PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Solo King Tranix

Hektor
02-19-2023, 09:48 PM
https://youtu.be/elAYmxcDOrM

any other fun ranger soloists out there?

Tethler
02-20-2023, 12:35 AM
I solo'd a ravishing drolvarg yesterday. It was pretty cool. Didn't make a video though, sorry.

Jimjam
02-20-2023, 12:42 AM
Do an Ice Burrower!

Tethler
02-20-2023, 12:48 AM
Do an Ice Burrower!

Oh man, that would be the longest bow kite, lol

Takes my druid 15 mins with a charm pet punching it in the butt

Swish
02-20-2023, 03:39 AM
Nice vid. Quite humbling to see your HP has more than my 60 DE SK by some margin.

No buff window shown?

EDIT: Also gg in the BotB, caught the vod of it and some impressive shit happened <3

feniin
02-20-2023, 07:46 AM
https://youtu.be/elAYmxcDOrM

any other fun ranger soloists out there?

Excellent work! TIL I can solo King Tranix with my ranger. I've done it with my monk but never considered the ranger. Good shit!

feniin
02-20-2023, 07:51 AM
Nice vid. Quite humbling to see your HP has more than my 60 DE SK by some margin.

No buff window shown?

EDIT: Also gg in the BotB, caught the vod of it and some impressive shit happened <3

If I had to guess on his buffs:
Levitate
SoW
Skin like Nature
Strength of Nature
Call of Earth
Thorncoat
Call of the Predator
Chloroplast
Shield of Spikes

Would have probably also had one of the proc Call buffs up, too.

Hektor
02-20-2023, 01:21 PM
Yep, just replace thorncoat with shielding from dain hammer. Think you can see my buffs pop up after I proc avatar.

Funny interaction, the Call spells-line wont proc when you are using BFG because it counts as an archery attack not a melee, so no point to use a Call with BFG.

dablackgoku1234
02-20-2023, 03:16 PM
didnt know BFG works at melee range

Encroaching Death
02-20-2023, 03:48 PM
didnt know BFG works at melee range

That's why it's popular.

You can put it in your main hand, yet still get all the benefits of the Archery bonuses (if the target isn't rooted)

feniin
02-20-2023, 07:10 PM
Yep, just replace thorncoat with shielding from dain hammer. Think you can see my buffs pop up after I proc avatar.

Funny interaction, the Call spells-line wont proc when you are using BFG because it counts as an archery attack not a melee, so no point to use a Call with BFG.

I hardly use my BFG - never noticed that aspect. Inspiring work nonetheless. I'll have to pop it out more for some solo kill fun.

Snaggles
02-22-2023, 09:27 PM
I've bow rotted the Dread Widow in Dreadlands. Killed Lucan solo maybe 30 times.

Yea the Earthcaller to BFG swap is underrated. 2 mins of rogue'ish dps from the front is a noticeable bump. I usually have a 10 bag full of 8dmg arrows. About 2 discs worth and no clicking so it's always ready to go.