PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training

Simon Belmont
03-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Im only going to talk about the Cubs here, but feel free to talk about your team. Looks like Starlin Castro is tearing it up so far. Tyler Colvin looks to be making some big waves early as well. DLee with 2 bombs already is continuing where he left off. Hopefully Soto gets back on track but looks to be producing as well. Theriot is playing better then anyone else... looks like hes pissed that he didnt get a long term contract and everyone saying Castro is the SS of the future for the Cubs. Vitters is still somewhere in the weeds and has only seen 4 at bats.. wtf? Cubs are playing great so far but of course it is spring training. I cant wait to see them when they play the White Sox next week in Vegas!

snifs
03-11-2010, 01:44 AM
I still have hope for my Reds, they're looking promising this year. Aroldis Chapman's first outing was pretty solid, heard he hit 100-102 mph multiple times. Maybe if the offense can find a way to hit the ball, we'll be in it at the end of the year, maybe with your fugly Cubs.

Trimm
03-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Rebuilding year for my Astros, gave that shmuck Cooper the boot and hired Brad Mills as our new GM. Fingers crossed!

atvaata
03-11-2010, 05:30 AM
talk about a real sport like football.

Simon Belmont
03-11-2010, 08:59 PM
I still have hope for my Reds, they're looking promising this year. Aroldis Chapman's first outing was pretty solid, heard he hit 100-102 mph multiple times. Maybe if the offense can find a way to hit the ball, we'll be in it at the end of the year, maybe with your fugly Cubs.

Is Busty Faker still your manager? If so that guys career will come to a quick end.

Salty
03-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Needs more Kenny Lofton.

Ferok
03-12-2010, 10:54 AM
talk about a real sport like football.

I'd let Roethlisberger sexually assault me.

Ya know?

Shimus
03-13-2010, 04:37 PM

Ya know?

Let's Roleplay.

I'll be number 7, if you play that 20 year old. Lets go out into the VIP room as I bop you. Then you feel regret for letting me go, so you fall down, smack your head and call it sexual assault to ring me for money.

/end roleplay

That was hot.

Anyways, my team isn't worth mentioning anymore. I used to enjoy cleveland indians back when Thome and Alomar were there. Then I switched over to my dads team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, which was painful to watch last season. How painful? They traded away all their good players, every week. The only way for them to win and the manager goes "Oh, let's trade them for prospects!" /cough. I wanted to hit him, to be honest.

Lanor
03-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Indians to Pirates, is a painful switch man. I would have never willingly subjected myself to that. Although, I guess being a Pirates fan beats the pain of watching two of your former pitchers face each other in the world series...poor Cleveland.

I've been a Mets fan my whole life, and honestly my expectations are very low this year. I expected us to get into the playoffs at least as a wild card last year, but the injury bug and the Mets terrible luck prevented it. This year, with the whole Jose Reyes thyroid issue hanging over the team, I'd be surprised if we finish above .500

yaaaflow
03-13-2010, 10:41 PM

Ya know?

He said football not american football.

TheDudeAbides
03-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Dodger blue baby!

F*ck the rest!

Anderdale
03-14-2010, 12:14 AM
bobby's last season. let's get him a ring boys