PDA

View Full Version : Jibartiks last post.

magnetaress
12-31-2022, 11:37 AM
12-24-2022, 07:52 PM

and he no longer has an avatar.

Mysteriously stopped posting and hasn't posted since.

Worries ppls.

RIP Jib.

Reiwa
12-31-2022, 11:57 AM
Jibartiks are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers

unsunghero
12-31-2022, 11:58 AM
He dead

magnetaress
12-31-2022, 12:03 PM
whats wierd is he is unbanned but his avatar is gone and there was no indication of distress he was just posting chilll stuff

very sus

FBI got him. Thinking he got raided.

Evia
12-31-2022, 01:03 PM
I'm going to guess maybe he went out of town for the holidays. If we don't hear from him by mid Jan or so is when I'd be semi concerned.

Encroaching Death
12-31-2022, 01:10 PM
Alien abduction

Chortles Snortles
12-31-2022, 01:51 PM
person of interest

PRogers
12-31-2022, 01:54 PM
He could have no power. He could be in jail, too.

unsunghero
12-31-2022, 01:56 PM
Knew he was gonna die. Tried to delete his browser history. Didn’t get far

Botten
12-31-2022, 07:54 PM
12-24-2022, 07:52 PM

and he no longer has an avatar.

Mysteriously stopped posting and hasn't posted since.

Worries ppls.

RIP Jib.

Foreshadowing?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3403258&postcount=7

Reiwa
12-31-2022, 08:22 PM
Foreshadowing?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3403258&postcount=7

raptured :)

nilzark
12-31-2022, 08:48 PM
Jibartik, send proof of life bruh.

unsunghero
12-31-2022, 09:19 PM
I swear if he pulls that creating a new account with a slightly different personality shit that people do here…

…you better just be dead breugh

Trexller
12-31-2022, 09:49 PM
I swear if he pulls that creating a new account with a slightly different personality shit that people do here…

…you better just be dead breugh

I'll never change

and I'll always be here.

for you

no homo

ok maybe homo

but for pay

unsunghero
12-31-2022, 11:32 PM
I'll never change

and I'll always be here.

for you

no homo

ok maybe homo

but for pay

G4P!

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 04:35 AM
Soandso summons a companion to their side.

I forgot my password.

:o

Ooloo
01-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Oh no, jib! Come back to us jib. Let's get that post count up to 30k!

Encroaching Death
01-01-2023, 02:41 PM
I forgot my password.

Is that you Jib??

Jimjam
01-01-2023, 03:04 PM
I forgot my password.

Password2022!

Don't forget to change it.

unsunghero
01-01-2023, 03:07 PM
When I forgot my password it didn’t delete my profile pic

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 03:55 PM
me trying to find my pw scribbled on apaper in my garage
eW_yVGPd0ns

I managed to change it but then got into some kind of limbo. I will try to fix but at least I can finally say what happened with this weaker level 1 pet. Been watching like this for last few days:

https://i.imgur.com/ImaBTYf.gif

https://i.imgur.com/AwCSA91.gif

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Isn't it a shame I wasn't the guy that got arrested in Ohio :p

magnetaress
01-01-2023, 05:05 PM
:o When I forgot my password it didn’t delete my profile pic :o

Encroaching Death
01-01-2023, 05:06 PM
He might actually be dead...

Trexller
01-01-2023, 07:24 PM
He might actually be dead...

Yeah, is there anyone with contact info that can perform a welfare check?

also, is it possible that Jib has family and travelled to visit them for the holidays?

its, possible... right?

goblinmob
01-01-2023, 07:39 PM
I forgot my password.

What did I message you about before Batman?

unsunghero
01-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Yeah, is there anyone with contact info that can perform a welfare check?

also, is it possible that Jib has family and travelled to visit them for the holidays?

its, possible... right?

Yea

Most likely, like other posters in the past (cough* Rob)…he had some issue with either this forum, his lifestyle, or his recent behaviors and decided to stop engaging with it completely. This would coincide with choosing to delete one’s pic, might have wanted to delete the entire profile if that were possible (no idea)

Then the plan was to either stay gone or do the weird thing and try to come back later with a “new person” account and slightly different personality. I’m all for creating a therapeutic “fresh start” in one’s life but don’t think that is a healthy way to do it

I understand forgetting the password, I’ve done it and it kept me from posting for a few days to a week as well. But that doesn’t explain the profile pic shenanigans

It’s not cool to make people suspect you’re dead, but on the other hand, he doesn’t owe anyone here anything and I personally think it’s perfectly ok to choose to stop engaging here at any point with or without any notice

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 08:27 PM
uBxMPqxJGqI

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 08:30 PM

It really me :( if you screw up the password reset form enough it will.

unsunghero
01-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Oh k. I dunno much about forums or internet tbh. I don’t even know how to report nor do I really care to learn

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 08:39 PM
I dunno much about forums or internet tbh

Apparently neither do I :o

Jobaber
01-01-2023, 09:11 PM
YemwqX2w948

magnetaress
01-02-2023, 12:36 AM
Still sus. Butt believing it is possible now.

RIP biggest post count if so. :(

Ur persona is going to change. It always does when I switch accounts / avatars.

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 12:48 AM
It always does when I switch accounts / avatars

Assention? (https://religion.fandom.com/wiki/Ascensionism)

Still sus.

4_Y8gJJNZI8

Ooloo
01-02-2023, 10:33 AM
I believe it's the real Jib. Losing\forgetting passwords is a bitch.

I do audio production work and I have a PC that has a bunch of old projects on it that I want to get back, but I forgot the fuckin winXP login pw for it. And safe mode also wants a pw, and I just have no clue at all what it is cause the computer is so old. So all those projects are just sitting in a limbo state :(

PRogers
01-02-2023, 10:37 AM
"ive experienced things from god and from the evil realm."

Already off to an amazing start.

That "being" looks like a crew member from "among us".

Not at all possible he was tresspassing.

Does not give the name of the road.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say "the evil realm" is not real and just a convenient boogieman. Amazing how it was the "evil realm" and not what the coroner said the cause of death was.

loramin
01-02-2023, 11:27 AM
I believe it's the real Jib. Losing\forgetting passwords is a bitch.

I do audio production work and I have a PC that has a bunch of old projects on it that I want to get back, but I forgot the fuckin winXP login pw for it. And safe mode also wants a pw, and I just have no clue at all what it is cause the computer is so old. So all those projects are just sitting in a limbo state :(

You should still be able to access everything just fine unless you encrypted the disk (which I don't even think Windows XP can do by default).

Either:

A) take the hard drive out, install it in another computer, and then boot up and transfer the files to your main computer, or

B) use a live CD (eg. the installation disc for any Linux distro, like Ubuntu or Linux Mint, will work for this) and boot up the computer using that live CD, then move everything onto a USB stick or upload it to an online storage service (eg. Dropbox)

magnetaress
01-02-2023, 11:27 AM
until they reach a point self judgement, if they decide they have been good, they will destroy themselves and become "primordial soulstuffs" from which new souls are to be formed.

--------------------
This is 1000099000900009009xpi % correct.

I am not kidding this is actually where I am. *********its probably not a good place to be butt whatevers********

Jib, if it's really u I hope u r doing good )))

----------------------------
I am really afraid of reincarnation. OR being pressed into service on a higher plane. (that was offered to me once, gotta say nope to now and then aswell). I would accidently turn on creation and try to destroy it and you would have satan v.2.3.49382.a.x.b.c.c.e.49995ff

I do not want my energy to disperse into the cosmos and cause a 'butterfly effect'. No afterlife. Completely destroyed soul and spirit***

Until then suicide is a sin and killing your prime material physical self does NOT release your soul. And is a crime against which you are a part of. And sustains you. You have a responsibility to the "all being that physically constitutes you". And it would not release your soul and spirit. You would still be stuck within the all being, just without a body and possibly IN torment. As it is a sin. I just want G-d to let me go. So gotta keep focused on the good things G-d provides in this life. That is #1

The truth is that there is no "You" anyway. That's for another day.

--------------
Assention? (https://religion.fandom.com/wiki/Ascensionism)

4_Y8gJJNZI8

so when i was a little mormon kid i used to see all kinds of strange ships and objects in the air and on the mountain sides in SLC utah all over the valley i'm now 100% sure I was seeing into the other world or w/e or these guys where just letting me see them. PPl all seemed oblivious to them and I could never get anyone to pay attention and they dismissed me. pretty sure the government injected me with some shit to permanently fuck me up and disconnect me from the heavenly -G-d-l-y- realm (it didn't totally work it just like twisted my connection)

-----------

-----------

------

I still don't want to "ascen"

my soul is totally corrupt now

There is no saving it.

Even though I want to be good with all my heart and follow G-d's will.

plz dont tell me there's redemption for me

I know what G-d says. And I don't trust myself, I will betray G-d's creation. Again.

BY THE WAY

if u comment on those vidoes

the government is amasing a massive database

if u go into the ER

and there will be a little star next to ur name or whatever a code word in ur billing paperwork thru the social security system

and a CIA doctor will make u insane with the "oops wrong meds" or whatever. ur toast

-----------

also yep a lot of military activity after my sight--ings in the valley too lawl

----

go fuckn figure

----

imma chill now cuz u all won't believe me and it dont matter, dont be self destructive on a prime material plane with urself or ur families

P.S. hope u all have a wonderful new year find something simple and give it grattitude and focus. G-d always appreciates ur thanks and joy at creation and wonder. even if it's just a weed growing outta the sidewalk

---- ps ps ---- i have my password saved externally incase i lose this one because i did lose several passwords in the past between long breaks of like months or more

************************************************** *@#$(*&@#$(&*%&* !!!

one last edit

those mountains and certain land marks are like "chakra points" for the earth.

That is where beings come to collect souls and shit.. So when u see big Tsunamies or wars or some plague or some shit where millions are dying they are coming to those places and the spirits and souls are going there and those beings are there for them. For good or ill. There are more worlds there beyond the viel with stuff going on you cant see or understand what is happening and of course the military wants to get involved butt they are pretty clueless and low energy themselves (it's not the correct way of saying it butt whatever it close enough) so they only see what they want to see (and are terrified because of their spiritual impurity and fear) --- I want to say most its never a case of 'all' there are exceptions butt you wont see that until you open up and move on yourself.

Ooloo
01-02-2023, 12:52 PM
You should still be able to access everything just fine unless you encrypted the disk (which I don't even think Windows XP can do by default).

Either:

A) take the hard drive out, install it in another computer, and then boot up and transfer the files to your main computer, or

B) use a live CD (eg. the installation disc for any Linux distro, like Ubuntu or Linux Mint, will work for this) and boot up the computer using that live CD, then move everything onto a USB stick or upload it to an online storage service (eg. Dropbox)

Thanks! I actually have a Debian installer on a thumb drive I could use. Or I could burn it to a cd, either way. I'll try it. Only thing is some of the projects require me to use the software they were made with, which is a very old version of cakewalk that can't be installed on win10 machines, and the newer versions of cakewalk don't support the older file format (because of course they dont), but even if I can just get all the raw data safely I'll be happy. It's like ten years of work.

nostalgiaquest
01-02-2023, 02:01 PM
And you didn’t name your new account something where we could still refer to you as Jib? What are we supposed to say now? Job? Fucking asshole!

Glad ur not ded tho

Ooloo
01-02-2023, 02:27 PM
And you didn’t name your new account something where we could still refer to you as Jib? What are we supposed to say now? Job? Fucking asshole!

Glad ur not ded tho

Oh I'm still gonna call him jib

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 02:50 PM

Glad ur not ded tho

I almost did zibartik there was someone else who used to be named jib so I took the op to end the occasional PM id get asking if I was him. And it took so long to get this account working so I could tell you Im not dead that I dont want to do it again anytime soon :(

I am sorry I have caused so much stress in your lives folks lol but its 2023 this is the tribulation.

https://i.imgur.com/yshz9jX.gif

Call me jibjob greetings idk :o

Jimjam
01-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Jibjob is a mighty fine name.

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Jimjam is, it would be my honor.

https://i.imgur.com/6GGYW8b.png

Danth
01-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Did you pick the facepalm variant of your avatar as a reflection of the absurdity of how you lost your other account? If it makes you feel any better, there are some games out there I lost access to for similar reason. I learned my lesson and never use auto-login for anything anymore.

Danth

Jobaber
01-02-2023, 04:51 PM
I did :p Thank you for noticing.

magnetaress
01-15-2023, 10:28 AM
I figured it out dude

u had capslock on

or u changed ur password but then forgot ur password changed and tried to use the original old old password

this just happened to me i had to SMS reset to get into red99 :D

the person i loaned my accounts 2 was super nice and didnt strip or delete my characters )

Jimjam
01-15-2023, 02:26 PM
Welcome back.