PDA

View Full Version : A lack of consequences because leaders and property owners are far out of reach.....

magnetaress
10-08-2022, 09:56 AM
A lack of consequences because leaders and property owners are far out of reach and touch with ... the communities... they inhabit...

“Once Rio Tinto took over, they’re an international company, they don’t give two hoots. It really changed, it changed the whole fabric of the town.”

teeehheeee

same for all industries including medical!

https://thediscourse.ca/uncategorized/the-fight-for-clean-air-in-b-c-s-kitimat-valley#:~:text=But%2C%20since%20the%20Rio%20Tinto% 20Alcan%20%28RTA%29%20aluminum,from%20burning%20fo ssil%20fuels%20and%20other%20industrial%20activiti es.

FYI the world is full of ppl who cannot be brought to justice because they are protected by extremely high barriers. :o

Encroaching Death
10-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Fuckin A right...

The world would be a little nicer if we could bring these corrupt bastards to justice

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 01:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CWRyfP4.png

Rethalis
10-08-2022, 01:04 PM

Look at those robot eyes

Encroaching Death
10-08-2022, 01:55 PM

I will murder before this becomes a reality.

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 01:57 PM
I will murder before this becomes a reality.

Look at housing prices today.

Look at them 30 years ago.

It doesn't take a calculator to see that unless the economy collapses, and the middle class evaporates...

That in 30 years housing prices will not be attainable for any of the kids the millennials had today.

The WEF are economists, and bankers, who make data driven mathematical decisions about economics.

They just know the facts, and they're trying to prepare us.

magnetaress
10-08-2022, 02:18 PM
When I made this thread I was really upset and simultaneously totally disassociated. I'm just doing facts. Love ur fellow man. No matter how bad it gets.. maybe..Don't barricade urself in and die in a dark smelly hole without regular showers like me. I'm not saying you're wrong for doing that or being upset and expressing it like this.

There are always consequences and prices to pay. Even if we don't see them up front or it's delayed. Or we don't realize it.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 03:31 PM
I have four homes soon to be five

I’ll put up a housing project on my ranch if all of you stop whining

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Thats great, but castle has 20 million in bitcoins so who cares.

The point is more than 50% of 400 million people wont be able to ever do anything like that and that's by design.

magnetaress
10-08-2022, 03:40 PM
I don't want any of that. Please no mercy. I'm just tired and I want to die and cry.

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Should have to occupy the space in a home you live for 6 months out of the year to own it.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 04:31 PM

The point is more than 50% of 400 million people wont be able to ever do anything like that and that's by design.

People come to the US with nothing and become homeowners like myself all the time

There is no design against you or anyone else. Just bad choices

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Cool Id like to introduce you to INDIA

Id like to see you buy a house that has a view of the ocean.

Or a lake.

Or a river.

Or a valley.

Or anything other than your neighbors junk.

If you just appear in a country with nothing, that its easier to start in the middle of nowhere from the literal ground up.

You expect people who grew up in a developed nation to go and pick fruit and live in a shed with like 15 family members all putting everything they have into building a home so they can have kids that dont have to do that.

Like your idea that the next generation should live like immigrants, because your boomer ass fucked up the country. It is just so laughably stupid.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 04:38 PM
We need less influencers and more engineers

Make lemonade. Or don’t. But this is the easiest country in history to succeed in and we still have people who think they can put in no effort and should be rewarded

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 04:40 PM
yeah i agree with that, doesnt change the fact that home owners ship is designed to increase in value, and is a finite resource and not attainable for the next generation either way.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Idk man, Cheyenne wyoming is a nice town. If I were 20 right now with dog shit parents I’d go become a paramedic and marry a fine ass teacher or nurse out there pop out a few kids and go to Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain National park and tell all the people confined to shit hole cities to suck it

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Kids dont need to live in a country where for the last 5 generations you could buy a home in the town you were raised in, but the next have to go and move to the great basin.

You cant say "oh well these areas are off limits because they cost 100 million to own, but if you live in those area's the homes are dirt cheep"

At best, that is dystopia, at worst it's india.

people confined to shit hole cities to suck it

People move to those cities for a reason, and that reason is to get away from dead places you think they should move.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 04:54 PM
I don’t think people ever could own a home where they were born. You’re glorifying a past that never existed. Ever heard of the dust bowl or the depression?

Also, the east coast is a shit hole compared to the mountain west

I guess that’s personal preference

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 04:55 PM
72% of Americans live in or near their hometown. Contrary to popular culture, this is not a nation of immigrants. :p

The crazy thing about western economics, is that if you want to be rich when you retire.

Just buy a cheap peace of shit home, near a big city today.

In 30 years it will be worth millions.

Unless society collapses, or we fall into a major depression, or world war.

But if we keep going the rout the system is designed to go down, buy a house next to any major city and it will be worth millions in 30 years and you can retire rich.

I think those folks that are like being just so brutal about kicking Palestinians out of their homes right now know this, their kids are going to be sitting on billion dollar properties. Whatever horrible crime they did was worth it, to them.

Owning a home with a back yard, at the antichrists capitol city, will be like literally being a god yourself.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 05:08 PM
A cheap house near a city will be worth millions in 30 years? Then do it. What’s the problem

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 05:09 PM
And no, Italian and Irish immigrants for cheap labor in cities (like Hispanics now) + depression, homestead act, and Great Depression

It’s never been the case that the poor were entitled to homes where they were born. It has always been a nation on the move

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:11 PM
A cheap house near a city will be worth millions in 30 years? Then do it. What’s the problem

That in 30 years, that home will not be buyable by the type of person that should live in it: a starter family.

It will be sold to some shitty rich asshole, or even worse, rented to a starter family.

That's my problem.

It’s never been the case that the poor were entitled to homes where they were born.

That's because the most progressive areas were the areas where there were no homes, so everyone wanted to move there.

Now you're expecting them to go backwards.

And this isnt about the poor being entitled, it's about hard working menials not being able to own homes today their parents could with worse paying jobs, and it only getting worse, because that's how the system is designed to work.

you're like "it worked once!" and im like, "it is designed so that it gets worse and worse until it is untennable"

and you're like... "well...... it worked once!"

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 05:17 PM
You see the negatives in everything. I’m reminding you that it is in fact better than it used to be. People whined less in the dust bowl than they do now. That’s the difference.

You’re telling me a home that’s shit now will be worth millions in 30 years and it’s a bad thing. That’s how people build durable wealth so that their children do better than they did. You just made an amazing case for the American dream being alive and well

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:22 PM
You see the negatives in everything. I’m reminding you that it is in fact better than it used to be. People whined less in the dust bowl than they do now. That’s the difference.

Dude, yeah sure there are microwaves now, and people are sending private rockets to space, and we're inventing amazing things, yeah overall lfie is great.

But if that's all you have to say to me saying: The housing market is untennable, millinials are already at their breaking point with the cost of living, and the system has nothing in palce to adress this issue.

Then idk, understand those two things are not related: Things are better yes. But buying a home is much, much, harder, and only going to get harder.

People whined less

You're the one that is whining. You are so upset that you seem to think comparing the fact that we'eve invented solar power since the 1970s some how makes up for the fact that kids today cant buy homes and have no plan to at all because they need to quit their entire life and become a paramedic in alaska (or wherever it was you suggested) if they want to.

Im not whining, Im saying we need to vote so that YOU have to pay around 500k a year in taxes to own those homes you are so proud of.

You're whining that I am trying to accomplish that.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Life isn’t a postcard

Time to man up

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:27 PM
And civil war?

Because that's what's coming...

Go out there and tell that to 30 million single young men and women who invested in this system that promised them a reward for doing so.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 05:31 PM

And civil war?

Because that's what's coming...

Go out there and tell that to 30 million single young men and women who invested in this system that promised them a reward for doing so.

We don’t have 30 million not obese men, I’m not worried. If these people had any initiative in them they’d have jobs and wouldn’t be angsty drug addicted ass holes

The only thing that could save them is education and national service, but you guys would dismiss that as indoctrination

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:32 PM
You dont seem to understand i am talking about working class people that are driving 1.5 hours to work and renting when they want to buy.

Nobody who joins national service is going to ever live anywhere where they will have access to an American beach or in any city major center in this country today.

And that's by design, so it will only get worse and worse.

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:39 PM
The entire economic boom genx (boomer 2) was able to feed off of came out of youth driven innovation in technology and entertainment, basically mining all those kids that went to college putting the cost on their backs in the future with student debt.

And you think everyone becoming a paramedic and joining the military's is going to solve this problem? No. We need the youth to want to work so we can all benefit from it.

The problem is the youth made the economy boom, and then the old people stole all the money and spent it on disposable waste rather than investing for their kids futures.

They pumped the economy with their student loan educations, then they gave the rich all the money they earned back in the form of student loans, it was a win win for the boomers and boomer 2's who just enjoyed soaring stocks, and all the fun new tech toys they were buying with the money they made from them, and disposing into the landfills.

And the mellinials are mostly fucked because of that.

And their kids, I am saying, are doomed.

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 05:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uZpHWay.gif

Encroaching Death
10-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Corrupt politicians deserve the worst.

That's not complaining.

That's just the truth.

I'm surprised they haven't stolen your 4th house.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Deserve is a word that shouldn’t be in the vocabulary of any male

Basanos
10-08-2022, 06:59 PM
dark elf ice cream shop called “deserve” staffed only by males

magnetaress
10-08-2022, 07:17 PM
dark elf ice cream shop called “deserve” staffed only by males

Now we are talking)

Jibartik
10-08-2022, 08:14 PM
No one deserves civil rights?

Ukraine does not deserve freedom?

You don’t deserve three homes.

Trexller
10-08-2022, 09:16 PM

at any given time, there are 1-3 forum posters who claim to be millionaires with all of life's answers.

chances are that these folks are all the same irl human.

kaveh is basically iranian recondojoe.

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Deserve is a concept that just creates resentment, as evidenced by a man cheering on Russia and another civil war. Just vote for reform or run for office instead of whining

Rethalis
10-08-2022, 10:00 PM
Deserve is a concept that just creates resentment, as evidenced by a man cheering on Russia and another civil war. Just vote for reform or run for office instead of whining

Reiwa
10-08-2022, 10:14 PM
No one deserves civil rights?

Ukraine does not deserve freedom?

Noone deserves anything.

Except me, I deserve Hell lmao 🤣

Kaveh
10-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Noone deserves anything.

Except me, I deserve Hell lmao 🤣

You cheated on her didn’t you? Cmon man!

unsunghero
10-09-2022, 01:02 AM

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Well it's obvious deserve is a man made construct.

Idealisticlly Kaveh owns three homes so he works hard keeping the economy going to keep the police on the street and the criminals and druggies off the street.

anyone ppl who own three houses aren't the ones above reproach those aren't the ppl i'm butthurt about !

Some of the people i'm butthurt about own zero houses. Instead they live on airplanes and military bases. They don't neccissarily flaunt their wealth. So much in the way normal ppl do. Maybe they own places like COSTCO or the brand name but u won't ever see them in public.

So Kaveh, who probably sent his (non geneticaly designer MKULTRA obedience trainedead) kids to public school (LOL) getting all defensive and bitch mode is kinda funny lulz.

Kaveh
10-09-2022, 10:02 AM
4 homes guys, not sure why we can’t count

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 10:38 AM
4 homes guys, not sure why we can’t count

You now have 3.

Corrupt politicians stole one.

They felt they deserved it.

Kaveh
10-09-2022, 10:52 AM
You now have 3.

Corrupt politicians stole one.

They felt they deserved it.

I feel like the civil war proponents are the ones wanting to burn and loot property more than the politicians, but that’s just me

Go packers

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 11:23 AM
I feel like the civil war proponents are the ones wanting to burn and loot property more than the politicians, but that’s just me

Go packers

That's because you're not paying attention and watching football like a good citizen slave.

One day they'll come for you and you will see the truth.

We'll get in a war with Iran and they'll want to throw all Iranian-linked citizens into some kind of camp.

You'll realize how fucked they are then.

Basanos
10-09-2022, 11:32 AM
You misunderstand power, Mr. Death. Kaveh is a conservative and has deep mistrust of Iran.

He'd be used as an anti-Iranian mouthpiece by the right, or people like him would be.

The conservatives have learned from the mistakes the Nazis made and refined their fascism to be a little bit inclusive, mainly for nefarious purposes. Their voters are absolute rubes, yes, but party leadership is not stupid. Evil, but not stupid.

Kaveh
10-09-2022, 12:49 PM
They want money. Y’all want blood

Easy to see who’s more in the looney bin

Basanos
10-09-2022, 12:53 PM
I don't want blood, or a civil war. I have seen enough death.

But I am mostly indifferent to property damage. I can't think of a historical shift in the winds that doesn't involve property damage.

Kaveh
10-09-2022, 12:56 PM
I was being a touch dramatic

Still, people will defend their property with their lives so you’re still advocating for violence

Also you’re crazy if you think I’d support us attacking Iran. That would guarantee the Islamic republic survives. They’d do what the Taliban did

Hopefully this protest movement is the real deal

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 01:00 PM
I don't want blood, or a civil war. I have seen enough death.

But I am mostly indifferent to property damage. I can't think of a historical shift in the winds that doesn't involve property damage.

A lot of that is insured though. Guess who ends up paying?

Basanos
10-09-2022, 01:17 PM
I was being a touch dramatic

Still, people will defend their property with their lives so you’re still advocating for violence

Also you’re crazy if you think I’d support us attacking Iran. That would guarantee the Islamic republic survives. They’d do what the Taliban did

Hopefully this protest movement is the real dealI am opposed to all war, I don't want us to attack anyone anywhere. I also hope they overthrow their own totalitarian government, just like I hope we do ours: without violence.

But yeah, I also don't claim to be a pacifist. The rich folks here are certainly going to use violence to defend property, mostly via their agents, the police.

A lot of that is insured though. Guess who ends up paying?People who pay for similar insurance when the companies raise their rates, that doesn't make it not worth doing

Jibartik
10-09-2022, 02:16 PM
So higher taxes = violence

I guess we know why Mr A little Armageddon hired all them IRS agents now, eh?

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 02:43 PM
So higher taxes = violence

I guess we know why Mr A little Armageddon hired all them IRS agents now, eh?

That reminds me. I need to start calling people Mx on here.

Jibartik
10-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Speaking of insurance, how are they going to pay for all this florida reconstruction?

Or are they not, and the goverment is going to give them money, because insurance is a gigantic scam?

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Whats Mx?

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Speaking of insurance, how are they going to pay for all this florida reconstruction?

Or are they not, and the goverment is going to give them money, because insurance is a gigantic scam?

A Chinese I mean international firm will buy it all.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 03:24 PM

I remember when Ghandi and MLK got their freedom after breaking a few windows of a Starbucks.

"Antifacist Action" in the US today just consists of bored trust fund kids who have no direction in life, so they want to LARP like they're part of some new age fight for liberty when in reality, they just demolish low income neighborhoods and go back home to their really rich parents and sleep like babies in their warm beds.

Jibartik
10-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Millennial inherits home in 2027, finally a home owner!!!

*IRS seizes it because of inheritance taxes and the house is overvalued.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Millennial inherits home in 2027, finally a home owner!!!

*IRS seizes it.

True story.

Millennials are a serf class.

That doesn't mean I'm anti-capitalism. I'm anti-corruption.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2021-millennials-are-running-out-of-time/

"You will own nothing and be happy" - World Economic Forum

Basanos
10-09-2022, 03:43 PM
I remember when Ghandi and MLK got their freedom after breaking a few windows of a Starbucks.

"Antifacist Action" in the US today just consists of bored trust fund kids who have no direction in life, so they want to LARP like they're part of some new age fight for liberty when in reality, they just demolish low income neighborhoods and go back home to their really rich parents and sleep like babies in their warm beds.Gandhi: The world is not entirely governed by logic. Life itself involves some kind of violence and we have to choose the path of least violence.

MLK: I am aware that there are many who wince at a distinction between property and persons—who hold both sacrosanct. My views are not so rigid. A life is sacred. Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on; it is not man.

You should actually try reading some history rather than letting pundits put thoughts in your head. Those men had non-violent beliefs, but they were not unfamiliar with sections of their own movements that asked for firmer stances.

But thank you for comparing their righteous struggles to the righteous struggle Antifa is carrying out. I maintain hope that the summer of 2020 was just an appetizer

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 03:48 PM
True story.

Millennials are a serf class.

That doesn't mean I'm anti-capitalism. I'm anti-corruption.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2021-millennials-are-running-out-of-time/

"You will own nothing and be happy" - World Economic Forum

Maybe millennials are just bad?

I wouldn't know, I'm da based xennial. 🤤

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Whats Mx?

Mr/Ms for nonbinary ppl. Mx.

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Mr/Ms for nonbinary ppl. Mx.

I guess that works because I am very accepting of others opinions about gender.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 05:03 PM
You should actually try reading some history rather than letting pundits put thoughts in your head. Those men had non-violent beliefs, but they were not unfamiliar with sections of their own movements that asked for firmer stances.

But thank you for comparing their righteous struggles to the righteous struggle Antifa is carrying out. I maintain hope that the summer of 2020 was just an appetizer

Cool opinions.

I wasn't aware they both accomplished their goals by smashing windows though.

They really should take advice from rich, white liberals from Brooklyn hipster communities.

Jibartik
10-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Maybe millennials are just bad?

I wouldn't know, I'm da based xennial. 🤤

I don’t think I’ve known a single person that hasn’t put like three mortgages on their house in the last 20 years.

The entire boomer economy is based on homeownership.

And now their kids can’t afford to pay off all that debt and it’s their fault?

The economy has a rain forest and we’ve been slashing and burning it for 60 years.

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 05:18 PM
No one owns anything. Who actually has real dominion? Bill Gates is still beholden to the military industry. Tell me of someone who is truly free and independent.

Jibartik
10-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Tell me of someone who is truly free and independent.

homeless people in blue states :p

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 05:40 PM
homeless people in blue states :p

Homeless people really are playing 4D chess though.

They're laughing all the way to the...okay, not the bank, but you get the idea.

They are practicing true freedom. Well, that is if they're not addicted to something. Which 98% of them are.

Still. God bless em. Bunch of lazy heroes.

I still fantasize about being homeless because I am obsessed with liberty.

Ooloo
10-09-2022, 05:43 PM
Antifa is bravely fighting against the ghost of fascism. There are fascists everywhere! We assure you, there are! We learned the word fascism five seconds ago and we're against it!

Every good cause starts as a good cause, then becomes a business then becomes a racket.

Encroaching Death
10-09-2022, 05:50 PM
Antifa is bravely fighting against the ghost of fascism. There are fascists everywhere! We assure you, there are! We learned the word fascism five seconds ago and we're against it!

Every good cause starts as a good cause, then becomes a business then becomes a racket.

Antifa: sponsored by Citi Bank and the intermingling of Government and Telecommunications companies to spy on citizens.

Antifa is being used by whatever weird kind of corrupt, police state we live in currently live in.

Some might even call it fascist in nature...

Antifa: Thugs of the Establishment

Should be the next album name for Rage On Behalf of the Machine.

"Hell yes, I will do what you tell me!"

Homesteaded
10-09-2022, 06:12 PM
500 Acres, one home, one condo.

Work hard and don’t marry a crazy person.

Basanos
10-09-2022, 06:55 PM
they just describing the actions of the police and then attributing it to antifa, as if there’s some central group that’s been corrupted by capital

that’s just lazy, there’s tons of footage of antifa heroes fighting it out with police

magnetaress
10-09-2022, 07:10 PM
some central group

that’s been corrupted by capital

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun https://g.co/kgs/ooqS9g

unsunghero
10-09-2022, 07:22 PM

unsunghero
10-09-2022, 07:27 PM
Why do some many Antifa look on the verge of homelessness?

unsunghero
10-09-2022, 07:29 PM

unsunghero
10-09-2022, 07:30 PM
If that’s a real gun and he knows how to shoot it then can’t discount this one tho

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 07:51 PM
No one owns anything. Who actually has real dominion? Bill Gates is still beholden to the military industry. Tell me of someone who is truly free and independent.

https://i.imgur.com/2vl1Kch.jpeg

Ooloo
10-09-2022, 07:51 PM
Lol good lord... we get it guys, it's super individualistic to look like a walking stereotype. Yup.

Always with those damn ear guage things... Woah, you made your earlobes have a big hole in them! That's so unique, I've only seen it fifty billion times!

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Lol good lord... we get it guys, it's super individualistic to look like a walking stereotype. Yup.

Always with those damn ear guage things... Woah, you made your earlobes have a big hole in them! That's so unique, I've only seen it fifty billion times!

If it's so unremarkable why are you remarking on it?

checkmate

Ooloo
10-09-2022, 07:57 PM
If it's so unremarkable why are you remarking on it?

checkmate

Because you can remark that something is unremarkable? Nice riddle though, true to form.

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 07:58 PM
Because you can remark that something is unremarkable?

Nuh uh, you can't without appearing very foolish in the MMORPG community.

also because words

Ooloo
10-09-2022, 08:06 PM
Nuh uh, you can't without appearing very foolish in the MMORPG community.

also because words

I guess we should abolish the word unremarkable, since by using it you are in fact making a remark.

Or, we could simply agree that people with ear guages look like they smell like bong water.

Reiwa
10-09-2022, 08:07 PM
I guess we should abolish the word unremarkable, since by using it you are in fact making a remark.

Or, we could simply agree that people with ear guages look like they smell like bong water.

So much remarking. :p

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 12:24 PM

It's like the street version of NATO.

"we will be here shoving people around until they cant stand it, then we will be here to save you from their fascism!"

:p

Basanos
10-10-2022, 12:27 PM
I am not on board with gauges or nose piercings, but I wouldn't outlaw them like the right would

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 12:29 PM
I would outlaw whatever culture changed kids from saying piercings to calling them gauges.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 12:34 PM
I always assumed they were called gauges for the same reason you refer to lengths of chain or cable in gauges, or shotgun shells... the radius or diameter of the little insert thing? I guess I never really thought about how or why they became called that, nor do I know if they actually start with a piercing

I just know they look unappealing, like nose rings, to me. I love tattoos, I'll probably get even more than I have now, but I never got into the gauges or the body mod stuff. I saw a dude that had the ball bearing studs in his face once, didn't look like much fun to me

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 12:37 PM
Yeah I dont get it.

Long dresses is where it's at.

Suspenders on men.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Hmm I've never owned suspenders and I am about to go to the store. I'm 40. Maybe it's time.

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Just make sure you dont also wear the belt. That really pisses some folk off.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Hmm I've never owned suspenders and I am about to go to the store. I'm 40. Maybe it's time.

There are certain milestones in men's lives.

One milestone is when you're forced to buy a minivan.

Another is when you decide to wear suspenders.

They both make me want to put a bullet through my brain.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:14 PM
I have long wanted to purchase a minivan, and I don't even have kids. It's just she and I the majority of the time, I'd like to get a cheap one and convert into a mini-RV like I've seen in those videos. Or one of those skoolie conversions would also be fun.

It might just be easier to buy a small RV, I have an old Ranger that can probably tow a light one.

I doubt I can even park a school bus in my neighborhood for the purposes of gutting it out, but my aunt has some acreage she'd probably let me use.

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 03:16 PM
Yeah the gabby patito lifestyle sounds real romantic. :p

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:19 PM
I have long wanted to purchase a minivan, and I don't even have kids. It's just she and I the majority of the time, I'd like to get a cheap one and convert into a mini-RV like I've seen in those videos. Or one of those skoolie conversions would also be fun.

It might just be easier to buy a small RV, I have an old Ranger that can probably tow a light one.

I doubt I can even park a school bus in my neighborhood for the purposes of gutting it out, but my aunt has some acreage she'd probably let me use.

I'm surprised you're cool with minivans.

They seem like the ultimate suburban ball-and-chain. A physical manifest of capitalist rat trap consumerism.

I'm THIS close to going Commie if I hear them put another Led Zepplin song on a minivan commercial.

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Hey baby just flew in from space, want a ride?

https://i.imgur.com/iuKasCq.png

The answer is YES, every time.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:22 PM
Hey baby just flew in from space, want a ride?

My balls just hid in my torso.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:27 PM
It's like trucks, or large F-350 type trucks. If I see one that is immaculate, with giant tires on it, I see it as wasteful. If I see one that is obviously being used for work, it is less wasteful. I would triple the income taxes for twenty years of anyone who is caught rolling coal.

Same goes for pretty much any vehicle. There's a place for all of these vehicles, even ones that use gasoline, in almost any type of economy. I dislike what automobiles have done to American society, but it's not the car's fault, it's the car company that has outsized influence on our politics.

I have always seen car culture crap as being heavily influenced by a lot of the sillier aspects of toxic masculinity.

Jibartik
10-10-2022, 03:33 PM
It's like trucks, or large F-350 type trucks. If I see one that is immaculate, with giant tires on it, I see it as wasteful.

I see that for like 90% of western society.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:36 PM
I have always seen car culture crap as being heavily influenced by a lot of the sillier aspects of toxic masculinity.

Anytime I see someone complain about toxic masculinity, it makes me want to be even more of a man.

I'm about 2-3 years away from beating my wife and forcing her to tell people it was because of the doorknob.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Anytime I see someone complain about toxic masculinity, it makes me want to be even more of a man.

I'm about 2-3 years away from beating my wife and forcing her to tell people it was because of the doorknob.I'm not going to change my sentiments because of your reactionary tendencies, sorry. There's certain things I double down on when I see them challenged.

Toxic masculinity is the reason we all know what incels are. I also lay a fair portion of blame for mass shootings at the feet of toxic masculinity.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:45 PM
I'm not going to change my sentiments because of your reactionary tendencies, sorry. There's certain things I double down on when I see them challenged.

Toxic masculinity is the reason we all know what incels are. I also lay a fair portion of blame for mass shootings at the feet of toxic masculinity.

You're just jealous of attractive jocks.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 03:49 PM
You're just jealous of attractive jocks.I knew you peaked in high school.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 03:55 PM
I knew you peaked in high school.

Admit it.

You are jealous of physically attractive people.

YOU are the real Incel.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 04:00 PM
The sort of incel who has been in a committed relationship with a woman for eighteen years? That's a pretty strange form of incel.

I guess this is coming from the "antifa are the real fascists" type of dude, though, so good luck with your 'up is down, black is white' business if it helps you.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 04:04 PM
The sort of incel who has been in a committed relationship with a woman for eighteen years? That's a pretty strange form of incel.

I guess this is coming from the "antifa are the real fascists" type of dude, though, so good luck with your 'up is down, black is white' business if it helps you.

Yes, you can still be an Incel while in a sexual relationship.

You were probably a skinny nerd who was bullied in school. Those people grew up to be hot, successful Republicans and the only way you could get back at them was smash their windows.

It's okay to be strong and beautiful. We were born this way.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 04:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXsz-AJUwAAKK61?format=jpg&name=900x900

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 04:08 PM
That's your wife?

Basanos
10-10-2022, 04:16 PM
My wife is hispanic, not anime, and I don't own any candlestick-holder things.

Encroaching Death
10-10-2022, 04:17 PM
She doesn't look hispanic to me, she looks like a pillow.

Homesteaded
10-10-2022, 10:43 PM
My wife is hispanic, not anime, and I don't own any candlestick-holder things.

A candlestick holder. Read a book you dweeb.

Basanos
10-10-2022, 11:09 PM
She doesn't look hispanic to me, she looks like a pillow.

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:34 PM
they just describing the actions of the police and then attributing it to antifa, as if there’s some central group that’s been corrupted by capital

that’s just lazy, there’s tons of footage of antifa heroes fighting it out with police

Taking to the streets to commit acts of violence is bad my man

We need like 3-4 major reforms and we’d be OK.

I’m not sure why everyone is rooting for the collapse. I think if you had kids you’d feel very differently about the “prospects” of civil discord. But 100% if Iran revolts I’m on the next flight to Armenia and crossing and taking up arms

magnetaress
10-10-2022, 11:40 PM

I’m not sure why everyone is rooting for the collapse. I think if you had kids you’d feel very differently about the “prospects” of civil discord. But 100% if Iran revolts I’m on the next flight to Armenia and crossing and taking up arms
Why?

Low IQ. Brain damage. Violent culture focused on control and domination. And most ppl don't own three to four homes. Or even have the ability to maintain those properties in good order if they did. Let alone a single vehicle or pet.

Lack of Jesus, Mohammed, and Moses in our daily lives. Psychiatric meds create dangerous altered mental states. Drugs. STDs. Malnutrition. Lack of adversity. Dependence on authority.

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 11:43 PM
Lack of onions. I'm hungry.

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:43 PM
So because life isn’t perfect let’s kill one another?

That’s the Middle East bud. You get killed for not wearing a hijab, sounds great (not)

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:44 PM
Lack of onions. I'm hungry.

Piyoz is my favorite

magnetaress
10-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Better education would be a start. Heck lock kids in a maze with actionlab youtu.be vids as milestones to reach food and water and our population would quickly improve.

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:53 PM
If Big J PM’d you don’t click it

I just got ten pics of dudes sucking dick in my inbox, cmon dude seek Christ

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Better education would be a start. Heck lock kids in a maze with actionlab youtu.be vids as milestones to reach food and water and our population would quickly improve.

All the education in the world can’t teach you not to click a PM from big J

Damn let me go burn my retinas

Reiwa
10-10-2022, 11:55 PM
If Big J PM’d you don’t click it

I just got ten pics of dudes sucking dick in my inbox, cmon dude seek Christ

I think I got 5 but I'm not gonna go back and count

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:56 PM
I didn’t count either, I assume it was a page full but I ducked out real quick

Basanos
10-10-2022, 11:57 PM

I’m not sure why everyone is rooting for the collapse. I think if you had kids you’d feel very differently about the “prospects” of civil discord. But 100% if Iran revolts I’m on the next flight to Armenia and crossing and taking up armsSupporting the righteous struggle isn't the same thing as rooting for the collapse.

Most civil rights struggles have been called inherently violent by the establishment forces at the time, the modern ones are no different.

Don't fall for the media portrayal of cities on fire and massive riots everywhere, both left and right leaning news have a vested interest in creating that perception.

Kaveh
10-10-2022, 11:59 PM
MLK took the high road buddy, remember that. Lashing out is for toddlers and Big Japan

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 12:01 AM
That's bigjs way of showing affection apparently.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:05 AM
MLK took the high road buddy, remember that. Lashing out is for toddlers and Big JapanTaking the high road gets you shot, taking the low road gets you shot

Something always breaks eventually

Kaveh
10-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Taking the high road gets you shot, taking the low road gets you shot

Something always breaks eventually

Did you see the kid shot at I think Taco Bell in Texas? Cop thought he was someone who had previously not pulled over and opened the kids door and basically opened fire

SAD BIGLY, I abhor violence except the necessary discipline that creates well adjusted children

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:14 AM
Did you see the kid shot at I think Taco Bell in Texas? Cop thought he was someone who had previously not pulled over and opened the kids door and basically opened fire

SAD BIGLY, I abhor violence except the necessary discipline that creates well adjusted childrenYep, he got sacked, too. Last I saw the kid was in critical condition when they carted him off to the hospital down the road.

I am imagining this website that tracks cops like this and then updates the readers when they inevitably get a new job at a different police department somewhere. I am also imagining being the admin of such a website is a really quick way to get a SWAT team kicking in your door.

Kaveh
10-11-2022, 12:16 AM
That’s just mental illness

Your first thought shouldn’t be to open fire

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 12:18 AM
Was the kid white?

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Was the kid white?Maybe, and it looks like he's still in rough shape

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/erik-cantu-shot-by-police-mcdonalds-life-support-san-antonio-texas/

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 12:24 AM
Maybe, and it looks like he's still in rough shape

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/erik-cantu-shot-by-police-mcdonalds-life-support-san-antonio-texas/

Oh yeah. Putting the car in reverse was definitely not Lawful Neutral enough for that cop.

Tbf San Antonio is kinda like Jersey Shore in that gangster sitcom.

Officer was uniformed with cam on too. He probably followed procedure. Cars are lethal weapons.

(I'm not saying it was right). But probably legal.

It's really hard to be Chaotic Neutral when expectations are Lawful Evil.

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 03:09 AM
Oh yeah. Putting the car in reverse was definitely not Lawful Neutral enough for that cop.

Tbf San Antonio is kinda like Jersey Shore in that gangster sitcom.

Officer was uniformed with cam on too. He probably followed procedure. Cars are lethal weapons.

(I'm not saying it was right). But probably legal.

It's really hard to be Chaotic Neutral when expectations are Lawful Evil.

Ya, 100% right, a car is a lethal weapon and as soon as you drive your vehicle towards a police officer who is then in danger of being run over they have the legal right to shoot you through your front window. The only reason I say this is because I’ve seen it happen, and the cop not be in trouble for it. The perp has essentially demonstrated then they are willing to run over a pedestrian in an attempt to get away and are therefore an immediate danger to the officer and the community

However, this officer was fired and the dep’t said he did not act in accordance to training. Meaning that based on the angle of the car, it’s speed, and his ability to move, he was not in danger of being run over. So he effed up, as big as someone can eff up, it appears

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 03:21 AM
Myself at his age had a cop make a motion to shoot me. I had been pulled over for a completely frivolous reason (claimed my truck matched description of one that was reported stolen). Asked me where I was going and I said to play racquetball and I reached for a racquet handle sticking up from the back seat

The officer immediately put his hand on his gun and yelled for me to put my hands on the wheel. I did without thinking. I think I was about 17-18 years old, I remember because it was the truck my dad bought me for my first vehicle

Had I ignored the command, I might have been dead. You. Listen. To. Police. And almost always, you will live. I knew this as a kid, and if I ever had a kid I’ll make damned sure they understand it too. Whether they choose to follow, I can’t control

Basanos
10-11-2022, 03:42 AM
Sure are a lot of people who got killed by police despite doing precisely what they were told

That's a pretty broad "almost"

Kind of seems like back-handed victim blaming, unless you're implying there is a genetic trait present in Americans that causes them not to listen to police

Because our cops sure as hell do kill a shitload of people

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 05:58 AM
Don't fall for the media portrayal of cities on fire and massive riots everywhere, both left and right leaning news have a vested interest in creating that perception.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/035/101/CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

https://i.redd.it/1wcj8m2369251.png

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Sure are a lot of people who got killed by police despite doing precisely what they were told

That's a pretty broad "almost"

Kind of seems like back-handed victim blaming, unless you're implying there is a genetic trait present in Americans that causes them not to listen to police

Didn't you already get what you want? The cop was fired.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 09:53 AM
Didn't you already get what you want? The cop was fired.I don't just want cops to be fired, dude. I'd rather see people like this imprisoned for the murderers they are.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 09:55 AM
I don't just want cops to be fired, dude. I'd rather see people like this imprisoned for the murderers they are.

Sure but also give them a humanitarian release like with the others.

Rethalis
10-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Abolish public sector unions, should help with the bad cop issue.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 09:59 AM

Fuckin lol

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 10:05 AM

I feel like that is an exaggeration

Our citizens are not lawful nor obedient enough. :( They are unfortunately lawful and obedient only:
*when it suits them
*when there's profit
*when it protects them from other citizens
*when their jobs are at stake

In all other instances they act like total animals. Are not well trained and disciplined and are a disorderly lot who are more prone to kill themselves and eachother than make solid sound choices

Way less than alcohol pollution STDs and drugs and cars and we allow them to exist so give the cops a break

--- also plz define a "shit load" --- is that there a standard scientific measurement of a shitload somewhewere?

---- also alll of this said i'm absolutely terrified of our fascism and super sad by it because it's not fascism for all it's fascism for some. It is also absolutely idiotic fascism about the dumbest shit

MrSparkle001
10-11-2022, 10:08 AM

Stop hiring bullies and ex-military, stop training them like they're paramilitary and maybe the bad cop issue will stop. Maybe.

magnetaress
10-11-2022, 10:10 AM
BTW I don't think cops face zero consequences, they clearly are line the line of fire and are very accessible and you can even go talk to them and participate with them they don't live in walled off islands far outside the reach of normal citizens. --- COPS are not the problem even tho the MSM makes them out to be. They aren't the main issue. And most are fine. I would be more worried about the secret service, CIA, and special groups of non-government affiliated ppl who can kill private citizens and get away with it.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Abolish public sector unions, should help with the bad cop issue.How about just police unions, the teachers didn't do squat

Way less than alcohol pollution STDs and drugs and cars and we allow them to exist so give the cops a break

--- also plz define a "shit load" --- is that there a standard scientific measurement of a shitload somewhewere?No, just entirely too many. Consistently the only developed country in the top ten by number of police shootings, all the other nine are 'developing'. When adjusted for shootings by ten million people, the USA is at number 33, which is the highest number for any 'developed' country.

That's without even looking at the disproportionate number of those killed being black males. This kid survived and doesn't seem to be black, so yay for being an outlier, I guess.

The other things that kill large numbers of people, pollution, drugs, cars... different discussion. Also bad news in a lot of those sectors.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 10:20 AM
We should let Basanos run Domestic Abuse calls

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 11:28 AM

Now do jan 6th

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 11:28 AM
I feel like that is an exaggeration

It is

There are about a thousand police shootings in a year. Of those 1000, all but maybe 10 were legal, meaning the person was an immediate threat to police, a large portion of those shootings involved people who had already shot at police or were in the process of shooting at them

Of those 10ish non-legal shootings, only about 1-2 tend to be people who were following orders, the rest were either resisting or running but not a threat to warrant lethal force so it’s still an illegal shooting

I remember some examples, it’s hard not to because mainstream media saturates the stories unlike police ambushes where cops die, but cops are supposed to die so that’s not considered news-worthy and it goes against the narrative by making us sympathetic to cops

There was a white guy in az shot while following police orders crawling to police, and a black guy shot while laying on the ground with his hands in the air as instructed by police. Those are the only 2 I can recall, maybe a handful more that Rob could find if he combed the internet. I just recalled those 2 off the top of my head

So a tiny % of police shootings which are an insanely tiny % of the millions of police interactions in a year

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 11:31 AM
It is

There are about a thousand police shootings in a year. Of those 1000, all but maybe 10 were legal, meaning the person was an immediate threat to police, a large portion of those shootings involved people who had already shot at police or were in the process of shooting at them

Of those 10ish non-legal shootings, only about 1-2 tend to be people who were following orders, the rest were either resisting or running but not a threat to warrant lethal force so it’s still an illegal shooting

I remember some examples, it’s hard not to because mainstream media saturates the stories unlike police ambushes where cops die, but cops are supposed to die so that’s not considered news-worthy and it goes against the narrative by making us sympathetic to cops

There was a white guy in az shot while following police orders crawling to police, and a black guy shot while laying on the ground with his hands in the air as instructed by police. Those are the only 2 I can recall, maybe a handful more that Rob could find if he combed the internet. I just recalled those 2 off the top of my head

So a tiny % of police shootings which are an insanely tiny % of the millions of police interactions in a year

The legitimately illegal shootings are the motte and police shootings as a whole are the bailey.

@Ooloo

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 11:35 AM
The legitimately illegal shootings are the motte and police shootings as a whole are the bailey.

@Ooloo

Any time I read a story about x number of police shootings in a year I want to ask the author what % THEY think involved armed suspects actively trying to kill the cops

Keep in mind that statistic involved every single SWAT interaction with cartel gangs, every single extremely intoxicated individual with a gun who has decided to suicide by cop, etc

It’s like their mind is so warped to the idea that evil cops are going around shooting innocent people that they think these scenarios of people shooting at cops only happen in the movies

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 11:45 AM
the rest were running

running

running

LOL

Just follow them with a drone and arrest them without conflict when they are taking a shit at home.

The problem is the police department uses 1800s style police practices.

We live in fuckin 2022.

Some redneck that has never even seen an iphone or a television set with his own eyes will try to tell me there is no such thing as a net gun that can stop a criminal.

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 11:48 AM
HOWEVER, cops are far more likely to shoot someone here in America than, say, Britain or Australia because cops have a valid reason to be far more paranoid than cops in other countries

If there is a person who wants to do harm to the cops, and that person lives in America, there is a very good chance they could have a gun. That is notably different than places like Britain

So yes our love of guns and gun culture DIRECTLY negatively influences how cops treat citizens here

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Guys did you watch the video that came out yesterday of the guy running

and the cop shot him in the back

then while he was on the ground the cop shot him 3 more times in the back point blank range?

All cops are bad.

Reiwa
10-11-2022, 11:49 AM
HOWEVER, cops are far more likely to shoot someone here in America than, say, Britain or Australia because cops have a valid reason to be far more paranoid than cops in other countries

If there is a person who wants to do harm to the cops, and that person lives in America, there is a very good chance they could have a gun. That is notably different than places like Britain

So yes our love of guns and gun culture DIRECTLY negatively influences how cops treat citizens here

I am reminded of the quote: "An armed society is a polite society." :p

unsunghero
10-11-2022, 11:51 AM
polite

Spelled paranoid wrong ;)

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Now do jan 6th

Lol

Basanos
10-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Now do jan 6thWholeheartedly support it, like I have from the beginning. Just like I do the antifa/BLM uprisings. I support them both for the same reason, in fact, and the media uses both, and other similar forces, to control narratives.

The only difference between the two sets of insurrectionists is that I have zero sympathy for the Jan 6th dolts, due to their political beliefs.

Just as I am sure right wing dorks don't have sympathy for the antifa heroes who get gunned down by the cops.

I'm pretty consistent about this. Can't tell if you honestly misunderstand me or it's a deliberate effort to portray my sympathies incorrectly.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 12:02 PM
I'm pretty consistent about this. Can't tell if you honestly misunderstand me or it's a deliberate effort to portray my sympathies incorrectly.

I keep forgetting that you consistently tell us about how you support Jan 6th.

My bad.

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Wholeheartedly support it, like I have from the beginning. Just like I do the antifa/BLM uprisings. I support them both for the same reason, in fact, and the media uses both, and other similar forces, to control narratives.

The only difference between the two sets of insurrectionists is that I have zero sympathy for the Jan 6th dolts, due to their political beliefs.

Just as I am sure right wing dorks don't have sympathy for the antifa heroes who get gunned down by the cops.

So you agree, there was no insurrection, and that this was just a mob of people that got out of hand, no punishment should be dealt out beyond vandalism, all parties in jail should be released, and had there been better security there would be nothing to worry about in the first place?

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Sure, why not? I'm not making decisions about that stuff anyways. They took a run at the throne on television, and they fell flat on their faces. Power isn't historically kind to those who make that attempt and fail.

It isn't me you'd need to convince, though, but judges and juries.

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 12:08 PM
They took a run at the throne on television

OH so you DO believe what the news says about it.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 12:17 PM
They took a run at the throne on television, and they fell flat on their faces..

I can't hear you over the sound of the Baked Alaska seizing the means of Nancy Pelosi's Phone

https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/baked_alaska_pelosi_office_dlive-700px.png

King of the Hill. We're winning so far.

https://www.hstoday.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Screen-Shot-2021-11-17-at-7.00.00-PM.png

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 12:20 PM
TIL that people upset with their gigantic opaque goverment is "taking a run at the king"

Oh wait I didn't learn that today, I learned that on every cooperate goverment ruled media big brother brainwashing rectangles every day for the last 2 years.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:26 PM
I also check the news for the weather most mornings.

You guys seem to be getting desperate for something to criticize me with, frankly. I don't have very strong feelings on this one.

They tried, they failed. They'll probably try again, especially if the midterms go badly. You'll get another run at it.

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 12:35 PM
I also check the news for the weather most mornings.

You guys seem to be getting desperate for something to criticize me with, frankly. I don't have very strong feelings on this one.

They tried, they failed. They'll probably try again, especially if the midterms go badly. You'll get another run at it.

Many successful revolutions have multiple tries :)

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Many successful revolutions have multiple tries :)Thank you for restating what I've already said

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Thank you for restating what I've already said

HAHAH THERE IT IS!

I knew you believed the news when it fits your narrative.

You think it was a revolution, and not a mob of angry voters.

I tell you what, if the guys that want to "take over the country" are so anti gun they bring spears to a civil war with the united states goverment.

Then those are the people you lefties should be supporting.

Basanos
10-11-2022, 12:47 PM
Listen, as someone who verbally entraps people as a hobby... you need a bit more meat on the bone when going for the gotcha. This all adds up to semantics. We might as well argue about a television show.

I just want to see more cops being beaten with "Blue Lives Matter" flags on my television. And more of these Q dudes bawling and turning on their compatriots in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Jibartik
10-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Listen, as someone who verbally entraps people as a hobby... you need a bit more meat on the bone when going for the gotcha. This all adds up to semantics. We might as well argue about a television show.

How about this for semantics:

I just want to see more cops being beaten with "Blue Lives Matter" flags on my television.

Now do that with "politicians" and see where that gets you.

(spoiler: underneath a cops boot while the guys who wanted to see cops beaten cheer and cheer and cheer)

Basanos
10-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Thanks, but I am already aware there is likely collusion to get me to say bannable stuff. We already had our forums Ft. Sumter moment.

Kaveh
10-11-2022, 02:43 PM
I believe in the second Iranian revolution

Oil industry on strike, that could do some damage

Encroaching Death
10-11-2022, 02:45 PM
I believe in the second Iranian revolution

Oil industry on strike, that could do some damage

Return to the age of Sargon of Akkad (the real one)

Kaveh
10-11-2022, 02:49 PM
The Akkadians weren’t real. The were only 20% Nubian whereas the Elamites were 88%