PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Files - Russians Were Helping the Dems lol

Castle2.0
01-13-2023, 01:21 AM
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1613589031773769739

It was the other way around. The lies about Russia collusion etc. was just taken up and magnified by Russian accounts.

Top 10 political self-own.

WokeCat
01-13-2023, 01:52 AM
It's hard to imagine Russia or China would want Trump as President. I doubt that Russia would have dared invaded Ukraine with Trump in office. Back in 2016 I remember when everyone said if Hillary got elected she would start a war with Russia, and that never really made sense to me until fairly recently.

Trexller
01-13-2023, 02:12 AM
Told you so.

Over and over and over, I told you so.

For the past ~3 years, I told you so.

Jobaber
01-13-2023, 04:04 AM
It's hard to imagine Russia or China would want Trump as President. I doubt that Russia would have dared invaded Ukraine with Trump in office. Back in 2016 I remember when everyone said if Hillary got elected she would start a war with Russia, and that never really made sense to me until fairly recently.

god damn I love this guy

unsunghero
01-13-2023, 04:16 AM
Nuh uh they said Russia made trump win

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 11:34 AM
It's hard to imagine Russia or China would want Trump as President.

I don't think they were trying to get anyone elected as much as they were trying to promote divisive politics and chaos.

For example, the Russian government was proven to be investing in ads that both supported and opposed the same topic in an individual city.

aussenseiter
01-13-2023, 11:50 AM
Russia (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-condemns-russias-attack-on-georgia/)

Russia (https://twitter.com/thedemocrats/status/260497619862835201?lang=en)

Russia (https://www.brookings.edu/articles/u-s-russia-relations-in-the-second-obama-administration/)

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 11:58 AM
Russia...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c32cc707e48cdf5342d60ceda4c81ff0/tumblr_oejsqzniML1v1frjoo1_400.gif

aussenseiter
01-13-2023, 12:04 PM
Russia...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c32cc707e48cdf5342d60ceda4c81ff0/tumblr_oejsqzniML1v1frjoo1_400.gif

Russia (https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-not-our-friend)

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 12:05 PM
Russia (https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-not-our-friend)

I'd listen to his national security advice if he wasn't still dating a Chinese spy (despite being warned by the FBI...)

MrSparkle001
01-13-2023, 12:45 PM

https://media.tenor.com/EKt2Luq-ivIAAAAC/why-would-you-say-something-so-controversial-yet-so-brave.gif

magnetaress
01-13-2023, 01:24 PM
Russia...

dude has a job and is well fed

PRogers
01-13-2023, 01:29 PM
I investigated myself and found Ive done nothing wrong. - Twitter.

Our eyes and ears were not witness.

Companies, police, and politicians always tell the truth. Especially when it makes them look bad.

Botten
01-13-2023, 02:14 PM
I am genuinely scared to click on the link.

Republicans are only after dick pics of Hunter Biden.

And the last one gave foot note; I sure this is no different.

Searches were carried out by third parties, so the documents could be limited.

which just screamed professional research. *rolleyes

Facts are there was Russian disinformation bots on Twitter regardless of how many - verified in all information.

And no matter how involved Twitter was it does not excuse:

Cambridge Analytica methods after Trump’s campaign literally handed over internal polling data to the Russians.

Besides this is a Castle2.0 thread. He is riddle in failure in whatever he touches. If we had invested in Bitcoin on its death roll from 40,000 when he asked us all we would have gone bankrupt.

aussenseiter
01-13-2023, 02:49 PM
Suddenly Republicans don't like misinformation :rolleyes:

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 03:05 PM

Suddenly Democrats don't mind Russian interference :rolleyes:

aussenseiter
01-13-2023, 03:08 PM

That is dangerous political speech

magnetaress
01-13-2023, 03:08 PM

:eek:

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 03:35 PM
That is dangerous political speech

Quick! Better ban it to keep me safe!

aussenseiter
01-13-2023, 03:53 PM
Quick! Better ban it to keep me safe!

Agree, zero consequences for Congressional trolls.

Encroaching Death
01-13-2023, 04:04 PM
Agree, zero consequences for Congressional trolls.

BAN ALL SPEECH!! You can never be too safe. Someone might get cut by a word!

People are meant to be controlled and being told what to do.

Jobaber
01-13-2023, 08:18 PM
Prediction:

"I warned you what would happen"

Will be on the news one day :o

Botten
01-14-2023, 07:09 PM
The Anti-Twitter Files: January 6th Committee Report Shows How Twitter Leaned Over Backwards To Protect Trump & Conservatives (https://www.techdirt.com/2023/01/13/the-anti-twitter-files-january-6th-committee-report-shows-how-twitter-leaned-over-backwards-to-protect-trump-conservatives/)

Looks like Twitter-files has been lying.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:18 PM
YOU have twitter files?

Well we have ANTI twitter files.

Checkmate! (my side is really different!)

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 10:31 PM
The Anti-Twitter Files: January 6th Committee Report Shows How Twitter Leaned Over Backwards To Protect Trump & Conservatives (https://www.techdirt.com/2023/01/13/the-anti-twitter-files-january-6th-committee-report-shows-how-twitter-leaned-over-backwards-to-protect-trump-conservatives/)

Looks like Twitter-files has been lying.

How is it leaned-over?

I've always known it as bent-over.

I'm curious about the authors idiolect. :p

Elizondo
01-14-2023, 10:37 PM
Some serious cope and seethe shark jumping from Commie Dems in this thread already

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:41 PM
Hey magna, remember how I was saying the universe being constantly generated by a bot?

Check out 2023's plots so far:

Red Side
twitter silenced us
took classified docs

blue side
twitter silenced us
took classified docs

:o

Trexller
01-14-2023, 10:55 PM
Told you so.

Over and over and over, I told you so.

For the past ~3 years, I told you so.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 10:57 PM
Trex, is that what you predict putin is gonna be saying in 2024? Cus I do.

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:04 PM
Trex, is that what you predict putin is gonna be saying in 2024? Cus I do.

nah i predict in 2024 putin will be claiming that conceeding the crimean territory for luhansk and donetsk is a massive victory for the russian people.

this is after 500,000 russian soldiers are dead, the ruble hyper inflates, and every top brass oligarch in russia /tells Putin, 'Make this look good, or you are dead'

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 11:05 PM
nah i predict in 2024 putin will be claiming that conceeding the crimean territory for luhansk and donetsk is a massive victory for the russian people.

this is after 500,000 russian soldiers are dead, the ruble hyper inflates, and every top brass oligarch in russia /tells Putin, 'Make this look good, or you are dead'

I bet he will just turn off the lights to his prison cell and not the earth, hope you're right.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 11:10 PM

I think he keeps all his GAINZ and nato just accepts it in the name of peace

Then we get the real war in 2026(after the brief Irish war next year)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8_83rvUIAENXIb.jpg

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:18 PM
I think he keeps all his GAINZ and nato just accepts it in the name of peace

Then we get the real war in 2026(after the Irish reunification war next year)

he can't keep it, not if NATO wants to save face. Forget about nukes. Nukes are a saber rattle to the chronically terrified, people who are gonna be scared regardless of what goes on in the world, thats who the nuclear sabre rattling is aimed at.

Anyone with half a brain understands that M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) is still as effective a deterrent as it was during the entire cold war.

Putin isn't stupid or insane, if you ever think you're enemy is stupid or insane, then you've already lost. Putin knows that if he so much as primes a nuclear missile, then 5,000 other missiles are gonna be primed to go. all the nuke talk is entirely for the media.

Not to over simplify, like any major conflict, this is super complicated and there are machinations in play that civilians like us will never know about or understand.

one thing that is very easy to understand is that ANYONE who uses a nuclear weapon, will no longer have a country.

It is in any leaders' best interest, to NOT use a nuclear weapon, if they intend to remain the leader, or intend to remain being a nation altogether.

This is a basic overview of what such a conflict might look like, you'll realize that anyone who is smart enough to make a nuke, also knows exactly what this video suggests. This video also explains very well why it is necessary to have 5,000 nuclear weapons.

IuxfFFmSZC4

If you wanna know more, there are other related vids on that channel.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 11:24 PM
he can't keep it, not if NATO wants to save face. Forget about nukes. Nukes are a saber rattle to the chronically terrified, people who are gonna be scared regardless of what goes on in the world, thats who the nuclear sabre rattling is aimed at.

Anyone with half a brain understands that M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) is still as effective a deterrent as it was during the entire cold war.

Putin isn't stupid or insane, if you ever think you're enemy is stupid or insane, then you've already lost. Putin knows that if he so much as primes a nuclear missile, then 5,000 other missiles are gonna be primed to go. all the nuke talk is entirely for the media.

Not to over simplify, like any major conflict, this is super complicated and there are machinations in play that civilians like us will never know about or understand.

one thing that is very easy to understand is that ANYONE who uses a nuclear weapon, will no longer have a country.

It is in any leaders' best interest, to NOT use a nuclear weapon, if they intend to remain the leader, or intend to remain being a nation altogether.

This is a basic overview of what such a conflict might look like, you'll realize that anyone who is smart enough to make a nuke, also knows exactly what this video suggests. This video also explains very well why it is necessary to have 5,000 nuclear weapons.

IuxfFFmSZC4

If you wanna know more, there are other related vids on that channel.

NATO only has US, UK, and France that can nuke and that will never happen.

Ukraine has been without elecricity for months now and they're probably real tired of Zelensky's bullshit. Holy Russia can just wait him out and his people will take care of the problem.

I'll watch your video now.

e: nevermind its way too long

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 11:26 PM

ahhh he crazy this is just a coincidence flying scroll? No way.

https://i.imgur.com/Gkrm8vS.png

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 11:32 PM
This is a basic overview of what such a conflict might look like

Pretty much every anallyst everywhre has always been wrong about anything.

I got news for them, this is how it will look like

BOOOM!

"what the fuck!"

"What happened!"

"EVERYONE CHILL EVERYONE CHILL!"

"IS IT TH EEND??!?!?!"

"no calm down it was a powerplant exploison you IDIOT"

"NO IT WAS ALIENS!"

"SHUT UP FUCK YOU!"

"breaking news putin says: I wanrned you what would happen, if all military aggression does not cease around the world, we all will be forced to bring the world to its knees, russia has turned down its weapons, china as well, it is up to the west to decide, does everyone on earth die or do we have peace"

"WHAT THE FUICK RREEEE!!!"
"FUCK THEM STAND OUR GROUND FUCK YOU!

"CIVIL WAR FUCK YOU!!!"

"jibjob greetings messages magna: its time to move to the cheese caves"

Antichrist rises.

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:33 PM
Now take a look at this map:

https://liveuamap.com/

it's an open source intelligence site for this conflict, the eastern territories in bold red (luhansk and donetsk, which have been pro russian) are expected to be turned over to russia, along with I assume a portion eastern ukrainian territory where there are large russian populations, many of these people want to be russians anyway, I say let em go.

Giving up this territory will still enable the russians to access the black sea, netting them 2 more warm water ports. (prior to the annexation of crimea, only kaliningrad was ice free year round, and kaliningrad has a littany of its own EU problems) There is no way the western world is gonna allow crimea or kherson to become another territory like kaliningrad, the only reason the soviets got it was because at the end of WW2 no one was in a position to tell stalin to fuck off, and frankly everyone was so sick of fighting they were like yeah ok whatever you can have it.

Crimea, Kherson and most of Zaporizhia will return to ukrainian control. Now each country has made a "gain" and can go tell their respective medias about how they got the "better end of the deal"

then we just chill and wait for the next geo-political dust up, and all the smart money is on Taiwan.

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:37 PM
Pretty much every anallyst everywhre has always been wrong about anything.

I got news for them, this is how it will look like

BOOOM!

"what the fuck!"

"What happened!"

"EVERYONE CHILL EVERYONE CHILL!"

"IS IT TH EEND??!?!?!"

"no calm down it was a powerplant exploison you IDIOT"

"NO IT WAS ALIENS!"

"SHUT UP FUCK YOU!"

"breaking news putin says: I wanrned you what would happen, if all military aggression does not cease around the world, we all will be forced to bring the world to its knees, russia has turned down its weapons, china as well, it is up to the west to decide, does everyone on earth die or do we have peace"

"WHAT THE FUICK RREEEE!!!"
"FUCK THEM STAND OUR GROUND FUCK YOU!

"CIVIL WAR FUCK YOU!!!"

"jibjob greetings messages magna: its time to move to the cheese caves"

Antichrist rises.

I know you pine for the end of the world, and god knows this world deserves to burn

but i can't get over the feeling that we just aren't lucky enough for this world to end. I'm 99% sure that the world is just gonna suck super hard for a few millenia, then however this experiment is intended to end will play out

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 11:38 PM
Now take a look at this map:

https://liveuamap.com/

it's an open source intelligence site for this conflict, the eastern territories in bold red (luhansk and donetsk, which have been pro russian) are expected to be turned over to russia, along with I assume a portion eastern ukrainian territory where there are large russian populations, many of these people want to be russians anyway, I say let em go.

Giving up this territory will still enable the russians to access the black sea, netting them 2 more warm water ports. (prior to the annexation of crimea, only kaliningrad was ice free year round, and kaliningrad has a littany of its own EU problems) There is no way the western world is gonna allow crimea or kherson to become another territory like kaliningrad, the only reason the soviets got it was because at the end of WW2 no one was in a position to tell stalin to fuck off, and frankly everyone was so sick of fighting they were like yeah ok whatever you can have it.

Crimea, Kherson and most of Zaporizhia will return to ukrainian control. Now each country has made a "gain" and can go tell their respective medias about how they got the "better end of the deal"

then we just chill and wait for the next geo-political dust up, and all the smart money is on Taiwan.

Crimea had a fraudulent election, apparently (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Crimean_status_referendum) :o

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 11:41 PM
Check this out though:

Ukraine GDP per capita: 4,835.57 USD (2021)

Russia GDP per capita: 12,194.78 USD (2021)

Which country better to live in?

Trexller
01-14-2023, 11:49 PM
Check this out though:

Ukraine GDP per capita: 4,835.57 USD (2021)

Russia GDP per capita: 12,194.78 USD (2021)

Which country better to live in?

Trusting government statistics from russia is like believing whatever the CCP tells you

I'd move to ukraine long before i moved to russia.

Eastern European women are the hottest in the world.

Yep.

aussenseiter
01-14-2023, 11:52 PM
Trusting government statistics from russia is like believing whatever the CCP tells you

I'd move to ukraine long before i moved to russia.

Eastern European women are the hottest in the world.

Yep.

Those are from Google, not Russia.

I guess it's from this website (https://datacommons.org/place/country/RUS?utm_medium=explore&mprop=amount&popt=EconomicActivity&cpv=activitySource%2CGrossDomesticProduction&hl=en), also Not Russia.

Jobaber
01-14-2023, 11:59 PM
I know you pine for the end of the world, and god knows this world deserves to burn

but i can't get over the feeling that we just aren't lucky enough for this world to end. I'm 99% sure that the world is just gonna suck super hard for a few millenia, then however this experiment is intended to end will play out

hey I'm right there with you, but just saying

seal 1 - disguised as the lamb a lion is given a crown and a bow to conquer
seal 2 - the red horse of war tells men to kill each other
seal 3 - massive inflation causes starvation but the wealthy are able to live life as if it hasn't changed (you are here)
seal 4 - famine and mass deaths begin (Myocarditis? :o ) causing massive crime and hell to reign on earth
seal 5 - the christens will be martyred (civil war? Terrorism? (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1043463119900327))
seal 6 - a great earthquake happens and the sky becomes dark
seal 7 - ✝️️✞☦✝✟♱⛪🛐🙏📿👼🧔🏽

When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

A great world work revealed in Revelation chapter seven takes place before the coming of Christ, and when it is finished we come to the opening of the final seal and silence in heaven.

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:01 AM
Those are from Google, not Russia.

I guess it's from this website (https://datacommons.org/place/country/RUS?utm_medium=explore&mprop=amount&popt=EconomicActivity&cpv=activitySource%2CGrossDomesticProduction&hl=en), also Not Russia.

any such data began it's life at a PR meeting somewhere in the Kremlin, then it was placed in such a location or outlet that would make it appear to be legit.

the KGB (now called FSB) was leaps and bounds ahead of the CIA or MI6 during the cold war, so its not difficult to believe they are still on top of their game, especially given that the Russian head of state is an old school KGB guy.

too many people think that because the russians lack mcdonalds starbucks and endless neon signage, that they haven't kept up with the things that they think are important.

those same people are going to point to the obviously failed invasion of ukraine and think that the russians don't have jack shit for a military, while that definitely appears to be the case at current, the russian military has yet to field their best of the best equipment at large scale.

So i figure that if their statements about their cutting edge military gear are even half true, then they are reserving this equipment for the event they have to actually go fight a real military.

They are gonna keep on getting ass blasted by western weapons in Ukraine, because they don't have to bring the best of the best to bear to accomplish whatever they think their goal in ukraine is.

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:03 AM
hey I'm right there with you, but just saying

seal 1 - disguised as the lamb they are given the power to conquer
seal 2 - the red horse of war tells men to kill each other
seal 3 - massive inflation causes starvation but the wealthy are able to live life as if it hasn't changed (you are here)
seal 4 - famine and mass deaths begin (Myocarditis? :o ) causing massive crime and hell to reign on earth
seal 5 - the christens will be martyred (civil war? Terrorism? (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1043463119900327))
seal 6 - a great earthquake happens and the sky becomes dark
seal 7 - ✝️️✞☦✝✟♱⛪🛐🙏📿👼🧔🏽

When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

A great world work revealed in Revelation chapter seven takes place before the coming of Christ, and when it is finished we come to the opening of the final seal and silence in heaven.

isn't there something in Revelation about there being 1000 years of prosperity after a few centuries of misery? we havent even completed one century of misery, so unfortunately we probably have to live the rest of our lives naturally.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 12:07 AM
any such data began it's life at a PR meeting somewhere in the Kremlin, then it was placed in such a location or outlet that would make it appear to be legit.

the KGB (now called FSB) was leaps and bounds ahead of the CIA or MI6 during the cold war, so its not difficult to believe they are still on top of their game, especially given that the Russian head of state is an old school KGB guy.

too many people think that because the russians lack mcdonalds starbucks and endless neon signage, that they haven't kept up with the things that they think are important.

those same people are going to point to the obviously failed invasion of ukraine and think that the russians don't have jack shit for a military, while that definitely appears to be the case at current, the russian military has yet to field their best of the best equipment at large scale.

So i figure that if their statements about their cutting edge military gear are even half true, then they are reserving this equipment for the event they have to actually go fight a real military.

They are gonna keep on getting ass blasted by western weapons in Ukraine, because they don't have to bring the best of the best to bear to accomplish whatever they think their goal in ukraine is.

I'm with you there, Holy Russia has brought Ukraine down with absolute garbage forces. Their garbage just happens to be slightly better than Ukrainian garbage.

Even then their losses are incredibly exaggerated in the West by our only sourcing being Ukrainian state news (Kyiv "Independent")

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:14 AM
I'm with you there, Holy Russia has brought Ukraine down with absolute garbage forces.

Even then their losses are incredibly exaggerated in the West by our only sourcing being Ukrainian state news (Kyiv "Independent")

M16 said that russian losses are about 100k people as of the new year. They probably aren't gonna be far off. Forgetting where I read it, iirc the ukrainians have lost 60k people.

the russian military doesn't value human life the like the western world does, a life lost is the same as a bullet fired, it was used for a purpose, and can be replaced.

so measuring russia's performance in ukraine in terms of lives lost, isn't exactly the best metric, nor is measuring the amount of equipment lost, because russia has absolutely shitloads of tanks, BMPs, artillery pieces etc. When they have to give ground, they leave that junk behind because there is more coming, at least thats the plan, everyone says that their logistics are beyond garbage, but again, there is the fog of war, and on top of that, we're viewing the conflict through heavily censored media sources.

Im set in my earlier statement, about what the geo-political lines will look like when the dust settles. This is by all accounts a modern war, but its also one that isn't being fought with the conventions that we in the west expect to see in a modern war.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 12:16 AM
isn't there something in Revelation about there being 1000 years of prosperity after a few centuries of misery? we haven't even completed one century of misery, so unfortunately we probably have to live the rest of our lives naturally.

first the 6 seals are broken and after that, the antichrist rises, and jesus and him have this epic battle and then we get the 1000 years of peace and prosperity on earth.

I think were in seal 3 and about to start seal 4 this year, which based on how long it took us to get here from seal 1 (covid) it should be around apophis that seal 6 happens (and so that could be an impact that causes the sky to darken) Or based on all the volcanic and climate activity we have, it's one of those magnetic pole reversals, or just maybe hawaii explodes and sinks into the ocean but that causes some kind of massive damage to the atmosphere, or maybe a few of the above, by then shit should be pretty nuts.

But after that, this stuff happens:

The Sealing of the 144,000 (7:1-8)

This is where people begin to make the treck to Jerusalem, which will take the entire tribulation, most die along the way and as they head there the antichrist will have already risen and made it his home.

I like to imagine we'll be living in some half assed surveillance state trying to pick up the pieces, and all of us will be in the woods posting on p99 hiding from the Christian hunters.

The Great Multitude (7:9-17)

This is where all the p99ers meet up because we saw this coming and Jesus is there too.

Seventh Seal: Silence in Heaven (8:1)

This is when the 7 trumpets begin, they are the full blown end of days battle between good and evil, scorpion bugs, demons, gods your worst fears come to life. And in the end, if you can manage to stay alive long enough, you get 1000 years of peace on earth as it is in heaven.

Then idk what happens.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 12:17 AM
M16 said that russian losses are about 100k people as of the new year. They probably aren't gonna be far off. Forgetting where I read it, iirc the ukrainians have lost 60k people.

the russian military doesn't value human life the like the western world does, a life lost is the same as a bullet fired, it was used for a purpose, and can be replaced.

so measuring russia's performance in ukraine in terms of lives lost, isn't exactly the best metric, nor is measuring the amount of equipment lost, because russia has absolutely shitloads of tanks, BMPs, artillery pieces etc. When they have to give ground, they leave that junk behind because there is more coming, at least thats the plan, everyone says that their logistics are beyond garbage, but again, there is the fog of war, and on top of that, we're viewing the conflict through heavily censored media sources.

Im set in my earlier statement, about what the geo-political lines will look like when the dust settles. This is by all accounts a modern war, but its also one that isn't being fought with the conventions that we in the west expect to see in a modern war.

Who/what is M16?

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:18 AM
Who/what is M16?

oops

it's MI-6

British Intelligence, like the CIA but in England.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 12:28 AM
oops

it's MI-6

British Intelligence, like the CIA but in England.

100k is just complete bullshit (https://www.lemonde.fr/en/les-decodeurs/article/2022/09/26/war-in-ukraine-why-it-is-so-hard-to-estimate-the-number-of-dead_5998268_8.html)

200k is Tromp bullshit (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63580372)

(I couldn't find a German source that didn't suck. Starkind? :o)

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:30 AM
first the 6 seals are broken and after that, the antichrist rises, and jesus and him have this epic battle and then we get the 1000 years of peace and prosperity on earth.

I think were in seal 3 and about to start seal 4 this year, which based on how long it took us to get here from seal 1 (covid) it should be around apophis that seal 6 happens (and so that could be an impact that causes the sky to darken) Or based on all the volcanic and climate activity we have, it's one of those magnetic pole reversals, or just maybe hawaii explodes and sinks into the ocean but that causes some kind of massive damage to the atmosphere, or maybe a few of the above, by then shit should be pretty nuts.

But after that, this stuff happens:

The Sealing of the 144,000 (7:1-8)

This is where people begin to make the treck to Jerusalem, which will take the entire tribulation, most die along the way and as they head there the antichrist will have already risen and made it his home.

I like to imagine we'll be living in some half assed surveillance state trying to pick up the pieces, and all of us will be in the woods posting on p99 hiding from the Christian hunters.

The Great Multitude (7:9-17)

This is where all the p99ers meet up because we saw this coming and Jesus is there too.

Seventh Seal: Silence in Heaven (8:1)

This is when the 7 trumpets begin, they are the full blown end of days battle between good and evil, scorpion bugs, demons, gods your worst fears come to life. And in the end, if you can manage to stay alive long enough, you get 1000 years of peace on earth as it is in heaven.

Then idk what happens.

yeah that doesn't sound too great.

im not goin to jerusalem

maybe i should just build an ultra hardened, super luxurious bunker...

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 12:36 AM
yeah that doesn't sound too great.

im not goin to jerusalem

maybe i should just build an ultra hardened, super luxurious bunker...

I think being mobile would be key, but taht bunker can get you through a lot. By the time the bug scorpions and shadow creatures come out we're gonna be running for our lives from everything.

I think its designed to get us to huddle together and either love or eat each other.

god aint no dummy

the cheese caves in the south I think are gonna be full of good folk, and in Colorado there should be a place to hide from the 6th seal (im just making this shit up but I might be right)

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:48 AM
100k is just complete bullshit (https://www.lemonde.fr/en/les-decodeurs/article/2022/09/26/war-in-ukraine-why-it-is-so-hard-to-estimate-the-number-of-dead_5998268_8.html)

200k is Tromp bullshit (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63580372)

(I couldn't find a German source that didn't suck. Starkind? :o)

Botten is a Kraut, maybe he knows some accurate source. Deutsch Welle is a decent german news agency.

100k dead russians after a year fighting this conflict isn't that hard to believe if you know russian military ground force tactics. In their mind, its all about overwhelming numbers and artillery saturation.

They haven't had a great time with either of these tactics so far though. in the U.S. "reserve troops" means like, folks you could call upon should active duty troops need more. In Russia that term means something closer to the troops you can count on when all else fails.

Gotta consider who is being sent to die in ukraine. A few hundred thousand of inexperienced soldiers who were just unlucky enough to be enlisted when Putin got antsy, as well as The Wagner Group (russian mercenary corporation) has basically cleaned out all the mental hospitals and the prisons for more cannon fodder.

This isn't even considering the 300k called up in the "partial mobilization" from sept 2022 (intel sources say this its closer to 5-600k)

it's right out of the old Soviet ground war play book, order a battalion into enemy territory, if they get obliterated, then use that knowledge of enemy positions and saturate the area with artillery.

Captured russian prisoners (i mean actual guy who were in russian prison, but took the deal to go fight in ukraine) are saying that the russian army has entire battalions whos job it is to execute anyone who won't advance into enemy fire. This too is straight out of the old Soviet military playbook. Sometimes, if a unit is underperforming or outright refuses to go on suicide missions, then they just execute the entire unit AND commanding officers up the chain.

Taking all of this into account, I can believe that 100k russians have died, more than certainly the majority died at the business end of a ukrainian weapon, but I'm also sure that thousands have been executed by their own comrades, its how the Russians fight wars, they just haven't done anything on a large scale since WW2, so most people forgot how utterly cold and brutal they are.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 12:49 AM
russian military strategy is to fill the killbotts cannons with wave after wave of their own men until the kill bots hit their limit causing them to shut off, and then you win.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 12:54 AM
Botten is a Kraut, maybe he knows some accurate source. Deutsch Welle is a decent german news agency.

100k dead russians after a year fighting this conflict isn't that hard to believe if you know russian military ground force tactics. In their mind, its all about overwhelming numbers and artillery saturation.

They haven't had a great time with either of these tactics so far though. in the U.S. "reserve troops" means like, folks you could call upon should active duty troops need more. In Russia that term means something closer to the troops you can count on when all else fails.

Gotta consider who is being sent to die in ukraine. A few hundred thousand of inexperienced soldiers who were just unlucky enough to be enlisted when Putin got antsy, as well as The Wagner Group (russian mercenary corporation) has basically cleaned out all the mental hospitals and the prisons for more cannon fodder.

This isn't even considering the 300k called up in the "partial mobilization" from sept 2022 (intel sources say this its closer to 5-600k)

it's right out of the old Soviet ground war play book, order a battalion into enemy territory, if they get obliterated, then use that knowledge of enemy positions and saturate the area with artillery.

Captured russian prisoners (i mean actual guy who were in russian prison, but took the deal to go fight in ukraine) are saying that the russian army has entire battalions whos job it is to execute anyone who won't advance into enemy fire. This too is straight out of the old Soviet military playbook. Sometimes, if a unit is underperforming or outright refuses to go on suicide missions, then they just execute the entire unit AND commanding officers up the chain.

Taking all of this into account, I can believe that 100k russians have died, more than certainly the majority died at the business end of a ukrainian weapon, but I'm also sure that thousands have been executed by their own comrades, its how the Russians fight wars, they just haven't done anything on a large scale since WW2, so most people forgot how utterly cold and brutal they are.

about 55510 were liquidated (https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/news/2022/09/22/the-total-combat-losses-of-the-enemy-from-24-02-to-22-09/) :(

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:54 AM
russian military strategy is to fill the killbotts cannons with wave after wave of their own men until the kill bots hit their limit causing them to shut off, and then you win.

Yeah more or less the russian military is being run by Zap Branigan, but worse.

its not a bumbling oaf like Branigan is portrayed on futurama, its a cold, calculating, brutal and intelligent Zap Branigan.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 12:57 AM
I like how the first COD you start with no gun :p

Trexller
01-15-2023, 12:57 AM
were liquidated (https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/news/2022/09/22/the-total-combat-losses-of-the-enemy-from-24-02-to-22-09/) :(

why worry about that when we have Raytheon, Northrupp Grumman, Leidos, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, et al.

We aren't going to run out of stuff, neither will Ukraine.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 12:58 AM

7CkZaaoi17Y

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:02 AM
why worry about that when we have Raytheon, Northrupp Grumman, Leidos, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, et al.

It's a bummer way to phrase it and it's on the official Ukrainian military website. :(

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:03 AM
It's a bummer way to phrase it on the official Ukrainian military website. :(

What's it say?

"Buy war bonds now! 90% to ??? 10% to the war!"

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 01:06 AM
The guy with the Ukraine flag is one of those insufferable nerds.

I'm pro-Ukrainian, but jesus...

He sounds like he worships career politicians

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:07 AM
7CkZaaoi17Y

And then the cops came to stop them from heckling. :(

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:08 AM
What's it say?

"Buy war bonds now! 90% to ??? 10% to the war!"

liquidated is a horrible word for killing people. Ukraine bad. :(

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 01:08 AM
Look at the smug face of that trust fund baby...

He won't even look at the black dude.

He is so disgusted lol

Trexller
01-15-2023, 01:09 AM
It's a bummer way to phrase it on the official Ukrainian military website. :(

yeah zelensky is constantly asking, pleading, begging for more weapons

its a negotiation tactic, ask for a shitload more than you need, and you'll settle for what you really do need.

as time goes on, they'll keep getting better and better stuff. This will be when the reclaim the territories that i outlined earlier.

one issue tho is that Ukraine doesn't exactly have its house in order, there are factions, corruptions and general selfishness. There are folks who wouldn't think twice about selling an M1 Abrams A3 variant to the chinese, so we gotta be cagey about what we give them.

They are just now getting patriot defense systems, which are ultra super complicated, and require 1-2 years of training. so that must mean someone over in old 'kraine has earned some real DoD trust. This isn't just an investment of dollars, its an investment in time, which is alot more valuable than money. This signals that the US is in the game to stay. the US doesnt care about where it throws money, but a commitment to time, thats some real scratch.

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:12 AM
liquidated is a horrible word for killing people. Ukraine bad. :(

lol my initial reaction was, jesus did I say that?? and re read my post then I was like, oh wait they did.

Well, wouldn't be the tribulation if they didn't. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smx7MT4PtRI&t=31s)

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 01:14 AM
Why isn't Germany helping Ukraine more?

They keep dragging their feet, just like they do in NATO.

Germany is a fuckin leech.

aussenseiter
01-15-2023, 01:16 AM

maybe because Ukraine is liquidating people

Jobaber
01-15-2023, 01:28 AM
maybe because Ukraine is liquidating people

Seal 2: Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another

:o

Trexller
01-15-2023, 01:28 AM

Well there was the issue of Germany being entirely dependent on russian gas/oil, but a year later this is less important as Germany and EU have made enough of a shift away from those sources.

Germany, like Japan, has for the past 70 years kept quiet on military matters largely due to that little scuffle in the 1930s-40s, the world wouldnt have reacted well to a fully rearmed germany, prior to russian aggression anyway

Last, it's Germany. German engineered military equipment often exceeds that which the US fields. (forget the G36) One example is that the German Leopard tank was designed in parallel with the US Abrams tank. and again, you gotta be cagey about what technology gets deployed in Ukraine, because it will invariably end up in a Chinese reverse engineering lab.

Elizondo
01-15-2023, 02:23 AM
Russia Hoax thoroughly and completely buried

Only the dumbest people ever still believe it

Botten
01-15-2023, 12:24 PM
Russia Hoax thoroughly and completely buried

Only the dumbest people ever still believe it

Can't deny guilty pleas and company indictments in the Government Mueller investigation saying otherwise.

You see Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant, had shared sensitive campaign and polling information with Russian intelligence services; Manafort briefed Kilimnik on internal campaign data and messaging and they discussed battleground states.

Debunking journalism (https://www.techdirt.com/2023/01/13/the-anti-twitter-files-january-6th-committee-report-shows-how-twitter-leaned-over-backwards-to-protect-trump-conservatives/#comments) already shown that Twitter-Files is nothing more than a site that likes to excite MAGA failures like yourself with dick pics.

Keep doing your best to keep it mentally together, flailing boy.

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 12:28 PM
Mueller investigation

What was the result of that investigation again?

Elizondo
01-15-2023, 01:36 PM
Case in point

See above rambling cope and seethe Botten post

Botten
01-15-2023, 02:19 PM
Case in point

See above rambling cope and seethe Botten post

Elizondo is down because he now realizes that writer of Twitter-files followed the money into the right-wing echo-sphere about a decade ago, when he saw how much money Greenwald was making for being a professional liar to the gullible.

Now he writes dramatized fiction after he turned into a con.
Treading relevancy, by being interviewed by Benny Shapiro on his high chair and saying that young people aren’t libzzz anymore because libzzz aren’t funny.

Try not thrash to hard in the faith of your failures files now that they are proven to be conservative tabloids.

Elizondo
01-15-2023, 04:23 PM
Sad Plagiarist still coping and seething so badly

Russia fantasies were always a lie

Proven 100%

Encroaching Death
01-15-2023, 04:52 PM
What was the result of that investigation again?

Botten
01-16-2023, 05:57 PM
New details link George Santos to cousin of sanctioned Russian oligarch (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/01/16/george-santos-andrew-intrater-columbus-nova/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWJpZCI6IjI0MTE3NjY0IiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm 5iZiI6MTY3Mzg2ODgwMSwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIs ImV4cCI6MTY3NTA3ODQwMSwiaWF0IjoxNjczODY4ODAxLCJqdG kiOiIxMGNlZmM2MC0wMTQ4LTQ4ZDktYjVjYy1lNjg4ZmE3OTJj ZGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC 5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMy8wMS8xNi9nZW9yZ2Utc2FudG9z LWFuZHJldy1pbnRyYXRlci1jb2x1bWJ1cy1ub3ZhLyJ9.Ed_V_ 0sH5b-7TIzwnl5jKFcIuCbCNG6cjKuozqXX_yE&itid=gfta)

Surprise Surprise! Republican’s rubbing elbows with the Russians yet again!

George Santos, the freshman Republican congressman from New York who lied about his biography, has deeper ties than previously known to a businessman who cultivated close links with a onetime Trump confidant and who is the cousin of a sanctioned Russian oligarch, according to video footage and court documents.

Poor Elizondo’s team cannot get a break in Russian corruption and scandal.

Elizondo
01-16-2023, 05:58 PM
lol Russia Hoaxing George Santos now

SAD and desperate

WTF believes that garbage? Oh .. NM only complete morons posting in this thread

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 06:01 PM
New details link George Santos to cousin of sanctioned Russian oligarch (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/01/16/george-santos-andrew-intrater-columbus-nova/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWJpZCI6IjI0MTE3NjY0IiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm 5iZiI6MTY3Mzg2ODgwMSwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIs ImV4cCI6MTY3NTA3ODQwMSwiaWF0IjoxNjczODY4ODAxLCJqdG kiOiIxMGNlZmM2MC0wMTQ4LTQ4ZDktYjVjYy1lNjg4ZmE3OTJj ZGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC 5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMy8wMS8xNi9nZW9yZ2Utc2FudG9z LWFuZHJldy1pbnRyYXRlci1jb2x1bWJ1cy1ub3ZhLyJ9.Ed_V_ 0sH5b-7TIzwnl5jKFcIuCbCNG6cjKuozqXX_yE&itid=gfta)

Surprise Surprise! Republican’s rubbing elbows with the Russians yet again!

Poor Elizondo’s team cannot get a break in Russian corruption and scandal.

I wonder if it's the same Russian Joe Biden was trying to sell NATIONAL NUCLEAR SECRET classified documents to (allegedly, according to an anonymous source close to the White House may have probably or not have claimed once back in the 1980s according to a classmate's friend's sister)

Botten
01-16-2023, 06:09 PM
lol Russia Hoaxing George Santos now

SAD and desperate

WTF believes that garbage? Oh .. NM only complete morons posting in this thread

Squirm in failure! You are loving it.

Republican in name just comes along with the label traitor to the normal American voters.

You couldn’t be more supportive of Russia in the Ukraine thread. Comrade Elizondo failure.

Elizondo
01-16-2023, 06:13 PM
Still can't stop laughing at how sad and desperate total idiots are in this thread trying to Russia Hoax George Santos

SO EMBARRASSING

Botten
01-16-2023, 06:17 PM
Still can't stop laughing at how sad and desperate total idiots are in this thread trying to Russia Hoax George Santos

SO EMBARRASSING

Elizondo hates the blatant truth about his party.

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 06:22 PM
Squirm in failure! You are loving it.

Republican in name just comes along with the label traitor to the normal American voters.

You couldn’t be more supportive of Russia in the Ukraine thread. Comrade Elizondo failure.

Botten, you know this shit is tabloid, celebrity gossip-tier news, right?

The article was created for easily manipulated suckers to click on it and gush over.

Of course the guy is connected to a Russian. Every politician in D.C. has said something to a Russian before.

This is the same shit where someone has a picture taken with a random person who asks for one and it turns out that random person was a murderer.

It's nothing but chum for the cum guzzlers.

No one gives a shit.

And the more you say 'Russia' the more rational people tune you out.

It's basically synonymous with 'bullshit' nowadays. It's like the 'LOSE WEIGHT FAST!' of politics.

PRogers
01-16-2023, 06:25 PM
If you stole top secret documents, you deserve to go to jail.

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 06:28 PM
If you stole top secret documents, you deserve to go to jail.

I guess Biden is going to jail.

VP isn't authorized to take classified documents.

Botten
01-16-2023, 06:32 PM
Botten, you know this shit is tabloid, celebrity gossip-tier news, right?

The article was created for easily manipulated suckers to click on it and gush over.

Of course the guy is connected to a Russian. Every politician in D.C. has said something to a Russian before.

This is the same shit where someone has a picture taken with a random person who asks for one and it turns out that random person was a murderer.

It's nothing but chum for the cum guzzlers.

No one gives a shit.

And the more you say 'Russia' the more rational people tune you out.

It's basically synonymous with 'bullshit' nowadays. It's like the 'LOSE WEIGHT FAST!' of politics.

If you had told me that McConnell took millions from Russia I would have doubted you 6 years ago.

But nowadays, Russia, is this symbolic with the Republican Party. It’s been long known Russia troll farms thought for most of these MAGA idiots. Now they have nothing and it shows.

I mean look at the failure Elizondo is now.

You can’t even prove otherwise.

Elizondo
01-16-2023, 06:35 PM
Sad Botten just cringe posting because Russia Hoax dead and buried

Can't cope

Botten
01-16-2023, 06:37 PM
Sad Botten just cringe posting because Russia Hoax dead and buried

Can't cope

Elizondo’s got nothing and no one; MAGA party dying like his failed narratives. Poor traitor.

Elizondo
01-16-2023, 06:41 PM
Sad Plagiarist just projecting and wasting everyone's time with D level Russia Hoax Conspiracy Theories

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 06:58 PM
If you had told me that McConnell took millions from Russia I would have doubted you 6 years ago.

But nowadays, Russia, is this symbolic with the Republican Party. It’s been long known Russia troll farms thought for most of these MAGA idiots. Now they have nothing and it shows.

I mean look at the failure Elizondo is now.

You can’t even prove otherwise.

You've helped me to realize why diet pills still sell and how phone scams can still profit.

You're the demographic that falls for that shit.

I almost feel like I could sell yoi snake oil.

Botten
01-16-2023, 07:25 PM
You've helped me to realize why diet pills still sell and how phone scams can still profit.

You're the demographic that falls for that shit.

I almost feel like I could sell yoi snake oil.

Then Elizondo has yet another sheep.

Because the same story is now found on major news sites.

Get absolutely destroyed Elizondo. Your MAGA fail team will never live down your parties RUSSIA lapdog nature!!! Ha!

https://news.yahoo.com/details-george-santos-cousin-sanctioned-125929246.html

https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/george-santos-tied-to-cousin-of-russian-oligarch-report/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/01/16/george-santos-andrew-intrater-columbus-nova/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWJpZCI6IjI0MTE3NjY0IiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm 5iZiI6MTY3Mzg2ODgwMSwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIs ImV4cCI6MTY3NTA3ODQwMSwiaWF0IjoxNjczODY4ODAxLCJqdG kiOiIxMGNlZmM2MC0wMTQ4LTQ4ZDktYjVjYy1lNjg4ZmE3OTJj ZGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC 5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMy8wMS8xNi9nZW9yZ2Utc2FudG9z LWFuZHJldy1pbnRyYXRlci1jb2x1bWJ1cy1ub3ZhLyJ9.Ed_V_ 0sH5b-7TIzwnl5jKFcIuCbCNG6cjKuozqXX_yE&itid=gfta

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11640449/George-Santos-said-firm-sanctioned-Russian-oligarchs-cousin-client-Report.html

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 07:35 PM
Then Elizondo has yet another sheep.

Because the same story is now found on major news sites.

Get absolutely destroyed Elizondo. Your MAGA fail team will never live down your parties RUSSIA lapdog nature!!! Ha!

https://news.yahoo.com/details-george-santos-cousin-sanctioned-125929246.html

https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/george-santos-tied-to-cousin-of-russian-oligarch-report/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/01/16/george-santos-andrew-intrater-columbus-nova/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9. eyJzdWJpZCI6IjI0MTE3NjY0IiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm 5iZiI6MTY3Mzg2ODgwMSwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIs ImV4cCI6MTY3NTA3ODQwMSwiaWF0IjoxNjczODY4ODAxLCJqdG kiOiIxMGNlZmM2MC0wMTQ4LTQ4ZDktYjVjYy1lNjg4ZmE3OTJj ZGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC 5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvMjAyMy8wMS8xNi9nZW9yZ2Utc2FudG9z LWFuZHJldy1pbnRyYXRlci1jb2x1bWJ1cy1ub3ZhLyJ9.Ed_V_ 0sH5b-7TIzwnl5jKFcIuCbCNG6cjKuozqXX_yE&itid=gfta

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11640449/George-Santos-said-firm-sanctioned-Russian-oligarchs-cousin-client-Report.html

Intrater and his wife each made a maximum contribution of $5,800 to Santos’ 2022 House campaign, the Washington Post reported Monday.

You know anyone can donate to a politician, right? Fill out a payment form on their website and there you go.

It's not like they knew each other. And besides, it's the cousin of a Russian oligarch.

Is there any indication of wrongdoing here? I'm sure the cousin of Hitler is allowed to make political donations if they want.

"OMG! Bernie Sanders MUST be a Russian agent!":

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/16/bernie-sanders-russia-2016-election-interference-415691

aussenseiter
01-16-2023, 07:55 PM
You know anyone can donate to a politician, right? Fill out a payment form on their website and there you go.

It's not like they knew each other. And besides, it's the cousin of a Russian oligarch.

Is there any indication of wrongdoing here? I'm sure the cousin of Hitler is allowed to make political donations if they want.

"OMG! Bernie Sanders MUST be a Russian agent!":

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/16/bernie-sanders-russia-2016-election-interference-415691

Some people can't.

Political Action Committees are people, my friend. :)

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 08:26 PM
Some people can't.

Political Action Committees are people, my friend. :)

But there is no reason why this guy wasn't allowed to donate to a candidate of his choosing.

This story might as well be "Politician touches a RUSSIAN while riding the bus!!"

Then Botten reads that title and goes "I fuckin knew he was bought by the Russians!"

Elizondo
01-16-2023, 08:52 PM
Pathetic Botten just a boy crying wolf and screaming Russia! Russia! Russia!

Nobody is buyin your Russia Hoax Timeshares anymore but keep flailing

Botten
01-16-2023, 09:28 PM
Pathetic Botten just a boy crying wolf and screaming Russia! Russia! Russia!

Nobody is buyin your Russia Hoax Timeshares anymore but keep flailing

Walls closing in on your pushed propaganda as more and more media reporting.

You are lov’in it! Better start practicing humming that MAGA McDonald theme song.

Jobaber
01-16-2023, 09:30 PM
Walls closing in on your pushed propaganda as more and more media reporting.

You know who invented media? A literal head of the Nazi party.

aussenseiter
01-16-2023, 09:34 PM

And a Kaisermann invented psychology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wundt)

Botten
01-16-2023, 09:36 PM

Funny you that…

Report: George Santos has financial ties to cousin of Russian Jewish oligarc (https://forward.com/fast-forward/532043/santos-financial-ties-jewish-russian-oligarch-washington-post-andrew-intrater/)h

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 09:39 PM
Funny you that…

Report: George Santos has financial ties to cousin of Russian Jewish oligarc (https://forward.com/fast-forward/532043/santos-financial-ties-jewish-russian-oligarch-washington-post-andrew-intrater/)h

OMG...the USC Shoah Foundation is connected to...a JEWISH RUSSIAN??? (https://sfi.usc.edu/boc)

Who is that? Steven Spielberg??? Working with RUSSIANS?

Botten
01-16-2023, 09:56 PM
It appears Elizondo isn’t the only one now raging about what he feels are “hoaxes” but were very real.

Trump Rages About ‘Hoaxes’ and ‘Scum’ in Unsealed Deposition (https://news.bloomberglaw.com/e-discovery-and-legal-tech/trump-rages-about-hoaxes-in-unsealed-deposition-correct)

Trump so called labeled hoaxes catch him in his lies:

—“The Russia Russia Russia hoax,” Trump replied. “It’s been proven to be a hoax. Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine hoax. The Mueller situation for two and a half years hoax ended in no collusion. It was a whole big hoax.”

He blamed the many alleged hoaxes on “the scum we have in our country.”

Asked if he believes climate change is a hoax, too, Trump said it’s “largely a hoax.” He was also asked if he thought mail-in ballots are a hoax, according to the filing.

“Yeah, I sure do,” he said, though he also said he votes by mail.

Even Trump’s labeled hoaxes exist.
As this female lawyer brilliantly showed the failed nature of labeling truths as hoaxes.

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 10:18 PM
Woah...Trump believes the accusations against him are bullshit??

This is big news.

You can still vote and also believe voting is rigged.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

aussenseiter
01-16-2023, 10:22 PM
Tromp is going to jail because he isn't the executive

Biden is not going to jail because he is the executive (maybe later)

Homesteaded
01-16-2023, 10:24 PM
The walls are closing in, the final domino…

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 10:25 PM
Tromp is going to jail because he isn't the executive

Biden is not going to jail because he is the executive (maybe later)

You got those backwards, bud :p

And crackhead Hunter had access to the documents, as he lived at the house. (https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-republicans-question-whether-hunter-biden-accessed-classified-documents-2023-01-13/)

I wonder how much crack you could get if you pawned classified documents?

aussenseiter
01-16-2023, 10:31 PM
You got those backwards, bud :p

Sovereign immunity is a type of crown immunity.

There must always be a lich king! 💀

Encroaching Death
01-16-2023, 10:41 PM
Sovereign immunity is a type of crown immunity.

There must always be a lich king! 💀

Don't you DARE compare Biden to Arthas.

The disrespect...smh :mad:

aussenseiter
01-16-2023, 11:00 PM
Don't you DARE compare Biden to Arthas.

The disrespect...smh :mad:

While you were sleeping around (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3206258)