PDA

View Full Version : Ranger weapons 17-50

reppa
01-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Looking for suggestions for ranger weapons.
Currently have a frostbringer and a venomous axe of the veliumbrood. Was wondering if there are similar or better weapons to use or personal preference people have for weapon options. I'm most likely going to solo till low 50s cause of my off hours play schedule. Thanks guys. My ranger is currently level 17.

Ripqozko
01-02-2023, 12:04 AM
Looking for suggestions for ranger weapons.
Currently have a frostbringer and a venomous axe of the veliumbrood. Was wondering if there are similar or better weapons to use or personal preference people have for weapon options. I'm most likely going to solo till low 50s cause of my off hours play schedule. Thanks guys. My ranger is currently level 17.

any 2 of the medium priced velious weapons is enough like
https://wiki.project1999.com/Massive_Velium_Battlehammer

any similar ratio is fine , then just get epic offhand asap after 46.

Snaggles
01-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Or silver swiftblade to 30 and a velium 2hs until you get your Swiftwind. 1h and DW skills go up quick.

If you really want to go 1h, maybe a couple guard captain mallets or a Crafted Velium Warsword and something decent in the offhand.

reppa
01-02-2023, 06:07 AM
I'll check those out ty. I do like proc weapons for the sheer purpose that they still go off on missing but I ultimately want to maximize my damage

reppa
01-02-2023, 06:34 AM
Is there a reason not to go for a wurmslayer? I do have a sash of the dragonborn

Ripqozko
01-02-2023, 06:37 AM
Is there a reason not to go for a wurmslayer? I do have a sash of the dragonborn

None of it really matters, get epic at 46 (20k) then save for sboz. That's where money should go. Try get any sky guild for cloak. 90% haste>anything else. You can just buy vs stone for swiftwind, better use of funds.

Toxigen
01-02-2023, 10:35 AM
woodsmans staff is literally all you need

Ripqozko
01-02-2023, 11:16 AM
woodsmans staff is literally all you need

i prefer 2h too, but it requires outside haste, epic is honestly cheaper lol. i think im only ranger that uses 2h primarly.