PDA

View Full Version : What has this world come to?

magnetaress
09-19-2022, 09:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/K8ti7na.jpeg
:o

One time I laughed super hard over coms and got vote kicked off this shadowrun fps too by some really young hoodlums sounded like they where from New England inner city.

Jibartik
09-19-2022, 10:03 PM
I hate normal people trying to normalize the places we create to escape normal people.

unsunghero
09-19-2022, 11:08 PM
“We’re going to cure being mean on the internet one video game community at a time”

COMPLIMENTS ONLY SPACE

Homesteaded
09-20-2022, 12:06 AM
I hate normal people trying to normalize the places we create to escape normal people.

I suspect the issue is now 'normal' people are gamers. Back when we were all getting into EQ it was very niche and self sorted itself. Thin skin didn't last long in 1999 online.

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 12:27 AM
I realize now that if I was born in this time period id hate dragons and shit the way i do football now, and feel the opposite about football.

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 03:24 AM
So the community flagged my very erudite posts about tolerance, freedom of expression, and being strong. And ppl needing to "horse around in safe spaces online" with fairly innocent antics going back to the 90s. I also illustrated that the next step is banning people who /dance, rp walk in a circle, or jump in PvP. Or whatever shenanigans people come up with to be silly and goof around in a more chivalrous sportspersonlike manor.

I had my posts flagged.
Was called a Nazi
A fascist.
Racist.
A bully.

And I got a message my posts are under review. And if found guilty I will be "silenced", yes that is literally the phrasing they chose. To silence someone. All because the first thing people do when they disagree with you now is flag and report you.

I was polite. Truthful, and honest. This is how society rewards duty, pragmatism, integrity, and asserrive grit now.

No wonder people are going mass insane.

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 03:29 AM
I hate normal people and normal things.

Encroaching Death
09-20-2022, 09:49 AM
The moral busybodies will end up making the Internet boring as hell.

Like how Las Vegas essentially became a family-friendly Disney World.

There are people who remember a real, gritty and seedy Las Vegas. Could you get your ass kicked by the mafia? Sure, but that's what made things interesting.

These people are mom-level lame. They remind me of moms. For real, my mom is making decisions on what is right for the gaming industry.

Mom. It's time you left our room. We wanna do cool teenager shit.

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 01:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aIwR3c4.jpeg

Success! Q'plah!

ZdNqwDxEyiU

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 01:18 PM
All the people who decide what establishment morality is, are all colonialist baby killers and child labor abusers.

Toxigen
09-20-2022, 01:33 PM
if you cannot teabag your opponents in a video game....you have nothing

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 01:35 PM
As long as nobody is getting offended while I play the murder simulator then it's ok.

Encroaching Death
09-20-2022, 02:09 PM
First they came for the tea-baggers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a tea-bagger.

Then they came for the dank memers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a dank memer.

Then they came for the gg ez rekt, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a gg ez rekt.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Jimjam
09-20-2022, 02:10 PM
As long as nobody is getting offended while I play the murder simulator then it's ok.

I'm waiting for Charley to weigh in with his version of this post. I hope it involves the word 'hecking' and the suffics '-erino'.

Jimjam
09-20-2022, 02:11 PM
if you cannot teabag your opponents in a video game....you have nothing

Did the Boston Teabag Massacre happen for nothing!?

Encroaching Death
09-20-2022, 02:21 PM
Moms will never be able to police the community. The Internet always wins :cool:

vagspIWTAkQ

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 03:41 PM
Rich people on Martha's vineyard: tries to remove the commoner

Rich people on CS servers: tries to remove the commoner

When I hear that 21 million people were greifed off the server I think that's 21 million people I wish I could greif off the planet.

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 03:47 PM
Normals getting into video games and going onto servers and expecting the servers to change to be more like them is like a good example of how people are still, and always will be, colonialists.

Elfminster
09-20-2022, 04:19 PM
I was promised hell would have sex, drugs and rock & roll but I can't get drugs, I can't get laid and as for rock and roll it's either a 13 year old kid singing baby baby baby oh or a gangster rapper calling himself the chosen one. There's churches and warning signs bleeding everywhere and now teabaggin' in a violent video game is a bannable offense.

I would like to speak to the manager and lodge a formal complaint for false advertising.

Rebels my ARSE!!!

kffacxfA7G4

Encroaching Death
09-20-2022, 04:32 PM
How I feel about living on Earth:

y3lANHeZey0

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 05:51 PM
Games are designed for twitch not for gamers.

Reiwa
09-20-2022, 06:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aIwR3c4.jpeg

Success! Q'plah!

ZdNqwDxEyiU

Does that mean you defeated the mods with the blessing of the admins?

Bet you bought a lot of cash shop. 🤗

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 06:17 PM
Imagine if there was money in single player RPGs :(

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 09:06 PM
Does that mean you defeated the mods with the blessing of the admins?

Bet you bought a lot of cash shop. 🤗

Actually one of those rare mermaids who neither buys gold or goblins on the AH

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 09:07 PM
Imagine if there was money in single player RPGs :(

No reason single player games can't have cash shops.

Jibartik
09-20-2022, 09:23 PM
No reason single player games can't have cash shops.

Still dont make enough money when 900,000 people watch it rather than play it.

Reiwa
09-20-2022, 09:26 PM
Actually one of those rare mermaids who neither buys gold or goblins on the AH

Did you win though? It says staff restored your posts.

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 09:26 PM
So now ppl are claiming pvp and /dancing is abusive...

I'm not even going to argue with them at this point as a trauma victim/survivor they can't handle my story and it's not worth another ban.

The real victims are ignored.. while these people whine about an orc sitting and standing a few times. Par for the course in 2022.

magnetaress
09-20-2022, 09:31 PM
Did you win though? It says staff restored your posts.

Yes. I wasn't silenced for juxtaposition of the games very own triggering storyline against the backdrop of silly pvp behavior.

I won. My speech survives.

unsunghero
09-21-2022, 11:25 AM
Smart student challenges JP with a good question and gets him to agree. Creates an interesting discourse

A bit long winded and probably stuff you already heard/know, but fits this topic. Commentator at the end doesn’t really add anything useful though

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMJAxO0SxxA

Elfminster
09-21-2022, 11:40 AM
So now ppl are claiming pvp and /dancing is abusive...

So the murdering another player bit and receiving kudos for it is okay, but dancing on your victim's grave is abusive?

Who are these ppl and why should anybody care what they say?

Gamemaster: Have you considered playing on a PvE server instead %n?

/spit

magnetaress
09-21-2022, 01:19 PM
Spit was removed.

I reckon if you type /em spits. /em spits on ground. Or /em spits towards soandso that's a surefire way of getting a ban because the devs removed the emote and you're working around that.

MrSparkle001
09-21-2022, 01:22 PM
In Elder Scrolls Online if you continue to teabag after being told to stop you are subject to a possible ban.

Teabagging is srs bns

Meanwhile my toons and their companions run around in their underwear or a bath towel.

Elfminster
09-21-2022, 01:31 PM
Spit was removed.

I reckon if you type /em spits. /em spits on ground. Or /em spits towards soandso that's a surefire way of getting a ban because the devs removed the emote and you're working around that.

I never used it anyway. I'm not even sure why it was in the game to begin with. I remember reading all the emotes and seeing that and thinking to myself how nasty it was to have it in. It made me think the devs despised the players. How did that design meeting go I wonder?

Verant dev 1: let's encourage players to spit on each other by creating a /spit emote
Verant dev 2: great idea! high five!

There's a pattern though in EQ of adding something to the universe then later on removing it like there is IRL.

The mortal experience sucks extra hard if you're sentimental, because the devs aren't.

There's no point getting attached to anything in this phase of life with that kind of dev making the decisions. I wish I had realised sooner.

Encroaching Death
09-21-2022, 02:43 PM
Remove killing from video games

Replace online deathmatch with online hugmatch

What's more exciting than trying to hug one another?

MrSparkle001
09-21-2022, 04:07 PM
Remove killing from video games

Replace online deathmatch with online hugmatch

What's more exciting than trying to hug one another?

In the covid and monkeypox age?

https://c.tenor.com/8k24N4hJEf4AAAAd/panic-south-park.gif

Raj
09-21-2022, 04:23 PM
I never used it anyway. I'm not even sure why it was in the game to begin with. I remember reading all the emotes and seeing that and thinking to myself how nasty it was to have it in. It made me think the devs despised the players. How did that design meeting go I wonder?

Verant dev 1: let's encourage players to spit on each other by creating a /spit emote
Verant dev 2: great idea! high five!

There's a pattern though in EQ of adding something to the universe then later on removing it like there is IRL.

The mortal experience sucks extra hard if you're sentimental, because the devs aren't.

There's no point getting attached to anything in this phase of life with that kind of dev making the decisions. I wish I had realised sooner.

Spitting is a natural survival defense mechanism like vomiting to help remove something harmful from the mouth. It's also something alot of smokers and tobacco chewers do.

Try spitting on yourself so much irl til you start going outside regularly and find some hard work that brings you more pleasure than whining about everything that "isnt fair." :cool:

Unplug from the internet before you become another murder-suicide victim or mass shooter you dumb spazz. :cool:

Some of the way you virgins and incels handle the internet is like watching a baby build a bomb. :cool:

Encroaching Death
09-21-2022, 04:31 PM
watching a baby build a bomb. :cool:

New TikTok challenge just dropped

Reiwa
09-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Spitting is a natural survival defense mechanism like vomiting to help remove something harmful from the mouth. It's also something alot of smokers and tobacco chewers do.

Try spitting on yourself so much irl til you start going outside regularly and find some hard work that brings you more pleasure than whining about everything that "isnt fair." :cool:

Unplug from the internet before you become another murder-suicide victim or mass shooter you dumb spazz. :cool:

Some of the way you virgins and incels handle the internet is like watching a baby build a bomb. :cool:

Would you recommend hooker as a career path?

Encroaching Death
09-21-2022, 04:53 PM
Would you recommend hooker as a career path?

sex work is real twerk

Reiwa
09-21-2022, 05:01 PM
sex work is real twerk

It has its ups and down's, I suppose.

unsunghero
09-21-2022, 05:10 PM

I’ve had some hard long days

Elfminster
09-21-2022, 05:50 PM

https://i.ibb.co/m4G047F/laughing-laugh.gif

will I get banned for doing this? ^

Encroaching Death
09-21-2022, 06:51 PM

One of my friends dragged me to a whore house after we went out drinking.

I got a little too drunk. Black out drunk.

The hooker started yelling at him because she thought I was on drugs.

It was an interesting night.

unsunghero
09-21-2022, 07:13 PM
One of my friends dragged me to a whore house after we went out drinking.

I got a little too drunk. Black out drunk.

The hooker started yelling at him because she thought I was on drugs.

It was an interesting night.

Sounds like Vegas. Been in that situation twice there, but this was like 10+ years ago

Duik
09-21-2022, 07:24 PM
We havea town here called Bobbin Head. Always thought it would be a great town for a brothel.

unsunghero
09-21-2022, 09:37 PM
We havea town here called Bobbin Head. Always thought it would be a great town for a brothel.

Lol ya

unsunghero
09-21-2022, 09:37 PM

Elfminster
09-22-2022, 07:29 AM

the beast system: thee are free to profile & mock humans, but thou art forbidden from profiling & mocking my pumped up imaginary lines

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 04:37 AM
I have to SMH slowly at this post asking the question, "What has this world come to?".

Because...

Was it referring to the reports of serial killers running amok? nope
Was it referring to the reports of young men raping old wrinkly grannies? nope
Was it referring to the reports of men abducting, raping and murdering children? nope
Was it referring to the reports of men photographing and sharing pictures of themselves fucking children? nope
Was it referring to the reports of children murdering children? nope
Was it referring to the reports of people being homeless? nope
Was it referring to the reports of people dying of malnutrition? nope
Was it referring to the reports of war reports in which babies are being mutilated and women raped? nope
Was it referring to the reports of government and corporate corruption? nope
Was it referring to the reports of men dressing as women? nope
Was it referring to the reports of women sucking doggy dick and men fucking pigs? nope
Was it referring to people being threatened with violence if they don't wear a face mask? nope
Was it referring to the reports of people dying from the flu? nope

Was it referring to the reports that gamers are being threatened with account action for teabagging? yes

https://i.ibb.co/BfvYbRZ/havecakeeatittoo.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/ThxDqY2/Paris-Tuileries-Garden-Facepalm-statue.jpg

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 05:22 AM
magnetaress: What has this world come to?

Me: I know, it's grotesque. There was a recent report of a female backpacker being abducted by a religious maniac who raped her all night then decapitated her alive on camera. There was also a report of a 3 year old girl being abducted, raped and murdered by a pedophile who was on day release. Plus, we're being told if we don't wear these stupid face diapers we can't buy food. WTF? Was this world any good to begin with considering none of us chose to live in it or live by the hostile laws we're subjected to?

magnetaress: i meant the report that gamers are being threatened with account action for teabagging. What has this world come to?

Penarddan
09-23-2022, 09:11 AM
I realize now that if I was born in this time period id hate dragons and shit the way i do football now, and feel the opposite about football.

Nah... Man, it doesn't work that way

Encroaching Death
09-23-2022, 09:21 AM
We should pad the walls of the Internet with pillows so retards don't bump their wittle tiny noggins on the corners.

When I was a kid, my uncle gave me a floppy disk with "Anarchist's Cookbook" written on it in pencil and I turned out just fine. I didn't need those fingers.

Ooloo
09-23-2022, 10:59 AM
Ah yes the catch all buzzword "toxicity", which in gamer speak means "an outcome I didn't like".

I tried to camp a fungi tunic today, but the camp was already taken. It was a very toxic experience.

Encroaching Death
09-23-2022, 11:06 AM
Ah yes the catch all buzzword "toxicity", which in gamer speak means "an outcome I didn't like".

I tried to camp a fungi tunic today, but the camp was already taken. It was a very toxic experience.

"Toxicity"

"Problematic"

"Praxis"

"Yikes"

"I'm verified on Twitter"

"Solidarity"

If someone utters any of those words, they are not to be trusted.

Ooloo
09-23-2022, 11:16 AM
I mean toxicity *could* have a legitimate definition, but it's subjective and the problem is people just fling it around at the most petty shit.

I used to play ultima online, and in that game if you killed somebody, looted them, then followed their ghost around and killed them again and again until they logged out, I would consider that legitimately toxic.

However, if you kill them, loot their stuff, loot their house, cut their body apart and take their head, then bow over their corpse as if you're dumping on it, that's just hilarious and is very much part of the game.

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 11:19 AM
We should pad the walls of the Internet with pillows so retards don't bump their wittle tiny noggins on the corners.

When I was a kid, my uncle gave me a floppy disk with "Anarchist's Cookbook" written on it in pencil and I turned out just fine. I didn't need those fingers.

I'll add it to the list,

Airbags
Seatbelts
Bicycle helmets
CO2 detectors
Face masks
Vaccines
Dog muzzles for certain types of dogs
Minimum lengh for dog leashes
Smoke detectors
Drug ban
Fire extinguishers
High vis vests
Life jackets
Emissions regulations
Driving licenses with billions of categories
Speed limits
Crash mitigation
Diesel exhaust fluid
Electric engines
Crash mitigation
Saying the word n***** (for some, not others)
Pillows for the internet

I'm still waiting for parachutes in commercial flights and human rights for toasters. Any news on those?

Meanwhile in Spain:

https://i.ibb.co/9ybj86H/41598-2021-94524-Fig1-HTML.jpg

MrSparkle001
09-23-2022, 11:21 AM
Meanwhile in Spain:

https://i.ibb.co/9ybj86H/41598-2021-94524-Fig1-HTML.jpg

Good. That's some barbaric bullshit and they get what they deserve.

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 11:22 AM
I used to play ultima online, and in that game if you killed somebody, looted them, then followed their ghost around and killed them again and again until they logged out, I would consider that legitimately toxic..

I used to do that all the time in WoW.

On a PvP server it's not toxic it's part of the game.

Ooloo
09-23-2022, 11:24 AM
I used to do that all the time in WoW.

On a PvP server it's not toxic it's part of the game.

Haha well, I'd do it in UO too if it was somebody I had some kind of grudge against. If it was just a noob I'd feel bad about it (in that case, I'd only kill them, loot them, and cut their head off you see)

Man that game was glorious in it's day...

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 11:25 AM
Good. That's some barbaric bullshit and they get what they deserve.

I've got this theory that you're only as strong as your weakest component.

This guy looks brave doing what he's doing but he also looks like a coward therefore he is a coward and cowards wouldn't do that.

Therefore, this image makes no sense therefore it's NOT REAL.

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 11:27 AM
Haha well, I'd do it in UO too if it was somebody I had some kind of grudge against. If it was just a noob I'd feel bad about it (in that case, I'd only kill them, loot them, and cut their head off you see)

Man that game was glorious in it's day...

In PvP, what goes around comes around.

Encroaching Death
09-23-2022, 11:38 AM
In PvP, what goes around comes around.

It's like when people complain about Dodgeball being a harsh sport.

Yeah, that's the point.

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 12:24 PM
It's like when people complain about Dodgeball being a harsh sport.

Yeah, that's the point.

My PvP philosophy: don't get mad, get even.

In PvE tho the big kids control everything and there's nothing you can do about it except get mad.

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 12:31 PM
I used to play ultima online, and in that game if you killed somebody, looted them, then followed their ghost around and killed them again and again until they logged out, I would consider that legitimately toxic.

One of my fav tricks in WoW was to harm a player attacking a mob so the mob killed the player; a couple of arrows in the back to spice up his life and keep him on his toes.

I did it all the time in Stranglethorn Vale. I'd track 'em down with my Troll Hunter and murder them one way or another.

Sometimes they would dance in front of me to please me so I didn't kill them.

After the lovely tap dancing show they still died though because I had zero tolerance. I didn't want to co-exist. As far I was concerned it was my zone.

My zone until the bigger boys arrived to save the day that is, then it was their zone.

It's fun to watch a posse looking for you and if they do get you it's fun watching them spread out around your corpse ready to do you again as you loot your corpse and escape.

But the bigger boys are only passing through...

Elfminster
09-23-2022, 01:34 PM
Why isn't this against Twitter EULA?

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/1573258896986316800

Encroaching Death
09-23-2022, 01:36 PM
Why isn't this against Twitter EULA?

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/1573258896986316800

He reminds me of Bald and Bankrupt. The look, the accent.

Now I'm sad because Bald ended his show :(

Jimjam
09-23-2022, 08:16 PM
Teabagging would be anything but a joke if your toon actually debagged itself and dunked them in like a chocolate covered hobnob in a mug.

But it is not.

It's just spamming a badly animated (if animated at all!) crouch / uncrouch over an opponent's avatar's remains. 'Teabagging' is funny because of how painfully obvious it isn't actually teabagging at all.

T. Baggins is also a fantastic(!) name for a hobbit.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 03:16 AM
Teabagging would be anything but a joke if your toon actually debagged itself and dunked them in like a chocolate covered hobnob in a mug.

But it is not.

It's just spamming a badly animated (if animated at all!) crouch / uncrouch over an opponent's avatar's remains. 'Teabagging' is funny because of how painfully obvious it isn't actually teabagging at all.

T. Baggins is also a fantastic(!) name for a hobbit.

Teabagging is tame by today's standards, players should be shitting on each others faces by now.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 08:50 AM
If everybody each had a piece of a puzzle which reflected their personal experiences in life so far and we all sat around a table and made a big picture out of all the puzzle pieces, and then added a switch to the individual puzzle pieces allowing us to include/exclude inflluence from mass media reports, crime stats, history lessons, news reports, etc, would the two pictures be identical or would one picture be lacking something the other pictiure isn't?

Would Neil Armstrong walking on the moon be in both pictures or just one?

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 09:33 AM
If everybody each had a piece of a puzzle which reflected their personal experiences in life so far and we all sat around a table and made a big picture out of all the puzzle pieces, and then added a switch to the individual puzzle pieces allowing us to include/exclude inflluence from mass media reports, crime stats, history lessons, news reports, etc, would the two pictures be identical or would one picture be lacking something the other pictiure isn't?

Would Neil Armstrong walking on the moon be in both pictures or just one?

If I exluded news and media reports, I would look less psychotic in the other puzzle pieces. Fewer dark circles under my eyes, fewer black rifles at my side.

If the world had a few less assholes taking money out of my pockets or threatening to bomb us, I would probably be a nice upstanding citizen in your puzzle piece example.

I feel like that guy from Clockwork Orange who is having his eyes forced open.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 11:08 AM
If I exluded news and media reports, I would look less psychotic in the other puzzle pieces. Fewer dark circles under my eyes, fewer black rifles at my side.

If the world had a few less assholes taking money out of my pockets or threatening to bomb us, I would probably be a nice upstanding citizen in your puzzle piece example.

I feel like that guy from Clockwork Orange who is having his eyes forced open.

Would it show you paying to do this type of thing: https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1573448068925722624

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 11:31 AM
Would it show you paying to do this type of thing: https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1573448068925722624

I like the common British person.

They're good, sturdy people.

I don't like the posh Southerners though. They fail to recognize it's the common Englishman who makes their country great.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 11:56 AM
I like the common British person.

They're good, sturdy people.

I don't like the posh Southerners though. They fail to recognize it's the common Englishman who makes their country great.

English town councils have a habit of knocking down old buildings which people love and building either a car park, student accommodation or a supermarket.

Imagine going to a pub or a cinema all your life, classy well built buildings full of memories, then one day you go there and instead of the pub or cinema being there it's another car park, red brick student housing building or big name supermarket.

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 12:07 PM
English town councils have a habit of knocking down old buildings which people love and building either a car park, student accommodation or a supermarket.

Imagine going to a pub or a cinema all your life, classy well built buildings full of memories, then one day you go there and instead of the pub or cinema being there it's another car park, red brick student housing building or big name supermarket.

I heard about that 800 year old pub that closed during the pandemic.

Damn shame. It's one of my dreams to visit a real pub in the UK once in my life. Connect with my ancestors, if you will.

Sounds silly, but it's all part of the American identity crisis.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 12:18 PM
I heard about that 800 year old pub that closed during the pandemic.

Damn shame. It's one of my dreams to visit a real pub in the UK once in my life. Connect with my ancestors, if you will.

Sounds silly, but it's all part of the American identity crisis.

The Cotswolds or the Lake District is the place to be. Going back in time to the good old days is very expensive though.

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 12:31 PM
The Cotswolds or the Lake District is the place to be. Going back in time to the good old days is very expensive though.

Yeah, the Cotswolds look nice.

My family comes from Devon (ironic considering I just said I don't like Southerners) so it would be nice to see that area.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 12:55 PM
Yeah, the Cotswolds look nice.

My family comes from Devon (ironic considering I just said I don't like Southerners) so it would be nice to see that area.

Devon and Cornwall are nice too.

The UK is not like the US where there's huge signs everywhere telling you where to go and a certain standard you come to expect.

Maybe that's the reason why Americans are disappointed when they go to the UK because they had to think for themselves for a change and walk to places and try new things. That and the lack of creature comforts.

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 12:59 PM
Devon and Cornwall are nice too.

The UK is not like the US where there's huge signs everywhere telling you where to go and a certain standard you come to expect.

Maybe that's the reason why Americans are disappointed when they go to the UK because they had to think for themselves for a change and walk to places. That and the lack of creature comforts.

Those Americans are retarded.

They're the types who eat at McDonald's if they visit another country.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 01:05 PM
Those Americans are retarded.

They're the types who eat at McDonald's if they visit another country.

You all llook like noobs outside america. Like fish out of water. :p

No offense it's just that there are consequences to being so spoilt and being a noob is one of them.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 01:47 PM
Our downtown area is like that and everything else is spaced far out, so we can breath. It's ok if supercharger-whine intimidates you or if your IQ is too low to comprehend such a meat headed thing. Not everyone can use a clutch so they made an automatic and now they have removed it all together because the incompetence has become so severe.

If you're so rich you don't need to work then america is like your very own 5 star plantation and everybody else is your personal slave. You've got tons of places to eat out where your slaves will feed you for peanuts, wash your plates for you, clean your clothes, clean your house, clean and fix your car, build you a mansion, build you a pool, build you a golf course, buiild you a skyscraper, drive you around, fly you around.

I would say it sounds nice but slavery is evil and the reward for being evil is short-term success NOT long-term success. Those crumbling pyramids in the desert are a clue.

If you want long-term success you gots to be a slave and it's gots to be on a personal level.

FYI Murica, Free people help because they WANT to help, not because they're FORCED to or tricked into it.

magnetaress
09-24-2022, 02:27 PM
If you're so rich you don't need to work then america is like your very own 5 star plantation and everybody else is your personal slave. You've got tons of places to eat out where your slaves will feed you for peanuts, wash your plates for you, clean your clothes, clean your house, clean and fix your car, build you a mansion, build you a pool, build you a golf course, buiild you a skyscraper, drive you around, fly you around.

I would say it sounds nice but slavery is evil and the reward for being evil is short-term success NOT long-term success. Those crumbling pyramids in the desert are a clue.

If you want long-term success you gots to be a slave and it's gots to be on a personal level.

FYI Murica, Free people help because they WANT to help, not because they're FORCED to or tricked into it.

Honestly it's just not as good as it used to be. Tho if you've already made it, it's harder to lose what you got. That's about all that's changed since 1866.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 02:33 PM

What point are you trying to make and how would you define success?

Jibartik
09-24-2022, 02:50 PM
What point are you trying to make and how would you define success?

I define success the same way evolution defines strength.

Security.

How secure are YOU and YOUR desires?

The richer you are, the more secure you are. This means you are the fittest.

So as long as you are rich, you're better than everyone else. it doesn't matter if you're a vile, contemptable, awful, coward, jellous, angry, emotional, unintelligent, unhealthy, or any of the other attributes that would make you weaker in "natures eyes"

As long as you are "secure" you're the fittest.

And the only way to remain secure in the new age, is to collect wealth, under any circumstances.

We're evolving to be the worst we possibly can, by making our strongest the richest.

EAT THE RICH, and get rid of progress.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 02:52 PM
What point are you trying to make

America does not represent freedom. It's a scam.

and how would you define success?

I don't respect dead people, they are unsuccessful to me.

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 02:55 PM

"Convince a man his is free, and he'll never fight for it."

magnetaress
09-24-2022, 02:59 PM
I'm secure in my ability to die swiftly or crawl on screaming and shitting piss and blood everywhere.

Encroaching Death
09-24-2022, 03:00 PM
I'm secure in my ability to die swiftly or crawl on screaming and shitting piss and blood everywhere.

\m/ metal af

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 03:01 PM
"Convince a man his is free, and he'll never fight for it."

Exactly.

The best slave is a slave who doesn't know he's a slave; a slave who thinks he's free.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 03:06 PM

Who invented the scam?

I don't respect dead people, they are unsuccessful to me so for me.

So, do you disregard wisdom of dead people?

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 03:07 PM

I don't respect dead people, they are unsuccessful to me so for me.

Who invented the scam?

Jibartik
09-24-2022, 03:10 PM
Who invented the scam?

I'm thinking the Anunnaki.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 03:23 PM

Dead people have no wisdom.

Who invented the scam?

An intelligent being who has got a knack for creating tons upon tons of original ideas. The same being that put a unique face on every person you see. The same being who created the unique voice in every person you hear. The clothes we wear, the music we listen to, the movies we watch, the news reports we shake our heads at, the cars we drive, the video games we play. They're all original ideas. Where do you think the celebs get their creative ideas from? There's something ABOVE them, which is the source.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509591]Dead people have no wisdom.

True, That wasn't the question. Built up Knowledge and wisdom have an unbroken chain going back thousands of years who a bunch of now dead people contributed to it.

I highly doubt the statement that dead people have had no bearing on your success has any merit.

Jibartik
09-24-2022, 03:44 PM
Youre over here trying to say some other dude on your level comes from privilege while we just had a 100 million dollar funeral for a 96 year old billionaire whos never worked a day in their entire family tree's life.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 03:47 PM
Youre over here trying to say some other dude on your level comes from privilege while we just had a 100 million dollar funeral for a 96 year old billionaire whos never worked a day in their entire family tree's life.

There is room for nuance I was responding to a platitude with a platitude.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509591]Dead people have no wisdom.

True, That wasn't the question. Built up Knowledge and wisdom have an unbroken chain going back thousands of years who a bunch of now dead people contributed to it.

I highly doubt the statement that dead people have had no bearing on your success has any merit.

Well first of all, with your system of doing things, the ones in the past do all the work and get nothing and you profit from all their hard work and suffering. When YOU go the way of the dodo what knowledge will YOU pass down the line? Goatse at best.

Secondly, instead of passing down what one dude said to another dude 3000 years ago or what dinosaurs looked like 5 billion years ago how about passing down vital knowledge like the cure to death? Because, if you're dead then knowledge has no value to you, nothing does. With everybody working on that cure, and bringing people back to life, it's real teamwork because the people in the future can bring back the people in the past so their hard work wasn't for nothing.

But no, it's politicians and scientists talking out their asses and then dying.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509591]

Thirdly, I'm not successful so billions of people worked and died for nothing if their goal was to make people in the future successful. Crap system you're defending.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=Rethalis;3509595]

Thirdly, I'm not successful so billions of people worked and died for nothing if their goal was to make people in the future successful. Crap system you're defending.

Your knowledge and wisdom didn't come out of thin air.

Rethalis
09-24-2022, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Rethalis;3509595]

Well first of all, with your system of doing things, the ones in the past do all the work and get nothing and you profit from all their hard work and suffering. When YOU go the way of the dodo what knowledge will YOU pass down the line? Goatse at best.

Secondly, instead of passing down what one dude said to another dude 3000 years ago or what dinosaurs looked like 5 billion years ago how about passing down vital knowledge like the cure to death? Because, if you're dead then knowledge has no value to you, nothing does. With everybody working on that cure, and bringing people back to life, it's real teamwork because the people in the future can bring back the people in the past so their hard work wasn't for nothing.

But no, it's politicians and scientists talking out their asses and then dying.

I would hope the interactions I have had with people left some sort of impression or imprint that was useful or beneficial.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509635]

Your knowledge and wisdom didn't come out of thin air.

According to scientists it did.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509625]

I would hope the interactions I have had with people left some sort of impression or imprint that was useful or beneficial.

What's the point if the lnowledge you pass down has no real value and they're gonna be dead not long after you anyway? One day all that 'knowledge' could be lost then what? It would be like you never even existed. What a waste of time and resources that would be. Billions of dead people building a nothingburger together.

It's funny, because for you to defend your cause you have to betray it. Because to be able to defend death you have to be alive but life and death are arch enemies. So you're a traitor.

I'm only a traitor to my cause if I die.

Elfminster
09-24-2022, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Elfminster;3509591]

I also don't respect people who abandon me which is what death is, it's somebody turning their back on me and ignoring me forever after I invested time in them. I don't like wasting my time.

Death is dumb. There should only be two types of existence; existence OR non-existence