PDA

View Full Version : New on Blue

fauxfive55
09-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Hi all.

I just started playing on blue (used to play back 20 plus years ago but never really made it too far) and I've reached level 10 on a paladin. I can't remember my name in game because it's long and elvish. I've been in crushbone for the last few days and I've noticed that it's pretty desolate in the game at least at the lower levels. So if anybody wants to join me let me know what your name is and I'll send you a tell. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing in my adventures.

project99toons
09-03-2022, 12:15 PM
I got a 15 Shaman parked in unrest. He’s mostly naked though lol

mycoolrausch
09-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Ya newbie scene has been pretty dead on blue since green launched. You can still usually find groups in Unrest, but Mistmoore is dead. Things pick up again in the 40s with CoM and KC often having groups.

fauxfive55
09-03-2022, 03:20 PM
I got a 15 Shaman parked in unrest. He’s mostly naked though lol

I had a chance to log back in and figure out my name. Send me a tell when you're on. My paladin's name is Coreturrmaillin.

Hope to see you soon!

Lucie59850
09-22-2022, 12:46 AM
I allow myself to react to this subject because the author demonstrates exactly what I feel.. I am Iksar level 19 shaman, IMPOSSIBLE to find a group, yet I type /who all, I see people 19-20-21- 22 I send them a message to offer them and the answers are always no.

Question: Will there finally be a fresh start on blue for everyone? It's unplayable, if you have to be there at the start of the server to rush to have a chance to level up and find groups, it's unplayable..

Toxigen
09-22-2022, 03:32 AM
I allow myself to react to this subject because the author demonstrates exactly what I feel.. I am Iksar level 19 shaman, IMPOSSIBLE to find a group, yet I type /who all, I see people 19-20-21- 22 I send them a message to offer them and the answers are always no.

Question: Will there finally be a fresh start on blue for everyone? It's unplayable, if you have to be there at the start of the server to rush to have a chance to level up and find groups, it's unplayable..

Its certainly not unplayable.

mycoolrausch
09-22-2022, 05:53 AM

blame green, seems most of the newbies switched to it. not sure why since it's just more expensive items and more camped mobs with a worse UI. but that's how it is. If you can solo up to CoM level, i see groups there and then KC pretty often. also try joining one of the more casual guilds that has more new players still leveling .

if you really need a fresh start you can try green (not sure how it is right now, it's late in its cycle) or wait for the new green that will start over from scratch, supposedly.

cd288
09-22-2022, 04:54 PM

Yeah I mean part of the problem is it's just easier to solo at those lower levels and therefore it's more efficient. Later on when less classes can solo efficiently I've found a lot more people willing to duo, trio, etc.

Crede
09-22-2022, 10:46 PM

Yea unfortunately green ruined blues grouping and economy. Used to have good groups in places like mistmoore, oasis, guk, etc. I’d say the only zones to consistently group in still are unrest, com, and kc.