https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/George-W-Bush.jpeg

magnetaress
09-11-2022, 01:51 AM
I miss Bush.

unsunghero
09-11-2022, 02:52 AM

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 03:04 AM
Imagine burning in hell for killing 1 million people just to impress someone.

magnetaress
09-11-2022, 08:22 AM
Honestly I don't blame bush, he probably didn't even greenlite the CIA to do it. Maybe Bush Sr.

GinnasP99
09-11-2022, 09:15 AM
NjGcCI9ByWw

Reiwa
09-11-2022, 10:37 AM
This is what they took from you (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century)

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 10:59 AM
This is what they took from you (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century)

Founder: Bill Kristol

Also a founder of: Republicans Against Trump

Neo-cons cry because they weren't able to fool the working class into fueling their global empire.

"What? You want jobs? You want us to represent you? But we've got governments to topple and oil to steal. Aren't you a patriot? Remember freedom and rock and roll? Here have a beer and forget about what you want."

Reiwa
09-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Founder: Bill Kristol

Also a founder of: Republicans Against Trump

Neo-cons cry because they weren't able to fool the working class into fueling their global empire.

"What? You want jobs? You want us to represent you? But we've got governments to topple and oil to steal. Aren't you a patriot? Remember freedom and rock and roll? Here have a beer and forget about what you want."

Dulce et decorum est pro patria bibo. 🇺🇲🍺

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 11:31 AM
Dulce et decorum est pro patria bibo. 🇺🇲🍺

I'm learning so much Latin from you

Gustoo
09-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Damn Bush not only dodged that dudes shoe but also is capable of throwing a ball from the pitcher mound to the catcher like an actual human that threw things before in his life.

Best president? Or very best president?

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Damn Bush not only dodged that dudes shoe but also is capable of throwing a ball from the pitcher mound to the catcher like an actual human that threw things before in his life.

Best president? Or very best president?

I remember thinking "he's going to go down as the most hated president in history".

Boy was I wrong.

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 12:12 PM
we determine who is the best president by the number of foreign civilians killed after the end of their administration.

bush, then obama, biden, then the rest of the presidents line up behind them.

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 12:14 PM
we determine who is the best president by the number of foreign civilians killed after the end of their administration.

Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne

Reiwa
09-11-2022, 12:17 PM

Nominal or population adjusted? 🤪

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 12:19 PM
Nominal or population adjusted? 🤪

By quarts of blood

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Honestly I don't blame bush, he probably didn't even greenlite the CIA to do it. Maybe Bush Sr.

Oh I wasn’t talking about the measly 3500 Americans that he killed with a psyop.

I was talking about the ones he did right out in the open: iraq invasion

Imagine being the President of the United States and doing all of that and knowing that for sure when you die you were going to pay the price for being a mass murderer.

Like I’m over here playing EverQuest and feeling bad when I kill a spider.

Toxigen
09-11-2022, 12:44 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/xb1luk/route_1_in_saugus_right_now/

All you gotta look at is how much funding the 9/11 Commission received vs. the Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky investigation.

Pretty much says it all right there.

Homesteaded
09-11-2022, 12:55 PM
NjGcCI9ByWw

If this doesn't inspire you, I don't want you to vote.

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 01:04 PM

I bet he's thinking, "I may be the guy they think is gonna burn in hell, but they dont know I killed all those people in their names and they're cheering: We're going together!"

Watching a murderer, let alone mass murderer, get to enjoy the privlidge of life and receive accolades and inspire people is the reason god almost killed every last one of us.

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 01:07 PM

If you let emotions dictate your actions, I don't want you to vote.

Possibly the easiest way to manipulate a population.

Homesteaded
09-11-2022, 01:11 PM
If you let emotions dictate your actions, I don't want you to vote.

Possibly the easiest way to manipulate a population.

Ok, thank you for your input robot.

Elizondo
09-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Imagine thinking there were planes on 911

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 01:27 PM
Ok, thank you for your input robot.

Happy to help, emotional woman.

Homesteaded
09-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Happy to help, emotional woman.

Your mistake it fooling yourself into believing you aren't an emotional being. Hope it helps, but we know it wont.

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Your mistake it fooling yourself into think you aren't an emotional being. Hope it helps, but we know it wont.

Of course, I'm human.

But I'm smart enough to realize people/politicians can take advantage of that.

I was afraid of terrorists and supported the Patriot Act.

If I could go back in time and stomp on my balls, I would.

Ooloo
09-11-2022, 02:54 PM
I used to watch documentaries about 9\11 habitually and I'd have these really vivid, long dreams about being inside the towers or jumping. I mean, it was 21 years ago but it's still one of the most insane things I've ever been alive to witness. Just imagine what's going through the head of somebody inside the building when they hear it start collapsing... just absolutely beyond horror.

That being said, the *worst* downstream effect was that pete davidson probably would never have become famous had his firefighter dad not died. Remember that; Bin laden inflicted pete davidson upon us all.

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Remember that; Bin laden inflicted pete davidson upon us all.

The real tragedy

chocolatecoveredgummybear
09-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Sad day; may those victims RIP.

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Just imagine what's going through the head of somebody inside the building when they hear it start collapsing

"Satan promised to protect me!"

Gustoo
09-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Pete Davidson planned 9/11 as a good tragic backstory man that guys a real psychopath

Real question is can he throw a ball as well as GW

Reiwa
09-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Santa Bush brought me NFL+ with screencopy for this American Noel.

$5 plus tax.

magnetaress
09-15-2022, 11:43 PM
i hope they hvae bushes dna somewhere and they are cloning him b1 and b2 for soldiers

Jibartik
09-16-2022, 01:01 AM
Im so pissed my 18 year old self didnt say, fuck it i want to know what aliens are and joined the CIA

Encroaching Death
09-16-2022, 06:14 AM
Im so pissed my 18 year old self didnt say, fuck it i want to know what aliens are and joined the CIA

No joke - this was my career path when I was younger.

I unironically avoided getting tattoos, signed up for Military Intel MOS when I was at the recruitment office, and even joined my local Masonic Lodge.

I'm not even joking, I thought these decisions would land me in the CIA. I even knew a chick who went to Duke, who was approached by the CIA to join, to get me their contact number.

I was fully into it.

magnetaress
09-16-2022, 08:31 AM
No joke - this was my career path when I was younger.

I unironically avoided getting tattoos, signed up for Military Intel MOS when I was at the recruitment office, and even joined my local Masonic Lodge.

I'm not even joking, I thought these decisions would land me in the CIA. I even knew a chick who went to Duke, who was approached by the CIA to join, to get me their contact number.

I was fully into it.

Same except I sorta lacked the motivation to get good grades and a colledge degree. Or learn to spells.

Encroaching Death
09-16-2022, 08:38 AM
Same except I sorta lacked the motivation to get good grades and a colledge degree. Or learn to spells.

They probably make you sacrifice a goat to some dark god as well.

The CIA definitely chose Innoruuk at character creation.