PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood characters have the ability to predict the future with absolute certainty

Gugg
01-02-2023, 07:56 AM
The future predictions are always bad though, which gives the Hollywood characters an excuse to turn on their allies...

In I Am Legend, Will Smiith predicts that his devoted canine friend is going to turn against him so he suffocates her.

In War of the Worlds, Tom Cruise predicts that the man who gave him and his daughter shelter is going to get his daughter killed so he murders him.

In The Day After Tomorrow, Dennis Quaid predicts that half the nation's citizens are doomed and convinces the President to abandon them.

magnetaress
01-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Because rich ppl run the world and rich ppl fund monies (movies) so obviously their dreams and fears coincide with the reality they peddle to you. It's not a conspiracy it's not jewrey.

It's money and access to the future themselves.

You are a primitive in a mud hutt compared to the ppl working on the next Avatar movies.

Hope this helps.

Have you seen the "City" outside of Los Vegas, something like 4 million dollars or 4 billion or 400 million it doesnt matter because you will never see a check bigger than one thousand dollars (0.001 cents of a Billionaires passive income).

Hope dis halps.

We going to see trillionaires and brain chipped chimps (((homo """sapiens"""))) in mech suits guarding the retromawl but UBI will be like 10k per person :p

Go recieve the holy spirit now b4 it is too late and become a real Human. And get the divine spark of the creator before it's ripped from you and your soul is destroyed (i know not supposed to be possible butt it is!)

Gugg
01-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Because rich ppl run the world and rich ppl fund monies (movies) so obviously their dreams and fears coincide with the reality they peddle to you. It's not a conspiracy it's not jewrey.

It's money and access to the future themselves.

You are a primitive in a mud hutt compared to the ppl working on the next Avatar movies.

Hope this helps.

Have you seen the "City" outside of Los Vegas, something like 4 million dollars or 4 billion or 400 million it doesnt matter because you will never see a check bigger than one thousand dollars (0.001 cents of a Billionaires passive income).

Hope dis halps.

We going to see trillionaires and brain chipped chimps (((homo """sapiens"""))) in mech suits guarding the retromawl but UBI will be like 10k per person :p

Go recieve the holy spirit now b4 it is too late and become a real Human. And get the divine spark of the creator before it's ripped from you and your soul is destroyed (i know not supposed to be possible butt it is!)

It seems the fictional hollywood character has the ability to predict the future during the disaster but not before; Tom Cruise wasn't killing people to protect his daughter before the disaster, it was only during the disaster he started murdering people to protect her. Before the disaster his daughter wasn't even living with him she was living with a complete stranger yet he didn't have any fears about her safety. It was the chaos of an alien invasion which gave him an excuse to murder a man in her name. Before the aliens arrived though, he was already living in a godless chaotic world so he should have been murdering his neighbours to protect his daughter long before the aliens arrived. Instead he was working on a dock with not a care in the world.

BTW money is highly overrated; you can't eat money and it won't keep you warm at night. Money is a new age idea like democracy.

magnetaress
01-02-2023, 12:30 PM
It's a side effect of the ppl who own all the camera equipment the lobby the government and the transmission lines.

Butt u r right

money is pointless it just is it's no more special than the dirt and it doesn't make good fertilizers

Gugg
01-02-2023, 12:56 PM
It's a side effect of the ppl who own all the camera equipment the lobby the government and the transmission lines.

Butt u r right

money is pointless it just is it's no more special than the dirt and it doesn't make good fertilizers

There is a bigger picture than the one in the cinema.

1 kingdom, 1 king, 1 people...anything else is hollywood fiction.

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 03:03 PM
The future predictions are always bad though, which gives the Hollywood characters an excuse to turn on their allies...

In I Am Legend, Will Smiith predicts that his devoted canine friend is going to turn against him so he suffocates her.

In War of the Worlds, Tom Cruise predicts that the man who gave him and his daughter shelter is going to get his daughter killed so he murders him.

In The Day After Tomorrow, Dennis Quaid predicts that half the nation's citizens are doomed and convinces the President to abandon them.

I believe this is called predictive programming or, deep state CIA/NSA brainwashing to get us to kill our grandmas.

:o

https://i.imgur.com/q7Qhhmj.gif

unsunghero
01-02-2023, 03:28 PM
In the first case I believe he waited until the dog had turned before strangling it. The dog had changed in the face and I believe was snapping at him

I never liked that scene, first for the dog dying, and secondly because insisting on holding it as it turns is completely unnecessary risk. It would be like holding your friend or family member as they turned into a zombie. No thanks, pass on that. Everyone knows you chain them to a wall and then dome them when they get up to bite you

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 03:41 PM
No you collect heads and keep her in the closet like the govoner in walking dead.

Elizondo
01-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Fe58Lq8puQ8

unsunghero
01-02-2023, 03:50 PM
^
Good movie

aussenseiter
01-02-2023, 04:01 PM
BTW money is highly overrated; you can't eat money and it won't keep you warm at night. Money is a new age idea like democracy.

There is a bigger picture than the one in the cinema.

1 kingdom, 1 king, 1 people...anything else is hollywood fiction.

https://i.imgur.com/W10s3bA.jpg

Danth
01-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Not too hard to "predict the future" in works of fiction where the writers conveniently make sure everything turns out as intended. The real world isn't so tidy. Call it what it is: Lazy writing.

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 04:41 PM
One thing is for sure, if it's a war movie, the end is gonna be a message that war is bad.

(unless it's made after 2016)

Gugg
01-03-2023, 10:34 AM
In the first case I believe he waited until the dog had turned before strangling it. The dog had changed in the face and I believe was snapping at him

Either way, man's best friend was turned into man's worst enemy and then murdered right in front of our eyes. Years later, the man who played that character walked on stage on TV and violently attacked a fellow human, man, black man and actor.

Hollywood's message to the audience: humans are cockroaches...hate thy neighbour....destroy thy friend...abandon thy family....but love me.

Those hollywood movies are designed to make you weak, emotional, proud and deluded.

It's deceitful non-gentile propaganda.

But what do you expect in a world which has no visible absolute ruler?

When the light's away the darkness shall play.

magnetaress
01-03-2023, 10:47 AM
^^^

Gugg
01-03-2023, 10:51 AM
When I was watching The Day After Tomorrow and War of the Worlds I was constantly cringing. It's no wonder america is so f*cked if americans are spending all their spare time in a room together watching garbage being projected onto a wall in front of them.

Liberal fantasy will have you thinking you're strong when you're weak. It will make you think the whole world is against you when it's not.

Liberal fantasy is crude and unsophisticated just like professional sporting events are.

magnetaress
01-03-2023, 10:55 AM
I say let the demonic hordes come.

Go to church and say a prayer. STand tall and proud and let them come. Do not attack them. Or fight with them. Let them come and rend the land asunder. And destroy this world.

Go with a song in your heart and joy for the love of life and G-d you have had. Do not succumb to fear and paranoia and all the dumb shit that is going to happen. HAS to happen.

There will be death camps. Mass starvation. People begging to be microchipped. It will become horrific. Witness it. With prayer in your heart and meditation for peace and compassion and generosity. Face it with dignity. And strength. When the sword plunges into our chests bless your enemies.

Encroaching Death
01-03-2023, 11:00 AM
predicts that half the nation's citizens are doomed and convinces the President to abandon them.

Man, this sounds like real life...

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/631208ecd450737c3a8e5589/4:3/w_2276,h_1707,c_limit/Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg

Gugg
01-03-2023, 11:58 AM
I say let the demonic hordes come.

Go to church and say a prayer. STand tall and proud and let them come. Do not attack them. Or fight with them. Let them come and rend the land asunder. And destroy this world.

Go with a song in your heart and joy for the love of life and G-d you have had. Do not succumb to fear and paranoia and all the dumb shit that is going to happen. HAS to happen.

There will be death camps. Mass starvation. People begging to be microchipped. It will become horrific. Witness it. With prayer in your heart and meditation for peace and compassion and generosity. Face it with dignity. And strength. When the sword plunges into our chests bless your enemies.

Just as the light cometh to my door, so shall Heaven arrive at my feet, She shall call me King, and beg me to enter her narrow gate.

No church or prayer required. Get that filthy s*hit away from me.

magnetaress
01-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Just as the light cometh to my door, so shall Heaven arrive at my feet, She shall call me King, and beg me to enter her narrow gate.

No church or prayer required. Get that filthy s*hit away from me.

Go you're own way and be well in that. I understand. And wish for you to succeed.

Maybe I should rephrase myself. My advice wasn't personal. Or to assume you didn't know the way.

Many need the word of G-d to strengthen them. Even if you do not.

Jobaber
01-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Either way, man's best friend was turned into man's worst enemy and then murdered right in front of our eyes.

Movie fans in 2023

UWQKspWKq9M

hobart
01-05-2023, 11:28 PM
^
Good movie