PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine liberates Kherson city following bloody months-long offensive

Soothsayer
11-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Kherson has been recaptured by Ukraine in the latest of a long string of devastating setbacks for Russia. Thoughts?

Skarne
11-11-2022, 06:26 PM
At the beginning of the invasion I thought they’d be fucked. Especially at the beginning. Maybe it’d take a while but eventually the Russians would get to Odessa.

Pleasantly surprised to see their resolve with the west’s support. Equally happy to see how bad the Russian army fared. If the US ever has to fight them in a conventional war, we know their true capabilities.

Some people here have other ideas though. Think it’s our fault russia invaded. Bullshit.

Trexller
11-11-2022, 06:40 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399840

yes, it is.

Reiwa
11-11-2022, 08:23 PM
Kherson province remains under Ruskie control?

Jibartik
11-11-2022, 08:32 PM
Ukraine is a cockfighting ring and the USA is Michael Vick

Skarne
11-11-2022, 08:32 PM

They took Kherson city, not the entire Kherson Oblast (province).

Kaveh
11-11-2022, 08:33 PM

For now. When everyone in their military flees for Kazakhstan who knows

Reiwa
11-11-2022, 08:34 PM
They took Kherson city, not the entire Kherson Oblast (province).

You're right, some of it is west of the Dnieper. Ruskies got the east parts.

Jibartik
11-11-2022, 08:35 PM
I wonder if dudes in the fed think of us as this dispensable when they fuck with the economy to see if it fixes things.

Then they say things like they're proud of our resolve :p

magnetaress
11-11-2022, 08:38 PM

Reiwa
11-11-2022, 08:39 PM
For now. When everyone in their military flees for Kazakhstan who knows

Oh my god they crossed a bridge alert the presses alert the presses ticker tape parade for glorious Ukraine!!

Kaveh
11-11-2022, 09:16 PM
Sorry your heroes are getting curbstomped

Russia is recruiting. They need more warm bodies

Trexller
11-11-2022, 09:23 PM

basically yeah

but now we also have an opportunity to fuck with the russians the same way they propped up the NVA during the vietnam war.

wait we already did that in the 80-89 afghan war.

well why not do it again? it'll make Raytheon jizz in their pants.

-United States Department of Defense.

Reiwa
11-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Sorry your heroes are getting curbstomped

nm all the territory east of the river, I guess. :rolleyes:

Kaveh
11-11-2022, 10:37 PM
I think your thoughts on this conflict will age like your senate predictions. You’re wrong almost as much as castle

Only time will tell

Tethler
11-11-2022, 10:56 PM
It's not a prediction. Russia holds the Ukrainian territory east of the Dnieper in Kherson province. That is a fact.

And they held the city west of the river until now. We'll see how long they continue to hold the rest.

Jibartik
11-11-2022, 11:38 PM
We're gonna find those WMDs

cd288
11-12-2022, 12:05 AM
Watching the total failure of Putin and Russia to be unable to handle even a small country like Ukraine has been the funniest part of 2022

cd288
11-12-2022, 12:06 AM
I think your thoughts on this conflict will age like your senate predictions. You’re wrong almost as much as castle

Only time will tell

The only real question at this point is will Putin sign a white peace and walk away with his tail between his legs, or will his ego cause him to continue to fail over and over until people finally overthrow him

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 12:20 AM
The only real question at this point is will Putin sign a white peace and walk away with his tail between his legs, or will his ego cause him to continue to fail over and over until people finally overthrow him

I wonder if that's going to happen with everyone who would have wanted to do that leaving the country over the last 3 months.

afaik there is a major offensive still planned when the ground freezes.

I have a feeling we're just in the eye of the storm. I do believe that there will be a war in Iran and that will just cause this whole thing to be the next 20 years in the area.

cd288
11-12-2022, 12:22 AM
I wonder if that's going to happen with everyone who would have wanted to do that leaving the country over the last 3 months.

afaik there is a major offensive still planned when the ground freezes.

I have a feeling we're just in the eye of the storm. I do believe that there will be a war in Iran and that will just cause this whole thing to be the next 20 years in the area.

Which will end just as all the other major offensives have. Feel bad for the Russian conscripts. Dying because one dude is a pansy and can’t admit defeat

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 12:25 AM
Pretty pathetic for all parties involved to be ding this in 2022.

Goes to show that it really doesn't matter and we should all just kill each other because we dont learn and will do it forever.

cd288
11-12-2022, 12:27 AM

Goes to show that it really doesn't matter and we should all just kill each other because we dont learn and will do it forever.

I could care less if the nukes fall all over the earth over this one.

Overall would be net win for the many species of the planet if we all f offed of it.

Not sure how it’s pathetic for Ukraine to be defending themselves but okay

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 12:42 AM
This could have been done in rooms without fighting but we have a no tolerance policy with Putin after 2016

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 12:52 AM
Which will end just as all the other major offensives have.

With Holy Russia controlling more territory than it did before? :p

cd288
11-12-2022, 12:56 AM
Dude your copium is insane lol. Russians pathetically retreating and offensives failing. They could have wanted to conquer 1000 miles of land and only conquered 1 mile and you’d be in here trying to spin that as a success lol. They’ve lost, it’s over, just a question of how long Putin will take before he gets down on his knees and apologizes and capitulates

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Dude your copium is insane lol. Russians pathetically retreating and offensives failing. They could have wanted to conquer 1000 miles of land and only conquered 1 mile and you’d be in here trying to spin that as a success lol. They’ve lost, it’s over, just a question of how long Putin will take before he gets down on his knees and apologizes and capitulates

Post the map of Kherson province territory gains and losses.

Your argument is a bridge.

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:04 AM
You know what the best part about the whole thing actually is? Putin just showed the west that none of the western powers need to be afraid of him lol. He can’t even beat Ukraine, not like he’d stand a chance against the western powers. It’s a good day for the rest of the world, we get to see how weak Russia has actually been this whole time

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:05 AM
Post the map of Kherson province territory gains and losses.

Your argument is a bridge.

Remember when the whole goal was to conquer Kyiv and now Russia is spinning owning several miles of khersons province (while retreating from a bunch of it lol) as success

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Sounds like it's all about the Ukrainians eh?

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:07 AM
You know what the best part about the whole thing actually is? Putin just showed the west that none of the western powers need to be afraid of him lol. He can’t even beat Ukraine, not like he’d stand a chance against the western powers. It’s a good day for the rest of the world, we get to see how weak Russia has actually been this whole time

https://i.imgur.com/CtgAIzM.png

See all that shit on the east bank of the Dnieper river? It's the bluey thing in the middle.

That's Russia's shit now.

Stop celebrating nothing.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:09 AM
See that blue line inbetween those two areas? Thats this video:

tSrH-6YUf1g

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:09 AM
Remember when the whole goal was to conquer Kyiv and now Russia is spinning owning several miles of khersons province (while retreating from a bunch of it lol) as success

The whole goal was denazification of Ukraine and the Lord's work continues. :)

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:10 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/ukrainians-in-kyiv-celebrate-as-russian-troops-leave-kherson-153308741939

Love to see these brave people getting to celebrate kicking russias ass!

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:11 AM
Is this about saving ukrainaians from something or kicking russias ass? My argument it is about making ukraine fight russia in a cockfighting ring and america is micheal vick

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:14 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/ukrainians-in-kyiv-celebrate-as-russian-troops-leave-kherson-153308741939

Love to see these brave people getting to celebrate kicking russias ass!

Never seen a people so happy to have lost about half of their country to a foreign invader.

Pras.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 01:16 AM

I’m more concerned with Armenia than Ukraine, that one is straight up genocide and Catherine the great of Russia did found the city of Kherson. But still, conquering people through brute force should be opposed. It’s also a lesson for China, namely that we will resist them. Sadly, that one won’t be easy + we don’t have any real military options for defending Taiwan

I think the resolve we’ve shown in supporting Ukraine has been more about that than Ukraine or Russia. It’s a middle finger to China, who assume we’re pussies after the debacle in Afghanistan

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Jib can the unconquered plain between Kyiv and the Donetsk People's Republic be counted as as the Fields of Megiddo?

There war will die.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 01:17 AM
Never seen a people so happy to have lost about half of their country to a foreign invader.

Pras.

1 million engineers and scientists have left Russia. By the end it’ll be much more and Russia will probably lose more territory

Time will show you who Christ supports (Ukrainians are Catholic dude, why are you siding with chechens?)

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:19 AM
Scenes of jubilation broke out in Ukraine's southern Kherson city on Friday as Ukrainian forces advanced through much of the city and its surrounding area, apparently encountering little or no resistance as they regained the only regional capital captured by Russia this year.

The withdrawal is another humiliating setback for Russia's President Vladimir Putin, and the most significant military moment in the war since Ukrainian forces swept through the northern Kharkiv region in September.

In leaving the western half of Kherson, the Russians have pulled back from thousands of square kilometers, including some of Ukraine's best farmland, which it has occupied since the early days of the invasion.

Russian forces have now ceded about 40% of the Kherson region, which straddles the Dnipro, within a few days. In Moscow, some hawkish commentators have lamented the withdrawal as a humiliation and an embarrassment.

Events in Kherson and Kharkiv have shown that the Ukrainians possess tactical agility that seems alien to the Russian way of war, as well as far superior battlefield intelligence.

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:20 AM
It’s so awesome as an American to know we don’t have to ever be worried about Russia. They can barely conquer much land against Ukraine imagine them trying to fight the US lmao we’d roll right over em!

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:24 AM
By the end it’ll be much more and Russia will probably lose more territory

A river is a good defensive point. It is not in Russia's defensive interest to go any further. Dunno why they tried it. Probably some drunken Slav cosplaying himself as Patton.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:26 AM
It’s so awesome as an American to know we don’t have to ever be worried about Russia. They can barely conquer much land against Ukraine imagine them trying to fight the US lmao we’d roll right over em!

It was pretty cool of Holy Russia to annex the Donetsk and Luhansk regions the Ukrainian Nazis had been damaging and abusing since 2014.

May God protect us all.

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:29 AM
No nazis in Ukraine brother. Just an excuse for a weak kneed dictator to try to horde territory.

It’s ok though because as we’ve seen Russia can’t do anything right. And the US is helping supply way better tech to the Ukrainians than the Russians have lol. Putin’s done. His regime may drag on for awhile after this but it’s the beginning of the end especially once the Russians lose the war which they have already

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:38 AM
No nazis in Ukraine brother.

:rolleyes:

jib pics please

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:39 AM

Pras.

Actually Russia currently controls roughly 18% of Ukrainian territory. And a little over half of that is illegally annexed territory from 2014. So as far as “new” territory gained in 9 months, it’s 8% of Ukraine. Imagine being this country that pretends it’s a world super power taking 9 months against a small nation and only getting 8% of its land and now retreating lmaooooo

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:40 AM
It’s ok though because as we’ve seen Russia can’t do anything right. And the US is helping supply way better tech to the Ukrainians than the Russians have lol. Putin’s done. His regime may drag on for awhile after this but it’s the beginning of the end especially once the Russians lose the war which they have already

It's a funny thing to lose a war by gaining territory, but go off king. 👑

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:45 AM

fuck yea kill all the indians, destroy all the russians!

oh shit what? the sea food is radioactive?

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:46 AM
Russian troops all untrained conscripts with lack of supplies. Leadership is poor. Russians reeling the past two months with high casualties and continuous retreats. Sounds like a real winning side of a war there lmao

Can’t wait till we watch the heroic and amazing Ukrainians push back the Russians to the original borders (with help from our glorious US weapons systems and satellite observation methods - really happy the US has been able to help them so much) and then what will Reiwa do? Tell us it was the plan all along? Hahaha

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:47 AM
To be fair, if russia loses its entire country, without shooting off nukes they should go down in history as the greatest humanitarians of all time.

imagine if after all of the cold war, it turns out, that it was all a bluff and nobody wanted to actually be that guy not even a madman.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:48 AM
Russian troops all untrained conscripts with lack of supplies. Leadership is poor. Russians reeling the past two months with high casualties and continuous retreats. Sounds like a real winning side of a war there lmao

Can’t wait till we watch the heroic and amazing Ukrainians push back the Russians to the original borders (with help from our glorious US weapons systems and satellite observation methods - really happy the US has been able to help them so much) and then what will Reiwa do? Tell us it was the plan all along? Hahaha

What happened on Baywatch this week?

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:52 AM
how many were evacuated from kehrison I heard it was like 150k with 25k of those being soldiers

how many of the civilians that were there still is that? thats like half of the population before the war.

I wonder how many people are there now? (not counting soldiers) i wonder i wonder I wonder, because nobody tells us shit because we live in a fucking kindergarten for adults and retards are the teachers.

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:53 AM
Love how it went from “Kherson is Russian forever” to “we hope we can try to take it back eventually” in like several days lmaooo

Some of the Russian soldiers have been supplied with ww2 era helmets and Russia has lost like 60% or so of its high tech vehicular equipment that took decades to build up. It’s so fun to watch them utterly fail in an embarrassing manner on the world stage, proving that Russia is not a super power it’s a minor country now

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:53 AM
A month ago they evacuated 60 thousand people.

was that whole city russian??

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-evacuate-10000-day-ukraines-kherson-region-2022-10-19/

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:55 AM
Love how it went from “Kherson is Russian forever” to “we hope we can try to take it back eventually” in like several days lmaooo

Some of the Russian soldiers have been supplied with ww2 era helmets and Russia has lost like 60% or so of its high tech vehicular equipment that took decades to build up. It’s so fun to watch them utterly fail in an embarrassing manner on the world stage, proving that Russia is not a super power it’s a minor country now

Oh my God shut up they've gone back across a bridge and still control the majority of the province.

Why are you people like this?

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:56 AM
As Russian forces fled, it was claimed Putin has now been offered "surrender terms" by the West that would see it give up all its territory except Crimea.

According to Putin expert Professor Valery Solovey, former academic at Moscow’s prestigious Institute of International Relations, the deal "has been negotiated with Ukrainian leadership".

Crimea, which was seized in 2014 at the beginning of Putin's land grab, would remain in Russian hands until 2029 but become a demilitarised zone.

"It is nothing but an offer of surrender of the Russian Federation," he said.

So putin could save himself, just saying. If he says no then that means he thinks that he's safer fighting than surrendering.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 01:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UjmYhe1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Just a couple of cool Ukrainian regulars sporting the black sun nbd 😎

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:58 AM
Oh my God shut up they've gone back across a bridge and still control the majority of the province.

Why are you people like this?

8% of the country after 9 months (pathetic) and that’s on the decline. Thought Kherson was now Russian forever?

Western sanctions hitting hard particularly in the armaments industry since Russia got the bulk of its supplies to make high tech weaponry from western sources. Can’t import it anymore which is why you see soldiers with bare bones equipment and vastly decreased Russian armor, air, and mechanized forces. You know you’re in trouble when the majority of the soldiers in your fighting force are now untrained conscripts some of whom are using ww2 era equipment lol

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:01 AM
thats how the russians have fought wars since they were frost giants.

sorry they dont implant computer chips into their solders and give them dick cancer at 30

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:02 AM
8% of the country after 9 months (pathetic) and that’s on the decline. Thought Kherson was now Russian forever?

Western sanctions hitting hard particularly in the armaments industry since Russia got the bulk of its supplies to make high tech weaponry from western sources. Can’t import it anymore which is why you see soldiers with bare bones equipment and vastly decreased Russian armor, air, and mechanized forces. You know you’re in trouble when the majority of the soldiers in your fighting force are now untrained conscripts some of whom are using ww2 era equipment lol

As a lawyer what does excluding the annexed territories to generate this bullshit do to your claim to them? 🤓

Homesteaded
11-12-2022, 02:03 AM
We're supposed to know what this place is? Pfft

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:05 AM
Im still confused how they have like no air force? Or what is up with that?

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:06 AM
As a lawyer what does excluding the annexed territories to generate this bullshit do to your claim to them? 🤓

But I thought the 2014 territory counts as Russia now? Right? Because the annexation was totally legit and legal right? So none of that territory should be counted as Ukrainian territory owned by Russia because its Russian right?

So…8% in 9 months and less by the day. Lmaooo pathetic showing

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:07 AM
Im still confused how they have like no air force? Or what is up with that?

Air defense systems supplied by the west have helped with that

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:07 AM
We're supposed to know what this place is? Pfft

https://i.imgur.com/a4V2id9.png

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:08 AM
A river is a good defensive point. It is not in Russia's defensive interest to go any further. Dunno why they tried it. Probably some drunken Slav cosplaying himself as Patton.

Maybe. Either way, Ukraine and Poland will be pissed off forever. Hopefully we can pivot to nation building at home

Reiwa
But I thought the 2014 territory counts as Russia now? Right? Because the annexation was totally legit and legal right? So none of that territory should be counted as Ukrainian territory owned by Russia because its Russian right?

So…8% in 9 months and less by the day. Lmaooo pathetic showing

Not talking about Crimea you tard.

That's already well and proper Russia's shit.

Jibartik
Air defense systems supplied by the west have helped with that

but what is it, like what is it like a tiny ass shoulder mounted rocket that can just negate all air strikes?

I dont need to hear some little dick american patriotic answer.

I want to know what technically is the reason.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:10 AM
Maybe. Either way, Ukraine and Poland will be pissed off forever. Hopefully we can pivot to nation building at home

NOW were talking!!

to bad you turned on trump, we could have just done that from the start.

:( and after the midterms we told the administration we wanted more more more of this.

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:11 AM
Not talking about Crimea you tard.

That's already well and proper Russia's shit.

If you’re talking about territory annexed in THIS war, that is included in the 8%

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UjmYhe1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Just a couple of cool Ukrainian regulars sporting the black sun nbd 😎

Yeah dude they’re Vikings

You’re pretending Russians and chechens are better? Crazy ass

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:12 AM
We've come a long way as a species.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:14 AM
NOW were talking!!

to bad you turned on trump, we could have just done that from the start.

:( and after the midterms we told the administration we wanted more more more of this.

I wouldn’t worry about it, DeSantis is gonna clean up in ‘24. He will be closer to delivering what you want compared to what I want, but I think he might do some good things if he tells the trailer park caucus to shut up

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:15 AM
We've come a long way as a species.

I agree with this, we’re still savages

Especially Russians and Ukrainians. They’re fighting over bull shit and they’re cousins (inbred)

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:16 AM
but what is it, like what is it like a tiny ass shoulder mounted rocket that can just negate all air strikes?

I dont need to hear some little dick american patriotic answer.

I want to know what technically is the reason.

No they are missile platform launchers not shoulder launched. Basically, the missiles themselves are very agile and fast and able to dodge chaff much better. Along with very sophisticated radar systems that tie in with the missiles and make them more accurate.

That combined with the fact that the Russian Air Force is not well equipped. A lot of their planes are surprisingly outdated and less able to evade more advanced defense systems.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:16 AM
If you’re talking about territory annexed in THIS war, that is included in the 8%

Post the SQ miles and it only squares if you're recognizing those conquered territories defacto.

send post

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:25 AM
If you take some land but lost 1.1 million young men in the process and fomented a Muslim revolt that will be more devastating than the Ukrainian conflict, did you really win?

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:29 AM
If you take some land but lost 1.1 million young men in the process and fomented a Muslim revolt that will be more devastating than the Ukrainian conflict, did you really win?

Many more losses than that to come

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:38 AM
Many more losses than that to come

FUCK YEA WOOO HOOO AMIRIGHT??!

also america killed 1 million iraqis for no reason whatsoever.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:49 AM
FUCK YEA WOOO HOOO AMIRIGHT??!

also america killed 1 million iraqis for no reason whatsoever.

I’m not cheering for them to die. It’s their midget leader who should pay for his own sins

Just saying there’s no realistic metric whereby this is win for Russia. People don’t have kids anymore and you can’t give up your only productive moscovites to emigration

Tethler
11-12-2022, 02:56 AM
Thought Reiwa was more level-headed than this. Pretty disappointed to see him cheerleading for Putin here.

Also ironic, considering Reiwa (令和) means harmony/peace.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:58 AM
Just saying there’s no realistic metric whereby this is win for Russia.

This war is a disaster beyond comprehension for everyone. There's no realistic metric where this ends in the next 10 years unless someone kills putin.

If russia backs out all the way to the collapse of soviet union borders, it doesnt just stop there. There is a nation of angry people and if we let putin just wall himself off into his own country, they WILL be back.

So we will have to go in after him, and anyone who says we wont is lying to you.

There is no end to this war.

This is like that scene in the W movie where cheny is like, "we dont have an exit plan because we're not leaving!"

This is another forever war to replace the one trump ended.

Tethler
11-12-2022, 03:09 AM
This war is a disaster beyond comprehension for everyone. There's no realistic metric where this ends in the next 10 years unless someone kills putin.

If russia backs out all the way to the collapse of soviet union borders, it doesnt just stop there. There is a nation of angry people and if we let putin just wall himself off into his own country, they WILL be back.

So we will have to go in after him, and anyone who says we wont is lying to you.

Who is "we"?

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:09 AM
the impearlist global western satanic consumerist ai machine people.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:15 AM
is that too specific?

Tethler
11-12-2022, 03:28 AM
Not specific enough, that could be anybody.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Thought Reiwa was more level-headed than this. Pretty disappointed to see him cheerleading for Putin here.

Also ironic, considering Reiwa (令和) means harmony/peace.

Tryna cancel me for throwing cold water on your "victory" parade? :p

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Good luck to Ukraine in crossing the bridge, may the lives they waste be worth it.

Happy?

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 11:28 AM
the impearlist global western satanic consumerist ai machine people.

pop songs and culture is literally designed to get ppl to do drugs fall into sin, materialism, and then commit suicide it's fucking being baked into ur dna

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Donetsk was founded by a welsh metallurgist

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:29 AM
pop songs and culture is literally designed to get ppl to do drugs fall into sin, materialism, and then commit suicide it's fucking being baked into ur dna

If Katy Perry’s tits got you to attempt suicide that’s on you brother

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 11:29 AM
i'm real fukin sad no nukes will happen on American soil today

here's for hoping for tommorow

Putin was our last chance instead we get Zeeelinskyydaddy

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 11:30 AM
If Katy Perry’s tits got you to attempt suicide that’s on you brother

she's a fuckin whore (beneath my notice really) i hate her actually its not katy katy aint the worst its uhm Taylor lol, katys like a juvinile stunted child in a 50 year old transitioned mans body deep in the closet

Although I don't condone any violence or hatred towards these demons (they want that too)

actually their hell is the worst they need christ more than anyone although everyone needs christ hope this helps

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Putin can’t nuke us dude he’s 5’3”, shire didn’t have that technology

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 11:38 AM
ya i know its shameful

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 11:40 AM
i'm not even saying nukes would really hurt america i bet nukes would be the best thing for us to happen in 150 years we'd put our shit toghether and go on a fucking global rampage if we lost a few stupid shithole cities.

goood fuckin trade imho

Basanos
11-12-2022, 12:32 PM
she's a fuckin whore (beneath my notice really) i hate her actually its not katy katy aint the worst its uhm Taylor lol, katys like a juvinile stunted child in a 50 year old transitioned mans body deep in the closet

Although I don't condone any violence or hatred towards these demons (they want that too)

actually their hell is the worst they need christ more than anyone although everyone needs christ hope this helpsFun story

I worked a show once and our booth was right next to some fireworks distro company’s. They played Katy Perry’s Firework song, on loop, for ten hours per day over the course of four days. By my math this means I heard that song about 600 times in four days barring a handful of bathroom runs

Was indifferent before that, now I am an anti-fan

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Fun story

I worked a show once and our booth was right next to some fireworks distro company’s. They played Katy Perry’s Firework song, on loop, for ten hours per day over the course of four days. By my math this means I heard that song about 600 times in four days barring a handful of bathroom runs

Was indifferent before that, now I am an anti-fan

Isnt that why you are anti fan of conservatives too? Because of living in the south through the anti muslim pro war Faux News days?

Skarne
11-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Someone’s cranky today

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:48 PM
americans are all guilty of war crimes.

cd288
11-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Good luck to Ukraine in crossing the bridge, may the lives they waste be worth it.

Happy?

But I thought you said Russia was going to easily advance back and take over like the entire country? So now they’re just going to blow bridges and sit on the other side of a river while controlling a small sliver of Ukrainian territory…much success, big win

So funny how you’ve moved the goalposts so many times lol

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Dead bodies everywhere. But nobody will fuck with NATO again.

https://i.imgur.com/gpa0Xs2.png

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:05 PM
But I thought you said Russia was going to easily advance back and take over like the entire country? So now they’re just going to blow bridges and sit on the other side of a river while controlling a small sliver of Ukrainian territory…much success, big win

So funny how you’ve moved the goalposts so many times lol

I said no such thing, lay off the bong.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 02:05 PM
Borscht Lightyear

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:09 PM
I said no such thing, lay off the bong.

Oh ok thank you for clarifying. So the stretchy of blowing bridges and just taking a small sliver of the country is what Russia set out to do? So they are winning still?

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Oh ok thank you for clarifying. So the stretchy of blowing bridges and just taking a small sliver of the country is what Russia set out to do? So they are winning still?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Kherson_in_Ukraine_%28claims_hatched%29.svg

Hope this helps.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:20 PM
They also have Zaporoizha(sp) and Kharkiv.

Dnipro has become a non-combatant city designated for refugee support.

cd288
11-12-2022, 02:22 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Kherson_in_Ukraine_%28claims_hatched%29.svg

Hope this helps.

Yes it does help to prove my point thank you!

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Yes it does help to prove my point thank you!

See the river dividing Kherson province? East and south of that is Russia's shit. It's greater than half but you're calling it 8%. Goalposts what?

And that's just one province. They have many other areas too.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:32 PM
politically, and militarily the onlything russia needs is this:

https://i.imgur.com/mL7M5Xn.png

but it'd like to have hearts and minds of all ukraine either by choice or force I am sure, they are communists.

But it only needs what's there to stay relevant in the global economy for the next 30 years while the ice caps melt.

And if it gets that, ukraine will perish over time anyway, because they need that too.

Kind of like, that area is pretty important I think.

Like I think if russia loses crimea that they are in big economic trouble.

I guess we offered them to keep that, but make it demiliterized whatever that means?

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 02:37 PM
The compromise will be shit for both parties its why putin is so mad sad upset and shamed at even his own failure

this is gonna end in the worst possible way for both and everyone all at once until khazakstan rules the world and there are no more stupid ass borders and we all speek a Nu language

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 02:50 PM
khazakstan rules the world and there are no more stupid ass borders and we all speek a Nu language

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 02:56 PM
ww1dME7yuyk

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:04 PM
the sun: religion

the eagle: goverment

the sun/eagle flag: the one world religion goverment

https://i.imgur.com/fiOkJr4.png

https://i.imgur.com/FEof7Yo.png

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 03:09 PM
the eagle: goverment

He is a Bird of bad moral Character. (https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/05/bald-eagle-national-symbol-bird-of-bad-moral-character.html) He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk (osprey); and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:21 PM
I wonder what the total number of american volunteers is over there?

GJSfEEdV76k

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:22 PM
He is a Bird of bad moral Character. (https://www.adirondackalmanack.com/2020/05/bald-eagle-national-symbol-bird-of-bad-moral-character.html) He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk (osprey); and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

see its all a big conspiracy

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 03:29 PM
see its all a big conspiracy

https://i.redd.it/4nx060tabb781.png

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:32 PM
I also want to post a quick reminder to those that think that russia showed that they were incompatant with this invasion.

Wrong: war is just hell.

America drone struck a car full of children, had people throwing babies over walls onto razor wire, caused people to die falling off of airplanes, let taliban line people up and shoot them for crowd control, and killed 13 american solders, just evacuating from afghanastan.

So we might not be as "space soldier superior" as we pretend we are, since our track reccord is 20 years failed war, and basically bombing bagdad with evertying the globe has to offer united as one based on a LIE.

We really havent shown much better performance under similar situations as the russian invasion of ukraine.

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 03:35 PM
ok this is bad ass: https://youtu.be/GJSfEEdV76k?t=2053

cd288
11-12-2022, 03:40 PM
See the river dividing Kherson province? East and south of that is Russia's shit. It's greater than half but you're calling it 8%. Goalposts what?

And that's just one province. They have many other areas too.

Is it? Certainly doesn’t look like half of the entire country is red. Good observation skills ya idiot

cd288
11-12-2022, 03:43 PM
I also want to post a quick reminder to those that think that russia showed that they were incompatant with this invasion.

Wrong: war is just hell.

America drone struck a car full of children, had people throwing babies over walls onto razor wire, caused people to die falling off of airplanes, let taliban line people up and shoot them for crowd control, and killed 13 american solders, just evacuating from afghanastan.

So we might not be as "space soldier superior" as we pretend we are, since our track reccord is 20 years failed war, and basically bombing bagdad with evertying the globe has to offer united as one based on a LIE.

We really havent shown much better performance under similar situations as the russian invasion of ukraine.

Jibartik sits down at his computer and opens a thread. Flexing his fingers he sets to work writing his latest rant about capitalism, the military, the government, or whatever other craziness he is complaining about that day. Finished typing he reads through his proposed comment. He grins “that’ll show them!” he thinks to himself and clicks submit. He leans back in his chair with a smug smirk and waits for everyone to have their revelations as a result of his comment.

Everyone else on the thread: Sees random jibartik rant and skips over it without reading

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Is it? Certainly doesn’t look like half of the entire country is red. Good observation skills ya idiot

I like how you're pretending a picture that is clearly intended to be of one province is a picture intended to be of the whole country.

Terrific but read the thread title.

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Jibartik sits down at his computer and opens a thread. Flexing his fingers he sets to work writing his latest rant about capitalism, the military, the government, or whatever other craziness he is complaining about that day. Finished typing he reads through his proposed comment. He grins “that’ll show them!” he thinks to himself and clicks submit. He leans back in his chair with a smug smirk and waits for everyone to have their revelations as a result of his comment.

Everyone else on the thread: Sees random jibartik rant and skips over it without reading
what is fucking hilarious is how pro military the left is now yet as a fucking space age supersoldier

fuck this shit

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 03:53 PM
when will the ukraine war minecraft mod come out?

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 04:28 PM
ok this is bad ass: https://youtu.be/GJSfEEdV76k?t=2053

can we not burry this, kaveh will love this.

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 04:31 PM
can we not burry this, kaveh will love this.

yeah sorry that is fuckin funny lawl butt really who cares its quite normal actchually now-adays they are just newbies

cd288
11-12-2022, 05:13 PM
I like how you're pretending a picture that is clearly intended to be of one province is a picture intended to be of the whole country.

Terrific but read the thread title.

go check the map of the country. Including territory annexed in 2014 you control about 18% of the country.

Pretty pathetic to spend 9 months only to add 8% (the other 10 is from 2014). And now be reeling and in retreat. What a failure Russia is lmao

cd288
11-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Btw maybe Russia should de natzify itself huh?

“ Aside from being a notorious, avowed Nazi known for killing a puppy and posting bragging photographs about it on social media, Milchakov is the head of a Russian paramilitary group known as Rusich, which openly embraces Nazi symbolism and radical racist ideologies. The group, and Milchakov himself, have been credibly linked to atrocities in Ukraine and in Syria.

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.”

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 05:29 PM
RIP all the awesome russian tv shows I was watching on netflix. Thanks Hillbama.

8DoDCeQrexU

5bYzbzYOVYY

1_Fcmz4f-Ls

but also rip Ukraine

SjDMwsbaSd8

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 07:39 PM
go check the map of the country. Including territory annexed in 2014 you control about 18% of the country.

Pretty pathetic to spend 9 months only to add 8% (the other 10 is from 2014). And now be reeling and in retreat. What a failure Russia is lmao

Holy Russia is failure by conquering decadent Western puppet?

You are silly person. :cool:

cd288
11-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Because they’re in full retreat and took 9 months to gain a tiny amount of the country lmao.

What about all those nazis fighting in the Russian forces? Are you going to exterminate them? It’s almost like the Ukraine nazi thing is just a pretend justification for Putin

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 08:30 PM
What about all those nazis fighting in the Russian forces? Are you going to exterminate them?

I'd like to. But they weren't bombing eastern Ukraine to rubble like the others.

Priorities.

Ukraine can be monsters too. Ask UNICEF (https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/thousands-children-out-school-after-classrooms-hit-heavy-shelling-eastern-ukraine).

magnetaress
11-12-2022, 09:09 PM
RIP all the awesome russian tv shows I was watching on netflix. Thanks Hillbama.

8DoDCeQrexU

5bYzbzYOVYY

1_Fcmz4f-Ls

but also rip Ukraine

SjDMwsbaSd8

Russia was getting too competative with Hollywood :o

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 09:10 PM
I'd like to. But:rolleyes: they weren't bombing eastern Ukraine to rubble like the others.

Priorities.

No, they’re just targeting the entire country’s power grid before winter.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 10:04 PM
No, they’re just targeting the entire country’s power grid before winter.

How can they do that if they're in full retreat?

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 10:15 PM
funny how the place that had the biggest controversy from the last election and where the current president's son was accused of stealing 10 million dollars there is a major war as soon as the anti war democrats get in charge.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 10:34 PM
How can they do that if they're in full retreat?

We have these new things called missiles

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 10:35 PM
We have these new things called missiles

That's not what full retreat is.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 10:42 PM
No it’s freezing women and children to death in the winter

Real Nazi shit

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 10:54 PM
No it’s freezing women and children to death in the winter

Real Nazi shit

We're doing it too:

As if nobody in the world could catch someone blowing up the nordstream 2

give me a fucking break

"its impossible to know!!!" lol fuck off with that shit

the usa/pentagon is causing the exact same shit.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Nah

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 11:02 PM
Guy who believes iraq had WMDs says im wrong though

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:04 PM
Who believes Iraq had WMDs? Proud Kerry voter here

But yes, you’re wrong. Russia blew up the pipeline to save face from them letting Europe freeze

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:05 PM
Russia is bad. From their wanton bombing to their sending Muslims and Siberian minorities to die, it all sounds very racist and human rights violating

Not sure why you guys are defending it

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 11:10 PM
America is at fault, because they are the parent, and Russia is the child.

When your child wants to go get into a fight, you dont egg him on.

We egged them on and we shut down diplomacy with them, because the overwhelming democrat establishment was mad about 2016.

You are just so stupid you think saying the current political administration bungled this war into existence, means I support putin.

Kaveh
11-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Nah Russia just plain bad for 400+ years

You should read about it dude, they suck

Jibartik
11-12-2022, 11:22 PM

We were westernizing them, and now the administration you voted for just turned them into anti western soviets again.

All because you people have TDS

Your racist opinions about the people of russia are just your opinions.

Not to mention they're delusional propaganda pumped into your brain by CNN and MSNBC news outlets who benifit from this war.

I dont care that you think every russian should die, that just makes you a bad person.

Reiwa
11-12-2022, 11:23 PM

Ukraine was also bad up until 1991 then and Kruschev's mistake has been rectified by HOLY RUSSIA.

Chortles Snortles
11-12-2022, 11:42 PM
gotcha .jpg

Kaveh
11-13-2022, 12:18 AM
We were westernizing them, and now the administration you voted for just turned them into anti western soviets again.

All because you people have TDS

Your racist opinions about the people of russia are just your opinions.

Not to mention they're delusional propaganda pumped into your brain by CNN and MSNBC news outlets who benifit from this war.

I dont care that you think every russian should die, that just makes you a bad person.

Nah man Putin is the one killin ruskies, I didn’t even know who they were until they pissed off poland and finland

Kaveh
11-13-2022, 12:19 AM
Ukraine was also bad up until 1991 then and Kruschev's mistake has been rectified by HOLY RUSSIA.

Holy Russia??? Is this what Catholicism does to your brain? :)

Reiwa
11-13-2022, 12:24 AM
Holy Russia??? Is this what Catholicism does to your brain? :)

No I'm just trolling because he's an annoying fuck that doesn't listen.

e: cd288 not you

Kaveh
11-13-2022, 12:31 AM
Yeah I figured. I blame Sweden

(Battle of poltava)

Skarne
11-13-2022, 12:36 AM
Why’s it so spicy tonight?

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 12:40 AM
I hope I get to see the total demise of this terrorist species.

Edit: changed to species.

cd288
11-13-2022, 01:18 AM
No I'm just trolling because he's an annoying fuck that doesn't listen.

e: cd288 not you

Listen to what? You spin the fact that Russia spent 9 months to conquer 8% of ukraines territory as of today (and are also in full retreat)?

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 01:30 AM
Listen to what? You spin the fact that Russia spent 9 months to conquer 8% of ukraines territory as of today (and are also in full retreat)?

America lost 13 soldiers in one day just trying to go home in Afghanistan after losing for 20 years.

Reiwa
11-13-2022, 01:32 AM

Do continue celebrating nothing. Only makes things easier for Holy Russia in this war.

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 01:33 AM
Iraq 1 Iraq 2 total losses.

Vietnam.

Korea.

Lol

cd288
11-13-2022, 11:15 AM
Do continue celebrating nothing. Only makes things easier for Holy Russia in this war.

Easier to keep retreating over time? I suppose so lol

At least we’ve seen that Russian military tech can’t compare to that which the west has provided to Ukraine. Good news for nato

cd288
11-13-2022, 11:17 AM
This message is hidden because Jibartik is on your ignore list

Kaveh
11-13-2022, 11:48 AM
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sledgehammer-execution-russian-mercenary-who-defected-ukraine-shown-video-2022-11-13/

Basanos
11-13-2022, 12:02 PM
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sledgehammer-execution-russian-mercenary-who-defected-ukraine-shown-video-2022-11-13/Yeesh. I hope he died quickly, but I would rather not watch the video to confirm.

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 12:40 PM
Reminder the USA drone strikes carloads of kids and kills 13 soldiers just trying to walk out the exit of a building.

The Taliban called and they wanted to remind us that they kept us out of Afghanistan with a stick.

magnetaress
11-13-2022, 12:48 PM
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sledgehammer-execution-russian-mercenary-who-defected-ukraine-shown-video-2022-11-13/

so to be cleaer this is propoganda showing the russians behaving like animals

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 01:00 PM
Do you know what they’ve called American soldiers for the last 70 years?

Baby killers.

Baby killers dude.

And the president himself made a call to do a drone strike and it was a car full of kids just last year.

Basanos
11-13-2022, 01:13 PM
Do you know what they’ve called American soldiers for the last 70 years?

Baby killers.

Baby killers dude.

And the president himself made a call to do a drone strike and it was a car full of kids just last year.This reminds me of this depressing joke

https://i.imgur.com/ZbZuTLI.jpeg

Chortles Snortles
11-13-2022, 02:54 PM
got trolled into clicking the ball sack cutting off video
totally cool and normal war crime :eek:

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 05:41 PM
got trolled into clicking the ball sack cutting off video
totally cool and normal war crime :eek:

lol this why I very much did not click sledge hammer link :eek:

thank you for warning about psycopath warhungry post link

Jibartik
11-13-2022, 05:47 PM
but fwiw we are not midevil mercenaries that probably fought along with us or at least our allies not long ago, but if our military could cut balls off and get away with it, it would.

https://i.imgur.com/BKBPvY4.png

Kaveh
11-13-2022, 10:47 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 01:16 AM
just keeps happening and happening I thought war was a thing of the past but I was wrong, must be a treadmill.

Tethler
11-14-2022, 03:15 AM
just keeps happening and happening I thought war was a thing of the past but I was wrong, must be a treadmill.

As long as there are people, there will be war.

There will always be someone that wants to take what someone else has by force.

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:30 AM
As long as there are people, there will be war.

There will always be someone that wants to take what someone else has by force.

I disagree I think as long as there are stupid people they will continue to fight each other to death.

Eventually people will be smart like me and they would never do something like that.

Truth is, when you know that war is a game that fools die in for stupid people that lie to them… then people will stop going to die in wars like idiots for liars.

I honestly have no respect for any veteran. Either they’re a fool or a psychopath. Either way I could give a shit about them.

There are people that donate their free time to feed people that I care about.

unsunghero
11-14-2022, 04:36 AM
I disagree I think as long as there are stupid people they will continue to fight each other to death.

Eventually people will be smart like me and they would never do something like that.

Truth is, when you know that war is a game that fools die in for stupid people that lie to them… then people will stop going to die in wars like idiots for liars

Generally yes my gut tells me there is a correlation between intelligence and compassion for societies at large. As we get smarter, we are less barbaric to each other. I know there’s a million examples of how tech can make the ones that aren’t capable of much more carnage, that should go without saying IMO. But by compassion I still don’t believe in the idea of never-ending unconditional compassion. That’s not an intelligent position to take IMO

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:44 AM
Generally yes my gut tells me there is a correlation between intelligence and compassion for societies at large. As we get smarter, we are less barbaric to each other. I know there’s a million examples of how tech can make the ones that aren’t capable of much more carnage, that should go without saying IMO. But by compassion I still don’t believe in the idea of never-ending unconditional compassion. That’s not an intelligent position to take IMO

It’s not so much of a compassion issue it’s that only dumb people who don’t know the truth are the ones that will go and fight.

If you have a brain you know that you will be in pain and you will die and you will get nothing from the VA and no one will care about you and corrupt people will just do fucked up shit anyways.

As soon as everybody realizes that then they’ll stop going to fight for people that don’t give a crap about them.

Right now the only reason people fight is because they’re stupid and soon people won’t be stupid because we’ll put computers in our brains and evolve to more pressing issues.

Like I know that you’re like ‘oh but there will always be some army’ but what I’m trying to tell you is that no there won’t be, one day everybody will be so smart that there will never be an army because anyone who tries to make one will just be laughed at.

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:48 AM
That and you can 3D print an army one day.

I could be wrong if aliens show up and they turn out to have guns and be like oh yeah there’s all kinds of wars out there and we been doing them for billions of years I stand corrected.

But the way I see it is if in World War I they could stop the war to sing Christmas songs together then they can stop the war forever. You just Gotta have more people realize it then don’t.

unsunghero
11-14-2022, 04:50 AM
It’s not so much of a compassion issue it’s that only dumb people who don’t know the truth are the ones that will go and fight.

If you have a brain you know that you will be in pain and you will die and you will get nothing from the VA and no one will care about you and corrupt people will just do fucked up shit anyways.

As soon as everybody realizes that then they’ll stop going to fight for people that don’t give a crap about them.

Right now the only reason people fight is because they’re stupid and soon people won’t be stupid because we’ll put computers in our brains and evolve to more pressing issues.

Like I know that you’re like oh but there will always be some army but what I’m trying to tell you is that no there won’t be one day everybody will be so smart that there will never be an army because anyone who tries to make one will just be laughed at.

Yea a lot of systems require a unified trust in the system or they fall apart

But if we separate war from it and go broader, there are things in life that even really smart people would put above their own lives. Now this is of course on paper, when the time comes do they follow through with risking their life on their convictions? Yea some of them will

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:51 AM
Like imagine going to war and having your legs blown off because you believe in the Constitution only to come back here and everyone be like, we’re gonna burn up the constitution because we wanna have drag storytelling in schools. It’s like, dude you didn’t fucking sign up for that shit 20 years ago.

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:57 AM
Like imagine making all the sacrifices the people made so we didn’t have a nuclear war during the Cold War only to have their fucking kids do a nuclear war because they’re just like, “Yolo! War is our destiny lol!”

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 05:00 AM
If war something will always be having and there’s literally no reason to have it now.

Anything that you’re fighting for will just be dashed to pieces during the next war anyways.

unsunghero
11-14-2022, 05:01 AM
Like imagine going to war and having your legs blown off because you believe in the Constitution only to come back here and everyone be like, we’re gonna burn up the constitution because we wanna have drag storytelling in schools. It’s like, dude you didn’t fucking sign up for that shit 20 years ago.

This is sort of the attitude I have about it. As long as there is aggression, for whatever the reason, there may be a scenario where the only solution is also aggression. Even if it is our last possible choice, which as we get smarter I think it increasingly should be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZ0UZf0mkk

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 05:15 AM
Yea a lot of systems require a unified trust in the system or they fall apart

Think about it like this there’s two engineers and they’re trying to build a bridge. Because there’s two of them it’s much easier to exchange ideas and come up with the best plan of action.

But with government we have like 320 million people, and most of them are really dumb.

So it’s like next to impossible to get them to all agree on anything.. more than half of them are suggesting ideas that don’t even have to do with engineering.

People are getting mad because they don’t know the difference between engineering and the crazy shit that they’re talking about.. and so some other guy is like, well let’s get in a fight! and then some of the dumbest people are like yeah let’s do that!

And now you’re warring.

But if there’s a scenario where everyone can have a raised IQ and be aware of all of the things that everyone else is aware of then you could have 320 million people that are as easy to communicate with each other as the two engineers.

The worlds government, economy, energy, food exchange, there is one way to manage it so that it’s fair and equitable for every single person… but until we’re smart enough that we can all agree on that one way we’re gonna fight about it.

We’ll try different ways and succeed for a while, and then fail, and well try other ones, but one day, we’ll find the one way.

I truly believe that one day we will be smart enough to agree, every single one of us.

unsunghero
11-14-2022, 05:32 AM
^
Ya resource scarcity can bring out the worst in people, but making them abundant by itself is far from a cure-all

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 01:11 PM
^
Ya resource scarcity can bring out the worst in people, but making them abundant by itself is far from a cure-all

True.

But lets say you do have a shortage of resources:

I think there is a most optimal way to delvier those resources.

And there are many, inferior ways.

If everyone was super smart, it'd be easier and easier for them to understand why the most optimal way is the best way.

The problem I think we have isnt resources, it's that we have inferior ways of delivering them that give some advantages and others disadvantages.

That results in anger, distrust.. that results in war, which results in more resources for the same people that kept them from the people that died in a war.

Soon all the people will realize, that all wars are just ways for the haves to take more from the have nots who die in the war, then wars will stop.

This is why the rich hate education, and want you to trust THEIR science.

Because they think the most optimal way is for you to be their slave. And we all agree, because we're dumb.

Jibartik
11-14-2022, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0cXWVnI.png

Kaveh
11-14-2022, 08:23 PM
At least we’re not Catholic anymore. You used to deliver your children to pedophiles before Martin Luther crushed the demonic Church of Rom(an Paganism)

Gustoo
11-15-2022, 02:00 PM
That is an upgrade, now they have to use the internet to convince our children to come in on their own.

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tZ23qei.png

Basanos
11-15-2022, 03:22 PM
Russian missles killed two in Poland, yikes

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/15/russia-poland-missiles-00067016

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 03:35 PM
what does this mean?

https://i.imgur.com/zrfk1h3.png

does that mean no crimea?

Reiwa
11-15-2022, 03:35 PM

x_thvx2p0pk

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 03:36 PM

you heard the voters nov 11th time to step on the gas like it's one of my corvettes

https://i.imgur.com/R7f2mCn.png

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 03:47 PM
I like the new show Andor show it has a gritty, realistic feel.

https://i.imgur.com/Zrcq1OC.png

https://i.imgur.com/ebQ9um2.png

magnetaress
11-15-2022, 06:22 PM

they probably wont say shit also i doubt its provably russian or that russians fired it could have been ukraine firing russian stuff into poland for giggles and to rile up the world

i'm ok if u all want to nuke over just two dead polish tho

magnetaress
11-15-2022, 06:27 PM
drugs rule this world becuz they get even the best of us hehehehe

cd288
11-15-2022, 07:07 PM
Looks like Russia pulled back from the bunkers on the river it just retreated to the other day. Can’t wait for Reiwa to be like “this was the plan all along!!! We’re winning I swear!!! We’ve just been retreating for months for fun!111”

Trexller
11-15-2022, 07:19 PM
Looks like Russia pulled back from the bunkers on the river it just retreated to the other day. Can’t wait for Reiwa to be like “this was the plan all along!!! We’re winning I swear!!! We’ve just been retreating for months for fun!111”

if you know you're going to have to concede eventually, you might take more territory than you originally wanted, then you can give some back, and Putin can say to the russian people,

"In Our Victory, we have made a fair compromise to facilitate peacemaking, as our honorable and victorious special military operation has achieved its goal of 'de-nazifying' the sovereign state ruled by a jewish guy"

my money says that russia ends up getting to keep donbas and their land bridge to crimea

The strikes on poland today will end up being played off as "munitions that failed to hit their target which was military targets near poland"

but in reality its a message to poland saying: Are you really sure you want to build up your army along the border like you are doing? Poland has like 1500 tanks and thousands of troops sitting on the border like a chained up rabid dog.

ahh the beautiful waltz of war, I can hear tchaikovsky on the phonograph in moscow

Reiwa
11-15-2022, 07:31 PM

Cool, cool. So the media pieces I see about Russia planning a winter offensive are BS?

Just trying to get it straight with you.

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 07:32 PM
if you know you're going to have to concede eventually, you might take more territory than you originally wanted, then you can give some back, and Putin can say to the russian people,

"In Our Victory, we have made a fair compromise to facilitate peacemaking, as our honorable and victorious special military operation has achieved its goal of 'de-nazifying' the sovereign state ruled by a jewish guy"

my money says that russia ends up getting to keep donbas and their land bridge to crimea

Today at G20

Reiwa
11-15-2022, 07:35 PM
Today at G20

It's G19 according to him because Holy Russia didn't show up to be dragged.

cd288
11-15-2022, 07:39 PM
Cool, cool. So the media pieces I see about Russia planning a winter offensive are BS?

Just trying to get it straight with you.

Oh so that’s what you’re moving onto as spin now? Lmao I love watching your attempts it actually is seriously very funny.

The other day it was “we have a really defensible position along the river and they went there on purpose not retreating” and now they retreated again so you have to make up some other spin lol

Reiwa
11-15-2022, 07:41 PM
Oh so that’s what you’re moving onto as spin now? Lmao I love watching your attempts it actually is seriously very funny.

The other day it was “we have a really defensible position along the river and they went there on purpose not retreating” and now they retreated again so you have to make up some other spin lol

I haven't read that news article, I'm just riffing off the dumb and likely false thing some elf said.

Hope this helps.

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 07:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0uQqnyU.gif

cd288
11-15-2022, 07:43 PM
So nice having jibartik on ignore. Don’t have to scroll past his long ass posts ranting about some delusional thing

Reiwa
11-15-2022, 07:44 PM
So nice having jibartik on ignore. Don’t have to scroll past his long ass posts ranting about some delusional thing

It's a gif with zero text, settle down Beavis.

Jibartik
11-15-2022, 07:45 PM
lol
(lol)

Mblake1981
11-15-2022, 08:18 PM
VZqQYHUHgQ4

MFW: watching 90's era History channel or Beavis and Butthead.

https://i.imgur.com/msjjbD3.png