PDA

View Full Version : Every Elon Twitter Meme in One Place

Pages : [1] 2

Castle2.0
10-28-2022, 11:31 AM
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1585862018963107840

You are welcome. Post your favorite one here.

Trexller
10-28-2022, 12:04 PM
who the fuck actually uses twitter?

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 12:10 PM
AI robots being trained to kill you. Now.

Reiwa
10-28-2022, 12:18 PM
Memes have words these are just videos.

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 12:20 PM
I dont read or posts or open links only click embeded youtube links.

magnetaress
10-28-2022, 12:51 PM
Cringe

Toxigen
10-28-2022, 01:28 PM
another terrible Castle thread

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 04:52 PM
I can't believe the day after Elon buys twitter, some dude attacks a democrat with a hammer and the memes are what caused him to do it.

Trexller
10-28-2022, 05:39 PM
I can't believe the day after Elon buys twitter, some dude attacks a democrat with a hammer and the memes are what caused him to do it.

it's a false flag.

pelosi's house has better security than fort knox, and some crazed lunatic got past the guards, over the wall, past more guards, past all electronic sensors and made physical contact with an occupant? Yeah get outta here.

paul is fine, they painted some red marks for a photo op, and will now pass more "security laws"

Ooloo
10-28-2022, 08:04 PM
It's weird how for the entire history of the internet prior to twitter's existence, nobody was "in danger" because of anything being said online. Now suddenly the mere prospect of people not being unduly censored is "dangerous"!!!!

I swear modern libs clutch pearls harder than nancy raegan or any puritanical anti-video game, anti-R-rated-movie republican of the 90's ever did.

Gustoo
10-28-2022, 08:09 PM
Did the sale actually go through or is Elon still backing out of it?

Basanos
10-28-2022, 08:09 PM
Dunno what you fellas are so worried about. Elon taking over Twitter is great. Whatever it takes to ruin social media networks. That scam artist is going to run it into the ground.

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 08:16 PM
Elon YE and Trump at Twitter HQ cleaning up the place.

https://i.imgur.com/4mbFOJX.gif

Ooloo
10-28-2022, 08:19 PM
Elon and trump to Twitter HQ cleaning up the place.

https://i.imgur.com/4mbFOJX.gif

A rich populist, a black man, and a working class hero to millions shave the head of an evil billionaire.

Whose side do you wanna be on guys? Cmon now.

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 08:21 PM
A rich populist, a black man, and a working class hero to millions shave the head of an evil billionaire.

Whose side do you wanna be on guys? Cmon now.

:D edited in YE's name.

Basanos
10-28-2022, 08:28 PM

Whose side do you wanna be on guys? Cmon now.I choose the audience members being entertained by the spectacle

And you did not spell "fascist" properly, you spelled it "populist", c'mon you know better than that

Jibartik
10-28-2022, 08:32 PM
I choose the audience members being entertained by the spectacle

-- to attack.

Because you've attacked everyone who would be entertained by that spectacle.

Because your side is fascist, and wont let people enjoy things, so you ban everyone because you're puritan evangelical american 2.0

Like I was just talking to someone about how they wouldn't let their kids watch 80s movies

and im like, BRO that's why i hated church when I was a kid, what the fuck are you talking about?

fascist digital puritans are what the left is now.

puritans = fascist plane and simple.

magnetaress
10-28-2022, 09:17 PM
-- to attack.

Because you've attacked everyone who would be entertained by that spectacle.

Because your side is fascist, and wont let people enjoy things, so you ban everyone because you're puritan evangelical american 2.0

Like I was just talking to someone about how they wouldn't let their kids watch 80s movies

and im like, BRO that's why i hated church when I was a kid, what the fuck are you talking about?

fascist digital puritans are what the left is now.

puritans = fascist plane and simple.

It's even worse...

They're hypocrites. They're amoral. They aren't even trying to read the Bible. They do drugs. Spread disease. And destroy the environment all the while chastising everyone else. Idolatrous. Fund the most oppressive institutions on the planet instead of actively working to solve the "problems" they blame on everyone else. It's worse than basic hypocrisy.

unsunghero
10-29-2022, 10:57 PM

Homesteaded
10-30-2022, 09:55 AM
Removing a sitting president from a social media platform is bad. Objectively.

Kaveh
10-30-2022, 10:33 AM
another terrible Castle thread

magnetaress
10-30-2022, 12:09 PM
plz make a good thread next time castle

Duik
10-30-2022, 06:38 PM
Removing a sitting president from a social media platform is bad. Objectively.

Having a need to consider removing a sitting president from a social media platform is worse. Objectively.
Of course you will say waaa, day just trying to silence him. He just sayin da troof.
If what da orange baby has to say is so important, would not troof social be BOOMING now? I mean its so important and the people, a tremendous number of people want to hear this. Troof social booming? Or did the woke leftist commie media silence that as well?
Go.

Castle2.0
10-30-2022, 10:39 PM
Having a need to consider removing a sitting president from a social media platform is worse. Objectively.
Of course you will say waaa, day just trying to silence him. He just sayin da troof.
If what da orange baby has to say is so important, would not troof social be BOOMING now? I mean its so important and the people, a tremendous number of people want to hear this. Troof social booming? Or did the woke leftist commie media silence that as well?
Go.

Bro, go start your own platform ;)

Jibartik
10-30-2022, 11:10 PM
Conservatives are jerks.

They tell people how to talk.

What to do.

How to think

waitaminuet, how'd that become democrats?

Trexller
10-30-2022, 11:20 PM
Anyone wanna test Elon's new "soft on bans" policy?

https://i.imgur.com/ben56zN.jpeg

Duik
10-31-2022, 09:49 AM
Bro, go start your own platform ;)

Bro, try answering a question for a change. Then ya can (try to) taunt with ya pointless suggestions. Im fine wif my access to socmed. See dat, i made me a word. Important fings find ways of overcoming hurdles, da Great Cheeto Queen just aint got what it takes to overcome it.
Prove me wrong. Bro.

Homesteaded
10-31-2022, 10:12 AM
Go.

Truly remarkable line of thinking.

You don't even consider the alternative, you just swallow whole the idea that he needed to be banned in order to minimize podium thefts.

You prop up some idea that I believe there are zero cases where a sitting president should be off social media. There are cases, there are cases for a lifetime ban, Jan 6th wasn't that.

Duik
10-31-2022, 11:09 AM
Truly remarkable line of thinking.

You don't even consider the alternative, you just swallow whole the idea that he needed to be banned in order to minimize podium thefts.

You prop up some idea that I believe there are zero cases where a sitting president should be off social media. There are cases, there are cases for a lifetime ban, Jan 6th wasn't that.

Sure, called it you'd say waaa they muffled him, bastards!
Wasnt just jan 6 was his whole MO, say something likei heard people are saying, good people tremendous people that something some blah etc.
Still, if the human stain had something good happening that needs to be heard, people a tremendous number of good people would flock to troof social.
This does not appear to be the case.
Fairness of being banned notwithstanding, no one followed him to get the gud oil. Is there a reason for this? You tell me.

Also, was his erection stolen and does he have proof that it was.
This is another reason why banning was an option. It is dangerous having someone say something of questionable veracity being believed because of who he is, not whether its varifiable or not. Agreed? I suspect not. Anywho, continue.

Castle2.0
10-31-2022, 12:57 PM
We'll get a Jan 6 bombshell one day. I am sure that final report will come out one day, we won't miss it because it will be so shocking, and then we will know for sure what we have been told all along: orange man bad.

Any day now.

You guys just wait.

You'll see.

Ooloo
10-31-2022, 01:57 PM
Of course twitter had the "right" to remove trump. People's objection is that the ayatollah of iran meanwhile doesn't get removed.

Hint: He's kind of a bigger jerk than trump.

The unequal application of the "rules" along blatantly obvious political lines is what most sane people, including elon musk evidently, took issue with.

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 02:20 PM
Of course twitter had the "right" to remove trump. People's objection is that the ayatollah of iran meanwhile doesn't get removed.

Hint: He's kind of a bigger jerk than trump.

The unequal application of the "rules" along blatantly obvious political lines is what most sane people, including elon musk evidently, took issue with.

rich guys with nukes dont get removed from twit also ppl who use twit should be in camps (nice ones tho)

Basanos
10-31-2022, 02:20 PM
"And that's why I rush to the defense of every billionaire pedophile who worms out of every legal issue they entangle themselves in"

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 02:22 PM
Since when did they arrest a billionare for jan 6th?

Patrece
10-31-2022, 02:53 PM
Trump gave us a record economy and border enforcement. We are sliding down the clown chute to the worst living nightmare possible if this rigging stuff keeps up.

Elizondo
10-31-2022, 02:58 PM
Trump gave us a record economy and border enforcement. We are sliding down the clown chute to the worst living nightmare possible if this rigging stuff keeps up.

MAGA King greatest prez ever

Great Economy

Cheap Gas

No New Wars

Election Thief Biden gave us new wars, embarrassing defeat in Afghanistan, highest inflation ever, most expensive gas ever and a tanking economy on the brink of collapse within 2 years

Ooloo
10-31-2022, 03:03 PM
Joe "its everybody's fault but mine jack!" Biden is a fantastic president, as long as you don't pay attention to anything he does or says. It's simple!

Basanos
10-31-2022, 03:07 PM
Election Thief BidenStill bitter he beat you at your own game? I probably would be too

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 04:19 PM

Great Economy

Cheap Gas

No New Wars

Election Thief Biden gave us new wars, embarrassing defeat in Afghanistan, highest inflation ever, most expensive gas ever and a tanking economy on the brink of collapse within 2 years

Technically, Presidential election fraud is wholly Constitutional given that states can conduct elections as they please and the new Congress is seated prior to the electoral college certification.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Elizondo
10-31-2022, 04:31 PM
Technically, Presidential election fraud is wholly Constitutional given that states can conduct elections as they please and the new Congress is seated prior to the electoral college certification.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Who has the power the change state election laws

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 04:34 PM
Who has the power the change state election laws

Not the point but does it count as changing it if you choose not to enforce it?

Call it the Obama Doctrine.

Elizondo
10-31-2022, 04:36 PM
Not the point

Sure it is

Otherwise the change wouldn't be legal

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 04:37 PM
Sure it is

Otherwise the change wouldn't be legal

Executive prerogative?

Elizondo
10-31-2022, 04:56 PM
Executive prerogative?

5cDLZqe735k

Kaveh
10-31-2022, 06:35 PM
Joe "its everybody's fault but mine jack!" Biden is a fantastic president, as long as you don't pay attention to anything he does or says. It's simple!

Better than the last guy

Ooloo
10-31-2022, 06:45 PM
Better than the last guy

Haha, no he's literally worse than the last guy in every single possible way that matters.

Joe Biden doesn't post rude tweets about rosie o'donnell or whatever, granted. Got me there.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 06:58 PM
Haha, no he's literally worse than the last guy in every single possible way that matters.

Joe Biden doesn't post rude tweets about rosie o'donnell or whatever, granted. Got me there.Joe Biden is a more effective conservative than Donald Trump, change my mind

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:07 PM
Joe Biden is a more effective conservative than Donald Trump, change my mind

Don't have to because it's extremely true.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 08:15 PM
Don't have to because it's extremely true.That left-right spectrum is really confusing to some people

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:17 PM
That left-right spectrum is really confusing to some people

What a conservative is, is an authoritarian.

What you think an authoritarian is: a guy that lives in a trailer park

What an authoritarian is: Anyone who supports the system that put him there.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 08:34 PM
Haha. Have you spent any time in trailer parks? I have. You still don't understand my angle. Keep trying.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:38 PM
Your angle is you were a democrat, but you didnt care about the patriot act, or the wars, or police...

You just hated authority that was targeted at you.

If you flipped biden and put trump in charge, and his administration and all the people who support him start doing what the left is doing you'd be losing your fucking mind!

You know why I know? Becuase you did between 1990-2012 until obama brainwashed you all to become authoritarian newcons.

Supporting all of the same things, as long as it gets back on the people who used to watch fox news during 1990-2012

The occupy movement and jan 6th, are the same thing.

The same people:

David DePape.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 08:41 PM
One of those things is right

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:42 PM
That you're an authoritarian boot licker?

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:45 PM
The democrat party used the poor people of this country to elect themselves and now expect them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:46 PM
Why is the democrat party made up of two types of people

Anti Trumpers

Super rich people

Basanos
10-31-2022, 08:46 PM
I was eight years old in 1990

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 08:54 PM

Anti Trumpers

Super rich people

Trump was designed for this. Honestly if pete buttigig ran on trumps platform (as a republican) and did basically what Trump did for the most part (and won) dem party would have collapsed. Trump was just the Baptist endorsed version of them * the one party system we got now. Incase hilarious lost.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:54 PM

raised in the belly of the "I hate conservatives and I think that means people who watch fox news but ultra wealthy democrats are angels that walk among us" beast.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 08:56 PM
Trump was designed for this. Honestly if pete buttigig ran on trumps platform (as a republican) and did basically what Trump did for the most part (and won) dem party would have collapsed.

Trump even ran on Bernies platform lol

we all saw through it

but he did

then he started no new wars and drone struck a world leader instead of making kids go fight to the death for him.

#actualagnel

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 08:59 PM
Trump even ran on Bernies platform lol

we all saw through it

but he did

then he started no new wars and drone struck a world leader instead of making kids go fight to the death for him.

#actualagnel

We did get military stall during his 4 years. Ill give him that.

Plus he did a bang up job at the border despite the dems smear campaign considering what he was given to work with.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 09:01 PM
Trump even ran on Bernies platform lolGo ahead and explain how lol

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 09:04 PM
Go ahead and explain how lol

after bernie was thrown under the bus by rich neo nazi authoritarian democrat party elites for not having the correct sexual organs to run for president, trump adopted a bunch of his talking points to try to pull his voters over.

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 09:05 PM
I want an actual Amish guy or orthodox jew as prez.

hobart
10-31-2022, 09:08 PM

Great Economy

Cheap Gas

No New Wars

You're both fucking retards. Very little about current inflation, gas prices, and all your other complaints have anything to do with Biden.

Four years from now when the Trumpster fire is two years into his second term and gas is $9/gal and shipping containers from China cost $80K each -- that will be Joe Biden's fault. And you'll both be making up excuses and gaslighting for Orange Julius because you're both too stupid to realize that cause and effect aren't instant on the geopolitical stage.

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 09:11 PM

Anti Trumpers

Super rich people

There's a good number of anti-Tromp Republicans mostly due to his capping of the SALT deduction at $10k

send post

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 09:12 PM

We xennials are a wicked lot, my 1 year elder. :)

Basanos
10-31-2022, 09:20 PM
after bernie was thrown under the bus by rich neo nazi authoritarian democrat party elites for not having the correct sexual organs to run for president, trump adopted a bunch of his talking points to try to pull his voters over.Which talking points?

We xennials are a wicked lot, my 1 year elder. :)I prefer the term geriatric millenial, thank you. And yes, unsung, I am familiar with A/S/L. Yoga keeps the back problems at bay

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 09:59 PM
I'm older than both of u so listen up.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 10:24 PM
Kaveh is older than all of us, we should listen to him

Elizondo
10-31-2022, 10:29 PM
You're both fucking retards. Very little about current inflation, gas prices, and all your other complaints have anything to do with Biden.

Four years from now when the Trumpster fire is two years into his second term and gas is $9/gal and shipping containers from China cost $80K each -- that will be Joe Biden's fault. And you'll both be making up excuses and gaslighting for Orange Julius because you're both too stupid to realize that cause and effect aren't instant on the geopolitical stage.

Biden's fault 100%

Hope that helps

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 10:35 PM
Kaveh is older than all of us, we should listen to him

Tru. He's pretty much right. I just like to be a brat.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:07 PM
One year after biden is elected the 1% gains 4 trillion in wealth and the 99% lose 10% of theirs.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 11:13 PM
One year after biden is elected the 1% gains 4 trillion in wealth and the 99% lose 10% of theirs.So much for the party of personal responsibility

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:14 PM
Been a registered democrat since before you were alive.

Reiwa
10-31-2022, 11:21 PM
Been a registered democrat since before you were alive.

Are you really that old? You're pretty playful for septuagenarian.

t1TcDHrkQYg

Basanos
10-31-2022, 11:22 PM
Been a registered democrat since before you were alive.You're 58+? Maybe Kaveh isn't the senior poster

Oh well, it changes little

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:25 PM
Im an old soul.

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 11:25 PM
Explains y jib such a bernie

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:32 PM
I been around long enough to know that both sides are not worth fighting for but I will anyway.

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:33 PM
Wait no I wont I want it to collapse into dust and for there to be no future generations at all because they're all the same and the only thing that changes is technology because we're just souless gorillas that need authoritarian leadership.

Thats how old I am.

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 11:33 PM
If I was still able bodied and not on welfare I would def be part of an actual religious commune.

I refuse to inflict that on any actually spiritual grp in my current physical state tho.

Basanos
10-31-2022, 11:34 PM
So, why do you think ol' Donnie chose to run as an R versus a D?

magnetaress
10-31-2022, 11:36 PM
Hillary paid him too. Is y

Jibartik
10-31-2022, 11:39 PM
So, why do you think ol' Donnie chose to run as an R versus a D?

Because he was smart enough to know that the deep state was going to chose their next candidate.

Patrece
11-01-2022, 10:02 AM
Dems rigged their 2016 primary and Bernie went along with it. They bought him yet another summer home.

Basanos
11-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Because he was smart enoughStopped reading here, that's just as absurd as disbelieving in dinosaurs

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Stopped reading here, that's just as absurd as disbelieving in dinosaurs

No such thing as dinosaurs just giant furry birds

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Dems rigged their 2016 primary and Bernie went along with it. They bought him yet another summer home.

He can seek a different party's nomination if he doesn't like it.

G0OP2Hmup-Y

magnetaress
11-01-2022, 11:01 AM
He can seek a different party's nomination if he doesn't like it.

G0OP2Hmup-Y

Should be tho. Also not in uniform dress code Also illegal.

Elizondo
11-01-2022, 12:36 PM
So funny that adults believe giant monsters were real

Those Bone Warriors made out like bandits

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Lol Elon putting in a paywall

Jibartik
11-01-2022, 08:57 PM
Power to the people! Blue for $8/month.

Does this mean I can be p.diddy for 8$ a month?

There will be a secondary tag below the name for someone who is a public figure

Oh dang so the 8$ blue check box means nothing?

lol

Basanos
11-01-2022, 09:44 PM
How do you actually define a public figure? Mike Davis is famous to me but most people have no idea who he is, not even sure if he uses twitter

OH SHIT he died a week ago. That's how famous he was. This is how I found out, this post. Yeesh.

R.I.P. to a modern actual genius

https://www.versobooks.com/books/3752-set-the-night-on-fire

Basanos
11-01-2022, 11:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1K9FG8H.jpeg

Reiwa
11-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Does this mean I can be p.diddy for 8$ a month?

Oh dang so the 8$ blue check box means nothing?

lol

Pay 8 bucks to be auto-doxxed by Elon.

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 02:24 AM
Lol Elon putting in a paywall

honestly this is probably the best form of moderation to get the junk comments out, i would not pay to post here, and definately not on twitter.

Basanos
11-02-2022, 08:26 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PFXp344.jpeg

Ooloo
11-02-2022, 11:38 AM
Haha yeah elon musk, notorious failure of a person, fails again! Now that he's given off subtle indications he isn't completely down with the libs, smear away!

Also hunter biden traffics prostitutes and smokes crack.

Btw the proposed paywall is just for blue check status. You don't have to pay to use twitter.

It's hilarious to me that he hasn't even really done anything at all yet, he just owns it and people are melting down. It'll probably be essentially unchanged, except conservatives won't get banned arbitrarily by some political ideologue 20 year old employee who thinks they're saving the world.

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 11:42 AM
Hopefully we make him king.

LUVGdxYbHUs

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Haha yeah elon musk, notorious failure of a person, fails again! Now that he's given off subtle indications he isn't completely down with the libs, smear away!

Btw the proposed paywall is just for blue check status. You don't have to pay to use twitter.

It's hilarious to me that he hasn't even really done anything at all yet, he just owns it and people are melting down. It'll probably be essentially unchanged, except conservatives won't get banned arbitrarily by some political ideologue 20 year old employee who thinks they're saving the world.

Freedom used to cost 1.05, this inflation is nuts!

Basanos
11-02-2022, 11:51 AM

It's hilarious to me that he hasn't even really done anything at all yet, he just owns it and people are melting down. It'll probably be essentially unchanged, except conservatives won't get banned arbitrarily by some political ideologue 20 year old employee who thinks they're saving the world.He doesn't post here, and I don't know where he lives, but he isn't gonna even see this bootlicking. Incredibly sad thing to post

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 11:51 AM
remember when joe biden gave all the american corperations pubic thanks for making electric cars but not tesla lol

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 12:42 PM

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 12:45 PM

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 12:54 PM

Basanos
11-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Imagine pinning your identity to a man who would throw your mom in a wood chipper for an extra fifty bucks

Talk about bein' cucked yikes

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 02:28 PM
I think we're pinning our idenity on ourselves, laughing at people who have pinned their idenity on complaining about elon musk

unsunghero
11-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Looks like Charlie thinks Elon’s $8/mo verified plan is a pretty dumb idea

I dunno, his reasoning on why seems pretty sound. This is a vid for Rob to have a wank to ;) heavy Elon bashing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUc81kxGs0A

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 03:49 PM
https://i.redd.it/h1c386dd1kx91.png

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Did he or did he not have a secret billionare party at vlad the impailers house?

Jibartik
11-02-2022, 08:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ktZBS7p.png

Basanos
11-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Looks like Charlie thinks Elon’s $8/mo verified plan is a pretty dumb idea

I dunno, his reasoning on why seems pretty sound. This is a vid for Rob to have a wank to ;) heavy Elon bashing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUc81kxGs0AI think it's a great idea because it's a step towards running social media into the ground

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 08:55 PM
This universe was actually predicted in like 1989 in a short scifi story where everyone is logged into augmented reality 24/7 and bombarded with ads, comments, subscriptions, likes etc. Constant notifications. Follows.

I was like naw I wouldn't live that long. We actually did it tho.

I'm sorta proud if ya'll.

Reiwa
11-02-2022, 08:59 PM
This universe was actually predicted in like 1989 in a short scifi story where everyone is logged into augmented reality 24/7 and bombarded with ads, comments, subscriptions, likes etc. Constant notifications. Follows.

I was like naw I wouldn't live that long. We actually did it tho.

I'm sorta proud if ya'll.

I always assumed I'd have died like 10 years ago or by 30 or whatever.

magnetaress
11-02-2022, 09:34 PM
Hey we are lucky? to be alive? At least I'm not in a freezing room without a blanket on a plastic bed on drugs that make me feel like an empty robot shell.

Castle2.0
11-02-2022, 09:49 PM
People complaining about pay-for-blue-check-mark, don't actually use Twitter and see how much spam there is. Imagine YT comment spam... but that's the platform, there isn't a video. lol

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 03:27 AM
it took AOC exactly 24 hours to go full tucker carlson about republican conspiracy to silence her on twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/7cgqMq5.png

Basanos
11-03-2022, 06:02 AM
The right has no ground to stand on when pointing the finger about idiotic conspiracy theories just fyi.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Lol yeah its a big conspiracy

all us registered democrats that call you out are secret agents of a russian trump maphia

Basanos
11-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Trump is a symptom of rot, not the source of rot :)

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 12:08 PM
The rot is the left promised David DaPape help for 20 years and instead took all his money.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 12:58 PM
The left had nothing to do with it, and the left doesn't wield power in America :)

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 01:10 PM
Yeah they've only had the senate and white house for 2 years, while they transfered 2 trillion to the 1% and protected corporations and fired all the healthcare workers and sold more oil than america ever has.

Unless you're finally willing to admit: Donald trump is the left

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Yeah they've only had the senate and white house for 2 years, while they transfered 2 trillion to the 1% and protected corporations and fired all the healthcare workers and sold more oil than america ever has.

Unless you're finally willing to admit: Donald trump is the left

hey ppp was under tromp.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Gosh I wonder why inflation is happening while we had .0% interest rates:

https://i.imgur.com/mNOahQS.png

EIDL rich person bail out: Max Loan Amount $2.0 million 30 years

PPP empty gesture: 2k in checks for 320 million people.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Gosh I wonder why inflation is happening while we had .0% interest rates:

https://i.imgur.com/mNOahQS.png

EIDL rich person bail out: Max Loan Amount $2.0 million 30 years

PPP empty gesture: 2k in checks for 320 million people.

eidl unforgivable (https://coronavirus.house.gov/sites/democrats.coronavirus.house.gov/files/2022.06.14%20SSCC%20Staff%20Report%20Idle%20on%20E IDL%20Fraud.pdf)

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:52 PM
eidl unforgivable (https://coronavirus.house.gov/sites/democrats.coronavirus.house.gov/files/2022.06.14%20SSCC%20Staff%20Report%20Idle%20on%20E IDL%20Fraud.pdf)

Max Loan Amount $2.0 million 30 years

economy: In ruin

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Max Loan Amount $2.0 million 30 years

economy: In ruin

let's see donny tromp try to wriggle his way out of this jam!

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 02:58 PM
let's see donny tromp try to wriggle his way out of this jam!

Yeah, life was so much worse with him in charge. I remember it like it was yesterday and I had money and hope for the future rather than plans to avoid radiation and being drafted into a world war against a bunch of politicians trump was negotiating with regularly.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Yeah, life was so much worse with him in charge. I remember it like it was yesterday and I had money and hope for the future rather than plans to avoid radiation and being drafted into a world war against a bunch of politicians trump was negotiating with regularly.

ok but low interest rates, PPP, and EIDL were all things done by Tromp. Not Biden.

Botten
11-03-2022, 03:28 PM
N-word use on Twitter rises by 500 percent after Elon Musk takeover (https://news.yahoo.com/n-word-twitter-rises-500-133443000.html)

No wonder the Right wing lunatics are using more parroted pictured Twitter posts supporting their hate trains.

Elon has them feeling emboldened.

After Musk's Twitter takeover, an open-source alternative is 'exploding' (https://www.engadget.com/twitter-alternative-mastodon-open-source-021001965.html)

I guess Elon is taking it on the chin and going to lose all that money on twitter.
If smart maybe he will recoup some of the funds if he sells it again.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 03:34 PM
N-word use on Twitter rises by 500 percent after Elon Musk takeover (https://news.yahoo.com/n-word-twitter-rises-500-133443000.html)

No wonder the Right wing lunatics are using more parroted pictured Twitter posts supporting their hate trains.

After Musk's Twitter takeover, an open-source alternative is 'exploding' (https://www.engadget.com/twitter-alternative-mastodon-open-source-021001965.html)

I guess Elon is taking it on the chin and going to lose all that money on twitter.

Percentage increase is useless without providing the nominal.

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 03:45 PM

Only fools believe Elon over paid for Twitter. Only fools think Twitter being run by Elon is bad. Twitter was run by clowns. Sorry your heavily moderated on one side town square is no longer an echo chamber for blue haired screechers to screech.

Botten
11-03-2022, 03:46 PM
Only fools believe Elon over paid for Twitter. Only fools think Twitter being run by Elon is bad. Twitter was run by clowns. Sorry your heavily moderated on one side town square is no longer an echo chamber for blue haired screechers to screech.

Homesteaded you that one?

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 03:48 PM
Here's the claim tweet (https://twitter.com/ncri_io/status/1586007698910646272)

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Yeah great article.

“I can freely express how much I hate n*****s … now, thank you elon,” one anonymous user tweeted, according to The Post

This anonymous is so emboldened to use the N word that they wish to remain anonymous to The Post. Use your brain a little bit man.

Botten
11-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Here's the claim tweet (https://twitter.com/ncri_io/status/1586007698910646272)

Apparently, there is video too.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1586364814309216258

alt right need to be reined in. Silly people like Homesteaded just scream but maahhh freedom to hate!

Keep flailing Homesteaded ;)

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 03:51 PM
Amazing that this still needs to be explained to you.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 03:54 PM
Apparently, there is video too.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1586364814309216258

alt right need to be reined in. Silly people like Homesteaded just scream but maahhh freedom to hate!

Keep flailing Homesteaded ;)

I always assume the ones with the random numbers in the name are bots.

Isn't Mastodon more racist(and crypto...?) than Twitter anyway?

Botten
11-03-2022, 04:00 PM
Amazing that this still needs to be explained to you.

No, does it still need to be explained to your dumbass. Perfect example is the sewage trash they call True social.

Filled with hate speech, death wishes on public figures and manifestos worse than /pol

wake up there is a reason that conservatives are more welcoming to white nationalist groups.

Ooloo
11-03-2022, 04:14 PM
I remember back when twitter didn't exist, which was for the majority of the internet, and nobody cared what anyone said.

Then some asshole invented the term "hate speech" which is another useless elastic term that means different things to different people, yet it's treated as if it's an objective unit of measurement. Then botten comes along, not understanding that distinction and makes innumerable bad posts that I have to read and respond to, which is quite frankly very hateful and oppressive to me personally.

Botten
11-03-2022, 04:18 PM
I remember back when twitter didn't exist, which was for the majority of the internet, and nobody cared what anyone said.

Then some asshole invented the term "hate speech" which is another useless elastic term that means different things to different people, yet it's treated as if it's an objective unit of measurement. Then botten comes along, not understanding that distinction and makes innumerable bad posts that I have to read and respond to, which is quite frankly very hateful and oppressive to me personally.

Baler hates that it has been pointed out that alt right posts like using hate speech.

Ooloo
11-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Well I mean, I think hate speech is good sometimes. For example, I hate pedophiles. I hate murderers. I suppose my dislike of them could be construed as hate speech.

Chortles Snortles
11-03-2022, 04:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VjJIGyD.jpeg

unsunghero
11-03-2022, 04:31 PM
I hate pedophiles.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 05:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VjJIGyD.jpegwtf is that an edited version of a screencap from the classic movie Die Hard With a Vengeance? I understand why one would not post what it really said

That or my memory is getting holes in it again. Been a damn long time since I saw it.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 05:47 PM
Then some asshole invented the term "hate speech" which is another useless elastic term that means different things to different people, yet it's treated as if it's an objective unit of measurement.John Stuart Mill. Maybe. "Classical Liberal" lol.

And anyways, sorry that you keep running in to assholes all day on the internet. Somehow, I've never had to do that. Wonder what the difference between us is.

Have you ever asked yourself why only the conservatives have to tell people on their side not to use literal Nazi language? Or why Nick Fuentes is a conservative? I've seen you do it personally.

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 05:57 PM

Amen.

Botten
11-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Amen.

The Christian zealot advocates for hate speech on a social network. Who would of thought!?

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 06:52 PM
The Christian zealot advocates for hate speech on a social network. Who would of thought!?

Just because you keep saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

No one worth considering is saying dropping the N word toward a person of color as a pejorative is acceptable. Motive matters here. Two gamers calling you an N after you wipe the entire team out in CoD isn't the same as some racist(likely democrat) saying it to a 12 year old boy in Arkansas in 1911. I'm not afraid of words, words have power if we give them power.

Don't give words power, don't feed the trolls.

Basanos
11-03-2022, 06:57 PM
That's why I refer to conservative Christians as Satanists and fascists

Homesteaded
11-03-2022, 07:19 PM
That's why I refer to conservative Christians as Satanists and fascists

Because you're so against hate speech? Or is that not hate speech?

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 07:37 PM
That's why I refer to conservative Christians as Satanists

I think that applied more to the business wing Paul Ryan objectivism types than the current iteration of the party.

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/time_paulryan_20111205_0373.jpg

Botten
11-03-2022, 07:47 PM
...Two gamers calling you an N after you wipe the entire team out in CoD isn't the same as some racist(likely democrat) saying it to a 12 year old boy in Arkansas in 1911. I'm not afraid of words, words have power if we give them power.

The fact you think it is acceptable in any instance speaks volumes.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 08:03 PM
I think that applied more to the business wing Paul Ryan objectivism types than the current iteration of the party.

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/time_paulryan_20111205_0373.jpg

didnt he didle kids what was his crime again? I get him and the weener guy mixed up.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 08:14 PM
didnt he didle kids what was his crime again? I get him and the weener guy mixed up.

That is most wise, but I think he just left on his own.

Kyrie Irving did a hate speech? (https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34942326/nets-suspend-kyrie-irving-least-five-games-pay)

Elizondo
11-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Sad Botten coping and seething so badly that Big Brother no longer owns Blue Bird forums

Pure comedy

Botten
11-03-2022, 11:17 PM
Sad Botten coping and seething so badly that Big Brother no longer owns Blue Bird forums

Pure comedy

I do believe your cave man like speech is getting worse.

Back in the day you tried to use MAGA lingo resembling something seen on 8chan; but ultimately you stopped because you failed so hard at it.

Now your short word phrases seem like a 4 year old that got into his redneck fathers moonshine. I am mean who talks like that? That is straight baby talk.

Just a tip thou Vanguard who use to own the most shares in twitter at least donated following to Republicans this year:

Republican National Cmte $700
National Republican Congressional Cmte $35
Club for Growth Action (R) $1,000
Barrasso, John A (R-WYS1) $3,000
McClain, Lisa (R-MI10) $500

Where Elon Musk has donated nothing this year.

But in 2018 he donate:
$33,900 - Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte (D)
And
$33,900 - Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte (D)

The Irony. Comedy indeed.

Flail more Trumptard :D

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:21 PM
ukraine would be russian right now if it wasnt for the support elon gave ukraine with starlink.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Just a tip thou Vanguard who use to own the most shares in twitter at least donated following to Republicans this year:

But in 2018 he donate:
And

Elon gave a grip to get electric vehicle subsidies enacted?

Botten
11-03-2022, 11:29 PM

Ryan’s crimes go beyond what fits in spreadsheets. After signing off on over $700 billion for the Pentagon (no austerity for that agency), which has never passed an audit, Ryan concluded his speakership with an act of pure villainy. He tucked a provision into this year’s Farm Bill that prevented even a debate on ending U.S. support for the Saudi war in Yemen.

The UN calls that war the greatest humanitarian crisis on the planet. It’s caused over 85,000 children to starve to death. Almost miraculously, after years of inaction, the U.S. Senate just concluded a remarkable bipartisan vote to get the U.S. out of it.

In stymieing that effort with low procedural tricks, Ryan “used the Farm Bill to starve children,” as The American Conservative put it.

No one who isn’t a billionaire — or a bombmaker — will miss him.

A true republican who incidentally butt heads with Trump.

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Ill bet he gets extra portions of baby blood at hillaries androriocream parties for that political sacrifice.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 11:38 PM
over $700 billion for the Pentagon (no austerity for that agency)

Defense is discretionary spending stop damaging my brain.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/styles/original_optimized/public/book_images/2.1.2.1.png

https://i.imgur.com/a6Dq2UE.jpg

Jibartik
11-03-2022, 11:49 PM
Gotta pay for americas perpetual genocide against anti western 3rd worlders somehow.

Reiwa
11-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Gotta pay for americas perpetual genocide against anti western 3rd worlders somehow.

Pretty cheap tho compared to entitlement spending.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:04 AM
If both sides do endless wars and we cant not elect them because the parties control the elections doesn't that mean democracy has failed?

Elizondo
11-04-2022, 12:13 AM
I do believe your cave man like speech is getting worse.

Back in the day you tried to use MAGA lingo resembling something seen on 8chan; but ultimately you stopped because you failed so hard at it.

Now your short word phrases seem like a 4 year old that got into his redneck fathers moonshine. I am mean who talks like that? That is straight baby talk.

But in 2018 he donate:
And

Sad Botten so triggered

lol

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:14 AM
If both sides do endless wars and we cant not elect them because the parties control the elections doesn't that mean democracy has failed?

I'm just saying, if you think military spending is an overwhelmingly large part of the total budget, you might as well vote Republican, because you're dumber than pigshit.

nothing personnel kid

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:16 AM
I'm just saying, if you think military spending is an overwhelmingly huge part of the total budget, you might as well vote Republican, because you're dumber than pigshit.

You could feed people instead of blasting them in 3rd world countries from apaches or arming them to blow each other up.

But you're right, anyone who is anti war should vote for a republican because, well it seems the parties have flipped.

You can tell becuase libs say pig shit because they're inbread hicks now.

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:20 AM
You could feed people instead of blasting them in 3rd world countries from apaches or arming them to blow each other up.

But you're right, anyone who is anti war should vote for a republican because, well it seems the parties have flipped.

You can tell becuase libs say pig shit because they're inbread hicks now.

Post a budget chart and we'll do discourse on why you're wrong and BAD!! VERY BAD!!!

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:23 AM
No, you're right, the only way we can have nice things is if we slaughter children in foreign countries.

Now explain to me why we need more agressive police.

And lick this womans face.

https://i.imgur.com/Vdmgo2D.png

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:28 AM
No, you're right, the only way we can have nice things is if we slaughter children in foreign countries.

Now explain to me why we need more agressive police.

And lick this womans face.

https://i.imgur.com/Vdmgo2D.png

Lawful evil (https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/no-the-federal-budget-is-not-mostly-defense-spending/)

So please, let’s cut the nonsense about a large portion of federal spending going to defense and a small portion going to social programs. The exact opposite is true, and it’s not even close.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:30 AM
who said it was mostly? Stop with strawmen? Pointless.

First of all I know you agree with me.

Second of all fuck the left.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:31 AM
Imagine if we saw jan 6th hearings for police brutality and corruption in the police force.

But naw.

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:32 AM
who said it was mostly? Stop with strawmen? Pointless.

First of all I know you agree with me.

Second of all fuck the left.

over $700 billion for the Pentagon (no austerity for that agency)

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:33 AM
What illuminati vagina did you fall out of to think that's not much money?
(http://archive.boston.com/business/gallery/whatcan700bbuy?pg=2)

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:36 AM
What illuminati vagina did you fall out of to think that's not much money?
(http://archive.boston.com/business/gallery/whatcan700bbuy?pg=2)

Relative amounts. GDP is not revenue of course even if some would like it to be.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:37 AM
The democrats are right.

Toppling the iraq regime was valuble because it provided massive saftey and security for the US

Also the war in afghanastan was a humantarian effort, mostly, becuase it "reminds people not to fuck with us" and we need people on that wall.

If we went around nationbuiding and feeding people, taht would make people want to KILL us so its totally not safe to do that.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a Qanon domestic terrorist.

911 happened because they hate our movies and us, not because we armed and trained and killed and destroyed the country where they all came from.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:39 AM
If a democracy worked, we'd be a humanitarian country not a warrlord one.

But democracy does not work. Or americans are all guilty of murder.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:42 AM
Back on topic: spoiled americans getting what they deserve.

Elon Musk orders Twitter staff to work 84-hour weeks as 75% of employees face being fired (https://radaronline.com/p/elon-musk-twitter-staff-work-84-hour-weeks-75-percent-employees-fired/)

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:43 AM
But democracy does not work. Or americans are all guilty of murder. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Act)

Let them try.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:48 AM
You see the picture of the eagle? That means Nazi.

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 09:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/R7lbqyO.jpeg

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 09:32 AM
You see the picture of the eagle? That means Nazi.

Wouldn't have made any difference if Epstien was housed in the Hague.

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Back on topic: spoiled americans getting what they deserve.

Elon Musk orders Twitter staff to work 84-hour weeks as 75% of employees face being fired (https://radaronline.com/p/elon-musk-twitter-staff-work-84-hour-weeks-75-percent-employees-fired/)

Getting them to quit avoids payouts?

Kaveh
11-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Social programs create dependency. Education and discipline create self sufficiency

Hope this helps

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:13 PM
It's Twitter firing day

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:29 PM
I posted in the wrong thread.

Homesteaded
11-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Great comedy when bad business folk laugh at one of the best businessmen of our time for his business practices.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 12:32 PM
Or environmentalists try to kill the guy that made the electric car a reality.

Homesteaded
11-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Or environmentalists try to kill the guy that made the electric car a reality.

Also good laughs.

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 12:47 PM
They should charge him for murder for all the employees who commit suicide. OD. Go on a crime spree. Malinger constantly in ERs etc.

(I wouldn't, butt they should it would be hilarious af reality TV courtroom drama during the final days)

I'm not saying he's responsible either. Just that it'd be funny as heck.

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Go on a crime spree.

Twitter offices is closed today for safety.

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 12:51 PM
Yeah. Feels bad. People are losing their minds. They should have all just been arrested for precrime.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 01:00 PM
It's like exactly the same as how the conservatives reacted to twitter for the last 5 years, but like if they turned it up to libtard levels.

lol

"This is actually a dagner to my saftey!"

instead of just free speech lol

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Bust out the smores. The ingredients keep pretty well too.

Botten
11-04-2022, 01:25 PM
Great comedy when bad business folk laugh at one of the best businessmen of our time for his business practices.

I am curious how the smart business man is going to get around the WARN act. If he doesn't he is about to lose a lot more than he has already lost.

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 01:27 PM
I am curious how the smart business man is going to get around the WARN act. If he doesn't he is about to lose a lot more than he has already lost.

At first glance it appears filing suit would end up being an own goal.

Botten
11-04-2022, 01:40 PM
At first glance it appears filing suit would end up being an own goal.

for the individual.... not so much in a class action and with a lot more traction.

Toxigen
11-04-2022, 02:18 PM
juicy kanye tweet lol

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 02:42 PM
60 days notice is all that is legally required rly.

This is all by design. Starving colledge debtors will be lining up to fill in the positions at 10% of the old salaries. There'll be a lack of oversight and petty departmental kings plus a nice beefy contract to cloud share every version of of keypress on every device that runs the app to government paid data sniffers btw u signed ur first borns over.

Either way Musk gets a golden parachute or a seat at the table of the biggest Propoganda machine everywhere. Everyone hears the comforting voices of their favorite celebrities and influencers in their heads and dies ignorant and groveling for scraps. Elon literally launches himself into space in a fully automated space yacht that is wired directly into multiple drone slaves which lovingly polish him off while he dreams about saving humanity by giving them the opportunity to work in the mines on mars for nutritionally yeasted nutrient packs flavored *like distant earth berries humans cannot even remember anymore.

Everything is great 👍!

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 06:20 PM
LOL

phizer one of the corporations to pull twitter advertisements

magnetaress
11-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Pfizer is gonna need to rebrand. Get liquidated.

New companies name?

Duik
11-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Jabatime.
Catch phrase. Can't touch this.

Botten
11-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Pfizer is gonna need to rebrand. Get liquidated.

New companies name?

Pfizer has already had to split off to another company once before.

But seriously why do people attack things out to help not hurt them?

Biden wasn't lying tumors from cancer will have soon a lot more options to cure.

It is sad this funding all came about due to Covid but fate is working it's magic to provide miracles.

Elizondo
11-04-2022, 09:54 PM
Pfizer has already had to split off to another company once before.

But seriously why do people attack things out to help not hurt them?

Biden wasn't lying tumors from cancer will have soon a lot more options to cure.

It is sad this funding all came about due to Covid but fate is working it's magic to provide miracles.

QAkQlZgnbUQ

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 09:57 PM
Watch the leftists talk about how great phizer is for pulling advertisments from twitter.

Great to stop telling people to get vaccinated, for the greater good of freedom I guess?

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 10:02 PM
QAkQlZgnbUQ

Full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Botten
11-04-2022, 10:18 PM
QAkQlZgnbUQ

Watched that entire mess only to find that none of those were from 2020 or on.
I told you there is a new logo troll.

Botten
11-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Watch the leftists talk about how great phizer is for pulling advertisments from twitter.

Great to stop telling people to get vaccinated, for the greater good of freedom I guess?

Trump said get vaccinated too. Stop being a hater :)

Elizondo
11-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Watched that entire mess only to find that none of those were from 2020 or on.
I told you there is a new logo troll.

It doesn't matter if none of it was from 2020

Hope that helps

He didn't mandate it and get people fired from their jobs over it

No Amnesty

No Forgiveness

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 10:28 PM

Terminated for the cause.

Botten
11-04-2022, 10:41 PM
It doesn't matter if none of it was from 2020

Hope that helps

No Amnesty

No Forgiveness

And you are parroting the same dumb thing that was already answered.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3521532&postcount=1716

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 10:51 PM

best thing about the vax is trump made it happen, and if he won in 2020 aint no democrat on earth that would have taken it.

Democrats before the election while trump was making the same vax:

September 6, 2020 (https://youtu.be/lT7xBe5Fxgw?t=21): Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.

July 28, 2020: (https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1288610192712704005) Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."

August 6, 2020: (https://grabien.com/getmedia.php?id=1002333&key=18ce8d3a2d997a54ff445badccb28a9e) Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."

September 3, 2020: (https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/status/1301897596047446017) Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"

September 7, 2020: (https://grabien.com/getmedia.php?id=1030015&key=36cf67682af9f7f2b64f127ab4b528da) Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 10:55 PM
best thing about the vax is trump made it happen, and if he won in 2020 aint no democrat on earth that would have taken it.

It's pretty hypocritical of the Democrats to hypothetically commit the same hypocrisy as the Republicans are engaged in in reality.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 11:01 PM
It's pretty hypocritical of the Democrats to hypothetically commit the same hypocrisy as the Republicans are engaged in in reality.

Twitter 2021:

Con: They are silencing me!

dem: Shutup snowflake its their platform!

twitter 2022

Con: LOL burn baby burn!

Dem: He is silencing me!

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 11:09 PM
Twitter 2021:

Con: They are silencing me!

dem: Shutup snowflake its their platform!

twitter 2022

Con: LOL burn baby burn!

Dem: He is silencing me!

Nah, it's his company.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Remember when 2 posts ago you tried to justify the democrat voter/party leaders actions by implying its not wrong to act like conservatives and then remember when I say every day that the parties flipped?

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Remember when 2 posts ago you tried to justify the democrat voter/party leaders actions by implying its not wrong to act like conservatives and then remember when I say every day that the parties flipped?

Unrelated issues, sober up.

Jibartik
11-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Unrelated issues, sober up.

lol denial aint just a river in what used to be a thriving reptilian ruled ancient civilization. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmal3BkjdMQ)

Reiwa
11-04-2022, 11:35 PM
lol denial aint just a river in what used to be a thriving reptilian ruled ancient civilization. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmal3BkjdMQ)

The premise of your comparison is the Tromp Presidency and Twitter bullshit?

Apples and Orange Man, my friend.

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Naw the premise is libs make fun of conservatives for crying about being censored on twitter.

Then tables turn and libs cry about being censored on twitter.

Kaveh
11-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Yeah everyone is a snowflake Jib. It’s amazing how little disagreement anyone can tolerate now

We’re different and we disagree, big whoop

Reiwa
11-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Naw the premise is libs make fun of conservatives for crying about being censored on twitter.

Then tables turn and libs cry about being censored on twitter.

I covered that. Like Rob says, commies aren't Libs.

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 12:11 AM
I covered that. Like Rob says, commies aren't Libs.

IMO there are 4 political groups and people who will go to heaven.

1. the patriots: they dont care who is in charge, they only carea bout the constitution, and 3 branches and not changing them.

2. the americans: the establishment, who thinks they are patriots, but really they are just a 200 million person highschool click, both with their average education level and maturity.

A. The democrats: cooperate bankers and people who like surfing, school, and being chill.

B. republicans: cooperate bankers (same ones) and people who like trucks and jeeps and loud noises.

When I am talking about the people that are crying about twitter now I'm talking about Americans and democrats.

And the ones that they were making fun of for crying about it before are patriots and republicans.

The people who go to heaven hate all 4

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 12:50 AM
And you are parroting the same dumb thing that was already answered.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3521532&postcount=1716

Trump did not mandate the jab

You're flailing so badly. Sad Botten embarrassing himself cucking for his authoritarian overlords. So Sad.

Duik
11-05-2022, 01:58 AM
I like 'zondos sad feelings about others. Sad about Botten, sad about reiwa, just sad. Hope ya sad about me.
Does that mean you a sadist?

Shourty
11-05-2022, 02:25 AM
There are so many memes that aren't being shared here. Come on guys and gals, step up to the challenge.

Duik
11-05-2022, 03:50 AM
I'd make a meme of ElonGate. But feel it would be a stretch.

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Trump did not mandate the jab

You're flailing so badly. Sad Botten embarrassing himself cucking for his authoritarian overlords. So Sad.

tangent to your distastes for this president
told other presidents in the past have mandated vaccines
You cry out loud but not trump and I am not flail
Claims it is all a global plot against him

Tantrum ensues. Poor Karenzondo!

peterpal
11-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately not a meme he ranked programmers by lines of code and fired those with the least amount. Very smart guy!

Also he's crying about losing ad revenue because advertisers don't want a slur spamming 4chan social media while lying about that he didn't fire moderation teams.

peterpal
11-05-2022, 12:26 PM

That's because Trump was off his rails talking about injecting bleach in his press conferences and not a world joint effort of scientific progress.

Americans are so insanely self centered that they think the vaccine depended on orange man or stuttering joe

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 12:35 PM
tangent to your distastes for this president
told other presidents in the past have mandated vaccines
You cry out loud but not trump and I am not flail
Claims it is all a global plot against him

Tantrum ensues. Poor Karenzondo!

lol Dude

Trump did not mandate the jab and go full authoritarian fascist like your hero braindead Biden

Sorry you can't handle the truth and are flailing so badly. Better luck next time.

That's because Trump was off his rails talking about injecting bleach in his press conferences and not a world joint effort of scientific progress.

Trump told people to 'inject bleach"?

Prove it

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:36 PM
lol Dude

Trump did not mandate the jab and go full authoritarian fascist like your hero braindead Biden

Sorry you can't handle the truth and are flailing so badly. Better luck next time.

Tangenting hard still

Asking to see the forums manager is next.

Poor Karenzondo

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Tangenting hard still

Asking to see the forums manager is next.

Poor Karenzondo

You're just coping and seething

Sad Botten so sad

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:48 PM

Prove it

You nut bag Trump admitted he said it but meant it sarcastically.

God you are a moron on!

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:54 PM
HUAMHc6Syjc?t=41

There AND on national TV at time stamp 41 seconds in the video. Go back to hiding under a rock Elizondo Troll.

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 12:55 PM
You nut bag Trump admitted he said it but meant it sarcastically.

God you are a moron on!

You're blatantly lying lol

Prove that Trump told people to "inject bleach"

I'll even make a forum bet with you. If you can find video where Trump told people to specifically 'inject bleach' I'll never post here again. If you can't find it, you never post here again

Botten
11-05-2022, 12:57 PM

I'll even make a forum bet with you. If you can find video where Trump told people to specifically 'inject bleach' I'll never post here again. If you can't find it, you never post here again

doubles downs and ignores the video at time stamp 41 seconds... HA hilarious Karenzondo.

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 12:59 PM
HUAMHc6Syjc?t=41

There AND on national TV at time stamp 41 seconds in the video. Go back to hiding under a rock Elizondo Troll.

NOPE

TRY AGAIN

lol

peterpal
11-05-2022, 01:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JezY5Ek.jpg

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Haha make your baby a privilaged piece of shit!

Reiwa
11-05-2022, 01:18 PM
lol Dude

Prove it

Biden didn't mandate it either. You aren't required to work any particular place.

peterpal
11-05-2022, 01:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

He said disinfectant injection and stammered something about putting light into your body

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:23 PM
TRUMP MADE THE VACCINE

Elizondo
11-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Biden didn't mandate it either. You aren't required to work any particular place.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-announcement/

Biden announces COVID-19 vaccine mandates that will affect 100 million Americans

Washington — President Biden announced the most sweeping COVID-19 vaccine requirements yet on Thursday, which will affect roughly 100 million Americans. The new measures include a vaccine mandate for all federal workers and contractors, and a requirement that large companies must mandate vaccines or regular testing for employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

He said disinfectant injection and stammered something about putting light into your body

Ok so you link to the press conference itself (instead of a debate gaffe - Sad Botten fail) and you concede he never told people to specifically inject bleach

Thanks for playing

Reiwa
11-05-2022, 01:28 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-announcement/

Not mandatory not a mandate. Volunteer business relationships are the cornerstone of American capitalism. Insubordination can result in discipline.

Jibartik
11-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Most important post:

Democrats staunchly against the same vax when trump was president. For the same reasons anti vax people are against it now.

September 6, 2020: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7xBe5Fxgw&t=21s) Kamala Harris says "I will not take his word for it" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.

July 28, 2020: (https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1288610192712704005) Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."

August 6, 2020: (https://grabien.com/getmedia.php?id=1002333&key=18ce8d3a2d997a54ff445badccb28a9e) Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."

September 3, 2020: (https://twitter.com/AndrewHClark/status/1301897596047446017) Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"

September 7, 2020: (https://grabien.com/getmedia.php?id=1030015&key=36cf67682af9f7f2b64f127ab4b528da) Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."

Didnt put this one in quotes this time so I could easily quote it.

Reiwa
11-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Most important post:

Democrats staunchly against the same vax when trump was president. For the same reasons anti vax people are against it now.

September 6, 2020: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT7xBe5Fxgw&t=21s) Kamala Harris says "I will not take his word for it" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.

The vaccines weren't available, flapping yer gums is less violative a priori than post fait.