PDA

View Full Version : Amazon

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 03:16 PM
Stole all of my videos and my T.V.

Fuck them.

And fuck the U.S.A. for supporting them.

G-d bless America

And free speech

I hope the VA finds this post and euthanizes me before it's to late.

Basanos
02-18-2023, 03:32 PM
Steal back

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 03:40 PM
Why is it stealing?

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 04:11 PM
They are liars. Thieves. And also Tyrants.

It's satanic as fuck.

Basanos
02-18-2023, 04:24 PM
They are liars. Thieves. And also Tyrants.

It's satanic as fuck.You reap what you sow

Trexller
02-18-2023, 04:27 PM
Stole all of my videos and my T.V.

Fuck them.

And fuck the U.S.A. for supporting them.

so uh...

what actually happened ?

Ekco
02-18-2023, 05:18 PM
getting on the wrong side of a mega corp when you literally live in a dystopia.

prolly not a good idea going forward.

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 06:48 PM
You reap what you sow

gT9F4qHoYlg

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 07:04 PM
Steal back

When I steal back the cops beat me and I go to prison to get syphilis.

When they steal they get flown out to Epstien Island.

Plus I would rather just be killed outright then serve in hell.

Not to mention I already paid hundreds of dollars for this shit.

P.s. we already lost the class action from 2019-20...probably why they went ahead full speed with this shit. Another reason dark Brandon will likely side with Apple also.

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 07:08 PM
When I steal back the cops beat me and I go to prison to get syphilis.

When they steal they get flown out to Epstien Island.

Plus I would rather just be killed outright then serve in hell.

Not to mention I already paid hundreds of dollars for this shit.

So like, you forgot your password or...?

wuanahto
02-18-2023, 07:10 PM
haha you talked on their message centers like you do on p99 and got in trouble
p99 is like 4chan, keep it contained

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 07:10 PM
So like, you forgot your password or...?
No
so uh...

what actually happened ?

I'll let u know if I can regain my composure in the next few days. Right now I just think we should have a revolution. And secede from the union.

Just know that Amazon is 1000x worse than Disney. And if saying so is sedition.

Fucking crucify me and get it over with, already.

And you're right. I reap what I sow. I knew better. It's still absolutely bullshit tho. No one who qualifies as human or Christian would do business the way they do.

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 07:13 PM
No

I'll let u know if I can regain my composure in the next few days. Right now I just think we should have a revolution. And secede from the union.

Oh. They lost the rights to the show(s) you had 'bought' from them. (https://www.gamesradar.com/you-dont-own-the-movies-you-buy-on-amazon-prime-video/#:~:text=When%20you%20click%20%22buy%22%20or,print %20on%20the%20company's%20website.)

https://media.tenor.com/gfSWsxaDN78AAAAC/south-park-its-gone.gif

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 07:22 PM
Oh. They lost the rights to the show(s) you had 'bought' from them. (https://www.gamesradar.com/you-dont-own-the-movies-you-buy-on-amazon-prime-video/#:~:text=When%20you%20click%20%22buy%22%20or,print %20on%20the%20company's%20website.)

https://media.tenor.com/gfSWsxaDN78AAAAC/south-park-its-gone.gif
Dumbass me paid hundreds at full DVD price for digital boxed sets. I should frankly own a 40 year license to these. Not to mention the button said *Buy. Not rent. Not lease. Not license. Buy.

It's bullshit and you know it. The least they could have done was mail me a copy before pulling them from their digital service.

You know what the shity part is? I could have gotten them on real DVDs cheaper.

Yes it's fucking bullshit. And they should lose their license and jobs and the money they paid into social security should get reset to $0. They should be stripped of their fucking assets and deported. And not see any subsidies private government or otherwise for the rest of their miserable traitorous lyrics satanic pathetic lives.

Basanos
02-18-2023, 07:28 PM
Yeah I am sure all of us ordered Everquest Titanium on ebay

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 07:30 PM
Dumbass me paid hundreds at full DVD price for digital boxed sets. I should frankly own a 40 year license to these. Not to mention the button said *Buy. Not rent. Not lease. Not license. Buy.

It's bullshit and you know it. The least they could have done was mail me a copy before pulling them from their digital service.

You know what the shity part is? I could have gotten them on real DVDs cheaper.

Yes it's fucking bullshit. And they should lose their license and jobs and the money they paid into social security should get reset to $0. They should be stripped of their fucking assets and deported. And not see any subsidies private government or otherwise for the rest of their miserable traitorous lyrics satanic pathetic lives.

I had ultraviolet or flixster at one point cuz it came free with the disc. When they lost at capitalism I think they said I could download the files or get them reimbursed on another similar site. Dunno.

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 07:45 PM
I had ultraviolet or flixster at one point cuz it came free with the disc. When they lost at capitalism I think they said I could download the files or get them reimbursed on another similar site. Dunno.

Tbh. They where smol companies and startups? I think u luck on that one. Often times they are motivated by not owning private islands themselves already to remain in the good will of their business associates.

I bought the game three times plus expansions. Hopefully this helps.

GinnasP99
02-18-2023, 08:26 PM
https://imgur.com/eQUgm7p.jpg

Books > TV. Case closed.

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 08:51 PM
https://imgur.com/eQUgm7p.jpg

Books > TV. Case closed.

Oh. Agreed.

Thread is a PSA.

Swish
02-18-2023, 09:51 PM
They could have put a * next to buy with a clearer explanation of what you were "buying" but it shows $$$ means more than letting customers make informed choices.

Amazon might be continuing to thrive but some of the shit they get up to these days is also thriving... ever buy something new and you get something that turns up opened/damaged/repackaged?

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 10:05 PM
... ever buy something new and you get something that turns up opened/damaged/repackaged?

*new

Alibaba is a better retailer these days.

I feel like what is worse is how the U.S. supports and promotes the monopolistic and antitrust behavior of corps like Amazon... and that Amazon...and it's subsidiarries* as well as the corps who own 90% of IP are such are massive and nepotistic inbred portion of American GDP. I mean I have no idea wtf we would be doing without such a centralized and consolidated defense industry lobbing condominiums, psychiatric hospitals, public access multimedia and scientific libraries and universal healthcare at the scary ass tic tac toes (*weather balloons) intimidating little dick lawyers, usurers, and money laundering liars and petty dictators over at the CIA and other three letters agencies and the Amazon offices.

Honestly I have no clue. I feel it's fair to say I speak for the common righteous barbarian viking berserker sarnak tho. :cool:

Especially when I assert...

This is bullshit.

Trexller
02-18-2023, 10:18 PM
this is why i have like 60TB of movies/TV series

internet piracy makes the game fair

why anyone would do business with amazon beyond the transactional is beyond me

aussenseiter
02-18-2023, 10:20 PM
Temporary intellectual property licensing agreements mean that magnetaress is now a job creator by getting screwed.

Swish
02-18-2023, 11:21 PM
When Netflix had a ton of content I'm sure I saw data backing up that torrenting/piracy dropped considerably because it was easy for people to watch anything for a lowish monthly price (and their 50 friends of course, lmao) ... but then everyone had to have their own service, and guess what? Yep.

Trexller
02-18-2023, 11:41 PM
Yep.

https://i.imgur.com/krDkeeR.gif

Ekco
02-19-2023, 03:41 AM
i should prolly disconnect my media hd from the windows machine at some point. inb4 they start come looking for that pirate booty

magnetaress
02-19-2023, 07:35 AM
i should prolly disconnect my media hd from the windows machine at some point. inb4 they start come looking for that pirate booty

Water marks and stenographery. They already have the authority to just take your hardware on a whim with a petty court just pumping out orders if they feel like it.. Good luck.

And if you're innocent. It's easy enough to just manufacture evidence. What u gonna do about it from your third shift at the zoo?

Ekco
02-19-2023, 01:33 PM
"i didn't know i couldn't do that, officer. wanna smoke weed and watch some gundam wing?"

Jobaber
02-19-2023, 02:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PoY0EOi.gif

MrSparkle001
02-21-2023, 02:24 PM

We sure did.

i8ju_10NkGY

Encroaching Death
02-21-2023, 03:54 PM
When Netflix had a ton of content I'm sure I saw data backing up that torrenting/piracy dropped considerably because it was easy for people to watch anything for a lowish monthly price (and their 50 friends of course, lmao) ... but then everyone had to have their own service, and guess what? Yep.

Not to mention all the woke bullshit they put out.

Yep, not paying for that. I have other options tyvm.

Ekco
02-21-2023, 05:26 PM
the woke bullshit didn't phase me, when they made that abortion of cowboy bebop though, that was the moment i knew God wasn't real.