sticker... perhaps even a political slogan, i think.

pink grapefruit
03-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Episode three!! This is truly my greatest work and I'm positive you will all agree.

FKI_3iRAVwo

unsunghero
03-09-2023, 10:53 PM
^
Skimmed it

I have no idea how showing /ooc could get you arrested or even banned. I think starkind over-worrying on that one

pink grapefruit
03-09-2023, 11:04 PM
^
Skimmed it

I have no idea how showing /ooc could get you arrested or even banned. I think starkind over-worrying on that one

that's some quality content right? you should tell everyone else here why they should watch my videos tbh

Trexller
03-09-2023, 11:06 PM
that's some quality content right? you should tell everyone else here why they should watch my videos tbh

Your voice is kinda hot, it's breathy and sultry.

that should bring in some viewers

i dunno how to judge the content, i don't watch any game streamers.

pink grapefruit
03-09-2023, 11:09 PM

listening to the recordings it sounds like i make a lot of dad noises so my goal for the next video will absolutely be to grunt and cough more. also i need to say, "uhmm..." a lot more.

unsunghero
03-09-2023, 11:09 PM

She does have a pleasant voice

She’s no Super Bits and Bob, but she knows that ;)

I suggested some good pvp deaths, and some dicey fights, trains, etc

Trexller
03-09-2023, 11:11 PM
listening to the recordings it sounds like i make a lot of dad noises so my goal for the next video will absolutely be to grunt and cough more. also i need to say, "uhmm..." a lot more.

that'd be going the opposite direction from what I had imagined

perhaps we could meet somewhere in the middle

unsunghero
03-09-2023, 11:12 PM

You really want to piss people off? Eat food while mic is on

Yuck IMO

pink grapefruit
03-09-2023, 11:13 PM
You really want to piss people off? Eat food while mic is on

Yuck IMO

i just got a big bag of sunflower seeds lmao

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Episode three!! This is truly my greatest work and I'm positive you will all agree.

FKI_3iRAVwo

Magnetar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar)-ess. It's like a female star, or a "starkind".

Why is your dryer in your house? Laundry goes in the garage for most normal people.

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 12:42 AM

She clearly has some (perhaps slightly shy) fans, having "randomly" encountered another player on the red server.

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Magnetar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar)-ess. It's like a female star, or a "starkind".

Why is your dryer in your house? Laundry goes in the garage for most normal people.

i always get astronomy mixed up with astrology, which is to say it is beyond my expertise and i don't understand what you mean. so magnet is starkind? omg starkind always was super nice to me. who was i getting her mixed up with? there was some woman on here that was mean to me once years ago and i will never let that go.

starkind, why were you banned? how is it even possible to get banned here? like what kinda hatespeech have you been spewin' lmao.

my washer and dryer are inside idk

Trexller
03-10-2023, 12:52 AM
She clearly has some (perhaps slightly shy) fans, having "randomly" encountered another player on the red server.

lol dude shut up, no im not :o

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 12:53 AM
i always get astronomy mixed up with astrology, which is to say it is beyond my expertise and i don't understand what you mean. so magnet is starkind? omg starkind always was super nice to me. who was i getting her mixed up with? there was some woman on here that was mean to me once years ago and i will never let that go.

starkind, why were you banned? how is it even possible to get banned here? like what kinda hatespeech have you been spewin' lmao.

my washer and dryer are inside idk

Most likely J and secondly most likely Cecily. Almost certainly J.

starkind posted the LGBTQ swastika I think is how she got banned on that account.

Describe your house, r*ral.

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 12:54 AM
lol dude shut up, no im not :o

are you the druid that didn't sow me?

you coulda tossed a sow man i grew up as a bard and feel like a fucking snail playing these slow classes

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 01:00 AM
Most likely J and secondly most likely Cecily. Almost certainly J.

starkind posted the LGBTQ swastika I think is how she got banned on that account.

Describe your house, r*ral.

r*ral?

tell me more about this j person. cecily is a friend and she wouldn't be hateful, though we might sometimes disagree. she and i actually have a ridiculous number of things in common and she was maybe my first bluebie friend.

what is a lgbt swastika? why is there so much crazy shit out there, and why does it always end up here on the elf forums?

i got a squat rack in my living room and don't own a tv.

Trexller
03-10-2023, 01:01 AM
are you the druid that didn't sow me?

you coulda tossed a sow man i grew up as a bard and feel like a fucking snail playing these slow classes

nah i gave up stalking women online after they started to stalk me back

turns out that if she's flattered by that sorta thing, then she'll show up at your job when you don't respond to a text after 1 hour, refer to a platonic co-worker as "that whore you always talk to" and then refuse to leave until the cops show up.

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 01:06 AM
r*ral?

tell me more about this j person. cecily is a friend and she wouldn't be hateful, though we might sometimes disagree. she and i actually have a ridiculous number of things in common and she was maybe my first bluebie friend.

what is a lgbt swastika? why is there so much crazy shit out there, and why does it always end up here on the elf forums?

i got a squat rack in my living room and don't own a tv.

J is the enemy because she is worthy.

What room is your dryer and computer in, r*ral?

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 01:10 AM

If you paste and turn the LGBTQ flag 90° four times you end up with that image.

starkind is a land of contrasts.

Trexller
03-10-2023, 01:10 AM
J is the enemy because she is worthy.

Indeed, J is a worthy shitposting opponent

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 01:14 AM
i'm so out of the loop, as usual.

please explain who j is and why you are calling me r*ral. i tried to send you a dm but you don't accept them or something.

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 01:17 AM
i'm so out of the loop, as usual.

please explain who j is and why you are calling me r*ral. i tried to send you a dm but you don't accept them or something.

You said you were a r*ral.

I'll take your word for it.

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 02:29 AM
I opened PMs if it's not already obvious I'm trying to annoy you

R*ral

Jimjam
03-10-2023, 06:39 AM
That was a very red interaction you experienced with the druid!

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 03:19 PM
felt inspired to do an enchanter creation guide, but didn't realize it was an enchanter creation guide until i finished recording. so here is that:

r0Z6fEy1cJQ

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 03:56 PM
That was a very red interaction you experienced with the druid!

i know!

we were both like, "holy shit there's another player!!"

devs please give us red 2.0 i promise we're not all terrible.

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 08:23 PM
felt inspired to do an enchanter creation guide, but didn't realize it was an enchanter creation guide until i finished recording. so here is that:

r0Z6fEy1cJQ

Would you agree that you think catacombs and bones (https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/boneghazi-tumblr-witch-arrested-human-bones/) are neato?

pink grapefruit
03-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Would you agree that you think catacombs and bones (https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/boneghazi-tumblr-witch-arrested-human-bones/) are neato?

bones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capela_dos_Ossos) are sorta nifty i guess, but if you ask me the kidneys are the coolest organs. electrolyte regulation is simply the bee's knees!!

stay hydrated friends <3

aussenseiter
03-10-2023, 11:02 PM
bones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capela_dos_Ossos)

https://i.imgur.com/hRK1Aeu.png

magnetaress
03-11-2023, 10:30 AM
I like ur videos so that is another 30%

The Ocean Lord is like about the waves man, quantom physics, the cycle, everything being erased when the comet hits in 2029 and wiping civilization off the land and rebirth. And you know the erudites got a super secret bunker full of erudite knowledge to share with the wrold, and it's about sustainability and not overfishing, and being a vegan and eating seaweed. It is a cool religion.

I agree that qeynosians elites are scum, and my cleric is Bertoxulous!

I think innoruuk/cazic are def leaning towards catholicism.

TBH I see the evil g-ds as the good guys in the world of norrath. Fear is a good emotion. It's helpful. It stops us from doing dumb shit.

And PG ur vidoes are awesome one of the very last few reasons I bother coming back to post here.

Alsot THE reason that Starkind got banned was that she was trying to show how reduculous and silly the whole graphic was and that the world is silly and we should just seek jesus instead of dividing ourselves up into dumb little cliques of in and out ppl. If someone is obese and ugly you shouldn't shun them. You should help them. Put them in a place where they can learn and grow and get the help they need and good food instead of subsisting on McDonalds and hand outs.

pink grapefruit
03-11-2023, 08:56 PM
I like ur videos so that is another 30%

that's so kind of you lol

The Ocean Lord is like about the waves man, quantom physics, the cycle, everything being erased when the comet hits in 2029 and wiping civilization off the land and rebirth. And you know the erudites got a super secret bunker full of erudite knowledge to share with the wrold, and it's about sustainability and not overfishing, and being a vegan and eating seaweed. It is a cool religion.

is that what your signature means? comet in 2029 that will destroy life? that's such an interesting take on prexus. it must have made sense to the devs somehow but i still don't really get it tbh.

I agree that qeynosians elites are scum, and my cleric is Bertoxulous!

I think innoruuk/cazic are def leaning towards catholicism.

TBH I see the evil g-ds as the good guys in the world of norrath. Fear is a good emotion. It's helpful. It stops us from doing dumb shit.

bertox is the shit!! i would love to hear your thoughts concerning parallels between catholicism and innoruuk bc that one doesn't make sense to my brain. agree about fear having its uses for sure, particularly from an evolutionary perspective.

And PG ur vidoes are awesome one of the very last few reasons I bother coming back to post here.

that's kinda sad tbh lol. when i listened back over the enchanter creation one i realize how fucking obnoxious it was to be doing my shaker bottle bullshit as i recorded a video. that was a stupid thing to do. thank you though!

Alsot THE reason that Starkind got banned was that she was trying to show how reduculous and silly the whole graphic was and that the world is silly and we should just seek jesus instead of dividing ourselves up into dumb little cliques of in and out ppl. If someone is obese and ugly you shouldn't shun them. You should help them. Put them in a place where they can learn and grow and get the help they need and good food instead of subsisting on McDonalds and hand outs.

i gotta say i'm a bit of a hardliner when it comes to posting swastikas on the internet. maybe just don't do that? :(

tried doing my obesity video and listened to the bit i recorded over again, and realized that it would upset the entire spectrum of humanity- from fat activists to bootstrap conservatives. so i will not be putting that one up, at least not with the language i used.

aussenseiter
03-11-2023, 10:08 PM
i would love to hear your thoughts concerning parallels between catholicism and innoruuk bc that one doesn't make sense to my brain. agree about fear having its uses for sure, particularly from an evolutionary perspective.

What are you afraid of?

Most women are only afraid of spiders.

pink grapefruit
03-11-2023, 10:41 PM
What are you afraid of?

Most women are only afraid of spiders.

cardiovascular disease and stroke

aussenseiter
03-11-2023, 10:55 PM
cardiovascular disease and stroke

Aw, it fears a broken heart. Cute!

Castle2.0
03-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Considering preserving note. Jury still out.

aussenseiter
03-11-2023, 11:29 PM
tried doing my obesity video and listened to the bit i recorded over again, and realized that it would upset the entire spectrum of humanity- from fat activists to bootstrap conservatives. so i will not be putting that one up, at least not with the language i used.

it puts the video up or it gets the hose.

pink grapefruit
03-14-2023, 01:08 AM
Sad low-level PvP happened!!!

read the comment thing on youtube for explanation of wtf lol

mc7ZGA-als8

unsunghero
03-14-2023, 02:08 AM
Yea, fuck that bitch up!

Dunno why those NPC’s were attacking

Good stuff

Jobaber
03-14-2023, 03:09 AM
wow you actually found someone

pink grapefruit
03-14-2023, 10:59 PM
Who wants to meet my enchanter?

TRZ18nFPKvI

pink grapefruit
03-16-2023, 02:10 PM
aw shit i got a kill but forgot to hit record. that would have been the best video :(

https://i.imgur.com/9XFi0xg.png

pink grapefruit
03-19-2023, 09:45 PM
Just had my first pvp loss in Unrest, and tried to kill an enchanter after but he got away. I'm honestly surprised there has been this much pvp already. That's four pvp encounters on my paladin and I'm level 18 now.

Before I upload these I want to learn how to put the two videos together into one video and also record over it. Like add new recorded audio over it? I like to give pvp my full attention so the sound for all my pvp videos so far is just a bunch of clicking, tapping, and like heavy breathing lol.

aussenseiter
03-20-2023, 05:11 PM
Who wants to meet my enchanter?

TRZ18nFPKvI

What was Brightleaf doing at sisters anyway?

pink grapefruit
03-20-2023, 09:45 PM
What was Brightleaf doing at sisters anyway?

Like my friend magnetaress, I am a financial failure in video games. My druid that obtained the twink gear for Brightleaf has less than 2k in the bank, and all my other characters have much less lol.

But funnily enough, Brightleaf was better at the sisters camp than Ianthe. I was medding to full and sitting on the spawn points with Brightleaf, as Ianthe sometimes had all four spawn again by the time she was ready to kill them.

2 of my 4 pvp encounters so far took place at sisters too, so it seems like a good place to be. Now Brightleaf is in Unrest tho, which is where she was PKed for first time. It feels amazing spamming that nuke and I'm so excited for level 20 procs!

aussenseiter
03-20-2023, 10:01 PM
But funnily enough, Brightleaf was better at the sisters camp than Ianthe. I was medding to full and sitting on the spawn points with Brightleaf

Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Tunareans will fence Faydwer against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains. On the House of Brightleaf the wrath of Tunare lieth from the West unto the uttermost East, and upon all that will follow them it shall be laid also. Their Oath shall drive them, and yet betray them, and ever snatch away the very treasures that they have sworn to pursue. To evil end shall all things turn that they begin well; and by treason of kin unto kin, and the fear of treason, shall this come to pass. The Dispossessed shall they be for ever.

Ye have spilled the blood of your kindred unrighteously and have stained the land of Faydwer. For blood ye shall render blood, and beyond Faydwer ye shall dwell in Death's shadow. For though Tunare appointed to you to die not in Norrath, and no sickness may assail you, yet slain ye may be, and slain ye shall be: by weapon and by torment and by grief; and your houseless spirits shall come then to Tunare. There long shall ye abide and yearn for your bodies, and find little pity though all whom ye have slain should entreat for you. And those that endure in Norrath and come not to Tunare shall grow weary of the world as with a great burden, and shall wane, and become as shadows of regret before the younger race that cometh after. Tunare has spoken.

Brightleaf has engaged in kinslaying is now a fallen paladin/woman. :(

The Doom Is Upon Her.

pink grapefruit
03-21-2023, 12:01 AM
Brightleaf has engaged in kinslaying is now a fallen paladin/woman. :(

The Doom Is Upon Her.

You know not whom you accuse of this most heinous crime.

No one would expect a bad mean person such as yourself to comprehend the depths and nuances of concepts such as fidelity, honor, and purity as a studious Crusader of Tunare assuredly does, so maybe you should stfu thou sad loser. As I am in a kindly mood, I will condescend to share of my history.

While other elves played at being friends with the lesser races, I am an elf loyalist. This is probably a foreign concept to most, especially those identifying as bluebies. When I gained experience as a young elf back in the days of true classic, I strictly adventured with other elves. When I happened on a disgusting dwarf or misguided human I always attacked them in the name of Tunare- especially if they were getting too friendly with some of the more wayward elves.

For reasons that will never be understood by historians, a contingent of elves resorted to acts of terrorism in defense of their misguided relations with the lesser races. They became true kinslayers, and the forests of the Faydarks ran red with elfin blood as civil war ensued. Eventually the good and just elves of purity won out as Tunare was always on our side, but the forests and All-Mother herself wept.

It is true I have spilled elfin blood. It is also true that I only committed this terrible act in defense of my fellow elves, and with Tunare's blessing. Even the pure hearts of elves can be blackened, as was the case in the past- and so was the case with the half-elfin Nybright sisters unlawfully residing within Lesser Faydark. Though these fallen sisters were raised in the light of Tunare, it appears their less-than-pure blood led them to a poor livelihood. These sisters had aligned themselves with a group known as the Dervish Cutthroats- a roving gang of unworthy races, including orcs and barbarians.

They forsook Tunare's light, and thus forfeit their own lives. If given the chance, they would have become kinslayers like the reprehensible xteamers of yore.

Never again suggest that I am a kinslayer, or it will be your life, fef.

(the civil war is a true story- the honorable elf purists were in a /guildwar with an elf-only guild of treasonous kinslayers who literally allied themselves with shorts and humans. classic pvp servers sure were wild!)

aussenseiter
03-21-2023, 12:08 AM
You know not whom you accuse of this most heinous crime.

No one would expect a bad mean person such as yourself to comprehend the depths and nuances of concepts such as fidelity, honor, and purity as a studious Crusader of Tunare assuredly does, so maybe you should stfu thou sad loser. As I am in a kindly mood, I will condescend to share of my history.

While other elves played at being friends with the lesser races, I am an elf loyalist. This is probably a foreign concept to most, especially those identifying as bluebies. When I gained experience as a young elf back in the days of true classic, I strictly adventured with other elves. When I happened on a disgusting dwarf or misguided human I always attacked them in the name of Tunare- especially if they were getting too friendly with some of the more wayward elves.

For reasons that will never be understood by historians, a contingent of elves resorted to acts of terrorism in defense of their misguided relations with the lesser races. They became true kinslayers, and the forests of the Faydarks ran red with elfin blood as civil war ensued. Eventually the good and just elves of purity won out as Tunare was always on our side, but the forests and All-Mother herself wept.

It is true I have spilled elfin blood. It is also true that I only committed this terrible act in defense of my fellow elves, and with Tunare's blessing. Even the pure hearts of elves can be blackened, as was the case in the past- and so was the case with the half-elfin Nybright sisters unlawfully residing within Lesser Faydark. Though these fallen sisters were raised in the light of Tunare, it appears their less-than-pure blood led them to a poor livelihood. These sisters had aligned themselves with a group known as the Dervish Cutthroats- a roving gang of unworthy races, including orcs and barbarians.

They forsook Tunare's light, and thus forfeit their own lives. If given the chance, they would have become kinslayers like the reprehensible xteamers of yore.

Never again suggest that I am a kinslayer, or it will be your life, fef.

(the civil war is a true story- the honorable elf purists were in a /guildwar with an elf-only guild of treasonous kinslayers who literally allied themselves with shorts and humans. classic pvp servers sure were wild!)

A 'holy' paladin doing the very will of a drunkard! ; such a jest! (https://wiki.project1999.com/Bandit_Sisters) :D

pink grapefruit
03-21-2023, 12:12 AM
A 'holy' paladin doing the very will of a drunkard! ; such a jest! (https://wiki.project1999.com/Bandit_Sisters) :D

That "drunkard" is a war hero who has fallen on some hard times. What a truly disgraceful thing to say.

I will pray for you.

aussenseiter
03-21-2023, 12:18 AM
That "drunkard" is a war hero who has fallen on some hard times. What a truly disgraceful thing to say.

I will pray for you.

Pray for yourself, daughter-slayer. :)

pink grapefruit
03-21-2023, 12:51 PM
My favorite video that I've done so far is the enchanter creation guide one, even though I'm super annoying with my shaker bottle in that one. So I kinda had the thought that maybe I could do more creation guides!

First up: the monk class!!

g3jqymFUdbs

pink grapefruit
03-21-2023, 07:46 PM
@aussenseiter

https://i.imgur.com/hDm0jZY.png

zero fucks given <3

Jobaber
03-21-2023, 07:49 PM
My favorite video that I've done so far is the enchanter creation guide one, even though I'm super annoying with my shaker bottle in that one. So I kinda had the thought that maybe I could do more creation guides!

First up: the monk class!!

g3jqymFUdbs

:D

aussenseiter
03-21-2023, 07:55 PM
@aussenseiter

https://i.imgur.com/hDm0jZY.png

zero fucks given <3

That's what I meant! Good job solving my riddles!
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing)
a drunkard says, 'This is a sad day, but it was the just thing to do. The Nybright name will no longer be tarnished. Here you are, my friend.

pink grapefruit
03-21-2023, 09:22 PM
That's what I meant! Good job solving my riddles!
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing)

I figured it out like right after lol, sorry.

Also: shut up. If I ever did something to anger Tunare she would make it known, but instead, my holy abilities only seem to be gaining in strength!

She knows my heart like you never could; my intentions are ever pure, and her will is absolute. Your opinion is false and insignificant, and you remain a gross loser.

aussenseiter
03-21-2023, 09:45 PM
I figured it out like right after lol, sorry.

Also: shut up. If I ever did something to anger Tunare she would make it known, but instead, my holy abilities only seem to be gaining in strength!

She knows my heart like you never could; my intentions are ever pure, and her will is absolute. Your opinion is false and insignificant, and you remain a gross loser.

Blood and Honor, Mx? :rolleyes:

aussenseiter
03-22-2023, 11:34 PM
The Tunare to Fash pipeline (https://facingtoday.facinghistory.org/examining-nazi-environmentalism-during-earth-week)

Followers of Tunare believe that we are all Tunare's children. The children of Tunare seek to help Norrath, which they believe to be a living and breathing being, to blossom and grow. Followers believe that the world of Norrath gave birth to Tunare and from her all life has sprung forth. Thus, by worshiping and protecting the land, followers are paying homage and respect to the Mother of their Mother, who in turn protects and provides for them. Followers of Tunare will fight to the death to protect nature in all its forms.

As we celebrate Earth Week, it might seem obvious that ecological thinking and aims are always aligned with moral behavior and compassion. But that isn’t always the case, and it certainly wasn’t the case in Weimar and Nazi Germany where the field of modern ecology emerged.

Surprisingly, Nazi leadership ardently championed renewable energy, and institutionalized organic farming and land use planning on a level unmatched by any nation past or present.

One of the most striking aspects of this history is the role that young, ecologically minded Germans played in the success of the Nazi Party.

Trexller
03-22-2023, 11:40 PM
They had to be stopped.

https://i.imgur.com/yofQqn8.png

aussenseiter
03-22-2023, 11:49 PM
They had to be stopped.

https://i.imgur.com/yofQqn8.png

tu-lcwhZcEs

pink grapefruit
03-23-2023, 12:03 AM
The Tunare to Fash pipeline (https://facingtoday.facinghistory.org/examining-nazi-environmentalism-during-earth-week)

I'm legitimately offended that you would suggest any ties exist between Tunare and fascism, but you do highlight something important any student of history should know: life is never purely black and white.

The nazis, I'm sure, developed a number of important medicines and the like as well. That they were morally reprehensible for committing genocidal atrocities does not preclude them from making important advancements in the environmental sciences.

It's interesting that you are finding new ways to annoy me. Your creativity is noted so thank you, but fuck you as well. I love Tunare full-heartedly, and you are just so mean :(

aussenseiter
03-23-2023, 12:38 AM
It's interesting that you are finding new ways to annoy me. Your creativity is noted so thank you, but fuck you as well. I love Tunare full-heartedly, and you are just so mean :(

I'd say I am above average in annoying you, so I am not mean.

Trexller
03-23-2023, 12:46 AM
I'd say I am above average in annoying you, so I am not mean.

PG can't handle anyone who isn't grovelling for the opportunity to suck her dick

all the threads about nothing, videos etc

LOOK AT ME WANT ME LOVE ME

middle age is hellish on single women

aussenseiter
03-23-2023, 12:47 AM
PG can't handle anyone who isn't grovelling for the opportunity to suck her dick

It was a math joke, Korean. :o

Trexller
03-23-2023, 12:48 AM
im just saying

pink grapefruit
03-23-2023, 01:08 AM

middle age is hellish on single women

stay classy trex <3

aussenseiter
03-23-2023, 01:32 AM
PG are the new forum arrivals your Coveners?

It's either you or rob and I'd prefer it was you. :)

Ekco
03-23-2023, 01:35 AM
https://c.tenor.com/Xv69VAK3bc4AAAAC/tenor.gif

Basanos
03-23-2023, 08:47 AM

It's either you or rob and I'd prefer it was you. :)I don't have alternative forums accounts, I do have a former one but that's on me and it was my choice. I do not have the patience to run two simultaneously and we all know I am perfectly willing to say stupid shit on this one

pink grapefruit
03-23-2023, 09:20 AM

It's either you or rob and I'd prefer it was you. :)

The who now?

I brought exactly one person to P99. It was in 2015 and he'd never played EQ before. We duoed as iksar shaman/monk and made it to level 24 on red server before he quit playing entirely. Was super nice of him to try the game with me lol.

what new arrivals are you talking about

magnetaress
03-23-2023, 03:13 PM
Hi

Trexller
03-23-2023, 03:14 PM
Sup mag

pink grapefruit
03-23-2023, 03:32 PM
Hi

hi magnetaress <3

magnetaress
03-24-2023, 08:44 AM
Today is a good morning )

pink grapefruit
03-24-2023, 10:05 AM
Today is a good morning )

Today we strike!

f-b2xWjeQIU

magnetaress
03-24-2023, 12:45 PM
The one that looks like jackichan is a badass u bet :cool:

Jimjam
03-24-2023, 01:30 PM
Imma take some vitamin B12 with some good ol H2O rite now!

pink grapefruit
04-01-2023, 09:02 PM
6FWSEg0zImk

i'm not sure this is anything but you should watch it anyway.

aussenseiter
04-01-2023, 10:36 PM
Can Brightleaf go explore Felwithe secret area?

pink grapefruit
04-02-2023, 06:37 PM
Can Brightleaf go explore Felwithe secret area?

i'll have to ask her, but i bet she'd be up for it!

for some reason this most recent video has outperformed all my other videos. in less than 24 hours being up it already has more views than 4 of my 8 total videos. i have no idea why?

Trexller
04-02-2023, 06:51 PM
your fanbase is growing, good content has a tendency to "go viral" so to speak

pink grapefruit
04-02-2023, 07:07 PM
your fanbase is growing, good content has a tendency to "go viral" so to speak

tell me again how you feel about my content?

Trexller
04-02-2023, 07:12 PM
it does not suck

what ppl really want, and i think what draws them to game streamers is authenticity, a real genuine quality, not so much the streamer themself as most are giant douche bags but its the fact that they are watching something that's happening for real which they can relate to.

everything else in this media firestorm we call life is mass produced vapid soulless McEntertainment.

explore your potential as a youtuber/streamer, "keep it real" as they say

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 07:56 PM
i'll have to ask her, but i bet she'd be up for it!

for some reason this most recent video has outperformed all my other videos. in less than 24 hours being up it already has more views than 4 of my 8 total videos. i have no idea why?

The happy sip-sighs were clever.

pink grapefruit
04-02-2023, 09:41 PM
The happy sip-sighs were clever.

the what

aussenseiter
04-02-2023, 10:04 PM
the what

You made a brief happy sound after you'd drink, like it was Wakakozake. :)

magnetaress
04-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Finally got around to watching ur latest video.

It was ok.

Not super great.

I feel like I abandoned red.

It's for the best tho. Definitely time to move on.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 10:15 PM

the only thing that really matters is whether or not you're satisfied with the answer to this question:

"Am I having fun?"

pink grapefruit
04-02-2023, 10:20 PM

It was ok.

Not super great.

thanks for watching <3

i hope you don't feel like you have to suffer through them just bc we're cool. each time i finish recording i watch the video over once to see if it's okay enough to upload and sometimes just that is a painful experience somehow.

30 minutes of straight drunken nonsense is maybe not something everyone would find worthwhile to watch lol

also it's okay that you're not on red. most people aren't. what we need is a red 2.0.

Trexller
04-02-2023, 10:32 PM
30 minutes of straight drunken nonsense is maybe not something everyone would find worthwhile to watch lol

im pretty sure that alot of people would prefer this style over a monotonous and sterile commentary

aussenseiter
04-05-2023, 01:16 AM
Witch opinion requested (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3598540&postcount=17)

pink grapefruit
04-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Witch opinion requested (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3598540&postcount=17)

i'm not actually a witch, though i like to imagine i could eat like one. i survived 30bad and various mono "hacks" so bring it on tbh.

had to look up false communion, and i still don't understand how that act could poison a cannibal who eats a hell-bound christian. you would think the knowledge that the victim died believing their soul was doomed to eternal damnation would just make the meal better, right?

so nifty that it can write poems so well though!

In the name of God they come, with fiery zeal,
To mold us in their image, make us kneel,
Their tongues are sharp, their eyes aglow,
And they'll not stop until we know,

Their way is the only way,
And to stray is to face a price to pay,
Their doctrine is our only guide,
And anything else must be denied.

We're warned of hell and eternal fire,
If we don't conform and never tire,
Of praising God and doing right,
And following their rules both day and night.

But what of love and empathy,
And all the things that make us free?
Why must we live in fear and dread,
And follow blindly what they've said?

Their grip is tight, their hold is strong,
And those who question are often wrong,
But I'll keep fighting for what I believe,
And won't let them control or deceive.

Jimjam
04-05-2023, 04:43 AM

It was ok.

Not super great.

Roll half elves,
Equip cultural,
Do it again.

If I roll enough half elves on RED i’ll discover new race/class/deity combos.

magnetaress
04-05-2023, 10:02 AM
dude live is down right now for maintnance (LOL)

butt !

GUESS WHAt

THE PLAGUESOURCER ARMOR IS ALL RED AS FUCK

its badass

i amm make screenshot soon

i jut have cap, gloves, and 2x bracer to go then i'm done, only took me 3 days lol

it would have made a good 10 minute video journey with some good comedic editing and comentary about the snakes and drop rate and how society is collapsing because ppl can't spend three days pushing buttons anymore for their loots and maybe a commenatry about what snake tastes like and favorfite food - irony is the hardest part isn't the big drops its the little drops and its stupid u need so many lol

it was a good reason to hang around qeynos qua ducts for awhikle tho and the qeynos hills :)

p.s. i feel like a dead thing irl so u will prob not get that video anytime soon, it would be good tho!

i even hailed pizyjn lol she is bringing something to varsoon, mebbe gotta give fleshy orb and gbs to varsoon for a secret quest? maybe two other items we dont know about ?

also i think u where supposed to be able to bring more heads to kurne rextula than just por ol tumpies

aussenseiter
04-05-2023, 10:26 AM
i'm not actually a witch, though i like to imagine i could eat like one. i survived 30bad and various mono "hacks" so bring it on tbh.

had to look up false communion, and i still don't understand how that act could poison a cannibal who eats a hell-bound christian. you would think the knowledge that the victim died believing their soul was doomed to eternal damnation would just make the meal better, right?

so nifty that it can write poems so well though!

Literal poison. And then they eat his (poisoned) flesh and drink his (poisoned) blood.

magnetaress
04-05-2023, 10:46 AM
The fruit and labor of poisoned souls support the industrial complexes.

pink grapefruit
04-05-2023, 11:55 AM
dude live is down right now for maintnance (LOL)

butt !

GUESS WHAt

THE PLAGUESOURCER ARMOR IS ALL RED AS FUCK

its badass

i amm make screenshot soon

i jut have cap, gloves, and 2x bracer to go then i'm done, only took me 3 days lol

it would have made a good 10 minute video journey with some good comedic editing and comentary about the snakes and drop rate and how society is collapsing because ppl can't spend three days pushing buttons anymore for their loots and maybe a commenatry about what snake tastes like and favorfite food - irony is the hardest part isn't the big drops its the little drops and its stupid u need so many lol

it was a good reason to hang around qeynos qua ducts for awhikle tho and the qeynos hills :)

p.s. i feel like a dead thing irl so u will prob not get that video anytime soon, it would be good tho!

i even hailed pizyjn lol she is bringing something to varsoon, mebbe gotta give fleshy orb and gbs to varsoon for a secret quest? maybe two other items we dont know about ?

also i think u where supposed to be able to bring more heads to kurne rextula than just por ol tumpies

is this a brand new tlp server? and this is newbie armor?

Literal poison. And then they eat his (poisoned) flesh and drink his (poisoned) blood.

ohh sorry. i must have misunderstood the false communion thing after all :(

pink grapefruit
04-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Roll half elves,
Equip cultural,
Do it again.

If I roll enough half elves on RED i’ll discover new race/class/deity combos.

why do half elves have lower wis than humans and all other flavors of elf? how are we supposed to be half elf rangers, druids, and paladins out here? :(

Jimjam
04-05-2023, 01:07 PM
why do half elves have lower wis than humans and all other flavors of elf? how are we supposed to be half elf rangers, druids, and paladins out here? :(

They are naiive, and being outcasts don't benefit from generational wisdom, furthermore how much would generational wisdom from their human or parents really apply to (rather than hinder) them?

Being misfits they are vulnerable to exploitation.

Low wisdom.

magnetaress
04-05-2023, 01:11 PM
No Agnarr.

Pop. Ldon. LoY.

Would love a server that stops in OoW tho. With some kinda progression system where you gotta beat GoD raids to do OoW raids and some incentive for guilds to pick up players and do the GoD raids.

Or stops in TSS without defiant armor.

I like bits of SoF too.

Mercs destroy the first 70 lvls worth of content tho.

I really like digging around the lore. Tho so sometimes it's fun just to run through on EZ mode.

A lore mode EZ style server with group and raid and instance content unlocked for solo or molo play would be fun too. Especially if they found a way to keep it challenging in an interesting way. And not too grindy.

My biggest issue with the modern game is the complexity and number of abilities. Otherwise from a gamepplay standpoint it's better than wow. It's also sadly trending towards a 3rd person action rpg perspective instead of real first person immersion and simulation.

pink grapefruit
04-05-2023, 01:32 PM
They are naiive, and being outcasts don't benefit from generational wisdom, furthermore how much would generational wisdom from their human or parents really apply to (rather than hinder) them?

Low wisdom.

i hate that this makes some sense lol.

still the best race in the game, but maybe not for wis classes.

No Agnarr.

Pop. Ldon. LoY.

Would love a server that stops in OoW tho. With some kinda progression system where you gotta beat GoD raids to do OoW raids and some incentive for guilds to pick up players and do the GoD raids.

Or stops in TSS without defiant armor.

I like bits of SoF too.

Mercs destroy the first 70 lvls worth of content tho.

I really like digging around the lore. Tho so sometimes it's fun just to run through on EZ mode.

A lore mode EZ style server with group and raid and instance content unlocked for solo or molo play would be fun too. Especially if they found a way to keep it challenging in an interesting way. And not too grindy.

My biggest issue with the modern game is the complexity and number of abilities. Otherwise from a gamepplay standpoint it's better than wow. It's also sadly trending towards a 3rd person action rpg perspective instead of real first person immersion and simulation.

that's interesting! i hope you're having a good time there <3

this may be a controversial opinion, but i loved the frogloks being a playable race.

my perfect server would be rolling reset pvp that follows the actual timeline from start to end of pop, but with beastlords, short hybrids, and frogloks from day 1. no vah shir or iksar until the expansions came out, but like barbarian beastlords and all the frogloks. also to get to luclin you had to do the 15 minute wait at the giant wiz spire in DL only, and there is no bazaar. and there are no plane of knowledge/books, or plane of tranquility and instead all the pop zones are accessible from various locations throughout norrath/luclin. possibly more druid/wiz port spells introduced too, to make accessing those zones a bit easier.

also pvp happens in the nexus and everywhere.

magnetaress
04-05-2023, 01:34 PM

Low wisdom.

Can't be half elf necromancer. Wizard. Or shadow knight. We gotta fix this.

magnetaress
04-05-2023, 01:38 PM
i hate that this makes some sense lol.

still the best race in the game, but maybe not for wis classes.

that's interesting! i hope you're having a good time there <3

this may be a controversial opinion, but i loved the frogloks being a playable race.

my perfect server would be rolling reset pvp that follows the actual timeline from start to end of pop, but with beastlords, short hybrids, and frogloks from day 1. no vah shir or iksar until the expansions came out, but like barbarian beastlords and all the frogloks. also to get to luclin you had to do the 15 minute wait at the giant wiz spire in DL only, and there is no bazaar. and there are no plane of knowledge/books, or plane of tranquility and instead all the pop zones are accessible from various locations throughout norrath/luclin. possibly more druid/wiz port spells introduced too, to make accessing those zones a bit easier.

also pvp happens in the nexus and everywhere.

Yeah I like those thoughts.

Bazaar and/barter being accessible globally with parcel services are super nice tho.

It's just that eq is too resource rich for 25 expansions so itemization and currency is a daily.

A local stash of guild goodies is nice for newbies tho and random world drops like defiant unfortunately compete with that.

I like the luclin spires. Not Pok.

Jimjam
04-05-2023, 03:41 PM
I know berserkers are discord era, rather than Sol/PoP BUT I'd love to squeeze them in to the idea for rolling pvp server Mag and PG are discussing.Can't be half elf necromancer. Wizard. Or shadow knight. We gotta fix this.

Pretty sure the aspirant half elf necromancers and shadow knights wind up getting themselves sacrificed.

Half elf wizards, as you well know, are an in game thing! Praz West Karana!

pink grapefruit
05-18-2023, 12:04 AM
i learned how to add shitty music to my videos without getting copyright struck and did a fun and exciting pvp video (!!) but no one has viewed it!

wtf guys :(

check out this super cool video:

hUWZ2YzemCA

Chortles Snortles
05-18-2023, 05:56 AM
no

pink grapefruit
05-24-2023, 12:34 AM
TFDsSJrh1OU

pixelated pvp!