PDA

View Full Version : Part 7: Everything in the NY Post Story Was Accurate

Castle2.0
12-20-2022, 02:28 AM
Laptop story checks out.

Conservatives were right. People in the FBI acted in bad faith, even corruptly to lie.

The election was stolen by intelligence and law enforcement agents trying to suppress the truth.

Shame sham shame

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1604871630613753856

Castle2.0
12-20-2022, 02:35 AM
Oh, and they also confirmed there was almost no Russian disinfo happening on Twitter. There were a few domestic small, low-reach, low-follower count trolls.

Sorry Hillary, and similarly deranged libs, the facts have come to light.

You were wrong all along =)

*mic drop*

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 02:35 AM
Russia Russia Russia 2.0.

But this time it's the GOP!

The days have gone down in the West.

Castle2.0
12-20-2022, 02:43 AM
Hillary might have burned her emails, but we have the Twitter emails.

Try reading.

Lune
12-20-2022, 02:52 AM
[Citation needed]

Facebook posts don't count

magnetaress
12-20-2022, 10:36 AM
Sorry you didn't get uranium.

Botten
12-20-2022, 10:58 AM
Hillary might have burned her emails, but we have the Twitter emails.

Try reading.

Stupid because we already know they were tampered with.

Else we wouldn't have you MAGA idiots trying to gun down a pizza parlor.

Castle2.0
12-20-2022, 11:36 AM
Whatever you said, just read the emails directly from Twitter themselves, not that I have hope clear obvious facts from the perpetrator themselves would convince you.

magnetaress
12-20-2022, 11:42 AM
I'm pro uranium bro no need to be upset. Hope u get some.

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 11:48 AM
Cant wait to watch all the posters here talk about why the reason they didnt go fight in the world war 3:revenge for fake 2016 election lies

we must stop russia from this act of terror I agree!!! I say we go all in and stop them from this murder.

Everything the US has to offer should be sent over there. What the nazi russians are doing is murder

Anyone who is too much of a coward to not pay the putin price hike and to go off line for a little while and go over there to help is a nazi

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 11:53 AM
I'm pro uranium bro no need to be upset. Hope u get some.

BEEF

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 12:02 PM
I dont know why we would be ok with not using the full force of our privilege to bring democracy to all these other nations. I can't go because I have a degree and was a student, but if you weren't one you should go. (No I'm not currently working)
-modern leftist

Chortles Snortles
12-20-2022, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nX5yXxe.jpg

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 12:20 PM
For me its more that the law is .5 grams is 5 year mandatory federal minimum (thanks joe biden for that 1990s support) and there is a photo of him holding 20.0 grams on a scale.

Coupled with all that "no one is above the law" bullshit they were talking about so much when they were bolstering up the IRS.

Chortles Snortles
12-20-2022, 12:23 PM
still have a hd full of the pics doncha jib
(lol)

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 12:26 PM
I have binders of dick

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 12:29 PM
For me its more that the law is .5 grams is 5 year mandatory federal minimum (thanks joe biden for that 1990s support) and there is a photo of him holding 20.0 grams on a scale.

Coupled with all that "no one is above the law" bullshit they were talking about so much when they were bolstering up the IRS.

Your criticism of POTUS is that he made crack illegal?

magnetaress
12-20-2022, 12:36 PM

Only for his enemies. Not his kids. He neglected his kids. And Hunter should have gotten real help with his trauma. Not a trust fund.

He's a fricken monster. I'm neither afraid of him nor Trump. It's pathetic either hold any authority or influence.

I don't blame Trump supporters for how they feel. Their feelings are absolutely legitimate in this regard.

My only recommendation is strive for G-dlyness. Even if you feel like a monster about the monsters. Give them space to exist where they need to.

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 12:41 PM
Only for his enemies. Not his kids. He neglected his kids. And Hunter should have gotten real help with his trauma. Not a trust fund.

He's a fricken monster. I'm neither afraid of him nor Trump. It's pathetic either hold any authority or influence.

I don't blame Trump supporters for how they feel. Their feelings are absolutely legitimate in this regard.

My only recommendation is strive for G-dlyness. Even if you feel like a monster about the monsters. Give them space to exist where they need to.

Do you think it's admissible evidence likely to result in a conviction?

(Do, not should)

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 12:50 PM

is that what you got out of that?

anyway, on that note, yes. I am also mad at him for that.

but that was not the point.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 01:15 PM
Russia Russia Russia 2.0.

But this time it's the GOP!

The days have gone down in the West.

One really happened and one didn't though

magnetaress
12-20-2022, 01:21 PM
Do you think it's admissible evidence likely to result in a conviction?

(Do, not should)

https://media.tenor.com/-Am2LkM5bnUAAAAi/obama-loop.gif

*you're not wrong

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 01:30 PM

How so?

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 01:36 PM
How so?

Receipts

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 01:36 PM
russia! lets go stop them its time to pull the plug!

7YRsItQN5DU

Botten
12-20-2022, 01:37 PM

Yeah there was an entire investigation that verified Russia was interfering with our elections (complete with legal convictions and confessions).

All you GOP idiots have is "the laptop is verified" but an investigation on it could be equivalent to "But Ma'Benghazi."

You must be so proud of your GOP party driving away moderates and independents with your dribble when your party owns the house.

By the way Kevin McCarthy goes on offense in speaker battle (https://www.axios.com/2022/12/19/kevin-mccarthy-house-speaker-republicans)

The GOP has so much infighting right now it is pathetic.

MAGA Flailing.

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 01:38 PM
i cant believe they did that, and what they are doing, it's time we did something serious about it! this cant go on forever, send the boys and girls!

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 01:39 PM
If I steal your phone is it hacking?

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 01:41 PM
By the way Kevin McCarthy goes on offense in speaker battle (https://www.axios.com/2022/12/19/kevin-mccarthy-house-speaker-republicans)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FkCVK65XwAkJ0Z4?format=jpg&name=large

Cute!

Botten
12-20-2022, 01:48 PM
i cant believe they did that, and what they are doing, it's time we did something serious about it! this cant go on forever, send the boys and girls!

Right because if the laptop wasn't fully investigated at the time of the elections then it wasn't just a sad low energy attempt to perform Hilary E-mails misinformation injection 2.0

Allowing the spiral of propaganda campaign that ended up having a pizza parlor almost shot up.

Yeah not sorry Russian Troll farm sabotage got lazy and messed up.
Or the fact the GOP isn't bank rolled anymore by the NRA funneling in money from Russia.

unsunghero
12-20-2022, 01:49 PM
is that what you got out of that?

anyway, on that note, yes. I am also mad at him for that.

but that was not the point.

There’s really no reason to do crack when meth exists. If you want to ruin your life with a stimulant, go with the economical one

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 01:54 PM
Fed Govt is required to reimburse its vendors I forget why

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 01:54 PM
① Constitutional Monarchy. The monarch divides power with a constitutionally founded government. ...
② Absolute Monarchy. The monarch has full and absolute political power. ...
③ Federal Monarchy. ...
④ Mixed Monarchy.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 02:08 PM
Yeah there was an entire investigation that verified Russia was interfering with our elections (complete with legal convictions and confessions).

All you GOP idiots have is "the laptop is verified" but an investigation on it could be equivalent to "But Ma'Benghazi."

I thought Trump colluded with Russia and the laptop wasn't real?

What happened?

Chortles Snortles
12-20-2022, 02:11 PM
"You can't go around arresting the Thieves' Guild. I mean, we'd be at it all day!”

Botten
12-20-2022, 02:20 PM
I thought Trump colluded with Russia and the laptop wasn't real?

What happened?

Remember that!

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence that President Trump's campaign conspired with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to a summary of findings submitted to Congress by Attorney General William Barr.

In fact the Mueller report is titled:

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election (https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download)

Colluded was just a buzz word from FoxNews and GOP Congressmen that sunk you MAGA fools. Got to love injecting nonsense terms you then parrot.

And the laptop is a nothing burger. Sorry your low energy propaganda campaigned failed. And will continue to fail into 2023 if the GOP party ever gets organized LOL!

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 03:08 PM
Remember that!

In fact the Mueller report is titled:

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election (https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download)

Colluded was just a buzz word from FoxNews and GOP Congressmen that sunk you MAGA fools. Got to love injecting nonsense terms you then parrot.

And the laptop is a nothing burger. Sorry your low energy propaganda campaigned failed. And will continue to fail into 2023 if the GOP party ever gets organized LOL!

40+ million for a few russian bots on social media?

lol goalposts

Sad Botten flailing so badly

hobart
12-20-2022, 03:16 PM
I'm starting to regret my vote for Hunter Biden.

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 03:17 PM
I love when federal secret police force private citizens to supress other private citizen's speech to protect the dear leader.

Lol

America is almost as bad as our enemies.

Just need to send generations of families off to reeducation camps and throw gays off roofs and we'll be exactly the same as North Korea and ISIS.

Leftists defending the police state ROFL

Do your job, Leftists. You aren't supposed to simp for the Corpo Police State.

Botten
12-20-2022, 03:28 PM
I love when federal secret police force private citizens to supress other private citizen's speech to protect the dear leader.

Lol

America is almost as bad as our enemies.

Just need to send generations of families off to reeducation camps and throw gays off roofs and we'll be exactly the same as North Korea and ISIS.

What you are describing is MAGA and their whole throw the constitution out the window method.

Or

Will Fascist Duh Sand Zzzz get his gostop (DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control)?

Oh no! The Left stopped potential propaganda. Or realistically the media didn't care because it was such a low energy poly already exhausted. meh

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 03:30 PM
What you are describing is MAGA and their whole throw the constitution out the window method.

Or

Will Fascist Duh Sand Zzzz get his gostop (DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control)?

Oh no! The Left stopped potential propaganda. Or realistically the media didn't care because it was such a low energy poly already exhausted. meh

The Left stopped a legitmate journalist from speaking truth to power.

That's not a "Oh nooo who cares" moment.

You are literally supporting fascist behavior.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 03:32 PM

Botten
12-20-2022, 03:38 PM
40+ million for a few russian bots on social media?

lol goalposts

Sad Botten flailing so badly

$40 million for GUILTY pleas, company indictments, jail time and money + property seizure.

Still going to be better than wasting money recovering noods on a laptop on the latest "But Ma Benghazi" campaign by the GOP house to further push away moderates and independents.

Again if you can get your party to stop the infighting and get organized for 2023. HA! Now that is truly sad. Poor Elizondo.

MAGA is such a failure.

Botten
12-20-2022, 03:42 PM

Low energy Elizondo hitches a ride on the conspiracy hay ride!

"It was all of the Left!!! All of them!!!" ~ k Tucker

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 03:51 PM
Well it's not a theory anymore.

It literally happened and there's hard evidence.

Hence this post...

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 03:53 PM
$40 million for GUILTY pleas, company indictments, jail time and money + property seizure.

Bruh 40+ million for a few russian bots on Facebook?

lol goalposts

You're embarrassing yourself so badly. Just stop it.

Horza
12-20-2022, 04:13 PM
If you don't think the Twitter Files are the biggest thing to happen since Watergate you're literally a fascist, says the guy who wants to terminate the Constitution so he can install a billionaire pedophile as president for life.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 04:14 PM
If you don't think the Twitter Files are the biggest thing to happen since Watergate you're literally a fascist, says the guy who wants to terminate the Constitution so he can install a billionaire pedophile as president for life.

Horza pretends he cares about The Constitution

Comedy ensues

Horza
12-20-2022, 04:17 PM
Sorry your team lost again, try not to be so bitter because you might as well get used to it.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 04:20 PM
Sorry your team lost again, try not to be so bitter because you might as well get used to it.

RNG Horza response

Pure comedy

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 04:21 PM

Wha?

The people complaining about the federal police state snuffing out a legit story are...fascist?

You know one of the biggest tenets of fascism is the government suppressing the press, right?

Jesus christ, this dude is braindead...

Horza
12-20-2022, 04:37 PM
Federal police state buzzword buzzword, sorry your obese messianic figure keeps losing. Try being less of a Fox News idiot and maybe you guys won't alienate every voter to the left of Mussolini.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 04:46 PM
Groomers tryin to spin their Gestapo tactics so badly

Pure Comedy

Horza
12-20-2022, 04:53 PM
Don't be mad at me, get angry at the voters who rejected the trailer park fundie candidates you guys put up three times in a row.

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 04:55 PM
Federal police state buzzword buzzword, sorry your obese messianic figure keeps losing. Try being less of a Fox News idiot and maybe you guys won't alienate every voter to the left of Mussolini.

You can plug your ears all you want.

You're still supporting a federal police state supressing journalism.

What do you guys always say? "You're on the wrong side of history".

Horza
12-20-2022, 04:59 PM
Journalism aka trying to post dick pics on Twitter and then getting mad that the jannies were scolding you. Is all you guys do these days whine about how nobody wants to listen to Daddy Elon?

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 05:03 PM
Journalism aka trying to post dick pics on Twitter and then getting mad that the jannies were scolding you. Is all you guys do these days whine about how nobody wants to listen to Daddy Elon?

Horza obsessed with Hunter's pp

So embarrassing

red_demonman
12-20-2022, 05:04 PM
10 percent for the Big Guy. I wonder who that could be.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 05:09 PM

No no no!

Hunter's pp! Hunter's pp! Hunter's pp! HUNTER'S PP DAMMIT!

unsunghero
12-20-2022, 05:11 PM

This is what I’m most interested in hearing more about

The nepotism of appointing your crackhead son to a position he didn’t earn is rather meaningless to me in terms of scandal. It happens all the time, including supposedly with some of Trump’s kids

It’s all about whether there was something unethical or illegal going on that Joe Biden either benefitted from or used his name or influence to foster. That’s what could really be damning

Still under investigation correct? The other question for a cynic like me is would I even trust the investigating body to release the information or just destroy it? I like to believe that our institutions are not corrupt

Horza
12-20-2022, 05:37 PM
Twitter Files part eight: only people who watch Fox News care still.

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 05:51 PM
and yet here youa re posting about it, again today.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 06:03 PM

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 06:18 PM
Brothers,

Hunter is only our most recent casualty in the gender wars. He was a masculine fighter, a comrade, a champion.

Stand together and do not do the enemy's work for her. Critical support is needed in this holy struggle.

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 06:21 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20041&d=1671573803

Shall we set the goalpost at referring charges other than contempt?

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 06:27 PM
Shall we set the goalpost at referring charges other than contempt?

total clownshow

PRogers
12-20-2022, 07:44 PM
How do you say "i really want to see someones penis" without saying it?

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 07:46 PM

"I voted for Biden"

Botten
12-20-2022, 08:35 PM
"I voted for Biden"

https://i.imgflip.com/750qzk.jpg

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 09:09 PM
Can you believe how many fathers and familes were destroyed because of biden sending youthes to prison for 5 years for ANY crack posession?

Infact it spawned a phrase called sprinkle crack on them

theres even a video of a cop dropping some crack on a person they are arresting- another one dropping some crack on the ground on someoeons property

this puts someone into jail as a MINIUM for 5 years.

His son has photos of him holding 20 grams of it.

If you dont vote for biden: you aint white power

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:14 PM
and yet here youa re posting about it, again today.

I'm not going to stop making fun of you unless staff forces me to take another vacation for calling your messianic figure a fat pedophile.

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 09:21 PM
I know the policy is you have to tell each poster you are a sex offender but it's ok, I already knew.

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:24 PM
Twitter files, more like too much time online files. How many elections do you have to lose before you move on from your Hunter fixation?

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 09:29 PM
Why does hunter deserve immunity from the law?

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:32 PM
Let me know when you're this indignant about Jared's many crimes, bootlicking friend.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 09:33 PM
Let me know when you're this indignant about Jared's many crimes, bootlicking friend.

Laptop went from Russian Disinfo to 'boohoo wut about Jared'

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:36 PM
The laptop a blind guy found lmao you guys can't even get convincing patsies for your Fox News interviews.

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 09:37 PM

Im sorry they are busy spending 500 million on fake trials for donald trump.

Why dodge the easiest question:

Why is the president's son allowed to take photographs of him doing crack in 2021 when there is a mandatory minimum of 5 years for that?

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:46 PM

Why is the president's son allowed to take photographs of him doing crack in 2021 when there is a mandatory minimum of 5 years for that?

Why is the former president's son taking billions from Prince Bonesaw? You don't give care, but you're not going to shut up until we all talk about whatever Elon has told you to go on and on and on about.

magnetaress
12-20-2022, 09:48 PM
Brothers,

Hunter is only our most recent casualty in the gender wars. He was a masculine fighter, a comrade, a champion.

Stand together and do not do the enemy's work for her. Critical support is needed in this holy struggle.

Are you serious?

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 09:49 PM
Why is the former president's son taking billions from Prince Bonesaw? You don't give care, but you're not going to shut up until we all talk about whatever Elon has told you to go on and on and on about.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/nov/21/bidens-decision-to-grant-mbs-immunity-is-a-profound-mistake

Biden’s decision to grant Saudi crown prince immunity is a profound mistake

After being repeatedly humiliated by Prince Mohammed, Biden continues to appease an autocrat who disdains him

Horza
12-20-2022, 09:52 PM
You think either party is ever going to stand up to the Saudis? Trump was over there begging for scraps, then Jared gets a nice little payday.

Elizondo
12-20-2022, 10:00 PM
You think either party is ever going to stand up to the Saudis?

q4GUSdGys6Q

unsunghero
12-20-2022, 10:22 PM

Drag Queen story hour?

Not really though, most of those dudes so fat no one has seen their dick in years, including them ;)

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 12:23 AM
Are you serious?

Do you fuckin think I am? :p

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 12:26 AM

Hacked/stolen stuff is not allowed on the Twitter website.

That's what this is about, right? The Twitter website?

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:17 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/nov/21/bidens-decision-to-grant-mbs-immunity-is-a-profound-mistake

Biden’s decision to grant Saudi crown prince immunity is a profound mistake

After being repeatedly humiliated by Prince Mohammed, Biden continues to appease an autocrat who disdains him

Pulling a Jib/ED here:

Cool story bro, now can millions of Iraqi sue the GOP president Bush for killing their family members?

Or are we claiming the GOP is innocent and it was okay to make up a fake reason to go to war?

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 01:33 AM
lol every Botten post is literally "but Republicans"

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 01:39 AM
Pulling a Jib/ED here:

Cool story bro, now can millions of Iraqi sue the GOP president Bush for killing their family members?

Or are we claiming the GOP is innocent and it was okay to make up a fake reason to go to war?

Huh. I think that's a WTO thing where you can sue countries but Tromp got a few of us the right to sue Sudan for 9/11 I think.

That's the Abraham Accords!

e: oh Biden suspended it (https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-suspends-abraham-accords-assistance-to-sudan-urges-israel-to-call-for-democracy/)

Castle2.0
12-21-2022, 03:19 AM
Hacked/stolen stuff is not allowed on the Twitter website.

That's what this is about, right? The Twitter website?

They weren't hacked. It was as clear as day. Turned a blind eye, just like you.

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 03:22 AM
They weren't hacked. It was as clear as day. Turned a blind eye, just like you.

Were they stolen?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 09:17 AM
Were they stolen?

No. He left the laptop at a repair shop. Where the owner gave it to the FBI.

And Twitter accepts publishing hacked and stolen info.

Remember when Rachel Maddow had a segment on Trump's taxes?

Botten
12-21-2022, 09:31 AM
No. He left the laptop at a repair shop. Where the owner gave it to the FBI.

And Twitter accepts publishing hacked and stolen info.

And the rest of the sane people in America who absolutely destroyed any hope of a red wave say:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/meme/images/5/5d/Y04petergriffin.jpg

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 09:56 AM
And the rest of the sane people in America who absolutely destroyed any hope of a red wave say:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/meme/images/5/5d/Y04petergriffin.jpg

Yeah, who the hell cares about a money funneling and laundering scheme that the US President has with his own son involving Chinese investors

Exactly! Who cares about that!

(rofl)

Chortles Snortles
12-21-2022, 10:19 AM
OMG HE HAD SEX LOL

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 12:16 PM
OMG HE HAD SEX LOL

*with hookers he bought using corrupt funds he also gives to the US president...

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 12:17 PM
Biden is literally RMT'ing

and should be banned from our server (office)

Castle2.0
12-21-2022, 12:19 PM
Were they stolen?

It was given to the owner. Biden left it for more than 90 days. Not stolen. Abandoned.

Do you read?

Castle2.0
12-21-2022, 12:20 PM
OMG HE HAD SEX LOL

With underaged.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 12:30 PM
Anyone talking about the crack? No? Democrats keep making about their love of penis?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 12:37 PM
Anyone talking about the crack? No? Democrats keep making about their love of penis?

The real controversy is how he got the money to buy the crack.

Democrats are trying to deflect by saying "It's just Hunter - it has nothing to do with Joe!"

But it does.

We have pictures and emails connecting Joe to Hunter's business dealings.

We have for years: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 12:56 PM
takea picture with crack.

Ticket to jail.

for anyone who isnt white privilaged.

If you cant send 1 white millionare to jail for something you sent 1 million fathers and sons to jail for.

Then you are a fascist nazi racist.

Im so sick of listenning to fascist nazi racists talk about race every day and then stan for rich politicians sons who have powerful daddies.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 12:59 PM
Yep.

The rich and powerful never see justice.

And we're laughed at and ridiculed when we demand that they do.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:14 PM
I wonder why they wont see justice when all the people who said nobody is above the law are in charge.

Something is genuenlly wrong in america, when the only thing you can do is just spam about the nake dick of the presidents son while people try to find out why he can do crack with immunity.

If I dont pay a parking fine I go to fucking jail.

But aside from that, the dialogue went from "its not what your country can do for you" to this:

https://i.imgur.com/EwRFqVx.png

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 01:17 PM
Something is genuenlly wrong in america

Everyone is so tribal that even if we witness our own side murder someone, we'll defend them to the death just to spite the other side.

So we're just allowing criminals to run amok plundering us because we want to be right on Twitter.

It's our own fault collectively.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:22 PM
The real controversy is how he got the money to buy the crack.

Democrats are trying to deflect by saying "It's just Hunter - it has nothing to do with Joe!"

But it does.

We have pictures and emails connecting Joe to Hunter's business dealings.

We have for years: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/

I swear you GOP nut bags get crazier by the minute in your conspiracies.

From your own article above
There’s no evidence that Joe Biden used his power inappropriately or took action to benefit his relatives with respect to these ventures.

THIS is why the President's Son's laptop was and is still a nothing burger (another Benghazi).

Even now looking at Castles2.0 conspiracy statement that there was underage on the laptop.

You idiots are making it up.
----Nothing has come from the investigation that your party can't even settle on a speaker to perform.

And because nothing was investigated we didn't need another Hilary's E-mails to whip your base into a conspiracy frenzy of a list of propaganda you then push to the public.

When will you alt right crazies get it through your head when you make up conspiracies people get hurt.

You are all to willing to take face value that pizzagate was real.

Your GOP base is sick and easily influenced by foreign trolls or rich misinformation campaigns led by conman like Trump or the Koch brothers.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:23 PM
You cant even yell at a fucking cloud in this country with out some 20 year old (or 30 year old who thinks hes a 20 year old) telling you you're a trump supporter.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:24 PM
You cant even yell at a fucking cloud in this country with out some 20 year old (or 30 year old who thinks hes a 20 year old) telling you you're a trump supporter.

Then take your meds.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:25 PM
Why dont you join the war effort you coward.

Lune
12-21-2022, 01:26 PM
We are all part of the war effort, turning the cogs of this enormous American machine that its sending its wealth in the form of weapons, training and real time intelligence consulting into the hands of Ukrainians, which they use to put Russians in the ground./

I put Russians in the ground the other day by rubbing old peoples' feet

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:30 PM
We are all part of the war effort, turning the cogs of this enormous American machine that its sending its wealth in the form of weapons, training and real time intelligence consulting into the hands of Ukrainians, which they use to put Russians in the ground./

nah cowards staying home why dont you go fight? I would if it wasnt for my age.

Why do you guys support putin. Get out there! Come on, not like gainful employment is high.

This is bigger than just some border, this is about morality, and freedom. Dont you care about any of that?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 01:31 PM
I swear you GOP nut bags get crazier by the minute in your conspiracies.

From your own article above

THIS is why the President's Son's laptop was and is still a nothing burger (another Benghazi).

Even now looking at Castles2.0 conspiracy statement that there was underage on the laptop.

You idiots are making it up.
----Nothing has come from the investigation that your party can't even settle on a speaker to perform.

And because nothing was investigated we didn't need another Hilary's E-mails to whip your base into a conspiracy frenzy of a list of propaganda you then push to the public.

When will you alt right crazies get it through your head when you make up conspiracies people get hurt.

You are all to willing to take face value that pizzagate was real.

Your GOP base is sick and easily influenced by foreign trolls or rich misinformation campaigns led by conman like Trump or the Koch brothers.

You realize that article I linked was from years ago...

New information has emerged that Joe Biden receives tribute payments from his relatives (namely Hunter) when they profit off his name.

And when their business dealings get investigated, Joe Biden steps in with a little Quid Pro Quo (what Trump was accused of doing and impeached for) and squashes it. Then he BRAGS about it to a crowd full of people here:

kP5Cjpah7Js

Now why would Joe go do a thing like that? Why was an American crack head on the board of a Ukrainian gas company??

Why?

When that company got investigated for fraud, Joe stepped in and had the investigator fired.

Hmmmm

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:33 PM
Irrelevant, we need to send the binaries to war to clean up that mess. I support it, why dont you? Dont you like freedom?

Lets all just go all in on this, lets go go go!

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 01:35 PM

https://media.tenor.com/Fg7Jrii-17kAAAAM/james-franco-wait-what.gif

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 01:35 PM
Dems 6 years ago "Investigate a sitting President with a Special Counsel because of a Russian Pee Tape!"

Dems today "lol Hunter's pp! Nothing to see here!"

Comedy ensues

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:37 PM
SLAVA UKRAINE lets send some help, please please support the war effort.

Call your far right politicians.

Call your representatives.

Tell your friends:

We need to send the boys and we need to send them NOW.

STOP pussy footing around: This is about freedom.

Spreading democracy.

Giving the world an american flag to stand behind, are you not a patriot?? Do you wan them singing commie songs in ukraine again??

Dont you care about ANYTHING???

Support the war, send the boys, we have the voluneers, send them all!!! LETS GO this is what we're here for is it not???

LETS GO GO GO SUPPORT THE WAR WAR WAR WAR PLZ plz we can do this we, casn really do this, both sides just have to give the go ahead.

We already have the libs go ahead, lets GOO GO OOO OGOOOOOOOO

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 01:37 PM
Dems 6 years ago "Investigate a sitting President with a Special Counsel because of a Russian Pee Tape!"

Comedy ensues

From a rumor too. Didn't even exist.

Then years later we find out the info was made up by a Russian agent just to stir shit up.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 01:38 PM
cant make up info if we take control of your country

TIME TO STOP THE COLD WAR FOR GOOD

Lune
12-21-2022, 01:41 PM

New information has emerged that Joe Biden receives tribute payments from his relatives (namely Hunter) when they profit off his name.

And when their business dealings get investigated, Joe Biden steps in with a little Quid Pro Quo (what Trump was accused of doing and impeached for) and squashes it. Then he BRAGS about it to a crowd full of people here:

kP5Cjpah7Js

Now why would Joe go do a thing like that? Why was an American crack head on the board of a Ukrainian gas company??

Why?

When that company got investigated for fraud, Joe stepped in and had the investigator fired.

Hmmmm

^ Even if this were true, which it's not, Trump did much worse every week of his presidency and you didn't care, so you have no credibility. Just comes across like a bad player hating the game at this point. In this video he's just talking about getting a prosecutor, who was widely known to be extremely corrupt, fired.

There is no evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated by Ukraine. Post evidence here and I'll believe you, and until then you're just a gullible fuck posting facebook boomer memes.

Honestly at this point Hunter Biden could have been the Gus Fring of Ukrainian meth manufacture and I wouldn't give a fuck, because it rustles your jimmies, and that's the world you people have created.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:45 PM

Why?

Hmmmm

What investigation? Your party's conspiracies?
All I see is you are guilty of parroting propaganda.

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 01:49 PM
^ Even if this were true, which it's not, Trump did much worse every week of his presidency and you didn't care, so you have no credibility. Just comes across like a bad player hating the game at this point. In this video he's just talking about getting a prosecutor, who was widely known to be extremely corrupt, fired.

There is no evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated by Ukraine. Post evidence here and I'll believe you, and until then you're just a gullible fuck posting facebook boomer memes.

Honestly at this point Hunter Biden could have been the Gus Fring of Ukrainian meth manufacture and I wouldn't give a fuck, because it rustles your jimmies, and that's the world you people have created.

lol BUT MUH ORANGE MAN BAD!

You guys are so pathetic

Botten

Comedy ensues

Only admittedly parts of the dossier were used to get the Mueller Federal Investigation going.

Some of those parts got verified and we got GUILTY pleas, company indictments and jail time for the criminals.

Nice try thou. Keep Flailing Elizondo. It is what you do best.

Encroaching Death
^ Even if this were true, which it's not, Trump did much worse every week of his presidency and you didn't care, so you have no credibility. Just comes across like a bad player hating the game at this point.

Biden ADMITS it in the video.

Did you even watch it? It's literally under a minute.

No one is even disputing the fact that Ukrainian prosceutor Viktor Shokon was investigating Burisma.

Btw, the leader of the organization is still on the run, last seen in Morocco.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story/

So don't come to me saying Trump has done worse when we literally have Biden bragging about committing Quid Pro Quo.

Not even video evidence will convince you zealots.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:50 PM
lol BUT MUH ORANGE MAN BAD!

You guys are so pathetic

Look in the mirror. MAGA is so much more of a failure.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:56 PM

No one is even disputing the fact that Ukrainian prosceutor Viktor Shokon was investigating Burisma.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story/

So don't come to me saying Trump has done worse when we literally have Biden bragging about committing Quid Pro Quo.

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-anticorruption-effort-in-ukraine-overlapped-with-sons-work-in-country-11569189782

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_Committee_on_Foreign_Relation s

Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/biden-ukraine-trump.html

ED.. your conspiracies parroting is sad at best.

Horza
12-21-2022, 01:57 PM

Only alt-right retards like yourself care about any of this Fox News drivel, that's why you guys lost the last three elections.

Lune
12-21-2022, 02:01 PM

He admits pressing Ukraine to firing a corrupt official you tard lol

Had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:01 PM
The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

Yeah, that's their excuse.

In reality, Shokin was a little too effective in rooting out the corruption that they personally put in place.

Which is why I linked this article: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story/

Again, WHAT was an American crackhead doing on the board of a highly corrupt Ukrainian gas company??

You have NO answer for that. And apparently neither does Hunter himself...https://time.com/5700615/hunter-biden-joe-poor-judgment/

But he's reeeeaaalll sorry, guys! Sorry! Trust me bro! (lol)

Sorry you fell for their lie.

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:03 PM
Yeah, that's their excuse.

In reality, Shokin was a little too effective in rooting out the corruption that they personally put in place.

Which is why I linked this article: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story/

Again, WHAT was an American crackhead doing on the board of a highly corrupt Ukrainian gas company??

You have NO answer for that. And apparently neither does Hunter himself...https://time.com/5700615/hunter-biden-joe-poor-judgment/

But he's reeeeaaalll sorry, guys! Sorry! Trust me bro! (lol)

Sorry you fell for their lie.

Fox News contributor John Solomon is your highly credible source lmao goddamn paste eaters.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:03 PM
He admits pressing Ukraine to firing a corrupt official you tard lol

Had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden was on the board of the company that was being investigated.

It has everything to do with Hunter. You tard.

Joe was bailing his boy (and himself, by extension) out.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:04 PM
Fox News contributor John Solomon is your highly credible source lmao goddamn paste eaters.

What about this one? https://time.com/5700615/hunter-biden-joe-poor-judgment/

Have an issue with that one?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:04 PM
Needs more Fox News and Breitbard links imo

https://time.com/5700615/hunter-biden-joe-poor-judgment/

Read that.

Lune
12-21-2022, 02:05 PM
BUT MUH ORANGE MAN DO NO WRONG

FTFY

btw you're in a cult, please wake up

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:06 PM
How many elections do you need to lose before you stop trying to force people who didn't vote for your obese messianic figure to look at dicks?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:06 PM
FTFY

btw you're in a cult, please wake up

Says the guy who disputes video evidence.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:08 PM
How many elections do you need to lose before you stop trying to force people who didn't vote for your obese messianic figure to look at dicks?

Thanks for the House (lol)

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:09 PM
In September 2019, the Washington Examiner reported that Solomon would leave The Hill at the end of the month. A February 2020 internal review concluded that there were multiple flaws in Solomon's columns about Ukraine and the Bidens, including omitting important details and failing to disclose that the sources used by Solomon were his own attorneys Victoria Toensing and Joseph diGenova—both close associates of Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

You paste eaters sure are gullible as shit, guy got himself fired by a right-wing tabloid and you still act like he's a reputable source.

Lune
12-21-2022, 02:10 PM
Hunter Biden was on the board of the company that was being investigated.

It has everything to do with Hunter. You tard.

Joe was bailing his boy (and himself, by extension) out.

Like I said, even if it were true (it's not), I wouldn't give a fuck.

You people don't act in good faith, you don't defend, claim responsibility, or own up to anything.

I have no responsibility to defend anything Democrats do when it comes to people like you, because you'll just move the goalposts and keep attacking and screeching 'Emails! Laptop! Benghazi!', meanwhile all your thoughts have their origins in facebook boomer meme fake news posts.

You do this to deflect from the immense corruption being perpetrated by "your guy" and "your side". The flaws in your personality and your critical thought that lead you to do this are not my burden.

And you still can't post a lick of actual evidence.

Says the guy who disputes video evidence.

It's not video evidence if you're just taking a video out of context and then filling in the blanks with lies.

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 02:11 PM
SLAVA UKRAINE lets send some help, please please support the war effort.

Call your far right politicians.

Call your representatives.

Tell your friends:

We need to send the boys and we need to send them NOW.

STOP pussy footing around: This is about freedom.

Spreading democracy.

Giving the world an american flag to stand behind, are you not a patriot?? Do you wan them singing commie songs in ukraine again??

Dont you care about ANYTHING???

Support the war, send the boys, we have the voluneers, send them all!!! LETS GO this is what we're here for is it not???

LETS GO GO GO SUPPORT THE WAR WAR WAR WAR PLZ plz we can do this we, casn really do this, both sides just have to give the go ahead.

We already have the libs go ahead, lets GOO GO OOO OGOOOOOOOO

Most corrupt country in Europe. We don't really have a stick other than pulling the funding, as Biden did. 😎🍦

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:11 PM
Like I said, even if it were true (it's not), I wouldn't give a fuck.

You people don't act in good faith, you don't defend, claim responsibility, or own up to anything.

I have no responsibility to defend anything Democrats do when it comes to people like you, because you'll just move the goalposts and keep attacking and screeching 'Emails! Laptop! Benghazi!', meanwhile all your thoughts have their origins in facebook boomer meme fake news posts.

You do this to deflect from the immense corruption being perpetrated by "your guy" and "your side". The flaws in your personality and your critical thought that lead you to do this are not my burden.

Enough about how the resident Trumptards are disingenuous liars, they want you to talk about Hunter's dick now. Apparently, they want everyone else to talk about Hunter's dick all the time.

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 02:14 PM
Only admittedly parts of the dossier were used to get the Mueller Federal Investigation going.

Some of those parts got verified and we got GUILTY pleas, company indictments and jail time for the criminals.

Nice try thou. Keep Flailing Elizondo. It is what you do best.

lol a few Russian Bots on Facebook

Sad Botten flailing so badly still tryin to justify his fake Russian Collusion Hoax

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:16 PM
Is this like Musk doing a poll about whether people like him and saying they're all bots after the fact because he doesn't like the results?

Sorry your boys got ten years for trying to murder the vice president.

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 02:23 PM
Enough about how the resident Trumptards are disingenuous liars, they want you to talk about Hunter's dick now. Apparently, they want everyone else to talk about Hunter's dick all the time.

Bro you are the only one talking about Hunter's pp

You're obsessed

Hope that helps

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:24 PM
Like I said, even if it were true, I wouldn't give a fuck.

Yeah, that part is clear.

You're literally watching a politician brag about Quid Pro Quo and you don't care.

You're a fucking piece of shit.

Lune
12-21-2022, 02:30 PM

You're literally watching a politician brag about Quid Pro Quo and you don't care.

lmao

I guess when people aren't capable of empathy or self-reflection, you have to think of other ways to get them to feel the harm they've caused.

Good... good... let the butthurt flow through you, and think about this the next time you're deflecting some horrible thing Trump has done, you know, like stealing US secrets or trying to rig an election.

Botten
12-21-2022, 02:30 PM

ED parroting conspiracies he needs to have stick to justify his stay with the party of corruption and scandal.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:32 PM
lmao

I guess when people aren't capable of empathy or self-reflection, you have to think of other ways to get them to feel the harm they've caused.

Good... good... let the butthurt flow through you, and think about this the next time you're deflecting some horrible thing Trump has done, you know, like stealing US secrets or vandalizing the capitol.

You still don't have an answer for why Hunter Biden was on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company...

You can't explain that.

Encroaching Death
ED parroting conspiracies he needs to have stick to justify his stay with the party of corruption and scandal.

You still don't have an answer for why Hunter Biden was on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian gas company...

You can't explain that.

Reiwa
some horrible thing Trump has done, you know, like stealing US secrets or trying to rig an election.

It's not illegal when the President does it. Arooooooo!

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:34 PM
It's not illegal when the President does it. Arooooooo!

And yet he did none of that.

But yet they deflect when Biden is on video bragging about it

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:34 PM
Bro you are the only one talking about Hunter's pp

You're obsessed

Hope that helps

This thread is literally named The Twitter Files part seven. It's all about Elon being mad that you guys couldn't post those dick pics.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:36 PM
This thread is literally named The Twitter Files part seven. It's all about Elon being mad that you guys couldn't post those dick pics.

Leftists try to deflect by saying it ONLY contained dick pics.

When the story is much larger than that but they can't defend it so they have to throw out that red herring

(lol)

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:37 PM
The Twitter Files: what have you conservative freaks done to my boy Matt Taibbi? :(

Botten
12-21-2022, 02:37 PM

GOP House wants those noods. They have big grooming plans to force them on the public.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 02:39 PM
GOP House wants those noods. They have big grooming plans to force them on the public.

The Left just wanted to see Trump's pee

Botten
12-21-2022, 02:41 PM
The Left just wanted to see Trump's pee

Admit it you were after the golden shower experience until you found out it had nothing to do with getting rich.

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 02:44 PM

Yea Twitter Files which is about Government Big Tech collusion to censor information and rig an election

Not about Hunter's pp you want so badly

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 02:46 PM
And yet he did none of that.

But yet they deflect when Biden is on video bragging about it

Tell them to set the simulation back to before they 'got' Nixon. I want to live again.

https://media.tenor.com/HCb65NFY6AcAAAAC/one-doctor-strange.gif

Horza
12-21-2022, 02:47 PM
I love it when you schizos randomly capitalize words like government and big, this is the stuff that keeps me posting here.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 02:50 PM
Indeed.

https://i.imgur.com/KqSg1E5.png

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 03:07 PM
why are you on damage control

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 03:07 PM
Big Tech Government Collusion to hide those dick pics.

Wait until they censor your cum-guzzling avatar...

Horza
12-21-2022, 03:10 PM
lol my avatar sure has you upset.

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 03:11 PM
Big Tech Government Collusion to hide those dick pics.

Horza wants Hunter's pp so badly

Comical and Embarassing

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 03:15 PM
lol my avatar sure has you upset.

I just like making fun of you because you have a guy guzzling cum for your avatar.

You chose that.

lol

Lune
12-21-2022, 03:16 PM
Wait until they censor your cum-guzzling avatar...

https://i.imgur.com/eDA8nDx.jpg

They're so confused they're making fun of themselves!

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 03:18 PM
They're so confused they're making fun of themselves!

I don't care who the guy is.

Horza clearly chose that photo for a reason.

And I think we all know why...

rofl

Horza
12-21-2022, 03:19 PM
Horza, you scoundrel. Your avatar is offending the people who want to overthrow our government and install Epstein's BFF as president.

Lune
12-21-2022, 03:22 PM
I don't care who the guy is.

Horza clearly chose that photo for a reason.

And I think we all know why...

rofl

Because a bunch of cum guzzlers stormed the capitol

you're right that is funny, rofl

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 03:25 PM
Because a bunch of cum guzzlers stormed the capitol

you're right that is funny, rofl

Okay cool.

Why does Horza like cum guzzlers so much that he put one on his avatar?

Sounds a little suspicious..

Elizondo
12-21-2022, 03:46 PM
Okay cool.

Why does Horza like cum guzzlers so much that he put one on his avatar?

Sounds a little suspicious..

Obsessed with Hunter's pp

C*m guzzling Avatar

Very suspicious

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 03:50 PM
Obsessed with Hunter's pp

C*m guzzling Avatar

Very suspicious

He's awfully quiet, right?

Horza
12-21-2022, 04:50 PM
He's awfully quiet, right?

1k posts per month, get help my treasonous friend.

Skarne
12-21-2022, 04:53 PM
To be fair all y’all have thousands of posts…I mean cmon.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 04:55 PM
Disclaimer: if you can read this you have a mental disorder.

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 05:47 PM
1k posts per month, get help my treasonous friend.

I poopsock the forum.

Sorry you don't have any forum loot.

Horza
12-21-2022, 07:06 PM

Thousands of posts over six years, not six weeks. This guy takes mental illness to another level, posting like forty times a day from account number five.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 09:12 PM
Thousands of posts over six years, not six weeks. This guy takes mental illness to another level, posting like forty times a day from account number five.

But never been banned for pedophelia, unlike SOME posters around here ☝️☝️☝️.

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 09:14 PM

based on your start date, and my start date (one of the most frequent postsers) and our post counts: by the time you have 3 more years equaling mine, you will have 25% the # of posts that I do.

You are in the top 25% of most frequent posters on these boards.

Hope this helps!

it does me, because I like doing the skarne.

c3lhzKf1xaM

Castle2.0
12-22-2022, 02:13 AM
FYI, Part 7: Everything in the NY Post Story Was Accurate

carry on squabbling plebs ;)

Toxigen
12-22-2022, 05:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bovkxgm.gif

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 05:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bovkxgm.gif

Laremy Tunsil wasn't prosecuted for smoking drugs either. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e899Yi1d4co)

He was prosecuted for beating up his stepdad.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 06:48 PM
Laremy Tunsil wasn't prosecuted for smoking drugs either. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e899Yi1d4co)

He was prosecuted for beating up his stepdad.

Anyone who has gone to high school knows football players don't get in trouble lol

Jibartik
12-22-2022, 07:03 PM
must be nice to be a celeb or politician class.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 07:05 PM
must be nice to be a celeb or politician class.

Its a big reason why they fight these grassroots political movements.

It would put an end to their gravy train.

Horza
12-22-2022, 07:10 PM
Better reinstate the guy who partied with Epstein, fellow GOPtards.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 07:15 PM
Better reinstate the guy who partied with Epstein, fellow GOPtards.

Bill Clinton is too old.

Horza
12-22-2022, 07:26 PM
Bill Clinton is too old.

You broke your streak of a half dozen emoticon spam posts, but I was talking about the fat pedophile in charge of your party.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 07:27 PM
You broke your streak of a half dozen emoticon spam posts, but I was talking about the fat pedophile in charge of your party.

Bill Clinton is not in my party.

Jibartik
12-22-2022, 07:32 PM
trump trump paste trump eat paste trump!

better?

Horza
12-22-2022, 07:33 PM
trump trump paste trump eat paste trump!

better?

I'd prefer watching you all cry about the Senate some more, but it's an improvement.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 07:35 PM
I'd prefer watching you all cry about the Senate some more, but it's an improvement.

https://morethankyounotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/House-Sitting-Thank-You-Card-1.png

Ooloo
12-22-2022, 08:17 PM
I honestly don't really care about the moral character of the president. Trump is a big self centered asshole, and bill clinton was a known rapist. I thought they were both pretty solid on policy for the most part (or the various other people in their administrations were, whatever, I don't really care).

What *is* clear is that joe biden's policy on literally everything has sucked shit so far. This is why msnbc still talks about fuckin jan 6th all day; the directive is just "pleeeease talk about anything else than the current guy cause it makes us look horrible".

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 08:46 PM
What *is* clear is that joe biden's policy on literally everything has sucked shit so far. This is why msnbc still talks about fuckin jan 6th all day; the directive is just "pleeeease talk about anything else than the current guy cause it makes us look horrible".

You're not the only one who thinks so either: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 08:51 PM
You're not the only one who thinks so either: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Half of disapproval is people mad at him for not implementing Communism yet.

They'll come home.

Horza
12-22-2022, 08:56 PM
Gen Z are going to come around and starting voting for the klansmen these dumbasses keep nominating :p

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 08:58 PM
Gen Z are going to come around and starting voting for the klansmen these dumbasses keep nominating :p

zoomer occupied government (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/09/maxwell-frost-will-be-the-first-gen-z-member-of-congress.html)

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 09:12 PM

Like Robert Byrd? The Democrat?

Byrd's political career spanned more than sixty years. He first entered the political arena by organizing and leading a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, an action he later described as "the greatest mistake I ever made."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

https://media.snopes.com/2016/06/robert-byrd.jpg

Horza
12-22-2022, 09:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wKOkEdC.jpeg

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 09:40 PM
Well yeah, I agree.

Mitch McConnel is satan.

Botten
12-22-2022, 09:52 PM
LoL

Elon thinks the location of Hunter Biden’s private parts is free speech but the location of his private plane is doxing.

Twit…Errrr

Horza
12-22-2022, 10:02 PM
Well yeah, I agree.

Mitch McConnel is satan.

https://i.imgur.com/wFJB4eQ.jpg

Jibartik
12-22-2022, 10:03 PM
this guy likes all those people LOL gtfo here "leftist"

Horza
12-22-2022, 10:05 PM
I'm not posting a Ben Garrison cartoon because I agree with his fucking ethos. It's just funny watching the leopard eat all your faces.

Jibartik
12-22-2022, 10:05 PM
you love all those people and think they are all honorable and trump is besmerching their service

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 10:07 PM
LoL

Elon thinks the location of Hunter Biden’s private parts is free speech but the location of his private plane is doxing.

Twit…Errrr

$20 Billion dollars.

Rofl

Horza
12-22-2022, 10:08 PM
you love all those people and think they are all honorable and trump is besmerching their service

No need to lash out at me just because your party are all turning on each other to avoid getting locked up by Garland.

Encroaching Death
12-22-2022, 10:12 PM
No need to lash out at me just because your party are all turning on each other to avoid getting locked up by Garland.

When Bush and Dick Cheney don't like you, you're probably a good person.

Horza
12-22-2022, 10:23 PM
When Bush and Dick Cheney don't like you, you're probably a good person.

Guy is flying on Epstein's underage sex plane plane, and you trailer park fundies all think he's anointed by Christ or something.

Botten
12-22-2022, 10:27 PM

Senate Republicans Call Kevin McCarthy Bluff After Threat of GOP Civil War (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-republicans-call-kevin-mccarthy-bluff-after-threat-of-gop-civil-war/ar-AA15A6Vo)

OMG it is hilarious.

PRogers
12-22-2022, 10:39 PM
Some Republicans have even threatened retribution against their GOP Senate colleagues for supporting the omnibus bill. A group of 13 current and incoming House members sent a letter to GOP senators this week warning that they would do everything in their power to "thwart even the smallest legislative and policy efforts" of senators who vote in favor.

"Kill this terrible bill or there is no point in pretending we are a united party, and we must prepare for a new political reality," the letter concluded.

That does appear to be that. They were DISGUSTED by the idea of actually doing their jobs.

Ooloo
12-22-2022, 10:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wFJB4eQ.jpg

God I hate political cartoons, like even when I agree with them.

Some talented cartoonist spends an ungodly amount of time making some moronic point that they could have just made in a tweet or whatever.

Every political cartoon ever: *Caricature pointing to thing, thing is labelled "SPENDING" or "IRAQ" or something. Hilarity ensues!*

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 11:02 PM
^
I prefer memes

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 11:06 PM
Some Republicans have even threatened retribution against their GOP Senate colleagues for supporting the omnibus bill. A group of 13 current and incoming House members sent a letter to GOP senators this week warning that they would do everything in their power to "thwart even the smallest legislative and policy efforts" of senators who vote in favor.

"Kill this terrible bill or there is no point in pretending we are a united party, and we must prepare for a new political reality," the letter concluded.

That does appear to be that. They were DISGUSTED by the idea of actually doing their jobs.

“Right-leaning social media users and other Republican senators were quick to pile on the "sellouts" who voted in favor of massive Democratic projects and more spending despite high inflation rates”

I’m too dumb hick to understand how you can spend your way out of inflation but I was reassured by Dems that a huge chunk of the money is going to Ukraine and so it won’t raise our inflation

Thanks Ukraine! Helping us, help you

Horza
12-22-2022, 11:11 PM
God I hate political cartoons, like even when I agree with them.

Some talented cartoonist spends an ungodly amount of time making some moronic point that they could have just made in a tweet or whatever.

Every political cartoon ever: *Caricature pointing to thing, thing is labelled "SPENDING" or "IRAQ" or something. Hilarity ensues!*

I'll admit there's a lot of boring crap out there, but it's all worth it for the homoerotic gold that Garrison is putting out.

https://i.imgur.com/5zZdMQF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9GE44d5.jpg

Ooloo
12-22-2022, 11:19 PM
Hahaha, I don't even know what the point is but that image of trump dunking is actually hilarious I'll give you that.

Here's the thing, making fun of trump just isn't funny. You can't make fun of somebody who openly makes fun of themself all the time. Like oh boy, did you notice he has terrible looking hair? Yeah no shit, and he knows it and he's never changing it *just* to spite you.

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 11:20 PM
0$ in the spending bill going to our border but it’s ok, Ukraine’s border more important

And Joe Biden has already re-assigned a bunch of Air Marshals (the ones that aren’t refusing to go anyway) to the border and plans to replace the border patrol agents that keep killing themselves with these effective cardboard cutouts

Ooloo
12-22-2022, 11:27 PM
Hey man I have it on good authority that the trillion-billion spending bill is very good. The people who passed it triumphantly told me how good it was, that's how I know!

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 11:35 PM
Us life expectancy plummets, two leading causes?

1. Covid

2. Overdoses

Overdoses on what and from where you ask?

Dem politicians: SUBJECT CHANGE!

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 11:36 PM
$20 Billion dollars.

Rofl

Twenty dollars billion dollars

unsunghero
12-22-2022, 11:37 PM
Border crossers these are rookie numbers, we can pump up these numbers!

Reiwa
12-22-2022, 11:43 PM
Hey man I have it on good authority that the trillion-billion spending bill is very good. The people who passed it triumphantly told me how good it was, that's how I know!

Omnibus is a 'bill of bills' so it's all the legislation that was introduced in the session that wasn't passed for whatever reason. (aka earmarks) They vote on each as an amendment; simple majority if germane to the budget otherwise it needs 60.

They brought back earmarks to make Congress able to function again after the decade of obstruction by both parties. It seems to have succeeded based on that Zelensky bullshit from whatever day yesterday was.

This is Obama's legacy manifest.