PDA

View Full Version : WTS 52 Ogre Warrior

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Has some fun goodies like crafted arms legs and gloves, will keep that among some other gems on him. After the last mess of a thread attempting to sell this character, I have NO problem using Bob or any escrow service what-so-ever.

50k takes him, 40 to start the bidding.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Sorry im trying to find out how to print screen my inbox. I cant stand to see another guy make money off of something! I'm so bitter!

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Still working on finding some screenshots for ya bud. Don't worry they will turn up.

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Account has been sold. And I could photoshop that into the Great Gatsby in due time as well.

Enderenter
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Account has been sold. And I could photoshop that into the Great Gatsby in due time as well.

Yes, however, as the GMs can surely verify if it is real or not - no one has any reason to fake it.

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 04:16 PM
hold Alt+ PrntScreen next time

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:17 PM
just to be clear, I dont have the computer savvy to find screenshots.

SUDDENLY I am capable of generating a perfecet fake! I learn quick don't I?

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:19 PM
I've been told your in game name is Azazel for anyone interested.

Enderenter
07-01-2011, 04:20 PM
just to be clear, I dont have the computer savvy to find screenshots.

SUDDENLY I am capable of generating a perfecet fake! I learn quick don't I?

Yeah, you didn't even know how to use the quote function on the forums earlier. It isn't looking good for Pubby right now.

quizwhiz
07-01-2011, 04:25 PM
All I see is World of Warcraft in the bottom right corner and you lost all credibility.

soup
07-01-2011, 04:31 PM

This reply is pretty damning. There were a few ways to try and play it off, and implying forgery was pretty much the worst option. You could easily have just said you came up with the extra 8k by the time it came to do the exchange and you had actually paid him in full rather than promising to pay more later, but instead you opt towards implying forgery. The guy actually sent me a PM asking where the screenshots taken with print screen are saved.

I mean, it's not outside the realm of possibility that he forged it and asked me in PM how to take a screenshot hoping I'd come to the thread and say he asked that as if to make us think he is less computer astute than he really is all in an attempt to bad mouth your name because of his seller's remorse. However, it seems much more likely that you just decided to save 8k.

Ultimately though I don't really know, so whatever :dunno:

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 04:47 PM

you JUST auctioned that you WTS it in /ebay

is it sold or ?

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:53 PM
More photo shopped loot for forum dwellers. No sorry I dont want the 8k I told you already that it wasnt important.

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 04:58 PM
More photo shopped loot for forum dwellers. No sorry I dont want the 8k I told you already that it wasnt important.

I'll take the 8k
thx

Tugger
07-01-2011, 04:58 PM
hes at first torch

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 05:00 PM
he'll give me the 8k if you will fix your posts. plz fix and say deal was fair.
thanks
I need to buy some stuffs with the pp!

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 05:11 PM
I just went to escrow this sale and pub /q before it went down.
everyone was in group getting ready to do it and this post came up and he bailed.

buyer said he didn't want to use escrow service and buyer insisted.
the plot thickens.. only buy chars when you have the security of using Trade Federation Escrow services!!

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 05:13 PM
No sorry I dont want the 8k I told you already that it wasnt important.

So you admit that the 8k is irrelevant, and that you were paid sufficiently.

Too easy.

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I just went to escrow this sale and pub /q before it went down.
everyone was in group getting ready to do it and this post came up and he bailed.

buyer said he didn't want to use escrow service and buyer insisted.
the plot thickens.. only buy chars when you have the security of using Trade Federation Escrow services!!

For further trades I will ONLY use bob, as The Trade Federation was the one that led THREE separate buyers that eventually flaked out on me. and If I must i will prnt screen those messages too.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 05:15 PM
the unsuspecting public has no idea this was just one big commercial for trade federation account services all along!

Eyeke
07-01-2011, 05:43 PM
thanks tugger, come get your advertisement pay (and all your EC needs!!!) at T2.

Your current buyer is still sitting here waiting for your escrow deal to go down. try not /q'ing during a deal and my buyers will come through just fine.