PDA

View Full Version : Bardalicious Banned or in process of being banned?

Macken
06-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Bardalicious was banned? Banned from K&B? Banned from P99? Banned from game? Banned from forums?

So many rumors. I heard he was accusing others of hax while haxing himself. Can't say that suprises me as most accusers are violators themselves. I heard after being caught haxxing, he released his hax on this forum to the public, then after being edited and the thread closed he re-posted it in another thread. I know this rumor can't be true, because he is not banned on this forum.

Any information leading to the apprehension and arrest of such actions would be greatly appreciated. Let's keep our sandbox clean of cat poo.

6/24/11

Never Forget

JayDee
06-27-2011, 03:32 PM
poor soul i will pray for you bro

Macken
06-27-2011, 04:35 PM
How magnanimous of you.

Bardalicious' hypocracy is overwhelming.

Thanks for doing your part JD.

More JD, less bardalicious and we can all have a clean sandbox.

Bardalicious
06-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Obv. not banned from here brew. Keep on fishin' though.

Already told you I wasn't banned for hacking. I was banned because of a post I made about the KaB server on a forum unrelated to it. The owner of said website shared my IP addy with the guys at KaB, thus connecting my names, and banned me.

I wasn't accused of hacking, I wasn't banned for hacking. Since being bestowed with that title, however, yes - I've compiled and released certain things that pertain to their server. Image and frandz want to act overzealous about banning people and policing their server, I simply want to show them how little they know in regards to making it "safe".

Keep repeating your posts though Macken, I'm sure your short attention span would let recent events slip through your feeble mind and into the forgotten past otherwise.

WTB real PVP box~

Macken
06-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Is this Dohii?

06-27-2011, 06:49 PM
I think it is pretty clear why Bardalicious was banned. I would also like to warn anyone who considers using his 'fixed' exe not to use it. If you do chances are you might be surprised how quickly you are caught.

fiegi
06-27-2011, 07:32 PM
the plot thickens

nalkin
06-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Obv. not banned from here brew. Keep on fishin' though.

Already told you I wasn't banned for hacking. I was banned because of a post I made about the KaB server on a forum unrelated to it. The owner of said website shared my IP addy with the guys at KaB, thus connecting my names, and banned me.

I wasn't accused of hacking, I wasn't banned for hacking. Since being bestowed with that title, however, yes - I've compiled and released certain things that pertain to their server. Image and frandz want to act overzealous about banning people and policing their server, I simply want to show them how little they know in regards to making it "safe".

Keep repeating your posts though Macken, I'm sure your short attention span would let recent events slip through your feeble mind and into the forgotten past otherwise.

WTB real PVP box~

KaN*

Macken
06-27-2011, 08:51 PM
I was banned because of a post I made about the KaB server on a forum unrelated to it. The owner of said website shared my IP addy with the guys at KaB, thus connecting my names, and banned me.

So bardalicious payed a website for it's hax. After receiving payment they promptly turned him in to the authorities. He then went back to website and asked who turned him in. They all laughed at him.

In light of these revelations, the commmunity needs to ban(d) together and ostracize players like bardalicious. If we don't, he and players like him will make sure we never have anything nice.

6/24/11

Never Forget

Bardalicious
06-27-2011, 10:43 PM
I think it is pretty clear why Bardalicious was banned. I would also like to warn anyone who considers using his 'fixed' exe not to use it. If you do chances are you might be surprised how quickly you are caught.

Just as fast as all the others using programs on P99 and every other box ever created? Laff. Image likes to come across as having any real semblance of coding knowledge, I think his terrible shit-box pvp server speaks plenty of volumes against that.

Obv. not very clear why I was banned if people are saying it was for hacking.

Bardalicious
06-27-2011, 10:45 PM
So bardalicious payed a website for it's hax. After receiving payment they promptly turned him in to the authorities. He then went back to website and asked who turned him in. They all laughed at him.

In light of these revelations, the commmunity needs to ban(d) together and ostracize players like bardalicious. If we don't, he and players like him will make sure we never have anything nice.

6/24/11

Never Forget

Poor Macken, still acting like he's relevant to anyone's conversation. You discredit any argument you've made about EQ PVP mechanics by sheer stupidity so clearly laden in your posts.

Macken
06-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Once a haxor, always a haxor.

6/24/11

Never Forget

eastadam55
06-28-2011, 12:42 AM
cry more

Darksinga
06-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Link to the post you made on the "other" forum.

Only way to prove any sort of innocence here

Macken
06-28-2011, 12:48 AM
cry more

Make more accounts.

eastadam55
06-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Make more accounts.

i will

Doors
06-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Hey look, more everquest pvp pros either looking for or using third party programs.

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Link to the post you made on the "other" forum.

Only way to prove any sort of innocence here

I apologize, did it come across as if I cared to prove my innocence to anyone? To what purpose? I don't care to play on KaB any more or I would be already. The post has been deleted anyways, by the same twat that shared my IP addy in the first place.

Macken
06-28-2011, 01:48 AM
I don't care to play on KaB any more because i get rocked by people 11 levels lower than me.

you don't say.

Macken
06-28-2011, 01:51 AM
...despite hacking.

We know.

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Keep that finger warmed up and hovering over the HT key brew, you may convince yourself that anyone cares about your PVP one day. Just gotta keep posting it to reassure yourself moar.

Macken
06-28-2011, 02:53 AM
The world runs on my pvp.

Or didn't you know?

Secrets
06-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Image likes to come across as having any real semblance of coding knowledge, I think his terrible shit-box pvp server speaks plenty of volumes against that.

He's done about the same, but a tiny bit more, than you have. It takes a minimal amount of skill to diff a binary versus another one and find + replace assembly. It takes a minimal amount of skill to change a binary to break a program that is targeting another binary.

However, what he did make is an EverQuest server, something you lack and failed to mention that you didn't have. You didn't put in as much effort as he did, thus, it seems like a petty thing to you to become an "ub3r l33t h4x0r" based on maybe 5 minutes of involvement on image's end to deter would-be MQ2 users.

However, you took it a step further. You bragged about it, and if I had to guess are selling your '1337 h4x for an emulated server who spent 5 minutes on their protection'. Hey, guess what, I could've ran a binary diff and patched the application back to normal and started cheating. You know why I did not decide to do that? I have something you don't have; dignity. The moment you brag about your or whoever made these 'exploits' (lol, double meaning) is the time I decide that you are a fucking moron.

I don't see you posting on any of these other websites, except for posts like "HEY HTW, HAO DO I CRAK APPZ?" or "HEY ITCHEY, HOW DO I CHET", and this leads me to believe that you in fact did not make the "h4x" for K&B PvP. You know what that labels you as? Something less than a script kiddie. I bet you were selling those "h4x" too, you jerk. I bet whoever made them for you is not getting any profit from it, either.

Also, if Image really wanted to be concerned about hacking, I am sure he would have taken a harder stance at it by now. The reason I am assuming he doesn't want to take a harder stance at MQ2 is because he'd rather develop the game instead of work on protective measures for EverQuest. Think about it, you could spend a lot of time on anti-cheating, and have a terrible no-content server, or you could spend a lot of time doing things that matter... (Class balancing, content development, etc)

Instead, people like you have to hack and crack at his application. You know why there's no red99? I am pretty sure Rogean doesn't want to deal with people like you. He deals with enough on P1999, and a red99 server would be overwhelming the entire staff due to the amount of butthurt that would flood the petitions section.

Well, you keep waiting for that red99 server. I'm sure it will happen with idiots like you in the community.

PS: his quality of pvp is not relative to his coding skills, that's his design skills that are bad in that case. Just wanted to clear that up.

Harrison
06-28-2011, 05:24 AM
lol pvp community hacking again? No way.

Bootcamp
06-28-2011, 07:59 AM
lol pvp

Rust1d?
06-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Seriously, if you need to hack a 12 year old emu to have fun, you are fucking retarded. At that point you really need to go outside and play with a stick.

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 11:19 AM
He's done about the same, but a tiny bit more, than you have. It takes a minimal amount of skill to diff a binary versus another one and find + replace assembly. It takes a minimal amount of skill to change a binary to break a program that is targeting another binary.

However, what he did make is an EverQuest server, something you lack and failed to mention that you didn't have. You didn't put in as much effort as he did, thus, it seems like a petty thing to you to become an "ub3r l33t h4x0r" based on maybe 5 minutes of involvement on image's end to deter would-be MQ2 users.

However, you took it a step further. You bragged about it, and if I had to guess are selling your '1337 h4x for an emulated server who spent 5 minutes on their protection'. Hey, guess what, I could've ran a binary diff and patched the application back to normal and started cheating. You know why I did not decide to do that? I have something you don't have; dignity. The moment you brag about your or whoever made these 'exploits' (lol, double meaning) is the time I decide that you are a fucking moron.

I don't see you posting on any of these other websites, except for posts like "HEY HTW, HAO DO I CRAK APPZ?" or "HEY ITCHEY, HOW DO I CHET", and this leads me to believe that you in fact did not make the "h4x" for K&B PvP. You know what that labels you as? Something less than a script kiddie. I bet you were selling those "h4x" too, you jerk. I bet whoever made them for you is not getting any profit from it, either.

Also, if Image really wanted to be concerned about hacking, I am sure he would have taken a harder stance at it by now. The reason I am assuming he doesn't want to take a harder stance at MQ2 is because he'd rather develop the game instead of work on protective measures for EverQuest. Think about it, you could spend a lot of time on anti-cheating, and have a terrible no-content server, or you could spend a lot of time doing things that matter... (Class balancing, content development, etc)

Instead, people like you have to hack and crack at his application. You know why there's no red99? I am pretty sure Rogean doesn't want to deal with people like you. He deals with enough on P1999, and a red99 server would be overwhelming the entire staff due to the amount of butthurt that would flood the petitions section.

Well, you keep waiting for that red99 server. I'm sure it will happen with idiots like you in the community.

PS: his quality of pvp is not relative to his coding skills, that's his design skills that are bad in that case. Just wanted to clear that up.

PS: I'm not selling anything. He chose to go down this path when I got banned for illegitimate reasons that involved a clear violation of my privacy. Not bragging about anything either, pal. Anyone with a brain and a hex editor can binary differentiate a file. They wanted to act like e-thugs, very evidently so from the conversation they had with me when they banned me, bragging about having people in their pocket and knowing who I was etc etc. All I wanted to do was knock them back down a peg.

Don't take your misplaced aggression out on me, I'm not responsible for the permanent sand stuck in your mangina.

06-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I guess your mistake was you thought you had privacy on the Internet.

Secrets
06-28-2011, 12:02 PM
got banned for illegitimate reasons that involved a clear violation of my privacy.

that involved a clear violation of my privacy.

privacy.

privacy.

Privacy? You mean googling your email, and checking mq2-related websites that you posted on begging to find out how to patch things? Let's not forget the fact that you posted on one of them saying "OH MAN I AM GOING TO DELVE INTO PACKETS OMG OMG H4X LOL", when you did not in fact know what they changed at all.

Come at me, bro.

Unlike you I don't give a fuck about my privacy on the internet. Everyone knows me by now. You? You get pushed into a corner when your privacy is invaded. And so far? The only privacy that was invaded was you posting on websites other than eqemulator. If your privacy is being known as "expmonk" on said websites, then I guess the beans are spilled, eh?

Envious
06-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Hah, I love me some Secrets.

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Privacy? You mean googling your email, and checking mq2-related websites that you posted on begging to find out how to patch things? Let's not forget the fact that you posted on one of them saying "OH MAN I AM GOING TO DELVE INTO PACKETS OMG OMG H4X LOL", when you did not in fact know what they changed at all.

Come at me, bro.

Unlike you I don't give a fuck about my privacy on the internet. Everyone knows me by now. You? You get pushed into a corner when your privacy is invaded. And so far? The only privacy that was invaded was you posting on websites other than eqemulator. If your privacy is being known as "expmonk" on said websites, then I guess the beans are spilled, eh?

LOL. Glad I touched upon your delicate sensibilities. Someone that says "come at me" sounds a bit like they are bragging about their abilities, would you not agree? You are better served locked back inside your basement, wearing women's clothing, pretending like you've got a vagina and working on things like EQEmu code to change PC/NPC name colors.

You're right - I did make that post about packets. More as a warning to not use the patch until I had time to look over what was being checked for. I was posting from a laptop, out of town, without IDA, HxD, or any of the notes I had made. No worries though brews, I'm back now. I'm sure we'll be having fun on KaB shortly, yet again.

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Start building the list of known MQers so we can have the GMs just watch every single character on the server like they are supposed to be doing but can't.

Secrets
06-28-2011, 01:16 PM
LOL. Glad I touched upon your delicate sensibilities. Someone that says "come at me" sounds a bit like they are bragging about their abilities, would you not agree? You are better served locked back inside your basement, wearing women's clothing, pretending like you've got a vagina and working on things like EQEmu code to change PC/NPC name colors.

It's more fun for me to brag about my abilities when I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. You got me there, I am a terrible person for contributing my code changes to EQEmulator. I am a terrible person indeed.

I'm pretty sure the level of assembly required to make the name changes is trivial, if you're asking about that. By the way? It was assembly, not EQEmu code. If you knew anything about the EQ client you would understand this though.

As for my personal life? I probably get more female sex than you even though I wear women's clothing. I'll just leave it at that.

You're right - I did make that post about packets. More as a warning to not use the patch until I had time to look over what was being checked for. I was posting from a laptop, out of town, without IDA, HxD, or any of the notes I had made. No worries though brews, I'm back now. I'm sure we'll be having fun on KaB shortly, yet again.

You seemed to not be out of town, and the 'bugs community can attest to that. You seemed so worried about what Itchy thought on the 'quest emu forums that you deleted your posts out of shame.

Who the fuck uses HxD, btw? It's all about Olly, at least that displays the instructions and has a copy-to-executable function in it. You'd know that, being the leet haxor that you are though... right?

;)

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 01:34 PM
It's more fun for me to brag about my abilities when I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. You got me there, I am a terrible person for contributing my code changes to EQEmulator. I am a terrible person indeed.

Brag away. Many people appreciate what you do for the EQEmu community. I've never said a bad word about you nor dragged you into this, that was your decision. But to come at me with the claims that I'm bragging about my hacking skills whilst simultaneously and hypocritically bragging about yours in every sentence you type is laughable.

I'm pretty sure the level of assembly required to make the name changes is trivial, if you're asking about that. By the way? It was assembly, not EQEmu code. If you knew anything about the EQ client you would understand this though.

I was speaking in terms of the EQEmu project in general - obviously your work was within the eqgame.exe assembly code - a fact I know very well as I gutted it out from KAB's eqgame.exe Did you want me to post it for you to ease your mind on the matter?

As for my personal life? I probably get more female sex than you even though I wear women's clothing. I'll just leave it at that.

You getting railed by a dude while pretending you are a female does not count as female sex. Anyone claiming over an internet forum that they "get more sex" than someone else is probably a fucking virgin. Lol.

You seemed to not be out of town, and the 'bugs community can attest to that. You seemed so worried about what Itchy thought on the 'quest emu forums that you deleted your posts out of shame.

Seemed not out of town in what regard? Because I was still posting on forums? It's this crazy concept that the internet reaches beyond one's own home, something you'd know if you ever stepped foot out of yours. Also, I deleted no posts. On the 'quest emu forums, that was My420Time's doing to try to save KaB some face.

Who the fuck uses HxD, btw? It's all about Olly, at least that displays the instructions and has a copy-to-executable function in it. You'd know that, being the leet haxor that you are though... right?

HxD gets the job done just fine. The only thing I need it for is binary comparison. You keep bringing up this topic of me claiming to be some leet haxx0r, a claim I've never made. The only thing I claimed was that Image was a terrible coder, a statement I stand by. At least I don't have to come on EQEmu forums to brag about what "leet hax tools" I use to puff my own chest up, rofl.

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 01:36 PM
btw, the community delivers yet again with the roflmao tags ;)

Rust1d?
06-28-2011, 01:40 PM
I scored the game winning shot in 5 on 5 pick-up game at LA fitness last night. Do I win something?

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 01:42 PM
A house divided against itself cannot stand, sirs.

Won't you get more fame from contributing to the project than by using a program to find someone in Lavastorm and gank them/click debuffs off without dispel? That's what this whole PvP community is about, ya? Bragging rights?

Secrets
06-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Brag away. Many people appreciate what you do for the EQEmu community. I've never said a bad word about you nor dragged you into this, that was your decision. But to come at me with the claims that I'm bragging about my hacking skills whilst simultaneously and hypocritically bragging about yours in every sentence you type is laughable.

I'm coming at you because you are bragging, whether it's intentional or not. I like new blood to the emulator. I don't like when they spend 3 of their years in eqemu and the only thing they contributed is hack programs. Judging by your 'Bugs posting experience, it shows that you in fact are an asshole who wants to cheat every system he can for the majority of the time he is here. I'd love to make your life hell because of that.

I was speaking in terms of the EQEmu project in general - obviously your work was within the eqgame.exe assembly code - a fact I know very well as I gutted it out from KAB's eqgame.exe Did you want me to post it for you to ease your mind on the matter?

Sure, you know it now. Chances are you didn't notice it till I pointed it out. One will never know for sure, because I can't get in your mind. Are we really going to go there on what I have contributed versus you? Check the commits, I don't see your name there

You getting railed by a dude while pretending you are a female does not count as female sex. Anyone claiming over an internet forum that they "get more sex" than someone else is probably a fucking virgin. Lol.

I'm not a virgin; I've had tons of sex with women. I've also had tons of sex with guys. I guess when you're bi, you get a bit more. To be fair, we're both single. Your myspace profile even says that, so there's that too. Single + Dating one gender = less sex. So you're right. You still don't get as much.

Seemed not out of town in what regard? Because I was still posting on forums? It's this crazy concept that the internet reaches beyond one's own home, something you'd know if you ever stepped foot out of yours. Also, I deleted no posts. On the 'quest emu forums, that was My420Time's doing to try to save KaB some face.

Pretty sure you've been making accounts on KaB and having them banned over and over the last few days. Image and I are laughing at it, lol. You're not out of town, you're trying to cheat the system and failing at it.

HxD gets the job done just fine. The only thing I need it for is binary comparison. You keep bringing up this topic of me claiming to be some leet haxx0r, a claim I've never made. The only thing I claimed was that Image was a terrible coder, a statement I stand by. At least I don't have to come on EQEmu forums to brag about what "leet hax tools" I use to puff my own chest up, rofl.

If you are referring to the fact that I prefer Olly over HxD, I guess you are completely retarded. IDA can't patch programs standalone, so what are you using then? A hex editor? Rofl.

Secrets
06-28-2011, 01:51 PM
A house divided against itself cannot stand, sirs.

Won't you get more fame from contributing to the project than by using a program to find someone in Lavastorm and gank them/click debuffs off without dispel? That's what this whole PvP community is about, ya? Bragging rights?

GOD, THIS SO MUCH.

Secrets
06-28-2011, 01:54 PM
I have a new meme for us.

http://i.imgur.com/7R4jg.jpg

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 02:03 PM
I have a new meme for us.

http://i.imgur.com/7R4jg.jpg

^^ Lol?

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Secrets, I guess what it comes down to really is the love of pixels. More hax = more pixels.

Pixels corrupt.

Snapple
06-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Your Premium subscription expired on Sat, Feb 16 2008! Click Here to renew it.

I tried to read expmonk's post on the Bugs' forum but i guess i need an active subscription. Man i miss GK'ing and No Delay so much : /

fiegi
06-28-2011, 02:22 PM
This thread sucks cock

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 02:26 PM
This thread sucks cock

Huh? Hacking, bragging, personal attacks, meme pictures, even Macken and his terrible postings.... I thought it really delivered.

Bardalicious stamp of approval. A++

fiegi
06-28-2011, 02:39 PM
no it sucks cock

Snapple
06-28-2011, 02:43 PM
8======D

Bardalicious
06-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Your Premium subscription expired on Sat, Feb 16 2008! Click Here to renew it.

I tried to read expmonk's post on the Bugs' forum but i guess i need an active subscription. Man i miss GK'ing and No Delay so much : /

Heh they never hosted it there. But yes, good times.

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 02:52 PM
All threads turn into this thread given enough time on a pvp emu forum.

Snapple
06-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Heh they never hosted it there. But yes, good times.

Your right, The GK/ND plugin was actually from CodeCompiler. Long time ago heh

Littlegyno
06-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Glad I didn't invest anytime in this shithole nig box.

Cancerface
06-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Agreed. This thread actually put the nail in the coffin for me even attempting to play here. This queer who got banned/hacked was bad enough, but the GM's/Dev's getting into a pissing match with him made the decision for me.

Next time you queers make some shitty hacker friendly server just ban people and act like you don't care, even if you do. Responding to nerds who do this sort of stuff makes you look like mental midgets. Actually, making an EQ server and telling everyone that hacking is impossible makes you look like mental midgets.

Secrets
06-30-2011, 05:56 PM
but the GM's/Dev's getting into a pissing match with him made the decision for me.

I'm not affiliated with EQPvP at all, I am an EQEmulator developer, and I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.

People like Bardalicious who think they're gods because they can pick apart something that took 5 minutes to do piss me off. All i'm sayin'.

Bardalicious
06-30-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm not affiliated with EQPvP at all, I am an EQEmulator developer, and I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.

People like Bardalicious who think they're gods because they can pick apart something that took 5 minutes to do piss me off. All i'm sayin'.

People like Secrets that act like they have nothing to lose and don't care whilst posting repeatedly on forums in defense of a server heshe doesn't belong to, making personal attacks etc make me lol.

It's actually quite the opposite Secrets. I don't have any sort of God complex. I'm very mediocre at coding. It's quite evident that Devnoob and Image are the ones that need attitude adjustments, I think EQEmu dev team can attest to that. My entire crusade was against them acting like twats, quite intentionally, rather than just banning and being done with it. Anyone that shoves their ego in your face deserves to be humbled a bit.

Also, I don't even play on the server any more. I also post my contributions completely free. Not haxxin their server at all brah, they don't own the eqgame.exe :)

Krimsin
06-30-2011, 06:47 PM
I stand up for most servers who want to try something new, or something people want.

Like a red box with a shred of integrity and staying power?

Kringe
06-30-2011, 07:52 PM
The real question is.... Can zone_cmd be fixed....

The End.

Vile
06-30-2011, 10:54 PM

The End.

lol

pojab
07-01-2011, 12:28 AM
zone cmd fixed by inviting kringe and fag patrol to the winning team so they dont have to zone cmd to win

pojab
07-01-2011, 12:28 AM
ps lets play UO

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 04:01 AM

Yet to be seen. Red99, we pray to thee.

Foxx
07-01-2011, 04:58 AM

The End.

lol no

Secrets
07-01-2011, 05:18 AM

I don't think that will ever happen.

Who's gonna do it, pray tell?

Secrets
07-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Yet to be seen. Red99, we pray to thee.

I don't think Red99 will happen personally. This post isn't helping its case, nor is making hax for other red servers.

Imagine Uthgaard or Rogean dealing with 100 of people like you. He could do it, but he'd be frustrated by the end of the day.

It's one thing to cheat on a blue server but cheating on a red server with other people involved is disgraceful, at least in my opinion. And frustrating to deal with people who *do* cheat.

Anyone that shoves their ego in your face deserves to be humbled a bit.

I'd say you are shoving your ego in their faces by offering cheats, but that's just me. Yeah, sure, they banned you for cheating, and made fun of you for it. That's a horrible crime indeed. And you justify it by offering more cheats.

Also, I don't even play on the server any more. I also post my contributions completely free. Not haxxin their server at all brah, they don't own the eqgame.exe

Well, consider me corrected then. I thought the 4 accounts number was going to grow.

Since you've given up I lay down my sword.

PS: When taking pictures of yourself, please put on a shirt. It makes you look more attractive.

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 05:53 AM
I don't think Red99 will happen personally. This post isn't helping its case, nor is making hax for other red servers.

Imagine Uthgaard or Rogean dealing with 100 of people like you. He could do it, but he'd be frustrated by the end of the day.

Uthgaard is a BAMF, I don't think you give them enough credit. It's pretty speculative to assume that one is coming or not, though.

It's one thing to cheat on a blue server but cheating on a red server with other people involved is disgraceful, at least in my opinion. And frustrating to deal with people who *do* cheat.

So you approve of cheating on blue servers? Obviously you've used them yourself with an account at 'Bugs. Tell me, how is that any different than using them on red servers? Yes, perhaps you are not facing another PC directly on a blue server, but it still comes down to a competition against each player, in which you have the upper hand.

I'd say you are shoving your ego in their faces by offering cheats, but that's just me. Yeah, sure, they banned you for cheating, and made fun of you for it. That's a horrible crime indeed. And you justify it by offering more cheats.

I absolutely agree, I am shoving my ego back into their faces, as a consequence of them doing it to me first. Also, the reason I was banned was because of my posts. Discussing game hacking on a game hacking community forum. The same forum you belong to. Shocking concept, I know.

Well, consider me corrected then. I thought the 4 accounts number was going to grow.

Since you've given up I lay down my sword.

Haven't given up. Still have an undetected eqgame.exe in circulation released just the other day. If by given up you mean not getting accounts banned, sure. The fact that you're amused by some worthless VPN IP address getting banned is pretty shallow as a claim to victory. Like I've repeated 100 times before, I don't have intentions of playing on the server, else I would be, without anyone knowing it. Despite being mindless entertainment, the PVP value, fun-factor and administration is shit there.

PS: When taking pictures of yourself, please put on a shirt. It makes you look more attractive.

I'm still LoL'ing - you didn't get a single response from that post. It's really hard to take comments like these with anything but a grain of salt... I mean really... have you LOOKED at YOURSELF lately? Being a fat man + putting on a dress doesn't = you are female. Plus, your forehead screams "I have a ballsack". The concept of being a "trap", since you seem to be confused, is to make people THINK you are female. Missed that mark, pal.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 06:45 AM
I absolutely agree, I am shoving my ego back into their faces, as a consequence of them doing it to me first. Also, the reason I was banned was because of my posts. Discussing game hacking on a game hacking community forum. The same forum you belong to. Shocking concept, I know.

Wrong, you were banned because your shitty hacks were detected. Stop trying to have this god complex, because it's not working, and it's making you look like a fool. Also, grow some fucking balls, cause they seem too small in that pic. Sorry that I hit a nerve :)

Secrets
07-01-2011, 06:50 AM
So you approve of cheating on blue servers? Obviously you've used them yourself with an account at 'Bugs. Tell me, how is that any different than using them on red servers? Yes, perhaps you are not facing another PC directly on a blue server, but it still comes down to a competition against each player, in which you have the upper hand.

I design my blue servers so it isn't a competition. I don't know EverQuest outside of my own servers, and quite frankly, I haven't even played EverQuest seriously since 2007.

My account with Bugs has been given to me because of my previous help with their server, and possible future helpings. I support using it on blue servers that allow it. Is there something wrong with that? I don't think there is. In fact, I'd allow MQ2 on my PvP servers for things like map, but not warp. Warp kind of ruins gameplay mechanics, map does not. At least imo.

It's different because, like you said, people are involved. The fact that you don't care about people (and it's apparent in this thread) is disgusting.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 06:53 AM
I'm still LoL'ing - you didn't get a single response from that post. It's really hard to take comments like these with anything but a grain of salt... I mean really... have you LOOKED at YOURSELF lately? Being a fat man + putting on a dress doesn't = you are female. Plus, your forehead screams "I have a ballsack". The concept of being a "trap", since you seem to be confused, is to make people THINK you are female. Missed that mark, pal.

I took a look at myself recently. I look like a girl, get girls, and boys, and you? You get maybe once in a blue moon a good date, according to your myspace (THAT YOU DELETED AFTER I POSTED A PIC OF YOU LOLOLOL)

But hey, maybe everyone in WI is closeminded and hates others because they look shitty themselves.

I'm 160 pounds and 5 foot 9, I don't think that's overweight at all. And I don't need weight numbers to justify anything, I mean, I already look better than you. That's all I need.

Sniperfire
07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
thread moved to power trips section

lethdar
07-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Sounds like secrets as been doing some serious shitting upon bardnewbie.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Sounds like secrets as been doing some serious shitting upon bardnewbie.

I really don't like doing it. I hate making people feel bad, I really do. However, I also really hate when people cheat on PvP servers.

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 01:19 PM
I really don't like doing it. I hate making people feel bad, I really do. However, I also really hate when people cheat on PvP servers.

Lololol making people feel bad. Bro, you keep grasping at straws to keep this debate going in your favor, 'cuz I'm far from getting angry. If Image and Devnoob told you that I was banned for cheating, sorry to tell you this, they lied.

Yes, the MySpace got deleted because I didn't know it still existed. I think the fact that no friends were connected to it should be proof of that. Maybe you should have checked some post dates before thinking it had any relevance, rofl. Also, you're still trying to justify your sex life over the internet as if it's some means to an end in this conversation.

Frankly, I don't care. The only reason sex got brought into this conversation was as a sad retort on your end. Truth being, I simply don't know you, nor you I, to comment either way. And to think you're making me angry because of what an anonymous poster has to say about my sex life is pretty laughable.

So, you keep perpetuating this conversation that, as you say, is so "detrimental" to the future of Red99 and EQEmu PvP, and I'll keep posting fixes for KaB, unhindered in any way.

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm 160 pounds and 5 foot 9, I don't think that's overweight at all. And I don't need weight numbers to justify anything, I mean, I already look better than you. That's all I need.

http://i56.tinypic.com/246q2pc.png

LOL??????

Trying to justify your self image, which you brought into public light and this conversation, never works over the internet. Especially with pictures and statements like those. Rofl.

deakolt
07-01-2011, 01:47 PM
rants and flames, rants and flames

Doors
07-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Thread derailed.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/246q2pc.png

LOL??????

Trying to justify your self image, which you brought into public light and this conversation, never works over the internet. Especially with pictures and statements like those. Rofl.

I think I look pretty damn attractive, sorry that you can't get me or another woman.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Lololol making people feel bad. Bro, you keep grasping at straws to keep this debate going in your favor, 'cuz I'm far from getting angry. If Image and Devnoob told you that I was banned for cheating, sorry to tell you this, they lied.

Yes, the MySpace got deleted because I didn't know it still existed. I think the fact that no friends were connected to it should be proof of that. Maybe you should have checked some post dates before thinking it had any relevance, rofl. Also, you're still trying to justify your sex life over the internet as if it's some means to an end in this conversation.

Frankly, I don't care. The only reason sex got brought into this conversation was as a sad retort on your end. Truth being, I simply don't know you, nor you I, to comment either way. And to think you're making me angry because of what an anonymous poster has to say about my sex life is pretty laughable.

So, you keep perpetuating this conversation that, as you say, is so "detrimental" to the future of Red99 and EQEmu PvP, and I'll keep posting fixes for KaB, unhindered in any way.

You have no friends on myspace because you have no friends. Your only shelter is making hacks for 11 year old emulated servers because you can't get any irl.

COME AT ME BRO

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:13 PM

As for this comment, my self image is pretty damn amazing. The fact that you can't say "I DON'T LOOK LIKE A TOTAL DOUCHE" is pretty damn amazing.

Pictures of myself are the way I imagine myself. I'm pretty sure I can name people on this board that would have sex with me...

..would any girl honestly want to fuck this guy after what he's been saying to me here? I don't think anyone would want to.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:16 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/iaintevenmadp1.gif

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 02:23 PM
As for this comment, my self image is pretty damn amazing. The fact that you can't say "I DON'T LOOK LIKE A TOTAL DOUCHE" is pretty damn amazing.

Pictures of myself are the way I imagine myself. I'm pretty sure I can name people on this board that would have sex with me...

..would any girl honestly want to fuck this guy after what he's been saying to me here? I don't think anyone would want to.

Still making the argument about sex and appearance and still failing to see how it has any bearing on an online video game forum. Calling me pathetic for having revenge upon an 11 year old emulated video game server, yet you are constantly coding for them yourself. Hrmm....

All nerd rage aside though, the picture above me is pretty fucking epic.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Still making the argument about sex and appearance and still failing to see how it has any bearing on an online video game forum. Calling me pathetic for having revenge upon an 11 year old emulated video game server, yet you are constantly coding for them yourself. Hrmm....

All nerd rage aside though, the picture above me is pretty fucking epic.

I'd have to agree with the image being awesome. Kudos for that.

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 02:25 PM

Almost missed that statement because of the dog. ROFL. Were we in some competition to score chicks on this forum? I drop from that race pal. You're welcome to all the e-poon you can get here. Haha.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Almost missed that statement because of the dog. ROFL. Were we in some competition to score chicks on this forum? I drop from that race pal. You're welcome to all the e-poon you can get here. Haha.

Yeah, we were. I call dibs on Tralina.

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah, we were. I call dibs on Tralina.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2u77r7p.png

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:30 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2u77r7p.png

Where did you get this picture of me?

Bardalicious
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
League of Legends beckons me. Come at me with something worth arguing about next time. And don't distract me with rofl pictures.

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
League of Legends beckons me. Come at me with something worth arguing about next time. And don't distract me with rofl pictures.

I'm currently enjoying my daily dose of LOLCats, sorry

JayDee
07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Is this the part where you two start making out

Secrets
07-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Is this the part where you two start making out

nope.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14)

Snapple
07-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Yes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ&NR=1)

Xebekn
07-02-2011, 02:33 AM
More Macken, less trash.

Haul
07-02-2011, 02:47 AM
thread moved to power trips section

Macken
07-02-2011, 05:40 AM
A word to those of you who are thinking about being hackers like bardalicious: you don't want to be a bardalicious.

Unbeknownst to me, I had recent extensive experience pvping bardalicious while he was hacking against me everytime across not one but TWO servers, I am still undefeated against bardalicious. He has never killed me despite the dozens of times i have killed him.

Let me get to the point. I have never used mq hacks. This is why someone who uses mq and harry potter maps still cannot beat someone who has always been legit. If I had stooped to hacking, I wouldn't be this good.

Bardalicious
07-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Let me get to the point. I have never used mq hacks. This is why someone who uses mq and harry potter maps still cannot beat someone who has always been legit. If I had stooped to hacking, I wouldn't be this good.

Welcome back to the conversation, and let me quote this part for you one more time:

Already told you I wasn't banned for hacking. I was banned because of a post I made about the KaB server on a forum unrelated to it.

Nobody cares about your Harm Touch skills, Macken. Lulz.

gerzedci41
07-02-2011, 11:37 AM
erotic foreplays

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey it's Macken

Remember when I banned you on VZTZ for being a griefing hacking crybaby, and Null banned Xebekn/Nova for the same reasons?

HACK THE EQ GIBSON ALL DAY EVERYDAY + GET KILLED BY SEARYX AND PALS ANYWAY + CRY ABOUT BANS ONCE U GET CAUGHT :cool:

I'm enjoying reading this forum for the first time. EQ drama is the best

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 02:59 PM
I am a large rat.

How do I graduate to Phoboplasm or the big tadpole thing in the Warrens?

DevonG
07-03-2011, 03:23 PM
http://common.allakhazam.com/images/i/d/id6488.png

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 03:44 PM
YES

Macken
07-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Searyx: Classic example of why it's not a good idea to put an over-confident wind-bag noob with a fragile ego who wouldn't understand a hack if it chopped off his foot, in charge. Pwned by Heresy, quit to gm to ban them all.

Claim to Fame: Destroyer of Boxes and posting near naked pictures of himself on men's gaming forums.

Here is Searyx box 1.0 pre-corrupt gm days getting seriously beat down despite overwhelming odds in his favor. Monk vs Wizard in a dungeon with Monks doing 400hp kicks in classic. Someone needed to teach that kid how to play a monk. So i punched him...in his face for 603.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5393/eq000018.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/eq000018.png/)

It was a dark time for Searyx. These beatings were daily. But if Searyx couldn't beat them fairly... he would have his revenge, no matter who's good name it took. He would show them! His power complete. His power secure. He prepared and prepared and then......he Searyx'd the box.

Macken
07-03-2011, 04:15 PM
This thread goes:

1. Bardalicious hacking.
2. So, look at me half-naked.
3. So, I'm openly gay.
4. <Searyx enters> Hi gais!

Envious
07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Go away Searyx, you already fucked up one PvP box. We dont want you fucking up this one too.

Envious
07-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Lol, funny thing is Searyx will want to respond with "Zomg, my TZT leetness guild owned box, we won box ya'll!". Now the TZT forums are even dead... seems like your the fucking plague. Move along before you contaminate this.

Envious
07-03-2011, 04:28 PM
And for good measure.

Macken, shut the fuck up. Seems like Wehrmacht is gone, now we just gotta rid ourselves of you too.

Envious
07-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Whoa you fag fucking hippie.

Clownshoes is my trademark comment. Dont try to adopt it, your going to make it as faggy as your puny little arms.

Envious
07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
ADMITTING DEFEAT :cool: after we got CT for an entire month

Called it, literally 1 minute before the fag posted it. God man, get a new routine, do some curls. I'd say go ask TZT how to get buff, but you apparently killed that too.

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 04:33 PM
well it makes people mad so of course I use it bro

I can use swamp donkey as an alternate to clownshoes, but you don't own clownshoes. Thurloc does

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 04:34 PM
brb doing curls

Xantille
07-03-2011, 04:57 PM
the addition of Searyx has made this thread v lulzy. Hi pal, I know you from such places as TZT.

please continue arguing about who maintained box supremacy for the longest

Macken
07-03-2011, 05:25 PM
lol @ ur afk kill on me while I was camping Raster.

Noob thinks Raster is in Upper Guk, and i melee'd him down and he riposted my damage.

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 06:12 PM
I HAVE EVOLVED INTO A LARGE BAT

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/41.png

Macken I want you to bow down to the supremacy of PDM. Xantille will tell you how good we were. (the best, bro)

SearyxTZ
07-03-2011, 06:15 PM
So is this server up yet or what?

can we get gronkus to host it

Titanuk
07-03-2011, 06:22 PM
im still better than all of you

Macken
07-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Everyone knows I am the undisputed king of pvp. My knowledge and skill surpass all that i survey. when i log in, i slay in waves. My opinion is unassailable, my word final.

I would tell you to get on my level, but that would be hopeless. So I'll just tell you to post more pics for the lulz.

Xebekn
07-03-2011, 09:08 PM
I mean, you PDM kids were definitely nice...quality personalities, definitely. Humane, real fighting spirit.

Bardalicious
07-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Not even I could have predicted how much deeper this thread would plunge into faggotry.

Macken
07-03-2011, 09:29 PM
<everyone in the room turns and looks at searyx>

naez
07-03-2011, 11:02 PM
def upper guk i can tell by the spider and by having seen upper guk before

fiegi
07-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Until further evidence is brought to my attention I'm going to have to say Macken got the better of Searyx from the posted screenshot and the confusing, fail reply claiming an afk kill at a camp not even in the same zone, I am sure there is more to come tho (hopefully). This thread finally is producing.

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Until further evidence is brought to my attention I'm going to have to say Macken got the better of Searyx from the posted screenshot and the confusing, fail reply claiming an afk kill at a camp not even in the same zone, I am sure there is more to come tho (hopefully). This thread finally is producing.

Google +1

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Unfortunately I don't have a treasure trove of EQ screenshots saved from 3 years ago. I think the one I still have is where I'm beating Rexx in a duel and he's saying "fuck this you have sow" (will prob hang on to this one forever)

This is good tho

this is macken

I dont know if i am the first, but i can guarante you i will not be the last to say that searyx is a problem that you will have to deal with sooner or later. You can listen to me now or believe me later. He will run off many people and cause alot of problems or maybe he already has. I know you have had problems with gms on this server in the past and he is just another in a long list of trouble makers.

I have tried to be civil with him. Although i have criticized him, i have never been disrespectful or called him names. He does not take criticism very well and abuses his power because he is immature and doesnt like being told points of view that do not agree with his. I was in the middle of sending you a pm about him after posting on the ct loot poll thread when he banned my forum account, because he did not like what i posted. This is after yesterday banning phyre from the game because he is angry over me calling him out. I am making some assumptions that i dont have to explain how someone as immature and an abuser of power such as him will have a detrimental effect on the server and already is. It is only a matter of time before he does it again to someone else and i am probably not the first considering how easy he abuses his power.

He does not like me personally as we used to banter back and forth last year when he was a player. I always got the upper hand and killed him alot and i know he hasnt forgot that. I started to post a warning when the topic came up on the forums that he might be a gm, but i decided against it as i hoped his anger towards me back then would have been forgotten. And i realize how petty it would be to speak out against him as a gm just because he said alot of angry things to me last year. However, in hind sight, i wished i had, because now it would be even harder for him to deny he banned my game account and forum account because he has a personal issue with me.

I posted in the topic of his poll on ct loot and he DELETED the post and then banned my account because it was critical of him and the way he was going about his thread/poll. As always i did not call him names or say anything disrespectful. Despite this, he cannot seem to tolerate any dissention and abuses his power just because he doesnt like what is posted. That is the definition of tyranny. If you do not rein him in, i will not be the last one he abuses. And your server population will suffer because of him.

Now about the reason i was pming you originally and about his other abuse of power. Saturday i was being bind rushed by bukowskii (hope i got name right). I have seen him bind rush people in OOT on the same island we were on previously. I did not have to wait for him to dot me (One dot can kill me so i can't wait for him to do it) i knew what he was going to do as i have seen him do it numerous times before. So after killing him to start out, he bind rushes me and i killed him TWICE again using my staff to beat him down. ( not the definition of someone trying to pick on someone, but the definition of sending a message to leave) if i was picking on him i would have nuked him(phyre is a wiz) , if he wasnt going to try and kill me and was only interested in leaving, he would have sent me a tell saying so, and i would have let him as i only wanted him to leave and not pick on him. He did not ask to loot and scoot because he had no intention of doing so, I didnt have to recall him bind rushing last week to know what he was gonna do, but seeing him do it last week just reinforces what i already knew. I have been playing for almost 9 years now and i know what people are going to do most times. Searyx doesnt seem to understand this or he just refuses to acknowledge the obvious either because he is ignorant or because he does not want to for personal reasons.

Now, seeing that i have killed him TWICE near his bind or near his corpse as they were relatively close, and knowing the rules that you can only kill someone twice like that, (this despite the fact that he is exploiting the fact that he can bind rush but i might get into trouble for killing him more than TWICE for doing so) i decide to give him the chance to loot his corpse and leave without attacking. So , i wait until he starts to loot and then i hit him with staff again. He finishes looting and runs away and shouts "cr" as he is running away. I know that i have made my point and i did not run after him but stood still as he ran away over the hill out of sight. Then searyx decides now is the time to nuke me dead. I cant believe he butts in at this time. Why do anything at all as the incident was over? It is completely absurd. Especially considering he was bind rushing and even if he wasn't i only killed him TWICE near bind after the original fight, which is totally legal.

Despite doing nothing against the rules, searyx is getting tells that i am bind camping, and he zones in and nukes me dead while saying he saw me bind camp. Never mind that i was being bind rushed. Searyx seemed to suggest i should wait until i am dotted and dead before i defend myself. I am not that dumb and i know if that guy wasnt bind rushing he would have said so in tells to me. Searyx prefers to ignore the obviousness of this and prefers to believe( or at least wants me to think he believes) that someone bind rushing back without asking for lns can't be defended against, until they have looted, medded, buffed and begin to attack. That is ridiculous and i reject the absurdity of the suggestion.

I would also like to add that searyx began our conversation with a smart alec tone and began cursing in tells to me later. He ignored me for "10 minutes" his words not mine. And after i made comments in ooc about bind rushing and bind camping (WITHOUT MENTIONING HIM ON PURPOSE SO AS NOT TO ANGER HIM) he then became suddenly unbusy and announced in ooc that he was banning me. His way of trying to brag and show that he is a powerful person. Despite being picked on AFTER the incident was over, despite being replied to in a smart alec manner, despite being cussed at, despite being made fun of in ooc, i was STILL respectful and asked if i should log out. I then asked how long ban would be. He wouldnt answer and continued to ignore me again as he had when i asked him questions earlier. I believe the worst thing i said to him was " please tell me that you are not that naive" refering to the fact that he pretended not to understand what bukowskii was doing. i may have even said " dont be ignorant" but im not sure. He accused me of killing bukowskii "6 times" however it was only TWICE after the original fight for a total of 3, which tells me he is not interested in facts or truth, only what he wants to do. So he exaggerates to try to legitimize his intentions. I have made fun of him many times in game, and after his smart alec comments, his cussing, exagerations, and ooc comments about me to the whole server, one can only assume he has been waiting to ban me since before he became a gm. I hate to think that, but what else should i think after he banned my account without legitimate reason, then deleted my post a day later, then banned my forum account too. I mean where does his tyranny stop? He will continue to abuse his power until you do something about it.

He does not have the maturity or temperment to be a gm, much less a head gm. Please give consideration to what i have said, as i feel that it will benefit the server and keep someone else from being unfairly taken advantage of by someone using their power for their own personal purpose.

Since i did nothing wrong and was within the game limits of bind camping him TWICE, (even though i feel i could have killed him 100 times as he was bind rushing), please unban Phyre's game account, repost my post that he deleted, unban my forum account ( its a shame that i have to make another account just to pm you about this) and talk to him about his personal vendettas and educate him on the rules that someone being bind rushed may defend themselves, that you may bind camp someone TWICE, and that a situation that is over and has been resolved by the players is not an issue that he should intervene in anyway.

I feel that i keep being unfairly treated as of late, because players have learned that if they lobby then they can affect what happens on this server.(read sow being reimplemented in dungeons even though that was NEVER on live) I am a player that cuts huge swaths through the territory i travel. I will always be petitioned. Probably even every day. I was petitioned daily on live, but was NEVER banned because i never hacked, cheated or did anything wrong despite being followed by gms. I wish i could tell you that people will stop petitioning me but i dont think it will stop. I dont feel that is because i am a mean player or doing anything wrong. People just don't like to die and they will petition if they think you will keep them from dieing, even if they are the instigators.

Please consider all i have said. And please reply as i enjoy playing on this server.

Thank you,

Macken

When I banned you, I really did not have a clue who you were. I just knew that:

-You had already been noted as a MQ abuser, by other staff.
-You had already been warned multiple times for exploiting/griefing, again by other staff.
-I watched you melee some guy to his death repeatedly at his bind point, and several other people in the zone had sent me tells (which was why I came in the first place) confirming that you were just griefing. But I'm sure you thought you were in the clear because there were no visible GMs online at the time.

You proceeded to scream absolute bloody murder in OOC and on the forums, as I told you I was going to suspend you for a few days, and decided that it was clearly a personal vendetta even though I did not even remember your wizard's name.

Being a GM really did suck a dick. It was basically my second job (the one I hated), and it was always lose-lose with players on VZTZ. Virulent thought I was pro-heresy. Heresy thought I was pro-Virulent. When Fish Bait / FOH came along, they decided that I was Rexx and Gronkus was Xantille (no, I'm not kidding).

Sniperfire
07-04-2011, 02:20 AM
i miss sirken

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 02:27 AM
I loved Sirken. He was high all the time which I think helped him maintain his sanity, although even he got chippy with the VZTZ playerbase near the end of its run.

Oh and as cute as the box destroyer comments are, which I play along with for shits and giggles sometimes, here's one of my last posts ripped right from the staff forum

I talked to Gronk last night and the possibility of shutting the server off was brought up, as had been talked about by Gronkus and Daxum. I'm posting about this here because there's no reason this should not involve and be thoroughly discussed by everyone on the staff.

I know you guys run the hardware and domain, respectively. And Dax is the founder of this entire project.

I'm not ready to discontinue the server. Our players are a pain in the ass sometimes and I'm not always around as much as I want to be, but I'm still very much invested in and getting enjoyment out of staffing it.

If there is any problem with the hardware hosting, we can probably figure something out. I don't mind paying for the domain or handling that.

I need to know for sure if we will have continued hosting/domain registration, or not, though. Let's get everyone on the same page.

The box "died" because Gronkus was married and his wife was sick of that shit (somewhat understandably.... would anyone actually want this crap running in their house or having to be on-call 24/7 for restarts?), so the plug got pulled on the hardware. He didn't stick around and didn't send the hardware to anybody either. I raged at the time over that but in retrospect I can't even blame the guy.

naez
07-04-2011, 02:41 AM
I use the "fuck this you have sow" all the time, like in LoL when team feds+ks so i insta die

Macken
07-04-2011, 05:16 AM
If searyx had been any good at pvp, he wouldn't have had to quit to GM to cry hax to beat heresy.

You lose to a wizard as a monk in a dungeon with bugged 400hp kicks? Raster is in uguk? No wonder you sucked at gming.

Seeing as how you were totally pathetic at pvp, I was not surprised to find out everyone considers you the worst gm that vztz had, and widely considers you as the single reason for it's failure long-term.

I'll let these facts stand as retort to all of your slanderish and false allegations, as well as more proof of your ineptness and barometer for the quality of your word.

Sniperfire
07-04-2011, 08:52 AM
If searyx had been any good at pvp, he wouldn't have had to quit to GM to cry hax to beat heresy.

You lose to a wizard as a monk in a dungeon with bugged 400hp kicks? Raster is in uguk? No wonder you sucked at gming.

Seeing as how you were totally pathetic at pvp, I was not surprised to find out everyone considers you the worst gm that vztz had, and widely considers you as the single reason for it's failure long-term.

I'll let these facts stand as retort to all of your slanderish and false allegations, as well as more proof of your ineptness and barometer for the quality of your word.
lol i can picture you typing proof reading spell checking .....chill on the coffee

Bardalicious
07-04-2011, 09:43 AM

Macken punished for bind camping? OH THE HORROR. I am so surprised.

Fella, you're one of the biggest twats on these forums. Not just because you constantly grief / HT gank / zone plug / etc in pvp but because you seem to think that those skills make you a good player and you incessantly post that assumption on the boards.

You posted a SS of someone getting nuked once and dying. Congrats on that. Whats the rest of the context behind the fight? They were already 12% life? They were 16 levels lower than you? Resists on the server were fucked? You wizard tracked them across the zone to land one spell and win EQ PVP so you could later post the SS and think it somehow reinforces previously mentioned delusions of grandeur?

One of your problems, Macken, is that you think a win is a win is a win and that somehow people will respect you for it no matter how it came to be.

Macken
07-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Don't be mad Bardalicious because i kill you with ease and you have yet to get a kill.

Cheer up. You, Searyx and Wehrmacht can make a guild on red99 and name it <We Hate Macken>.

You can regale your recruits of all your mis-adventures vs. Macken.

fiegi
07-04-2011, 10:43 AM
holy shit thats a long private msg wtf, hope that was typed up on someones boss's dime.

altho i'd have to say bragging about beating/killing rexx in everquest is not much of an accomplishment considering he will always be in like the bottom 10% of the pvp community not to mention he came from a blue server to begin with. :confused::confused:

Secrets
07-04-2011, 11:50 AM
HI SEARYX.

sorry we couldn't get TZT going. :(

Bardalicious
07-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Don't be mad Bardalicious because i kill you with ease and you have yet to get a kill.

Cheer up. You, Searyx and Wehrmacht can make a guild on red99 and name it <We Hate Macken>.

You can regale your recruits of all your mis-adventures vs. Macken.

An idiot that beats his head against a brick wall without repress is still an idiot despite determination, Macken. You're like a tumor that wont go away and I think most people have come to accept that. It doesn't make you any less of a fool, though, so don't have any misconceptions about it.

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Accepting applications for <We Hate Macken>

Requirements include being extremely serious about Everquest and able to raid in a DKP system for a minimum of 40 hours a week. Not allowed: players under the weight of 250 pounds, players with girlfriends or significant others, players who work a full-time job.

PST

HI SEARYX.

sorry we couldn't get TZT going.

HI PAL

It's a good thing we didn't, because there's no way our lil' TZT crew would have been able to handle running a server full-time. There is just so much work involved.

I/We greatly appreciated you educating us newbies on the source. That was a good exercise in learning more about game development in general, if nothing else.

I hope some red server surfaces eventually though. I might actually play again and bring along many zerglings.

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
lol i can picture you typing proof reading spell checking .....chill on the coffee

I can imagine you using punctuation and proper grammatical structure. How did that turn out for both of us?

Secrets
07-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I hope some red server surfaces eventually though. I might actually play again and bring along many zerglings.

I've been working on a potentially red server, but it's nothing like what people want... it's not even close to classic EQ. I still am up in the air about the stat system I have on it.

Right now, it's based off of grinding and time invested, but there's a roof of how much you can grind before going up to a new level. EXP is grinded for either raw stat purchases, or levels. It has a restricted level range on PVP +/- 5 levels. The max level in the game is 20, and at that point, all the points you gather are spent on temporary buffs, boosts, etc.

I wanted to revamp combat as well, so I did:
-Melee gets 6-round attacks (WAR ROG MNK),
-Spells can be cast on the move (all of them, similar to bards)
-All spells scale to statistics
-All melee attacks scale to statistics
-Statistics are bought from a merchant based on AA's grinded.
-There is also a command in the game to set your AA exp to on at level 1, so that is corrected
-Most spells have a base damage similar to weapon damage. This replaces the raw value listed on spells.
-Weapon damage and spell base damage serve as a multiplier to stats. The higher the base damage is on a weapon, the higher the multiplier gets.
-To compensate for the absurd numbers, everything gets a bonus to HP. Players logging into the game will be boosted accordingly.
-Spell "lines" are no longer existant. You get all your spells from level 1.
-Spell attributes determine what their effects do. A fire-based spell will burn the target, an ice based one will slow their movements, a poison based one will tick slightly more damage per tick, a disease one follows old tick rules, a magical spell does not have an attribute to it, but is typically used for beneficial things. (This does mean that an ICE based heal-over-time will slow you down.)
-Ticks happen at a rate of 1 tick per second, unless the spell is disease based, in which case it happens every 6 seconds.
-Melee/Hybrids get disciplines that can be used every 5 minutes as a temporary stat boost based on level.
-Everyone starts at level 1 stats.
-Pets stats' scale, have base NPC damage for their level, and inherit their owners' CHA as their stats.
- STR is melee damage (derp)
- STA is melee mitigation
- DEX is overall critical chance, and critical chance is level dependent. If you neglect upping your DEX, your critical chance will be lower. Obviously at endgame everyone will have the same stats though (100% crit)... if you grind properly.
- AGI is overall critical multiplier. Critical multiplier increases the benefit of critical hits. By default, criticals are 100% better and AGI adds a bit more to that number.
- INT is spelldamage
- WIS is spellhealing
- Crowd Control spells are non-existant, and the ones that do exist (root/snare) only last 6-12 seconds.

Also, I wanted to do something like guildwars, but all my previous attempts had no direction or they had bias to one team. Therefore, there are no teams, and the land is more freeform. 64 unit squares of placeable items in small overland zones is one of the features, similar to minecraft except in EQ's engine. I want players to define the gameplay, not so much the world being the limitation to what players can do. Structures can have placeable NPCs that defend against any player, any player in your guild, or any player in your group. (Depending on the setting of the NPC, of course.), they can also provide:
-EXP Point merchants
-Translocators to other outposts owned by you
-Guild creators (As in, no more waiting for a GM to make your guild or finding x people -- You have the resources? Go ahead and do it.)
-Buffbots that buff at a reduced EXP Point cost
-Doors to your structure (With access rights; a whitelist or a blacklist comes to mind)
-Furniture items can be placed in them (These objects can be clicked for various effects, such as reading a book on a table, a scroll on a wall, etc -- You make the text, it shows it.)

I am hoping the balance issues being fixed make for a good PVP server, and if nothing else, the PVE will be unique. I have questioned the server being PVP or PVE, because of the fact that I could make PVE enemies smart instead of mindless like they are now. Something like EQEmu's bot logic, but in a player versus bot form.

That, and I hate dealing with people. If I were to make a red server i'd probably provide MQ2. I don't see macros being bad at all, and map is something everyone typically has anyway.

Macken
07-04-2011, 04:24 PM

Good idea. Some of the top guilds will need a nooby feeder guild.

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 04:35 PM
I enjoy a good challenge and killing newbs who use MQ is one of my favorite pastimes

I'LL SEE YOU IN THE OCTAGON

Tallon Zek will roll over u like a zergling swarm with big Searyx as the ultralisk stomping out crying nerds and flying kicking ppl through walls

I've been working on a potentially red server, but it's nothing like what people want... it's not even close to classic EQ. I still am up in the air about the stat system I have on it.

Right now, it's based off of grinding and time invested, but there's a roof of how much you can grind before going up to a new level. EXP is grinded for either raw stat purchases, or levels. It has a restricted level range on PVP +/- 5 levels. The max level in the game is 20, and at that point, all the points you gather are spent on temporary buffs, boosts, etc.

I wanted to revamp combat as well, so I did:
-Melee gets 6-round attacks (WAR ROG MNK),
-Spells can be cast on the move (all of them, similar to bards)
-All spells scale to statistics
-All melee attacks scale to statistics
-Statistics are bought from a merchant based on AA's grinded.
-There is also a command in the game to set your AA exp to on at level 1, so that is corrected
-Most spells have a base damage similar to weapon damage. This replaces the raw value listed on spells.
-Weapon damage and spell base damage serve as a multiplier to stats. The higher the base damage is on a weapon, the higher the multiplier gets.
-To compensate for the absurd numbers, everything gets a bonus to HP. Players logging into the game will be boosted accordingly.
-Spell "lines" are no longer existant. You get all your spells from level 1.
-Spell attributes determine what their effects do. A fire-based spell will burn the target, an ice based one will slow their movements, a poison based one will tick slightly more damage per tick, a disease one follows old tick rules, a magical spell does not have an attribute to it, but is typically used for beneficial things. (This does mean that an ICE based heal-over-time will slow you down.)
-Ticks happen at a rate of 1 tick per second, unless the spell is disease based, in which case it happens every 6 seconds.
-Melee/Hybrids get disciplines that can be used every 5 minutes as a temporary stat boost based on level.
-Everyone starts at level 1 stats.
-Pets stats' scale, have base NPC damage for their level, and inherit their owners' CHA as their stats.
- STR is melee damage (derp)
- STA is melee mitigation
- DEX is overall critical chance, and critical chance is level dependent. If you neglect upping your DEX, your critical chance will be lower. Obviously at endgame everyone will have the same stats though (100% crit)... if you grind properly.
- AGI is overall critical multiplier. Critical multiplier increases the benefit of critical hits. By default, criticals are 100% better and AGI adds a bit more to that number.
- INT is spelldamage
- WIS is spellhealing
- Crowd Control spells are non-existant, and the ones that do exist (root/snare) only last 6-12 seconds.

Also, I wanted to do something like guildwars, but all my previous attempts had no direction or they had bias to one team. Therefore, there are no teams, and the land is more freeform. 64 unit squares of placeable items in small overland zones is one of the features, similar to minecraft except in EQ's engine. I want players to define the gameplay, not so much the world being the limitation to what players can do. Structures can have placeable NPCs that defend against any player, any player in your guild, or any player in your group. (Depending on the setting of the NPC, of course.), they can also provide:
-EXP Point merchants
-Translocators to other outposts owned by you
-Guild creators (As in, no more waiting for a GM to make your guild or finding x people -- You have the resources? Go ahead and do it.)
-Buffbots that buff at a reduced EXP Point cost
-Doors to your structure (With access rights; a whitelist or a blacklist comes to mind)
-Furniture items can be placed in them (These objects can be clicked for various effects, such as reading a book on a table, a scroll on a wall, etc -- You make the text, it shows it.)

I am hoping the balance issues being fixed make for a good PVP server, and if nothing else, the PVE will be unique. I have questioned the server being PVP or PVE, because of the fact that I could make PVE enemies smart instead of mindless like they are now. Something like EQEmu's bot logic, but in a player versus bot form.

That, and I hate dealing with people. If I were to make a red server i'd probably provide MQ2. I don't see macros being bad at all, and map is something everyone typically has anyway.

Good god that sounds nothing like classic EQ, but it does sound very cool.

I would have to play on that to actually get a feel for that system. But it does sound rad.

naez
07-04-2011, 04:53 PM
If only we had a server with both TZT and Fish Bait zergs

Aenor
07-04-2011, 04:57 PM
I remember Phyre... That time Hidden Power destroyed Heresy in Fear he was running around with no-descend levitate and I got him on target and nuked him out of the sky with Curtis, a lvl 52 wiz. Any Heresy claiming to be legit is lulz.

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 05:38 PM
I remember Phyre... That time Hidden Power destroyed Heresy in Fear he was running around with no-descend levitate and I got him on target and nuked him out of the sky with Curtis, a lvl 52 wiz. Any Heresy claiming to be legit is lulz.

Yikes

fiegi
07-04-2011, 07:16 PM
fu 2 all that ruined hidden powers great name on shitty eqemu

Macken
07-04-2011, 07:37 PM
he was running around with no-descend levitate .

I've been playing a very long time, and i've been accused by idiots of alot, like bind camping a bind rusher, ghosting etc...but no-descend levitate is a first. What exactly is that?

Macken
07-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I'LL SEE YOU IN LINGERIE

Tallon Zek will roll over u like a zergling swarm with big Searyx as the ultralisk stomping out crying nerds and flying kicking ppl through walls

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5393/eq000018.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/eq000018.png/)

Aenor
07-04-2011, 08:08 PM
I've been playing a very long time, and i've been accused by idiots of alot, like bind camping a bind rusher, ghosting etc...but no-descend levitate is a first. What exactly is that?

I presume it's what Heresy used to walk past full zone in spawn in Fear without agroing a single mob or was that just standard warping?

fiegi
07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
If you ain't constantly accused, then you're prolly pretty bad at the game. true story

Macken
07-04-2011, 08:52 PM
I presume it's what Heresy used to walk past full zone in spawn in Fear without agroing a single mob or was that just standard warping?

Totally clueless people not understanding, so it must be hax.

Nothing new, move along.

JayDee
07-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Speaking of which, I was saw Saru (shaman) drop aggro on about 20 undeads in guk and I always wondered how that was possible. Never left my target window.

Would love to know how that is done. Even while I don't intend on ever playing eq again, shit piques my interest.

Lazortag
07-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a treasure trove of EQ screenshots saved from 3 years ago. I think the one I still have is where I'm beating Rexx in a duel and he's saying "fuck this you have sow" (will prob hang on to this one forever)

This is good tho

When I banned you, I really did not have a clue who you were. I just knew that:

-You had already been noted as a MQ abuser, by other staff.
-You had already been warned multiple times for exploiting/griefing, again by other staff.
-I watched you melee some guy to his death repeatedly at his bind point, and several other people in the zone had sent me tells (which was why I came in the first place) confirming that you were just griefing. But I'm sure you thought you were in the clear because there were no visible GMs online at the time.

You proceeded to scream absolute bloody murder in OOC and on the forums, as I told you I was going to suspend you for a few days, and decided that it was clearly a personal vendetta even though I did not even remember your wizard's name.

Being a GM really did suck a dick. It was basically my second job (the one I hated), and it was always lose-lose with players on VZTZ. Virulent thought I was pro-heresy. Heresy thought I was pro-Virulent. When Fish Bait / FOH came along, they decided that I was Rexx and Gronkus was Xantille (no, I'm not kidding).

Why would you even post this? I never even played on vztz and I can already tell you have the maturity of a child. I don't know who macken is but at least he's funny, and literate, which is more than I can say about the rest of the pvp-tards who've been infesting the p99 forums lately.

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 10:06 PM

facepalm

You played a wizard, right? The only wizard on VZTZ worth remembering when I played was Area.

Doesn't surprise me you think Area was good. Makes a lot of sense actually.

1st pic killing noobs

2nd pic zerg

3rd pic vs a warrior 1v1 in a duel

4th pic pve

Did I miss the pic where real pvp happened?

Macken
07-04-2011, 10:09 PM
I griefed Area off the server.

After killing her one too many times, a GM came to her defense in Freeport. A week later I made her plug, waited on her, killed her when she un-plugged.

she was never seen again.

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 10:21 PM
facepalm

Doesn't surprise me you think Area was good. Makes a lot of sense actually.

1st pic killing noobs

2nd pic zerg

3rd pic vs a warrior 1v1 in a duel

4th pic pve

Did I miss the pic where real pvp happened?

Kastro was the best SK in your guild brah

Rexx was your leader

I decked out half my guild with loot from killing Heresy members - including you (fbss ez). Got every single planar class breastplate that way, and who knows how many diamond rings. Whereas I had maybe 3-4 items taken from me during the entire duration of item loot on the server. I had two mule characters with banks and backpacks full of tears + your guild's shit which served as backup/replacement gear for mine.

You got banned by Null and didn't even PVP that much. I named Area because he was out there constantly causing yellow text.

/shrug

I mean you can try again if there's another server so don't feel too bad man. :cool:

Lazortag
07-04-2011, 10:34 PM
I decked out half my guild with loot from killing Heresy members - including you (fbss ez). Got every single planar class breastplate that way, and who knows how many diamond rings. ...

They allowed you to loot no-drop items on that server?

JayDee
07-04-2011, 10:35 PM
I named Area because he was out there constantly causing yellow text.

Killing afk/ungeared newbs amounts to 0 when assessing skill level

JayDee
07-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Otherwise, by your own admission, Phyre is amongst the best

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 10:40 PM

Rexx was your leader

I decked out half my guild with loot from killing Heresy members - including you (fbss ez). Got every single planar class breastplate that way, and who knows how many diamond rings. Whereas I had maybe 3-4 items taken from me during the entire duration of item loot on the server. I had two mule characters with banks and backpacks full of tears + your guild's shit which served as backup/replacement gear for mine.

You got banned by Null and didn't even PVP that much. I named Area because he was out there constantly causing yellow text.

/shrug

I mean you can try again if there's another server so don't feel too bad man. :cool:

Kastro 1 out of 6 kills, not even guilded and you didn't even kill him...

You named Area because you think he was a great representative of pvp skill. As I said before, that doesn't surprise me as 99% of Area kills were sub 60 victims which, judging from your first screen shot, is your metric for pvp greatness.

You proved your degree of non factor on VZTZ when you say I didn't PvP that much. Man, did you even play the server at all (being a GM and Searyxing the box doesn't count)?

Bardalicious
07-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Less forum warrior moar PVP eachother.

And gtfo of my ban thread with your embellished PVP stories / shit screen shots.

Also, Secrets, your box-to-be actually sounds interesting. I CAN HAS BETA TEST?!1one

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Nova can you pls send me a brochure on REAL PVP

I'm new to basketball

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 11:07 PM
also I have more posts than you what now *bitch*

SearyxTZ
07-04-2011, 11:08 PM
just evolved into Fippy Darkpaw

Xebekn
07-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Game

Macken
07-04-2011, 11:39 PM

Liars not realizing everyone knows is lol.

Even if any of it were true, against all odds, I still punch you in the face.

fiegi
07-04-2011, 11:48 PM

Rexx was your leader

/shrug

this post has a dojii sort of feel ick..........

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 12:38 AM
who is dojii

should I invite him to <We Hate Macken>

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 12:40 AM
backpacks

full of

tears.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P07uaGtMQn4/SxV-YwjEDRI/AAAAAAAACIo/o0ykuQFrJ_E/s1600/crying+baby.jpg

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 12:42 AM
TZT/PDM BOX CHAMPIONS FOREVER FIRST PLACE IN REAL BASKETBALL PVP

AREA AND SANLAVEN > MACKEN AND NOVA BADDIE MQ KIDS

Macken
07-05-2011, 12:47 AM
http://youtu.be/Utl5it7YMUs

Harrison
07-05-2011, 12:47 AM
crybaby hackers crying about crybaby hackers, nothing to see here

Macken
07-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Harrison, i've told everyone to wait for you, and that you are the true talent to lead our blue team against the red zerg. But, I don't know how much longer i can hold them off. They are wanting to meet to discuss protocol with our without you.

Call me asap.

Macken
07-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Oh, and Someone is really mad at one of our members. They are making a guild just to target him. I'll tell you who later. :o

fiegi
07-05-2011, 01:17 AM
dojii can be described as a wigger who would rant and rant about how he dominated the blue aspect of a server then was dumb enough to post a screenshot on here that had MQ2 showing. I think he hung himself irl tho

Envious
07-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Good old Searyx... still using the same 4 screenshots to claim glory.

Please go the fuck away, if R99 comes up, we dont want you running it into the ground.

As for clownshoes, where the fuck do you think Thurloc heard it? Known Thurloc since MoZ days homie. Before Searyx existed.

I would say bring back TZT... but those forums are as dead as the VZ/TZ emu forums.

Jesus christ, you and Macken are worse than goddamned Wehrmacht.

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Envious who are you (+ why should I care)?

Thanks,

The Management

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 02:42 AM
Jesus christ, you and Macken are worse than goddamned Wehrmacht.

/thread

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 02:46 AM
gonna attack the blue forum once i get high enough lvl

Macken
07-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Hope you fare better than this:

SearyxTZ
07-05-2011, 02:57 AM
ur fat

Macken
07-05-2011, 02:58 AM
u mad?

Koota
07-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Wasnt this already posted in the other thread?

naez
07-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Searyx, Fuck You

I go to play LoL today for the first time in weeks, only to find out that you nerfed my favorite class, Eve. Not only did you remove her stun, making her completely worthless as that was all she had before getting wrecked, but you also nerfed her ultimate as well. 100HP heal? What the fuck kind of joke is that shit when I buff to 3k. I abandoned the game after my 4th death, because until today I had never died on her SS AVAIL:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8909/lolgame.jpg

Goog Job making her completely fucking worthless now http://s2.postimage.org/refico2s/emot_downsbravo.gif

Prince
07-05-2011, 09:13 PM
thread sux and eve sux

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Searyx, Fuck You

I go to play LoL today for the first time in weeks, only to find out that you nerfed my favorite class, Eve. Not only did you remove her stun, making her completely worthless as that was all she had before getting wrecked, but you also nerfed her ultimate as well. 100HP heal? What the fuck kind of joke is that shit when I buff to 3k. I abandoned the game after my 4th death, because until today I had never died on her SS AVAIL:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8909/lolgame.jpg

Goog Job making her completely fucking worthless now http://s2.postimage.org/refico2s/emot_downsbravo.gif

Easy mode AI match doesn't count.

And btw, FUCK RANDOM LOL PUBS TODAY. I swear to fucking god, every match I've been stuck in today my team takes 1 if any ranged DPS and feeds like motherfuckers.

Envious
07-06-2011, 02:42 AM
Envious who are you (+ why should I care)?

Thanks,

The Management

Searyx in management of P99 now? Great... guess we can expect this to die in 6 months as well.

When you leave, take Macken with you.

SearyxTZ
07-06-2011, 09:38 AM
You didn't answer my question, but fortunately I've decided that I don't give a fuck who you are.

As lively and encouraging as this forum is (*exaggerated coughs*), I'll be leaving yes. I will not take Macken with me - I don't think we'd get along. =[

Envious
07-06-2011, 03:16 PM
I dont think anyone will miss you. Because nobody did in the move from VZ/TZ to here.

SearyxTZ
07-06-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't think anyone even knows who you are.

When I quit as a player on VZTZ the population dropped from 200-something to no more than 100. When I was doing such an awful job destroying the box and staffing, the server population peaked at 330.

I may not be "missed" by the people I've pissed off or insulted, but I've done more for EQ PvP servers than you ever will. Clownshoes.

Macken
07-06-2011, 07:52 PM
I'll be leaving yes. I will not take Macken with me - I don't think we'd get along. =[

Yeah, where i come from, homosexuals get beat down.

We punch them in the face for 1206.

Prince
07-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Easy mode AI match doesn't count.

And btw, FUCK RANDOM LOL PUBS TODAY. I swear to fucking god, every match I've been stuck in today my team takes 1 if any ranged DPS and feeds like motherfuckers.

lol sux cuz i carry team but naez + chadlek chain fed so even when i am twink i insta die

Prince
07-06-2011, 07:57 PM
also when i am not w/naez or lek shitty teammates r always fedding + reporting me for politely asking no fed plx so p much i get ban for carrying team

Macken
07-06-2011, 08:46 PM
When I quit as a player on VZTZ the population dropped from 200-something to no more than 100. When I was doing such an awful job destroying the box and staffing, the server population peaked at 330.

We don't need no stinking searyxs.

When he quit as a player because of heresy, he immediately became a gm because of heresy. The VZTZ population went from 200-something to no more than 100.

When server went to 330, it was the first day of box 2.0. Searyx still thinks wiping boxes is a way to increase population long term. We can't afford to let anyone as dumb as this to be anywhere near the administration of a red99.

Perfect example of why he has no business being in charge of anything other than the bathroom attendant at your local gay club.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Perfect example of why he has no business being in charge of anything other than the bathroom attendant at your local gay club.

Gay clubs have bathroom attendants? I'd ask you how you know but.... do you get free handjobs from them or something?

Koota
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
wut

Macken
07-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Bardalicious' last post on K&B leaderboard was from my level 39 on .6.23.11 at 00:52:42

My first kill, he was 11 levels higher and worth 0 pts.

And all the while unbeknownst to me..it was.....

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8877/eq000249.png (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/eq000249.png/)

T-Minus 23:07:18 until......

Never Forget

Westeiner
07-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Dunno why he blacked out the names lol. Who doesnt know macken is Einy and Drayson also. lol

Bardalicious
07-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Funny thing is that he had to take a picture of the leaderboard and not when the PVP actually occurred, notable by the lack of MQ2 being loaded still and his HT key being refreshed.

KEEP TRYIN' BRO LOL

Macken
07-21-2011, 09:53 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6600/eq000286.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/eq000286.png/)

And then that fateful day .6.24.11 Never Forget arrived and norrath was cleansed.

Bardalicious received a beat-down he will not soon forget.

Macken
08-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Anyone know if Bardalicious was ever banned, suspended or repremanded over posting links on these forums to the MQ compile he bought over the internet hoping that it would make him able to finally kill Macken?

eastadam55
08-25-2011, 06:43 PM
god will you shut the fuck up, this happened 2 fucking months ago and your still making a big deal about it, your like my 8 year old brother but a lot worse.

Macken
08-25-2011, 07:33 PM
But you must

Never Forget

Macken
08-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Taking bets on which will happen first--Bardalicious being griefed off the box by box veterans or run off by staff for hacking.

Kope
08-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Macken, it's obvious you're used to getting attention by throwing out crud like this, but look around, no one cares anymore. We all know you're just trying to get attention and the more you do this the more people will ignore you.

You replied to your own post, 16 hours after the original because no one else responded. Just a warning man, get over it.

Macken
08-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Cannot.....live...without...your....attention.

No really.

I can't.

Macken
08-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Besides,

I already have 2 pms wagering they will be able to grief Bardalicious off before the gms do it.

Seeing as how he hax, posts hax and not only isn't banned from forums but presumably will be allowed to play on red99, I'm thinking they are right and have lowered the odds in their favor.

Bets accepted and are still being taken.

send pms!

Haunter
08-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Shut the fuck up already

Convict
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Shut the fuck up already

Kope
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Shut the fuck up already

Just an FYI, I tried to help a few times but had no luck. I resorted to ignoring him a few minutes ago. Not that I ignore those I disagree with, he's just not constructive about anything.

Macken
08-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Why everyone so mad?

eastadam55
08-26-2011, 06:26 PM
cause no one likes you

lethdar
08-26-2011, 06:50 PM
For those just skipping to the last page, the first 4 were actually quite entertaining.

muffins
08-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Unlike you I don't give a fuck about my privacy on the internet.

transexual faggot.

eastadam55
08-26-2011, 07:14 PM
transexual faggot.

JayDee
08-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Bard uses MQ but will NEVER consider zone plugging because it is against his code of ethics

lethdar
06-02-2012, 09:00 AM
bump for bardalicious angst/hax

Bardalicious
06-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Macken:
Banned

lolololol this post is so ironic, thx 4 shaere

lethdar
06-02-2012, 09:03 AM
think you'll like seeing the secrets banned too

Bardalicious