PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Hope Solo is at it again

Reiwa
10-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Investigation finds 'systemic,' 'heartbreaking' abuse in women's soccer, and failures at highest level of sport (https://sports.yahoo.com/womens-soccer-abuse-us-soccer-report-yates-174742460.html?)

alphys
10-03-2022, 08:55 PM
This is devastating news to the seventeen people who watch women's soccer.

https://youtu.be/GlN3oEjMpUQ

unsunghero
10-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Who the hell is Hope Solo?

Sister of Han Solo or is she that gay one with the buzz cut who seems constantly angry at everyone?

Encroaching Death
10-03-2022, 09:46 PM
He allegedly proceeded to “push his hands down her pants and up her shirt.” Simon, after the session ended, "broke down crying."

Damn this is hot *bites lip*

Reiwa
10-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Who the hell is Hope Solo?

Sister of Han Solo or is she that gay one with the buzz cut who seems constantly angry at everyone?

I think you mean Rapinoe. Solo is the one where we saw her hairy bhole in the leaks.

Encroaching Death
10-03-2022, 09:58 PM
I think you mean Rapinoe. Solo is the one where we saw her hairy bhole in the leaks.

Solo is the only hot one.

The rest look like 15 year old boys.

Duik
10-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Exactly the answer expected from the undeucated (socially) masses here. I was hoping it was rnf, at least thats supposed to be ranty and flamey.
Also, Cockroaching Meth didnt say 15yr old boys DONT look hot. Interesting.
Also also, Hope Solo is a state of mind. As in As an independant woman i have Hope, if im Solo.
Hope this helps.
But it sadly will not.

Encroaching Death
10-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Exactly the answer expected from the undeucated (socially) masses here. I was hoping it was rnf, at least thats supposed to be ranty and flamey.
Also, Cockroaching Meth didnt say 15yr old boys DONT look hot. Interesting.
Also also, Hope Solo is a state of mind. As in As an independant woman i have Hope, if im Solo.
Hope this helps.
But it sadly will not.

Jesus christ, stop being a nerd.

Duik
10-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Haha. Imma *hot* nerd

unsunghero
10-03-2022, 10:42 PM
Looked up Hope, still no idea who she is but yea she’s good looking

And that’s some pretty serious molestation. When I consider what I would do in that situation my stupid dude brain is saying to shriek get your fucking hands off me you creepy fuck at the top of my lungs. Would get kicked off the team but that would be the last time that dude tried that shit with me

But then I scolded myself for victim blaming. Who knows maybe I woulda sat there and cried too. Hope the dude goes to jail tho

MrSparkle001
10-04-2022, 01:53 PM

Wait what? When was this?

Ok I googled and I found. That's all that needs to be said.

hobart
10-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Hope the dude goes to jail tho

Encroaching Death
10-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Throw him in jail for harrassing ugly lesbians.

He wasted his sexual harrassment skill points on butch tomboys