PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect

Josserhamon
02-17-2023, 10:25 AM
So... Been trying to deal with this for some minutes now, thought I might as well make a post.

I've installed Titanium Edition, then put P99 files on top. I can make it to server selection and see all the servers, but when I join any server I start hearing the login music and then I get this error: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1006658354845855745/1076145829615767655/image.png

Now, I've made some searches and someone said that it's the issue with the fullscreen mode. So I went to eqclient.ini and changed windowed mode to TRUE.

And after doing this I can't even connect to server list. I either get stuck on "Logging into server, please wait..." forever, OR I log into the server selection, but it's blank with no servers.

So here I am, stuck with either a memory error, or unable to see the servers :(

I tried exctracting p99 files over again, but it's the same thing. If it helps, I'm using Windows 10, and I have all firewalls/anti-viruses turned off. I'm connected through a wired router. Any ideas what might be the problem here?

Josserhamon
02-17-2023, 05:49 PM
Nevermind, I got it solved by now. It either didn't like 1600x1200 resolution or 16 bitsperpixel setting in the "eqclient.ini" . Hope that's helpful to somebody.