PDA

View Full Version : No need for camps or death squads or secret police.

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Not when cardiac arrest (https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/11/01/entertainment/julie-powell-obit/index.html) does just fine.

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 07:22 PM
BUt WAS SHE VACCINATED THO???

Or was it that she ate too much and moved too little?

Or both

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 07:25 PM
BUt WAS SHE VACCINATED THO???

Or was it that she ate too much and moved too little?

Or both

Jabbies? I'm curious too. She doesn't at all look horrible for a well off privileged woman with deep connections to the elites. It likely wasn't related to her minor level of obesity.

Maybe she went home instead of staying for the satanic rite at a big party and that was the last time she negged her benefactors.

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 07:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eZeyIzx.png

l0053g0053
11-02-2022, 07:37 PM
(CNN)Julie Powell, a bestselling author who chronicled her efforts to prepare every recipe in Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking," which later inspired the movie "Julie & Julia," died Oct. 26 at her home in New York. She was 49.

You know she was pounding Foie gras by the bucketfull. Probably had a whole rookery of obese birds, force feeding them through tubes. Sniffing her farts all day as she grunts and groans on the toilet, splashing bidet water all over herself and the walls........

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/427/474/4cc.jpg

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 07:38 PM
Jabbies? I'm curious too. She doesn't at all look horrible for a well off privileged woman with deep connections to the elites. It likely wasn't related to her minor level of obesity.

Maybe she went home instead of staying for the satanic rite at a big party and that was the last time she negged her benefactors.

Yeah not obese at all but looked like a sedentary foodie/cook

But her face matches her age so no obvious hard drug use. I’m just spitballing ideas of things that tax the heart. Might have been a medication interaction

l0053g0053
11-02-2022, 07:47 PM

But her face matches her age so no obvious hard drug use. I’m just spitballing ideas of things that tax the heart. Might have been a medication interaction

Julie Powell
@licjulie
I'm a horrible person. I try to be good, but I am lazy and cold and an addict.

If you look at her photos over the years, she is a yo-yo dieter, so probably has intense periods of BINGE/PURGE. Coupled with alcoholism and fatty/sugar diet. Doesn't bode well for liver/heart.

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 08:28 PM
I hear u on the binge purge thing

That'll probably be the final nail in my coffin lid.

Don't malign French quisine tho!

cd288
11-02-2022, 10:39 PM

There are also other simple explanation. Sometimes people are born with very minor defects, for example with the way a valve operates or something like that. A lot of times these defects are never spotted for someone’s entire life unless there was a heart related issue that caused a doctor to look. Sometimes even a minor defect can cause a sudden heart problem at an older age that can be fatal.

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 10:48 PM
There are also other simple explanation. Sometimes people are born with very minor defects, for example with the way a valve operates or something like that. A lot of times these defects are never spotted for someone’s entire life unless there was a heart related issue that caused a doctor to look. Sometimes even a minor defect can cause a sudden heart problem at an older age that can be fatal.

Yeah, the sudden silent killer. It’s what took out one of my fitness idols, Zyzz

I still have friends to this day who mock Zyzz and say he killed himself knowingly with his use of PED’s and recreational party drugs. But his autopsy showed a heart defect. Maybe to some degree the other stuff contributed, but his friends and especially his brother were taking the same drugs with the same genetics (minus the defect) and are still alive

Not an endorsement for drugs tho

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 10:59 PM
I'm still convinced she was killed and also possibly jabbie did it.

l0053g0053
11-02-2022, 11:10 PM
I'm still convinced she was killed and also possibly jabbie did it.

https://i.insider.com/59c9449c25acc239008b59ac?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Basanos
11-02-2022, 11:17 PM
There are also other simple explanation. Sometimes people are born with very minor defects, for example with the way a valve operates or something like that. A lot of times these defects are never spotted for someone’s entire life unless there was a heart related issue that caused a doctor to look. Sometimes even a minor defect can cause a sudden heart problem at an older age that can be fatal.My cousin has mitral valve prolapse. Back when we were teenagers he was told he'd never live to 30, he's 42 now.

He is convinced he will die instantly if he gets any kind of needle. Has to take benzos just to get vaccines. Not sure if they test his blood, dunno if you can get blood drawn on benzos. Or it won't skew the results idk the chemistry.

cd288
11-02-2022, 11:53 PM
My cousin has mitral valve prolapse. Back when we were teenagers he was told he'd never live to 30, he's 42 now.

He is convinced he will die instantly if he gets any kind of needle. Has to take benzos just to get vaccines. Not sure if they test his blood, dunno if you can get blood drawn on benzos. Or it won't skew the results idk the chemistry.

Out of curiosity why would any type of needle cause that

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:13 AM
remember 10 years ago when all the celebs just died for no reason?

lol I DONT

hahah nice job establishment losers lol

Toxigen
11-03-2022, 02:41 AM
wheres that video of all the vaxxed news anchors / speakers / comedians / athletes just collapsing out of nowhere

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:53 AM
I always hated it when mine, or my friends favorite athlete just keeled over in the middle of the field.

Used to talk about it all the time back then too.

https://i.imgur.com/LURYRxd.gif

magnetaress
11-03-2022, 03:16 AM
ya random cool ppl dying is not normal

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 03:21 AM
lol libtard vice does piece about how there is a long history of corruption between the maphia (a very deep and secret thousand yera old orginization) and the freemasons (a very deep and secret thousand year old orginization) but says qanon is conspiracy theory.

Yeah the libtards are right: DePape wasnt mentally ill at all.

3SPaDhw4PIQ

Jimjam
11-03-2022, 04:05 AM
I always hated it when mine, or my friends favorite athlete just keeled over in the middle of the field.

Used to talk about it all the time back then too.

https://i.imgur.com/LURYRxd.gif

I remember it happening a lot to pro footballers (soccer to you yanks) back in classic eq era.

Tommy Lee Cooper died on stage.

It’s just being reported on more cos it is exciting and fun to link to pricks.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 06:06 AM
Out of curiosity why would any type of needle cause thatIt isn't a rational fear imo but he'll pass out if he has to get a shot. He tried watching videos to normalize it in his head but he said that made it worse.

Last I heard he was waiting for a nasal spray version of the covid vaccine idk if that ever got invented.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/terrified-of-needles-that-can-affect-your-health-2021042722470

magnetaress
11-03-2022, 10:16 AM
when i was starving myself any change in heart/rate blood/pressure would make me feint, i couldn't get the needle even tho i wasn't severly underweight or nothing.

Toxigen
11-03-2022, 10:18 AM
imagine being that much of a pussy

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 10:42 AM
It’s just being reported on more cos it is exciting and fun to link to pricks.

There has to be a term for this effect. Apparent bias? Data mirage? St Jobs' Fire?

I would like to know a thing.

e: Fata MAGA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage))

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:26 AM
I remember it happening a lot to pro footballers (soccer to you yanks) back in classic eq era..

Hate to break it to you but all those people you saw falling down on the soccer field were just europeans being dramatic crybaby liars like all of them are.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:28 AM
There has to be a term for this effect. Apparent bias? Data mirage? St Jobs' Fire?

I would like to know a thing.

e: Fata MAGA

No retard democrat trying to use specious reasioning is the definition.

1 in 40 years vs 100,000 actors, poets, painters, athletes, and random people dying in 2

Go ahead find me more.

Aint nobody ever mention SADS befire gtfo

Jimjam
11-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Hate to break it to you but all those people you saw falling down on the soccer field were just europeans being dramatic crybaby liars like all of them are.

That got a good chuckle out of me!

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Could covid cause more heart attacks in young adults?

"NO THATS MAGA BULLSHIT NEVER TRUMP NEVER NEVER TRUMP NEVER!"

f i hate the establishment

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:34 AM
That got a good chuckle out of me!

:o

magnetaress
11-03-2022, 11:54 AM
imagine being that much of a pussy

it sucks cuz ur all like badass and never had a problem with it and where like jabmeeee all over plz i gott so much blood all i doo is eat raw red meaet all day watch me flex this fist i've done this over 9000 times!!! and then suddenly it happens ur on the floor with 5 paramedics standing over top of u and u don't know who u are or where the fuck u are until ppl remind u of the life u where just living and that other life seems like a distant reality

shit gets real wierd and stays weird

and then ur like 'awww heuk needles'

also lol heck u and ur life or job or anything no one takes responsability for that shit

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 12:00 PM
and u don't know who u are

that sounds fun though. imagine playing everquest for the first time again.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:01 PM
You mean like if it was the game of life?

magnetaress
11-05-2022, 09:39 AM

Yes lol.

You mean like if it was the game of life?

Conciousness is all shared and running on multiple threads. Very possible and that is exactly what it felt like. Most of the time we are heavily partitioned off. Butt sometimes we glitch r through the walls. Some ppl may call it schizophrenia... and I suppose it is a pathology butt it's also neat when like a gnome u can control when it happens.

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Funny thing about life is we are either bugs on shit or a conscious hive mind super computer that created a universe

:o

magnetaress
11-05-2022, 01:44 PM
both

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:51 PM
primordial soup... for robots :(

Kaveh
11-05-2022, 10:14 PM

I’m building kelethin as a utopian community in alaska

It’s going to function as a harem

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 10:24 PM
This is the type of delusional behavior that enables an authoritarian state.

https://i.imgur.com/KGG7QEg.png

unsunghero
11-05-2022, 11:34 PM

Take just enough of the medication Versed that won’t kill you outright, and sign up for as many rounds of electroconvulsive therapy as you can take, and I bet you could mind wipe a shitload of memories

unsunghero
11-05-2022, 11:39 PM
This is the type of delusional behavior that enables an authoritarian state.

I vote for armed election workers

Assuming the same terrible ratio (resulting in firings) of police to protestors on Jan 6, best give them AR’s as well

Jibartik
11-06-2022, 12:53 AM
I vote for ED-209's
-americans in 2022

lol

magnetaress
11-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Page Delta-2 Peacebringer

unsunghero
11-06-2022, 01:04 PM
https://s4.gifyu.com/images/2DF6E706-F1D0-4598-9A35-8E7540277C07.gif (https://gifyu.com/image/SE4y7)

magnetaress
11-06-2022, 01:12 PM
wait giphy is working here now?

Reiwa
11-06-2022, 01:14 PM
wait giphy is working here now?

Tons of sites are. I think it happened when they fixed the slowness months ago.

magnetaress
11-06-2022, 01:15 PM
neat

i promise not to abuse it and get u all shut down again

Jibartik
11-06-2022, 05:29 PM
Will truth social and rumble??? some real fuckn wierd shit on those sites lol

unsunghero
11-07-2022, 10:12 PM
My co-worker and I were covid exposed twice in the same two weeks, having to go and (pay nowadays) to get tested. Both of us were praying we came back positive to get that week+ paid off work

But no such luck. SNL couldn’t have ran this commercial years ago but I’ve personally felt this way about catching covid the entire time (just talking about me here though, not you fucks catching it)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtH43VmvJI

magnetaress
11-07-2022, 10:24 PM
My co-worker and I were covid exposed twice in the same two weeks, having to go and (pay nowadays) to get tested. Both of us were praying we came back positive to get that week+ paid off work

But no such luck. SNL couldn’t have ran this commercial years ago but I’ve personally felt this way about catching covid the entire time (just talking about me here though, not you fucks catching it)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtH43VmvJI

Perfect.

Butt yeah I almost died. Despite vaxes and a milder case years b4. That shit was nasty. Still not sure if alive or dead tbh. Slurred speech and memory problems. I still get that. Sometimes I just blank out completely. Takes like a full min 30 to realize I'm just standing there and like a full minute to figure out what I was trying to do.