PDA

View Full Version : The overt racism and other hate speech is a bit much

Pages : [1] 2

pink grapefruit
02-22-2023, 11:54 AM
Truly- why is the elf quest forum 4chan lite?

Basanos
02-22-2023, 11:57 AM
I have to remind myself often that they are also victims. Racism should be called out, but it's just fear.

Without fear, there would be no conservatives

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 11:58 AM
I know, demanding that there should be more black doctors is pretty racist.

The forum should ban CNN articles.

And ban the phrase "fragile whiteboy".

Damn all the racism.

aussenseiter
02-22-2023, 11:59 AM
Please don't take away my precious R-slur.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 12:01 PM
Please don't take away my precious R-slur.

Well a retard comes in all races, so you should be safe.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 12:24 PM
pity reply

Basanos
02-22-2023, 12:26 PM
Please don't take away my precious R-slur.I'm gonna gripe at anyone who uses it, that comes from special ed teachers (heroes)

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 12:31 PM
I'm gonna gripe at anyone who uses it, that comes from special ed teachers (heroes)

Holy shit you are a meme.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 12:34 PM
Holy shit you are a meme."How to know they're out of ideas"

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 12:35 PM
"How to know they're out of ideas"

Why did you feel the need to say 'heroes' after saying 'special ed teachers'?

Basanos
02-22-2023, 12:37 PM
Why did you feel the need to say 'heroes' after saying 'special ed teachers'?Because I know one who has been hospitalized by her own students twice and she still does it, despite the fact that Georgia treats its public school teachers like dogshit

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 12:39 PM
Because I know one who has been hospitalized by her own students

That's terrible

https://media.tenor.com/JCYLRqm7oyIAAAAd/trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 12:41 PM
special ed teachers (heroes)

lmao

If you can't do, teach. And if you're not a great teacher, teach retarded people they don't know any better.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 12:43 PM
I am having trouble telling if I am good at getting these guys to reveal they're vile pieces of shit or if they're just such vile pieces of shit that they can't help but reveal that fact

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 12:56 PM
I'm gonna gripe at anyone who uses it, that comes from special ed teachers (heroes)

Thanks for finding jesus.

Coarse jesting and crude joking are attempts to elicit laughs by crossing a line into impropriety. The use of foul language, sexual innuendo, or rude or racist comments means that a so-called joke had to appeal to baser instincts in order to earn laughs. Ephesians 5:3–4 warns against coarse jesting: “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.” It is interesting that coarse jesting is included in this list of more grievous sins that are “improper for God’s holy people.”

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 12:56 PM
I am having trouble telling if I am good at getting these guys to reveal they're vile pieces of shit or if they're just such vile pieces of shit that they can't help but reveal that fact

Oh come on!

A teacher getting the shit kicked out of them by a bunch of retards is hilarious.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 12:57 PM
special ed teachers are heroes guys

Ekco
02-22-2023, 12:59 PM
i could start laughing about the right larping and the commies actually doing shit but i don't want my trolling to be taken as promoting violence by making fun of them.

just vote, and let off steam on the elf fourms, okay?

Ekco
also, ya'll seem big mad today. consider shrooms.

Encroaching Death
special ed teachers are heroes guys

I remember when covid was going on and everyone was calling nurses heroes and shit, well I was driving by an addiction support center and there was a girl in scrubs putting a sign up that said "HEROES WORK HERE!"

Bitch, heroes don't call themselves heroes.

And you work with crackheads.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 01:00 PM
The commies from the bible belt and the evangelicals from the bible belt one only one thing: to ban books and words

lol

Ooloo
02-22-2023, 01:00 PM
"Retard" is just the right tool for the job sometimes. I'd never call an actual mentally handicapped person a retard, because like all things context is vital and I have no desire to be cruel to anyone.

Also I really dont see much overt racism or "hate speech" anywhere on this forum, it's more likely that people's personal definitions of those terms has expanded to the point that nearly anything could fall into those categories.

For example I personally think it is unspeakably wrong to put kids on puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, which carry life long risks that they can't possibly understand or consent to. That seems like a perfectly common sense opinion to me, but is considered hate speech in certain western countries.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 01:02 PM
"Retard" used to be the politically correct term to use.

Now it's edgy.

See you in 10 years when 'medically slow individual' gets you banned from Facebook.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 01:04 PM
calling us heroes was a lot cheaper than giving us hazaard pay, safe staffing ratios, and actual sick days.

Good.

Glad you were happy with being exploited in exchange for a few stupid words :)

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 01:07 PM
the covid hospital nurse tiktok videos really sold the severity of the pandemic

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 01:09 PM

*millions dying*

*nurse does the cabbage patch dance over your grave*

Ekco
02-22-2023, 01:11 PM

imagine ww3 knocking on your door and you're still pissed about girls dancing on tiktok in 2020

human brain copes in strange fucking ways

Ekco
02-22-2023, 01:12 PM
*millions dying*

*nurse does the cabbage patch dance over your grave*

people laugh at funerals also, think your projecting your own fears onto people not as scared as you, to make you feel better.

aussenseiter
Good.

Glad you were happy with being exploited in exchange for a few stupid words :)

It's a very similar complaint as the train crasher union.

MrSparkle001
"Retard" used to be the politically correct term to use.

Now it's edgy.

See you in 10 years when 'medically slow individual' gets you banned from Facebook.

https://media.tenor.com/JrH_G03WmIIAAAAd/im-retarded-mirror-check.gif

Used to be the normal term. It was not offensive, it was just the term used.

Ekco
02-22-2023, 01:13 PM
but your also 100% convinced bad shit is happening but refuse to do anything other than post hard and make memes about it, then get confused when nooone takes you seriously anymore.

try not to curb stomp someone confused about their gender over it though. thx

Basanos
02-22-2023, 01:15 PM
Also I really dont see much overt racism or "hate speech" anywhere on this forum, it's more likely that people's personal definitions of those terms has expanded to the point that nearly anything could fall into those categories.I think of it as like seeing your nose without a mirror. Your brain normally omits it from your field of view, but if you think about it for a moment there it is.

You claim racism no longer exists in America, the whitest guy opinion of white guy opinions. So I can see how right-wing capitalist media has conditioned you not to see the nose

Horza
02-22-2023, 01:24 PM

The fat pedophile you all worship telling his paste eating supporters they should inject bleach is what did it for me.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 01:51 PM
The fat pedophile you all worship telling his paste eating supporters they should inject bleach is what did it for me.

https://i.imgflip.com/7bz4u0.jpg

Horza
02-22-2023, 01:57 PM
You're getting almost as much mileage out of that meme as Trump did from his many flights on Epstein's underage sex plane.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 01:58 PM
You're getting almost as much mileage out of that meme as Trump did from his many flights on Epstein's underage sex plane.

Horza
02-22-2023, 02:02 PM
Uh oh, looks like he's stuck in a loop again. Somebody get this guy a device streaming Fox talking points stat!

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 02:03 PM

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:05 PM
"Retard" is just the right tool for the job sometimes. I'd never call an actual mentally handicapped person a retard, because like all things context is vital and I have no desire to be cruel to anyone.

Also I really dont see much overt racism or "hate speech" anywhere on this forum, it's more likely that people's personal definitions of those terms has expanded to the point that nearly anything could fall into those categories.

For example I personally think it is unspeakably wrong to put kids on puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, which carry life long risks that they can't possibly understand or consent to. That seems like a perfectly common sense opinion to me, but is considered hate speech in certain western countries.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 02:06 PM
drag queen story hour for all ze children

you vill eat ze bugs, own nothing, and be happy, goyim!!

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:08 PM
Whole lotta white people whining in this thread

Whole lotta moral panic in this thread

Horza
02-22-2023, 02:08 PM
drag queen story hour for all ze children

you vill eat ze bugs, own nothing, and be happy, goyim!!

Fox News word salad, antisemite friend.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:10 PM
Fox News word salad, antisemite friend.

Horza
02-22-2023, 02:16 PM
Dino, you've gone from posting the same meme once or twice to straight up spamming the board because I hurt your feelings.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:17 PM
Dino, you've gone from posting the same meme once or twice to straight up spamming the board because I hurt your feelings.

You finally posted something not on the list.

I'm proud of your progress.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:18 PM

Oop!

Horza just outsmarted the meme. Only took 4 attempts :)

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 02:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LpeFu8E.png

Evia
02-22-2023, 02:22 PM
You finally posted something not on the list.

I'm proud of your progress.

Just think about how many times he starts to type one of the words out but then erases it. He probably has to mentally battle with himself anytime he posts now because he can't admit the meme is accurate AF.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:23 PM
My brave little SOYldier

Horza
02-22-2023, 02:24 PM
Seriously though I've never seen someone who isn't a straight up Hasid use the term goyim as much as Toxigen, I'm starting to see why Vanquish kicked his ass to the curb.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 02:25 PM
Seriously though I've never seen someone who isn't a straight up Hasid use the term goyim as much as Toxigen, I'm starting to see why Vanquish kicked his ass to the curb.

https://i.imgur.com/QFUuUNe.jpg

Basanos
02-22-2023, 02:26 PM
Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Chan memes?

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 02:29 PM
Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

read the talmud and look at 9/11 then get back to me

aussenseiter
02-22-2023, 02:30 PM
My brave little SOYldier

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20833&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1677090173

Tattoos are bad opsec.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:32 PM
https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/WbyAXQIVVF1I.jpg

aussenseiter
02-22-2023, 02:34 PM
Too far. Stop helping OP be right.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 02:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7DMewQT.jpg

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:38 PM
Too far. Stop helping OP be right.

But there were nurses working there

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:40 PM
I am literally shaking rn

Basanos
02-22-2023, 02:41 PM
But there were nurses working thereYou'll drop this bullshit about healthcare workers the day you get sick, guaranteed

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:42 PM
https://i.ibb.co/NmvygH3/drxo5qdm7rha1.jpg

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 02:43 PM
You'll drop this bullshit about healthcare workers the day you get sick, guaranteed

Almost all my doctors have had terrible bedside manner

It’s conditioned me to expect doctors to be condescending cunts to me. But hey as long as the information is good I guess I’ll take it

Ekco
02-22-2023, 02:43 PM
read the talmud and look at 9/11 then get back to me

holy fuck i actually am back on 4chan.

Ekco
02-22-2023, 02:44 PM
for the record i hung out in /skg/ and listened to ham radio static while waiting for ww3 to happen, the joos didn't concern me much. the hats are pretty funny looking though

Horza
holy fuck i actually am back on 4chan.

You just don't get it, he's not actually a raging antisemite because jokes.

Encroaching Death
You'll drop this bullshit about healthcare workers the day you get sick, guaranteed

Sorry that you're mad at me for not supporting Nazi regime nurses :(

I'll try better.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 02:47 PM
Almost all my doctors have had terrible bedside manner

It’s conditioned me to expect doctors to be condescending cunts to me. But hey as long as the information is good I guess I’ll take itOh that's a given... the specific doc we work with we see in like 180 second moments only, and absolutely no time for bullshit, but he has hundreds of patients that aren't all doing so good.

I'm sure the modern hatred of healthcare workers and vaccination will work out poorly in the long term, but I also think this forum tends to inflate the popularity of this specific braindead alt-right tendency. 70% of Americans die in hospitals or similar facilities.

Then again, capitalist economics applied to that industry is also a terrible idea... which is perpetuated mostly by liberals

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:51 PM
Oh that's a given... the specific doc we work with we see in like 180 second moments only, and absolutely no time for bullshit, but he has hundreds of patients that aren't all doing so good.

I'm sure the modern hatred of healthcare workers and vaccination will work out poorly in the long term, but I also think this forum tends to inflate the popularity of this specific braindead alt-right tendency. 70% of Americans die in hospitals or similar facilities.

Then again, capitalist economics applied to that industry is also a terrible idea... which is perpetuated mostly by liberals

Calling yourself a 'Hero' is fuckin cringe, my man.

They deserve to be mocked.

Horza
02-22-2023, 02:52 PM
Calling yourself a 'Hero' is fuckin cringe, my man.

They deserve to be mocked.

Publicly mocking nurses and wondering why suburban whites won't vote for your political candidates any longer :p

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:53 PM
Publicly mocking nurses and wondering why suburban whites won't vote for your political candidates any longer :p

If you defend retarded people - I don't want you voting with me.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 02:57 PM
I get Republicans are Nazi sympathizers now but still ��

Are you anti-Nurse??

Nurses work there!

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:03 PM
https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/WbyAXQIVVF1I.jpg

Before it was cute references to goyim and supporting DeSantis in banning Anne Frank's diary from Florida schools, now they're making Auschwitz jokes while staff just watches. I guess it really is true any unmoderated forum will end up becoming 4chan.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 03:05 PM
Publicly mocking nurses and wondering why suburban whites won't vote for your political candidates any longer :pComing from a guy who clapped like a seal when Trump gave Rush Limbaugh a medal, too

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:06 PM
Before it was cute references to goyim and supporting DeSantis in banning Anne Frank's diary from Florida schools, now they're making Auschwitz jokes while staff just watches. I guess it really is true any unmoderated forum will end up becoming 4chan.

First of all:

Fuck you for not supporting Nurses.

Second:

ALL NURSES ARE HEROES

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:07 PM
Coming from a guy who clapped like a seal when Trump gave Rush Limbaugh a medal, too

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 'HEROES WORK HERE!', PRIVATE!

YOU MUST WORSHIP

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:07 PM
First of all:

Fuck you for not supporting Nurses.

Second:

ALL NURSES ARE HEROES

Needs more Holocaust imagery to really sell your point that nurses are all evil incarnate.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 03:08 PM
Non-ironic all caps, big cringe

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:09 PM
Needs more Holocaust imagery to really make your point that nurses are all evil incarnate.

ARE YOU MOCKING THE SACRED NURSE!!??!

HERETIC!!!!!

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:11 PM
Non-ironic all caps, big cringe

WOOOORRRSSSHIIPP THE NURSEEEE HEROESSSSSSSSSS

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41HA4xSf5LL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:19 PM
Nurses are awesome. I like them so much I married one. Well…used to be one. Apparently licenses don’t transfer state by state even if you got certified in the military.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:23 PM
The overt racism and other hate speech is a bit much

9 page thread in 3 hours, not bad. but I see you ringing your bell, Pavlov.

I challenge you to link and quote the thread and post that contains a genuine message of overt racism and hate speech.

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:26 PM

I challenge you to link and quote the thread and post that contains a genuine message of overt racism and hate speech.

All you really have to do here is say racism is bad mkay and you'll get a thirty page thread in like 24 hours.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:28 PM

Here's one from Basanos:

Anyways, sorry about your shitty test scores or whatever. You guys spend a lot of time attacking college for being too 'woke' so what do you care if they make it harder for the mayonnaise to get in?

'Mayonnaise' is a racist slur against European people.

aussenseiter
02-22-2023, 03:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/N745Psz.jpg

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:29 PM
/x1K_jJ38EZg?feature=share

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:30 PM
Here's one from Basanos:

'Mayonnaise' is a racist slur against European people.

it may be, but they don't care. western europeans are immune to racism like asians are.

racism only has power if the victim allows it to

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/N745Psz.jpg

It's not racist, he just said Jews and blacks are all evil.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 03:31 PM
its racist if you believe it to be

it aint if it aint, doe

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:33 PM
pink grapefruit trolled you all so hard today lol

this is a good one, and it didn't take much effort

just the right combo of words, at the right time

/applaud

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:35 PM
Here's another one from Basanos:

Hilarious that you only see the supposed racism in this very hypothetical exploration of doctor statistics and not in the extremely racist actions of the police, fragile white boys

'fragile white boys' is considered to be a widely used racist slur for European people.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:37 PM
Here's another one from Basanos:

'fragile white boys' is considered to be a widely used racist slur for European people.

i don't believe one can be racist against their own race

rob just, has to work thru some stuff

Horza
its racist if you believe it to be

it aint if it aint, doe

I believe you say a lot of Nazi shit and make Auschwitz jokes on the daily, funny how the other GOPtards coddle you even though it makes them all look terrible by association.

Toxigen
mandatory education for all 5-8 year olds coming to a woke libshit town near you!

https://i.imgur.com/4gc5ECA.jpg

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:39 PM
I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events with children ever in my entire life until this year.

Where is this happening?

Encroaching Death
i don't believe one can be racist against their own race

rob just, has to work thru some stuff

Rob has internalized racism :(

Poor Rob

Horza
Wonder why suburban whites won't vote for their political candidates any longer as they continue foaming at the mouth about libraries.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 03:40 PM
I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events with children ever in my entire life until this year.

Where is this happening?

deep red states lol (where there is no mental healthcare)

Ooloo
02-22-2023, 03:40 PM
pink grapefruit trolled you all so hard today lol

this is a good one, and it didn't take much effort

just the right combo of words, at the right time

/applaud

It's clearly a troll but my policy with trolling is to just respond in earnest and pretend I don't get it.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:41 PM

Where is this happening?

This is an American thing.

But it's also seeping into the UK.

Sorry about that Brits.

My dumbfuck countrymen are ruining your country with their woke imperialism.

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:41 PM
This is an American thing.

But it's also seeping into the UK.

Sorry about that Brits.

My dumbfuck countrymen are ruining your country with their woke imperialism.

These darn books are going to make all our kids LGBT say the least likely to reproduce shut-ins on the forum.

Ooloo
02-22-2023, 03:42 PM

Where is this happening?

Maybe you're misunderstanding, children are not being paraded around in drag, but they are being allowed to attend drag shows. That's the part sane people have a problem with.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:43 PM
These darn books are going to make all our kids LGBT say the least likely to reproduce shut-ins on the forum.

Books are fine.

It's the drag queen strippers that don't belong in a child's library.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 03:43 PM
These darn books are going to make all our kids

THAT'S YOU!

https://i.imgur.com/JnpLF7M.gif

New editions of legendary works by British author Roald Dahl are being edited to remove words that could be deemed offensive to some readers, according to the late writer's company.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/21/1158347261/roald-dahl-books-changed-offensive-words

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:45 PM
Books are fine.

It's the drag queen strippers that don't belong in a child's library.

Books are fine, that's why DeSoros is signing legislation banning them from public schools :p

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:45 PM
Maybe you're misunderstanding, children are not being paraded around in drag, but they are being allowed to attend drag shows. That's the part sane people have a problem with.

No I get it. I’m wondering where this is all taking place? And how often? Like actual statistics. Cuz I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events where children are encouraged or welcomed to attend.

But then again, I’ve never been or sought to attend a drag show myself.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:46 PM
Books are fine, that's why DeSoros is signing legislation banning them from public schools :p

Yep, no more books.

Zero books exist anymore.

Crawdad
02-22-2023, 03:46 PM

Its a free game that gives them the dopamine hits they crave while they wait on their disability check to come in to spend on actual drugs. Half of them are one bad interaction away with what few family members still talk to them from coming up with Ton Po fanfics and assaulting randos on the street.

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:47 PM
No I get it. I’m wondering where this is all taking place? And how often? Like actual statistics. Cuz I’ve never seen or heard of any drag events where children are encouraged or welcomed to attend.

It's taking place mostly on Fox News and in the fever dreams of the boomers and other fringe right types who watch said channel.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 03:48 PM
It's taking place mostly on Fox News and in the fever dreams of the boomers and other fringe right types who watch said channel.

https://www.dragstoryhour.org/

lol

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:48 PM

The kids are also stripping on stage for grown adult men and talk about doing Ketamine with them:

34FXCkX7Cbk

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:49 PM
Its a free game that gives them the dopamine hits they crave while they wait on their disability check to come in to spend on actual drugs. Half of them are one bad interaction away with what few family members still talk to them from coming up with Ton Po fanfics and assaulting randos on the street.

Haha you know..I don’t think you’re too far off for some of our fellow norrathians. There WAS a guy who played here that attacked a stranger and their pet with an actual mace. I believe it’s referred to as “Mace Quest” on the boards.

Plus there’s the ryantwin saga. A lot of fun to read about.

loramin
02-22-2023, 03:49 PM

I guess it really is true any unmoderated forum will end up becoming 4chan.

We had the correct answer on page 8. /thread

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:51 PM
Yep, no more books.

Zero books exist anymore.

Who am I going to believe, a guy posting thinly veiled antisemitic references on a dead MMO forum or thousands of Florida teachers who say they've been told by admin to remove classroom libraries because the state hasn't even put out a list of non-woke books they're allowed?

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 03:52 PM
horza wants kids to be trans

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:54 PM

horza just wants kids

and i don't mean offspring

Horza
02-22-2023, 03:55 PM

Keep believing whatever Tucker tells you and joking about throwing everyone else from helicopters into the ocean, culty friend.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 03:58 PM
Keep believing whatever Tucker tells you and joking about throwing everyone else from helicopters into the ocean, culty friend.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 03:58 PM
The kids are also stripping on stage for grown adult men and talk about doing Ketamine with them:

34FXCkX7Cbk

Yeah that should be shut down.

My question is, how often is this happening?

I don’t see a problem with a person in drag reading a book to children. And it seems like drag story hour is a sign up kinda thing where they schedule an event and you attend if you want. I don’t see any evidence of this being forced on anyone. The sexualization is disgusting but there’s a big difference in reading a book to children in drag and that linked video above.

Now if it turns out the drag show with children dancing and paying strippers happens frequently, and is rampant across the country, yeah I have a problem with that.

Horza
02-22-2023, 04:02 PM

You're getting more mileage out of that meme than Trump did calling every Mexican immigrant rapists and criminals, wonder why he lost the latino vote though.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:02 PM
You're getting more mileage out of that meme than Trump did calling every Mexican immigrant rapists and criminals, wonder why he lost the latino vote though.

Horza
02-22-2023, 04:05 PM
Just make it your sig already homie you're wasting all our time here.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 04:12 PM
Just make it your sig already homie you're wasting all our time here.

Hey Horza, type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19"
If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 04:17 PM
I'm sick of this dogwhistling anti-Semitism. Horza will not rest until everyone thinks that Israel runs the world.

Guy should be banned ASAP

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 04:19 PM
sloppy job, mossad!

Ekco
02-22-2023, 04:22 PM
i never got that joke, thought their whole thing was being the best at counter terrorism not doing a sloppy job at it. maybe you can cite some examples. lol.

Horza
02-22-2023, 04:23 PM
How'd we go from DeSoros not wanting to let kids in Florida read Art Spiegelman to Toxigen's antisemitism again?

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:24 PM
i never got that joke, thought their whole thing was being the best at counter terrorism not doing a sloppy job at it. maybe you can cite some examples. lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Ekco
02-22-2023, 04:26 PM
he sees me as a undecided voter that need all these hidden truths he has access to explained, because then i will pledge allegiance to orange man and hate minorities, the famous elf sim to alt right pipe line.

Ekco
02-22-2023, 04:31 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

at first i had to flee from /b/ and /new/ then i had to flee from /v/, now these migrants found me at the scared elf forums. only migrants i hate are channers. i'd vote for that fucking wall in a heartbeat.

go back to the containment circle jerk!

Homesteaded
02-22-2023, 04:31 PM
13 Pages in 4 ish hours? Yeeeesh

Ekco
02-22-2023, 04:33 PM
>Location: In God's Grace

he's coming back soon i hope, right?

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:33 PM
at first i had to flee from /b/ and /new/ then i had to flee from /v/, now these migrants found me at the scared elf forums. only migrants i hate are channers. i'd vote for that fucking wall in a heartbeat.

What's so wrong with posting military history?

Horza
02-22-2023, 04:35 PM

There's no escaping from them, the more they lose the louder they're going to get as long as staff thinks Auschwitz jokes are kosher.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:36 PM
There's no escaping from them, the more they lose the louder they're going to get as long as staff thinks Auschwitz jokes are kosher.

I'm sorry - are you culturally appropriating the word 'kosher'??

Ekco
02-22-2023, 04:38 PM
as long as staff thinks Auschwitz jokes are kosher.
this place is a cia honeypot also then, only explanation.

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 04:39 PM
why is Metzitzah B’peh allowed?

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:41 PM
as long as staff thinks Auschwitz jokes are kosher.

"THE MODS WON'T BAN ANYONE I WANT CUZ I FEEL BAD!!! WAHHHHHH!"

https://media.tenor.com/fzyACL71sDYAAAAd/cry-about-it-meme.gif

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:42 PM
"I WANT TO MORAL POLICE THE FORUMS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF MY OWN LIFE!"

https://media.tenor.com/bcNaiqFVKokAAAAC/crying-cry-about-it.gif

Horza
02-22-2023, 04:57 PM
why is Metzitzah B’peh allowed?

Can someone go ahead and translate this from chan incel for me?

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 04:58 PM

no

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 05:06 PM
Yeah that should be shut down.

My question is, how often is this happening?

I don’t see a problem with a person in drag reading a book to children. And it seems like drag story hour is a sign up kinda thing where they schedule an event and you attend if you want. I don’t see any evidence of this being forced on anyone. The sexualization is disgusting but there’s a big difference in reading a book to children in drag and that linked video above.

Now if it turns out the drag show with children dancing and paying strippers happens frequently, and is rampant across the country, yeah I have a problem with that.

Good take, and how often happening?

Probably not as much as it’s talked about ;)

Trexller
02-22-2023, 05:09 PM
Good take, and how often happening?

Probably not as much as it’s talked about ;)

yeah there would be alot of vigilante dads out there

but exposing kids to a sexualized atmosphere like a drag show or strippers even once is a bad thing

Toxigen
02-22-2023, 05:09 PM

jews are allowed to put their mouths on baby penises

y tho

Horza
02-22-2023, 05:14 PM
Y we talking about jews again? Starting to feel like Sisyphus, only instead of a boulder its a turd made out of skinheads.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 05:15 PM
Y we talking about jews again?

Correction: why are YOU always.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 05:16 PM
Y we talking about jews again? Starting to feel like Sisyphus, only instead of a boulder its a turd made out of skinheads.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qNGWjDzxpQ

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 05:22 PM
Seriously though, what's the explanation for that tradition?

Am I allowed to ask that?

Actually, fuck you. I AM allowed to ask that.

Horza
02-22-2023, 05:34 PM
Our version of Godwin's law is that every thread here ends up with a half dozen conservatives foaming at the mouth about little kids' dicks or Jewish people.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 05:35 PM

You could just Google it to read about it. It’s not done anymore except with the hasids and hard-liners. Hasidim but I don’t believe em.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 05:37 PM
You could just Google it to read about it. It’s not done anymore except with the hasids and hard-liners. Hasidim but I don’t believe em.

I'm at work at the moment.

I could get called into the boss man's office where he asks me why I was googling "grown man puts his mouth on baby dick".

That's nightmare scenario stuff.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 05:37 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/history-blood-sucking-circumcision-ritual-article-1.3014678

For your health

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 05:38 PM

It’s completely fucked

I said probably 5 times that I didn’t believe the person who told me about that tradition, figuring they were just messing with me, until they looked it up

Talk about some weird ass medieval torture pedo shit. Sorry Jewish people, even for back in those days that tradition is just batshit crazy IMO

Skarne
02-22-2023, 05:42 PM
All religions have fucked up shit in their past customs though. Some are still practiced like child brides for example. However, just like marrying kids is frowned upon in the world, so is this practice and it’s hardly ever done anymore except for the hard liners mostly in NYC who live and breathe the Torah.

Now it mostly seems to be used to disparage Jews even though the mass majority condemn the practice.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 05:43 PM
All religions have fucked up shit in their past customs though. Some are still practiced like child brides for example. However, just like marrying kids is frowned upon in the US, so is this practice and it’s hardly ever done anymore except for the hard liners mostly in NYC who live and breathe the Torah.

Oh I’m very pro circumcision but for God’s sake use a knife or something not your nasty mouth

Yeeeeeesh!

Skarne
02-22-2023, 05:45 PM
Haha agreed. They have a device these days kinda like a mini guillotine with a suction cup afterwards. Kid screams like a fuckin banshee.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 06:31 PM
Our version of Godwin's law is that every thread here ends up with a half dozen conservatives foaming at the mouth about little kids' dicks or Jewish people.https://i.imgur.com/crQNsQ7.jpg

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 06:35 PM
Pictures and video of it happening - but 'its not happening'.

Right. Lol

Basanos
02-22-2023, 06:37 PM
I've still seen no evidence anywhere, just conservatives trying very hard to make a mountain out of a mole hill online

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 06:38 PM
the satanic panic of the 80s and 90s was right, our generation drove this society into the ground and we are on the precipice of death yet again, another a nuclear holicost totally unrelated to religion let alone christianity and having everything to do with fuckn socialists.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 06:40 PM

34FXCkX7Cbk

Basanos
02-22-2023, 06:41 PM
"Drag Bar" is that in a school or a library?

Fucking simple minded reactionaries

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 06:47 PM
"Drag Bar" is that in a school or a library?

Fucking simple minded reactionaries

I don't give a fuck where it's taking place, you fucking sack of shit.

Don't touch kids.

Horza
02-22-2023, 06:50 PM
If a failed comedian in dino's Youtube feed said it then it must be true, even the clearly ridiculous part about the groomers and kids doing k.

branamil
02-22-2023, 06:51 PM

Because it attracts the same demographic of poor, undereducated, underemployed, bitter lonely males.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 06:53 PM
Because it attracts the same demographic of poor, undereducated, underemployed, bitter lonely males.

Who is this retard?

Sounds like a bitch.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 06:54 PM
Don't touch kids.

I think we all agree. But the problem is when a tiny fraction of an already tiny percentage of the population who’s been historically discriminated against has a massive legislative push against their community and right to exist over something that barely ever happens. It just seems like massive fear mongering to me.

Having said that, no, kids definitely do not belong in any sort of bar with any sort of sexual show where they can participate and are encouraged to tip for said event.

Botten
02-22-2023, 06:58 PM
<silly video about drag show complaints>

It is amazing how Stupidly ironic Republicans are:

Pageants over-sexualize children, steal childhood innocence (https://www.kstatecollegian.com/2012/02/21/pageants-oversexualize-children-steal-childhood-innocence/)

And these young girl pageants are done in their southern backward churches too:
Christian Beauty Pageants: Beauty is in the eye of the creator (https://www.religiousstudiesproject.com/podcast/christian-beauty-pageants-beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-creator/)

I mean conservatives complain about drag queen shows when you are dressing your GOP church going daughters like they are ready to go to Epstein’s island:

Also it is sad how racist republicans are:

Words and phrases are powerful, and conservatives recognize this. Fascists are amazingly adept at taking over and redefining terms. Sometimes they just “un”-define them, rendering them nebulous and trying to take away any meaning it once had.

Can see this with “antifa” (which they’ve sought to redefine as some kind of shadowy nationwide anarchist militia), “BLM” (which they elect to perceive as something like “no lives matter except those of black people”), etc.

Its always reminded me of those passages in 1984 about how the gradual destruction of language cements the Party’s control by robbing people’s ability to even conceive of and communicate ideas contrary to their wishes.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 06:59 PM
Yeah child pageantry is fucked lol. Reminds me of that always sunny episode where frank looks like a ghoul and claims he definitely in no way diddles kids.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 07:12 PM
I used to work in a hotel that sometimes hosted child beauty pageants. The GM of the hotel was a conservative, he'd leave anti-Obama literature around and exploited immigrant labor like most midsize hotels.

The parents were the worst part.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 07:12 PM
It is amazing how Stupidly ironic Republicans are:

Pageants over-sexualize children, steal childhood innocence (https://www.kstatecollegian.com/2012/02/21/pageants-oversexualize-children-steal-childhood-innocence/)

And these young girl pageants are done in their southern backward churches too:
Christian Beauty Pageants: Beauty is in the eye of the creator (https://www.religiousstudiesproject.com/podcast/christian-beauty-pageants-beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-creator/)

I mean conservatives complain about drag queen shows when you are dressing your GOP church going daughters like they are ready to go to Epstein’s island:

Also it is sad how racist republicans are:

Words and phrases are powerful, and conservatives recognize this. Fascists are amazingly adept at taking over and redefining terms. Sometimes they just “un”-define them, rendering them nebulous and trying to take away any meaning it once had.

Can see this with “antifa” (which they’ve sought to redefine as some kind of shadowy nationwide anarchist militia), “BLM” (which they elect to perceive as something like “no lives matter except those of black people”), etc.

Its always reminded me of those passages in 1984 about how the gradual destruction of language cements the Party’s control by robbing people’s ability to even conceive of and communicate ideas contrary to their wishes.

The child pagents are fucked too.

I assume that's what you're talking about. I didn't read that book you just wrote.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 07:23 PM
I mean conservatives complain about drag queen shows when you are dressing your GOP church going daughters like they are ready to go to Epstein’s island

no we complain about both of those things

it's only that perpetually outraged libtards like yourself are just going to latch onto one thing, and then bring up the other as whataboutism.

like illegal immigration, its bad if people just live here undocumented, and our legal immigration process is a fuckin joke.

we complain about everything

i dunno what you're so on about tho, it's your camp that is complaining that you aren't allowed to turn middle school libraries into gay brothels.

see how that works? and how stupid it sounds?

Horza
02-22-2023, 07:25 PM
no we complain about both of those things

it's only that perpetually outraged libtards like yourself are just going to latch onto one thing, and then bring up the other as whataboutism.

like illegal immigration, its bad if people just live here undocumented, and our legal immigration process is a fuckin joke.

we complain about everything

i dunno what you're so on about tho, it's your camp that is complaining that you aren't allowed to turn middle school libraries into gay brothels.

see how that works? and how stupid it sounds?

Swear I haven't ever seen one of you GOPtards complain about Trump regularly flying on Epstein's underage sex plane, it's always just met with silence or Clinton posting. Middle school libraries into gay brothels lmao wonder why moderates won't vote for you.

Skarne
02-22-2023, 07:27 PM
/hTwG6xdLGBY

Horza
02-22-2023, 07:28 PM
Phase 1: Kids read Maus in school.

Phase 2: ????

Phase 3: Kids are blowing dudes.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 07:30 PM
Swear I haven't ever seen one of you GOPtards complain about Trump regularly flying on Epstein's underage sex plane

because he didn't fly "regularly", you moron.

you really do have a fetish for that man

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 07:33 PM
Phase 1: Kids read Maus in school.

Phase 2: ????

Phase 3: Kids are blowing dudes.

Your Phase 3 should be in the Phase 1 slot and then replace Phase 3 with 'Horza has no issue with this'.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 07:36 PM
All of these people are recorded in epstein's "lolita express" flight logs

you think maybe we have a bigger problem than just donald trump?

this is a who's-who of the entertainment, political and business world, and it's just ONE PLANE.

https://i.imgur.com/xvpumIb.jpg

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 07:47 PM
Yeah child pageantry is fucked lol. Reminds me of that always sunny episode where frank looks like a ghoul and claims he definitely in no way diddles kids.

Great show, funny episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jBBQQkDL0

Botten
02-22-2023, 07:51 PM

this is a who's-who of the entertainment, political and business world, and it's just ONE PLANE.

One free pass right? Or six who is counting. Sounds great for the GOP nominee of 2024.

https://checkyourfact.com/2022/04/07/fact-check-will-smith-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs/

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 07:52 PM

If I remember right the timeline goes a little like this:

Epstein is outted as a sex predator

Epstein’s flight logs come under scrutiny

Weird, Bill Gates is on there a lot

Bill Gates wife wants a divorce

I might not be remembering right, just connecting some dots

Trexller
02-22-2023, 08:07 PM
If I remember right the timeline goes a little like this:

Epstein is outted as a sex predator

Epstein’s flight logs come under scrutiny

Weird, Bill Gates is on there a lot

Bill Gates wife wants a divorce

I might not be remembering right, just connecting some dots

yeah that's pretty much what happened, melinda realized, or more than likely, became unable to deny that bill gates is a pedo, and of course he is, he has the face of a pedo, like the subway jared guy.

Whats mind blowing to me are the names on that list like: gwen stefani, demi moore, Barack Obama (lol i guess im not surprised), Madonna Ciccione, Meryl Streep, and Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga)

i can see katy perry being a pedo, like 90% of her music is about teen girls being sluts.

oprah, wanda sykes, yeah we know what they were up to.

steven tyler, yep.

kevin spacey, lol.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 08:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/xvpumIb.jpgSome of those names are surprising. Jeff is on there twice, unless there's another Jeff Epstein. Michelle Wolf, lol. I guess that's one way to get a white house correspondent's dinner gig

Trexller
02-22-2023, 08:19 PM
Some of those names are surprising. Jeff is on there twice, unless there's another Jeff Epstein. Michelle Wolf, lol. I guess that's one way to get a white house correspondent's dinner gig

yeah, quentin tarantino, no surprise. charlie sheen? lol. steven colbert? yep. tom hanks? whoever appears to be the cleanest, is always dirtiest. seth green yep. jim carrey, yep.

woody allen needs no comment.

kathy griffin? now that i think about it, yeah i bet she touches kids.

james franco, i'll believe it.

steven spielberg, really?!

Eminem is on there also, Marshal Mathers III

naomi campbell? really?

Basanos
02-22-2023, 08:21 PM
Justin Roiland and Dan Schneider yeesh. Rick and Morty big oof. Where's that list from, is it corroborated by any outside sources, or does it have dates of the various flights?

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 08:28 PM
Anyone with money was a target of that operation.

They probably extorted billions over the years.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 08:51 PM
Justin Roiland and Dan Schneider yeesh. Rick and Morty big oof. Where's that list from, is it corroborated by any outside sources, or does it have dates of the various flights?

some blogger compiled names from the virgin island's AG subpoena. that blog got deleted immediately but that sheet was posted alot of places. no major news outlet is carrying the story beyond the big names, and they only focus on the "disgraced persons" ie prince andrew, kevin spacey etc.

there is alot of money being used to protect alot more money.

looking through the search results from duckduckgo there are names corroborated, from small independent sources strangely tho names like donald trump and bill gates are not commonly listed

its all in a haze of smoke as PR managers and "fixers" scramble for damage control

Basanos
02-22-2023, 08:58 PM
Ever heard of Gary DeVore? He wrote Timecop and a few other movies. I've gone on about this dude before. Something in this vein seems to have happened to him years ago. That doc used to be hard to find, dunno if it still is these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_DeVore?wprov=sfla1

Powerful creeps are out there

Trexller
02-22-2023, 09:12 PM
Ever heard of Gary DeVore? He wrote Timecop and a few other movies. I've gone on about this dude before. Something in this vein seems to have happened to him years ago. That doc used to be hard to find, dunno if it still is these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_DeVore?wprov=sfla1

Powerful creeps are out there

yeah its always been an open secret among high society types, and it goes back to the beginning of human history really.

like back in the 30's judy garland was repeatedly molested on the set of wizard of oz, thats just off the top of my head bc i saw a documentary a couple months ago.

this shit isn't common, but it's not as rare as most people want to believe. because if they can tell themselves it happens, but its super rare, then they don't have to go to war.

we need to go to war, for a multitude of reasons.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 09:41 PM
That Rick and Morty creator guy just got accused of being a woman beater or somethin if I recall

Ekco
02-22-2023, 09:48 PM
That Rick and Morty creator guy just got accused of being a woman beater or somethin if I recall

the other guy is weird as shit too, Dan Harmon. used to watch his podcast one of the better DnD shows with celebs. community still slaps though. something something art not the artist.

Ekco
02-22-2023, 09:49 PM
9VN9206cXI0

Horza
02-22-2023, 09:54 PM
Your Phase 3 should be in the Phase 1 slot and then replace Phase 3 with 'Horza has no issue with this'.

Replace Phase 1 with GOPtards doubling down on culture war nonsense about drag shows and Phase 3 with Trump losing another election.

unsunghero
02-22-2023, 10:04 PM
i didnt rea this but based of the implication you are saying you also like this form of entertainment?

Whenever considering Dem position on any culture war topic is, a good default is:

“That actually isn’t happening anywhere, and if it is it’s a good thing”

Boom. Apply it to any culture war topic and it fits

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:06 PM
The libtards ITT are so brainwashed about "what conservatives are" they think think ED and trexler watch child beauty pageants.

lol talk about a your brain on identity politics.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 10:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qJuInYT.png

Ekco
02-22-2023, 10:29 PM
The libtards ITT are so brainwashed about "what conservatives are" they think think ED and trexler watch child beauty pageants.

lol talk about a your brain on identity politics.

oh it's worse than that, i assume all conservatives worship joel olstein and kenneth copeland and are completely fine with 45 obviously pimpin out his daughter a long time ago.

cause holy fuck, thou dost protest too much and that's one pattern this monkey brain recognizes

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:32 PM
Oh you like bernie..... bro?

Must be big fan of the GOP.

*posts meme with f22 in it.

science diagram of the party flip:

https://i.imgur.com/yMlNOde.png

Trexller
02-22-2023, 10:32 PM
completely fine with 45 obviously pimpin out his daughter a long time ago.

https://i.imgur.com/xIU9Xd9.jpg

Ekco
02-22-2023, 10:34 PM
VUuH4TEmgLo

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:37 PM
VUuH4TEmgLo

This is her husband and he owns 666 wallstreet.

https://i.imgur.com/48wCItq.jpg

I cant wait till he runs for president.

https://i.imgur.com/pD88dsG.png

Trexller
02-22-2023, 10:38 PM
There's alot of life and thought behind those dark eyes. They're thinking, "I know what old men taste like"

https://i.imgur.com/xIU9Xd9.jpg

and you'd still smash that.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FgEY2bG.png

Elizondo
02-22-2023, 10:45 PM
0/10

Trexller
02-22-2023, 10:47 PM
0/10

You'd smash that too.

For America!

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Id smash that on a 20 x 20 foot bed in a room where people danced sexually for us with fire behind them.

(just like her husband does)

Ekco
02-22-2023, 10:50 PM
if you wouldn't you obviously gay, your dick doesn't have a political allegiance

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:52 PM
0/10

https://i.imgur.com/2RGVFKj.png

Elizondo
02-22-2023, 10:55 PM
You'd smash that too.

For America!

I was rating the thread

Not the boobs

Trexller
02-22-2023, 10:56 PM
if you wouldn't you obviously gay, your dick doesn't have a political allegiance

yeah I'd smash AOC and it wouldn't be a hate fuck

imagine this: AOC Lauren Boebert and Ilhan Omar

yep, Ilhan Omar, she married her brother, so you know she's a dirty bird.

Basanos
02-22-2023, 10:58 PM
I would not bone Ivanka. I can't despise someone while maintaining an erection. I can walk and chew gum, though.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 10:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4QGXydq.png

Trexller
02-22-2023, 11:02 PM
I would not bone Ivanka. I can't despise someone while maintaining an erection. I can walk and chew gum, though.

say that after 6 whiskeys and a fully nude Ivanka kneeling before you

there's a man inside you, and he will wake up and get to work on time.

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 11:08 PM

I don't like Ivanka either (she's a bad influence on her father)

But I would shove my dick so far up her ass that they would need to surgically remove me.

Err...I mean, she's attractive.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 11:11 PM

i'd smash that vulcan too.

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 11:13 PM
Ivanka, spok, whatever it takes to save the world.

r9IIfnAEtvY

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 11:27 PM
Gun Jesus!

Encroaching Death
02-22-2023, 11:27 PM
https://media.tenor.com/jAheOoxy1jMAAAAd/gun-jesus-ian.gif

Ekco
02-22-2023, 11:30 PM

Hnnnng. i'm fine with random chicks leave t'pol cosplay out of this though, that's my kryptonite, and i haven't seen that photo in awhile.

Trexller
02-22-2023, 11:51 PM
Hnnnng. i'm fine with random chicks leave t'pol cosplay out of this though, that's my kryptonite, and i haven't seen that photo in awhile.

https://i.imgur.com/Wshwl8X.jpg

there's no way you expected me to leave that alone, in fact I'm 99% sure you were asking for this.

Ekco
02-22-2023, 11:54 PM
lol.

magnetaress
02-24-2023, 07:52 AM
i agree the edgelord behavior is boring

Jimjam
02-24-2023, 08:24 AM
I remember when covid was going on and everyone was calling nurses heroes. I was driving by an addiction support center and there was a sign up that said "HEROIN IS HERE!"

heroes don't call themselves heroes.

I’m late to the party, first page was abomination. Not reading thread.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 08:51 AM
I’m late to the party, first page was abomination. Not reading thread.

And yet you are here.

Curious.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 11:45 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/11an31h/dilbert_cartoonist_goes_on_racist_rant_tells/

lol

Ekco
02-24-2023, 11:46 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/11an31h/dilbert_cartoonist_goes_on_racist_rant_tells/

lol

speaking of reddit, you should prolly go back.

lol fuckin gottem.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 11:48 AM
its pretty true though

hate group bigly

Ekco
02-24-2023, 11:49 AM
buff me next time, shitter.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 11:56 AM

lol

When a kneejerk reaction to a random poll goes wrong.

But I don't expect someone to be happy when they see a poll that says an entire race hates them for their skin color either.

Apparently the retards at Reddit do though.

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 12:00 PM
I thought you guys were mad at Dilbert and now you're gonna ride?

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:01 PM
the farside guy kept to him fucking self right? i don't need to know the politics of some dude who doodles for a living. just make the witty jokes. bigot.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:02 PM
I thought you guys were mad at Dilbert and now you're gonna ride?

I never really liked him in the first place.

Still don't.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:03 PM
the farside guy kept to him fucking self right? i don't need to know the politics of some dude who doodles for a living. just make the witty jokes. bigot.

Man, imagine the Dilbert cartoonist and multiply him by a hundred.

And that's leftist Hollywood.

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 12:04 PM
buff me next time, shitter.

not worthy of my buffs ngl

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:05 PM
Man, imagine the Dilbert cartoonist and multiply him by a hundred.

And that's leftist Hollywood.

its a jpeg of a png on purpose. ponder the meaning.

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:09 PM
not worthy of my buffs ngl

aussenseiter
02-24-2023, 12:10 PM
I never really liked him in the first place.

Still don't.

One simple trick to getting back into the Right's good graces.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:14 PM
One simple trick to getting back into the Right's good graces.

Well they're continuing to call him "Clott Adams", so it doesn't seem to be working...

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:29 PM
I will continue to resist a lifetime of conditioning attempts by libs

For years now they continue to tell me “you’re better than everyone because you’re white. You are supreme, so to speak”

And I’m like “nah fam, I’m equal. It’s about equality”

And they’re like “NO YOU’RE BETTER! You are supreme!”

I know in their mind it’s “you’re better off”, but honestly, is it really all that different to add 1 word. And I know they want me to be a supremacist, so they can justify their fight against TEH AXIS OF EVIL

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:29 PM
i can't talk shit to him, i like fence sitting also. I'm just gonna larp as a chameleon with whatever side wins.

i say the pronouns and have a 4 of clubs playing card in my wallet.

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:34 PM
Btw the biggest influence in success in life isn’t your race or even your class, it’s actually your IQ

People with very low IQ’s are going to struggle in life. People with very high IQ’s will have a very significantly easier time. Everything is easier for a smarter person

And race ain’t got shit to do with that

Toxigen
02-24-2023, 12:40 PM
Btw the biggest influence in success in life isn’t your race or even your class, it’s actually your IQ

People with very low IQ’s are going to struggle in life. People with very high IQ’s will have a very significantly easier time. Everything is easier for a smarter person

https://i.imgur.com/cQysSNn.jpg

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:42 PM

I've found a common trait among successful people is tenacious perseverance.

My business is B2B, so I only work with business owners. They comes in all shapes and sizes, and yes, some of them aren't the sharpest. But they all make it work whatever it takes. Willing to step up when others are tired, etc.

That's what separates the boys from the men.

Ekco
02-24-2023, 12:42 PM
hey toxigen teach me a math problem, maybe use pizzas and ovens in the example.

crazy fucker.

Basanos
02-24-2023, 12:46 PM
I will continue to resist a lifetime of conditioning attempts by libs

For years now they continue to tell me “you’re better than everyone because you’re white. You are supreme, so to speak”

And I’m like “nah fam, I’m equal. It’s about equality”

And they’re like “NO YOU’RE BETTER! You are supreme!”

I know in their mind it’s “you’re better off”, but honestly, is it really all that different to add 1 word. And I know they want me to be a supremacist, so they can justify their fight against TEH AXIS OF EVILIf you think this is how it works, try sharing some of the memes you like to share in mixed company with acquaintances rather than friends

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:49 PM
If you think this is how it works, try sharing some of the memes you like to share in mixed company with acquaintances rather than friends

It is how it works though.

You leftists literally think white people are superior.

You don't explicitly say it. But it's clear you feel that way through your actions and what you advocate for.

unsunghero
02-24-2023, 12:49 PM

My business is B2B, so I only work with business owners. They comes in all shapes and sizes, and yes, some of them aren't the sharpest. But they all make it work whatever it takes. Willing to step up when others are tired, etc.

Yeah that resilience are powerful powerful qualities, could mean the difference between life and death

Luckily these aren’t fixed as much as IQ and can be developed

Also I wasn’t trying to humble brag, I think my IQ falls pretty much around the mid last I checked. I can be clever sometimes, I have my moments, but I ain’t no smarty pants

MrSparkle001
02-24-2023, 12:51 PM

Success in business usually also means a lack of empathy. A sociopathic lack of empathy.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:52 PM
Yeah that resilience are powerful powerful qualities, could mean the difference between life and death

Luckily these aren’t fixed as much as IQ and can be developed

Also I wasn’t trying to humble brag, I think my IQ falls pretty much around the mid last I checked. I can be clever sometimes, I have my moments, but I ain’t no smarty pants

I always say a business needs the 3 H's to be successful.

A Hustler, Hacker, and a Hipster.

Really only one of those requires IQ.

Some lucky bastards are all 3.

Encroaching Death
02-24-2023, 12:53 PM
Success in business usually also means a lack of empathy. A sociopathic lack of empathy.

Well you'll need empathy for your customers and your team or you won't be too successful.