01-03-2023, 07:34 PM
who

magnetaress
01-03-2023, 07:58 PM
who

magnetaress
01-03-2023, 07:59 PM
I Googled.

Damn that sux. What a fuckup (not him, what happened) .

Definitely Valhalla.

PRogers
01-03-2023, 08:12 PM
Hoonigan

DC shoes.

Gymkhana 1-9 or however many.

the hoonicorn and all those other crazy builds

give you some idea

hobart
01-05-2023, 05:13 PM
Gymkhana 1-9 or however many.

Gymkata > Gymkhana.

Googling to make sure that it wasn't the star of Gymkata who died. Turns out that the star of Gymkata, Olympic gymnast Kurt Thomas, did also die. 2 1/2 years ago.

That's the real RIP here boys.

Encroaching Death
01-05-2023, 05:14 PM
Was there a video?

Man, I miss LiveLeak :(

PRogers
01-05-2023, 10:15 PM
Was there a video?

Man, I miss LiveLeak :(

stand in the mirror and delete thyself.

Encroaching Death
01-05-2023, 11:08 PM
stand in the mirror and delete thyself.

I'm sorry your guy slammed into something.

lol

PRogers
01-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Awh I made him upset.

You can watch if you dont blink. Do it.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Awh I made him upset.

You can watch if you dont blink. Do it.

https://media.tenor.com/Bmdt-qV7zVAAAAAM/car-pole.gif

magnetaress
01-06-2023, 10:21 AM
So it like impaled or crushed? Blunt force? Gore? Slow? fast? Did he scream like a little girl?

Gugg
01-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Death is fake news.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Death was invented by Liberals and Trump supporters to jail Christians and Black people

Gugg
01-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Death was invented by Liberals and Trump supporters to jail Christians and Black people

Christians and Black people are fake news.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 11:12 AM
Christians and Black people are fake news.

They were created by the Deep State and Russia to turn our gay agenda into gun-toting breeders with 96 genders.

Gugg
01-06-2023, 11:34 AM
They were created by the Deep State and Russia to turn our gay agenda into gun-toting breeders with 96 genders.

This latest death report is fake news...it's just text, no evidence, no actions, nothing verifiable. It must have taken all of 15 seconds to write it, even less if it was written by a bot.

It requires "faith" for me to believe, which is very unscientific.

It's also gossip...gossip is a tool for those who don't have anything of real value to offer anybody that's why it's always bad news. It's a way of getting something for nothing...by making s*it up.

SCIENTIFIC evidence of your claims, atheist fools, or stfu.

If death was real nobody would talk about it, they wouldn't glorify and promote it on every tv and forum.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 11:45 AM
This latest death report is fake news...it's just text, no evidence, no actions, nothing verifiable. It must have taken all of 15 seconds to write it, even less if it was written by a bot.

It requires "faith" for me to believe, which is very unscientific.

It's also gossip...gossip is a tool for those who don't have anything of real value to offer anybody that's why it's always bad news. It's a way of getting something for nothing...by making s*it up.

SCIENTIFIC evidence of your claims, atheist fools, or stfu.

If death was real nobody would talk about it, they wouldn't glorify and promote it on every tv and forum.

I agree. It didn't happen.

aussenseiter
01-06-2023, 11:55 AM
I Googled.

Damn that sux. What a fuckup (not him, what happened) .

Definitely Valhalla.

Who was it before that posted racecar videos all the time? not blake, the other one.

Gugg
01-06-2023, 12:01 PM
I agree. It didn't happen.

It's one of those things which can't be proven or disproven, just like covid and moon landings. The source of all these death stories is always citing scientific evidence yet never provides any of its own. Why not? Because it has none that's why.

It's trying to have its cake and eat it...it's packaging two opposing extemes together at the same time..which is impossible.

Two opposites can not co-exist, you can't be alive and dead at the same time....how do I know somebody died? Because somebody alive told me somebody is dead....see the contradiction? The human race is one...you can't be alive and dead at the same time...

Physical and spiritual poverty is as close as you can come to being dead.

There's a conspiracy going on and technology has a lot to do with it, but actors are involved too and it's widespread. I'm not in on it, I'm being played.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 12:29 PM
It's one of those things which can't be proven or disproven, just like covid and moon landings. The source of all these death stories is always citing scientific evidence yet never provides any of its own. Why not? Because it has none that's why.

It's trying to have its cake and eat it...it's packaging two opposing extemes together at the same time..which is impossible.

Two opposites can not co-exist, you can't be alive and dead at the same time....how do I know somebody died? Because somebody alive told me somebody is dead....see the contradiction? The human race is one...you can't be alive and dead at the same time...

Physical and spiritual poverty is as close as you can come to being dead.

There's a conspiracy going on and technology has a lot to do with it, but actors are involved too and it's widespread. I'm not in on it, I'm being played.

Think of all the things you know - now subtract all that you personally did not witness or wasn't a part of.

How much information is just fed to us? How much do we REALLY know?

I've never been outside of the US. Does the rest of the world REALLY exist if I haven't personally experienced it?

It's hard to say.

I might live in the poorest country, but my government and its media fill me with so much propaganda since birth to convince me we're #1 in everything.

I want to unplug from the Matrix.

I desire truth. No matter the cost.

PRogers
01-06-2023, 01:21 PM
So it like impaled or crushed? Blunt force? Gore? Slow? fast? Did he scream like a little girl?

A camera stalk went through his helmet and impaled his brain.

magnetaress
01-06-2023, 02:58 PM

That is pretty damn insane lol.

Encroaching Death
01-06-2023, 05:49 PM

https://media.tenor.com/AQz3_zaiD14AAAAM/hysterical-laughter.gif

Gugg
01-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Think of all the things you know - now subtract all that you personally did not witness or wasn't a part of.

How much information is just fed to us? How much do we REALLY know?

I've never been outside of the US. Does the rest of the world REALLY exist if I haven't personally experienced it?

It's hard to say.

I might live in the poorest country, but my government and its media fill me with so much propaganda since birth to convince me we're #1 in everything.

I want to unplug from the Matrix.

I desire truth. No matter the cost.

The media is reporting that Americans grow old and die and that Russians also grow old and die.

So how is a mortal American any different or better than a mortal Russian when they both fail at the most basic thing?

They're both joint #1 at losing.

Encroaching Death
01-07-2023, 01:54 PM
The media is reporting that Americans grow old and die and that Russians also grow old and die.

So how is a mortal American any different or better than a mortal Russianwhen they both fail in the worst possible way?

They're joint #1 at lacking the most basic skill; staying alive.

Exactly. We're all dumb and useless.

Gugg
01-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Exactly. We're all dumb and useless.

I dunno about you but I have an excuse for being dumb and useless; I didn't choose it. I had it forced on me so I am blameless.

I could have chosen though, and hidden it from myself. I could have had a mind wipe and placed myself in a dumb moronic mortal world to experience the flip side of things to create perspective, resilience and appreciation.

Tongpow
01-11-2023, 02:18 AM
didn't read the literal fucking human garbage in this thread's take on the dude and i didn't know him either, but him and his kid getting fucked up the same day or w/e made me take the manual shitbox out for a spin and will start going to local car meets again to touch grass and talk to boomers.

rip all speed freaks
https://i.imgur.com/CDNBy8Q.jpg

Duik
01-12-2023, 09:50 PM
Prolly hit an ice drift.