PDA

View Full Version : The Twitter Files

Castle2.0
12-12-2022, 03:33 PM
One word: damning.

#TwitterFiles5 just dropped.

The election is now proven to be stolen via big tech, big media, and democrat collusion.

Yikes, does not bode well for the longterm stability of the US as a nation-state.

P.S. looking forward to chuckling at the 5-6 blocked users whose posts I won't see/read, about to post their love of absolute centralized power to "fight Nazis" or whatever lol

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 03:55 PM
If this had been leaked while Twitter was still under previous management, Dems would like Twitter even harder

The only question is if moderates give a shit about censorship for political purposes. I think they are not surprised by it nor do they care all that much, sadly

Basanos
12-12-2022, 04:11 PM
One word: Nothingburger

loramin
12-12-2022, 04:12 PM

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Twitter is not real life

You can call the Tweeps Vichy if you feel like it.

Tongpow
12-12-2022, 04:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/F2Gqiq6.jpg

Castle2.0
12-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Independent voters try to be "fair-minded" and "fairness" is big for them. So yes they care.

Under pressure from hundreds of activist employees, Twitter deplatforms Trump, a sitting US President, even though they themselves acknowledge that he didn’t violate the rules, TwitterFiles shows.

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Independent voters try to be "fair-minded" and "fairness" is big for them. So yes they care.

Under pressure from hundreds of activist employees, Twitter deplatforms Trump, a sitting US President, even though they themselves acknowledge that he didn’t violate the rules, TwitterFiles shows.

I just hate whenever someone tries to fight the super rich superpowers of big tech by saying “nuh uh, you didn’t follow your own rules!” and whip out their rule book on them

You know their response is almost always “oh yea? Well maybe we’ll change that rule then. Or maybe just go fuck yourself”

And Dems furiously fap to the uber-rich uber-powerful companies (that they pretend to hate categorically for fake virtue later) like “yeah, stick it to those conservative assholes, yea”

And ultimately, barring possibly a lawsuit somehow, nothing changes

Basanos
12-12-2022, 05:25 PM
Nobody listens to conservatives when they whine about free speech garbage because of the other things that result in the end of free speech for many people

Anyways, you enjoy your Russiagate for Chuds

Lune
12-12-2022, 05:27 PM
What a stupid and gullible post, OP

even though they themselves acknowledge that he didn’t violate the rules, TwitterFiles shows.

[citation needed] that stoking a riot where several people died didn't violate twitter rules, or that staff discretion wasn't also part of the rules.

magnetaress
12-12-2022, 05:29 PM
I just hate whenever someone tries to fight the super rich superpowers of big tech by saying “nuh uh, you didn’t follow your own rules!” and whip out their rule book on them

You know their response is almost always “oh yea? Well maybe we’ll change that rule then. Or maybe just go fuck yourself”

And Dems furiously fap to the uber-rich uber-powerful companies (that they pretend to hate categorically for fake virtue later) like “yeah, stick it to those conservative assholes, yea”

Smoofers
12-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Incoming covid drop should be popcorn.gif

misterbonkers
12-12-2022, 07:05 PM

misterbonkers
12-12-2022, 07:10 PM

i really, sincerely, desperately wish i lived in the fake world you've created in this post

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Dems colluded with Big Tech to rig the 2020 Election

Proven 100%

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 07:23 PM
What a stupid and gullible post, OP

[citation needed] that stoking a riot where several people died didn't violate twitter rules, or that staff discretion wasn't also part of the rules.

Only person that died JAN6! was a Trump Supporter murdered by a cop

Hope that helps

Botten
12-12-2022, 07:38 PM
One word: damning.

#TwitterFiles5 just dropped.

The election is now proven to be stolen via big tech, big media, and democrat collusion.

Yikes, does not bode well for the longterm stability of the US as a nation-state.

P.S. looking forward to chuckling at the 5-6 blocked users whose posts I won't see/read, about to post their love of absolute centralized power to "fight Nazis" or whatever lol

look another failing Castle2.0 thread. Ha!

Republicans need to investigate the president's son's noods on a PC - ewe you sickos

Meanwhile Trump's son in law is dropping $1.8 billion large -> and is now being investigated for financial conflict of interest due to influence US tax, trade, and national security policies.

Oof Flailing MAGA! You are lov'in it!

Botten
12-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Only person that died JAN6! was a Trump Supporter murdered by a cop

Hope that helps

Capitol Police officer's suicide after Jan. 6 ruled a line-of-duty death (https://www.axios.com/2022/11/22/liebengood-capitol-riots-suicide-benefits)

Wrong again Elizondo... but when are you ever right Ha!

magnetaress
12-12-2022, 08:00 PM
butt did he commit suicide because the coupe failed?

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Capitol Police officer's suicide after Jan. 6 ruled a line-of-duty death (https://www.axios.com/2022/11/22/liebengood-capitol-riots-suicide-benefits)

Wrong again Elizondo... but when are you ever right Ha!

Bro he killed himself 3 days after

The decision by the Justice Department’s Public Safety Officers’ Benefits Program

Sad Plagiarist flailing so badly

Better luck next time

Evia
12-12-2022, 08:06 PM
Idk how any American can call a violation of our first amendment a "nothingburger" we got a bunch of authoritarian sympathizers on these boards apparently.

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 08:11 PM
butt did he commit suicide because the coupe failed?

That's always been my guess. I'm horrible.

magnetaress
12-12-2022, 08:14 PM
me too

i care tho

it's not out of malice

(i didn't want the 'coupe' to succeed) i thought it was dumb

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Idk how any American can call a violation of our first amendment a "nothingburger" we got a bunch of authoritarian sympathizers on these boards apparently.

Twitter isn't the government. It's just a message board.

PRogers
12-12-2022, 08:29 PM
What if someone takes down your post off here?
Would that be a violation of the first or it is just the website taking down a post?

magnetaress
12-12-2022, 08:32 PM
anyways ya'll

twitter is a distraction from dis

Rachel Roede
So you see blue beam and she sees the ufo on the other side? This is crazy. I wish Government didn’t try to hide this for so long.

1w ago

JayNGabbie8676 · Creator
Yes, we live right across da highway from each other, but she live more up. And I agree, they act like we’re stupid n not going to c it for ourselves

https://www.tiktok.com/@jayngabbie8676/video/7173654099655691566?embed_source=70846777%2C120811 592%2C120810756%3Bnull%3Bembed_blank&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7173654099655691566&refer=embed&referer_url=exemplore.com%2Fnews%2Fportal-blue%23tiktok-7173654099655691566&referer_video_id=7173654099655691566

y do ppl on tiktok talk like they on idiocracy the movie v2.0?

Botten
12-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Bro he killed himself 3 days after

Sad Plagiarist flailing so badly

Better luck next time

"We look forward to continuing to reduce the stigma around mental health and suicide for public safety officers — who make sacrifices for us all."

USCP supports the decision, a spokesperson said in a statement. "Suicide has become an epidemic in the law enforcement profession. We will continue to work with the Liebengood family to address this important issue."

You heard it here folks. Elizondo is a republican who doesn't support cops.

Even cops who ruled to have committed suicide directly from the violent acts of Jan 6th where MAGA supporters attempted a failed coup.

Liebengood was one of several officers who died by suicide (https://www.axios.com/2021/08/03/four-police-officers-january-6-die-by-suicide) in the months following the Capitol riots, where pro-Trump supporters' assault led to a slew of injuries among on-duty law enforcement.

MAGA could not even get that right. Keep flailing MAGA supporters ... HA!

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 08:39 PM
i really, sincerely, desperately wish i lived in the fake world you've created in this post

The world where a private company can do whatever and ban whoever it wants?

Any big tech company can say you’re banned because your username starts with the letter M

And you gotta suck that up and take it. You going to take them to court even though you aren’t paying them for anything and they can modify their terms of service whenever?

If that’s not the case then by all means enlighten me

Note: I’m not saying woe is us, capitalism is unfair. I’m merely stating this is how things are

Anyone who disagrees is simply naive

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 08:40 PM
What if someone takes down your post off here?
Would that be a violation of the first or it is just the website taking down a post?

^
This

Basanos
12-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Look at all of this evidence that deplatforming conservative disinformation peddlers is effective

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Look at all of this evidence that deplatforming conservative disinformation peddlers is effective

It would be a lot more harmonious if they would just de-platform all conservatives IMO

Echo bubbles or nothing

Super rich companies wanting to be involved in politics isn’t a problem when they are playing for the correct side (can’t use “right” side here due to not wanting to confuse anyone)

Evia
12-12-2022, 09:49 PM
If it were just twitter I'd agree with you guys.

The fucking feds were involved though which is why it's anything but a nothingburger.

P.s. I'm not a republican, a trump supporter (mother fucker trying to abolish the constitution??) Or siding with anyone here. But I think suppression and censorship via our government because they disagree with someone is bad bad form and I thought every American would feel that way, regardless of party affilation. Guess partisanship is stronger than I thought.

I mean, you guys do you I guess. I just think you're ushering in a new era of nazism.

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 09:53 PM

The fucking feds were involved though which is why it's anything but a nothingburger.

P.s. I'm not a republican, a trump supporter (mother fucker trying to abolish the constitution??) Or siding with anyone here. But I think suppression and censorship via our government because they disagree with someone is bad bad form and I thought every American would feel that way, regardless of party affilation. Guess partisanship is stronger than I thought.

I mean, you guys do you I guess. I just think you're ushering in a new era of nazism.

Twitter and its (now former) employees' conduct is severable from what government employees did or did not do.

Move forward with that.

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 09:58 PM

It’s just semantics, it’s their private business and they can refuse to serve whoever they want

It would be like if you owned a store. If someone comes in you don’t have to serve them. You just have to be crafty about why not. You have to be careful not to get caught in a discrimination trap and say it’s because of a protected class

But you could be like “no I’m not going to serve you”. Them: “why?” You: “because I don’t like you”. Done, argument over, there is no legal recourse

They are not legally required to serve anyone. So they can discriminate based on politics because it’s not protected

I personally just find it funny how they have to have these secret meetings about conservatives like “hey you know those conservative public figures we hate? Well I think I may have found a loophole we can use to ban them”

If I was an admin Democrat working there I’d be like “why are we even having this meeting? Just fucking ban them. Put for the reason: because fuck you, and send a picture of Joe Biden eating an ice cream cone”

But no, big tech has to pretend to tip toe around some arbitrary rule system so as not to scare all the conservatives away

Evia
12-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Twitter and its (now former) employees' conduct is severable from what government employees did or did not do.

Move forward with that.

Ohhh so become an authoritarian sympathizer like you.

Evia
12-12-2022, 10:03 PM
I just find it insane you guys shove it under the rug because twitter is a private business and just choose to ignore that our government colluded with these guys to suppress free speech.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

unsunghero
12-12-2022, 10:06 PM
I just find it insane you guys shove it under the rug because twitter is a private business and just choose to ignore that our government colluded with these guys to suppress free speech.

Twitter is a private business

Gov’t telling a private business what to do is very much a democrat thing. I think THAT part is extremely shady, but I don’t see how it can be fixed or changed which I stated in my original post on this thread

More giving up because I don’t see a solution

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 10:07 PM

As you have told us previously, there is no legal crime known as collusion.

Basanos
12-12-2022, 10:11 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night.Our government colludes with weapons manufacturers to end the free speech of people every single day, the fact that it happened on a single social media platform to one billionaire for inciting a riot is meaningless

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Here's what you CAN do. (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3771147-mccarthy-says-gop-will-subpoena-intel-officials-who-signed-hunter-biden-letter/)

Centering Tweep voices is good for the narrative, but bad for getting results.

If you actually care, I mean.

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Twitter isn't the government. It's just a message board.

Biden messaging Elf Forum Mods and demanding they ban peeps?

Basanos
12-12-2022, 11:09 PM
Biden messaging Elf Forum Mods and demanding they ban peeps?Yes, that is definitely what is happening. He told them to get Horza just to make it look neutral. It's the perfect crime.

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 11:13 PM

Link

I'm willing to hear you out, but I want some beef on the burger.

Tongpow
12-12-2022, 11:14 PM

it's not GM corruption when the Elf Mods wanted to do the banning from the start anyway.

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Yes, that is definitely what is happening. He told them to get Horza just to make it look neutral. It's the perfect crime.

Link

I'm willing to hear you out, but I want some beef on the burger.

it's not GM corruption when the Elf Mods wanted to do the banning from the start anyway.

Rhetorische Frage

Basanos
12-12-2022, 11:33 PM
Rhetorische Fragehttps://media.tenor.com/ChDBO-Jw7DYAAAAd/focus-homer-simpson.gif

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Rhetorische Frage

I'm just glad we're getting McCarthy Hearings 2.0 :rolleyes:

All things happen twice.

Elizondo
12-12-2022, 11:46 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11529381/Hunter-Bidens-laptop-Voters-lacked-critical-information-2020-election-survey-shows.html

EXCLUSIVE: If only we'd known: three quarters of survey respondents say voters lacked 'critical' information about Hunter Biden's laptop during the 2020 elections, and half would have voted differently

Another half of respondents said they would have voted differently had they known the Hunter Biden's laptop revelations were authentic. Interestingly, Republican and Democratic voters were more or less aligned on this question.

Reiwa
12-12-2022, 11:50 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11529381/Hunter-Bidens-laptop-Voters-lacked-critical-information-2020-election-survey-shows.html

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19946&d=1670903194

A sample of 501 adults and it's the trans colors?

Intredasting Brit-Prop.

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 12:01 AM
Rhetorische

Yea he my fav watchman char

Botten
12-13-2022, 01:18 AM

EXCLUSIVE: If only we'd known: three quarters of survey respondents say voters lacked 'critical' information about Hunter Biden's laptop during the 2020 elections, and half would have voted differently

Another half of respondents said they would have voted differently had they known the Hunter Biden's laptop revelations were authentic. Interestingly, Republican and Democratic voters were more or less aligned on this question.

Seriously... only 500 polled?

A complete nothing burger and only a means to pull the same garbage as "Ma Hilary E-mails!"

Where your stupid party just injects all the nonsense lies in the world in the fiasco.

Your stupid Pizza gate almost got a restaurant shot up. You alt right terrorist psychos.

An no revelations are authentic. The laptop is still being investigated.
If you Republican's only care about the president's son's selfie noods on a laptop you have just another even dumber Benghazi.

vs the 1.8 billion paid by Trump's corrupt scandalous son-in-law that is being investigated for illegal tax evasion and foreign sales.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 01:44 AM
An no revelations are authentic. The laptop is still being investigated.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confirms-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real-769-days-after-post-broke-story/

CBS ‘confirms’ Hunter Biden laptop is real 769 days after Post broke story

CBS News said Monday that it confirmed the authenticity of data from Hunter Biden’s former laptop — more than two years after The Post first revealed its contents — as the first son’s lawyer complained he didn’t “consent” to the release.

The laptop links President Biden to his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden’s foreign influence-peddling, but high-ranking former spy agency officials claimed before the 2020 election it was likely Russian disinformation and the story was censored by Twitter and Facebook.

Sad Plagiarist continues to flail and fail so badly

Obsessed with Hunter's pp

Sad Plagiarist so sad and a total degenerate fixated on crackhead genitalia

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 01:47 AM
Here's what you CAN do. (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3771147-mccarthy-says-gop-will-subpoena-intel-officials-who-signed-hunter-biden-letter/)

Centering Tweep voices is good for the narrative, but bad for getting results.

If you actually care, I mean.

Nonsense

I want social media companies with biased employees to be the great arbiters of what is true and what is misinformation for the masses

I want a world where if I exaggerate my dick size on Twitter Elon Musk will come and check and ban me

Or just come check either way

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 01:51 AM
https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confirms-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real-769-days-after-post-broke-story/

Influence peddling per se is not necessarily illegal. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influence_peddling)

Except in failed states!

It is punishable as a crime in Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the United Kingdom.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 02:19 AM
Influence peddling per se is not necessarily illegal. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influence_peddling)

Except in failed states!

Bro don't run to Wikipedia to try and rationalize blatant corruption

It's unbecoming

Even for you

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 02:20 AM
So folks are okay with this because it's a private company taking guidance from the US Government? I just don't see how this doesn't bother Americans. Tribalism is really out of control.

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 02:31 AM
So folks are okay with this because it's a private company taking guidance from the US Government? I just don't see how this doesn't bother Americans. Tribalism is really out of control.

Zondos link refers to influence peddling which isn't illegal in the United States.

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 02:36 AM
Zondos link refers to influence peddling which isn't illegal in the United States.

So you are okay with political parties telling private companies what they should be allowing, regardless of merit?

Botten
12-13-2022, 02:41 AM

Look at fakenew Elizondo wanting others to believe all the lies MAGA supporters made up about what they “believe” is on the laptop when it is still being investigated.

You are pulling ONLY that the laptop was from the Biden family. Which proves nothing as to what’s on it.

Just another Benghazi where this time the GOP have an obsession for Biden’s son’s noods.
You sickos.

Already said the $1.8 billion corruption investigation goes to Trump’s son-in-law.
GOP loses again. Flail more MAGA!

MAGA supporters lie like crazy. You Pizza Gate nuts. Why don’t you steal the president’s daughter’s diary and make up crap, again. It got your party no where then and just proved how sick and sad MAGA supporters are. Alt rights shoot up places and post manifestos no wonder you all lose moderate voters.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 02:46 AM
Look at fakenew Elizondo wanting others to believe all the lies MAGA supporters made up about what they “believe” is on the laptop when it is still being investigated.

Glad to see you finally admit the laptop is legit

Only took you 2 years

lol

Sad Plagiarist continues to make an embarrassing spectacle of himself

Pure Comedy

Botten
12-13-2022, 02:49 AM
So you are okay with political parties telling private companies what they should be allowing, regardless of merit?

Twitter made the decision and you MAGA supporters thought you could pull the same stupid play book that you did with Hillary’s emails.

Injecting disinformation to sway another election with independents and moderates.

Low energy try gets low energy interest. You fail at the same lazy tactic.

You guys literally can’t function well with out the Troll farms from Russian helping and Russian money funneled through the NRA. Your whole party counted on them for conspiracies and fakenews.

Botten
12-13-2022, 02:52 AM
Glad to see you finally admit the laptop is legit

Only took you 2 years

lol

Sad Plagiarist continues to make an embarrassing spectacle of himself

Pure Comedy

Glad you admitted nothing on the laptop is verified since it is still being investigated.

A big nothing burger and another failed Benghazi that will anger the tax payers and the MAGA supporters when nothing is found For the next two years.

Flail more :)

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 02:53 AM
Twitter made the decision just like we all make the decision to pay our taxes.

branamil
12-13-2022, 03:00 AM
Like conservatives decide their vote based on Twitter ��

Conservatives will believe and do A N Y T H I N G besides modernizing their policies to past the 1850's

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 03:06 AM
Glad you admitted nothing on the laptop is verified since it is still being investigated.

A big nothing burger and another failed Benghazi that will anger the tax payers and the MAGA supporters when nothing is found For the next two years.

Flail more :)

From "Russian Disinfo" to "Nothing To See Here"

lol

Lune
12-13-2022, 07:43 AM
lol, should have spent more time running campaigns and less time whinging about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Even other Republicans have left you dorks behind. Trump candidates and 'stop the steal' candidates got fucking murdered.

Hope you enjoyed this flash mob with other deplorables, try not to go shoot any power stations in desperation.

suptoofs
12-13-2022, 08:53 AM
Like conservatives decide their vote based on Twitter ��

Conservatives will believe and do A N Y T H I N G besides modernizing their policies to past the 1850's

100%

Basanos
12-13-2022, 10:06 AM
So you are okay with political parties telling private companies what they should be allowing, regardless of merit?Welcome to the capitalism you support

You guys just can't make up your mind, sorry your idiot king is full of shit

Basanos
12-13-2022, 10:09 AM
Funny how often members of the "party of personal responsibility" want to separate consequences from actions

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 10:23 AM
Funny how often members of the "party of personal responsibility" want to separate consequences from actions

You guys love to just throw our word salad and not actually say anything.

Basanos
12-13-2022, 10:35 AM
You guys love to just throw our word salad and not actually say anything.Actions have consequences. Adults know this. I suggest you act like an adult.

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 11:14 AM

A backhanded admitting that one’s own party is not particularly known for promoting personal responsibility other than cancel culture? I’ll take it

Now let’s talk about paying our own debts ourselves without taxing the blue collar middle class to do it ;)

Edit: I’m willing to compromise on the gov’t making Ivy League college grads pay my mortgage

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 11:32 AM
Technically personal responsibility means you should be personally responsible for any damage you do to yourself because you tried a covid home remedy you got from some dumb hick’s blog

And you should be personally responsible for any crimes you committed because some politician’s speech got you all fired up against the gov’t

Neither the Web service that hosted the covid remedy blog nor the politician should be responsible

But the current admin thinks people need to be protected from their own stupidity (as if that is somehow possible in nearly all cases) while in more ancient civilizations these people would have just died off due to Darwin’s law (I mean if we’re being real here)

magnetaress
12-13-2022, 11:42 AM
you should be responsible for any and all damages u allow to happen in ur presence this is what it means to be a member of a community and a part of the universe stop thinking so egocentrically

even the consequences of innaction are v real and u will all suffer them

--- that all said i agree with u on the most basic level everything u say is totally right unsung for starters anyway

Basanos
12-13-2022, 11:59 AM
A backhanded admitting that one’s own party is not particularly known for promoting personal responsibility other than cancel culture? I’ll take it

Now let’s talk about paying our own debts ourselves without taxing the blue collar middle class to do it ;)

Edit: I’m willing to compromise on the gov’t making Ivy League college grads pay my mortgageYou seem to think that because I give Republicans shit for their blatant hypocrisy and lies that this makes me a Democrat

There's more to this system than the two parties

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 12:13 PM
You seem to think that because I give Republicans shit for their blatant hypocrisy and lies that this makes me a Democrat

There's more to this system than the two parties

Literally posting in a thread where The FBI, The DNC and Big Tech colluded to lie to the entire country about something that would have changed the 2020 election

Pure comedy

Basanos
12-13-2022, 12:16 PM
Yeah and I also categorically support the deplatforming of Trump and all fascists

Sorry that people see right through your Freeze Peach lies and nobody cares about this nothingburger

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 12:19 PM
stop thinking so egocentrically

That’s a big ask of me and you know it

And yea I know I used a diff meaning there ;P

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 12:26 PM
something that would have changed the 2020 election

Unfalsifiable

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 12:34 PM
Unfalsifiable

The FBI, The DNC and Big Tech colluded to rig the 2020 election

Proven 100%

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 12:37 PM

Proven 100%

No such thing as collusion.

Basanos
12-13-2022, 12:40 PM

Proven 100%So what are the next steps after this important “revelation”? Gonna join a militia?

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 12:40 PM
No such thing as collusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Botten
12-13-2022, 01:48 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon MAGA Crazy Conspiracies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon)

suptoofs
12-13-2022, 01:49 PM
So what are the next steps after this important “revelation”? Gonna join a militia?

Curious myself on what the next steps are.

If there actually was collusion to be proven, I distinctly recall being told collusion was not a crime.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 02:29 PM
Curious myself on what the next steps are.

If there actually was collusion to be proven, I distinctly recall being told collusion was not a crime.

PRogers
12-13-2022, 02:57 PM
Just, yes or no.

Is anyone allowed to post pictures of their penis on twitter?

Thats what the images were. Paraphernalia, drugs, and naked genitals.

Posting a nude image of someone without their permission is also a crime. Its called "revenge porn" and its illegal.

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 03:07 PM
Elon musk, hate monger of our lifetimes, has a very dangerous agenda guys:

People should be able to say stuff online unless it's illegal. That's literally all it takes to make these lunatics flip out.

And yes, collusion is not illegal, depending on the collusion. The government pressuring a "private company" to censor people is absolutely a violation of the US constitution.

Here's the litmus test for figuring out who has integrity in this whole fiasco and who doesn't: People who hate trump but still recognized he shouldn't be banned, which was a huge amount of twitter employees actually. Those are good people. But they lost out to the whims of literally one or two unelected higher-ups to ban a sitting president. I'm sorry but if you don't see any issue with that you're a partisan idiot.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 03:13 PM
Lefty Cultists can't stop talking about Hunter's pp

Finally admit laptop legit 2 years behind everyone else cuz they so dim witted and easily duped by spook propaganda

Pure Comedy

misterbonkers
12-13-2022, 03:14 PM
A sample of 501 adults and it's the trans colors?

Intredasting Brit-Prop.

get a propaganda at this proper gander

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 03:22 PM
Crazies threw a temper tantrum for 5+ years over fake Russian collusion, spent millions of dollars on a Special Counsel and claimed 2016 was rigged because of said collusion

They are even willing to go with war with Russia (and started a new Cold War) because of this fake collusion propaganda

Now we have real collusion 100% proven and it's suddenly a no big deal. Nothing to see here. Move along. Our side really did it so it's not a big deal anymore. Hunter's pp ect. ect. ect.

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 03:44 PM
Musk has already made twitter vastly more profitable by simply firing 80% of the staff (redundant, latte-guzzling HR and PR people mostly) and retaining critical engineering roles. Twitter still works perfectly fine, and engagement is up dramatically since he took over.

Another FAILURE by a notorious FAILURE am I right? I mean, geez, this billionaire mega rich guy can't do anything right!

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 03:46 PM
Lefty Cultists can't stop talking about Hunter's pp

Finally admit laptop legit 2 years behind everyone else cuz they so dim witted and easily duped by spook propaganda

Pure Comedy

It is you that are catching up to us with the collusion yammering.

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 03:47 PM
If you think the Biden Crime syndicate laptop is about drug abuse or nudes you aren't even trying to be objective.

Toxigen
12-13-2022, 03:48 PM
Start up the rotors.

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 03:51 PM
If you think the Biden Crime syndicate laptop is about drug abuse or nudes you aren't even trying to be objective.

What's it about then and is that protected speech?

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 03:55 PM
It is you that are catching up to us with the collusion yammering.

h9fbv_I-uZk

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 03:57 PM
I’m expecting a lot of Hunter trying to use Dad’s influence to enrich himself on that laptop

Hoping for some more juicy drama, but drug addict degenerates like Hunter are usually very narcissistic people. “How is this going to benefit my dad?” is not a typical thought a hard drug addict is going to have. It’s how is this going to benefit me

But we shall see

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 03:59 PM
h9fbv_I-uZk

The plan is to do the exact thing you were just complaining about?

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 04:06 PM
The plan is to do the exact thing you were just complaining about?

Russian Collusion to rig an election wasn't real

FBI, DNC and Big Tech collusion to rig an election was real

Hope that helps

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 04:11 PM
Russian Collusion to rig an election wasn't real

FBI, DNC and Big Tech collusion to rig an election was real

Hope that helps

Not possible to prove it changed the outcome without a time machine.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:14 PM
DNC is simultaneously stupid, effete, and cucky, yet also sophisticated enough to rig an election in a country of 300 million with absolutely 0 evidence. Biden a sleepy old dementia patient (that part is true), yet also the head of a global crime syndicate, which he manages to run, also, with 0 evidence of crimes.

Sometimes I wonder whether you people actually believe the shit you say or if it's just 100% projection, considering Trump's family business has literally, actually been convicted of several crimes lol. So I'd say, post actual evidence of this shit, otherwise it's just circlejerking around a bucket of lies.

Also I thought Clinton was the crime family. Is Biden also a crime family? Same family or different? Do they compete? Or is it like the Cosa Nostra? I want to know more make believe retard cult lore.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 04:14 PM
Not possible to prove it changed the outcome without a time machine.

You're not even denying it happened

So if we had a Special Counsel, multiple impeachments ect. over something that didn't happen, what should we do about something that really did
DNC is simultaneously stupid, effete, and cucky, yet also sophisticated enough to rig an election in a country of 300 million with absolutely 0 evidence. Biden a sleepy old dementia patient (that part is true), yet also the head of a global crime syndicate, which he manages to run, also, with 0 evidence of crimes.

Sometimes I wonder whether you people actually believe the shit you say or if it's just 100% projection, considering Trump's family business has literally, actually been convicted of several crimes lol. So I'd say, post actual evidence of this shit, otherwise it's just circlejerking around a bucket of lies.

You bozos claimed 100K Russian emails rigged 2016. Go crawl back in your hole.

DNC, FBI and Big Tech colluded to rig the 2020 election

Proven 100%

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 04:16 PM

Well see, every time evidence is presented, you just say it's not evidence.

There's NO EVIDENCE the earth orbits the sun, other than all the evidence. If you repeat this enough times you'll probably believe it too!

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 04:17 PM
You're not even denying it happened

So if we had a Special Counsel, multiple impeachments ect. over something that didn't happen, what should we do about something that really did

Proven 100%

Vigorous free speech go brrr. Parties flipped.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:18 PM

Says "Biden Crime syndicate" and 'objective' in the same sentence, absent any evidence of Biden crime.

fucking lol

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:20 PM
Well see, every time evidence is presented, you just say it's not evidence.

There's NO EVIDENCE the earth orbits the sun, other than all the evidence. If you repeat this enough times you'll probably believe it too!

I've literally never seen any evidence, except when Raev used to be around.

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 04:21 PM
Listen guys there's absolutely nothing fishy about joe biden's son being on the board of directors of a ukrainian energy company despite having absolutely zero credentials in any field even remotely related to energy!

NO EVIDENCE.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:22 PM

Proven 100%

Whataboutism is not evidence.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Listen guys there's absolutely nothing fishy about joe biden's son being on the board of directors of a ukrainian energy company despite having absolutely zero credentials in any field even remotely related to energy!

NO EVIDENCE.

Now you're getting it!

Suspicions are not evidence! Are we gonna investigate every time some global elite's kid ends up in a position of power unbefitting their skills/resume?

https://i.imgur.com/1F2CQOQ.jpg

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 04:25 PM

NO EVIDENCE.

Bro he went to Georgetown and Yale. Just how it is in this world.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:27 PM
Btw I'd welcome an investigation of Hunter Biden. I hope it happens. Nothing to fear if nothing to hide, right?

But this "Biden Crime Syndicate" shit in absence of any evidence is just stupid and attempted character assassination. Lies like little viral particles of the Trump cult mind virus.

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 04:29 PM
Btw I'd welcome an investigation of Joe Biden. I hope it happens. Nothing to fear if nothing to hide, right?

Fixed

Ooloo
Yes my point is that you are tragically naive or willfully ignorant if such a thing doesn't raise a red flag because the perpetrator is on your team.

When the perpetrator *isn't* on your team, dems just invent shit. Flushing millions of dollars of taxpayer money down the toilet in the process, and you guys just dutifully run cover for it.

Ya know I used to hate Jimmy dore, but I've actually been warming up to him lately because at least he gets this.

Lune
Fixed

What did Joe Biden do that warrants an investigation of Joe Biden.

Bonus points if it's something you could tell a judge without getting laughed out of the court.

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:33 PM
Yes my point is that you are tragically naive or willfully ignorant if such a thing doesn't raise a red flag because the perpetrator is on your team.

When the perpetrator *isn't* on your team, dems just invent shit. Flushing millions of dollars down the toilet in the process, and you guys just dutifully run cover for it.

Ya know I used to hate Jimmy dore, but I've actually been warming up to him lately because he at least gets this.

Considering the investigation of the Trump admin's role in and around 2016 landed something like over a dozen people in prison for various crimes, I'd say that money was well spent putting criminals away.

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Ya know I used to hate Jimmy dore, but I've actually been warming up to him lately because at least he gets this.

Jimmy Dore is a large dipshit.

Sfc7yxrJqDM

Lune
12-13-2022, 04:37 PM
If Republicans had their way we'd currently be helping Russia dismantle Ukraine

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 04:43 PM

When the perpetrator *isn't* on your team, dems just invent shit. Flushing millions of dollars of taxpayer money down the toilet in the process, and you guys just dutifully run cover for it.

Do those millions not count as an investment when there's an entire industry dedicated to covering it as news for profit? I would reckon it's revenue neutral at worst.

Basanos
12-13-2022, 04:57 PM
FixedWhat are you gonna do about the election being stolen? Ask for a congressional commitee, liberal man?

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 05:53 PM
Considering the investigation of the Trump admin's role in and around 2016 landed something like over a dozen people in prison for various crimes, I'd say that money was well spent putting criminals away.

40 million to hunt down a few Russian bots?

You serious bro?

PRogers
12-13-2022, 06:00 PM
One time in school my teacher wanted to demonstrate what a bazaar would sound like to us children.
Then she gave everyone a plastic fruit, toy, truck, item, whatever. She told everyone to try and sell this to every person in the room. Then she said begin.
Once it was over she asked if anyone made a deal and everyone said no.
Nobody could some to an agreement. Too loud. Too many people screaming.
This forum is so active! Too bad its like that day in class.

booter
12-13-2022, 06:43 PM
hunter biden doesn't work for the american government or people hope that helps

that being said i would like to see his weenie pix like all these MAGAs do

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 06:45 PM
Do those millions not count as an investment when there's an entire industry dedicated to covering it as news for profit? I would reckon it's revenue neutral at worst.

Nah I just think people who actually committed crimes should be held accountable, and those who didn't shouldn't be. No matter how much I might like or dislike either of them.

For example if kari lake legitimately lost the AZ gov race, I think she should, even though I think she's a very good candidate not to mention a smoking hot milf.

Likewise if katie hobbs legitimately won, then she should be governor, despite refusing to debate and being a terrible bumbling cat lady who fell ass backward into a position of authority.

There's also the moral question, which is that whether or not something is illegal or not, it can still be incredibly terrible morally. What irks me about the democrats is that they don't even attempt to defend the worst of the worst offenses they engage in, they just go "Nuh uh!! Not illegal!" (which may or may not be true) and expect the plebs to remain silent. It's like a defense attorney who knows their client is guilty as shit.

Lune
12-13-2022, 06:57 PM
One time in school my teacher wanted to demonstrate what a bazaar would sound like to us children.
Then she gave everyone a plastic fruit, toy, truck, item, whatever. She told everyone to try and sell this to every person in the room. Then she said begin.
Once it was over she asked if anyone made a deal and everyone said no.
Nobody could some to an agreement. Too loud. Too many people screaming.
This forum is so active! Too bad its like that day in class.

Believe it or not, back in the day, this board used to have common ground. You'd have your libertarians who would debate liberals about economics but would fundamentally agree on most social issues, and then moderates, market liberals, and socialists. Basically, more people had their own well-developed positions across a range of topics.

Things changed after 2016 when most of the people on the right became Trump fans, and their sole issue, their entire platform was: Trump. Of course this shaped the discussion and anyone on the left eventually just became de facto anti-Trump. It actually pretty well mirrors what happened in real life. All the non-Trump right-wingers disappeared afaik, and all the quality discussion went with them. For a while, they tried to contain the pages of spam, insults, and terrible arguments to the politics containment thread but then there was little to no activity anywhere else so I think they just gave up.

It was never about convincing anybody; that's impossible. But it made for good verbal sparring and clarifying/developing your own thoughts and positions.

If you removed Trump from the picture, I would actually agree with most of these people on most issues, immigration, defense, wokeness, etc. Not on economics, but that's just one thing, though people tend to focus more on where their views diverge than where they meet.

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 07:01 PM
N

There's also the moral question, which is that whether or not something is illegal or not, it can still be incredibly terrible morally. What irks me about the democrats is that they don't even attempt to defend the worst of the worst offenses they engage in, they just go "Nuh uh!! Not illegal!" (which may or may not be true) and expect the plebs to remain silent. It's like a defense attorney who knows their client is guilty as shit.

Bro the legal question is raised sardonically due to the dissonance of your previous and current positions. Parties flipped.

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 07:32 PM
Bro the legal question is raised sardonically due to the dissonance of your previous and current positions. Parties flipped.

Okay.

Twitter blatantly suppressed information along political lines while swearing they weren't. Do you find this good or bad?

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 08:11 PM
Okay.

Twitter blatantly suppressed information along political lines while swearing they weren't. Do you find this good or bad?

Neither, it's just a website. There are other websites.

misterbonkers
12-13-2022, 08:19 PM
Okay.

Twitter blatantly suppressed misinformation along political lines while swearing they weren't. Do you find this good or bad?

misinformation being suppressed is a good thing, hope this helps :cool:

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 08:34 PM
"Misinformation" is a retarded term of art for idiots, hth (hope that helps is supposed to be abbreviated hth in these parts, hth)

Basanos
12-13-2022, 09:04 PM
"Misinformation" is a retarded term of art for idiots, hth (hope that helps is supposed to be abbreviated hth in these parts, hth)Good faith and logical arguments from mister debate club, as usual

"I don't like the term" isn't changing facts that you don't like

Basanos
12-13-2022, 09:19 PM
40 million to hunt down a few Russian bots?

You serious bro?Compare this number to 44 billion to buy Twitter dot com so that you can shitpost

PRogers
12-13-2022, 10:30 PM
Do you guys know each other in game too?

Ooloo
12-13-2022, 10:38 PM

Unsung and I do, yes.

unsunghero
12-13-2022, 10:40 PM

Basanos doesn't play, but he should (reroll OP necro like everyone does!)

I know Ooloo

Homesteaded
12-13-2022, 11:01 PM
These guys are claiming a career politician having a crack head son on a Ukrainian energy board isn't worth investigating. Also a coincidence that we are now defending this country with a large sack of money. Nothing to see here folks, all coincidences. Just like the Wuhan lab that studies coronavirus being the source of Covid was a conspiracy theory. It's not that hard folks, these elites aren't that smart. They plan on the masses being dummies.

misterbonkers
12-13-2022, 11:21 PM
if you wanna investigate a president's son, look no further than jared kushner, hth (thanks ooloo) :D

Elizondo
12-13-2022, 11:29 PM
if you wanna investigate a president's son, look no further than jared kushner, hth (thanks ooloo) :D

"The Big Guy" needs to be investigated

Hunter is small potatoes

Hope that helps

Reiwa
12-13-2022, 11:32 PM
These guys are claiming a career politician having a crack head son on a Ukrainian energy board isn't worth investigating. Also a coincidence that we are now defending this country with a large sack of money. Nothing to see here folks, all coincidences. Just like the Wuhan lab that studies coronavirus being the source of Covid was a conspiracy theory. It's not that hard folks, these elites aren't that smart. They plan on the masses being dummies.

It's worth something.

Probably won't get as many adviews and clickthrus as the old collusion, but there's a good buck to be made here for our corporate masters.

Basanos
12-14-2022, 07:50 AM
That face when conservatives realize the same institutional momentum they rely on that prevents the treason arrest of Donald Trump also means that nobody takes them seriously when they whine about the latest version of Buttery Males

Go ahead, spend the next two years investigating this shit. Get Jack Dorsey and Elon to testify in front of congress, that's always yielded such huge, systemic change before!

Basanos
12-14-2022, 07:52 AM
Basanos doesn't play, but he should (reroll OP necro like everyone does!)

I know OolooI am waiting for a revamped green or to go back to work. I play console games these days.

Reiwa
12-14-2022, 12:00 PM
Can we agree banning the guy doxxing his plane everyday is OK and good? (https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/twitter-elon-musk-jet-tracker-account-suspended)

Basanos
12-14-2022, 12:06 PM
Can we agree banning the guy doxxing his plane everyday is OK and good? (https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/twitter-elon-musk-jet-tracker-account-suspended)Aside from the blatant hypocrisy from the "free speech absolutist", it doesn't matter, you only need the tail number

Which is N628TS

Reiwa
12-14-2022, 12:18 PM
Aside from the blatant hypocrisy from the "free speech absolutist", it doesn't matter, you only need the tail number

Which is N628TS

Is this a good battle for you though

Basanos
12-14-2022, 12:25 PM
Is this a good battle for you thoughI've never checked on flight tracker but I am sure others will

Can't believe Elon Musk isn't familiar with the Barbara Streisand effect, he's out of touch, but he is still extremely online

Jibartik
12-14-2022, 01:52 PM
The further and further out of touch he gets, the closer and closer he gets to running for president.

https://i.imgur.com/NwZOAeQ.gif

unsunghero
12-14-2022, 02:07 PM
Well he definitely has more enemies now than before (see: all democrats) and just about every platform has as their rules: no doxxing

That’s how I was banned from Reddit. I didn’t threaten to dox someone, just pointed out how them offering to give me a way to send them money could be used by someone to dox them, how that is a bad idea. Banned for “threats to dox”

Basanos
12-14-2022, 02:16 PM
I've been banned from Reddit for all kinds of reasons. My IP is flagged, my account still gets banned if I post in /r/politics.

If someone has never been banned from Reddit then I am not sure we can even be friends

Lune
12-14-2022, 02:19 PM
I got banned from my professional subreddit for trolling people looking for medical advice lol

unsunghero
12-14-2022, 02:22 PM
I've been banned from Reddit for all kinds of reasons. My IP is flagged, my account still gets banned if I post in /r/politics.

If someone has never been banned from Reddit then I am not sure we can even be friends

Yea most Reddit mods have always been lonely power-tripping assholes IMO

magnetaress
12-14-2022, 03:35 PM
The further and further out of touch he gets, the closer and closer he gets to running for president.

https://i.imgur.com/NwZOAeQ.gif

He can't be president. Butt he can sure make the lives of peasants a living hell.

This is all self fulfillment. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Also looking at musks past life history he has a habit of self sabotaging. He gets bored with success and needs change and challenge to thrive.

It's possible this time around is a mortal wound self inflicted he will live with for a long time until it finally brings him down. Butt he'll blame everyone else.

Also the libtards on Twitter and tiktok suck butt they should literally be beneath his greatness. If he doesn't lower himself to wrestling in the mud with pigs he may just survive.

I think he's a closeted gay tho. Liberal musk will be lol when he finally comes out.

PRogers
12-14-2022, 06:23 PM
It is now easy to snuff out political movements and unions etc hes against if he controls the media by which they communicate/recruit.

You can also control which narratives of events that reach the user base as a whole.

unsunghero
12-14-2022, 08:19 PM
It is now easy to snuff out political movements and unions etc hes against if he controls the media by which they communicate/recruit.

You can also control which narratives of events that reach the user base as a whole.

Yep, control the narrative, and you control public perception

This is why I think if things ever got really bad, if a particular political party had a tight enough grip on legacy and social medias, they could simply convince the public things are not actually bad

That’s the true way to endless power

Jibartik
12-14-2022, 10:45 PM
He can't be president.

constitution is a living document (riewa content)

I think he's a closeted gay tho.

is it gay tho if both are another species? :o

misterbonkers
12-14-2022, 11:17 PM
Can we agree banning the guy doxxing his plane everyday is OK and good? (https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/twitter-elon-musk-jet-tracker-account-suspended)

nah, protected by first amendment (https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1603194224458883072) and also, based :cool:

Reiwa
12-14-2022, 11:18 PM
nah, protected by first amendment (https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1603194224458883072) and also, based :cool:

What about extortion? The guy was doing it to try to get a car.

Jibartik
12-14-2022, 11:52 PM

damn seems unsafe in this context - time to change the constitution!

misterbonkers
12-14-2022, 11:53 PM
What about extortion? The guy was doing it to try to get a car.

the wise and brilliant author sun tzu once said "the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy, but it's convenient to let them shred each other to pieces" or something along those lines

unsunghero
12-15-2022, 12:27 AM
the wise and brilliant author sun tzu once said "the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy, but it's convenient to let them shred each other to pieces" or something along those lines

As a xenophobic conservative:

Basanos
12-15-2022, 12:40 AM
Yep, control the narrative, and you control public perception

This is why I think if things ever got really bad, if a particular political party had a tight enough grip on legacy and social medias, they could simply convince the public things are not actually bad

That’s the true way to endless powerWhy do you think most billionaires fund the Republicans?

Jibartik
12-15-2022, 01:28 AM
Why do you think most billionaires fund the Republicans?

or the trillionaires do the dems?

Jibartik
12-15-2022, 01:29 AM
And another thing... didnt a billionare just get arrested for scamming a bunch of investors after he gave all the money to democrats?

Basanos
12-15-2022, 10:03 AM
And another thing... didnt a billionare just get arrested for scamming a bunch of investors after he gave all the money to democrats?Yes, but I am talking about the fact that the majority of billionaires fund Republicans. Why is that?

magnetaress
12-15-2022, 11:43 AM
Put sugar daddy in Twitter lol.

Botten
12-15-2022, 12:10 PM
Put sugar daddy in Twitter lol.

Who uses Twit-er now?

Isn't that the old chat forum now financially tanking for its allowance of alt right antisemitic posts? Never seen so much of an exodus of business support just leaving.

Only a matter of time before the users start posting links to their /pol manifestos

poor fail SMS run by daddy made me rich but didn't pay attention to my mental narcissistic needs guy.

Botten
12-15-2022, 12:19 PM
On Wednesday, Twitter chief Elon Musk banned accounts he said he never would in order to protect free speech, made up new rules to justify it, threatened legal action against a 20-year-old, pontificated on how doxing is banned on the platform, and then immediately posted a video doxing a man and asked his 121 million followers to identify him (https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjk5yx/elon-musk-had-his-most-absurd-disturbing-24-hours-at-twitter-yet)

LoL

Reiwa
12-15-2022, 12:31 PM
On Wednesday, Twitter chief Elon Musk banned accounts he said he never would in order to protect free speech, made up new rules to justify it, threatened legal action against a 20-year-old, pontificated on how doxing is banned on the platform, and then immediately posted a video doxing a man and asked his 121 million followers to identify him (https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjk5yx/elon-musk-had-his-most-absurd-disturbing-24-hours-at-twitter-yet)

LoL

In the spirit of the fossil argument(s), technically pictures and video are never 'live'.

Basanos
12-15-2022, 12:33 PM
In the spirit of the fossil argument(s), technically pictures and video are never 'live'.Neither are things we see with our own eyes, even when we are in the room

magnetaress
12-15-2022, 12:34 PM
This is all very confusing to me. Tbqh. I tried to read butt just saw a blurrr of lines.

Reiwa
12-15-2022, 12:42 PM
Neither are things we see with our own eyes, even when we are in the room

Jaden Smith has entered the chat.

Botten
12-15-2022, 12:45 PM
This is all very confusing to me. Tbqh. I tried to read butt just saw a blurrr of lines.

hysterical blindness? (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hysterical_blindness)

unsunghero
12-15-2022, 12:47 PM
Well to be fair, the person Elon was trying to “dox” was someone who was stalking him IRL

That being said, with the amount of money Elon has, the better way to identifying this person would be to hire a private investigator to identify him, then serve him with a restraining order

So I agree with the why but not with the how

I’m sure that the guy wearing the ski mask was just cold and definitely wasn’t up to no good though ;)

Botten
12-15-2022, 12:56 PM
Sloping Financial News

-Musk has put in more than $20bn of his own money to buy Twitter in October, alongside $7.1bn from associates and about $4bn from his existing stake in the social media platform.

Today:
Now Elon Musk has sold a further $3.6bn worth of shares in Tesla, in the same week that he lost the title of world’s richest man to France’s Bernard Arnault.

This latest selloff totals $23bn for the year as Musk tries to manage the acquisition of Twit-Errrrrrr

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/dec/15/elon-musk-sells-new-tranche-of-tesla-shares-twitter

Oof

Reiwa
12-15-2022, 01:01 PM
Sloping Financial News
of Twit-Errrrrrr

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/dec/15/elon-musk-sells-new-tranche-of-tesla-shares-twitter

Oof

Measuring wealth by stock valuation is a nasty political trick to get the laity onboard with stealing.

Basanos
12-15-2022, 01:21 PM
Measuring wealth by stock valuation is a nasty political trick to get the laity onboard with stealing.This is a good point and I had not really considered it much before, so, thank you

peterpal
12-15-2022, 09:02 PM
Elon is now banning twitter accounts of journalists that reported on Elonjet. Minister of Freeze Peach

Reiwa
12-15-2022, 09:13 PM
"journalists" that reported on Elonjet.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

branamil
12-16-2022, 02:28 AM
conservatives: we would be SO POPULAR if that nasty ol' big tech / liberal press / twitter suppression / voter fraud weren't keeping us down !!!

It definitely isn't because we have the same beliefs as an 11th century goat herder.

Elizondo
12-16-2022, 02:29 AM
conservatives: we would be SO POPULAR if that nasty ol' big tech / liberal press / twitter suppression / voter fraud weren't keeping us down !!!

It definitely isn't because we have the same beliefs as an 11th century goat herder.

/wave Horza

WB

Reiwa
12-16-2022, 02:33 AM

They'd be more popular on Twitter if they didn't get banned from Twitter for saying popular things.

Doesn't mean those things are good, but the vulgars are gonna vulgar ok?

Jibartik
12-16-2022, 03:49 AM
Democrat's elite ninja warriors attempt to assassinate elon musk

https://i.imgur.com/wQuI95C.png

a1QnPHjIi3o

magnetaress
12-16-2022, 12:02 PM
I don't think Musk is an 'evil' man in the same sense as the Devil or Antichrist is evil.

I think ppl should chill tf out about him and instead of victimizing him and themselves they should just realize what twitter truly is.

Jibartik
12-16-2022, 12:12 PM
So funny how all the news on FOX was "TWITTER IS BANNING US!" until elon buys it now all the news on CNN is "TWITTER IS BANNING US!"

Why do people keep buying into this media shit?

magnetaress
12-16-2022, 12:16 PM
Because its effective and they place their internal value and well being on external entities and possession over their own identity rather than the reality of who and what they are and are a part of it's really simple yet really hard for people who don't want to stop thinking or can't stop thinking and so they think and think and think and think and are miserable believing they are some victims in a grand scheme meanwhile they are just victimizing themselves and each other with all of their thoughts and copes.

Botten
12-16-2022, 12:47 PM
So funny how all the news on FOX was "TWITTER IS BANNING US!" until elon buys it now all the news on CNN is "TWITTER IS BANNING US!"

Why do people keep buying into this media shit?

Ma' free speech is all there! No one is being banned for their speech!

Twitter suspends Mastodon’s account and bans links to Mastodon servers (https://techcrunch.com/2022/12/15/elon-musk-suspends-mastodon-twitter-account-over-elonjet-tracking/)

Twit-Errrrrr is flaming pile of garbage now.

Normally the rats flee a sinking ship but maverick MAGAs are all too fat and mentally lost.

unsunghero
12-16-2022, 01:36 PM
Democrat's elite ninja warriors attempt to assassinate elon musk

https://i.imgur.com/wQuI95C.png

Wearing all black - check

Noodle-thin White guy - check

Hates Elon Musk - check

My Spider Sense would normally be telling me he’s Antifa, but they don’t actually exist. Joe Biden told me so

Regardless, I guarantee he had just finished posting on Reddit how he was going to “punch some nazi’s” and then the only thing he had the balls to do was jump on the hood of Elon’s family’s car

peterpal
12-16-2022, 01:39 PM
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I guess at least the EU knows which is threatening sanctions now for banning journalist accounts

Reiwa
12-16-2022, 02:08 PM
I guess at least the EU knows which is threatening sanctions now for banning journalist accounts

You mean the people responsible for starting all the world wars and also colonialism are mad at Elon for mistreating people?

magnetaress
12-16-2022, 02:24 PM
You mean the people responsible for starting all the world wars and also colonialism are mad at Elon for mistreating people?

White ppl with money and land and corporations.

Jibartik
12-16-2022, 05:37 PM
I don't think Musk is an 'evil' man in the same sense as the Devil or Antichrist is evil.

I think ppl should chill tf out about him and instead of victimizing him and themselves they should just realize what twitter truly is.

it has been 46 days since elon changed his twitter avatar to a picture of him wearing a breastplate with the dark lord satan imprinted on it over an upside down cross.

and it is only 9 days until christmas. :o

https://i.imgur.com/meC0W8L.png

Hope this helps (everyone become zombies soon)

Reiwa
12-16-2022, 10:26 PM
Elon Musk claims he was doxxed. But what exactly is that? (https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-technology-business-5bf13ebcd0bfa4995099bb44c72da944)

You know exactly what the fuck it is, shut the fuck up and cut the shit.

Jibartik
12-17-2022, 01:42 AM
lol people are so crazy stupid this generation it's amazing

they are so contradictory about everything flip flop flip flop flip flop the only thing thats funnier to me than that is how fast it happens like they go from crisis to forgetting it even exists faster than i can even keep up with them.

Lune
12-17-2022, 10:57 AM
it has been 46 days since elon changed his twitter avatar to a picture of him wearing a breastplate with the dark lord satan imprinted on it over an upside down cross.

and it is only 9 days until christmas. :o

https://i.imgur.com/meC0W8L.png

Hope this helps (everyone become zombies soon)

Elon's tenure over Twitter has been so much like Dwight's tenure over Dunder Mifflin lol.

Countdown to Elon shooting a gun in the office. Somebody needs to deepfake Elon onto Dwight and make a million dollars

magnetaress
12-17-2022, 11:26 AM
how do u 'dox' a celebrity? or infamy

peterpal
12-17-2022, 01:39 PM
Elonjet just automated what's publically available and Elon was messaging the kid how he was tracking him. Very smart super engineer that values lines of code over anything

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 12:13 AM
haha frackn democrats talk about twitter more than the republicans did in the last 6 years lol

Basanos
12-18-2022, 12:23 AM
haha frackn democrats talk about twitter more than the republicans did in the last 6 years lolHave you ever considered that maybe you talk about Democrats too much?

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 12:49 AM
No, because I have a thread about cool shit thats like 14,000 posts long and it's basically me and magnatrees.

Botten
12-18-2022, 01:28 AM
No, because I have a thread about cool shit thats like 14,000 posts long and it's basically me and magnatrees.

I want to try a psychological experiment in that thread.
Just to see if psychosis has set in enough that I can determine your geared responses.

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 02:07 AM
Botten, what was your Saturday like that made you sit down in a chair and go "im gonna make 3 adhominem attacks to someone who plays everquest" tonight?

Botten
12-18-2022, 01:56 PM
Botten, what was your Saturday like that made you sit down in a chair and go "im gonna make 3 adhominem attacks to someone who plays everquest" tonight?

Ahh..Delusions of grandeur, see I thought it was going to be depression or bipolar.

Admittedly the trials needs to examine more than a few posts and feels a bit random on diagnosis.

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 02:01 PM
nice of you to use handicaps as ad honimem to a stranger online and try to act like you are not a basket of deplorable.

Botten
12-18-2022, 02:08 PM
nice of you to use handicaps as ad honimem to a stranger online and try to act like you are not a basket of deplorable.

LoL maybe the diagnosis was right!

magnetaress
12-18-2022, 02:34 PM
botten

"conversion diagnosis"

doctors of rich white patients

"johnstons virus"

peterpal
12-18-2022, 02:38 PM
Elon joined a twitter space, got asked a question immediately ragequit and disabled the feature on the entire platform.

He's like a rich kid in the neighborhood with a pool but the kids still won't play with him so he keeps pissing and shitting in it

Encroaching Death
12-18-2022, 05:02 PM
Elon joined a twitter space, got asked a question immediately ragequit and disabled the feature on the entire platform.

He's like a rich kid in the neighborhood with a pool but the kids still won't play with him so he keeps pissing and shitting in it

Wait, what's that line you guys keep saying?...."It's a private platform, they can do what they want"

Lol how does it feel?

PRogers
12-18-2022, 05:20 PM
He lost 35 billion dollars then got mad and banned a bunch of people? hilarious

Encroaching Death
12-18-2022, 06:48 PM
It kind of is.

He should turn the site off for a weekend and watch the world squeal and implode.

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 07:04 PM
Keep pushn libtards

https://i.imgur.com/48wjus2.png

goblinmob
12-18-2022, 10:03 PM
It kind of is.

He should turn the site off for a weekend and watch the world squeal and implode.

I feel like I would actually see a headline saying that sometime in our future. I feel like he'd just do that.

PRogers
12-18-2022, 11:09 PM
Banning people beats leaping out the window, I suppose. It would be funny if he shut it off for a week. It would be like stepping on a landmine, then shooting yourself in the foot.

magnetaress
12-18-2022, 11:11 PM
ppl need to learn to run their own secure comms

Jibartik
12-18-2022, 11:59 PM
Qd_0b07Xnz0

peterpal
12-19-2022, 12:54 PM
Wait, what's that line you guys keep saying?...."It's a private platform, they can do what they want"

Lol how does it feel?

You can but don't pose yourself as the inventor of free speech and neutrality.

Reiwa
12-19-2022, 01:16 PM
You can but don't pose yourself as the inventor of free speech and neutrality.

Error non habet ius

Jibartik
12-19-2022, 01:25 PM
god bless

1vtS_MJ9BG8

Jibartik
12-19-2022, 01:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OJt6XSF.png

plz make trump ceo plz make trump ceo plz make trump ceo

https://i.imgur.com/4t0qhOq.gif

Reiwa
12-19-2022, 01:58 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fh-BhebWYAApHGy.jpg

Botten
12-19-2022, 04:05 PM

say it over and over and over into the mirror and you might get over trump

On a side note I see this has resolved in the thread you mention you and Mag talk back and forth to each other in

I want to try a psychological experiment in that thread.
Just to see if psychosis has set in enough that I can determine your geared responses.

I didn't think the AI would choose Delusions of Grandeur and Schizophrenia. Like I said before, I thought it was bipolar. Neat thou.

Encroaching Death
12-19-2022, 04:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fh-BhebWYAApHGy.jpg

I'm Anti-Cancel Culture as well

Jibartik
12-19-2022, 04:23 PM
that thread you mention you and Mag talk back and forth to each other in

sorry you lose sleep over this

Botten
12-19-2022, 04:33 PM
sorry you lose sleep over this

huh? It was an experiment nothing more. hmmm How are you feeling now?

Reiwa
12-19-2022, 04:39 PM
I'm Anti-Cancel Culture as well

Low hanging fruit you can do much better.

Encroaching Death
12-19-2022, 04:40 PM
Low hanging fruit you can do much better.

lol no I can't

Jibartik
12-19-2022, 05:05 PM
huh? It was an experiment nothing more. hmmm How are you feeling now?

https://i.imgur.com/IyFrOdb.png

Jibartik
12-20-2022, 04:38 PM
I cant wait to see what the Dark Elon is like.

cglVYdY-qwA

galach
12-20-2022, 05:41 PM
the why files

universe inside you

Encroaching Death
12-20-2022, 07:54 PM
https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-reimbursed-twitter-for-doing-its-dirty-work-on-users/

Reiwa
12-20-2022, 08:00 PM
https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-reimbursed-twitter-for-doing-its-dirty-work-on-users/

Isn't it the law they have to reimburse?

Didn't read.

Botten
12-21-2022, 01:19 AM
Twitter owner Elon Musk confirmed Tuesday evening he will step down as the company's CEO, but only when he identifies a successor, directly addressing for the first time a Twitter poll he created this week in which millions of users voted for his ouster.

Think it is true?

If so maybe some undeserved soapboxes can be torn down again. Sick of misinformation parroted more than it usually is.

Reiwa
12-21-2022, 02:48 AM
I cant wait to see what the Dark Elon is like.

cglVYdY-qwA

What is a Norman in Hasan channel language?

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 03:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/m2ByBVo.png

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 03:47 AM
I thought some random troll that worked there did it, but no we actually live in the tribulation. The system is so unstable that we got literal swashticas on haunnuka now and its like, "this is as normal as all the other shit botten and horza try to downplay"

In response to this latest crossword controversy, a spokesperson for the New York Times told the JC: "This is a common crossword design: Many open grids in crosswords have a similar spiral pattern because of the rules around rotational symmetry and black squares."

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 03:50 AM
the presidents son is doing a nude run through the parking lot but he's not adorably streaking, hes running from the cops and high out of his gord

lol we live in a fucking total shitshow, there is now way this is sustainable what are you guys doing lol

Botten
12-21-2022, 07:32 AM
the presidents son is doing a nude run through the parking lot but he's not adorably streaking, hes running from the cops and high out of his gord

lol we live in a fucking total shitshow, there is now way this is sustainable what are you guys doing lol

Spoken like a true conservative, searching for nudes on something and wanting to spend government money to do so. Groomers

Jibartik
12-21-2022, 12:30 PM
shut the fuck up donny.

Lune
12-21-2022, 01:16 PM
shut the fuck up donny.

I am the walrus?

Encroaching Death
12-21-2022, 01:18 PM
https://y.yarn.co/49c07fa2-4828-453b-a5dd-2ffde7f3f9a9_text.gif