PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 35 duo spot (suggestion)

ScottBerta
12-31-2022, 09:52 PM
Hello, my bro and I have been on server long time and our current p99 play time has been spent mainly making new duo combinations and trying to exp in zones we have never been.

We were struggling to find a spot for 2 lvl 35s that we have yet to hit. Was hoping people on here may have some suggestions on unique spots to try that possibly we have never done or heard of. I don’t care if the exp is great or if we have to travel super far. But a new spot with new experiences would rock.

Thanks.

loramin
12-31-2022, 10:14 PM
Step #1: Go to https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

Step #2: Enter 35 at the top (once the page loads)

Step #3: Pick a spot that's new to you.

Tann
12-31-2022, 10:21 PM
Consider the 2nd part of this guide (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282457) for off the beaten path kunkark stuff.

Option that I found out about recently, ignore the servants and pull the skeletal jester's instead, two of them in that troll's room who are KoS but nothing else will assist. Rogue npcs so watch your back but easy 2 mobs every 6:40 seconds.

Can take you to 39

Varren
12-31-2022, 11:24 PM
Droga is pretty great, but it depends somewhat on your classes

evilwizard
01-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Hello, my bro and I have been on server long time and our current p99 play time has been spent mainly making new duo combinations and trying to exp in zones we have never been.

We were struggling to find a spot for 2 lvl 35s that we have yet to hit. Was hoping people on here may have some suggestions on unique spots to try that possibly we have never done or heard of. I don’t care if the exp is great or if we have to travel super far. But a new spot with new experiences would rock.

Thanks.

If your signature is a reflection of this post, and you guys are playing 35 bard / 35 necro -- my suggestion would be OT. You can swarm kite with the bard and be level 47 in two days. Don't want to swarm kite? Well, perhaps you should enjoy it while you can... because from 18-47 is really the only time it doesn't make you want to smash your keyboard.

If you insist on doing things differently, crystal caverns is the best experience in the game from 35-50

Toxigen
01-02-2023, 10:24 AM

Thanks.

Go enjoy all that Cazic Thule has to offer.

Can do CT til low 40s. The back temple area is literally a cow level.

At your level, the throne room area to the left of the entryway / courtyard would be awesome XP.

https://i.imgur.com/irdUtqD.jpg

Super convenient to Feerott too if that works for your current duo. You can basically live in CT from 35 to 43.

edit: if you've done CT and Paw before, I highly recommend Kaesora as a slightly more "off-the-beaten-path-but-still-good-xp" zone. There is always ToFS as well.

Trelaboon
01-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Lower Guk at BR is without a doubt one of the best exp camps in the game at that level.

PatChapp
01-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Go enjoy all that Cazic Thule has to offer.

Can do CT til low 40s. The back temple area is literally a cow level.

At your level, the throne room area to the left of the entryway / courtyard would be awesome XP.

https://i.imgur.com/irdUtqD.jpg

Super convenient to Feerott too if that works for your current duo. You can basically live in CT from 35 to 43.

edit: if you've done CT and Paw before, I highly recommend Kaesora as a slightly more "off-the-beaten-path-but-still-good-xp" zone. There is always ToFS as well.

I don't even mind going through 45 on arch top, it's still pretty good then.
People have abandoned it when they dropped the zem a bit,but it's still faster than anywhere else at those levels

Encroaching Death
01-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Lower Guk at BR is without a doubt one of the best exp camps in the game at that level.

Can a duo hold down Bedroom, though? (giggity)

It's tough with a full group.

Barik
01-03-2023, 04:36 PM
what classes are your duo ?

Tann
01-03-2023, 06:57 PM

A full group is always better at Bedroom, it can be quite the marathon so bring plenty of water. Crowd Control for haste and brain candy helps as well.

ScottBerta
01-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Bard and Necro. Both well geared .. Z-heart, Fungi etc..

We have been to nearly every zone and all listed here but I was hoping someone would say totally crazy spot we possibly missed. Like we just found Golras and did that for a couple levels. Never knew of it before. But realistically, we probably played on server to long and hit all the spots.. We don’t even care about how great exp is.. just wanted something new.

Tann
01-03-2023, 08:20 PM

We have been to nearly every zone and all listed here but I was hoping someone would say totally crazy spot we possibly missed. Like we just found Golras and did that for a couple levels. Never knew of it before. But realistically, we probably played on server to long and hit all the spots.. We don’t even care about how great exp is.. just wanted something new.

Well if the jester's in FoB from my other post didn't tickle your noodles then perhaps goblins in Nurga (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282457)? Can take you from 35-39 or 40 then you can move to Badger's deeper in the zone til 44. Never once have I seen either camped

Toxigen
01-04-2023, 09:41 AM

Nice duo.

How about Kaesora or ToFS? Let the necro charm.

ScottBerta
01-04-2023, 07:06 PM
Done those Tox. But we may try your idea of CT. We did that before but never more than like one lvl. My bro wants to do Nurga but we’ve done that for several lvls on an old duo..

Danth
01-04-2023, 07:20 PM
You've been here long enough it's probably going to be less about finding something entirely new and more a case of trying to do something you haven't done a lot of, or in a different-than-usual manner. Dalnir has stuff in the mid 30's I think and tends to be under-utilized. It's notoriously difficult for its level. Some areas in places like Splitpaw and Cazic Thule and Mistmoore go very under-utilized. Might have to pull up maps of zones and try to eyeball parts you haven't been to a great deal.

Danth

Balimon
01-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Danth has some great suggestions, the back areas of Mistmoore and Splitpaw are usually never camped and have some interesting areas. Dalnir third floor would be doable too.

Permafrost should have some stuff in that range in the throne room.
Sol A has some interesting spots you may not have done, it's a huge zone, try in the back by the Goblin high shaman.
Guards in West Karana near the QH zl.
Various Sarnak ruins in the Overthere.
Paineel guards maybe?
Stonebrunt mountains should have some stuff in that range, could possibly camp those named.

cd288
01-07-2023, 02:00 AM
Spectral keepers in traks teeth in a few levels. Just make sure you mez them when they’re about to nuke. Necro can charm them too I think. Plus keep eye out for the seb key mobs (iirc you can kill them at 40).

Have you done much crystal caverns?

Ulthorks in eastern wastes

Goira iceberg in timorous deep

Toxigen
01-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Done those Tox. But we may try your idea of CT. We did that before but never more than like one lvl. My bro wants to do Nurga but we’ve done that for several lvls on an old duo..

Breaking into CT at "earlier than recommended" levels is challenging and fun.

The area to the left from zone in...throne room then upstairs there is that golem thing that spawns. It'll be tough at first then by the time you're ready for Pyramid area you'll be running laps in there.

Trelaboon
01-09-2023, 06:54 PM

Absolutely, I solo’d it as a Bard twink with fungi and such. Duo would be just fine. Once BR starts to green out you can move down to safe hall. Lower Guk usually takes me all the way to 51.