PDA

View Full Version : Hide your girlfriends, fellas. There's a new sheriff in town 😎

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 03:43 PM
You can look, BUT DON'T TOUCH

https://i.postimg.cc/nVGJXBv1/20220911-153707.jpg

Ooloo
09-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Lol nice. I have a gnoll and a male troll from that same series! Never opened. Nerd status intact.

GinnasP99
09-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Choking hazard, apt.

unsunghero
09-11-2022, 08:33 PM
I’ve never seen or fought him but that looks like VS right?

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 09:40 PM
I’ve never seen or fought him but that looks like VS right?

It's supposed to be your average iksar necro in flowing black robes.

It smells as bad as it looks too.

Ooloo
09-12-2022, 01:55 PM
It does look like VS in that package

Also the "male" label is pretty problematic.

Encroaching Death
09-12-2022, 02:44 PM
It does look like VS in that package

Also the "male" label is pretty problematic.

I always envisioned iksars to be genderless due to the fact that they eat the genitals of their young.

Valakut
09-14-2022, 11:11 AM
Lol nice. I have a gnoll and a male troll from that same series! Never opened. Nerd status intact.

you spelled virginity wrong

Reiwa
09-14-2022, 11:14 AM
I always envisioned iksars to be genderless due to the fact that they eat the genitals of their young.

Did you know iksar are monotremes? Oviparous and milk.

Jibartik
09-14-2022, 12:33 PM
Ever wonder if iksars exist just to condition us basement dwellers that dont like the mainstream media, that the reptoids are missunderstood?

Encroaching Death
09-14-2022, 01:12 PM
Ever wonder if iksars exist just to condition us basement dwellers that dont like the mainstream media, that the reptoids are missunderstood?

I sent this picture to a friend who doesn't know what Everquest is.

He said it looked like Mark Zuckerberg. Then my phone shut off.

That's proof that the Iksar Coalition rules our planet.

unsunghero
09-14-2022, 01:45 PM
My rich, fantasy-loving co-worker friend that has a lot more disposable income than me has only ever heard about Drizzt from my descriptions. I would tell him that I have all the books and I can loan them to him and he’s like nah I don’t like reading

But even though he’s never read the books he shelled out like $50+ for this statue and showed it to me. I was like you dick, you didn’t even read the books…

Encroaching Death
09-14-2022, 01:52 PM
I paint the occasional Warhammer 40k model. I've never played though.

https://i.postimg.cc/4dZxcsV3/20210806-214032.jpg

unsunghero
09-14-2022, 02:00 PM
I’ve always liked the look of the 40k stuff too but never played. Had a friend that did and he said the games go on for so long you have to pause/continue over many days

Encroaching Death
09-14-2022, 02:07 PM
I’ve always liked the look of the 40k stuff too but never played. Had a friend that did and he said the games go on for so long you have to pause/continue over many days

Yeah, they can be crazy. There's a YouTube channel called "40k under 40[minutes]" and those guys know all the rules and it's been edited down.

But it's a fun concept. You can create virtually any type of army you want.

Mine are World Eaters, who are known for being crazy berserkers who use chainsaw axes in combat.

Usually armies have a "melee" and "shooting" phase. Mine doesn't shoot. Just charges in and wrecks in melee.

Ooloo
09-14-2022, 02:12 PM
you spelled virginity wrong

Lol no, I fuck.

Encroaching Death
09-14-2022, 02:13 PM
Lol no, I fuck.

Me too.

My own mom counts.

Jibartik
09-14-2022, 02:42 PM
I sent this picture to a friend who doesn't know what Everquest is.

He said it looked like Mark Zuckerberg. Then my phone shut off.

That's proof that the Iksar Coalition rules our planet.

https://i.imgur.com/qitDQgG.gif

unsunghero
09-14-2022, 07:03 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jzDWZ30/C770-FBAF-8847-4-AA5-934-E-68-E1129-E7-DDC.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Encroaching Death
09-14-2022, 08:17 PM
They Live...

Jibartik
09-14-2022, 11:54 PM
if hollywood wasnt spending so much time coddling autistic adults who want to be children their whole lives we'd have movies like they live again. Movies made for dudes who do dude shit and are out there not being heard because they are dudes.

Encroaching Death
09-15-2022, 06:07 AM
if hollywood wasnt spending so much time coddling autistic adults who want to be children their whole lives we'd have movies like they live again. Movies made for dudes who do dude shit and are out there not being heard because they are dudes.

They Live had a good message.

Can't have a good message anymore, especially one that is anti-authoritarian. The government doesn't like that.

Even the Brits are suffering from the same problem. The UK government puts out a statement that they're going to "help" writers of the most popular soap opera write episodes.

A few days later an awkward episode with laughable dialogue comes out praising the government and demonizes anyone who questions it.

It's disgusting.

magnetaress
09-15-2022, 09:10 AM
Good thread props for having intact iksar genitalia on display.

Reiwa
09-15-2022, 09:32 AM
They Live had a good message.

Can't have a good message anymore, especially one that is anti-authoritarian. The government doesn't like that.

Even the Brits are suffering from the same problem. The UK government puts out a statement that they're going to "help" writers of the most popular soap opera write episodes.

A few days later an awkward episode with laughable dialogue comes out praising the government and demonizes anyone who questions it.

It's disgusting.

Please do the needful and add unitary states to the list of retarded things on the wiki.

Encroaching Death
09-15-2022, 09:38 AM
Please do the needful and add unitary states to the list of retarded things on the wiki.

Happily and gleefully :)

Jibartik
09-15-2022, 11:09 AM
I watch the new James Bond movie.

The plot to that one was a young black girl with short hair was unapologetically taking over the spot that was occupied by a white male.

What kind of a plot is that for an action movie? That is like the story of like a cosmopolitan magazine cover.

It’s not writing it’s not a story it’s not character.

It’s not even like entertainment as a metaphor for politics; it’s straight up just taking politics and writing it directly into your movie.

They spend hundreds of millions of dollars on these movies and they hire 20 year old writers who do whatever the data analysts say.

MrSparkle001
09-15-2022, 11:18 AM
There's a new James Bond movie?

unsunghero
09-15-2022, 11:20 AM

The plot to that one was a young black girl with short hair was unapologetically taking over the spot that was occupied by a white male.

What kind of a plot is that for an action movie? That is like the story of like a cosmopolitan magazine cover.

It’s not even like entertainment as a metaphor for politics; it’s straight up just taking politics and writing it directly into your movie.

They spend hundreds of millions of dollars on these movies and they hire 20 year old writers who do whatever the data analysts say.

Woulda been more progressive if she had fought and killed the original Bond in hand to hand combat, but instead I heard he face-tanked a missile. At least that’s going out like a boss

Don’t think the movie did all that well though

Encroaching Death
09-15-2022, 11:22 AM

It's a result of rich investors being so out of touch with regular people that they turn to one of the young interns and ask "What is it you young people like, Twitter? Twitter is popular - it must be a good example of popular opinion. Make a movie that will please Twitter."

Then they let some 14 year old girl with blue hair write the script and of course it sucks. Then the Huffington Post writes an article about how it's all the fault of young white men.

Then repeat.

unsunghero
09-15-2022, 11:25 AM
“Look at me, I’m James Bond and Little Mermaid now”

Jibartik
09-15-2022, 11:36 AM
It's a result of rich investors being so out of touch with regular people that they turn to one of the young interns and ask "What is it you young people like, Twitter? Twitter is popular - it must be a good example of popular opinion. Make a movie that will please Twitter."

Then they let some 14 year old girl with blue hair write the script and of course it sucks. Then the Huffington Post writes an article about how it's all the fault of young white men.

Then repeat.

There is more money in selling carp to barking seals.

Nobody cares about what they make anymore.

Even after all this tech boom, even they have less interest in their products than they do the bottom line.

Like, the thing that really grinds my gears is that if you see a social media post, and then close the window, then re open the window to go back and comment, they HIDE the post, so that you have to click around the site and get distracted, generating them more ad rev.

It makes me sick. Like we build these products, then we make them purposefully difficult to use to make the creator more money.

But what really gets me is, that instead of not using the products, people JUST KEEP USING THEM!

Like, we've proven we dont even want quality, we want more. We dont care what it is, just give us MORE!

Makes me so nihilistic about our future.

Mblake1981
09-15-2022, 08:12 PM
There is more money in selling carp to barking seals.

Nobody cares about what they make anymore.

Even after all this tech boom, even they have less interest in their products than they do the bottom line.

Like, the thing that really grinds my gears is that if you see a social media post, and then close the window, then re open the window to go back and comment, they HIDE the post, so that you have to click around the site and get distracted, generating them more ad rev.

It makes me sick. Like we build these products, then we make them purposefully difficult to use to make the creator more money.

But what really gets me is, that instead of not using the products, people JUST KEEP USING THEM!

Like, we've proven we dont even want quality, we want more. We dont care what it is, just give us MORE!

Makes me so nihilistic about our future.

Its not the rule, Everquest -Thief-BLOOD and other titles were not made for that type of buyer, Bioshock was.

Many products in racing and other activities are not sold to that type of buyer, but they don't race anything anyway.

There was a time when computers had a competitive market, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_defunct_graphics_chips_and_card_companies .. this market now resembles what you doom-speak of. It's bland and boring, has been for a long time. Nobody cares, "it's gud nuff" and some fat-bastard tech journalist blubbers on about hardware maturity being a good thing..

I mean look at the proof in the pudding, to play computer games you have to go back 15-20 years or play some obscure indie title that looks like it came from 1997.

meanwhile Team Losi and Team Associate are still improving things, new products are being tested and sold, championships are won. Since the early 90s.

Windows doesn't even have a desktop computer pictured on their windows 11 download site. They gave up, their only competition (Steve Jobs) died and Bill retired. They focus on LBGT social issues and mobility/Cloud stuff now. "Computers!" scoffs the tech-barista while wearing nut-hugger jeans.

https://i.imgur.com/ESfTGNy.jpg

magnetaress
09-17-2022, 09:12 AM
Nice rants