He's,

- Mortal.
- Old.
- Bald.
- Wrinkly.
- Nosey parker (curtain twitcher).
- Meddler.
- Pompous know-it-all.
- Privileged (benefits from past human suffering).
- Enjoys telling everybody what to do.
- Uninvited.
- Divorced/seperated.
- A son he hardly ever sees (too busy being nosey)
- Owner of a vineyard (Château Picard).
- Henpecked (his superior officer is a woman who he calls "Sir")
- Militarized (war creates peace mentality)
- Sees himself as the official voice of the people of earth and therefore the entire universe (sees himself as God, in a universe which has no God)

In a space ship built by somebody else, bumbling his way through space, arriving unnanounced on people's door steps to "educate" them with his flute playing skills and to copy their ideas from them.

How many space ships did he lose?

Most importantly, though, Jean-Luc Picard is...

Fictional...which is a good news don't you agree?

Gugg
01-14-2023, 03:37 PM
And let's not forget his pretentious name...

Jean-Luc.

magnetaress
01-14-2023, 04:18 PM
I disagree.

magnetaress
01-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Also he doesn't have a son.

magnetaress
01-14-2023, 04:23 PM
He literally tells ppl no drugs and no I won't fix your ship for you and literally gets annoyed when the rules say he has to get involved in less enlightened cultures (because someone already did something dumb and they are then duty bound by the prime directive to unfuck it).

Gugg
01-14-2023, 04:36 PM
I disagree.

Its five-year mission: to explore queer new worlds. To be nosey and to meddle. To boldly go where no old age pensioner has gone before!

https://i.ibb.co/jT9Pdss/jean-luc-picard.jpg

Gugg
01-14-2023, 04:45 PM
How would the super genius android, Data, prove to you that you are mortal have the same value as a house fly?

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 04:58 PM
He's a liberal, but he'd hate libtards.

The prime directive is pretty antithetical to modern liberalism.

Help people outside your borders? or let them rot on their own?

Gugg
01-14-2023, 05:37 PM
The Captain stumbles across a magnificent planet with a King who has several beautiful wives who please the king. The king has a big field full of cannabis growing.

Jean-Luc arrives and says he wants to look around, the king says no, but Jean-Luc beams himself down anyway, armed of course.

Jean-Luc tells the women their culture is sexist and backwards and that drugs are bad. He "liberates" the women, by beaming them up to his sick bay, vaccinates them, and gives them a TV and a job in Wal-mart on his home planet.

Now the women's king is a lesbian celebrity and the Wal-mart family.

The women lose touch with one another, become ddepressed, ugly, fat, suicidal, and die a lonely death in a mortal world.

The king ends up in a wheelchair after the Captain zapped him with a lazer beam when he tried to defend his wives from evil....becomes an alcoholic....his planet now a democratic republic with Joe Biden as leader with mass immigration and Women's Studies at the forefront of his "be better" policies.

While all this is happening, the bumbling captain is on his way to "save" another culture.

Don't worry, it's only a commercial, Jean-Puke can't really destroy true love

goblinmob
01-14-2023, 05:53 PM

Gugg
01-14-2023, 05:57 PM

You summed up in one image how just how ludicrous it all is.

The hollywood shine made something really bad look really good so much so that for years I never noticed it's an old aged pensioner saving everybody.

His fancy accent is a decoy.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 06:01 PM
-led the Borg to victory over the Federation at the Battle of Wolf 359
-led the Federation to victory over the Borg at the Battle of Sector 001

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 06:05 PM
Picard see's the morality of the human species as an overall superior morality than pretty much any other culture.

Which is almost more conservative Christian than it is liberal.

Think about it.

Despite its flaws, christianity has brought you the voice of the people, individual liberty, freedom, all western culture we consider the most moral and empathetic ways to live, come from those that let the lions eat them, rather than fight back.

God bless humanity, Christianity, and F the Q

E4gbsBlJwo4

Gugg
01-14-2023, 06:19 PM
Picard see's the morality of the human species as an overall superior morality than pretty much any other culture.

Which is almost more conservative Christian than it is liberal.

Think about it.

Despite its flaws, christianity has brought you the voice of the people, individual liberty, freedom, all western culture we consider the most moral and empathetic ways to live, come from those that let the lions eat them, rather than fight back.

God bless humanity, Christianity, and F the Q

Christianity has brought shame, guilt, hatred, lies, fear, superstition, forced control, unecessary rituals, elitesm....violence...death.

Morality is just as much a creation as a house or a car is and christians didn't create morality, God did, Christians worship a false God so they destroy morality just like atheists do...they both promote death...Jean-Puke, just like christians, is a mortal being saving an immortal universe. He can't even save himself. Duh.

If I'm gonna wait years to be saved I hope it's not a bald and wrinkly old aged pensioner with a flute that arrives to save me.

Send me a nice young girl with a pair of big tits who has some nice technology to share with me (not iphone or twitter).

Better yet, send several girls....the more the merrier.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 06:35 PM
Thats what Q said about humans. :o

And Picard responded with what I said about Christians.

Also TNG proved all the abrhamic religions were correct and 1 in the same:

The Progenitors were an ancient alien species that were the first form of life that existed in the galaxy.

FEoz5PS6ohg

Conclusion: "antichrist ruled human" is Picard's political stance.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 06:35 PM
Haha thats what Q said about humans.

Neither of them have girlfriends so their priorities are messed up.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 06:40 PM
Neither of them have girlfriends so their priorities are messed up.

Picard flute
In 2368, Captain Jean-Luc Picard acquired a Ressikan flute through an experience he had related to a probe launched from the dead planet. The probe projected a particle beam to Picard's brain, and played out a scenario by which Picard actually experienced over 50 years in the span of only 25 actual minutes.

Atually picard lived an entire lifetime, raising a family, with kids, seeing them grow and have children of their own, and died as a fuffiled old man.

So now he is just living an extended retirement.

Encroaching Death
01-14-2023, 06:41 PM
I don't know enough about Star Wars to make a comment, but I do agree Bougie Limosine Liberals are the fuckin worst.

I try to stay away from any old women with bob haircuts who drive Subarus.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 06:45 PM
https://i.ibb.co/rG5fb6F/jean-puke.png

Gugg
01-14-2023, 07:13 PM
Atually picard lived an entire lifetime, raising a family, with kids, seeing them grow and have children of their own, and died as a fuffiled old man.

Jean-Luc: "Son, do you want the bad news or the bad news?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Is there any good news?"

Jean-Luc: "No, it's all bad news I'm afraid. There is a drought so we have to ration water, it looks like the planet is dying, and we have nowhere else to go, that's the first bit of bad news. With me so far?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes father?"

Jean-Luc: "You see how old I am son?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes father, you are bald, wrinkly, weak...ugly...wtf is happening to you? I mean, you've always been a bald cunt but now you look completely FUCKED"

Jean-Luc: "Well, son, that's how you're gonna look soon too. I'm gonna die and leave you in this dying place I brought you to then you're gonna die. Your wife is gonna look like me and die too. You cool with all that?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes, father you're the best..I can't wait to have kids too"

Jean-Luc: "BTW I didn't even choose to be here, some probe zapped me while I was being nosey on my spaceship and I ended up here so I decided to have kids on this dying planet that's where you come in. I did choose to explore queer new worlds though so I shouldn't complain"

Jean-Luc's son: "Cool story bro, can't wait to be bald and wrinkly just like you and watch my home planet die when you're gone...you're my hero father...thanks for bringing me here"

Jean-Luc: "You're welcome, now go do your homework so you can be succesful like me and don't forget to give me some of your water rations to give to the ceremonial tree in the town square"

Jean-Luc's son: "Where did mommy come from though?"

Jean-Luc: "No idea, evolved from an amoeba most likely...not sure where the amoeba came from though...she'll be dead soon...now go"

Riker: "Welcome back Captain"

Jean-Luc: "Thanks, great to be back, how long's it been...30 years?"

Riker: "25 seconds"

Jean-Luc: "Cool beans...full speed ahead number 1"

Riker: "Aye aye Captain!"

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 07:43 PM
-has been disintegrated and reassembled by a blind man hundreds, if not, thousands of times

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 07:45 PM
Jean-Luc: "Son, do you want the bad news or the bad news?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Is there any good news?"

Jean-Luc: "No, it's all bad news I'm afraid. There is a drought so we have to ration water, it looks like the planet is dying, and we have nowhere else to go, that's the first bit of bad news. With me so far?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes father?"

Jean-Luc: "You see how old I am son?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes father, you are bald, wrinkly, weak...ugly...wtf is happening to you? I mean, you've always been a bald cunt but now you look completely FUCKED"

Jean-Luc: "Well, son, that's how you're gonna look soon too. I'm gonna die and leave you in this dying place I brought you to then you're gonna die. Your wife is gonna look like me and die too. You cool with all that?"

Jean-Luc's son: "Yes, father you're the best..I can't wait to have kids too"

Jean-Luc: "BTW I didn't even choose to be here, some probe zapped me while I was being nosey on my spaceship and I ended up here so I decided to have kids on this dying planet that's where you come in. I did choose to explore queer new worlds though so I shouldn't complain"

Jean-Luc's son: "Cool story bro, can't wait to be bald and wrinkly just like you and watch my home planet die when you're gone...you're my hero father...thanks for bringing me here"

Jean-Luc: "You're welcome, now go do your homework so you can be succesful like me and don't forget to give me some of your water rations to give to the ceremonial tree in the town square"

Jean-Luc's son: "Where did mommy come from though?"

Jean-Luc: "No idea, evolved from an amoeba most likely...not sure where the amoeba came from though...she'll be dead soon...now go"

Riker: "Welcome back Captain"

Jean-Luc: "Thanks, great to be back, how long's it been...30 years?"

Riker: "25 seconds"

Jean-Luc: "Cool beans...full speed ahead number 1"

Riker: "Aye aye Captain!"

Can't have a drought when you have industrial replicators

https://i.imgflip.com/52kihz.png

Gugg
01-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Can't have a drought when you have industrial replicators

He was on a planet that lacked that kind of technology. The planet was already dead in the current timeline but he was living in the past when it was in the dying stages...it was at this point he decided to bring children into the world.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 08:11 PM
He was on a planet that lacked that kind of technology.

Cool. How'd he get there?

Gugg
01-14-2023, 08:27 PM
Cool. How'd he get there?

Well, these people who couldn't fix the drought on their planet somehow managed to build a space probe that had he ability to find Jean-Luc and send him back in time to them.

Once the probe had found Jean-Luc the planet was already dead but the probe sent him to the planet before it had died.

When he arrives on the planet they convince him that he was never a Captain of a spaceship and that he had a fever and almost died. Nobody believes his story about Starfleet etc. because to them he's always lived here although they are all just gaslighting him because they know who he is really. He wakes up there with a wife and a house Quantum Leap style

After spending years there, and setling down and having a family and growing old, he sees them send the probe that brought him to them in the first place and they admit they lied to him and that he is the Captain of a starship at which point he breaks down after the truth finally comes out.

While all this was going on, he was actually laying on the bridge floor for a total of 25 seconds.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 08:42 PM
While all this was going on, he was actually laying on the bridge floor for a total of 25 seconds.

Explain. Did he have a suddenly, before the vaxxes?

Gugg
01-14-2023, 08:50 PM
Explain. Did he have a suddenly, before the vaxxes?

A probe on the big screen in the bridge room zaps him, he falls on the floor, while everybody is trying to save him he's living another life in which he's conviced he's not a captain, he decides to have children and he has grandchildren too.

loramin
01-14-2023, 08:51 PM
Jean-Luc Picard Is A Liberal

Of course he was? He was the lead protagonist of the show, and Star Trek itself was and always has been liberal, ever since the first series (MLK himself supported the show).

But even before it, the whole reason its predecessor, the first major TV sci-fi show, came about in the first place was that Rod Serling wanted to write a story about Emmett Till for TV ... but the censors wouldn't let him.

He realized that if he told the same story, but in a sci-fi medium, he could get the story past the censors ... and thus The Twilight Zone was born.

Since then, countless writers of shows from Star Trek to Black Mirror have followed his lead. The history of televised sci-fi is now a proud one of promoting progress(ive politics).

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 08:54 PM
A probe on the big screen in the bridge room zaps him, he falls on the floor, while everybody is trying to save him he's living another life in which he's conviced he's not a captain, he decides to have children and he has grandchildren too.

GM-e46xdcUo

magnetaress
01-14-2023, 09:05 PM

That was just a lifetime that Picard shared. They wherent his biological kids. And the wife was long dead. And married to the guy who shared his experience with Picard through the probe. Picard had no choice in that experience. His mind was violated. He had no free will. He was forced to experience that. No matter how he tried it to resist it was inevitable how it would play out.

I don't remember the Marijuana King planet with forced vaccinations of kidnapped women.

Are you confusing kirk with Picard maybe ?

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:17 PM
Of course he was? He was the lead protagonist of the show, and Star Trek itself was and always has been liberal, ever since the first series (MLK himself supported the show).

But even before it, the whole reason its predecessor, the first major TV sci-fi show, came about in the first place was that Rod Serling wanted to write a story about Emmett Till for TV ... but the censors wouldn't let him.

He realized that if he told the same story, but in a sci-fi medium, he could get the story past the censors ... and thus The Twilight Zone was born.

Since then, countless writers of shows from Star Trek to Black Mirror have followed his lead. The history of televised sci-fi is now a proud one of promoting progress(ive politics).

MLK: "All men are created equal, but let's not forget that the ones on the left, the black ones, are the sons of rape victims, and the ones on the right, the white ones, are the sons of rapists. Now, knowing all that, let's all get along and have a nice big party together (but don't forget what I said about the white ones raping the black ones...and FYI I ain't gonna present any evidence so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you the white ones raped the black ones)."

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:23 PM
MLK: "All men are created equal, but let's not forget that the ones on the left, the black ones, are the sons of rape victims, and the ones on the right, the white ones, are the sons of rapists. Now, knowing all that, let's all get along and have a nice big party together (but don't forget what I said about the white ones raping the black ones...and FYI I ain't gonna present any evidence so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you the white ones raped the black ones)."

You're just an idiot dude. This dog won't hunt in TYOOL 2023.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:26 PM
Talking of MLK, if God is a man then his speech about all men being created equal is an attempt to destroy God. He's a liberal though, they hate God.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:27 PM
I'd like to hear each one of you define liberal :o

plz I really want to hear what you guys think being a liberal means.

Then we can talk if he was one.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:28 PM
Talking of MLK, if God is a man then his speech about all men being created equal is an attempt to destroy God. He's a liberal though, they hate God.

God did incarnate as a man. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel) AND WE FUCKING MURDERED HIM.

We suck.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:30 PM

The economy and the Iraq (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww)

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:31 PM

Brain damaged, android, incomplete being, actor, party pooper, shit stirrer...

...liar...negative force...the bad guys...death cultist...

...deceitful.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:34 PM

Cat facts.

Twillight zone was like 10 years before star trek.

Every sci fi movie between 1946 and startrek was about how the nuke and war was going to kill us all.

The very first sci fi film was metropolous about consumerism destroying mankind

The very first, the VERY first science fiction ever written was by a woman and it was about reformation mankinds liberty.

The reason science fiction is like this is because it takes politics, and criticizes it. That's it, that's what sci fi is.

Rod Serling wrote a political show about black people having rights and it didn't get picked up, so he rewrote the same plot as a sci fi, and we got the twilight zone.

)_@#($)@#($

EVEN GOD DAMN JESUS did the seme thing.

Parables are just like science fiction. Just 2 melinia before there was science.

His parables are exactly like what that Rod Serling did with twilight zone, he told riddles that had where he reskinned the message so that the RICH listen to them and go "see im great" but instead the poor go "holy shit, that means the rich are evil!"

Jesus speaks in parables because the people do not see, hear and understand. The reason for their inability to comprehend, is their rejection of Jesus

That is exactly like what a liberal thinks science fiction is liberal.

"Liberals write science fiction as parables because the people who do not know liberalism or would reject it, do not see or understand the message"

Thats literally why Jesus spoke in parables.

So you can thank JESUS not Gene-sus.

The science fiction is a tool, poets use to reach audiences.

:mad:

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:35 PM
God did incarnate as a man. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel) AND WE FUCKING MURDERED HIM.

We suck.

No pain no gain.

You were his springboard.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:40 PM
No pain no gain.

You were his springboard.

CHRIST, by highest Heav'n ador'd,
CHRIST, the Everlasting Lord,
Late in Time behold him come,
Offspring of a Virgin's Womb.

Veil'd in Flesh, the Godhead see,
Hail th' Incarnate Deity!
Pleas'd as Man with Men t' appear
JESUS, our Immanuel here!

Hail the Heav'nly Prince of Peace!
Hail the Sun of Righteousness!
Light and Life to All he brings,
Ris'n with Healing in his Wings.

Mild he lays his Glory by,
Born—that Man no more may die,
Born—to raise the Sons of Earth,
Born—to give them Second Birth.

Come, Desire of Nations, come,
Fix in Us thy humble Home,
Rise, the Woman's Conqu'ring Seed,
Bruise in Us the Serpent's Head.

Now display thy saving Pow'r,
Ruin'd Nature now restore,
Now in Mystic Union join
Thine to Ours, and Ours to Thine.

Adam's Likeness, LORD, efface,
Stamp thy Image in its Place,
Second Adam from above,
Reinstate us in thy Love.

Let us Thee, tho' lost, regain,
Thee, the Life, the Inner Man:
O! to All Thyself impart,
Form'd in each Believing Heart.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:41 PM
Cat facts.

Twillight zone was like 10 years before star trek.

Every sci fi movie between 1946 and startrek was about how the nuke and war was going to kill us all.

the very first sci fi film was metropolous about consumerism destroying mankind

the very first, the VERY first science fiction ever written was by a WOMAN

and it was about mankinds liberty and reformation

the reason science fiction is "liberal" is because it takes politics, and critisizes it. Thats it, thats what sci fi is.

Rod Serling wrote a political show about black people having rights and it didn't get picked up, so he rewrote the same plot as a sci fi sone and we got the twilight zone

)_@#($)@#($

EVEN GOD DAMN JESUS did the seme thing.

Parables are just like science fiction. Just 2 melinia before there was science.

Science fiction, is just like his parables are exactly like what that Rod Serling did with twilight zone, where he reskinned the message so that the RICH listen to them and go "see im great" but instead the poor go "holy shit, that means the rich are evil!"

The science fiction is a tool, poets use to reach audiences.

:mad:

WW1 and WW2 is fake news bro.

I'm beginning to think you are too.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:45 PM
Even Jesus wrote in science fiction.

His parables are exactly like what that Rod Serling did with twilight zone.

Jesus speaks in parables because the people do not see, hear and understand. The reason for their inability to comprehend, is their rejection of Jesus

That is exactly like what a liberal thinks science fiction is liberal.

"Liberals write science fiction as parables because the people who do not know liberalism or would reject it, do not see or understand the message"

Thats literally why Jesus spoke in parables.

So you can thank JESUS not Gene-sus.

Im sure we can probably thank friggen GILGAMESH for this because all that story is pretty "hopeful about mankind's future" too.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:47 PM
WW1 and WW2 is fake news bro.

I'm beginning to think you are too.

Germania was culturally ambitious prior to both and lost decisively.

I think you are too.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:49 PM
What I hate about modern society is we literally are in the information age, and we think the first time someone told a fantasy story with a political message against the king, was 1966.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:55 PM
What I hate about modern society is we literally are in the information age, and we think the first time someone told a fantasy story with a political message against the king, was 1966.

Dude, don't let the computers fool you..this is like the stone age.

It's the disinformation age. We have to pay for food. That should be a clue we are living in medieval times.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:56 PM
Thats my point bro!

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 09:58 PM
Im just glad mindy kaling invented science fiction last year to help us get through it.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 09:59 PM
Germania was culturally ambitious prior to both and lost decisively.

I think you are too.

I'm pretty sure there's never been a world war.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 09:59 PM
Dude, don't let the computers fool you..this is like the stone age.

It's the disinformation age. We have to pay for food. That should be a clue we are living in medieval times.

What's wrong with paying for food and why does it mean this is the stone/medieval/disinformation age?

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:00 PM
I'm pretty sure there's never been a world war.

Just say "I'm stupid" and save some databytes.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 10:03 PM
What's wrong with paying for food and why does it mean this is the stone age?

Would you be okay with each meal costing $1 million? You don't understand what's wrong with paying for food so you should be okay with each meal costing $1 million.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 10:04 PM
Just say "I'm stupid" and save some databytes.

If it's so obvious there have been world wars then prove it to me. It should be easy for you to prove it if it's so obvious.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:06 PM
Would you be okay with each meal costing $1 million? You don't understand what's wrong with paying for food so you should be okay with each meal costing $1 million.

Hyperbole is not a well-formed or germane point of order

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:07 PM
If it's so obvious there have been world wars then prove it to me. It should be easy for you to prove it if it's so obvious.

It's a comprehensive term of massive co-belligerence.

I would concede on the technicalities and refer you back to the matter of autism.

Gugg
01-14-2023, 10:08 PM
Hyperbole is not a well-formed or germane point of order

So you want to pay for food, just not too much.

mcoy
01-14-2023, 10:09 PM
He literally tells ppl no drugs and no I won't fix your ship for you and literally gets annoyed when the rules say he has to get involved in less enlightened cultures (because someone already did something dumb and they are then duty bound by the prime directive to unfuck it).

Lower Decks followed up on this.

-Mcoy

Gugg
01-14-2023, 10:09 PM
It's a comprehensive term of massive co-belligerence.

I would concede on the technicalities and refer you back to the matter of autism.

That's your "proof" there was a world war.

I rest my case.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:17 PM
What's wrong with paying for food and why does it mean this is the stone/medieval/disinformation age?

I just told you a guy in this timeline just said sci fi is progressive because of a long tradition mindy kaling started when she invented startrek in 1984.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:26 PM
That's your "proof" there was a world war.

I rest my case.

co-bel·lig·er·ent

noun
any of two or more nations engaged in war as allies.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:37 PM
I just told you a guy in this timeline just said sci fi is progressive because of a long tradition mindy kaling started when she invented startrek in 1984.

I thought she made the new Scooby Doo?

Let's talk about Scooby Doo. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11627883/Mindy-Kalings-new-Velma-series-slammed-sexualizing-15-year-old-characters.html)

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:42 PM
I thought she made the new Scooby Doo?

Let's talk about Scooby Doo. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11627883/Mindy-Kalings-new-Velma-series-slammed-sexualizing-15-year-old-characters.html)

No gene Rodenberry made that.

but by all means, start a thread, that one is fun :p

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:45 PM
No gene Rodenberry made that.

but by all means, start a thread, that one is fun :p

No you do it, it's not me it's Jib content!

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:46 PM
It would have to have her announce that she wrote it for satan for me :p

My only comment is the libs were roasting the ben shapiro western movie for having 8% on RT

but then this came out and it got 7%

2 sides of same coin :o

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:48 PM
I'm gonna google a 2 sided die and then you'll have to do it if you're wrong

Ok go

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:56 PM
I'm gonna google a 2 sided die and then you'll have to do it if you're wrong

Ok go

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413596

:p

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:00 PM
uhh, Star Trek has since day one been HUGELY into the socialist propaganda

they make it look good tho

obv its fiction.

loramin
01-15-2023, 12:34 PM

I go with the traditional definition: liberals are the people trying to change society to make it better ... but sometimes they make it worse in the process, because changing society for the better is difficult.

Conservatives ... as their name suggests, want to conserve things as they are. They're the people trying to keep liberals from changing things, which sometimes means stopping them from making mistakes, but often instead means keeping society stuck with its problems.

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 12:35 PM
I go with the traditional definition: liberals are the people trying to change society to make it better ... but sometimes they make it worse in the process, because changing society for the better is difficult.

That's a Progressive, not a Liberal.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:09 PM

Conservatives ... as their name suggests, want to conserve things as they are. They're the people trying to keep liberals from changing things, which sometimes means stopping them from making mistakes, but often instead means keeping society stuck with its problems.

A conservaive and a liberal are 50/50 right.

You think that your side is 75 and the other is 25 right.

Thats reactionary, and conservative, more than it is lilberal.

A liberal would be more open minded.

A real liberal that is.

A real liberal would admit that there was a political solution to Ukraine.

Killing hundreds of thousands and risking nuclear war to defend the notion of Americanism is about as conservative as you can get.

Things have changed since 2016

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:12 PM
Like literally, I'm an environmental socialist, but I can tell you that I see a lot of the stuf my side is doing is insane.

So I say, hey lets not do that, lets do this.

And the response from my "liberal open minded friends is" Shutup you putin simp, you're a nazi, and a racist paste eater and trump supporter.

We HAVE to do war, we HAVE to bail out the rich.

If you cant say that trump seemed to have stopped war for 4 years, then you're not a liberal.

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 01:36 PM
Like literally, I'm an environmental socialist, but I can tell you that I see a lot of the stuf my side is doing is insane.

So I say, hey lets not do that, lets do this.

And the response from my "liberal open minded friends is" Shutup you putin simp, you're a nazi, and a racist paste eater and trump supporter.

We HAVE to do war, we HAVE to bail out the rich.

If you cant say that trump seemed to have stopped war for 4 years, then you're not a liberal.

Democrats have abandoned/fucked over true leftists.

Or atleast left-populists.

The Bernie/AOC types are under the thumb of the establishment.

The best thing Leftists could do right now is join up with right-populists and dismantle the forces at the top.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:39 PM
The definition given of a liberal is:

A person who wants to change the world for the better, but sometimes they make it worse in the process, but if you listen to them it will be better eventually.

You are not open to other ideas, think all of yours are right and better, and dont want to try anything else.

That is as conservative as it gets.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:40 PM

The best thing Leftists could do right now is join up with right-populists and dismantle the forces at the top.

"After Hitler, our turn!" :rolleyes:

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:41 PM
Here's an idea, lets negotiate instead of do war?

NO WE HAVE TO DO WAR 100 BILLION FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

how the f is that liberal?

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:44 PM
You know who else wants to do war and genocide than negotiate?

JLP in the "action movie" most (actual liberal) fans consider the jump the shark moment of TNG.

Because that's conservative shit.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:48 PM
This is the test to see if you are a liberal:

"Hmm... it seems the guy I hate actually was able to maintain peace and stability in some regions, I may not like him, but under his management more lives were saved and the world was a safer space.

This makes me question my stance on things... there does seem to have been a diplomatic solution, that disappeared as soon as the party who spent the last 4 years saying Russia has attacked American democracy was elected."

If you cant say that, then you are a staunch conservative.

Just becuase the estabhlishment has changed the color of the clothes they wear to blue, does not mean the concepts of democracy first - war to defend it - and maintain the capitalist's status quo isnt the entire ethos of the modern democratic party.

That's what was defined as conservative.

So the modern liberal, is a republican at this point, and the only closed minded warhawks are democrats.

Things.

Change.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:52 PM
Ironically if you want to do poopulism(and you shouldn't), the best move would be supporting the removal of the Senate filibuster.

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 01:57 PM
"After Hitler, our turn!" :rolleyes:

You're the Leftist.

And yet you don't want change?

Sounds pretty Conservative...

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Even Bill Maher is not a liberal.

That guy thinks he has everything figured out.

A liberal was someone who was willing to admit they dont, so they can learn how.

That's what jean luc was about.

That's why people think he's a liberal, he's a liberal by the definition of the websters word liberal.

Not the google political definition.

The prime directive is: a border wall, and letting russia and ukraine work it out.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:12 PM
Actual dictionary definition of liberal:

noun. lib·​er·​al ˈli-b(ə-)rəl. : a person who is liberal: such as. : one who is open-minded or not strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional, or established forms or ways.

Even googles description of a liberal, is a modern libertarian and NOT a progressive:

noun lib·er·al a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

A progrsesive, is a PROGRESSIVE.

They used to be made up mostly of liberals, until progressives became about war, and establishment status quo.

Horza
01-15-2023, 02:14 PM

Imagine seriously thinking Bernie and AOC would rather work with a bunch of paste eating insurrectionists like yourself than the Democrats.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:15 PM
Imagine thinking that your political identy is defined by 2 other people you dont know.

Populism is populism.

And it aint only liberal or conservative.

Horza
01-15-2023, 02:21 PM
Imagine thinking that your political identy is defined by 2 other people you dont know.

Populism is populism.

And it aint only liberal or conservative.

Nobody is stupid enough to help you set up an ethnostate or something similarly retarded that isn't already addicted to Fox News, you should find more Tulsi Gabbards and not waste your time trying to get Bernie to endorse the fat pedophile you worship.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 02:22 PM
Actual dictionary definition of liberal:

Even googles description of a liberal, is a modern libertarian and NOT a progressive:

A progrsesive, is a PROGRESSIVE.

They used to be made up mostly of liberals, until progressives became about war, and establishment status quo.

Libertarian = negative rights
Progressive = positive rights

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:22 PM
Nobody is stupid enough to help you set up an ethnostate or something similarly retarded that isn't already addicted to Fox News, you should find more Tulsi Gabbards and not waste your time trying to get Bernie to endorse the fat pedophile you worship.

This guy is a modern liberal lol

Nice toxic masculinity you have there.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:23 PM
Libertarian = negative rights
Progressive = positive rights

libtards = authority equals freedom!

Horza
01-15-2023, 02:24 PM
This guy is a modern liberal lol

Nice toxic masculinity you have there.

Did you see that Gabbard finally guest hosted Tucker's show last year? Liberals, am I right? :p

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:25 PM
I mean, if you cant see that those two can get along as a good thing.

Then you might be a conservative!

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 02:33 PM
libtards = authority equals freedom!

I like public utility.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 02:34 PM
I like oxygen.

61ZqBW30LLA

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 02:48 PM
I like oxygen.

61ZqBW30LLA

I like internet access, but I hate cable company.

Lune
01-15-2023, 04:13 PM
TNG exists in a universe where humanity is literally in fully automated luxury gay space communism mode... while there is commerce and currency, there is no systemic capitalism, and 95% of humans don't view the pursuit of profit for profit alone a meaningful endeavor.

Yet Picard inhabits a sphere of human society that is hierarchical and somewhat authoritarian in nature. If anything, Picard is the far right wing of his time. He got shown what it would have been like if he had lived his life as a sissy cuck (Tapestry), and he'd have rather died lol

Picard isn't fucking henpecked, he just obeys the chain of command. He's incredibly competitive and ambitious. After all he won the academy marathon as a freshman. He also fucks bitches.

Basically OP you don't seem to know shit about TNG and it's embarrassing.

Evia
01-15-2023, 04:27 PM
It couldn't be that maybe what you view to be right or left wing is just incorrect?

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 04:35 PM
TNG exists in a universe where humanity is literally in fully automated luxury gay space communism mode...

I said it before, and Ill say it again! JLP is a follower of the antichrist (federation of planets) (https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/)

:o

Picard is the far right wing of his time

Strong agree :)

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 04:39 PM
Imagine seriously thinking Bernie and AOC would rather work with a bunch of paste eating insurrectionists like yourself than the Democrats.

Then enjoy living in shit while being scammed by your leaders.

Jobaber
01-16-2023, 04:26 PM
Check out JLP and the crew normalizing bad behavior. #MeToo

Z61qlz_P_28

magnetaress
01-16-2023, 04:50 PM
TNG exists in a universe where humanity is literally in fully automated luxury gay space communism mode... while there is commerce and currency, there is no systemic capitalism, and 95% of humans don't view the pursuit of profit for profit alone a meaningful endeavor.

Yet Picard inhabits a sphere of human society that is hierarchical and somewhat authoritarian in nature. If anything, Picard is the far right wing of his time. He got shown what it would have been like if he had lived his life as a sissy cuck (Tapestry), and he'd have rather died lol

Picard isn't fucking henpecked, he just obeys the chain of command. He's incredibly competitive and ambitious. After all he won the academy marathon as a freshman. He also fucks bitches.

Basically OP you don't seem to know shit about TNG and it's embarrassing.

JLP is def a chad

Jobaber
01-16-2023, 04:52 PM
JLP is def a chad

JLP when you tell him someone coerced you into sex from a position of power.

https://i.imgur.com/kDmb3Ve.png

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 05:26 PM

What if Data was really just retarded this entire time?

MrSparkle001
01-17-2023, 12:29 PM
He's,

- Nosey parker (curtain twitcher).

https://media.tenor.com/RN-D8M_J9LoAAAAC/friends-what-is-that.gif

goblinmob
01-17-2023, 01:31 PM

Z61qlz_P_28

I can't get over the thumbnail for this video :D

Encroaching Death
01-17-2023, 01:33 PM