PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when loading EC only

amills35
12-15-2022, 03:22 PM
Hi all,

Last night I tried to zone into EC and my game crashed to desktop immediately. I was unable to log back into my character while he was in zone, clicking enter world resulted in a crash. I had an alt in EC and tried to log him in and the same thing occurred. I was able to log into alts that were in other zones.

Overnight I petitioned for GMs to move my main out of EC and they put him in WC. I was able to log in on him no problem. I made a new character in freeport, ran him to EC, and it crashed again and the character is now forever inaccessible in EC.

Any ideas on how to fix this? There are some zones I think I could live without forever, but EC is not one of them.

amills35
12-15-2022, 03:59 PM
Got the game files for EC from a guildy, replaced them in the folder, and I have EC back!

amills35
12-16-2022, 11:23 PM
Update 2: after fixing EC I experienced the exact same problem again zoning into Skyfire. "No problem!" I say to myself as I hit up the same guildy for the skyfire files. I replaced them in the folder, and still can't get in this time! What is going on?!