PDA

View Full Version : The Second Sons

ibso
09-24-2022, 12:39 AM
I've recently returned to playing here a bit, and I'm leveling a baby enchanter and a messing around with a couple other characters with a friend of mine. In the past ten days or so, I have had three separate encounters with different people from The Second Sons, and I just felt compelled to come on there and post my experiences with this guild.

Simply put, they are the best. I can't remember the specifics of the first encounter, but it was a TSS person who went out of their way to do something kind for me in the crushbone/gfay area. I remembered the guild but unfortunately not the player name.

Next I had a shadowknight help me out while I was having some trouble in EC. He stuck around and gave me a bunch of really good enchanter advice. Then he helped me level for what must've been the better part of an hour.

Finally I had a particularly amazing druid assist me on a terrible corpse run. This person went well out of their way to help me get to & retrieve my corpse. Then they ported & bound me where I had been trying to get to in the first place.

In short, I have the utmost respect for these people. None of them asked anything in return - they just wanted to help. These are truly the good guys, and I can't say enough good things about them.

eisley
09-24-2022, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words

Spithridates
09-24-2022, 08:15 AM
Give it some time.

Hisamori
09-24-2022, 01:53 PM
Give it some time.

saint-bernard
09-24-2022, 05:09 PM
For the most part, I had good dealing with TSS and its people.

Ripqozko
09-24-2022, 05:23 PM
i will random 1000 to decide how i feel about this thread

Encroaching Death
09-25-2022, 12:38 PM
i will random 1000 to decide how i feel about this thread

I actually prefer that way of loot distribution.

rcx1337
09-28-2022, 08:53 AM
Is there a reason for 100 over 1000?

amfarx
09-29-2022, 10:06 PM
Next I had a shadowknight help me out while I was having some trouble in EC. He stuck around and gave me a bunch of really good enchanter advice. Then he helped me level for what must've been the better part of an hour.

/wave
That was me! Thanks for the kind words but really, it was nice to have someone to chat with as I half paid attention and watched some late-ish night auctions. I don't remember your name but my SK's name is Vhix and I play him fairly regularly. When you're ready we can do your Rod of Insidious Glamour quest...one of the best items for a fledgling enchanter :)
My enchanter is Amfar. I'm on him more regularly and I'm by no means an expert...but if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask