PDA

View Full Version : <Wudan> is recruiting

HallygukRZ
06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Guild History
Wudan is an old an well-established guild from Rallos Zek that has been recreated on P1999. Together with Ascending Dawn and MiM Wudan has done what no other guild in EQ history has done: Slaying Kerafyrm, the Sleeper. For a detailed report please check the following link (http://www.tesuji.org/old_news/kerafyrm_the_sleeper_re-revisited.html).

The guild <Wudan> stands for disciplined, goal-oriented EQ. We only accept mature, self-sufficient players. Fun is important too. We like to make EQ entertaining.

We are a bunch of old EQ vets who re-united under our old guild banner. Currently (September 2011) we have a memberbase of around 70 people, averaging 15-20 ppl online at any time. Most of us are between 50 and 60. We're an international guild with players from all around the globe. Most of us come from Europe and US though. We're looking to recruit a few more people playing in the European Timezone. For details and other class needs check our guildwebsite (http://www.wudanguild.com).

Our Philosophy
Wudan Material. That's what we call people who fit in the guild.
Are YOU Wudan Material? Wudan on P99 stands for...

1. ... disciplined, goal-oriented EQ gaming.
2. ... mature and self-sufficient behaviour.
3. ... no-drama. Dramaqueens will be guildremoved.
4. ... team-oriented gameplay. Wudan members will have priority over non-wudan members in groups.
5. ... respect. We respect the other players on p99. Badmouthing and any other non-adult behaviour will result in guildremoval.
6. ... uncensored guildchat. Expect the unexpected. Few restrictions only.
7. ... skilled gameplay. We expect our members to be on top of their game.
8. ... diversity. Our members are from all over the world.
9. ... autocratic democracy. Important guild decisions will be made by the guild management.
10. ... and last but not least: fun. That's why we play EQ on an EMU Server.

Recruitment
Minimum LvL Req is 46, exceptions are made on a case to case basis.
We're specifically looking for 2 Clerics (46+), 2 Paladins (50+), 3 Rogues (46+), 2 Shadowknights (50+) and 2-3 Warriors (50+).

Wudan currently raids PoHate/Fear.

If you are interested, please talk to one of the people listed below. After beeing accepted as a Recruit, you're asked to write an application on the recruitment board, following a 4 week trial period. Exceptional to this procedure are former Wudan members.

Guildstructure
Guildleader: Hallyguk
Recruitment Officers: Moriarti (EU), Muglug (US), Alejos (All)
Officers: Alejos (US), Jaspian (US), Moriarti (EU), Muglug (US), Rass (US), Sinman (US), Ulivar (US).

Athosblack
06-29-2011, 03:58 PM
RZ UNITE!

HallygukRZ
06-30-2011, 05:39 AM
Our favourite druid wrote a nice summary of the Sleeper Event:
http://www.tesuji.org/old_news/kerafyrm_the_sleeper_re-revisited.html

Enjoy the read.

HallygukRZ
07-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Looking for some active players. Met alot already, some old vets returning.
Currently got players in the 15-35 range.

Main Goal: LvL and have fun. Reunite the community, too.
Midterm Goal: Highend raiding.

Ektar
07-07-2011, 02:48 PM
wasn;t wudan based in asia

HallygukRZ
07-07-2011, 02:50 PM
We were a multi national guild. Ranging quite around the globe.
Core was UK, US and German though.

Ektar
07-07-2011, 02:53 PM
weird. not sure why I always thought it was asian. maybe cuz an asian guy I knew joined it :p

Snapple
07-07-2011, 02:58 PM
weird. not sure why I always thought it was asian. maybe cuz an asian guy I knew joined it :p

What a great piece of info to base your assumption on. Haha

HallygukRZ
07-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Hehe, indeed. Well, we did have it all! That was one of the cool factors. We even had an old granny couple from the US iirc.

Ektar
07-07-2011, 04:13 PM
I was 13 :(

Athosblack
07-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Hally who was the old granny couple?

PurelyElf
07-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Are y'all gonna play on red when/if it comes out?

Athosblack
07-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Are y'all gonna play on red when/if it comes out?
Haven't the slightest. I'd love to pvp again though =)

HallygukRZ
07-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Twas that Paladin, who was also an old us army vet iirc. Selke was his wife iirc?
On another note: Added 6 people to the guildrooster. Welcome guys!

pyrr
07-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Count me in Hally

Pyrret (pyrr was taken) gnome wiz, 11 and still in SF!

Glad to see it recreated

HallygukRZ
07-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Oh my Pyrr! How you been? Was it in wow, last time we spoke? Busy times today, but I should be online tomorrow to invite you to the guild :)

Silver and Krypto will restart too hehe.

pyrr
07-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Aye yes it was, slacked around in wow for some time but it never beat EQ

Wonderful news that silver and krypto is coming also!

aerokella
07-12-2011, 07:08 PM
You people with the dickraging thread tags need to lose some of that ego :)

Harrison
07-12-2011, 08:33 PM

Shut up, Slutbutt Clamjam :p

HallygukRZ
07-13-2011, 03:40 AM

Didn't even see those tags lol. Guess it's a good way for people to flame someone without having to show their forum/ingame name :cool:

HallygukRZ
07-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Welcome Muglug, Uwishh, Nietche and Ulivar to Wudan. We're actively looking for some fine folks. Send Hallyguk or Moriarti a tell if you're interested. We're online both US and European timezone.

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Is needra playing?

Also cha cha cha for the wudan fags.

-pyrosprial

Ulivar
07-17-2011, 09:03 PM
not that i've noticed , haven't heard from him anyhow

HallygukRZ
07-18-2011, 02:22 AM
He might say hi from time to time, but didnt login yet.
PS: Hi Pyro!

Titanuk
07-18-2011, 09:33 PM
RZ players are super bad and wont make it on a pvp server

Athosblack
07-19-2011, 04:31 AM
Is needra playing?

Also cha cha cha for the wudan fags.

-pyrosprial

lol hai hai Pyro.

HallygukRZ
07-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Added another 4-5 members, steadily growing. Thanks Mandalaybay for giving our guildbank a headstart. Really rocks! We're working on getting our old/new website up and running. Stay tuned.

Athosblack
07-22-2011, 03:46 AM
Website is now up and running (http://wudan.guildlaunch.com/). Feel free to peruse (fancy, I know). If you are interested in becoming a member of Wudan check out the recruitment forum, also get in touch with Moriarti, Hallyguk or Ulivar in game (or any of our awesome toons!)

Cheers andu look forward to seeing you.

http://wudan.guildlaunch.com/

HallygukRZ
07-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Updated the information in the original post. We're currently looking for a few more people, especially clerics of all lvls. Visit http://wudan.guildlaunch.com for more infos.

Beastro
07-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Poodan

HallygukRZ
07-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Welcome Silveria (Silverfalcon) and Shaylena (Ealill) and a few more recruits to Wudan. Cheers!

Athosblack
07-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Member base growing. Ranging from mid-teens to 52.

Sunday guild event: Guk crawl.
Purpose: Lick frog skin to hallucinate as a group and hopefully get some drops for the members.

Check out the Wudan site for details on how to become a recruit.
Wudan.guildlaunch.com

Athosblack
08-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Guk event was fun. 20 members online Sunday getting shit done and or course, dying. As a result we are currently looking for Enchanters, Clerics and Warriors. New minimum level req of 20. Git on it!

You can view more deetz at Wudan.guildlaunch.com (http://Wudan.guildlaunch.com)

Cheers

Psycho
08-01-2011, 12:14 PM
nice people, come join!

PurelyElf
08-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Is Wudan looking to become a hardcore raid guild? Or more casual raid?

Sorbek
08-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Is Wudan looking to become a hardcore raid guild? Or more casual raid?

Wondering about this as well. Currently have a 50 magician. But not against leveling a Enchanter or Cleric. Played both on live til PoP.

Enchanter currently 12.
Cleric 11.

Ulivar
08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Can't say we've really discussed it much, theres plenty of interest but no immediate plans or rushing either. The majority of us (at least all the old school wudan members) have plenty of experience that i can speak for. I wouldn't label it hardcore or anything of the like, at least at this time possible casual raids in the future.

with the amazing poopsocking threads out there, can't say i personally have the time/interest in being "hardcore"

HallygukRZ
08-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks Ulivar for answering this. We're at a stage right now where we're building up our guild again with old members and fresh p99 blood.

As stated on our website, our midterm goal (4-6 months realistically) is to resume raiding. As we all got older and have responsibilities, it won't be as hardcore as back then but I see us doing 1-2 raids a week and guild groups in sebilis etc.

@Sorbek: Your welcome to join us with all your chars. We do have around 8-9 ppl 48+ but the majority of us is between 15 and 35. The leveling speed if our newcomers is amazing though. We do need mages, but currently clr/enc is a bit more needed. You'll have to set for 1 char once we start "raiding".

Sorbek
08-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks Ulivar for answering this. We're at a stage right now where we're building up our guild again with old members and fresh p99 blood.

As stated on our website, our midterm goal (4-6 months realistically) is to resume raiding. As we all got older and have responsibilities, it won't be as hardcore as back then but I see us doing 1-2 raids a week and guild groups in sebilis etc.

@Sorbek: Your welcome to join us with all your chars. We do have around 8-9 ppl 48+ but the majority of us is between 15 and 35. The leveling speed if our newcomers is amazing though. We do need mages, but currently clr/enc is a bit more needed. You'll have to set for 1 char once we start "raiding".

Mage now 51, Enchanter 1 blue from 19. Will get that tomm morning.

Haven't applied yet but will soon.

PS work sucks

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Never trust a Man-U fan. Just sayin...

Sorbek
08-07-2011, 09:12 PM
So started posting an app on the site from my Xoom the realized it was moving way to slow. Wanted to finish it on a computer so I hit submit. Didn't realize I couldnt continue by editing or adding more by posting a reply.

Suffice to say the app isn't complete.

Athosblack
08-09-2011, 08:53 AM
So started posting an app on the site from my Xoom the realized it was moving way to slow. Wanted to finish it on a computer so I hit submit. Didn't realize I couldnt continue by editing or adding more by posting a reply.

Suffice to say the app isn't complete.

THanks for updating your app. Ill see ya in game.

Athosblack
08-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Never trust a Man-U fan. Just sayin...

pshhhhht you don;t know what yer talking bout. Never trust a City fan iz wut im saying

Fourthmeal
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
pshhhhht you don;t know what yer talking bout. Never trust a City fan iz wut im saying

I'll never trust any MANCHESTER fan, club regardless.

Spud
08-09-2011, 11:22 PM
You guys see the Community shield match?? Crazy game. Nani is the real deal.

Hi Wudan. I used to have a char on RZ, i remember your guild well.

Fourthmeal
08-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Ugh... Nani... He is so good.

Dunes
08-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I had a chance to group with Gaillodar in Oasis while playing my Ogre SK "Wight". Sharp guy and a lot of fun!

I have grouped with several other members of your guild as well and enjoyed all of their company. If the members you select are any measure of you as a guild, I look forward to crossing paths when my baby SK grows up.

Athosblack
08-10-2011, 07:21 PM
You guys see the Community shield match?? Crazy game. Nani is the real deal.

Hi Wudan. I used to have a char on RZ, i remember your guild well.
Heya Spud. Was Spud ur char name on RZ?

As for Nani, he keeps getting better and better every year. The second goal was QUALITY....And if rumors are true Sneijder will be joining United soon. Unstoppable

Athosblack
08-10-2011, 07:23 PM
I had a chance to group with Gaillodar in Oasis while playing my Ogre SK "Wight". Sharp guy and a lot of fun!

I have grouped with several other members of your guild as well and enjoyed all of their company. If the members you select are any measure of you as a guild, I look forward to crossing paths when my baby SK grows up.

Cheers Dunes for the kind words. Aye we are pretty selective hence the sharp toons you have met.

Athosblack
08-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Reached 40+ members last night, grats Wudan! If you think you're "Wudan Material", check out our recruitment forum.

Fourthmeal
08-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Liverpool fans need not apply

Athosblack
08-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Scousers not welcome, really

Fourthmeal
08-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Scousers not welcome, really

:(

Athosblack
08-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Who's watching the United game today?!?!

HallygukRZ
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Updated class needs and guild structure.

Athosblack
08-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Warriors and Enchanters needed. If you are an abused child looking for a place where you will be further abused by guildmates, Wudan is the spot =P

Cheers

Oh and DPS!! rogue, mnks, Pal, SK come to Wudaaaaaaaan!

Psycho
08-20-2011, 08:37 PM
why is everyone leveling so fast!?

HallygukRZ
08-22-2011, 07:15 AM
why is everyone leveling so fast!?

Because not many of us have such an intriguing avatar.
Come online, time to lvl up :)

HallygukRZ
08-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Updated with some news.

fishingme
08-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Because not many of us have such an intriguing avatar.
Come online, time to lvl up :)

I personally like to blame me for everyone who was 20-28

Athosblack
08-24-2011, 04:52 AM
New minimum requirement is 35 for new recruits. In addition the recruitment period has been extended to 1 month.

We are looking for DPS: Rogues, Monks
Tanks: SKs, Pally, Warriors

Check the Wudan Website for more info.

Bubbles
08-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Never turn down new clerics and enchanters... old ones generally respawn as melee dps and tanks anyways, it's norrath's way of recycling. :)

plus /bump for an awesome guild :)

Athosblack
08-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Never turn down new clerics and enchanters... old ones generally respawn as melee dps and tanks anyways, it's norrath's way of recycling. :)

plus /bump for an awesome guild :)
It's good to know Norrath actively recycles. Keep Norrath's environment lickety clean!

Thanks for the nice werds Miley =)

Kope
08-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey Hally and the rest of Wudan!

I've grouped with your members from time to time and I must say every time I do I'm quite impressed. I've also been talking to some of your members and they say this is your standard. Seriously contemplating throwing up an application.

Also /guildbump

Athosblack
08-30-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey Hally and the rest of Wudan!

I've grouped with your members from time to time and I must say every time I do I'm quite impressed. I've also been talking to some of your members and they say this is your standard. Seriously contemplating throwing up an application.

Also /guildbump

No more contemplation, apply!

Muaar
08-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Had no idea Wudan was still around. Spartuilis the ranger checking in, sup. Long time! Last time was back on Rallos. You should come over to the PVP server!

Titanuk
08-30-2011, 11:24 PM
why not join the red99 pvp server thats coming out lol? or u guys give up on pvp? or maybe just waiting?

Muaar
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm sure they're waiting like the rest of us....

Athosblack
08-31-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm sure they're waiting like the rest of us....
You know what, I definitely miss PVP but not sure how we're gonna do things once red99 comes out. We want to get back to raiding soon (we are nearly there) but pvp is always so tempting.

We shall see how things play out.

HallygukRZ
09-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Some more very promising recruits, cheers! We're looking for a few selected 50+ Raidready tanks. Who's Wudan Material?

HallygukRZ
09-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Updated recruitment and guild description.
Been a bit more quiet than usual with recruiting.

Are YOU Wudan Material?

Athosblack
09-06-2011, 05:48 AM
>>> September 2011 WUDAN Guild Report <<<

I’d like to introduce a quarterly message to you, the guild report. On this occassion I’d like to reflect on past and future goals and give you an insight on what the guild management is planning to further develop Wudan on P99.

Retrospection:
When we founded Wudan, our primary goal was to provide old Wudan members a new home, enjoy the talk about the "good old times" and relive the classic experience. We then started recruiting other players on p99 and went from 4 founding members to 60+ members - within a little more than 3 months. Today still, we get 3-4 tells a day from people interested in joining Wudan.

3 Weeks ago we started a raid alliance with Vesica Day to give our 46+ members a chance to raid PoHate and PoFear and dibs on rotting loot. This agreement is still in place. We’re currently in contact with various guilds about a potential next level raid alliance. Stay tuned for more details in the upcoming weeks. Fact is: We currently lack steady 46+ numbers and key classes (clr, tanks, enc, shm) to start raiding on our own.

Guild goals 1 – 6 months
Now, onto our future goals for the guild. I'll break them into three categories.

Short-term (3 - 4 weeks)
A) Continue with our recruitment to add more key classes to the guild. If you know someone who is wudan material, let me or any officer know!
B) Level up! This is a call to all midlevel members. Get your levels done. This should be your first priority. We can’t start raiding until we have a solid number of 46+ members.

Mid-term (1 - 3 months)
A) Find a capable raiding partner for a 50/50 Alliance so our 46+ members get to raid 1-2 a week.

B) Have at least one guild group every day (EU and US time) in sebilis/KC to get us geared . Also, this is a great opportunity to pass some loot to the lower level guildmates! We’ll be hosting special sundays where we’ll try to get 2-3 guildgroups up. Details will be announced soon. Also Muglug will be hosting some forager cycle farming for ikky bp/haste/etc. items.

Long-term (4 - 6 months)
1. Wudan only raids. We’ll aim for 2-3 raids per week. With that, we’ll also be establishing full raid and loot rules.

The next Guild Report will be up in 2 months.
We’ll check if we reached our goals and/or adjust these goals accordingly.

To future recruits: Are you Wudan material? If you think you are check us out at Wudan.guildlaunch.com (http://www.Wudan.guildlaunch.com)

Kind regards,
Hally & the guild management.

HallygukRZ
09-06-2011, 12:20 PM
We're also specifically looking for EU players. Already got 20+.

Athosblack
09-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Welcome the latest batch of recruits to be voted to full membership. Congrats Slayand, Mousee, Ferment, Missjackie, Kudley and MrBojangles.

Also this weekend we killed some PoHate. Wudan is on path to accomplish the Mid-Term goal set out in the Sept Guild Report. If you think you are Wudan material go to our website and check out the recruit forum for information.

Cheers

*bump*

HallygukRZ
09-13-2011, 03:36 AM
We've progressed quite a bit again. We're starting regular sebilis/KC groups and some light raiding.

We're currently looking to fill our ranks with the following classes:
1 Enchanter 51+
2 Warriors 51+
3 Rogues 45+
2 Shadowknights 51+

If you are interested and you think you are Wudan Material (tm), please apply on our website.

Tarq
09-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Bump.

Athosblack
09-19-2011, 04:22 AM
Successful Hate and Fear clear Sunday. About 20 Wudan and 14 TR decimated The Planes. Luls and lewt for all.

Grats to:
Faran and Johnmmh - Ethereal Mist BP
Sonja - Apothic Robe
Slayand - Indicolite Greaves
Muglug - Rune Etched BP
Styginia and Kudley - Vermiculated BP
Approditie and Kopi - Insidious Arms, Head, Legs

And loads more. Do you think you are Wudan material?

Fists
09-19-2011, 05:08 AM
Grats on the planes clear guys, bumping again for this top quality guild. I was guilded with Wudan on rallos during planes and all of our Kerafym glory (Fuzinii), and also played with them in TBC on WoW. Glad to see you guys back.

Mythoxxus

Vondra
09-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Woohoo for Wudan

HallygukRZ
09-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Thanks Mythoxxus for the kind words. I'll use this opportunity to give you an update on recruitment.

We're specifically looking for a few more EU players. Look us up. We might be just the guild you'd want.

Also, we're looking to fill our ranks with the following 46+ classes
3-4 Rogues
2 Warriors
1-2 Shamans
1-2 SKs
1 Monk
1 Cleric
1 Enchanter

Necro and Druid Recruitment is closed.

God-King Abacab
09-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Wudan playing a lot of blue, perhaps they cower from the might of Red pals?

HallygukRZ
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM

When I started on p99 a few months ago it was a few threads of/about you that I've read. I feel honored to have one of the most beloved forum trolls grace us with his presence in our thread :)

Athosblack
09-21-2011, 03:03 PM

Lawl. Thanks for the bump

Tarq
09-21-2011, 07:45 PM
looking for some more Rogues, Bards, Warrior's

nice folks arround you, team oriented gameplay, and lot of fun

check us out http://wudan.guildlaunch.com

PS: We have a solid euro base aswell , so euro's that seek some companionship to hang out and grp up ..feel free to give it a shoot

Tarq
09-24-2011, 08:29 PM
bump

Athosblack
09-27-2011, 04:59 AM
To all recruits,

We now have new website in which you will need to post your applications. Please visit Wudanguild.com (http://www.wudanguild.com/) for all your Wudan questions.

Of course you can contact an officer in game if you have further questions. Are you Wudan material?

Cheers

Uaellaen
09-27-2011, 06:39 AM
you got an error in your first link, its "forum" instead of "forums" ;)

Athosblack
09-27-2011, 07:31 AM
heh thanks Uaellaen =P

FaranCleric
09-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Trust me when I say this, Wudan is considered the #1 guild amongst seahorse lovers.

Do you love seahorses too? Do you really love seahorses?

HallygukRZ
10-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Bump. LF 3-4 more 46+ quality players to fill our ranks.

HallygukRZ
10-07-2011, 07:34 AM
- Updated the new guildstructure.
- Added our new guildwebsite www.wudanguild.com
- LF 2-3 more raid experienced tanks!
- A word on red 99: Wudan members will try it out, but we'll stay on blue. Yes, damn carebears.

Athosblack
10-08-2011, 02:01 PM
- A word on red 99: Wudan members will try it out, but we'll stay on blue. Yes, damn carebears.
If this were 10 years ago I'd be aghast, but now that I'm an adult it doesn't bother me so.

Bazia
10-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Rock on

Tarq
10-08-2011, 03:41 PM
he has nothing to do with Wudan at all and is just a litle pos.

Bazia
10-08-2011, 06:50 PM

Titanuk
10-08-2011, 08:26 PM
LOL@Wudan for not making it on a pvp server and still talking about killing a bugged Sleeper. so bad so sad

Titanuk
10-08-2011, 08:26 PM
badkids will stay badkids

Tarq
10-08-2011, 08:56 PM
There will be a few of us around on red.

Bazia
10-08-2011, 09:43 PM
There will be a few of us around on red. Also, Sleeper wasnt bugged and u should do some research too;) but enuff now, take it to RNF if u want to start trash talk

I have no beef with your guild. I would just go make Cozmo take that tag off.

Guy is a serious doucher.

HallygukRZ
10-09-2011, 06:43 AM
We've talked with the GMs about it and the name Wudan will be taken by Wudan once P99 red goes live.

Athosblack
10-09-2011, 10:13 AM
hahaha Cozmo. Still a pos. This is make my insides ache from so much laughing.

Softcore PK
10-09-2011, 04:06 PM
We've talked with the GMs about it and the name Wudan will be taken by Wudan once P99 red goes live.

Will the real Wudan on Red99 be anti, or RPK?

Beastro
10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Poodan

Biffins
10-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I see what you did there.

Tarq
10-13-2011, 03:06 PM
looking for some more Rogues, Mages, Warrior's, Wizards

nice folks arround you, team oriented gameplay, and a lot of fun

check us out http://www.wudanguild.com/

PS: We have a solid euro base aswell , so euro's that seek some companionship to hang out and grp up ..feel free to give it a shoot

Athosblack
10-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Cheers Wudan on all day Hate and Fear clears and a little Sky too. Oh and Maestro as well.

IF you are DPS, We want you! Check out Wudanguild.com (http://wudanguild.com)

Are you Wudan material?

Premador Koldman
10-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Heya peeps! Good to see Wudan still kicken!

HallygukRZ
10-14-2011, 02:12 PM
WoW Premador. Looooong time. Did you start on P99 yet? :)

Athosblack
10-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Since errryone is bumping ;)

HallygukRZ
10-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Grats everyone on more Hate Loot last night.

Titanuk
10-19-2011, 07:09 PM
yes, grats on your free uncontested loots. much fun

Biffins
10-19-2011, 07:35 PM
That's right. I enjoyed a gaming experience and there was zero PvP involved. Mad?

Athosblack
10-20-2011, 04:27 AM
yes, grats on your free uncontested loots. much fun

That hurt really deep inside my metal gnomish heart.

HallygukRZ
10-20-2011, 05:43 AM
And I thought the forumtrolls all left to the pvp forums. Boy, was I wrong.
And to spice it up: Jaelous much? :)

Athosblack
10-20-2011, 08:54 AM
And I thought the forumtrolls all left to the pvp forums. Boy, was I wrong.
And to spice it up: Jaelous much? :)

They are coming out now since the PVP beta was released. They must have been holding all this trolling for years since the RZ merger. Can you imagine the urge to troll for all these years?!?! They are about to explode!

Athosblack
10-25-2011, 05:07 AM
/Bump

Warriors, Enchanters, DPS please. Check out Wudanguild.com

HallygukRZ
10-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Grats to all on a successful Hate/fear Raid. PoSky is next,
apply now if you think you are Wudan Material.

Walabaego
10-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Wow you guys really need to stop training people in KC then going /anon. WTudanF.

Walabaego
10-31-2011, 01:11 PM
6 in a row now.

yay edit: You win, keep killing our enchanter/cleric, good job :D

Tarq
10-31-2011, 04:48 PM
first off, no one did intentional train you, and i think we had to fight your trains here and there ( or whoever pulled that crap on top of us) but we lived.

We had to succor to zone in at some point and you where bout to rush into the camp we had, training yourself.

Next time try to talk in game and be civil , no one did intentional train you, and if you where trained then it was a accident and we are sorry for it.

Walabaego
10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
first off, no one did intentional train you, and i think we had to fight your trains here and there ( or whoever pulled that crap on top of us) but we lived.

We had to succor to zone in at some point and you where bout to rush into the camp we had, training yourself.

Next time try to talk in game and be civil , no one did international train you, and if you where trained then it was a accident and we are sorry for it.

Lawl. Try not to train the whole server out of their camps. No worries, I have lost faith in this community and don't plan on spending any more time here, good luck to you all.

Ps- Never dropped a train on you guys yet had 5 on us. Was tempted, but I don't train people.

Tarq
10-31-2011, 05:01 PM
besides the fact that we didnt train you

1 grp != whole server

You could have talked to us in a civil way instead you decided not to and keep rambling and come here and talk crap.

I am not in the mod to deal with guys like you

No worries, I have lost faith in this community and don't plan on spending any more time here, good luck to you all.

ok ..bye

Kope
10-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Don't take it personally guys it just sounds like he's been angry for a while and this was his 'last straw'.

I wasn't there so I couldn't say for sure but I don't believe Wudan would be training people like that, wudan are good people.

Titanuk
11-01-2011, 12:50 AM
but you killed the sleeper, u da best

Athosblack
11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
but you killed the sleeper, u da best

Aint that da truth

HallygukRZ
11-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Thank you Walabaego for voicing your opinion. After having talked with the people involved, the case is clear and closed for me. I wish you well on whatever you do.

Also, I'd like you to stop spamming our guild thread. Make a post in R&F if you insist.

Athosblack
11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Great weekend for Wudan. Phinny down on Fri. Hate and Fear cleared on Saturday. Congrats to Jygia on Druid BP and Slupa on Bard BP and bracer.

Are you Wudan material? Check out our website (http://www.wudanguild.com)for more info.

Sponge
11-07-2011, 08:30 AM
wtb druid bp

HallygukRZ
11-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Updated class needs, check 1st page.

Rallyd
11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Hey you guys plan on moving to red at all? Return to your roots! I was wudan for a while during PoP, would like to see you guys over there

Athosblack
11-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey you guys plan on moving to red at all? Return to your roots! I was wudan for a while during PoP, would like to see you guys over there

Hiya. What was your char name on RZ? There is active discussion and we will create a <Wudan> on red and let people move as they like. but for me, I dont have time to restart from lvl1. Depends on each individual i suppose.

Softcore PK
11-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Will red Wudan be anti? :)

Athosblack
11-08-2011, 04:42 PM
New minimum requirement for recruits is 46. Please read first post on this thread for all the details.

Athosblack
11-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Will red Wudan be anti? :)

Prolly keep the same mentality from Live 99 to R99.

Athosblack
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
*bump*

juicedsixfo
11-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Hiya. What was your char name on RZ? There is active discussion and we will create a <Wudan> on red and let people move as they like. but for me, I dont have time to restart from lvl1. Depends on each individual i suppose.

Nice

zek
12-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Well well, the ol fam is gathering eh, wish i could get in touch with so of the old crew...

<wudan>

Rascalz

"Soft Spoken, With a Broken Jaw"

zek
12-07-2011, 04:51 PM
ps- I was one of the people who approved the guild creation of FoH, haha fuckn awesome

georgie
12-07-2011, 11:17 PM
some people never change

zek
12-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Lol how are all u ol fuckers

Ras

HallygukRZ
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Some of us (mostly EU) have grouped up on the Scepter of Ragnos (EU PvP) Server, playing SWTOR. Any of you oldschool vets wanna tag up?

We're looking to fill our ranks with a few more oldschool players, like you. Check our guild "Paradigma" at http://pdm.guildlaunch.com for more information.

Shame that I don't have time to check eq from time to time, but you know how it is. How is everyone doing?

Kind regards,
Hallyguk, ex-Wudan Leader on P99.