PDA

View Full Version : WTS 52 Ogre Warrior

Pabruzzese99
06-30-2011, 10:58 PM
stripped except for Jboots, Lev Cloak, Hangmans noose (haste belt or Head) Seb key. Also comes with a few pieces of crafted armor!

Lookin for first bid of 45k!

Tugger
06-30-2011, 11:05 PM
still havent even paid for the toon yet.....

Tugger
06-30-2011, 11:05 PM
buyers beware

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I have complete ownership of character, beware of nothing.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Theres no question you have ownership, no ones deneying that. The question is your shady trade practices. The account came from me remember? Did you forget? BUYER BEWARE.

Huggie
07-01-2011, 11:17 AM
sellers remorse?

Tugger
07-01-2011, 12:12 PM
hardly. Just warning of potential scam in action again.

Enderenter
07-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Are you saying he didn't pay for this character?

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 12:35 PM
We agreed on a sale number, I payed him. And received all of the information which he agreed to give. He then claimed it was worth more and now constantly plagues me that I owe him money because he changed his mind.

There was absolutely no scam what-so-ever. If you want to sell an account for a certain price, ask it, don't accept less than you want then tell Buyers to beware.

The price I'm asking will be final and I promise not to bother the buyer with ridiculous accusations that I further embarrass myself with by making my friends send threatening PMs.

The price is the price, plain and simple.

Enderenter
07-01-2011, 12:37 PM
We agreed on a sale number, I payed him. And received all of the information which he agreed to give. He then claimed it was worth more and now constantly plagues me that I owe him money because he changed his mind.

There was absolutely no scam what-so-ever. If you want to sell an account for a certain price, ask it, don't accept less than you want then tell Buyers to beware.

The price I'm asking will be final and I promise not to bother the buyer with ridiculous accusations that I further embarrass myself with by making my friends send threatening PMs.

Yeah, if that's true that is ridiculous.

Kruel
07-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Get a mod to clean this up.. looks like he owns the account fair and square

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Yeah, if that's true that is ridiculous.

Thanks,

Meanwhile back to the original point of the thread, for 45k I will leave the crafted legs arms hands a mammoth hide cloak and a few other little gems on the account.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 01:52 PM

Anyone tell me where to find screenshots? Can prove this wrong very easily.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 01:56 PM
LISTEN ill find the screenshots it will be no problem. However your story varies. Yes you aggreed to pay a price which would be X platinum up front and X platinum later. Did you pay the up front price yes. Did you pay the follow up NO. You have the same screenshots im sure please post them and prove me wrong right away. Im dying to see these screenshots. The warriors name is Biggbear btw for anyone interested.

Tugger
07-01-2011, 01:57 PM
maybe you have the sob story about your "korean friend" or something of the sorts being out of town and losing his password again. There was a few weeks of run around getting the follow up from you where you told me he was out of town and you would pay me when you saw him.. Now I get no response when i send you a tell when you log on at 2 in the morning anonymous. Maybe im just sadly mistaken

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:06 PM

*endquote*

Anyone who believes this probobly has the IQ of forrest gump.

Tumdumm
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
good times

deakolt
07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Let's see the screenshots Tugger-

Wiz
07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
w00t and the plot thickens

Extunarian
07-01-2011, 02:29 PM
I think the real story here is that tugger doesn't know how to use blockquotes

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:34 PM
listen Ill leave this thread alone. Until my credibility by the dishonest seller was brought into question all I did was leave a feedback post. Similar to what you do on ebay when you buy or sell?

If you deal with this dishonest person I suggest escroe. All the money at once dont wait for his mysterious friend to come with the rest ;D. Goodluck

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:45 PM
actually. I have the messages still in my inbox that should be easy enough. How do I copy a message into here.

Huggie
07-01-2011, 02:54 PM
copy and paste?

and to find screenshots go into your everquest folder and look for a file that says screenshots or do a search on ur computer for EQ00

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:54 PM
hey gona go ahead and unload biggbear ify ou would like have eqemu and all other info was hoping for 45k with the hangman's noose and jboots and peg cloak left on him.

Ok, Ill take him for 45k, my friend who has most of my plat is away, but I have 37 on me, I can get in touch with him and get the rest within the day. Thanks for keeping in touch with me. If I cant get him tonight, Ill get the other 8k by tomorrow! Thanks buddy!

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:55 PM
hey hehe. NP man sorry I wasnt sure so I threw the auction back up =P. I could if ya wanted sell for the 37k you have now and just take your word that when you hear from your friend you can pay the other 8k if ya want?

You got it, and I will pay the other 8k :) Ill be up for another hour or so, so let me know if you wanna do the deal now!

Tugger
07-01-2011, 02:57 PM
fatality

soup
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
fatality

Well, I'm not saying who did what because I know nothing about the situation, but what you just posted doesn't prove much of anything.

Hey man, I'm interested in your warrior!
Right on, you can have it for free!

See how easy it is to just make a fake exchange of words? (just so anyone else reading is clear, what I posted is NOT an actual exchange we had, I have never even talked to this guy)

So, like I said, I don't know anything about the situation, just pointing out that screenshots would prove a lot more than a copy&paste that could easily be made up. Use your print screen key to take a screenshot of the PMs if you want to actually do your "fatality"

Gmal
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
fatality

Waiting for more info to respond on this. maybe GM Logs?

Tugger
07-01-2011, 03:26 PM
To be honest, this happened over a month ago and I sent him maybe 3 tells within this time frame. Compared to his accusations of me hounding him and threatening him. I don't care its a small amount of money that I don't need. Just wanted to warn anyone considering doing business what he had done in the past. Just be careful when you trade, I was taken advantage of. The point was to prevent it from happening again not to have fail internet trolls try to boil up a good ol fashioned internet fight. This is not a court of law its just feedback on a seller.

Pabruzzese99
07-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Well, I'm not saying who did what because I know nothing about the situation, but what you just posted doesn't prove much of anything.

See how easy it is to just make a fake exchange of words? (just so anyone else reading is clear, what I posted is NOT an actual exchange we had, I have never even talked to this guy)

So, like I said, I don't know anything about the situation, just pointing out that screenshots would prove a lot more than a copy&paste that could easily be made up. Use your print screen key to take a screenshot of the PMs if you want to actually do your "fatality"

thanks soup. he obviously is just really bitter that he undersold the account and I stand to make a profit, and has trolled this thread into nothingness, can we have it locked so I can try any legitimately sell this character to someone who wants it

soup
07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
To be honest, this happened over a month ago and I sent him maybe 3 tells within this time frame. Compared to his accusations of me hounding him and threatening him. I don't care its a small amount of money that I don't need. Just wanted to warn anyone considering doing business what he had done in the past. Just be careful when you trade, I was taken advantage of. The point was to prevent it from happening again not to have fail internet trolls try to boil up a good ol fashioned internet fight. This is not a court of law its just feedback on a seller.

Fail internet trolls, really?

We're just pointing out that as it stands, there isn't any reason to believe either one of you over the other. If that was a real copy&paste (and as I said before, I am NOT trying to imply it is not real) you could easily just press "Print screen" and take a screen shot which is a lot more believable than text. If you care enough to do that anyway, and it seems you care at least somewhat, seeing as how you've posted in the thread like 15 times, with the first one being less than 10 minutes after the thread came up.

No one is trying to troll anyone and I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about with the fail internet trolls bit.