PDA

View Full Version : The China balloon.

magnetaress
02-05-2023, 04:57 PM
I'm calling fake news and fear mongering x saber rattling on ourside.

What is China's official take?

China, but said it's a "civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes" and that it deviated far from its course.

I think they are just getting ppl conditioned for things being shot down over population centers.

It was a pretty petty move. We should have offered to help recover it. Calling it a spy balloon is super silly.

Trexller
02-05-2023, 05:11 PM
things like this are response tests

gotta look at things from the CCP perspective. while Americans plan for the next fiscal quarter, the CCP plans for the next quarter century.

they know that they are going to want to make some military moves in the near future, so they will constantly fly things into other nation's air defense identification zones, they've been doin that for awhile with taiwan, japan, philipines etc.

a fighter jet in US airspace would be too much of a provocation, so they'll fly something like a balloon into our airspace, its easily deniable as some sort of civilian craft and they will glean information such as response times, from where, what craft responds, american civilian reactions, american DoD reactions etc

then they will apply this info to their military calculus for future goals they wish to accomplish

Jobaber
02-05-2023, 05:15 PM
2 years ago it was extremely racist to wonder if covid came from a lab in china but now we're shooting down what looks to me like a weather balloon and every news station is talking about Chinese spies.

Seems a little strange to me.

Even if it is a spy balloon, they were desperate to help china cover up a pandemic, why the change in reporting and political positioning?

Also, why is the news (all news) and every politician all in agreement? From buttige to biden to fox news... they all are like, "this is a spy balloon." like, wtf why so sure?

Why is that not racist to assume it's not a weather balloon all of the sudden?

Just seems so, strange to me...

Trexller
02-05-2023, 05:23 PM
biden admin merely used this particular balloon as a vehicle to appear tough against china

F-22 air-air kills to date: 1 balloon

there have been other balloons that floated by, probably going back to the G.w. bush era.

it's only a balloon, and shooting it down is inherently risky, and a balloon isn't going to see anything that chinese satellites can't see. So again its a response testing platform, which isn't a real threat, and could be risky to destroy as you don't know what its made of, what its carrying or whats inside it.

so most days the DoD is just gonna be like, "screw that it'll drop in the ocean in a few days, lets go get lunch"

but dark brandon being a vast failure that his admin is, just saw a feeble opportunity to exercise a little military power, so they sent an F-22 to down a balloon with an air-air missle.

its a stunt, they coulda hit it with alot of things which are alot cheaper.

Jobaber
02-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Being tough on china was considered racist 2 years ago...

Wondering if covid came from a weapons research lab got you thrown into a gulag.

Trexller
02-05-2023, 05:33 PM
Being tough on china was considered racist 2 years ago...

Wondering if covid came from a weapons research lab got you thrown into a gulag.

the political calculations indicated that this was an opportunity to appear to stand up to the CCP, without any real-world consequences.

the racism element of suggesting covid came from a chinese lab was just one prong of a multi-faceted defense from the CCP and died out fast

western media doesn't believe that asians deserve racial protections, but they also want their tv/movies to be allowed to sell in china, so they have to carry a little CCP water, hence china virus is racist.

thing is tho, "chinese" isn't a race, its a nationality.

aussenseiter
02-05-2023, 05:40 PM
but dark brandon being a vast failure that his admin is, just saw a feeble opportunity to exercise a little military power, so they sent an F-22 to down a balloon with an air-air missle.

its a stunt, they coulda hit it with alot of things which are alot cheaper.

How much does a weather balloon cost?

The common cost figure for a AIM9 Sidewinder missile is $604k.

China came up with a really good counter-antagonism for our freedom of the sea patrols. :(

aussenseiter
02-05-2023, 05:41 PM
thing is tho, "chinese" isn't a race, its a nationality.

Ok but Han are the main ethnicity in China.

Trexller
02-05-2023, 05:44 PM
How much does a weather balloon cost?

The common cost figure for a AIM9 Sidewinder missile is $604k.

China came up with a really good counter-antagonism for our freedom of the sea patrols. :(

oh rest assured that we won't run out of missiles, regardless of the price tag.

one could make a legal argument, as freedom of navigation exercises are protected under international law, but violating a sovereign nations ADIZ without identifying yourself is illegal

so like usual, the CCP is still in the wrong here.

Jobaber
02-05-2023, 06:07 PM
the racism element of suggesting covid came from a chinese lab was just one prong of a multi-faceted defense from the CCP and died out fast

What died out fast was any hope at actually finding the origin of the covid virus.

I disagree, I think the way our media and goverment is handling this balloon thing is extremely strange.

I dont think you can find an example where we've ever held china accountable for anything or didn't just follow their lead with their shenanigans.

aussenseiter
02-05-2023, 06:11 PM

one could make a legal argument, as freedom of navigation exercises are protected under international law, but violating a sovereign nations ADIZ without identifying yourself is illegal

I thought we said nothing is illegal. 🤓

magnetaress
02-05-2023, 06:39 PM

They identified it as civilian and unmanned. It could have very well literally been a university or school experiment studying the weird arctic vortexes. And entirely accidental even. We've been doing worse since before the 50s.

I agree with Jibartik. The virus isn't Chinese. And we are being racist again.

I guess we just shooting everything tho since 9/11. U.S. airspace is prison airspace. Hope ur transponders are working!

Trexller
02-05-2023, 06:40 PM
I thought we said nothing is illegal. 🤓

legal/illegal only depends on the ability of the group to take action against you.

if you're nobody, the police come arrest you. if you're somebody, you get sanctioned, if you're a nation, you get invaded, if you have nukes, you get away with anything.

aussenseiter
02-05-2023, 06:54 PM
legal/illegal only depends on the ability of the group to take action against you.

if you're nobody, the police come arrest you. if you're somebody, you get sanctioned, if you're a nation, you get invaded, if you have nukes, you get away with anything.

BEEF

Trexller
02-05-2023, 06:58 PM
BEEF

and yes, whether or not you have beef

https://i.imgur.com/5wscTJE.jpeg

GinnasP99
02-05-2023, 08:51 PM
qedAzTA8nY8

Jobaber
02-05-2023, 09:10 PM
The virus isn't Chinese. And we are being racist again!

:D

Lifebar
02-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Anyone know what it dropped?

Jobaber
02-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Anyone know what it dropped?

some cloth armor and a rusty wep.

Ardok
02-06-2023, 01:22 PM
Chinese don't wrack disciprine, the U.S is fucking retarded and has rested on their geographical advantage over everyone, as time goes on that advantage becomes less and less. The US is behind on so many major sectors its laughable. It's only a matter of time, times almost up.

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 01:24 PM
We played right into the hands of the Chang Chong by releasing the toxins over east coast.

Ps where does the "china" explanation come from, is it verifiable? Cuz I seen a story about US surveilloons over Dakota's that's contemporaneous

Contemperanuses

Rick Sanchez
02-06-2023, 01:24 PM
I'm offended you didn't use my proper pronoun, you're reported...No no you know what you're all reported!

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 01:28 PM
I'm offended you didn't use my proper pronoun, you're reported...No no you know what you're all reported!

Sick retro post homie very apropos

Circa.
02-06-2023, 01:29 PM
I have no political preference either way, but it def feels like libs are pushing an agenda to keep us divided and confused while at the same time just straight up ruining this country and lack common business sense. Because lets face it, theirs no such fucking thing as politics its just global economics.

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 01:30 PM
I don't have any thoughts whatsoever either and I also reflexively hate libturds. They will probably end life with dignity by forcing the beautiful perfect and almighty free market to price us out of everything edible but bugs using homosexual speech regulations, which are to blame for all pricing action. Thanks for weighing in

Rick Sanchez
02-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Sick retro post homie very apropos

So retro like a 90's sitcom fam.

YmirEQ
02-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Do you guys think Kate Beckinsale is a smoke show for being 50 years old ?

magnetaress
02-06-2023, 02:04 PM
U kids need to commie it down up in here plz.

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Do you guys think Kate Beckinsale is a smoke show for being 50 years old ?

too dark but yes

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 02:32 PM
U kids need to commie it down up in here plz.

no way im grinding social credit.......

magnetaress
02-06-2023, 03:14 PM
u wont have 2 unless there's an eat the rich revolution which i doubt there will be

i bet trump/desantis 2024 first

then apophis on 2029 April the 13th after some clown wins or trump doesn't leave office or is assasinated on the election night x desantis stays in power as defacto prez

idk

(this isn't what I want)

just what will most likely happen

and ya kate beckinsale is hot ngl

either that or we get dark brandon for literally the remaining end times years some how jibartik says there is still a chance for a couple of nukes and martial law for a few years while the antichrist does his biz

also i dont really think ur a celebrity --- u could be if u wanted, mebbe nows not that best time depends ! if u follow jesus u may be alright ish lot of fake prophets and christs running around these days

GeorgeCostanza
02-06-2023, 03:35 PM
thanks for flattering me i dont deserve it. love u

Trexller
02-06-2023, 03:46 PM
thanks for flattering me i dont deserve it. love u

https://i.imgur.com/PbLCsgk.jpg

aussenseiter
02-11-2023, 09:27 PM
NORAD Command downs 2nd UFO (https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/11/us-jet-canada-unidentified-object-trudeau-00082440)

Encroaching Death
02-11-2023, 09:31 PM
NORAD Command downs 2nd UFO (https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/11/us-jet-canada-unidentified-object-trudeau-00082440)

The military want us panicked and ready for war.

Against China?

They should be destroyed because they are a direct threat to the US, but the US government is also a direct threat to the US - so I'm torn.

Trexller
02-11-2023, 09:35 PM

North American Aerospace Defense Command discovered the cylindrical object Friday evening

So we're at war with aliens now, great.

other than a rudimentary gyroscope, nobody on planet earth has a cylinder that can fly and is public about it

aussenseiter
02-11-2023, 09:41 PM
North American Aerospace Defense Command discovered the cylindrical object Friday evening

So we're at war with aliens now, great.

other than a rudimentary gyroscope, nobody on planet earth has a cylinder that can fly and is public about it

The J-20 Mighty Dragon and Su-57 Felon will fly alongside our Raptors and Battle Penguins in this fight.

God Bless Earth. 🌐

Encroaching Death
02-11-2023, 09:46 PM
Probably this in the alien spacecraft

https://i.ibb.co/Lv4tV6W/20230211-204441.jpg

Trexller
02-11-2023, 09:49 PM
The J-20 Mighty Dragon and Su-57 Felon will fly alongside our Raptors and Battle Penguins in this fight.

God Bless Earth. 🌐

yeah now we just gotta get randy quaid to kamikaze his plane into the aliens after jeff goldblum uploads a computer virus to a system he has never even conceived of before.

all seriousness tho, this could be really fuckin bad. 3 objects in a week that warranted a response from 2 major nations.

really fuckin bad. extinction bad.

they spent the last few years acclimating the public to the existence of extraterrestrials because they knew they were coming?

Kaveh
02-11-2023, 11:34 PM
yeah now we just gotta get randy quaid to kamikaze his plane into the aliens after jeff goldblum uploads a computer virus to a system he has never even conceived of before.

all seriousness tho, this could be really fuckin bad. 3 objects in a week that warranted a response from 2 major nations.

really fuckin bad. extinction bad.

they spent the last few years acclimating the public to the existence of extraterrestrials because they knew they were coming?

Aliens aren’t in the Bible, calm down pussy

Trexller
02-11-2023, 11:46 PM

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

so if im fighting a guy, and my wife runs up and grabs the other guys dick, then i gotta cut her hand off.

got it.

Encroaching Death
02-11-2023, 11:50 PM
so if im fighting a guy, and my wife runs up and grabs the other guys dick, then i gotta cut her hand off.

got it.

Even the Bible knew you have to regulate these hoes

aussenseiter
02-11-2023, 11:52 PM

Aliens = Demons

It is known.

Encroaching Death
02-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Probably this in the alien spacecraft

https://i.ibb.co/Lv4tV6W/20230211-204441.jpg

This post was a desperate attempt at fishing for compliments.

I'm insecure and my father never told me he's proud of me.

Tell me I painted him well or I'm going to snap and take it out on an innocent animal/bystander.

Trexller
02-12-2023, 12:06 AM

Tell me I painted him well or I'm going to snap and take it out on an innocent animal/bystander.

looks good. now rip this bong and chill the fuck out

Kaveh
02-12-2023, 12:09 AM

This guy is reading the Old Testament

Does Kanye post here?

Trexller
02-12-2023, 12:15 AM
This guy is reading the Old Testament

the BEST testament. Where god means business and plays for keeps. new testament god is a boring old man.

those hoes back then were wild in ways that modern man cannot imagine

Ezekiel 23:19-20 NET

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Kaveh
02-12-2023, 12:17 AM
She increased her prostitution? You getting chatGPT to write a new Bible or what?

Trexller
02-12-2023, 12:23 AM
She increased her prostitution? You getting chatGPT to write a new Bible or what?

that's the New English Translation bible, chatGPT would have a better sentence structure.

https://ceoworld.biz/2011/10/13/top-10-weird-or-bizarre-biblical-quotes-from-various-passages-strange-verses-in-the-bible/

Kaveh
02-12-2023, 12:27 AM
She has increased her skill in prostitution (255).

Encroaching Death
02-12-2023, 12:31 AM
looks good. now rip this bong and chill the fuck out

qVnzn1aB0fk

Trexller
02-12-2023, 12:32 AM

shit, 255 in trade skills? she must be from an expansion with the AAs

ima have to book me an hour

aussenseiter
02-12-2023, 12:34 AM

It's something about some parts of Israel wanting to go back to her abuser (Egypt) instead of following God to the Promised Land.

aussenseiter
02-12-2023, 12:35 AM
shit, 255 in trade skills? she must be from an expansion with the AAs

ima have to book me an hour

Tradeskills cap at 252 noob. Hard cap even with mods.

Trexller
02-12-2023, 12:43 AM
It's something about some parts of Israel wanting to go back to her abuser (Egypt) instead of following God to the Promised Land.

you sure its not about a super skilled cock drunk hooker? it's pretty specific:

She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

that's just big cock bukkake in modern lingo, pretty hard to misinterpret

Kaveh
02-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Tradeskills cap at 252 noob. Hard cap even with mods.

I was thinking of it being spells like “divination,” but sure, you’re right that it’d be a trade skill

aussenseiter
02-12-2023, 12:54 AM
I was thinking of it being spells like “divination,” but sure, you’re right that it’d be a trade skill

Yeah don't do tradeskills. You'll be so incredibly tired and hate the game after.

Trexller
02-12-2023, 01:01 AM

blue collar women, amirite guys?

guys?

aussenseiter
02-12-2023, 12:06 PM
'Trigger-happy': GOP Chairman on Biden's response to third UFO. (https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/02/12/gop-chairman-mike-turner-unidentified-object-us-military-shot-down-sotu-intv-vpx.cnn)

aussenseiter
02-12-2023, 12:11 PM
China claims to have sighted 4th UFO (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/china-prepares-shoot-ufo-discovered-off-coast/)

https://i.imgur.com/mGKAWwj.gif

Jobaber
02-12-2023, 01:39 PM
America is laughably pathetic lol

We're like a 3rd world country.

And this crazy big country across the ocean is doing science.

And were like howling and throwing rocks at their satalites to burn them down.

lol picking them up out of the water like somali pirates.

https://i.imgur.com/XKjBK2z.png

https://i.imgur.com/H0YcW4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dPR4cFt.png

Ekco
02-12-2023, 04:07 PM
at least we have football.
USA NUMAH ONE

Kaveh
02-12-2023, 04:13 PM
China doesn’t make or do anything dude, Denmark and Israel invent more than they do

magnetaress
02-12-2023, 04:35 PM

It's badass. You done good son.

Jobaber
02-13-2023, 12:39 PM
China doesn’t make or do anything dude, Denmark and Israel invent more than they do

They make things we're like this about :o

https://i.imgur.com/US0OZ77.gif

Also pretty sure we dont know how to make semi conductors anymore.

Trexller
02-13-2023, 05:39 PM
Also pretty sure we dont know how to make semi conductors anymore.

no matter, we'll just park the 7th fleet in the Taiwan strait then look at china and go:

https://i.imgur.com/PMf3pDH.jpg

is what the US would do if it actually had any real leadership in the past 30 years

Jobaber
02-13-2023, 06:45 PM
maybe we will all unite into 1 when we go to war with the aliens that sent these probes we blew up like a bunch of hornets would.

Trexller
02-13-2023, 07:02 PM
maybe we will all unite into 1 when we go to war with the aliens that sent these probes we blew up like a bunch of hornets would.

yeah theres definitely some weird shit going on

first they report that the UFO over canada is a cylinder, now all 3 objects are "balloons"

such bullshit, they've been using the weather balloon cover since the 1947 roswell incident.

Jobaber
02-13-2023, 07:09 PM
yeah theres definitely some weird shit going on

first they report that the UFO over canada is a cylinder, now all 3 objects are "balloons"

such bullshit, they've been using the weather balloon cover since the 1947 roswell incident.

Now its hexagons

👽

G_fhDWjdAMY

aussenseiter
02-13-2023, 07:36 PM
Now its hexagons

👽

G_fhDWjdAMY

https://robbreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Airlander_SP_Split.jpg?w=1000

Jobaber
02-13-2023, 07:42 PM
obviously these are mylarians or rogue chinese new year lanterns.

i hope one was a parasailer.

Homesteaded
02-13-2023, 08:51 PM
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

aussenseiter
02-13-2023, 09:32 PM
obviously these are mylarians or rogue chinese new year lanterns.

i hope one was a parasailer.

There's a moneyed effort to bring back airships and dirigibles. Dunno if it's related.

Jobaber
02-14-2023, 01:53 PM
There's a moneyed effort to bring back airships and dirigibles. Dunno if it's related.

They're too dangerous, too big of a chance of getting a 30 million dollar missile rammed up your ass if you fly one.

At least while a democrat is in the white house.

Trexller
02-15-2023, 12:35 AM
ok what the fuck now ?!?!?!

White House tells governors 'thousands' of objects in the skies aren't aliens, could be used car lot balloons
The flying objects number in the 'hundreds, if not thousands,' and could be anything from 'used car lot balloons' to aircraft launched by commercial enterprises, a White House official said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-tells-governors-thousands-objects-skies-arent-aliens-used-car-lot-balloons

"Thousands of objects"? - "This is not an invasion"?

WHISKEY
TANGO
FOXTROT

Swish
02-15-2023, 12:42 AM
Incoming ban on helium lmao

aussenseiter
02-15-2023, 12:49 AM
Incoming ban on helium lmao

Hydrogen. Airships can float indefinitely and only require low-electric power to navigate.

It's the revolution we didn't see coming.

Jobaber
02-15-2023, 01:43 AM
These fuckn losers already lost a balloon, we are god damn apes.

if they fuckn lose one, we'll never hear the god damn end of it being at area 51

Encroaching Death
02-15-2023, 07:37 AM
This is a distraction from the Seymour Hersh article.

An article so damning it could cause a war with Germany.

Mai lai, Watergate, Abu Graib...

Seymour Hersh worked on exposing all of that. And now the Nord Stream explosion.

How many people do we have to fuck over before they all turn on us?

Because it seems we're trying to make that happen.

MrSparkle001
02-15-2023, 09:34 AM
Hydrogen. Airships can float indefinitely and only require low-electric power to navigate.

It's the revolution we didn't see coming.

They better not use hydrogen again.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Hindenburg_disaster.jpg/640px-Hindenburg_disaster.jpg

I love the idea of airships but they won't solve any issues as they're too slow for anyone but the most casual travelers. It's all about speed and efficiency now.

Basanos
02-15-2023, 10:37 AM
Airships remind me of Crimson Skies. That was a fun game. I remember it being a TTRPG or something, but I only ever played the video game.

Jobaber
02-15-2023, 01:29 PM
The sound of authoritarian dragon knights streaking across the sky burning innocent villages to the ground.

e-cO46Qf_d0

aussenseiter
02-15-2023, 01:33 PM
It's all about speed and efficiency now.

It may become about green energy also!

Jobaber
02-15-2023, 01:35 PM
They lost them all lol

Kaveh
02-15-2023, 05:18 PM
Japan downed the balloon in their airspace using a gundam

Jobaber
02-17-2023, 03:18 PM
I like how condiscending the whtie house is being about these being balloons to the press after they just blew like 10 million dollars shooting them down like a bunch of chicken little freaks.

Ekco
02-17-2023, 03:58 PM
Japan downed the balloon in their airspace using a gundam

i sleep soundly at night knowing they have devoted more effort into making that a reality that any other country. i just really really hope they are over being nuked twice by us

in a civilized world geopolitics is settled by robot combat.

https://flxt.tmsimg.com/assets/p52543_p_v8_aa.jpg

Ekco
02-17-2023, 04:00 PM
I like how condiscending the whtie house is being about these being balloons to the press after they just blew like 10 million dollars shooting them down like a bunch of chicken little freaks.

go vote about it. lol said the ruling class, lmao even.

magnetaress
02-17-2023, 04:47 PM
Yep they are shooting UFOs and calling them balloons.

Trexller
02-17-2023, 04:53 PM

100% agreed

we are at war with something, what that something is has yet to be identified.

not even 15 minutes ago, 4 fighter jets flew over my house at what had to be less than 5000 feet. maybe alot less.

i've never seen that happen in the 20 years that i've lived in this area

2 pairs of jets like 30 seconds apart, it was loud AF with that telltale turbofan scream, but they were too fast for me to get a good look to determine their model

Ekco
02-17-2023, 05:03 PM
air traffic is normal here, and considering the shit ive seen in the sky where i live its pretty unusual to not see some cool shit flying around.

Ekco
02-17-2023, 05:05 PM
couple V-280s doing a fly by while high as giraffe pussy does make one feel a bit patriotic

Ekco
02-17-2023, 05:15 PM
fAHSb5WwADU

Jobaber
02-17-2023, 05:17 PM
F16 pilot calmly looking at mysterious balloon we go live and fire a missile at:

Dark, blackish container with 3 to 4 lines hanging down but nothing suspended from it. Causing static. Not tracking on radar. Smaller than a car. About the size of a four wheeler. Reflects a glint from the sun"

radar opperator and F22 pilots tracking mysterious fast moving tictac shaped ufo above military ships in San Diego:

WHOAH DID YOU SEE THAT... GOT IT WHOOOO what is it WHAT THE FUCK?? I cant see it DID YOU SEE THAT!??!! IM TRACKING IT I GOT IT

Jobaber
02-17-2023, 05:20 PM

White house right now.

mEiLmu1IF5E

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 08:39 AM
100% agreed

we are at war with something, what that something is has yet to be identified.

not even 15 minutes ago, 4 fighter jets flew over my house at what had to be less than 5000 feet. maybe alot less.

i've never seen that happen in the 20 years that i've lived in this area

2 pairs of jets like 30 seconds apart, it was loud AF with that telltale turbofan scream, but they were too fast for me to get a good look to determine their model

I live near a civilian airport. A military one and one that's sorta both.

It's been busy. Especially at dusk. With choppers that sound loud and powerful af. Could just be coincidinks. Too lazy to go sit out and watch tbh. Reminds me of Ft Bliss US Army airfield tho.

Ekco
02-18-2023, 12:42 PM
Too lazy to go sit out and watch tbh. they got websites for that, i used to watch the E-4 doomsday plane fly around for fun on a extra monitor. 8992 mhz is pretty neato some nights also.

Jobaber
02-18-2023, 12:44 PM
Cant believe racist president and leftist went around saying these were chinese balloons when it turns out they were 8th grade science projects.

Elizondo
02-18-2023, 01:02 PM
Cant believe racist president and leftist went around saying these were chinese balloons when it turns out they were 8th grade science projects.

Senile, decrepit creepy Joe spent 400K to shoot down some kid's balloon with a missile

magnetaress
02-18-2023, 03:25 PM
Greer was right.

Now if you talk to the aliens tho the government nukes them.

Earth is now a prison planet. And you aren't allowed to talk to outsiders.

they got websites for that, i used to watch the E-4 doomsday plane fly around for fun on a extra monitor. 8992 mhz is pretty neato some nights also.

I bet E4 is a decoy. They either got some place secret deep underground (miles) or in orbit.

Ekco
02-18-2023, 05:20 PM
I bet E4 is a decoy.

you're alright.

Jobaber
02-21-2023, 01:13 AM
Gotta catch em all!

Z3QIOu2ZB98

Trexller
02-21-2023, 01:16 AM
the chinese have hundreds if not thousands of satellites in orbit

(seinfeld voice) "What's the deal, with all these balloons?"

Swish
02-21-2023, 02:29 AM
Maybe an obvious plot twist but what if the US is launching these balloons and shooting them down?

Botten
02-21-2023, 03:21 AM
Senile, decrepit creepy Joe spent 400K to shoot down some kid's balloon with a missile

Better than Trump administration that admitted they knew of the ballons on 3 separate occasions floating over the US and Putin’s lap dog; Trump did nothing about them.

Even now Trump is singing praises of Putin.

You GOP are so pathetic to put your faith into Trump the US Traitor.

Trump Defends Putin as Biden Visits War-Torn Ukraine (https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-putin-biden-ukraine-russia-1234683165/)

Swish
02-21-2023, 04:24 AM
Better than Trump administration that admitted they knew of the ballons on 3 separate occasions floating over the US and Putin’s lap dog; Trump did nothing about them.

Trump Defends Putin as Biden Visits War-Torn Ukraine (https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-putin-biden-ukraine-russia-1234683165/)

Trump didn't visit Russia after the war started did he? It's strange what gets implied.

Ask Joe what he remembers of that visit to Ukraine.

Duik
02-21-2023, 06:24 AM
He remembers only that people frothing from their faceholes about someone sending money n guns overseas when they need that shit here. That's all.

Ekco
02-21-2023, 07:19 AM
Ask Joe what he remembers

i'm sure he remembers the important stuff he's allowed to do.

I0AxrOUJ62E

Encroaching Death
02-21-2023, 07:20 AM

Apparently they didn't even tell Trump about the balloons because they were afraid he would overreact, so you're just flat out wrong.

Botten
02-21-2023, 11:07 AM
Apparently they didn't even tell Trump about the balloons because they were afraid he would overreact, so you're just flat out wrong.

You moron ‘Trump administration’ in my post naturally refers to those he put in charge ( his former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe and former national security adviser Robert O’Brien)

You mock Biden thinking he is too senile to handle decisions but Trump administration purposely never addressed Trump with morning meetings on security because he otherwise wouldn’t understand (Intelligence officials withheld sensitive information from Trump while he was in office because they feared the 'damage' he could do if he knew: report (https://www.businessinsider.com/intelligence-officials-purposely-withheld-info-from-former-president-trump-report-2022-8?op=1))

Ironically, your post lead to Trump looking even stupider. When I was referring to the Trump administration.

Jobaber
02-21-2023, 11:08 AM
being proud your military shot down balloons is stupid and pathetic

especially if they lost 75% of them

Ekco
02-21-2023, 11:25 AM
depends if your in the making sidewinders business or not. thanks for your tax dollars btw.

the giant jobs program thanks you for your service.

Jobaber
02-21-2023, 11:25 AM
Democrats gonna come in here and talk about job creation in 5 4 3 2

Ekco
02-21-2023, 11:26 AM
also, turn on cnbc, today might be the day. shits lookin pretty red

Ekco
02-21-2023, 11:26 AM
Democrats gonna come in here and talk about job creation in 5 4 3 2

remember to vote, your vote matters.

lol.

Ekco
02-21-2023, 11:28 AM
panic, your cowards. panic.

Basanos
02-21-2023, 12:29 PM
being proud your military is stupid and patheticFTFY but not the missing 'of'

Encroaching Death
02-21-2023, 03:51 PM
You moron ‘Trump administration’ in my post naturally refers to those he put in charge ( his former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe and former national security adviser Robert O’Brien)

You mock Biden thinking he is too senile to handle decisions but Trump administration purposely never addressed Trump with morning meetings on security because he otherwise wouldn’t understand (Intelligence officials withheld sensitive information from Trump while he was in office because they feared the 'damage' he could do if he knew: report (https://www.businessinsider.com/intelligence-officials-purposely-withheld-info-from-former-president-trump-report-2022-8?op=1))

Ironically, your post lead to Trump looking even stupider. When I was referring to the Trump administration.

https://media.tenor.com/BzdybKbJj7gAAAAd/moving-goalpost.gif

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 12:34 PM
EPA says that Norfolk Southern should pay for the clean up in Ohio.

So that means it was NOT infrastructure.

The attacks are on bois!

Trexller
02-22-2023, 03:52 PM
EPA says that Norfolk Southern should pay for the clean up in Ohio.

So that means it was NOT infrastructure.

The attacks are on bois!

i read that the EPA will bill NS triple the cost to clean it up, if they don't

and i doubt that the EPA can beat NS's legal army and political clout

Jobaber
02-22-2023, 04:18 PM
i read that the EPA will bill NS triple the cost to clean it up, if they don't

and i doubt that the EPA can beat NS's legal army and political clout

EPA

We didnt do shit about flint, and we aint gona do shit about ohio either.

https://i.imgur.com/QbDpE7z.png