PDA

View Full Version : Haxxed only please

Mblake1981
10-30-2022, 04:18 PM
Vaxxed people made a thread for unvaxxed people. This thread is for unvaxxed to talk about that.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions.

1. Are you truly unvaxxed and did you face a form of social persecution?

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

Reiwa
10-30-2022, 04:21 PM
Frankly I despise those who are 1% more or less mutated than I.

Basanos
10-30-2022, 04:32 PM
No and yes

Jibartik
10-30-2022, 05:18 PM
I dont know if I am supposed to post in this thread or not.

Trexller
10-30-2022, 05:45 PM
Vaxxed people made a thread for unvaxxed people. This thread is for unvaxxed to talk about that.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions.

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

im good

everyone else who got the jab feels like a sheer and utter fool tho

Basanos
10-30-2022, 05:48 PM
idk I feel fine, i've had a gazillion jabs and i'm gonna get more

hell i've lost twenty pounds, but i mainly attribute that to cessation of drinking

Kaveh
10-30-2022, 08:23 PM
Mad redneck the thread

magnetaress
10-30-2022, 09:06 PM
I'm a vaxxine Virgin as of this moment. I signed a virginity contract with Jesus.

Ooloo
10-31-2022, 09:31 AM
I'm not vaxxed. I didn't face any social persecution because I just lie and tell people I am so they don't scold me.

I *did* get a flu shot, because they have been around for decades and have been shown to be safe and (somewhat) effective at preventing flu transmission\contraction. Unlike the covid vaccines, which are brand new and were barely understood before being deployed on the general populace, in what is essentially a mass clinical trial.

That being said, we do have a *bit* of data on them now, and the demographic that is most at risk of serious cardiac related side effects (young healthy people, especially young males) from the vaccine is precisely the same demographic who is *least* at risk of serious illness from covid itself. Given that reality, broadly recommending that EVERYONE get these things with barely a year of hard data on the books is medical malpractice imo, not to mention logically retarded.

It would have been considered "misinformation" to criticize the practice of lobotomy not even half a century ago. You would have been deemed a conspiracy theorist for suggesting there's a problem with mercury amalgam fillings. Fast forward ten years and it's accepted science, which is why mercury amalgam is essentially never used anymore. Medicine, and science, can be and often are wrong- because simple consensus at any given time is not the only thing that matters.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 09:39 AM
What if you go to a concert that requires proof of vaxx or something? They checked them when I went and saw John Mulaney earlier this year. You got a fake?

Can't imagine it would be too tough to fake, especially when the person checking it doesn't really care either way

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 09:42 AM
I'm not vaxxed. I didn't face any social persecution because I just lie and tell people I am so they don't scold me.

I *did* get a flu shot, because they have been around for decades and have been shown to be safe and (somewhat) effective at preventing flu transmission\contraction. Unlike the covid vaccines, which are brand new and were barely understood before being deployed on the general populace, in what is essentially a mass clinical trial.

That being said, we do have a *bit* of data on them now, and the demographic that is most at risk of serious cardiac related side effects (young healthy people, especially young males) from the vaccine is precisely the same demographic who is *least* at risk of serious illness from covid itself. Given that reality, broadly recommending that EVERYONE get these things with barely a year of hard data on the books is medical malpractice imo, not to mention logically retarded.

It would have been considered "misinformation" to criticize the practice of lobotomy not even half a century ago. You would have been deemed a conspiracy theorist for suggesting there's a problem with mercury amalgam fillings. Fast forward ten years and it's accepted science, which is why mercury amalgam is essentially never used anymore. Medicine, and science, can be and often are wrong- because simple consensus at any given time is not the only thing that matters.

Can still be a conspiracy theorist even if you happen to be right.

Homesteaded
10-31-2022, 10:02 AM
Did they really close an Off-Topic thread because it's a lot of trolling? lol...

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:15 AM
They had to hide the bodies of Teai and Alphys in the ashes of the burned down house. They locked the doors. Shot the dogs, and stopped the discourse, because, obviously, it was too close for comfort.

This is a great reminder when people in power act accordingly. They are all compromised and working with an agenda.

The banal will continue as always, and they hope you will all forget the brave soldiers who gave their elf lives to tell you the truth.

I hold their ashes in my hands, it makes a wet paste when mixed with my tears for the fallen.

F

Sept. 15, 2022, at 6:57 a.m. THURSDAY, Sept. 15, 2022 (HealthDay News) – The end of the COVID-19 pandemic is in sight, the leader of the World Health Organization declared Wednesday, with deaths at their lowest level worldwide since the new coronavirus first began to spread in March 2020

https://i.ibb.co/2kkbKSN/cooper-house.jpg (https://ibb.co/fxxc09v)

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:26 AM

Do you also not take various medications, such as Advil and antibiotics, because you could technically have a severe reaction to them?

Duik
10-31-2022, 11:27 AM
IT'S A FUCKEN CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!
THEY BURIED THE BODIES UNDER THE PIZZA SHOP NEXT TO THE BABY CORPSES.
RIP ALPHYS &TEAI.
ONE NAME HAS TOO MANY CONSONANTS, THE OTHER HAS ALTOGETHER TO MANY VOWELS. ANOTHER CONSPIRACY RIGHT THERE. FUCK YEAH. CAPSLOCK4EVA

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:28 AM
Side note, OP I would be careful reopening a thread like this after staff literally just locked the other one

Duik
10-31-2022, 11:30 AM
It'll be another Trollocaust.

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:33 AM
IT'S A FUCKEN CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!
THEY BURIED THE BODIES UNDER THE PIZZA SHOP NEXT TO THE BABY CORPSES.
RIP ALPHYS &TEAI.
ONE NAME HAS TOO MANY CONSONANTS, THE OTHER HAS ALTOGETHER TO MANY VOWELS. ANOTHER CONSPIRACY RIGHT THERE. FUCK YEAH. CAPSLOCK4EVA

Say their names!

https://i.ibb.co/3r4VpqN/corrupt-p99.jpg (https://ibb.co/bWQYsZB)

Duik
10-31-2022, 11:35 AM
DUMB AND DUMBER!
TWEEDLE DUM AND TWEEDLE DUMMER!

Botten
10-31-2022, 11:37 AM
They had to hide the bodies of Teai and Alphys in the ashes

Why are you declaring yourself a Pheonix?

Because it was already well established you (l0053g0053) were those posters. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3523964&postcount=1981)

And the mod already said this antivax garbage doesn't belong here. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3527076&postcount=2465)

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:40 AM
Say their names!

https://i.ibb.co/3r4VpqN/corrupt-p99.jpg (https://ibb.co/bWQYsZB)

Oh hey look it's Encroaching Death with a new account after being banned!

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:48 AM
Why are you declaring yourself a Pheonix?

Because it was already well established you (l0053g0053) were those posters. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3523964&postcount=1981)

And the mod already said this antivax garbage doesn't belong here. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3527076&postcount=2465)

They just did not like the way you were being so insulting. You have changed your avatar several times in personal attacks against me, and started stalking me in game.

Your behavior is the red flag that ruined the beautiful library of information myself, and people before me helped to cultivate.

https://i.ibb.co/2kkbKSN/cooper-house.jpg (https://ibb.co/fxxc09v)

RIP please join hands and celebrate the lives of the special Elves and the lives they touched. I will start with a simple prayer.

"Bless the vaxxed, and their writhing hearts, it is not their fault, they smell like farts "

Toxigen
10-31-2022, 11:57 AM
yall playin with fire

Botten
10-31-2022, 11:59 AM
They just did not like the way you were being so insulting....

l0053g0053 you got caught pedaling misinformation more than once. Sorry you got banned in your different forms Trolling the forums.

The verdict is still out if you have been on these forums for a while and in one of your many IP changes you were Teppler. Using the same picture hosting site, claiming you identified as jewish and CAPs cool posting.

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 12:03 PM
l0053g0053 you got caught pedaling misinformation more than once. Sorry you got banned in your different forms Trolling the forums.

The verdict is still out if you have been on these forums for a while and in one of your many IP changes you were Teppler. Using the same picture hosting site, claiming you identified as jewish and CAPs cool posting.

I am going to purge myself of your negatrons and just ignore you. You are taking another thread off topic with your perverted desire to be watched. I do not know why you keep bringing up jewish people, or who Teppler is.

If you want to continue this discussion, please make a thread in RnF as the moderator suggested.

I am just going to stick to the thread topic, and discuss being unvaccinated and the vitriol I have experienced.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 12:05 PM
Side note, OP I would be careful reopening a thread like this after staff literally just locked the other oneTechnically, this one was started before the other was locked. Though I am sure that antivax doofus will pollute some other thread or this one until he's re-sacked. It's just a matter of time until the threats and death wishes resume.

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 12:11 PM

I had to file for religious exemption for my job. I was able to get it, and a lot of people were very pissed off at me because of this.

They asked me to wear a mask when everyone else was not required to, and I just told them " No "

I was threatened with my job, and I told them I would never quit, and they would have to fire me, and I would pursue a lawsuit if that happened.

They never talked to me again, though I was truly a pariah at that point and everyone hated my guts for a year straight.

The last few months its like nothing happened at all, they completely forgot what happened.

It hurt a lot, because I had to budget and plan if I was going to lose my job, thankfully it never happened. Its really weird how everyone just forgot and its business as usual now.

Mblake1981
10-31-2022, 12:18 PM
Technically, this one was started before the other was locked.

https://i.imgur.com/O8MFqrQ.jpg

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 12:42 PM
yall playin with fire

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 09:04 PM
So uhm. Shanghai Disney quarantine. Based or trebbled?

cd288
10-31-2022, 09:58 PM
I had to file for religious exemption for my job. I was able to get it, and a lot of people were very pissed off at me because of this.

They asked me to wear a mask when everyone else was not required to, and I just told them " No "

I was threatened with my job, and I told them I would never quit, and they would have to fire me, and I would pursue a lawsuit if that happened.

They never talked to me again, though I was truly a pariah at that point and everyone hated my guts for a year straight.

The last few months its like nothing happened at all, they completely forgot what happened.

It hurt a lot, because I had to budget and plan if I was going to lose my job, thankfully it never happened. Its really weird how everyone just forgot and its business as usual now.

Love when people threaten lawsuits that they wouldn’t actually be able to afford

Basanos
10-31-2022, 10:23 PM
Love when people threaten lawsuits that they wouldn’t actually be able to affordIt's the personification of "nothing bad has happened yet, therefore nothing bad will ever happen"

Plus it makes it harder for people with legit religious exemptions to be taken seriously

Classic sociopath stuff

cd288
10-31-2022, 10:45 PM
It's the personification of "nothing bad has happened yet, therefore nothing bad will ever happen"

Plus it makes it harder for people with legit religious exemptions to be taken seriously

Classic sociopath stuff

Yeah for sure.

It’s also funny because you couldn’t sue a private employer for requiring an unvaccinated person to wear a mask. It breaks not laws and isn’t unconstitutional lol. The judge would laugh the plaintiff out of the court room

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 10:50 PM
Yeah for sure.

It’s also funny because you couldn’t sue a private employer for requiring an unvaccinated person to wear a mask. It breaks not laws and isn’t unconstitutional lol. The judge would laugh the plaintiff out of the court room

IT BREAKS NOT LAWS LOL

Where's your degree Cletus? Holy shit, you two belong together, do me a favor and send me a postcard from your honeymoon.

What an idiot, oh my god. Unconstitutional? IS that a requirement for a lawsuit? LOL WOW. Let me guess, you have never sued anyone before?

Oh my god I am literally eating candy and laughing right now

Basanos
10-31-2022, 10:53 PM
Where are your epidemiology, oncology, and biology degrees, big brain fella?

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 10:54 PM
Where are your epidemiology, oncology, and biology degrees, big brain fella?

I don't associate with crybaby bootlickers, sorry.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 10:55 PM
You walked into that one

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 10:56 PM
You walked into that one

Sorry, I DONT talk to narcs.

unsunghero
10-31-2022, 10:57 PM

It hurt a lot because you allowed it to. I was also required to get the vaxx and wear a mask 100% of the time at work, and I did it without complaint

No one at work ended up hating me, and I didn’t have to plan for going into a different field than healthcare (where everywhere was requiring vaccinations)

On one hand, I admire your principles to take a stand. On the other hand, I was not “hurt” by playing along. At least not yet. You can always possibly have the last laugh on that one if I spontaneously die in the next 10 years

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 10:59 PM
It hurt a lot because you allowed it to. I was also required to get the vaxx and wear a mask 100% of the time at work, and I did it without complaint

No one at work ended up hating me, and I didn’t have to plan for going into a different field than healthcare (where everywhere was requiring vaccinations)

On one hand, I admire your principles to take a stand. On the other hand, I was not “hurt” by playing along. At least not yet. You can always possibly have the last laugh on that one if I spontaneously die in the next 10 years

There is no laughing. Anyone that dies as a result from being forced to take this vaccine is a real tragedy. They hated me because I did not submit, and I also did not quit, I just did my job as always. No one can really do what I do, so firing me was out of the question as well. (almost out of the question)

What hurt me was that you were absolutely, instantaneously supposed to immediately submit to authority, and that just does not work.

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:03 PM
IT BREAKS NOT LAWS LOL

Where's your degree Cletus? Holy shit, you two belong together, do me a favor and send me a postcard from your honeymoon.

What an idiot, oh my god. Unconstitutional? IS that a requirement for a lawsuit? LOL WOW. Let me guess, you have never sued anyone before?

Oh my god I am literally eating candy and laughing right now

Well if you’re suing your PRIVATE employer who has wide latitude to do what they want because they’re asking you to wear a mask at work you’d have to prove that they either 1. Broke a specific law by requiring you to wear a mask OR 2. If there wasn’t a specific law that you could point to then you’d have to try to make some sort of claim that they were discriminating against you in an unconstitutional manner.

Since neither of those things would be true, the lawsuit would get dismissed when the company’s lawyers filed a motion to dismiss.

unsunghero
10-31-2022, 11:05 PM
What hurt me was that you were absolutely, instantaneously supposed to immediately submit to authority, and that just does not work.

I guess that’s the difference in personality, because for me as a non-confrontational person, I tend to pick and choose my battles

I personally became skeptical of the mask’s effectiveness after all this conflicting information was flying around. But while it was uncomfortable, I didn’t see it as degrading or anything

Now, had the mask had spikes on the inside digging into my face, or if the new covid protocol was to wear a butt-plug and ball gag while everyone laughed and threw trash at me, then fuck that rule

So I’ll take a stand against what I see as a loss of dignity or extreme discomfort, I have my limits. You put up with less. Neither is an objectively better or worse way to go through life, just different

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:09 PM
Well if you’re suing your PRIVATE employer who has wide latitude to do what they want because they’re asking you to wear a mask at work you’d have to prove that they either 1. Broke a specific law by requiring you to wear a mask OR 2. If there wasn’t a specific law that you could point to then you’d have to try to make some sort of claim that they were discriminating against you in an unconstitutional manner.

Since neither of those things would be true, the lawsuit would get dismissed when the company’s lawyers filed a motion to dismiss.

1. Not in employee contract = Done, that is all I ever had to cite. Asking me to do anything outside of my contact enters the legal grey area and I already had an attorney on retainer because I ALWAYS KEEP AN ATTORNEY ON RETAINER.

2. Why are you so fucking stupid.

3. I doubt you ever read for fun.

4. Jesus Christ your an idiot

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:12 PM
I guess that’s the difference in personality, because for me as a non-confrontational person, I tend to pick and choose my battles

I personally became skeptical of the mask’s effectiveness after all this conflicting information was flying around. But while it was uncomfortable, I didn’t see it as degrading or anything

Now, had the mask had spikes on the inside digging into my face, or if the new covid protocol was to wear a butt-plug and ball gag while everyone laughed and threw trash at me, then fuck that rule

So I’ll take a stand against what I see as a loss of dignity or extreme discomfort, I have my limits. You put up with less. Neither is an objectively better or worse way to go through life, just different

I took my licks years ago and I just gave all my fucks away, so I really don't have a fuck to give anymore. As soon as something is " required, OR ELSE " I just do not care anymore.

A seatbelt makes sense, " Stop the rapid deceleration of my body, got cha " Though, then you see a high speed chase at 120mph and the guy flies out the drivers side window and is perfectly fine despite the car being a flaming heap of metal. Its all risk assessment. I knew masks were complete bullshit from the start. They are hot, annoying, I like to breath fresh air. So it was never going to work for me.

I am also a die hard constitutionalist, so I enjoy wearing a gun on my hip, and being left the fuck alone. I never want to encounter someone from the government, an employee of the government, or anyone honestly telling me how to live my few years on this planet.

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:14 PM
1. Not in employee contract = Done, that is all I ever had to cite. Asking me to do anything outside of my contact enters the legal grey area and I already had an attorney on retainer because I ALWAYS KEEP AN ATTORNEY ON RETAINER.

2. Why are you so fucking stupid.

3. I doubt you ever read for fun.

4. Jesus Christ your an idiot

Nope wouldn’t hold up in this case because private employers have a wide latitude to impose restrictions in order to ensure health and safety of employees while at work. Doesn’t matter what a contract says (although given your low income level I’m guessing you’re actually an “at will” employee and don’t realize it). Sorry about it

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:17 PM
Nope wouldn’t hold up in this case because private employers have a wide latitude to impose restrictions in order to ensure health and safety of employees while at work. Doesn’t matter what a contract says (although given your low income level I’m guessing you’re actually an “at will” employee and don’t realize it). Sorry about it

Wrong.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 11:19 PM
...so I enjoy... being left the fuck alone. I never want to encounter someoneI have some good news to share

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:19 PM
Wrong.

Lol love when the low IQ low wage paycheck to paycheck right wing fanatic acts like he knows what he’s talking about. Bubs you should start voting democrat you could use the entitlements!

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:21 PM
I have some good news to share

Sorry I do not talk to narcs

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:22 PM
Lol love when the low IQ low wage paycheck to paycheck right wing fanatic acts like he knows what he’s talking about. Bubs you should start voting democrat you could use the entitlements!

:rolleyes:

cd288
10-31-2022, 11:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Lol the snowflake is upset and responding with emojis now

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:25 PM
Lol the snowflake is upset and responding with emojis now

:cool:

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 11:39 PM
I am also a die hard constitutionalist, so I enjoy wearing a gun on my hip, and being left the fuck alone. I never want to encounter someone from the government, an employee of the government, or anyone honestly telling me how to live my few years on this planet.

Nan da? (https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/)

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:40 PM
democrats think they are patriots for wanting to destroy the constitution lol

Basanos
10-31-2022, 11:43 PM
democrats think they are patriots for wanting to destroy the constitution lolhttps://i.imgur.com/NOIChsS.jpeg

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:44 PM
Nan da? (https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/)

"the board of health of a city or town if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit five dollars."

annnnd here is your $5

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 11:49 PM
"the board of health of a city or town if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit five dollars."

annnnd here is your $5

*whispers* The monetary judgment is insubstantial to the Constitutionality of the act

l0053g0053
10-31-2022, 11:52 PM
*whispers* The monetary judgment is insubstantial to the Constitutionality of the act

A living document after all! Technically I am classified as a Naval vessel since I was born on a millitary base so without a captains license you cannot technically order me to do anything!

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 11:53 PM
A living document after all! Technically I am classified as a Naval vessel since I was born on a millitary base so without a captains license you cannot technically order me to do anything!

The monetary amount is irrelevant to the law itself as extant.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now.

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:00 AM
All of my individual human cells all each have their own rights. Wrote that here.

l0053g0053
11-01-2022, 12:05 AM
The monetary amount is irrelevant to the law itself as extant.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now.

A living document! :3

Jacobson also made a surprise appearance in a very different context.
Recall that the Jacobson Court suggested that the statute should not apply
in circumstances where doing so would be inhumane.105

The second group of citations involved abortion. In Roe v. Wade, as
well as a companion case, Jacobson was cited as proof that the Constitution
does not recognize an absolute right to control one’s own body.129

https://digital.sandiego.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3389&context=sdlr

What lessons can be distilled from this history? In most modern cases,
references to Jacobson were perfunctory, often as part of a string of citations,
giving the Court little reason for careful thought about the precedent’s
implications.134 The Supreme Court seems not to have thought of Jacobson
as establishing a special rule for contagious diseases or providing a specific
test for constitutionality.

sorry for deits

III. JACOBSON IN THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
By the beginning of this century, Jacobson was a relatively obscure case
except to specialists in public health.139 The coronavirus pandemic brought
the century-old ruling into the limelight.140 Courts have not been able to
agree, however, on just what the case means for emergency public health
regulations. This dispute has led to circuit splits in cases dealing with
restrictions on abortions and religious gatherings.141 The issues in these
two categories of cases are somewhat different, so they will be discussed
separately below.

page 847 interesting.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 12:07 AM
All of my individual human cells all each have their own rights. Wrote that here.The computing power required simply to count votes on election day will probably take us up a notch on the Kardashev scale

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:09 AM
These rights no longer come innately or from g-d tho. They come from a court which sometimes is compliant especially to the richer dude and also the military industry cuz of a peices of paper which now has super subjective interpretations.

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:09 AM
The computing power required simply to count votes on election day will probably take us up a notch on the Kardashev scale

Well. Actually they all do vote. It's electoral tho.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 12:12 AM
Representative democracy of the human body

Each system sends delegates... I don't know where I am going with this

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 12:14 AM
A living document! :3

https://digital.sandiego.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3389&context=sdlr

sorry for deits

III. JACOBSON IN THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
By the beginning of this century, Jacobson was a relatively obscure case
except to specialists in public health.139 The coronavirus pandemic brought
the century-old ruling into the limelight.140 Courts have not been able to
agree, however, on just what the case means for emergency public health
regulations. This dispute has led to circuit splits in cases dealing with
restrictions on abortions and religious gatherings.141 The issues in these
two categories of cases are somewhat different, so they will be discussed
separately below.

page 847 interesting.

Couple that with the fact they didn't use the Jacobson framework to 'mandate' the Covid vaccines and show me your balls, bro.

They still could have but didn't is the point.

l0053g0053
11-01-2022, 12:17 AM
Couple that with the fact they didn't use the Jacobson framework to 'mandate' the Covid vaccines and show me your balls, bro.

They still could have but didn't is the point.

If they attempted to do that the constitutionality would have a framework to be argued against. Going in all retarded was the best bet. Current supreme court would LOVE To argue that. (in 20 years)

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 12:19 AM
If they attempted to do that the constitutionality would have a framework to be argued against. Going in all retarded was the best bet. Current supreme court would LOVE To argue that. (in 20 years)

Sure, but because they didn't, the ruling stands.

Maybe why?

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Ur brain is a wave. Conciousness doesn't arise from a single point. U exist within a wave. Ppl behave in predictable ways. Those waves can interact and interfere. Shit gets really weird at this point. It's no longer so digital as counting. Your body isn't really yours. Your just along for the ride. You will seee. Eventually a new body will form and it will hear the birds and wolves and crickets and ocean and the new brain will hummm and sing with hormones crying out...

"Muh rights"!!111

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 12:21 AM
Ur brain is a wave. Conciousness doesn't arise from a single point. U exist within a wave. Ppl behave in predictable ways. Those waves can interact and interfere. Shit gets really weird at this point. It's no longer so digital as counting. Your body isn't really yours. Your just along for the ride. You will seee. Eventually a new body will form and it will hear the birds and wolves and crickets and ocean and the new brain will hummm and sing with hormones crying out...

"Muh rights"!!111

You won't crack my egg but maybe you can get the goose. :p

l0053g0053
11-01-2022, 12:23 AM
Sure, but because they didn't, the ruling stands.

Maybe why?

Xanadu 2 : electric boogaloo. I am under the assumption this was all a trial run. To flex and feel for weakness with a decade or so of waiting.

Division of wealth will continue. Some sort of blend of Soylent green with resource scarcity and welfare dependence combined with overpopulation and logans run world of youth worship should be perfect for the next color revolition

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:23 AM
You won't crack my egg but maybe you can get the goose. :p

The paper document is a legit seed #

l0053g0053
11-01-2022, 12:26 AM
Woah! We ain't got much pain
Rolling through space
Interpreting the BRANE
I got to say I'm going to abstain
From shouting out in a transcendental chorus
As I come around again on the TORUS

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 12:28 AM
Xanadu 2 : electric boogaloo. I am under the assumption this was all a trial run. To flex and feel for weakness with a decade or so of waiting.

Division of wealth will continue. Some sort of blend of Soylent green with resource scarcity and welfare dependence combined with overpopulation and logans run world of youth worship should be perfect for the next color revolition

Color revolutions change nothing. We're getting one in about a week. :)

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 12:36 AM
Woah! We ain't got much pain
Rolling through space
Interpreting the BRANE
I got to say I'm going to abstain
From shouting out in a transcendental chorus
As I come around again on the TORUS

Feels gud