PDA

View Full Version : What color is Mithaniel Marr Field Plate?

Ghost of Starman
12-24-2022, 06:09 PM
I've always wondered, you can find screenshots of every other color except for MM, has anyone every crafted / seen a set?

tadkins
12-24-2022, 07:07 PM
Closest I could find, and it might not even be accurate on P99.

https://zam.zamimg.com/images/3/b/3b89e2acb73592f8025871895c80b452.png

Was thinking of crafting the set as a fun project for a half elf paladin alt, as my main's blacksmithing is pretty decently high. I know for sure that the hardest part is going to be finding a Mithaniel Marr cleric though. xD

Ghost of Starman
12-24-2022, 07:30 PM
Closest I could find, and it might not even be accurate on P99.

https://zam.zamimg.com/images/3/b/3b89e2acb73592f8025871895c80b452.png

Was thinking of crafting the set as a fun project for a half elf paladin alt, as my main's blacksmithing is pretty decently high. I know for sure that the hardest part is going to be finding a Mithaniel Marr cleric though. xD

Nice! If you end up crafting it let me know, really curious!

tadkins
12-24-2022, 07:32 PM
Nice! If you end up crafting it let me know, really curious!

Will definitely be a while yet, but the result should be unique and interesting, so that will sort of help push me forward on it.

Philistine
12-27-2022, 03:49 AM
I've always wondered, you can find screenshots of every other color except for MM, has anyone every crafted / seen a set?

It's gold! Not bright yellow gold like pally kunark armor, but more of a subtle/realisticish gold. Someone took pity on me when I was new and gave me most of the visual pieces.

It's currently on my baby bard - can get a screen grab going tomorrow night.

Ghost of Starman
12-27-2022, 09:13 PM
It's gold! Not bright yellow gold like pally kunark armor, but more of a subtle/realisticish gold. Someone took pity on me when I was new and gave me most of the visual pieces.

It's currently on my baby bard - can get a screen grab going tomorrow night.

Awesome thanks! This has been a mystery on the back of my mind since I started here in 2014, nice to see it solved!

Philistine
12-27-2022, 09:26 PM
No worries! The guy who so generously gave it to me mentioned that it was rare. I didn't appreciate how rare; I don't think I've seen anyone else rocking any. Made my bard a weird MM one specifically to be able to continue using it :p

Attached is a shot from the front and another from the back. The Gaunts, wrists, and boots are *not* the MM gear. The helm, arms, chest, and legs are.

tadkins
12-27-2022, 10:13 PM
Fff...that is such a beautiful set. Grats on holding on to it Philistine. :)

It legit makes me want to roll up a cleric of Mithaniel with the sole goal of making that full set.

Ghost of Starman
12-28-2022, 12:08 AM
Wow that's actually a really nice color, may be my 2nd favorite after the Inny set, makes me want to reroll my Pally to MM lol.

mcoy
12-28-2022, 09:01 AM
hardest part is going to be finding a Mithaniel Marr cleric though. xD

I'm a mith marr cleric. I have imbue diamond or whatever it is. I think Mcoy is in KC atm but obv can meet you someplace to imbue a bunch for ya.

-Mcoy

ricquire
12-28-2022, 01:00 PM
Here is it on a Human - no helm, since helms are terrible overall fashion wise

I like to sub out boot/glove for coldain, as it is a major stat improvement with little impact to looks.

You can also effectively operate with bp/legs/arms/right bracer for the "full" look

https://i.imgur.com/RIcVD25.jpg

ricquire
12-28-2022, 01:15 PM
Here is a low effort collage where the glove/boot were not corrected on any except human.

https://i.imgur.com/EizIxSL.jpg

Mithaniel Marr, Brell Serilis, Quellious, Innoruuk, Bertoxxulous, Tunare

I also have a halfling in either crystal chitin or guardian, as well as a male and female HE/DE in guardian (each of the above also has a suit of guardian armor)

tadkins
12-28-2022, 06:51 PM
Here is a low effort collage where the glove/boot were not corrected on any except human.

https://i.imgur.com/EizIxSL.jpg

Mithaniel Marr, Brell Serilis, Quellious, Innoruuk, Bertoxxulous, Tunare

I also have a halfling in either crystal chitin or guardian, as well as a male and female HE/DE in guardian (each of the above also has a suit of guardian armor)

Are those all your characters? Damn lols. That's very impressive! Cultural armor is so cool looking all around.

I was under the impression that the only Bertoxxulous armor on the server was the imbued field plate, and gnomes couldn't wear that. What armor is that the gnome is wearing?

But yup I just rolled a Mithymarr cleric today. Figured a cleric in that full plate + the imbued diamond jewelry + a good weapon/shield/talisman of benevolence would be a pretty sweet setup. Weirdly enough too, I picked the same face you did lols. Swear I did that before seeing this post though!

ricquire
12-28-2022, 07:06 PM
I was under the impression that the only Bertoxxulous armor on the server was the imbued field plate, and gnomes couldn't wear that. What armor is that the gnome is wearing?

Me too. It is field plate- at some point Bertox field plate had gnomes added. Weird since It doesn’t match the “size” concept.

tadkins
12-28-2022, 07:10 PM
Me too. It is field plate- at some point Bertox field plate had gnomes added. Weird since It doesn’t match the “size” concept.

Oh that's awesome. Was confused since it doesn't reflect in the wiki.

Cen
12-31-2022, 02:43 PM
Erollsi Marr is a pretty cool color too, its like a hot pink tint, which is pretty cool for the people who worship erollsi marr, have a guise to be a dark elf, and have their epic.. which is probably approximately single digits of people.

Still, hot pink flaming dark elf.