PDA

View Full Version : Monk Epic Turn-In Clarification

jhandor
12-13-2022, 04:02 AM
I'm a tad bit worried about a turn-in.

I see on the wiki that it states the following:

"Combine Shadow Silk, Needle of the Void, Rare Robe Pattern, and Song: Jonthan's Whistling Warsong in a sewing kit to make Robe of the Lost Circle (no skill check) (Nov, 2020 edit - now requires skillcheck over 48 Tailoring, but under 64[1]) (June 15, 2000) Skill in tailoring is no longer required to craft.Hole"

Being in IT, I am used to breaking things. I've restored VM environments, and edge firewalls from the brink. But I would prefer to not mis-craft my robe on my 50 monk on the green server(a character that I get to play on hiatus a few times a year, and that's when my wife (or life?) allows).

The question I ask is the following:

Does your tailoring need to be between 48 and 64 to craft the robe? Or can it be greater?

Thanks,

Alestrike Thunderbrew

Allishia
12-13-2022, 12:44 PM

"Combine Shadow Silk, Needle of the Void, Rare Robe Pattern, and Song: Jonthan's Whistling Warsong in a sewing kit to make Robe of the Lost Circle (no skill check) (Nov, 2020 edit - now requires skillcheck over 48 Tailoring, but under 64[1]) (June 15, 2000) Skill in tailoring is no longer required to craft.Hole"

Being in IT, I am used to breaking things. I've restored VM environments, and edge firewalls from the brink. But I would prefer to not mis-craft my robe on my 50 monk on the green server(a character that I get to play on hiatus a few times a year, and that's when my wife (or life?) allows).

Does your tailoring need to be between 48 and 64 to craft the robe? Or can it be greater?

Thanks,

Alestrike Thunderbrew

Higher is better. Less chan of fail.

Croco
12-13-2022, 12:49 PM

Thanks,

Alestrike Thunderbrew

I'm like 99.99% sure that crafting the Robe of the Lost Circle is no fail.

Skarne
12-13-2022, 01:12 PM
It doesn’t fail. No need for any tailoring.

zelld52
12-13-2022, 04:45 PM

Thanks,

Alestrike Thunderbrew

Robe is no fail - don't even need a skill point in it to succeed

jhandor
12-13-2022, 10:46 PM
Thank you fellas. Suppose I was just being paranoid.

Appreciate it!

Andyman1022
12-14-2022, 11:17 AM
I thought a semi recent patch changed the robe to having a low trivial?