PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones cuckold and trans sexual interests, bisexuality, swing wife drama revealed

GeorgeCostanza
02-03-2023, 12:54 PM
9NUr8PZBw0A

this poor guy. I know it's hardly news that he's kinky, but omfg lol these details.

The old-school bathroom swinger grotesque. He's so lovable lol

Ekco
02-03-2023, 01:14 PM
thanks for the news flash, pretty sure alex got caught wankin to trannies during the Obama administration. lawl

GeorgeCostanza
02-03-2023, 01:29 PM
here's (https://twitter.com/xxxmarissaminx?lang=en) his type as far as the trans gals XD

Chortles Snortles
02-03-2023, 03:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5P7aEyB.gif

Ooloo
02-04-2023, 02:16 PM
"I'm kinda retarded." -A.Jones

Basanos
02-04-2023, 03:32 PM
I support criticism of Alex Jones, but using his sexual preferences to do so is not the way. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, even if he is obviously a hypocrite by engaging in them.

GeorgeCostanza
02-04-2023, 03:34 PM
I support criticism of Alex Jones, but using his sexual preferences to do so is not the way. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, even if he is obviously a hypocrite by engaging in them.

Uhhhh...nah, hypocrisy is peak sin

And he's getting black dick texts from his wife. I may be unusually classy but my upbringing requires mockery there.

Hey if you guys think about it, y'all and me are rather like Alex Jones and his wife....

aussenseiter
02-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Uhhhh...nah, hypocrisy is peak sin

Hypocrisy is a child's argument.

Ekco
02-04-2023, 03:55 PM

fair point, i don't have anything against anyone's bag but you fight fire with fire, not a paragraph of nonsense. maybe if people on the left actually understood nuance the country would be in better shape. but keep fighting for safe spaces and broom closets for adults to cry in.

loramin
02-04-2023, 04:14 PM
"I'm kinda retarded." -A.Jones

This is a "Magnataress talks to themselves" thread. Everyone except you two and Chuckles is the same poster IRL; please don't encourage them by giving them further attention.

GeorgeCostanza
02-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Hypocrisy is a child's argument.

Thank you, darling--when I told this millionaire I was babysitting that I'm 30, his eyes bugged out also

aussenseiter
02-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Thank you, darling--when I told this millionaire I was babysitting that I'm 30, his eyes bugged out also

Vanity thy name is

Trexller
02-04-2023, 04:29 PM

3 weeks

loramin
02-04-2023, 04:39 PM
3 weeks

I feel like this post is missing ... something.

Trexller
02-04-2023, 04:44 PM
I feel like this post is missing ... something.

https://i.imgur.com/BIj6UN0.jpeg

Trexller
02-04-2023, 04:49 PM
he may have been a hundred-millionaire. I didn't have sex with him-- JD's worth way more

In fact he was pretty mad and cucked about that.

no... 2 weeks

GeorgeCostanza
02-04-2023, 04:51 PM
no... 2 weeks

it's been, 2 weeks since you two cucked me
made my wife dm me five pictures of ebon peens
3 days since she said im bi
in a text message after i sucked off that black guy

Trexller
02-04-2023, 04:57 PM
it's been, 2 weeks since you two cucked me
made my wife dm me five pictures of ebon peens
3 days since she said im bi
in a text message after i sucked off that black guy

you work with what you've got. so resourceful!

https://i.imgur.com/ikWofsU.gif

Basanos
02-04-2023, 04:58 PM
fair point, i don't have anything against anyone's bag but you fight fire with fire, not a paragraph of nonsense. maybe if people on the left actually understood nuance the country would be in better shape. but keep fighting for safe spaces and broom closets for adults to cry in.It's odd to me that you singled out the left when decrying the lack of nuance. I cannot think of a conservative policy that isn't based on a shallow and reductive understanding of human behavior.

Then again, since Democrats are what passes for the left in America, and Democrats are conservatives... and Democratic policies are largely conservative... maybe there is nuance within.

Ekco
02-04-2023, 07:48 PM
in America heya, euro fren, the sterotypes are real, i literally speak as if my country is the only one that matters because it's the only one that matters.

only thing i know about wherever you live is if its in nato they vote how we tell them to vote
lol.
sorry you don't got freedumb
eX_k5_egUAo

Basanos
02-04-2023, 07:55 PM
"The stereotypes are real" he thinks I'm a euro

Ekco
02-04-2023, 08:00 PM
idk where you're from but your posting skills need work. "i'm rubber you're glue" would of literally been a better response then snorting about where the fuck you actual live

or dumb enough to think any human being doesn't know that the American word for liberal is different, DID YOU KNOW WE CALL SOCCER, FOOTBALL? FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT.

Basanos
02-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Buddy that was the extent of your critique, so that's why my response was limited

Like this one

PRogers
02-04-2023, 08:34 PM
In a July 2011 conversation with anti-gay pastor Bradlee Dean, Jones reportedly said gay people are “recruiting 7-year-olds” across the country and teaching them “sexual acts that can kill you.”

Later that same year, Jones reportedly warned his viewers that “nellies,” a derogatory term for gay people, are snatching children away from straight couples.

Then in July 2015, shortly after the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage across the U.S., an article on Infowars said the decision may “pave the way for pedophile rights, making it easier for perverted politicians to commit their molestations.”

In June 2016, after the mass shooting at the Pulse nightclub, Jones said the “gay mafia” is really the “pedophile mafia” and insinuated LGBTQ people and Muslims were working together to promote pedophilia.

GAY.
FROGS.

Another of Jones’ and Infowars’ common themes is speculating about the gender and sexuality of political figures.

The headline of a July 2014 Infowars post asked the question, “Is Michelle Obama a man?” In a now deleted YouTube video that accompanied the post, Jones called the former first lady a “tranny,” a slur used to insult transgender people, and asserted that President Barack Obama is gay.

He's into black trans people, thats for sure.

Trexller
02-04-2023, 08:36 PM
In a July 2011 conversation with anti-gay pastor Bradlee Dean, Jones reportedly said gay people are “recruiting 7-year-olds” across the country and teaching them “sexual acts that can kill you.”

Later that same year, Jones reportedly warned his viewers that “nellies,” a derogatory term for gay people, are snatching children away from straight couples.

Then in July 2015, shortly after the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage across the U.S., an article on Infowars said the decision may “pave the way for pedophile rights, making it easier for perverted politicians to commit their molestations.”

In June 2016, after the mass shooting at the Pulse nightclub, Jones said the “gay mafia” is really the “pedophile mafia” and insinuated LGBTQ people and Muslims were working together to promote pedophilia.

GAY.
FROGS.

Another of Jones’ and Infowars’ common themes is speculating about the gender and sexuality of political figures.

The headline of a July 2014 Infowars post asked the question, “Is Michelle Obama a man?” In a now deleted YouTube video that accompanied the post, Jones called the former first lady a “tranny,” a slur used to insult transgender people, and asserted that President Barack Obama is gay.

He's into black trans people, thats for sure.

its all crazy enough to be true