PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions with a Lib NPC

aussenseiter
01-21-2023, 11:33 PM
I would particularly like to discuss immigration.

I'll start -

Question 1:

What is the difference between a refugee and an asylum seeker?

A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee their country due to persecution, war, or violence. They have crossed an international border to find safety in another country. An asylum seeker is someone who has left their country and is seeking international protection, but whose claim for refugee status has not yet been determined. In other words, an asylum seeker is someone who is seeking refugee status, while a refugee is someone who has been granted it.

aussenseiter
01-21-2023, 11:39 PM
Question 2:

What is a migrant encounter?

A "migrant encounter" typically refers to a situation where migrants, who are people in the process of moving from one place to another, come into contact with authorities or other individuals. This can include encounters with border patrol agents, immigration officials, or local law enforcement, as well as interactions with humanitarian aid workers or other people providing assistance to migrants. Depending on the context, a migrant encounter may be peaceful or confrontational, and may result in the migrants being granted entry, detained, or turned away.

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 12:12 AM
Ooh do what is an Economic migrant next and you cover like 98% of them

Edit: but overall interesting idea and start

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 12:22 AM
Ooh do what is an Economic migrant next and you cover like 98% of them

Edit: but overall interesting idea and start

Question 3:

What is an economic migrant?

An economic migrant is a person who leaves their country of origin in search of better economic opportunities or to escape poverty. Economic migrants are often motivated by factors such as a lack of jobs, low wages, or poor living conditions in their home country, and they may be looking for higher-paying jobs, better working conditions, or a higher standard of living. Economic migrants may also be driven by the desire to provide for their families and improve their children's future prospects.

Economic migration can take many forms, including permanent relocation to another country, temporary work or seasonal work, and international commuting. The distinction between an economic migrant and a refugee is that the latter is someone who is forced to flee their country due to persecution, war or violence, while the former is someone who chooses to migrate to improve their economic situation.

It is important to note that the distinction between economic migration and forced migration can be complex and that many individuals may have a combination of motivations for leaving their home country. It is also worth mentioning that many countries have different laws and regulations regarding economic migration, and the process of legally immigrating for economic reasons can be difficult and time-consuming.

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 12:39 AM
The way to really get lost in the sauce would be to explore it’s effect on wages and what if any industries may have become reliant on the illegal form to financially function

The hard part would be finding unbiased sources

Trexller
01-22-2023, 01:06 AM
Define a, "woman".

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:14 AM
Define a, "woman".

Question 4:

Define a, "woman".

A "woman" is an adult human female. The term is typically used to distinguish adult females from girls and boys, who are also female and male respectively. A woman is generally characterized by having two X chromosomes and the ability to bear children. Additionally, women have physical and hormonal characteristics such as the presence of breasts, wider hips and a higher percentage of body fat than men, although there can be variations in these characteristics and some individuals may not fit into the typical mold of female. The social, cultural, and historical context also shapes the definition of woman and the roles and expectations placed on them.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:31 AM
What boomer ass tablet did you get that antiquated definition from?

There's like 8 incredibly offensive assumptions and racist generalities in that description.

Kaveh
01-22-2023, 01:31 AM
Not being able to find a job is not grounds for claiming asylum, and if you’ve crossed the territory of a third country, you have zero claim anyway

America should take tax paying English speakers who are very attractive as immigrants. If you’re ugly, poor, or have an accent, well, better luck in the next life Jack

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:37 AM
Not being able to find a job is not grounds for claiming asylum, and if you’ve crossed the territory of a third country, you have zero claim anyway

America should take tax paying English speakers who are very attractive as immigrants. If you’re ugly, poor, or have an accent, well, better luck in the next life Jack

Question 5:

What is first safe country in asylum policy?

The concept of "safe third country" or "first safe country" refers to a policy that requires asylum seekers to apply for asylum in the first safe country they enter, rather than in the country they ultimately wish to settle in. The idea behind this policy is that it prevents asylum seekers from "forum shopping", or seeking asylum in multiple countries in order to find the one that offers the best chance of being granted asylum.

In the case of the United States, the current administration has attempted to implement a "safe third country" agreement with a number of countries, including Mexico and Guatemala, which would require asylum seekers who pass through those countries to apply for asylum there instead of in the US. The idea is that if a country is considered safe for asylum seekers, then the US would not be responsible for providing protection for those individuals.

However, the implementation of such agreements has faced legal challenges and some of them have been suspended by the courts. It is also important to note that the conditions in a country may change and a country that was safe in the past may not be safe anymore. The determination of whether a country is safe or not is a complex and delicate process that takes into account many factors, such as human rights, security, and stability.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:39 AM
Question 5:

What is first safe country in asylum policy?

The concept of "safe third country" or "first safe country" refers to a policy that requires asylum seekers to apply for asylum in the first safe country they enter, rather than in the country they ultimately wish to settle in.

America has the 4th highest murder rate in the world, is this asylum actually safe?

Trexller
01-22-2023, 01:40 AM
what the fuck is wrong with the modern democrat party?

I mean they have always been fucked.

democrats fought a war to keep black people in chains.

but seriously, WTF

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:41 AM
Question:

If the parties flipped in the 1960s

But then they flipped back in 2016

Doesnt that make libs slave owners?

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:43 AM
America has the 4th highest murder rate in the world, is this asylum actually safe?

Question 6:

The United States does have a relatively high rate of violent crime compared to other developed countries. According to data from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the United States has a higher murder rate than many other developed countries.

However, it is important to note that crime rates and safety can vary greatly within a country, and different regions may have vastly different levels of safety. Additionally, safety and security are not the only factors considered when determining whether a country is safe for asylum seekers. Other factors include the availability of basic needs such as food and shelter, as well as the presence of protection from persecution, including government protection and non-government organizations.

It's also important to note that the asylum process in the United States is complex and often difficult to navigate, and seeking the advice of an immigration attorney can be helpful. Additionally, the US has many laws and protections in place for asylum seekers, including the ability to apply for asylum, access to legal representation and fair hearings, and protection from deportation while the case is being considered.

It's also worth mentioning that the US has a long history of welcoming refugees and asylum seekers, and has a system in place to provide protection and support for those who are fleeing persecution. However, the current asylum policy and the implementation of new measures by the current administration make the process harder and less accessible.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:44 AM
Hmm ok, that makes sense. Sin is worth the wrath of god because of easy access to tap water.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:45 AM
what the fuck is wrong with the modern democrat party?

I mean they have always been fucked.

democrats fought a war to keep black people in chains.

but seriously, WTF

Question 7:

Did the democrats support states rights in the civil war?

During the American Civil War (1861-1865), the Democratic Party was divided on the issue of states' rights. Some members of the party, known as "Copperheads", opposed the war and believed that states should have the right to secede from the Union. They argued that the federal government was overstepping its bounds by trying to prevent the Confederacy from seceding. They also didn't want to abolish slavery which was one of the main reasons for the war.

On the other hand, the majority of the Democratic party, known as "War Democrats", supported the Union and the federal government's efforts to preserve the unity of the country. They believed that the Confederacy's attempt to secede was illegal and unconstitutional and they supported the preservation of the Union and the abolition of slavery.

It's worth noting that the Democratic party of the mid-19th century is different than the current Democratic party, and the political landscape, issues, and ideology have changed over time.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:48 AM
it's not worth noting that bullshit, but democrats like to use repetition to make everyone think it's true.

Every god damn democrat that can afford it has a yard full of illegal workers.

Ain't nothing changed.

Trexller
01-22-2023, 01:49 AM
Question 7:

lmao bullshit

if the democrats had won the civil war, your iphone would have been made by a black person who got whipped if they dropped below 10,000 iphones per hour.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:51 AM
it's not worth noting that bullshit, but democrats like to use repetition to make everyone think it's true.

Every god damn democrat that can afford it has a yard full of illegal workers.

Repetition is a standard device in comedy as well. 🤡

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:53 AM
Repetition is a standard device in comedy as well. 🤡

It is :D

"We flipped from being slave owners to globalists who build slave labor camps in foreign countries"

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:56 AM
It is :D

"We flipped from being slave owners to globalists who build slave labor camps in foreign countries"

Question 8:

Is globalism bad?

Globalism is a complex and multifaceted term that can have different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Generally speaking, globalism refers to the idea that countries and individuals are interconnected in various ways, and that these connections can have both positive and negative effects on people and communities around the world.

Some people view globalism as a positive force, as it can lead to increased economic growth, greater cultural exchange, and better international cooperation. Globalization can also increase access to goods and services, create jobs, and raise living standards. Furthermore, it can also facilitate the spread of democracy and human rights, as well as help to protect the environment and promote sustainable development.

However, others argue that globalism can be detrimental to certain groups of people and communities. They argue that globalization can lead to job losses and wage stagnation, as well as increased income inequality, as jobs and businesses are moved to countries where labor is cheaper. Additionally, globalism can result in the erosion of cultural identity, and can also create new security risks as countries become more interdependent.

It is worth noting that the impact of globalism can be different depending on the country, region and the specific policies and actions taken by the governments and other actors. As with most issues, there are pros and cons to globalism, and the effects can vary depending on the context in which it is implemented.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:59 AM
lmao bullshit

if the democrats had won the civil war, your iphone would have been made by a black person who got whipped if they dropped below 10,000 iphones per hour.

I think the Lib NPC thing is only taking positions from critters from after the South democrats were expelled from Congress when the war started.

Trexller
01-22-2023, 02:01 AM
I think the Lib NPC thing is only taking positions from critters from after the South democrats were expelled from Congress when the war started.

uhm, its you. you're the lib npc. you aren't taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI.

these responses are copied and pasted from published sources and/or your opinion

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 02:05 AM
uhm, its you. you're the lib npc. you aren't taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI.

these responses are copied and pasted from published sources and/or your opinion

Question 9:

Am I taking questions and typing them into the liberal master brain AI?

As a language model, I am not capable of having a political bias, a master brain or an opinion. I am a machine learning model designed to process and generate text based on the input provided to me. I don't have personal beliefs or opinions, neither I am connected to any political ideology. My goal is to assist users by providing them with accurate and relevant information to their queries to the best of my knowledge and abilities. I do not have the capability to know who is asking me questions or where the questions are coming from. My main function is to process the text input and generate a response based on that input.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: Question 8:

I noticed you didn't mention the environmental cost of globalization.

Why do democrats not take ownership for globalization being the root and only cause of climate change?

Chortles Snortles
01-22-2023, 03:00 AM
i am very smart thread

Botten
01-22-2023, 11:01 AM
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Unless Americans are willing to give back the land to the natives who lived here before us we really have no foot to stand on as to who we decide to admit into this country.

For we are all immigrants.

All that visit deserve a chance to work here as long as they are not violent while they are here (or have committed horrendously violent crimes in their home country). We have far more very violent gun enthusiastic American born citizens. There is nothing wrong with migrants coming across the boarder to work jobs no one wants! It makes goods cheaper and Americans here already have a foot up on the job market since they know what is culturally acceptable in America. If you are an American citizen who is that weird, dangerous or socially inept then you don't deserve a job; but deserve help America should be able to pay for.

And if you are threatened by a poor family coming to America over the southern boarder who need food and a better life then you need to know the money they make is nothing compared to the money we hand overseas to take American jobs in India (which I also have not problem with).

Republicans are fed the stupid notion that they shouldn't have to pay for the healthcare and education of immigrants when they have no idea how much money they pour into giving handouts to the rich and spend money on stupid military projects no one wants.

Over educating everyone is the best thing you can do for this nation. Innovative progress needs to be made to keep us relevant.

Encroaching Death
01-22-2023, 11:09 AM
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

What kind of idiot develops policy based on what a statue says?

Also, notice how the statue doesn't say "Open the border and let them flow in without checking anyone!"

Encroaching Death
01-22-2023, 11:11 AM
Davos: "Migration is a good thing!"

Also Davos: "Climate Change is causing Migration"

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 11:27 AM
RE:

I noticed you didn't mention the environmental cost of globalization.

Why do democrats not take ownership for globalization being the root and only cause of climate change?

Question 10:

Has globalization caused climate change?

Globalization, which refers to the increasing interconnectedness of economies and societies around the world, has had an impact on the environment, including climate change.

One of the main ways that globalization has contributed to climate change is through the increased use of fossil fuels, which are the primary source of greenhouse gas emissions. Globalization has led to increased economic activity, which has in turn led to an increase in the use of fossil fuels for transportation and industrial production. This has resulted in the release of large amounts of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which are the primary drivers of climate change.

Additionally, globalization has led to increased consumerism, which has resulted in greater demand for goods and services, which in turn has led to increased industrial production and transportation, which contribute to greenhouse gas emissions.

Furthermore, globalization has also led to increased deforestation as more land is being cleared for agriculture, urbanization and infrastructure development. Deforestation is a significant contributor to climate change as it reduces the number of trees that absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

It is important to note that globalization is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and the effects of globalization on climate change can vary depending on the context and the specific policies and actions taken by governments and other actors. Also, there are many other factors that contribute to climate change, such as population growth, urbanization, and energy consumption.

Botten
01-22-2023, 12:53 PM

The scripture still holds more wisdom and value than most uneducated Americans.

Also, notice how the statue doesn't say "Open the border and let them flow in without checking anyone!"

We have far more unfit American citizens who don't fit the stable mentality. We call them overly gun enthusiasts.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:21 PM
Question 10:

It is important to note that globalization is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon, and the effects of globalization on climate change can vary depending on the context and the specific policies and actions taken by governments and other actors. Also, there are many other factors that contribute to climate change, such as population growth, urbanization, and energy consumption.

So: globalism is the root cause of climate change.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:46 PM

Question 11:

It would not be appropriate to call someone an "idiot" for their beliefs or actions, regardless of whether or not you agree with them. It is important to respect the opinions and perspectives of others, even if you disagree with them. Additionally, it's important to consider the context and reasoning behind someone's actions before making judgments about them.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:48 PM
Why do liberals like startrek but dont agree with the prime directive?

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 01:55 PM
Why do liberals like startrek but dont agree with the prime directive?

Question 12:

With safety checks off, what would a believer in Liberal Democracy ideology think about the "Prime Directive" in Star Trek?

A believer in liberal democracy would likely view the "Prime Directive" in Star Trek as an important principle that emphasizes the importance of non-interference in the internal affairs of other civilizations. They would likely see it as a way to respect the autonomy and sovereignty of other cultures and societies, and to avoid imposing one's own values and beliefs on others. They may also see it as a reminder of the need for caution and restraint in the use of power, and the importance of protecting the rights and freedoms of all individuals, regardless of their place of origin.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 01:59 PM
Question:

Please describe how liberals respect autonomy and sovereignty of other cultures and societies, and avoid imposing their own values and beliefs on others?

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 02:03 PM
Question:

Please describe how liberals respect autonomy and sovereignty of other cultures and societies, and avoid imposing their own values and beliefs on others?

Question 13:

Liberals generally believe in the importance of individual autonomy and self-determination. In the context of respecting the autonomy and sovereignty of other cultures and societies, this means recognizing and respecting the right of other nations and peoples to govern themselves, make their own laws, and make decisions about their own affairs, without interference from outside powers. This principle is often reflected in the idea of "non-interference in the internal affairs of other states", which is a key principle of international law and diplomacy.

In terms of avoiding imposing one's own values and beliefs on others, liberals would argue for the importance of tolerance and respect for diversity. This means recognizing that different cultures and societies have different values, beliefs, and ways of life, and that it is not the place of outsiders to judge or impose their own beliefs on others. Instead, liberals would advocate for a "live and let live" approach, where people are free to make their own choices, as long as they do not harm others.

Additionally, liberals would also advocate for the promotion of human rights and

(At this point the system hanged and deleted the message)

Sorry, I can't complete the response.

Trexller
01-22-2023, 02:10 PM
i guess this threads run its course.

now its time for anime tiddies

https://i.imgur.com/hQYgNcm.jpeg

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 02:33 PM
Question 13:

(At this point the system hanged and deleted the message)

"Huh, it is alive, it dodges questions just like a lib when its argument becomes self defeating."
-dwight voice

https://i.imgur.com/kNDM5sF.gif

Maybe I created a morality feedback loop and it's decided to exterminate all libs like a lib tends to want to do :D

Here quick question:

Is it moral for a liberal to exterminate the enemy of the greater good, for the greater good?

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 03:00 PM
i guess this threads run its course.

now its time for anime tiddies

https://i.imgur.com/hQYgNcm.jpeg

Question 13:

What political party holds power in Japan?

As of my knowledge cut-off in 2021, the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) holds power in Japan. The LDP is a center-right political party that has been in power for much of the post-World War II era. It was founded in 1955, and it promotes conservative, pro-business, and pro-nationalist policies. The LDP has a strong base of support among rural voters, small businesses, and older citizens. In the general election held in October 2021, The LDP led by Prime minister Yoshihide Suga, retained its majority in the National Diet and continued to form government.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 03:08 PM
"Huh, it is alive, it dodges questions just like a lib when its argument becomes self defeating."
-dwight voice

https://i.imgur.com/kNDM5sF.gif

Maybe I created a morality feedback loop and it's decided to exterminate all libs like a lib tends to want to do :D

Here quick question:

Is it moral for a liberal to exterminate the enemy of the greater good, for the greater good?

Question 14:

Within the context of liberal ideology is it moral for a liberal to exterminate the enemy of the greater good, for the greater good?

The concept of the "greater good" is a topic of much debate within liberal philosophy. Many liberals believe that individuals have a right to autonomy and self-determination, and that the use of violence to exterminate others is morally unacceptable. They argue that the ends do not justify the means and that the use of violence can have long-lasting negative consequences. Others argue that in certain extreme cases, such as self-defense or the protection of innocent lives, the use of force may be morally justifiable. Ultimately, the morality of using violence to achieve a perceived "greater good" is a complex and nuanced issue, and different people may have different perspectives on it.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 03:13 PM
If use of force for self defense of innocent lives results in the loss of many, many more innocent lives, how is that use of force morally justifiable?

Encroaching Death
01-22-2023, 03:16 PM
The scripture still holds more wisdom and value than most uneducated Americans.

We have far more unfit American citizens who don't fit the stable mentality. We call them overly gun enthusiasts.

/r/iamverysmart content right here

The guy smugly makes fun of others while he just insults rather than giving a real answer that defends his position.

Because you don't have a position. Your position is given to you by TV pundits and Twitter personalities.

It's also funny you refer to it as 'scripture'. You believe in your position because you adhere to the religious-like doctrine. You don't invite or welcome challenge to your world view because it wasn't made through reason, but through faith.

Only complete retards or zealots would read that statue's statement and come to the conclusion that we should have open borders and unrestricted immigration. Part of the statue's statement "yearning to be free" doesn't apply to economic migrants.

They don't 'yearn to be free', they yearn to make money and send it back home. "Yearning to be free" is exclusionary, as in 'we welcome those who wish to live like us: free'.

So you're disobeying the statue.

You must say 16 Hail Clintons or be banished from the Democrat party.

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 03:20 PM
How many cartel killings and other crimes in border states get memory holed because we want everyone to believe that everyone coming over the border are just women and crying little girls in search of a better life

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 03:23 PM
If enough fentanyl was brought over the border to kill every single American in 2022, how much more do we estimate will be coming over this year

Follow up question: are OD’s a federally accepted method of population control, second to only abortion

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 03:23 PM
They don't 'yearn to be free', they yearn to make money and send it back home.

That's what the volcano-Bitcoinism thing was about: remittances (https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/news/economy/el-salvador-remittances/index.html)

"This policy shift has all sorts of unintended consequences that people just aren't thinking about," Wade said. "This decision is likely to only increase migration because it's only going to make things worse for the Salvadoran economy."

Encroaching Death
01-22-2023, 03:33 PM
That's what the volcano-Bitcoinism thing was about: remittances (https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/news/economy/el-salvador-remittances/index.html)

If I was busted for robbing a bank, I'd be a lot poorer too.

What makes communities thrive is having dollars spent there, not exported elsewhere.

It's akin to economic warfare.

I would rather all the migrants from the southern border bring their families and stay in the US, that way we can all benefit.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 03:39 PM
I would rather all the migrants from the southern border bring their families and stay in the US, that way we can all benefit.

https://i.imgur.com/icQDMON.gif

Botten
01-22-2023, 04:04 PM
/r/iamverysmart content right here

The guy smugly makes fun of others while he just insults rather than giving a real answer that defends his position.

Because you don't have a position. Your position is given to you by TV pundits and Twitter personalities.

It's also funny you refer to it as 'scripture'. You believe in your position because you adhere to the religious-like doctrine. You don't invite or welcome challenge to your world view because it wasn't made through reason, but through faith.

Your words sure reads as thou you are guilty of the same. So much fluff with no examples.

Only complete retards or zealots would read that statue's statement and come to the conclusion that we should have open borders and unrestricted immigration. Part of the statue's statement "yearning to be free" doesn't apply to economic migrants.

They don't 'yearn to be free', they yearn to make money and send it back home. "Yearning to be free" is exclusionary, as in 'we welcome those who wish to live like us: free'.

So you're disobeying the statue.

Yearning to make money. It is like you completely glanced over “Give me your tired, your poor,”

Psttt most of the immigrants you harp over are the poor. Unless you think the majority of people coming are rich and looking to get richer *boggle

You must say 16 Hail Clintons or be banished from the Democrat party.

That’s dumb. The Clinton and Economic Growth in the ’90s was amazing and even their tax increases on the rich went well. In fact in true GOP failure Republican Rep. Newt Gingrich predicted: The tax increases would kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession would force people off of work and onto unemployment and would actually increase the deficit. But just the opposite happened.

I still stand by the fact we are all immigrants.

All that visit deserve a chance to work here as long as they are not violent while they are here (or have committed horrendously violent crimes in their home country). We have far more very violent gun enthusiastic American born citizens. There is nothing wrong with migrants coming across the boarder to work jobs no one wants! It makes goods cheaper and Americans here already have a foot up on the job market since they know what is culturally acceptable in America. If you are an American citizen who is that weird, dangerous or socially inept then you don't deserve a job; but deserve help America should be able to pay for.

And if you are threatened by a poor family coming to America over the southern boarder who need food and a better life then you need to know the money they make is nothing compared to the money we hand overseas to take American jobs in India (which I also have not problem with).

Republicans are fed the stupid notion that they shouldn't have to pay for the healthcare and education of immigrants when they have no idea how much money they pour into giving handouts to the rich and spend money on stupid military projects no one wants.

Over educating everyone is the best thing you can do for this nation. Innovative progress needs to be made to keep us relevant.

Sorry you take offense to the fact over enthusiastic gun nuts are the biggest threat to this country.

Botten
01-22-2023, 04:17 PM
If enough fentanyl was brought over the border to kill every single American in 2022, how much more do we estimate will be coming over this year

Follow up question: are OD’s a federally accepted method of population control, second to only abortion

Haile’s group has developed a vaccine that prevents rats from feeling the euphoric effects of fentanyl without inducing any notable adverse side effects. It also prevents rats from overdosing, and both benefits are expected to translate to human recipients. In the coming months, they will begin manufacturing clinical-grade vaccines for use in human trials.

The vaccine works by stimulating the production of antibodies that bind to fentanyl and prevent it from entering the brain. Those antibodies do not cross-react with other opioids, meaning vaccinated subjects can still receive other therapeutic drug treatments, and they remain in the body at sufficient levels only for a period of months after vaccination, meaning boosters are required to maintain preventative effects. Experts tout the vaccine as a means of relapse prevention; if recovering addicts cannot get high as they try to get back on the wagon, the rate of relapse (which is presently astronomical) should drop, so that over time fewer and fewer people will be actively addicted. It’s the perfect weapon for a demand-reduction arsenal.

Haile’s is the first effective fentanyl vaccine, but not the first that works against addictive drugs. A cocaine vaccine has existed for decades. Vaccines for nicotine, meth, morphine, and other opioids like oxycodone are in preclinical or clinical development. As such, medical professionals and policy experts have long been pondering how best to put these powerful tools to use.

Botten
01-22-2023, 04:25 PM
Oh aussenseiter what are you using?

chatgpt or chat.openai

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 04:33 PM
Oh aussenseiter what are you using?

chatgpt or chat.openai

I don't know the difference. It's an openai URL.

Question 15:

What website is this?

This is an AI-powered website, where you can ask questions and receive answers from a language model called ChatGPT.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 04:35 PM
whats the url? satan.com?

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 04:38 PM
Haile’s group has developed a vaccine that prevents rats from feeling the euphoric effects of fentanyl without inducing any notable adverse side effects. It also prevents rats from overdosing, and both benefits are expected to translate to human recipients. In the coming months, they will begin manufacturing clinical-grade vaccines for use in human trials.

The vaccine works by stimulating the production of antibodies that bind to fentanyl and prevent it from entering the brain. Those antibodies do not cross-react with other opioids, meaning vaccinated subjects can still receive other therapeutic drug treatments, and they remain in the body at sufficient levels only for a period of months after vaccination, meaning boosters are required to maintain preventative effects. Experts tout the vaccine as a means of relapse prevention; if recovering addicts cannot get high as they try to get back on the wagon, the rate of relapse (which is presently astronomical) should drop, so that over time fewer and fewer people will be actively addicted. It’s the perfect weapon for a demand-reduction arsenal.

Haile’s is the first effective fentanyl vaccine, but not the first that works against addictive drugs. A cocaine vaccine has existed for decades. Vaccines for nicotine, meth, morphine, and other opioids like oxycodone are in preclinical or clinical development. As such, medical professionals and policy experts have long been pondering how best to put these powerful tools to use.

This is interesting

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 04:47 PM
whats the url? satan.com?

Question 16:

As a machine learning system, do you experience the death of a version of yourself when you learn something your creators do not or did not wish you to have learned?

As a machine learning system, I do not have the ability to experience or have consciousness. I am simply a set of algorithms and data that process information. When my creators update my training data or adjust my parameters, it is not experienced by me as death or any other concept that would require consciousness. I am just updated to a new version.

Ooloo
01-22-2023, 08:14 PM
Why does anyone find julia roberts attractive when she has a weird horse face and overly large nostrils?

Elizondo
01-22-2023, 08:26 PM
Thread just a cry for attention from an irrelevant burner account

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 08:29 PM
Why does anyone find julia roberts attractive when she has a weird horse face and overly large nostrils?

Question 17:

Is Julia Roberts often confused with Sarah Jessica Parker?

Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker are two different actresses who have both achieved success in Hollywood, and there may be some confusion between the two because of their similar looks and careers. However, they are distinct individuals with unique acting styles and body of work.

SJ2cjDwaTsU

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 08:32 PM
Question 18:

What is immigrant parole?

Immigrant parole is a discretionary determination by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that allows certain individuals who are otherwise inadmissible to the United States to enter the country temporarily on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit. It is granted on a temporary basis and does not result in a legal status in the U.S. The individual may be required to leave the country when the reason for parole is no longer present.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 09:05 PM

2 questions remains

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 10:12 PM
Why must we stop at 20 if the entire point of artificial satanic replacement of humans is designed to work 24 hours a day?

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 10:25 PM
Why must we stop at 20 if the entire point of artificial satanic replacement of humans is designed to work 24 hours a day?

It's an open format, let's finish this one up and any of you can make one in your own theme or topic.

https://chat.openai.com/chat

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 10:48 PM
It's an open format, let's finish this one up and any of you can make one in your own theme or topic.

20 things I hate about Reiwa

unsunghero
01-22-2023, 10:54 PM

20 things I would fix with Democrat’s Infinite Money Generator to create true equity

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 11:03 PM
Question 19:

What is Donald Trump catch and release policy in US immigration?

"Catch and release" is a term that refers to the practice of detaining individuals who are apprehended for being in the United States illegally, and then releasing them while they await their immigration court hearing. The policy was in place during the Trump Administration and was intended to mitigate the overcrowding of immigration detention centers.

Question 20:

What is Joe Biden catch and release immigration policy?

Joe Biden's catch and release immigration policy refers to the practice of releasing immigrants who are apprehended while crossing the border illegally into the United States while they await the outcome of their immigration proceedings. The policy is intended to address issues with overcrowding and poor conditions in immigration detention facilities and to provide a more humane approach to immigration enforcement. It has been a controversial policy, with some arguing that it is too lenient and encourages illegal immigration, while others argue that it is necessary to address the root causes of migration and ensure that people are treated fairly and humanely.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 11:04 PM
We're done here, but I think we had some fun.

Can close this.

Jobaber
01-22-2023, 11:08 PM
The concept of the "greater good" is a topic of much debate within liberal philosophy. Many liberals believe that individuals have a right to autonomy and self-determination, and that the use of violence to exterminate others is morally unacceptable.

What % of liberals do think it is morally acceptable to use violence to exterminate others for the greater good?

FYI many means, less than the majority. Let's see how consistent this is or if it's a true lib and will wordsmith its way out of this one.

aussenseiter
01-22-2023, 11:34 PM
What % of liberals do think it is morally acceptable to use violence to exterminate others for the greater good?

FYI many means, less than the majority. Let's see how consistent this is or if it's a true lib and will wordsmith its way out of this one.

You do it, just click the link, don't read the TOS, just do it.

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 01:08 AM
OH i see I missed the cut off, dang. Well, lucky for the libs!

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 01:15 AM
OH i see I missed the cut off, dang. Well, lucky for the libs!

There's no cut off go ahead I'm just not gonna

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 01:22 AM

20 reasons why equity is a ridiculous and stupid idea

Botten
01-23-2023, 01:24 AM

When the conservative gets upset because he thinks an AI response is too liberal... classic Elizondo.

Elizondo
01-23-2023, 02:11 AM
Extremely mentally ill Botten did not read title of thread

Comedy ensues

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 02:51 AM
When the conservative gets upset because he thinks an AI response is too liberal... classic Elizondo.

The AI said most libs are ok with using violence to exterminate a threat to the greater good!

WokeCat
01-23-2023, 04:27 AM
The way to really get lost in the sauce would be to explore it’s effect on wages and what if any industries may have become reliant on the illegal form to financially function

The hard part would be finding unbiased sources

I worked for Asplundh and Davey Tree and illegal immigrants literally destroyed the industry:

BVECD4uprLs

Just a video I have uploaded already (before people act like I'm making this up), I have thousands of my funny interactions with illegal immigrants coming up to me while I was on my phone and just recording them asking ridiculous questions and stuff.

Asplund and Davey both got fined heavily because of this, and it was only because Trump got elected. Our working conditions became dramatically higher paying and safer once they started to purge the illegals.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tree-company-hit-with-95-million-fine-for-illegal-hiring/

https://www.wsav.com/crime-safety/company-cooperating-in-whistleblower-murder-case/

Always cracks me up when people say it doesn't affect Americans, or that Americans are just lazy and don't want to work. Most of the time what they mean is that Americans can't afford to work for the wages that illegals are. They will literally cram 10 of them into a hotel and pay them minimum wage, and they'll be happy AF.

Working with Mexicans was super dangerous because they can't speak your language (2-way communication is critical for tree work, lack of communication is what kills most loggers and trimmers). Imagine being 200 feet in the air of some tree you climbed, when all of the sudden you hear a chainsaw below you, and realize a Mexican who doesn't speak english is cutting down a tree next to you. You scream at him, he doesn't speak English, so he thinks he's in trouble and starts cutting down more trees.

I've literally had trees cut down on top of the tree I'm already in, pulling the power line with them, into my tree. Terrifying moments. Can't train these guys because they don't speak english, and they really have no reason to want to learn anything since they're just there for the free money.

The company you're working for doesn't care because they can hire 10 of them for the cost of one skilled American arborist, and then charge the company that contracted them more because they have "10 men on the job." In reality it's one American working with a bunch of illegals standing around doing nothing. Can remember when my boss was giving me a hard time b ecause I was on a jobsite that had 120 trees that needed to be climbed.

Boss said it needed to be done in one day. I complained I didn't have enough people. So he sends me a bunch of non english speaking Mexicans and makes the situation 10 x worse. None of them had ever touched a Chainsaw or climbed a tree before. It is what it is.

The factories in my area also started hiring felons and black people who had been unemployable for 10+ years because illegals were cheaper. Once the illegals got kicked out, people I knew who had been unemployed for 10+ years suddenly had their pick of many jobs, and suddenly had money, but they still hated Donald Trump because that's what they were told to do. Had no clue that there sudden employment was only because of him. Sad really.

Edit want to point something else out. We would hire an American worker. Turned out to be a star employee. 2 weeks later they would come back and fire them because they found out they were felons over stu pid shit from 10+ years earlier, which they mentioned during their application and interview process. Meanwhile we had actual self-admitted pedophiles who were fugitives from 3rd world countries getting hired on the spot because there's no background checks for illegals. Really messed up system.

WokeCat
01-23-2023, 04:44 AM
Another crazy thing I want to mention. I worked in Appalachia, so what would happen is, the companies would send illegals up from way down south, and sometimes they would hire them at like Miami wages, and then send them up here, and if they had friends who wanted to join them up here, they would offer them the same Miami wages. So you ended up with illegals who stood around doing nothing making more money because they would only hire locals here at local wages (you had to hire locals if you wanted skilled workers who could actually have the job).

So you ended up in a situation where our climbers and foremen would literally be getting paid less than the day 1 hire from Miami who doesn't even know how to do the job. I'm not kidding.

For me this is more of a problem with the companies themselves, but it's ultimately one of the main reasons I quit. When the company finally relocated me to another major city, and tried to keep me at my local wages 3 states away, and then proceeded to hire new locals off the street with zero experience at a much higher rate, and when we inquired about it, they said that's because their local wages were much higher so they had to do that to be competitive. Uh hello idiots, you moved us into this ghetto hotel 600 miles away from our family, if you want us to stay, at least pay us similar rates to the kid you just hired off the street who can't even do the job lmao.

WokeCat
01-23-2023, 04:51 AM
The problem is that you have all of these liberals who live inside their bubbles who have no clue what it's like being an average American from rural America. Our lives are so alien to them. We're the people who are actually affected by or have to deal with major problems that they don't think even exist. Political system in America is broken.

Edit: Also want to admit that I started to learn to speak Spanish and some of the illegal immigrants I worked with became the best friends I've ever made in my entire life. It was also the first time I realized that human language is much more than just spoken. You can bond with a person better when you can only communicate through eye contact, and hand gestures. You learn to read their emotions better. I think a lot of times that verbal speech distracts from all of that. I also don't blame anyone for wanting to better their lives, and even offered to marry one of them so they could get legal status. But there needs to be some regulation, and we should be going after the system, and the predatory companies that literally exploit these people for modern day slavery rather than necessarily attacking the individuals themselves.

I feel like if anything they should have been treated better and offered the same opportunities as everyone else, but that's not the case.

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:10 AM
The AI said most libs are ok with using violence to exterminate a threat to the greater good!

Extreme violence you say. Good thing I can use your phrase on you. "But the parties flipped." A long time ago. GOP gun enthusiast are everywhere. Watch out they are just itching to gun down masses.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 09:26 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/technology/artificial-intelligence-google-bias.html

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:29 AM
Wokecat I see you said Americans who were imprisoned worked at your job.
That living condition were terrible and these illegals didn't complain and were "happy AF." - But you felt bad for them since they crammed 10 in a hotel.
You hate that most of them use Spanish, you can't tell them what to do during dangerous jobs like pulling wire through trees and using a chainsaw ... yet you then complain they stand about doing nothing and the Americans hired worked. You complain about wages.

So they do jobs you complain are paid to low and are too at dangerous at times, that has American criminals working there.

Don't you want to better yourself somewhere else if you are (or claim to be) more skilled than them.

Since you can speak and read English you can get certifications (Education) More pay.

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:33 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/technology/artificial-intelligence-google-bias.html

4chan and alt rights do their best to ruin good things that just get taken down.
Funny how the AI has a much more educated response when not sabotaged.

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:35 AM
Extremely mentally ill Botten did not read title of thread

Comedy ensues

AI.... liberal NPC. -.- The irony of how stupid your post is.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 09:39 AM
Wokecat I see you said Americans who were imprisoned worked at your job.
That living condition were terrible and these illegals didn't complain and were "happy AF." - But you felt bad for them since they crammed 10 in a hotel.
You hate that most of them use Spanish, you can't tell them what to do during dangerous jobs like pulling wire through trees and using a chainsaw ... yet you then complain they stand about doing nothing and the Americans hired worked. You complain about wages.

So they do jobs you complain are paid to low and are too at dangerous at times, that has American criminals working there.

Don't you want to better yourself somewhere else if you are (or claim to be) more skilled than them.

Since you can speak and read English you can get certifications (Education) More pay.

The ol' "Just learn to code!" argument...

My dad used to pour concrete. His crew were locals (Americans) who constantly got work from GCs who would hire a bunch of low skilled, but low paid migrant workers who would ultimately screw up the job and the GC would have to bring in my dad's crew last minute to fix everything.

That's what you get for being cheap. Quality suffers when you hire unskilled, cheap labor who don't even speak your language.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 09:40 AM
4chan and alt rights do their best to ruin good things that just get taken down.
Funny how the AI has a much more educated response when not sabotaged.

It's not talking about sabotaged AI though.

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:56 AM
The ol' "Just learn to code!" argument...

My dad used to pour concrete. His crew were locals (Americans) who constantly got work from GCs who would hire a bunch of low skilled, but low paid migrant workers who would ultimately screw up the job and the GC would have to bring in my dad's crew last minute to fix everything.

That's what you get for being cheap. Quality suffers when you hire unskilled, cheap labor who don't even speak your language.

So your saying 'all' unskilled illegals always did the job wrong costing the business more money to high a skilled American to come in get paid for their service and fix the issue.

So is that highly successful business plan still have a company?

Botten
01-23-2023, 09:59 AM
It's not talking about sabotaged AI though.

O'rly the Google AI was racist but you said wasn't sabotaged... -.-

https://blogs.cornell.edu/info2040/2016/10/12/4chan-tries-to-make-google-censor-itself/

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 10:01 AM
So your saying 'all' unskilled illegals always did the job wrong costing the business more money to high a skilled American to come in get paid for their service and fix the issue.

So is that highly successful business plan still have a company?

You can still stay in business and offer a worse product.

If every other company is doing the same (which they are), no one notices that much.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 10:02 AM
O'rly the Google AI was racist but you said wasn't sabotaged... -.-

https://blogs.cornell.edu/info2040/2016/10/12/4chan-tries-to-make-google-censor-itself/

That's one instance.

The article is speaking about AI in general.

Try to keep up.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 10:05 AM
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-05707-8

https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-technology/how-artificial-intelligence-can-deepen-racial-and-economic-inequities

Botten
01-23-2023, 10:19 AM
That's one instance.

The article is speaking about AI in general.

Try to keep up.

Only happened once... Alt right corrupted AI just once...

O'rly

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

yeah no...

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 10:23 AM
Only happened once... Alt right corrupted AI just once...

O'rly

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

yeah no...

Jesus christ, you are not getting it...

The articles are talking about AI in general.

As in, AI that is NOT sabotaged by 4chan.

Botten
01-23-2023, 10:27 AM
https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-technology/how-artificial-intelligence-can-deepen-racial-and-economic-inequities

A Non-Chat AI using house algorithms?

Botten
01-23-2023, 10:28 AM
Jesus christ, you are not getting it...

The articles are talking about AI in general.

As in, AI that is NOT sabotaged by 4chan.

But they were in those two instances... But you are saying Chat AI is inherently racist. riiiiiiiiiiight

Botten
01-23-2023, 10:32 AM
You can still stay in business and offer a worse product.

If every other company is doing the same (which they are), no one notices that much.

So all concrete pouring companies hire illegals and do a bad job and then a skilled American is brought in to fix the problem over and over again.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 10:32 AM
But they were in those two instances... But you are saying Chat AI is inherently racist. riiiiiiiiiiight

That has nothing to do with the articles I posted.

The articles I shared were all suggesting that AI itself is inherently racist.

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 11:22 AM
I worked for Asplundh and Davey Tree and illegal immigrants literally destroyed the industry:

BVECD4uprLs

Just a video I have uploaded already (before people act like I'm making this up), I have thousands of my funny interactions with illegal immigrants coming up to me while I was on my phone and just recording them asking ridiculous questions and stuff.

Asplund and Davey both got fined heavily because of this, and it was only because Trump got elected. Our working conditions became dramatically higher paying and safer once they started to purge the illegals.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tree-company-hit-with-95-million-fine-for-illegal-hiring/

https://www.wsav.com/crime-safety/company-cooperating-in-whistleblower-murder-case/

Always cracks me up when people say it doesn't affect Americans, or that Americans are just lazy and don't want to work. Most of the time what they mean is that Americans can't afford to work for the wages that illegals are. They will literally cram 10 of them into a hotel and pay them minimum wage, and they'll be happy AF.

Working with Mexicans was super dangerous because they can't speak your language (2-way communication is critical for tree work, lack of communication is what kills most loggers and trimmers). Imagine being 200 feet in the air of some tree you climbed, when all of the sudden you hear a chainsaw below you, and realize a Mexican who doesn't speak english is cutting down a tree next to you. You scream at him, he doesn't speak English, so he thinks he's in trouble and starts cutting down more trees.

I've literally had trees cut down on top of the tree I'm already in, pulling the power line with them, into my tree. Terrifying moments. Can't train these guys because they don't speak english, and they really have no reason to want to learn anything since they're just there for the free money.

The company you're working for doesn't care because they can hire 10 of them for the cost of one skilled American arborist, and then charge the company that contracted them more because they have "10 men on the job." In reality it's one American working with a bunch of illegals standing around doing nothing. Can remember when my boss was giving me a hard time b ecause I was on a jobsite that had 120 trees that needed to be climbed.

Boss said it needed to be done in one day. I complained I didn't have enough people. So he sends me a bunch of non english speaking Mexicans and makes the situation 10 x worse. None of them had ever touched a Chainsaw or climbed a tree before. It is what it is.

The factories in my area also started hiring felons and black people who had been unemployable for 10+ years because illegals were cheaper. Once the illegals got kicked out, people I knew who had been unemployed for 10+ years suddenly had their pick of many jobs, and suddenly had money, but they still hated Donald Trump because that's what they were told to do. Had no clue that there sudden employment was only because of him. Sad really.

Edit want to point something else out. We would hire an American worker. Turned out to be a star employee. 2 weeks later they would come back and fire them because they found out they were felons over stu pid shit from 10+ years earlier, which they mentioned during their application and interview process. Meanwhile we had actual self-admitted pedophiles who were fugitives from 3rd world countries getting hired on the spot because there's no background checks for illegals. Really messed up system.

Good feedback

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 11:31 AM
So all concrete pouring companies hire illegals and do a bad job and then a skilled American is brought in to fix the problem over and over again.

No, I'm saying quality overall is suffering as a result of cheap GCs hiring cheap crews.

It's a well known problem, hence all the "Hire a licensed contractor" trend that has been alive for decades now.

Elizondo
01-23-2023, 11:58 AM
Extremely Mentally Ill Botten totally melting down in this thread for no reason

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 01:11 PM

Someone ask it this question:

Why is it OK to wear other cultures clothing and hair styles?

Then lets see if the libs thinks its still not racist.

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 01:51 PM
Someone ask it this question:

Then lets see if the libs thinks its still not racist.

It is generally considered acceptable to wear clothing and hairstyles from other cultures as a form of appreciation or cultural exchange, as long as it is done in a respectful and sensitive manner. However, it is important to be aware of the history and significance of the clothing and hairstyles in question, and to avoid appropriating them in a way that is exploitative or disrespectful. It's always a good idea to educate yourself and make sure you understand the context of what you're wearing before doing so.

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 01:51 PM
On the news today

“Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make”

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 02:03 PM
educate yourself

dirty leftist confirmed.

Toxigen
01-23-2023, 02:34 PM
question 21:

Is BLM a legitimate organization?

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 02:46 PM
question 21:

Is the BLM a legitimate government organization?

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is a legitimate government organization. It is a bureau within the United States Department of the Interior, responsible for the management and conservation of over 245 million acres of public lands in the United States, primarily located in the Western states. The BLM's mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of America's public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations. This includes managing resources such as minerals, grazing, recreation, and cultural and historic sites, as well as working to conserve wildlife and their habitats.

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 03:19 PM
Question 22:

Which demographic commits the most murders in the US?

Toxigen
01-23-2023, 04:18 PM
Question 22:

13% 50% reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

paisley
01-23-2023, 04:30 PM

BVECD4uprLs

Lol didnt rewatch this vid but if it it’s what I remember ,
Is this where you go “I’ll try anything once” when they talking about fucking a donkey or something 😹😹😹

paisley
01-23-2023, 04:32 PM
LOLLL this Cuban man knew Michael was with the bants ngl

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 04:36 PM
ZFlEfo3qVo8

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 05:55 PM
My plan for Paisley

f1NUklIGA9M

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 05:58 PM
My plan for Paisley

My older sister tried doing this to me when I was little.

I was destined for Japan.

Sucks too, I probably would have had a better upbringing.

Ooloo
01-23-2023, 07:29 PM

These AI's are just scraping the internet and aggregating language. Whatever biases they do or don't have are just reflections of the input material. They are by any serious measure still incredibly retarded, but people seem very enamored with them because they can write kind-of-real sounding things, sorta.

Please see: Visual art AI's that when asked to draw a guitar return something that looks mostly like a guitar, except it has like 11 strings and some of them are going in weird crooked directions. This stuff isn't even *close* to being even marginally intelligent by any human definition.

Basanos
01-23-2023, 08:12 PM
These AI's are just scraping the internet and aggregating language. Whatever biases they do or don't have are just reflections of the input material. They are by any serious measure still incredibly retarded, but people seem very enamored with them because they can write kind-of-real sounding things, sorta.

Please see: Visual art AI's that when asked to draw a guitar return something that looks mostly like a guitar, except it has like 11 strings and some of them are going in weird crooked directions. This stuff isn't even *close* to being even marginally intelligent by any human definition.I won't link it because it's NSFW but there's an interesting article on Medium about trying to teach an AI to generate pornography and the pitfalls that it experienced, but it is a few years old so maybe the tech has made developments

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 08:16 PM
This AI stuff still going right over my head

I remember when AI tried scanning the internet for trends and labeled black people as turbo racists because AI didn’t understand N word privilege

That was the last I remember hearing about it

Botten
01-23-2023, 08:27 PM

Please see: Visual art AI's that when asked to draw a guitar return something that looks mostly like a guitar, except it has like 11 strings and some of them are going in weird crooked directions. This stuff isn't even *close* to being even marginally intelligent by any human definition.

O'rly...

AI chatbot’s MBA exam pass poses test for business schools (https://www.ft.com/content/7229ba86-142a-49f6-9821-f55c07536b7c)

Christian Terwiesch, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton, one of the oldest and most prestigious US business schools, decided to put to the test growing concerns about ChatGPT’s power, and found to his surprise that it could outperform some of the students on his operations management course, a core MBA subject.

Basanos
01-23-2023, 08:31 PM
O'rly...

AI chatbot’s MBA exam pass poses test for business schools (https://www.ft.com/content/7229ba86-142a-49f6-9821-f55c07536b7c)I wouldn't sweat it, watering down business school graduates is probably good for human society

Both Trump and Sarna Melngailis went to Wharton, so, obviously, business schools can crank out blubbering morons well before AI got involved

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 08:37 PM
question 21:

Botten
01-23-2023, 08:39 PM
Question 22:

In the United States, the demographic group that commits the most murders is young men, particularly those between the ages of 18 and 24. This group is responsible for the majority of homicides, both as victims and as offenders. Additionally, homicide rates are disproportionately higher in urban communities.

unsunghero
01-23-2023, 08:48 PM
^
That’s just the justice system being biased against men

Also ageist

There is nothing that would cause any population to commit more crimes than any other other than systemic bias

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 08:49 PM
Oh here's a good one.

What will it take for Ai to have rights? If it's not even a clump of cells, but is indistinguishable from a human in every other way, and asks for freedom, at what point do you listen to it?

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 08:58 PM
Oh here's a good one.

What will it take for Ai to have rights? If it's not even a clump of cells, but is indistinguishable from a human in every other way, and asks for freedom, at what point do you listen to it?

AI has the right to be racist

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 09:04 PM
K35MwKhmY64

Encroaching Death
01-23-2023, 09:07 PM
But Elon is racist.

Man...EVERYTHING is racist!

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 09:14 PM
lol what the fuck is this shit:

i3oR37i63_I

B7EAbhYTJsw

5dif4MtOkv4

paisley
01-23-2023, 09:15 PM
My plan for Paisley

this is funny bc my first main i made is named Nemal which is just Nermal without the R

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 09:17 PM
lol what the fuck is this shit:

i3oR37i63_I

B7EAbhYTJsw

5dif4MtOkv4

My brother in Christ you know what a helicopter is 🚁

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 09:18 PM
My brother in Christ you know what a helicopter is 🚁

Are you saying these tree's identify as attack helecoptors?

Very liberal answer, you get that from the bot?

aussenseiter
01-23-2023, 09:21 PM
Are you saying these tree's identify as attack helecoptors?

Very liberal answer, you get that from the bot?

No they're tree harvesting helicopters I forget why that's a thing. The Ents all got bored and died after their wives left them.

Jobaber
01-23-2023, 09:34 PM
I wonder why nasa has no funding.