Basanos
10-31-2022, 07:28 PM
another terrible Castle thread

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 08:03 PM
Mises caucus go durrrr

Castle2.0
11-03-2022, 09:27 AM
May be deported. Sad to see so many people getting murdered, assaulted and robbed by illegal immigrants or no-bail criminals.

Even NYT is starting to admit Zeldin has a chance in NY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/31/opinion/lee-zeldin-kathy-hochul-governor.html

Welcome to my ignore list Basanos. If you're going to be wrong, at least be entertaining or sound intelligent. Absolute waste of space on the computer screen. Bye ;)

Castle2.0
11-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Another one... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suspect-arizona-candidate-katie-hobbs-campaign-burglary-illegal-immigrant-wanted-ice-report

This time an illegal immigrant wanted by ICE robbed a Dem's campaign office... The irony.

unsunghero
11-03-2022, 11:28 AM
Illegal is legitimately crazy - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is borderline homeless and a complete drain on the economy - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is aggressive and doing hard drugs - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is also white - “hmmm”

Illegal also identified as radicalized GOP & attacked Dem politicians - “OK now deport him”

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:40 AM
Welcome to my ignore list Basanos. If you're going to be wrong, at least be entertaining or sound intelligent. Absolute waste of space on the computer screen. Bye ;)You're welcome

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:44 AM
David DaPape was an illegal immigrant with mental problems and needed care but got nothing so he lashed out at the party that promised him help.

unsunghero
11-03-2022, 11:46 AM
David DaPape was an illegal immigrant with mental problems and needed care but got nothing so he lashed out at the party that promised him help.

Antipsychotics don’t work, psychiatrists won’t even prescribe them, if someone’s UA comes back dirty

So unless that “help” was being committed against his will into a detained drug rehab (these don’t exist) there is no help that will help him. This is also why we have so many homeless drug addicts

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 11:49 AM
Illegal is legitimately crazy - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is borderline homeless and a complete drain on the economy - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is aggressive and doing hard drugs - “nahhh keep him”

Illegal is also white - “hmmm”

Illegal also identified as radicalized GOP & attacked Dem politicians - “OK now deport him”

A lot of the time they lack jurisdiction to prosecute foreigners.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:50 AM
The left hates republicans so bad

that if a republican says we need to help the mentally ill

the left says "NO"

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:52 AM
The left hates republicans so bad

that if a republican says we need to help the mentally ill

the left says "NO"(this is because democrats aren't the left)

unsunghero
11-03-2022, 11:54 AM
The reason we have so many homeless drug addicts in this country is that politicians think that the mental health system can somehow just work around the fact that the people are continuing to poison their brain daily with a chemical that is probably 50% meth and 50% motor oil and cat piss

“War on drugz was lost so let’s just give up”

Basanos
11-03-2022, 12:00 PM
I always thought it was mainly because politicians tend to be wealthy, and thus have the ability to sequester themselves away from everyday problems like homeless nuts on the street

That force creates a lot of problems. Again, a litmus test for a politician should be like "how much is a gallon of milk?" or "do you have to buy something to use the restroom at a Waffle House?"

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:02 PM
(this is because democrats aren't the left)

Oh you're right wing? I always said you were an authoritarian.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Oh you're right wing? I always said you were an authoritarian.

Changing your position every 2 seconds is cheating.

unsunghero
11-03-2022, 12:04 PM
I always thought it was mainly because politicians tend to be wealthy, and thus have the ability to sequester themselves away from everyday problems like homeless nuts on the street

That force creates a lot of problems. Again, a litmus test for a politician should be like "how much is a gallon of milk?" or "do you have to buy something to use the restroom at a Waffle House?"

Politicians are detached but even the mental health system is so forgiving for drug use because they have no other choice

The entire system adopts an approach of “we wish you wouldn’t poison your brain every day with hard drugs but we’ll do our best to respond to your psychotic breaks from reality as a result….and maybe one day if you ever decide to quit before you die, we’ll try to help you recover from the damage”

The fact a person can attend their own counseling appointment shit-faced drunk I still find astonishing

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:07 PM
Changing your position every 2 seconds is cheating.

Thats what hes doing he says he hates conservatives, supports democrats, then when you call democrats out for being conservative he says, "I Know"

like wtf

if the GOP voters are conservatives

the DNC voters are authoritarian conservatives

Basanos
11-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Oh, you're resorting to putting words in my mouth now

I should probably just cease interacting with you altogether if you're gonna just make shit up so brazenly

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:05 PM
(this is because democrats aren't the left)

when you call democrats out for being conservative he says, "I Know"

Oh, you're resorting to putting words in my mouth now

I should probably just cease interacting with you altogether if you're gonna just make shit up so brazenly

it's all right there 1 2 3

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Patrece
11-05-2022, 09:50 AM
May be deported. Sad to see so many people getting murdered, assaulted and robbed by illegal immigrants or no-bail criminals.

Even NYT is starting to admit Zeldin has a chance in NY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/31/opinion/lee-zeldin-kathy-hochul-governor.html

Welcome to my ignore list Basanos. If you're going to be wrong, at least be entertaining or sound intelligent. Absolute waste of space on the computer screen. Bye ;)

Basanos is a mongo tard

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Imagine actually believing a nudist hippy with rainbow and BLM flags all over his house in San Francisco was MAGA

Pure comedy

Dems are pure narrative. Completely devoid of facts and their brainwashed cult followers buy it every time without question

Castle2.0
11-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Basanos is a mongo tard

Yep. Missed half this thread bc he's on ignore. Bliss =)

magnetaress
11-05-2022, 12:29 PM
if this thread is a revelation 2 u seek help

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Imagine actually believing a nudist hippy with rainbow and BLM flags all over his house in San Francisco was MAGA

Pure comedy

Dems are pure narrative. Completely devoid of facts and their brainwashed cult followers buy it every time without question

Oof well that just broke you entire deranged alt right theory.

Paul Pelosi Attack: David DePape’s Neighbors Say He Was ‘Too Quiet,’ Right-Wing, Lived in This Garage (https://sfstandard.com/criminal-justice/paul-pelosi-attack-david-depapes-neighbors-say-he-was-too-quiet-right-wing-lived-in-this-garage/)

Try harder Elizondo.

Your fakenews flail is showing.

And the minute you saw the the thread was by Castle 2.0 you know the opposite is true. The guy fails on everything... crypto -> to whether Twitter will be bought by Elon.

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:16 PM
I love when dems try to make maga seem bad by being inclusive.

If he wasnt a libtard he wouldnt have used a hammer.

Sorry nudists are not allowed at the golf course or the gun range.

hobart
11-05-2022, 05:20 PM

Opposite sides of the same horseshoe. Both ends closer to each other than they are to middle.

Twitter woke communism vs. populist jingoistic every-man speech. They're not always that different. Both are the antithesis of real republican values in that they blame others for their problems.

A good chunk of Bernie tankies either abstained or voted Trump in 2016 -- enough to give him the victory.

You're an unreachable retard, but Democrats and the still-influenceable illiberal left should let that sink in a minute. But they won't.

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Oof well that just broke you entire deranged alt right theory.

Paul Pelosi Attack: David DePape’s Neighbors Say He Was ‘Too Quiet,’ Right-Wing, Lived in This Garage (https://sfstandard.com/criminal-justice/paul-pelosi-attack-david-depapes-neighbors-say-he-was-too-quiet-right-wing-lived-in-this-garage/)

Try harder Elizondo.

Your fakenews flail is showing.

And the minute you saw the the thread was by Castle 2.0 you know the opposite is true. The guy fails on everything... crypto -> to whether Twitter will be bought by Elon.

lol Sad and Dishonest Botten peddling laughably blatant lies nobody believes

"His name is David, he is a friend"

Sad Botten lost in filthy dem narratives and it has created a psychosis. Poor sad Botten so brainwashed and deranged.

I love when dems try to make maga seem bad by being inclusive.

If he wasnt a libtard he wouldnt have used a hammer.

Sorry nudists are not allowed at the golf course or the gun range.

Yea like a nudest MAGA existed in SF and BLM hardcore pride flag wavers would let him live there

Give me a break. This entire attempt at a phony narrative october surprise is pure cringe. Only idiots like Botten really believe it