PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Disappearing items

Bluedarksun
02-21-2023, 07:35 PM
While fighting in Eastern Wastes at the Ry'gorr fort, I engaged a mob with two wepaons equipped. I placed one of the weapons on the mouse cursor so I could practice H2H. After the fight, or soon after, I noticed the weapon had disappeared from the mouse cursor. I checked the inventory and nothing. No trade window opened that I had tried to trade it with the NPC, and no window stating that I was trying to drop it. It just disappeared. I logged out and back in thinking it was hidden behind the cursor but no luck. I also zoned thinking that would maybe make the item reappear. I even tried switching UI skins to see if that would work, and nothing. Has anyone else had an issue with items disappearing from the mouse cursor? If so, what steps were taken to resolve it?

I have placed a petition for reimbursement, but I'm curious if this is an isolated issue.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Solist
02-21-2023, 08:33 PM
When you loot things, especially with high latency, and are moving items around in inventory they can go poof.

I've lost entire bags, random keys, etc. Have frapsed it a few times... Only advise is loot slower and be careful swapping bags for items with single clicks etc.