PDA

View Full Version : Jibartik's!!!

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 07:53 PM
I prefer Isreal to 99% of u fucks.

o8zNRphtU-0

Google refused to autocomplete my search on these guys 😲

I cant wait for the black panthers to build a hebrew israelite unity temple jerusalem.

Honestly they probably have a point. Butt it's both racist and antisemitic to call the white ones racist lawl.

I did know about this grp wat deep in the back of my head tho. I didn't want to be called an antisemite cuz I'm acthchually the opposite. I am singing the shores of Babylon song in original rasta.

I'll link the song later )

Found it for uuuu

l3QxT-w3WMo

Either I'm incredibly niave or these are the ppl erased from history by our rich royal masters.

These ppl would just want you to be happy tho. So no violence plz gois.

G-d bless.

goblinmob
11-23-2022, 08:44 PM
Baa baa what sheep, mutherfucker?.

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 08:58 PM
Southern poverty law center lists them as a hate group towards Jews and white people

But then again the SPLC lists my entire political party as a hate group too, so fuck the SPLC

misterbonkers
11-23-2022, 09:13 PM
Southern poverty law center lists them as a hate group towards Jews and white people

But then again the SPLC lists my entire political party as a hate group too, so fuck the SPLC

probably because it is a hate group, if i had to guess

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 09:14 PM

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 09:15 PM
Damn been awhile since I seen Mr Bonkers post. And they come in here throw-in down.

The only reason I feel like G-d put me here sometimes is to help pplz sit down. And unpack some truths. And there's a lot to unpack here with this one. I feeeeel the burning gaze of the sun.

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 09:18 PM

How much Reddit Karma would I get if I post that I like to “punch nazis” but never actually do it?

Would I get more if I posted a pic of myself making a fist while wearing a Star Wars The Last Jedi t-shirt?

misterbonkers
11-23-2022, 09:21 PM
you're free to prove me wrong and say what your party affiliation is, but instead you jump to extremes. that's pretty extremist :eek:

Damn been awhile since I seen Mr Bonkers post. And they come in here throw-in down.

twitter's dying and i have an incessant need to post, so this felt like a good place to pick an internet fight :cool:

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 09:22 PM
you're free to prove me wrong and say what your party affiliation is, but instead you jump to extremes. that's pretty extremist :eek:

Jump to making fun of you

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 09:24 PM

It is a hate group and you shouldn't make association with them.

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 09:25 PM
It is a hate group and you shouldn't associate with them.

I don’t fit the “black” part of Black Hebrew Israelites so I wouldn’t worry about it ;)

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 09:26 PM

twitter's dying and i have an incessant need to post, so this felt like a good place to pick an internet fight :cool:

Well the song is about being good in the lords eyes and still having joy in ur heart anyways even when shit is bad.

So this is supposed to be a peaceful and civil thread.

It is a hate group and you shouldn't make association with them.
See at this point I just see the words conspiracy theory used to call shit haram that isn't authoritative and well established by those in power. Butt I question who really wrote the history ive been taught these days and what the world is like now. And I seen lots of injustice done on ppl because they aren't a certain ancestry or lineage and it always makes me wonder. So is it just because they are exclusionary or cuz they is anti established.

misterbonkers
11-23-2022, 09:31 PM
Well the song is about being good in the lords eyes and still having joy in ur heart anyways even when shit is bad.

i came in swingin' for the fences and ruined it, sorry. maybe the real hate group was inside me all along :(

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 09:33 PM

Can Boney M bring world peace? (https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/nov/11/popandrock2)

Boney M's songs have long been popular in the former Soviet Union; they were among the few Western bands to get Communist Party approval to play concerts in the USSR before it collapsed.

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 09:35 PM
i came in swingin' for the fences and ruined it, sorry. maybe the real hate group was inside me all along :(

It's a Rastafarian song

NSFWSPpXY1aWKgI

unsunghero
11-23-2022, 09:42 PM

Whatever, I bet I can hate way harder than you

Shit did I just get reverse psychology’d

Encroaching Death
11-23-2022, 09:42 PM

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 09:45 PM
It's a Rastafarian song

NSFWSPpXY1aWKgI
And that's a super sad and hateful song :( especially in contrast to the one I posted.

Y u hate these ppl man?

Wiki says dey evul and anti colonial. Butt we all know wiki and the classroom textbooks be lying about certain pplz sometimes.

I have only ever seen good from them tho. Even their use of cannabis gets a free pass from my usual puritan self. They doing it for G-d and that makes all the differences.

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 09:52 PM
And that's a super sad and hateful song :( especially in contrast to the one I posted.

Y u hate these ppl man?

Wiki says dey evul and anti colonial.

I have only ever seen good from them tho. Even their use of cannabis gets a free pass from my usual puritan self. They doing it for G-d and that makes all the differences.

I'm glad you like the antichrist.

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 10:00 PM
I'm glad you like the antichrist.

Elon Musk? Or Trump? Who's the antichrist? Not sure they've been revealed yet. Elon is most likely candidate cuz brain chips and animal experiments butt he isn't beloved by all. So jury is still out.

Look I don't think we should unseat Benjamin Netanyahu or anything. They're fine. Butt it would be nice if they did acknowledge that black ppl had their land and religions pillaged. Ethiopian Christianity goes deep and I do believe white colonials basically helped completely wipe out the identity and stories of the indigenous ppls. Not just the jews.

We really did lose a lot circa 1850-1950 historically and spiritually speaking during our period of rapid industrialization and warfare. And prior to that as well when we basically planted our flag right on top of old temples and civilizations and built churches directly over top of pyramids and sacred mounds.

It's something modern churches really aught to own up too.

We literally burned old manuscripts and stole their traditions and changed their stories to delete the aliens and raise up white Anglo-Saxon midget ppl as #1 inheritors of earth. And not even the good Hobbits of hobbiton. Butt the creepy inbred transalveinyites with really strong chins.

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 10:02 PM
Elon Musk? Or Trump? Who's the antichrist? Not sure they've been revealed yet. Elon is most likely candidate cuz brain chips and animal experiments butt he isn't beloved by all. So jury is still out.

Look I don't think we should unseat Benjamin Netanyahu or anything. They're fine. Butt it would be nice if they did acknowledge that black ppl had their land and religions pillaged. Ethiopian Christianity f
Goes deep and I do believe white colonials basically helped completely wipe out the identity and stories of the indigenous ppls. Not just the jews.

Rastas believe that Haile Selassie was the Second Coming of Christ.

Do you?

Dude, weed lol.

Jibartik
11-23-2022, 10:11 PM
l3QxT-w3WMo

https://i.imgur.com/F97T5aJ.gif

dances in post Nov. railroad strike

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 10:13 PM
No I don't think so. Maybe tho? I mean we are literally in the tribulation r now the seas r literally boiling.

Is the real christ after that tho? I'm thinking that's when the real christ shows up so not yet.

Butt I do not hate them cuz they needed a christ now. P.s. go read my edits.

Thx Jib. 🤗👏

Honestly ppl are ascribing hate basically cuz ppl said nah uh and hey what about us lol.

Jibartik
11-23-2022, 10:17 PM
No you're right I getchu

I also didnt know much about this group until kanye wests latest thingy.

And I remember somewhere in end times we were talking once about how what if egypt was like the real jerusalem, and the one up north is just a story that imitates it.

also what if when the young dryas or whatever they talk about on joe rogean happened was like the aliens killing all the origional people of earth and flooding their capitol and then they start a new world

Reiwa
11-23-2022, 10:20 PM
No I don't think so. Maybe tho? I mean we are literally in the tribulation r now the seas r literally boiling.

Is the real christ after that tho? I'm thinking that's when the real christ shows up so not yet.

Butt I do not hate them cuz they needed a christ now. P.s. go read my edits.

Thx Jib. 🤗👏

Honestly ppl are ascribing hate basically cuz ppl said nah uh and hey what about us lol.

Smokey, this is not 'nam. There are rules.

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 10:21 PM
No you're right I getchu

I also didnt know much about this group until kanye wests latest thingy.

And I remember somewhere in end times we were talking once about how what if egypt was like the real jerusalem, and the one up north is just a story that imitates it.

also what if when the young dryas or whatever they talk about on joe rogean happened was like the aliens killing all the origional people of earth and flooding their capitol and then they start a new world

We can't admit that :o

I have had some dealings with real actually humans tho and we jived. Something about how am I psychic or empathetic and I'm just a pale skin. So I have to personally believe in some way there's hope for us still. Butt it's not coming from Goldman Sachs lol.

Jibartik
11-23-2022, 10:23 PM
imagine how lit the kanye "On Foot" concert at Egypt would be, where he walked barefoot from NYC to Egypt (across the ocean obviously by mortal means but the symbiology is lit 🔥🔥🔥 ) and when he gets there, as he walks to the egypt for the first time, right on time, he walks up to the pyramids, and they shoot off lights into the sky, everyone is like fuckn WOOOOOO!!!!!! and he walks out and throws the most epic concert and all the songs are about a revolution and setting up a black israel in egypt

That'd be bad ass I'd be like

https://i.imgur.com/GghyxU7.png

goblinmob
11-23-2022, 10:25 PM
Humans are the type of ppl who would deliberately instigate the end times in an attempt to checkmate Jesus into bein all like "Haha ok! Clever. Ya got me on a technicality! Touche I'm back!"

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 10:26 PM
I'm just going to open myself up to being pleasantly surprised and maybe a lil bit impressed. Foods for thoughts and feelings.

Butt presently I do feel like a stranger in a stranger land.

goblinmob
11-23-2022, 10:32 PM
A half empty class is still half full

Jibartik
11-23-2022, 10:41 PM
Ye confronting his demons at the end of the On Foot tour of 2029 under the pyramids of Giza.

https://i.imgur.com/afwPvi7.png

magnetaress
11-23-2022, 11:48 PM
Ye confronting his demons at the end of the On Foot tour of 2029 under the pyramids of Giza.

https://i.imgur.com/afwPvi7.png

Woke as f

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 12:45 AM
nationalism is bad, as is identity politics

live and let live, and beat whoever disagrees into submission

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 01:13 AM
Paging Horza and Robayon, you are wanted for cleanup in the shitter.

The US is barely a nation I don't mean this as an insult but it's 50 states in a trenchcoat or however that meme is iterated.

Jibartik
11-24-2022, 01:23 AM
Nationalism is bad, we are all one nation, also your interests are a threat to that one nation and should be banned.

Thats all I hear these days.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:24 AM
I love my country regardless of where it falls on whatever hierarchy people want to use to shit on it

Very thankful to have been born here

Fuck me, right?

Jibartik
11-24-2022, 01:24 AM
The US is barely a nation I don't mean this as an insult but it's 50 states in a trenchcoat or however that meme is iterated.

This is a great point when retard leftist post modern idiots say Nationalism means you're raycist.

I couldnt possibly be more different than every god damn person in my nation in any direction you look, and god dammit if my nationalism isnt about each and everyone of their fucking cultures.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:33 AM
This is a great point when retard leftist post modern idiots say Nationalism means you're raycist.

Nationalism = xenophobia. In fact, it’s getting to a point where patriotism = xenophobia

Loving your mother who birthed and cared for you at great personal sacrifice more than some random stranger on the street, and putting her first…perfectly acceptable

Loving the country that is mother to us all more than some random one across the world, and putting it first = pond scum

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 01:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fgTb0t8.jpg

Blake is excited to suck the poo

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 01:43 AM
datgum delete boy i finna tell u dat what what

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:46 AM
I think it’s easy for leftists to make the argument that nationalism = deliberately ignoring all other county’s problems forever

Or

Nationalism = deliberately fucking over other countries in order to further America’s interests

While I do not doubt both of these happen to some degree, it is possible to put one’s home country first without being a complete sociopath about it IMO

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 03:43 AM
I think it’s easy for leftists to make the argument that nationalism = deliberately ignoring all other county’s problems forever

Or

Nationalism = deliberately fucking over other countries in order to further America’s interests

While I do not doubt both of these happen to some degree, it is possible to put one’s home country first without being a complete sociopath about it IMO

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
noun - identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations

that's not nationalism you're describing, that's patriotism

pa·tri·ot·ism
/ˈpātrēəˌtizəm/
noun - the quality of being patriotic; devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

two different words, bud

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 04:12 AM
that's not nationalism you're describing, that's patriotism

two different words, bud

That’s a single sentence definition by what, Merriam-Webster, which has shown political bias in the past?

And if I find a few sources which don’t paint it in such a negative light? Does that invalidate yours then?

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 04:25 AM
But really nationalism as a concept is too complex to try to summarize in a single sentence IMO

It has the possibility of negative outcomes such as the exclusion of other countries but not the guarantee. Otherwise putting one’s nation first really means only, and I don’t think it’s even possible to operate only thinking of your own country in today’s global world

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 04:59 AM
google, which uses oxford languages, but good try

and it's impossible to be apolitical when conservatives are actively gaslighting reality every step of the way to justify their death cult obsession so that "alpha males" can eat at hooters, or something. that's not on MW

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 05:08 AM
google, which uses oxford languages, but good try

and it's impossible to be apolitical when conservatives are actively gaslighting reality every step of the way to justify their death cult obsession so that "alpha males" can eat at hooters, or something. that's not on MW

Convenient that nationalism is somehow always excluding the interests of other countries but globalism isn’t the opposite, which would be always excluding the interest of the home country. I’m sure the application of globalism works out to be perfectly balanced where every country’s interest is exactly equal with one another. But nationalism always works out to where only the home country benefits and everyone else gets fucked

The rest of your post is just hyperbole, but it is creative. I like it

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 05:16 AM
I gotta get to bed, hooters brunch tomorrow

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 05:24 AM
nationalist dogwhistling

nah :cool:

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 05:29 AM
nah :cool:

That term probably goes farther when you use it on Reddit because in reality dogs hear dog whistles. So you pointing one out makes no sense, unless the whistle was meant for you. But hey, cool term

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 05:34 AM
what's reddit? and I don't need to hear it to recognize it as such, much like a literal dogwhistle

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 05:41 AM
what's reddit? and I don't need to hear it to recognize it as such, much like a literal dogwhistle

Lol and why would I need to code my views in some secret note that only other nationalists (which also includes you apparently) can hear again? I am willing to talk all day and openly about the topic with anyone. I don’t need some secret note

You’re the one who wants to shut it down with some stupid snappy Twitter term summary that backfired

But I really do have to go to bed though NGL

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 06:06 AM
Ima get this out because I know rob or someone is going to jump on me because nationalism is such a dirty word…

If we are pretending that furthering a country’s interests are somehow a zero-sum game, where in order for a nationalistic country to do better it means all other countries will either be the same or get worse, then yea, the concept would be pretty indefensible

But life is complex and not a zero sum game. And are we also pretending for the sake of argument that globalism means not only does the host country get better but all other countries do as well?

Wow, a win/all lose scenario vs a win/all win scenario. Sorta setting me up to fail if these are the definitions we want to use for the terms. That’s why when someone says to defend nationalism but then describes it as this ridiculous zero sum game vs the “everybody wins” globalism scenario it’s pointless

Anyway kk going to bed

magnetaress
11-24-2022, 09:40 AM
datgum delete boy i finna tell u dat what what

Ya I want to delete myself in this political climate too.

--------

As for nationalism and the democrats.

Tbh it's almost not at all worth arguing with them. They don't want to personally sacrifice for Somalia butt they sure as hell expect you too. They won't personally sacrifice for some drug addled meth head gunman. You sure as hell better tho.

And to be quite honest none of these fools are in any position to help anyone because they themselves are floundering and failing. Because they are too week to revolt and change their conditions. Slavish life is better than a responsible one. And by G-d they'll get their vape and get on reddit before they lift a finger to actually improve their own conditions. Deal with their own families. Clean up their communities. Or even raise their own children.

Fuck em. They are sick. Rabid. Diseased. Walking dead. Too far gone. Absolutely worthless.

The democrats serve international masters. This is who the democrats currently serve. (https://www.patentlyapple.com/2022/11/a-wild-riot-has-broken-out-at-foxconns-largest-iphone-plant-in-zhengzhou-city-over-working-conditions-and-reported-delays-in.html) Or at least one of the many heads of this hydra. We should be doing the same at home. Apple executives at the very least should be in prison for life for human trafficking and child abuse. At the very least.

Butt naw. Clash of clans. Candy crush. Reddit. Twitter. Twitch... they run oh so beautifully on my iPhone. And I gotta make my ZOOM calls for my DUI and disability checks. Or get Google and YouTube to PayPal me my adpartner revenue.

It's the beast my men. I'm going straight to hell for this one. Throwing up my hands and saying I'm helpless doesn't really count. Telling ppl and telling them to nonviolently protest doesn't help either. Best I could do is throw my phone in the trash and go live off the land without electricity and let the beast kill me when they wanted to build a new Foxconn factory right nexto some government homeless housing down by my creak. And fuck you if you're crippled from the polution and sin.

Naw.

Men.

It is time for us to die. And I can't even tell you how to do that because I can't do it right. We are surely going to hell. It's a pity. You can beg for forgiveness. You likely won't get it tho. You can repent. It'll go unanswered though. Or like me you can just live until you die and tell G-d that you where a worthless piece of trash and deserve every eternal torment Satan has to offer and thank him for allowing it. For we are G-d Forsaken.

Posted on my Galaxy S9 android. And G-d bless 🙏 your G-d forsaken assholes.

Ooloo
11-24-2022, 12:13 PM
It's bad to like america guys duh. Don't get me wrong though I'm still gonna eat all the donuts it provides while I piss all over it. Cause I'm a progressive! Progress is right there in the name, how could it be bad?

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 12:15 PM
somebody clearly hasn't played civilization 5 and doesn't know victory conditions :o

Ooloo
11-24-2022, 12:19 PM
No I haven't played civilization 5 cause I like to have sex

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 12:27 PM
No I haven't played civilization 5 cause I like to have sex

and yet you post here :eek:

Ooloo
11-24-2022, 12:44 PM
and yet you post here :eek:

Sure do, what are you gonna accuse me of playing a "20 year old elf sim" next? Be better.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 12:46 PM
I’m not a big history buff, but there are probably more negative historical examples of nationalism than positive ones

However, that’s not to say that the concept is always negative. A sense of nationalism, basically a self-identity, is part of any country’s rebellion against an oppressive regime. For example for the American revolution, nationalism would push for not wanting to be under Britain rule anymore. Other countries have used nationalism to rebel against fascism

Nationalism becomes twisted and negative when a county uses it to define exactly what their citizens should be, such as ethnicity or religion. And I think this is where leftists assume that American nationals want only a white, Christian America. That is more white nationalism IMO, which is always a negative

That’s why I say the concept is too complex to try to summarize in a sentence. It’s a cop out to try to use only a specific part of the idea as a summary. And words meaning change over time. Look at how frequently the term Liberalism is debated nowadays

magnetaress
11-24-2022, 12:50 PM
I want Qatar that kid was so right.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:02 PM
Also, I don’t think any county can or should operate a certain way always

If we pretend that a country is an individual person, there are times when a person is under a lot of stress and turmoil, that it is better to temporarily pull away from serving others and focus on themselves and meeting their own needs, lest the person get burnt out

But that’s not a good state of mind to stay in for the rest of one’s life. That will just result in isolation and deprive the person of a huge amount of opportunities. There are times when people need to prioritize themselves and times when they can afford to prioritize others. I don’t see why a country is all that different

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 01:06 PM
nations aren't a person, also, destroy all nations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXdU3cZbNQ) :cool:

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:17 PM
nations aren't a person, also, destroy all nations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXdU3cZbNQ) :cool:

Right. I keep forgetting that it’s easier to be idealistic about globalism when we pretend that our resources are infinite and every other country has only the best intentions and would never take advantage of us

Ooloo
11-24-2022, 01:17 PM
Which country would you rather live in? Oh I know, whichever country is the most like this one.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:24 PM
Which country would you rather live in? Oh I know, whichever country is the most like this one.

Someone should tell the immigrants who come from South America often flying the flags of their home country then set up insulated communities identical to home in both language and customs that nationalism is bad. Or is it patriotism when they do it, I forget

misterbonkers
11-24-2022, 01:29 PM
Someone should tell the immigrants who come from South America often flying the flags of their home country then set up insulated communities identical to home in both language and customs that nationalism is bad. Or is it patriotism when they do it, I forget

they already do that here in miami, and it's rad :cool:

Ooloo
11-24-2022, 01:33 PM

Hahah exactly.

This whole conversation always reminds me of how hard progressives shit on israel. Which neighboring country would a typical progressive want to live in? Ohhh right none of them. The palestinians are oppressed way, way, way more by their own democratically elected government (hamas) than by anything israel has ever done, it's not even close. It's okay to say some cultures are better than others, I don't know how or why that became such a controversial statement.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:42 PM
they already do that here in miami, and it's rad :cool:

I do agree that nationalism is rad, as a concept

It’s still better that immigrants integrate rather than insulate. Be a national in one’s home country, not a different one. I don’t mean don’t come (legally), and I don’t mean lose one’s entire culture and identity. But many immigrant communities are very nationalistic and the left has no problem with it then, while it does more to hinder than help like integrating would

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 01:49 PM
nationalism is dumb because comparative advantage

67tHtpac5ws

e: 69 get

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 01:57 PM
nationalism is dumb because comparative advantage

Not a political scientist but I don’t think nationalism means don’t trade with others

How about corporations offshoring labor for profits, hurting American work opportunities. Or important cheap under the table labor? Negatives of globalism?

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 02:00 PM
Not a political scientist but I don’t think nationalism means don’t trade with others

How about corporations offshoring labor for profits, hurting American work opportunities. Or important cheap under the table labor? Negatives of globalism?

Nationalism vs internationalism.

Anyway this topic is only relevant in current year in relation to the Jones Act.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 02:05 PM
Nationalism vs internationalism.

Anyway this topic is only relevant in current year in relation to the Jones Act.

I think that not just here but in many civilized countries there is this back and forth swing between the default mode: globalism, and a swing towards nationalism when the population feels taken advantage of by other countries…

….er sorry I mean when the population decides it’s time to hate Jews and brown people ;)

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 02:06 PM
I think that not just here but in many civilized countries there is this back and forth swing between the default mode: globalism, and a swing towards nationalism when the population feels taken advantage of by other countries…

….er sorry I mean when the population decides it’s time to hate Jews and brown people ;)

The public often wants stupid things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 02:08 PM
The public often wants stupid things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Not that nationalistic lol

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 02:09 PM
Not that nationalistic lol

Juche posits that a country will prosper once it has become self-reliant by achieving political, economic, and military independence.

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 02:13 PM
Juche posits that a country will prosper once it has become self-reliant by achieving political, economic, and military independence.

Well I won’t argue with that. Self-reliance is a really stupid idea IMO

magnetaress
11-24-2022, 02:30 PM
Ssshhhh quiet now Riewa just wants everywhere to be microsoft headquarters in redmond virginia.

(a niave but noble goal (lol))

Turkey days :D GOBBBLES

Reiwa
11-24-2022, 02:36 PM
Ssshhhh quiet now Riewa just wants everywhere to be microsoft headquarters in redmond virginia.

https://i.redd.it/g5rfaosvbue51.png

happy turkey day

magnetaress
11-24-2022, 02:37 PM
https://i.redd.it/g5rfaosvbue51.png

happy turkey day

I feel u 100% I really do )))

May ur day be plentiful and full of good comforts )))))

I'm really greatful u r Reiwa )))

unsunghero
11-24-2022, 02:43 PM

Happy thanksgiving sorry to derail the thread!

magnetaress
11-24-2022, 03:15 PM
u didn't derail it the thread was basicaly just to make jibartik feel special that was accomplished on like page 1 lol

Jibartik
11-25-2022, 01:44 PM
I forgot to say happy thanksgiving happy thanksgiving I am thankful we can talk about fun stuff. Ty for the fun thread magna.

magnetaress
11-25-2022, 02:52 PM
)

Jibartik
11-25-2022, 07:09 PM
)

The hermetics, were Egyptian. (https://youtu.be/0kyiA8Xnrbk?t=12) That's where Freemasons came from.

magnetaress
11-26-2022, 09:51 AM
The hermetics, were Egyptian. (https://youtu.be/0kyiA8Xnrbk?t=12) That's where Freemasons came from.

that's a smily gnomish librarian bro talkin about meldrath :D

oh btw changing the vibration of lead is fusion we do it all the time we transmute lead into things and vice versa there's a huge big military funded facility doing it all the time they do it for star trek reasons and they do it without big reactors on a small scale a few grams at a time --- technically anyone can do it it's not high tech its not popular education tho and the materials are stricktly super controlled because of radiation (nuclear commissions)

no one is gonna run around telling ppl how to straight up do it because its illegal (like telling ppl how to make bombs) and because most proles are too dumb to do it right/believe them so they just gloss right thru that when the scholastic ppl are talking about this stuff, gnome bro knows he's not doing this to make a change he's just shootin the shit with Joe. None of them need to transmute lead to gold cuz they are both well off (not rich) but pretty secure for the most part

also go back further than anatomical humans --- other hominids existed and wiped themselves out we are just the latest ittertion to rise out of the ashes

he's not correcting joe lol ))) he goes right into the lebron james level thing ya he's knowing lol just not gonna harp on it big

Jibartik
11-26-2022, 01:33 PM
I love how egypt is like this totally unique place and we have no idea who they were or what their society was and they did things we can't explain today and we are like "was just random blip in history"