PDA

View Full Version : Spread the gospel of the Holy Trinity of Cheating (Hot take)

Cen
12-22-2022, 06:00 PM
I hate cheating in games, and I harshly judge three things or their equivalent as being EXACTLY EQUALLY GUILTY OF CHEATING IN ANY GAME

1. Using multiple slots in a game, or having multiple clients. Boxing. As fellow Project 1999 members, you guys probably agree with me here, this is cheating in a game. How fun would it be to play monopoly where everyone plays as one person but one ass plays two slots in the game manipulating the bank and assets between each other? Boxing is for losers.

2. Manipulation of game client. Wallhacks, aimbots, etc. SOMEONE HAS NO SKILL I GUESS

3. Manipulation of matchmaking via smurfing. This needs to be more harshly penalized when done. There are people who still openly admit to doing this, when its just as bad if not worse then cheating a game client.

I know ill get flamed for this, but I had to say it

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 06:08 PM
I think I gravitated to games like P99 and WoW (never cheated in WoW) because I tended to cheat like a fucking bandit any way I could in single player games. Exploits, console commands, downloading OP mods, it was only a matter of time before I eventually gave into the dark side of cheating. I could not stop myself. And the sad thing was it was a sure fire way to kill my interest in the game when the challenge died

Jibartik
12-22-2022, 07:33 PM
human vision is cheating

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 07:39 PM
human vision is cheating

I suspect everyone good at targetting uses it. :(

magnetaress
12-22-2022, 08:12 PM
came in here for a different thread was not dissapointed

g-d bless u Cen