PDA

View Full Version : Tijoely spawn point help

bobadilx
09-21-2022, 11:11 AM
Hey there, bored dude looking to get Rijoely/Tijoely earrings for my wizard. Wiki is right for Rijoely as I've killed 6 of him. However after killing 25+ phers 0 Tijoely's based on the wiki loc I'm starting to believe it is incorrect and am looking for help. I've started killing his whole room and the other room in the castle as well as the mirrored gargoyle opposite the castle from Rijoely's pher with no luck. I did get a Meljemor at a different loc than the wiki (-25, 150) [Edit: this is now listed as correct as buddy edited the wiki for me] so just reaching out to see if anyone knows Tijoely's actual spawn point or if he is just insanely rare. Thanks!

Danth
09-21-2022, 11:32 AM
Enter the castle through the double doors from the patio. Two golems on the middle of the patio, two more just inside that aggro through the doors. Occasionally a 4-slot dispell trap also triggers about where the double doors are. Just inside, turn right, a short distance there is another door leading to a small room. Inside the small room are three gargoyles. Tijoely or his placeholder is the center one.

Danth

bobadilx
09-21-2022, 11:39 AM
Enter the castle through the double doors from the patio. Two golems on the middle of the patio, two more just inside that aggro through the doors. Occasionally a 4-slot dispell trap also triggers about where the double doors are. Just inside, turn right, a short distance there is another door leading to a small room. Inside the small room are three gargoyles. Tijoely or his placeholder is the center one.

Danth

Hmm, that's the pher I've killed probably 30 or so times and 0 Tijoely's. Will keep killing it and see. Thanks for the info.

Danth
09-21-2022, 02:28 PM
I've killed Tijoely dozens of times there over the years on P1999, he definitely lives there. Historically he hasn't been super uncommon. If he's not spawning for an extreme length of time either you're having horrible luck or the spawn got broke. Either of those things, unlucky RNG streaks or server-side spawn wierdness, do happen at times. Keep us updated if you get him so we know which case it is.

Danth

cd288
09-21-2022, 02:38 PM
Hmm, that's the pher I've killed probably 30 or so times and 0 Tijoely's. Will keep killing it and see. Thanks for the info.

Welcome to RNG

bobadilx
09-21-2022, 04:48 PM
Well after like almost two days of camping it, got my first Tijoely spawn in the middle of that room as the wiki states. No earring sadly. Have had 10 Rijoely's now though, weird there is such a discrepancy.

cd288
09-22-2022, 11:39 AM
Grats. And sorry my previous reply wasn't intended to be snarky but I realized it could be read as such. I was more saying that's just how EQ goes sometimes. Like with any RNG sometimes you can just have a string of extremely bad luck.