PDA

View Full Version : It's time to revert the clickie nerf

funry
08-30-2022, 05:29 PM
In the spirit of "classic" can we please revert the clickie item nerfs and the recharge prices. At this point in the server does it really even matter or make a difference in the raid scene? When a guild engages a target they tend to kill it. The root nets, strings, and whatever else don't really matter. If it's a problem, players can form agreements to not use for raid encounters. I feel like staff just took a sledgehammer to nail a tack and often wonder why, if it was such a big deal, couldn't the code have been changed to exempt specific raid encounters from the item's effect instead?

Items like strings and root nets had solo applications that are hindered because of the decision and it doesn't make sense to punish everyone because of raid use. At this point of the experiment, I just struggle to see how any benefits outweigh the negative impact to gameplay and the "classic" experience.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm just looking for some consistency. We get a lot of changes for the sake of being classic but then we get this kind of custom content, with aoe nerfs, that's hastily thrown in.

Thumbs up or down, I'm curious to see if anyone else shares the sentiment.

Thanks

JustinWK
08-30-2022, 06:43 PM
In the spirit of "classic" can we please revert the clickie item nerfs and the recharge prices. At this point in the server does it really even matter or make a difference in the raid scene? When a guild engages a target they tend to kill it. The root nets, strings, and whatever else don't really matter. If it's a problem, players can form agreements to not use for raid encounters. I feel like staff just took a sledgehammer to nail a tack and often wonder why, if it was such a big deal, couldn't the code have been changed to exempt specific raid encounters from the item's effect instead?

Items like strings and root nets had solo applications that are hindered because of the decision and it doesn't make sense to punish everyone because of raid use. At this point of the experiment, I just struggle to see how any benefits outweigh the negative impact to gameplay and the "classic" experience.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm just looking for some consistency. We get a lot of changes for the sake of being classic but then we get this kind of custom content, with aoe nerfs, that's hastily thrown in.

Thanks

You're not alone... You're never alone <3

SantagarBrax
08-31-2022, 01:47 AM
It's a valid point.

Toxigen
08-31-2022, 04:34 AM
No

Jimjam
08-31-2022, 02:30 PM
Spirit of classic would be remove recharges exploit as they were surely never as popular in era than now.

Troxx
08-31-2022, 03:09 PM
Yeah pretty sure the original devs never intended to be used as such

cd288
08-31-2022, 03:50 PM
Spirit of classic would be remove recharges exploit as they were surely never as popular in era than now.

Agreed. Never saw people going around with root nets and recharging them for cheap to get around the fact that their class didn’t have root. Cheap exploit to get around the way the class was designed

Jibartik
08-31-2022, 04:07 PM
I remember talking with people about there being "some way" to recharge charge items, and nobody I could ever encounter knew much more than that.

It was certainly cool to learn what that way was on p99 20 years later, thanks for that!

Croco
08-31-2022, 04:19 PM
Yeah pretty sure the original devs never intended to be used as such

Irrelevant. Original devs never intended for feign death to be used to split mobs. Trying to figure out what devs did and didn't intend is not really relevant or how this works. Devs make the game and players create the meta through emergent gameplay.

Tinkering with things because you think the devs intended something is always a huge fail. Make a 100% classic sandbox and let the players play.

cd288
08-31-2022, 04:40 PM
Equating feign death to item recharge exploit is pretty laughable

Toxigen
08-31-2022, 04:41 PM
Equating feign death to item recharge exploit is pretty laughable

croco in general is pretty laughable

mycoolrausch
08-31-2022, 04:45 PM
I can understand nerfing recharging which was a bug exploit and led to insanely overpowered items.

I don't get nerfing slow mallets. It's a repeatable quest that cost a ruby. If we're making those kinds of arbitrary balance judgement calls to the game it should go both ways. Buff something. Warrior aggro sucks. Wizards are useless outside of bane. Druid heals are pure garbage. I mean you have a lot to choose from.

Croco
09-01-2022, 05:33 AM
croco in general is pretty laughable

Thankfully not racist though. So at least I have that going for me.

Allishia
09-01-2022, 10:29 AM
I vote bring clicks back. I miss charming things on my war !

Ennewi
09-01-2022, 12:24 PM
If rule-breaking players can eventually have their punishments reversed, it seems reasonable to expect that any nerf of game-breaking items will be undone as well.

Ghost of Starman
09-01-2022, 01:32 PM
The only "unclassic" changes desired by the powers that be are ones that make the game either less fun, less interesting, or more time consuming / annoying.

As the clickie nerf makes the game less fun, it will therefore never be reversed.

Besides, they have more important changes to work on, like making sure fruit aren't sold on the wrong vendors or making sure certain tailoring patterns aren't available until after Kunark launch. You know, the stuff that matters to 99.9% of people.

Praxcthius
09-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Croco looks like you hate toxigen so you’re a racist. A human racist. Ennewi you just always sound like the biggest butthurt cuck since jutebox’s last post (insert any forum name here). Get some tissues. Get the crying over take a few deep breaths and get cleaned up for dinner cuz I hear your memaw calling you for din din. It’s your favorite mac n cheese and she even cut up hotdogs for ya ��

Raj
09-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Anyone here know what it costs to recharge a bladestopper now? The recharging page on the wiki makes it look like the recharge cost was not even changed...but it could just be outdated info?

Thanks in advance my friends! :cool:

Naethyn
09-02-2022, 01:41 AM
Economy is better when raids cost 20k

jungels
09-06-2022, 12:25 PM

Our guild on tribunal utilized it. Do you have proof this wasn't utilized? Pretty sure all top guilds used it back then. Also, in the spirit of classic it should still exist whether you agree with it or not. It was a mechanic and that's a fact.

Arvan
09-08-2022, 01:31 AM
Our guild on tribunal utilized it. Do you have proof this wasn't utilized? Pretty sure all top guilds used it back then. Also, in the spirit of classic it should still exist whether you agree with it or not. It was a mechanic and that's a fact.

Plat duping was also a mechanic at various points in the timeline. Should they add that back in?

Sancta
09-08-2022, 09:53 AM
Wizards are useless outside of bane.

Something tells me this guy doesn't play this game

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 10:29 AM
Clickie nerfs should be undone. It helps remove plat from the economy, and it helps smaller guilds compete against the bigger guilds. The clickie nerfs have done nothing of benefit. They are unclassic too.

mycoolrausch
09-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Something tells me this guy doesn't play this game

velious wizards are the most useless class in the history of MMOs.

cd288
09-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Clickie nerfs should be undone. It helps remove plat from the economy, and it helps smaller guilds compete against the bigger guilds. The clickie nerfs have done nothing of benefit. They are unclassic too.

Color me shocked to hear this from a self-interested member of Vanquish who wants to use them to cheese raid content.

mycoolrausch
09-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Color me shocked to hear this from a self-interested member of Vanquish who wants to use them to cheese raid content.

Lol, it helps small guilds! Ie the sweatiest playmakers shed the warm bodies they're forced to carry around atm and hog even more content to themselves.

Toxigen
09-08-2022, 01:23 PM
velious wizards are the most useless class in the history of MMOs.

someones never contested targets in tov

mycoolrausch
09-08-2022, 01:26 PM
someones never contested targets in tov

it takes non classic code changes and arbitrary raid rules to give wizards something to do, i know

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 01:27 PM

When the clickies weren't nerfed, Kittens and Azure Guard were regulars in ToV contesting content. They were casual raiding guilds at the time. They got more kills back then than they do now whenever content is contested.

With the clickie nerfs and with rooted dragons the smaller guilds are basically cut off from a lot of content. They typically just cannot field the numbers due to their more casual nature.

VQ and Riot don't need the clickies to win content, they already have the numbers to do so without the clickies. It is why they have been able to continue doing all of the game's raid content after both nerfs.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 01:51 PM
When the clickies weren't nerfed, Kittens and Azure Guard were regulars in ToV contesting content. They were casual raiding guilds at the time. They got more kills back then than they do now whenever content is contested.

With the clickie nerfs and with rooted dragons the smaller guilds are basically cut off from a lot of content. They typically just cannot field the numbers due to their more casual nature.

VQ and Riot don't need the clickies to win content, they already have the numbers to do so without the clickies. It is why they have been able to continue doing all of the game's raid content after both nerfs.

Let's nerf DA ring, DA ear and Flux staff. Make them 5 sec cast time see if it's just as easy to kite. Screw taking them back, add more.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Let's nerf DA ring, DA ear and Flux staff. Make them 5 sec cast time see if it's just as easy to kite. Screw taking them back, add more.

This would just further hurt small guilds. Any guild that can field 100+ people for a raid can crawl ToV to any raid target. We did that before we found new strategies to speed up the process.

The smaller guilds generally can't do that, so they are basically out of luck.

Hint: The only guilds that can field those numbers consistently are Vanquish and Riot.

I am not sure why people want to hurt smaller guilds because they want to hurt bigger guilds. It's counter productive, and the big guilds will still be able to kill all of the raid content.

Allishia
09-08-2022, 02:03 PM
This would just further hurt small guilds. Any guild that can field 100+ people for a raid can crawl ToV to any raid target. We did that before we found new strategies to speed up the process.

Hint: The only guilds that can field those numbers consistently are Vanquish and Riot.

I am not sure why people want to hurt smaller guilds because they want to hurt bigger guilds. It's counter productive, and the big guilds will still be able to kill all of the raid content.

Ya, they aren't too smart...or really just don't raid so they have no clue on current meta lol :p

Sancta
09-08-2022, 02:13 PM
it takes non classic code changes and arbitrary raid rules to give wizards something to do, i know

Why even hang around on a forum for a game you don't play, I don't get it

mycoolrausch
09-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Why even hang around on a forum for a game you don't play, I don't get it

why apologize for a broken shitty class just because after 10 years of emulating people have finally carved out a niche for them to actually contribute something to a raid?

i have a wizard, i love my wizard, i love my wizard because it is useless and it's fun and a challenge to figure out ways to get value out of them. that's the charm of classic eq, it's interesting and heterogeneous. It's also fun on the opposite spectrum, to play a broken overpowered class that steamrolls the content, ie velious monks. Variety. But it doesn't mean I'm going to pretend the class is well balanced or well designed, because it is not.

Wizards end velious with an "I participated" ribbon. They become a real class in luclin when they receive about 5 billion buffs.

Allishia
09-08-2022, 02:23 PM
why apologize for a broken shitty class just because after 10 years of emulating people have finally carved out a niche for them to actually contribute something to a raid?

i have a wizard, i love my wizard, i love my wizard because it is useless and it's fun and a challenge to figure out ways to get value out of them. that's the charm of classic eq, it's interesting and heterogeneous. It's also fun on the opposite spectrum, to play a broken overpowered class that steamrolls the content, ie velious monks. Variety. But it doesn't mean I'm going to pretend the class is well balanced or well designed, because it is not.

Wizards end velious with an "I participated" ribbon. They become a real class in luclin when they receive about 5 billion buffs.

Ya wizard in luclin is crazy good with crit nukes and mana burn. Even the familiar is awesome/nod

Oh and the horse to sit and med woot. If only luclin graphics weren't ugly :)

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 02:28 PM

You do 0 crawling, you kite it all, small guilds are dead and would still be dead. It'd make you clear some trash tho.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Ya, they aren't too smart...or really just don't raid so they have no clue on current meta lol :p

I have plenty of clue how it goes. Consider not getting drunk and guild removing again.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 02:31 PM
You do 0 crawling, you kite it all, small guilds are dead and would still be dead. It'd make you clear some trash tho.

We used to crawl when rooted dragons was a new thing. It's very doable, just slower.

Smaller guilds weren't dead before the clickie nerfs and rooted dragons.

Sorry you just want to hurt the small guilds while not hurting the bigger guilds.

Toxigen
09-08-2022, 02:35 PM
oh boy here we go 200 pages inc

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 02:36 PM
We used to crawl when rooted dragons was a new thing. It's very doable, just slower.

Smaller guilds weren't dead before the clickie nerfs and rooted dragons.

Sorry you just want to hurt the small guilds while not hurting the bigger guilds.

We used to, that means you don't hope that helps

cd288
09-08-2022, 02:54 PM
oh boy here we go 200 pages inc

Lol

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 03:28 PM

Erm isn't AG one of the factions that made up VQ?

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Erm isn't AG one of the factions that made up VQ?

Yes, and kittens goes on quakes.

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Yes, and kittens goes on quakes.

So both the first two paragraphs were nonsense?

I won't comment too much on the third para as I'm not a very active raider on blue so any comment wouldn't be well informed. But the few times I have participated on blue raids (which would have been with VQ) I believe I saw / used clickies. Maybe those were exceptional circumstances.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 04:19 PM

I won't comment too much on the third para as I'm not a very active raider on blue so any comment wouldn't be well informed. But the few times I have participated on blue raids (which would have been with VQ) I believe I saw / used clickies. Maybe those were exceptional circumstances.

Ya basically.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 05:41 PM

Ya basically.

No, they were not nonsense.

Azure Guard was a completely separate guild with a different group of players before it merged with Aftermath. This merger of Azure Guard and Aftermath eventually became Vanquish.

Before the second wave of clickie nerfs and rooted dragons, Azure Guard and Kittens were regularly in ToV competing during normal spawn cycles, not just Quakes.

Azure Guard and Kittens were the two biggest casual guilds at the time before the nerfs, and before the Azure Guard/Aftermath merger.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 05:47 PM
No, they were not nonsense.

Azure Guard was a completely separate guild with a different group of players before it merged with Aftermath. This merger of Azure Guard and Aftermath eventually became Vanquish.

Before the second wave of clickie nerfs and rooted dragons, Azure Guard and Kittens were regularly in ToV competing during normal spawn cycles, not just Quakes.

Azure Guard and Kittens were the two biggest casual guilds at the time before the nerfs, and before the Azure Guard/Aftermath merger.

Right and 1 merged and 1 still.competes when they feel like it on quakes. Nothing to do with clicky nerfs. Basically non sense.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Right and 1 merged and 1 still.competes when they feel like it on quakes. Nothing to do with clicky nerfs. Basically non sense.

I think you missed the part where Kittens and Azure Guard could compete more often during regular spawn cycles, not just Quakes, as casual guilds.

This is because you could kill ToV content much easier when you could pull it with the clickies, maintain agro with the clickies, and push the boss to interrupt casting. Your raid force didn't need to be as big to kill the bosses, so casual guilds had an easier time fielding the minimum raid force required for the encounter. You didn't need to crawl to the boss, and you didn't need 100+ people.

The rooted dragons, clickies nerf, and push nerf honestly hurt smaller guilds more than it did the bigger guilds. The bigger guilds have enough people to win simply by brining enough people. Smaller guilds don't have that option.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 06:08 PM
I think you missed the part where Kittens and Azure Guard could compete more often during regular spawn cycles, not just Quakes, as casual guilds.

This is because you could kill ToV content much easier when you could pull it with the clickies, maintain agro with the clickies, and push the boss to interrupt casting. Your raid force didn't need to be as big to kill the bosses, so casual guilds had an easier time fielding the minimum raid force required for the encounter. You didn't need to crawl to the boss, and you didn't need 100+ people.

The rooted dragons, clickies nerf, and push nerf honestly hurt smaller guilds more than it did the bigger guilds. The bigger guilds have enough people to win simply by brining enough people. Smaller guilds don't have that option.

Tell me how Azure Guard will compete merged with VQ

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Pretty sure AG used to be able to compete more back then because it wasn’t a dead tag due to mergevolution. Nothing to do with clickies. AG never shied away from huge number kills either anyway.

Afaik Kittens have always been in to lower number stuff and more moderated eq instead of 24/7 socking. Correct me if i’m wrong Kitty guildies. Also doesn’t seem that relevant to clickies.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 06:11 PM

We are talking about the clickie nerfs, which happened in the past. They did not happen today. We can see what effects they have on the current raiding meta.

Your question is not relevant when looking at how the un-nerfed clickies helped casual guilds compete with larger guilds. If you un-nerf the clickies, this would help smaller guilds, like it did in the past.

Pretty sure AG used to be able to compete more back then because it wasn’t a dead tag due to mergevolution. Nothing to do with clickies. AG never shied away from huge number kills either anyway.

Afaik Kittens have always been in to lower number stuff and more moderated eq instead of 24/7 socking. Correct me if i’m wrong Kitty guildies. Also doesn’t seem that relevant to clickies.

I was actively raiding in Aftermath before the clickie nerfs, push changes, and rooted dragons. I know how often I saw Azure Guard and Kittens compete in ToV. This changed after the nerfs, because the nerfs favored larger zerg guilds, which was basically Aftermath and Riot, and then Vaquish and Riot.

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 06:17 PM

In DSM defence AG did used to be more competitive than VQ … at least for my own experience as I was able to attend more raids - more happened in my available playtime. I think for most former AG VQ members the opposite is true. They get a lot of raids while I sleep!

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 06:22 PM
In Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders defence AG did used to be more competitive than VQ … at least for my own experience as I was able to attend more raids - more happened in my available playtime. I think for most former AG VQ members the opposite is true. They get a lot of raids while I sleep!

You are correct. Aftermath had a downturn for a while. After the nerfs Aftermath went into a slump. This was when Riot was ascending to become the strongest guild on the server.

That is why the AG/Aftermath merger occurred. Aftermath was losing members, and no other guilds could compete with Riot. The reason why Azure Guard became Vanquish was because the leader of Azure Guard didn't want his guild tag to be used anymore with the merger. So we had to come up with a new guild name.

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Ah sorry D S M it looks like you got hit by autocorrect there.

I’ll go back and edit.

Ripqozko
09-08-2022, 06:29 PM

Correct my dude

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Correct my dude

Incorrect. Azure Guard and Kittens could compete more because they didn't need to field 100+ members to kill content before the nerfs. They were a big enough casual guild to where they could field around half of what Aftermath or Riot had, which was enough to compete. Now you can't do that.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 06:55 PM
I have logs of this stuff, all before the nerf in april 2020:

[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] Players on EverQuest:
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] ---------------------------
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Nemce (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Deso (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Lasstlin (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Zaniks (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Brentry (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Ssinba (Dwarf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Floppin (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [58 Defiler] Saratoga (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Cinatwist <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Chardy (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Stabithaa (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Porthus (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Jaeberd (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Ralug (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Gwnecro (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Snapcaster (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] AFK [60 Assassin] Wickett (Erudite) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Airey (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Lelkers (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Mayadar (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Magerin (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Dragnorok (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Grimbil (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Delocated (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [55 Conjurer] Blluntz (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [56 Blackguard] Krundle (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Keerarae (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Woopz <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Badden (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Basho (Erudite) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Leovinous (Halfling) <Core>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Lazie (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [55 Conjurer] Elament (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Valenciaa <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] AFK [60 High Priest] Karrd (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Gileren (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Kelvinn (Dwarf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warder] Alleriah (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Drolgurd (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warder] Aadill (Human) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Allisha (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warder] Bamdor (Human) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Castigate (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Mjrn (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Erinyes (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Nexii (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] AFK [57 Defiler] Bonemarrow (Iksar) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Robot (Barbarian) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [57 Myrmidon] Facewreck (Ogre) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Evitard (Half Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Naisini (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Corgic (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Pancitt <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Euedyen (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Cressie (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [58 Luminary] Tuuna (Bear) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [59 Luminary] Visna (Bear) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Crusader] Bobispaladin (Dwarf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Strazha (Iksar) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [56 Blackguard] Buvla (Halfling) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Xulia <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Damm (Ogre) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Arlaya (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [58 Templar] Hagwin (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Mbison <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Shraxx <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Unmedicated <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Rubi <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Alexan <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Borusk (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Pahnzer (Barbarian) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Corpselover (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Nawroc (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Hemolysis (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [58 Beguiler] Twinkly (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [59 Defiler] Wraith (Dark Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Smex (Skeleton) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Arentz (Elemental) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Auntjemima (Troll) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Jenithia (Wood Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [54 Illusionist] Amfar (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Arttemis (Dark Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Racen <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Outshined (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Stabbiing <Blood Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Manasana (Half Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Twochain (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Phap (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Weban (Half Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Falorf (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warder] Ruppet (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Lentis (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Ecatombe (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Funz (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Cilarya (High Elf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Yippykin (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Kikinn (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Syrigar (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Dromal (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Renjii (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Arshis (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Ramen (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Rikyr (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Vraxx (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Gingeryspice (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Brandio (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Nukehard (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Willfight (Halfling) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Forgelink (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [59 Revenant] Filodough (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Assassin] Knapsack (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Dotguv (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Tydes (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] AFK [60 High Priest] Moerne (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Hierophant] Nugrun (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [59 Myrmidon] Ronzy (Ogre) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [56 Conjurer] Yunfei (Erudite) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Mustaard (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [55 Blackguard] Beniago (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Loce (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Riptoes (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Kumasar (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Lithen <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Meatee (Ogre) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Assassin] Dravingar (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [57 Outrider] Laeyen (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Shamewow (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Reptox (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Moqurro (Barbarian) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Kozuro (Iksar) <Blood Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Xbyss <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Frinop (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Capitola (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Gnorbet (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Shaoshao (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Playbook (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Pushae (Half Elf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Cheddy (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Kkobe (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Kloud <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Taxito (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlock] Oleris (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Debro (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Wizfujiin (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Feyenu (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Liizet (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Cerrebuss <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [58 Luminary] Aleadel (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Zarza (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Majym (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Tissamo (Dwarf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Elra (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlord] Droar (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Drakhora (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Nezghul (Troll) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Kengar (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Krahk (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Mithras (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Fumanshu (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Uuaeb (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Slopster (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Loynis (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] <LINKDEAD>[53 Wanderer] Cealina (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Kelza (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Assassin] Trephex (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Serenea (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [54 Wanderer] Microcosm (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Warlock] Qyba (Skeleton) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Mignonette (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [59 Defiler] Draznik (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Mudbog (Troll) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Nyghthawk (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Zealts <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Faumieni (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [59 Conjurer] Yaddar (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Foxone (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Pwnstarr (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Wigging (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Cartel
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Assassin] Kristyl (Barbarian) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 High Priest] Shenowi (High Elf) <Blood Guard>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [56 Outrider] Ashvaild (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [55 Conjurer] Eirmac (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [55 Defiler] Alreddy (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Meowling (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Mezery (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Ephodody <Blood Guard> LFG
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Hierophant] Vodkadrunk (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] [60 Oracle] Shamwowi (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Mar 30 00:24:25 2019] There are 189 players in Temple of Veeshan.

60 Azure Guard

89 Aftermath

[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] Players on EverQuest:
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] ---------------------------
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Cheeana (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Sorcerer] Wizfujiin (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Getsome (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Orna <Core> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Diamondfist <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Crusader] Maison (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Larryjohnson <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Sorcerer] Djynni (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Dallogreor <Core> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Bubus <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warder] Tulenk (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Liizet (Dark Elf)
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Mathem (Troll) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warder] Hyppe (Wood Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Livereating (Human) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Master] Ataka (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Xadion (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Agmedic (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Poca <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Myrmidon] Hevier (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlock] Choriki (Skeleton) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Myrmidon] Draconite (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Musta (Troll) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Arch Mage] Draagun (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Skabknight (Ogre) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Master] Lewkeng (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Naerron (Halfling) <Tempest> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Kezo (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Greok (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Brooksaw (Dark Elf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Sorcerer] Laboomer (Erudite) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Dentarg (Ogre) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Doraf (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Furo (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Veridical
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Elzhi (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Hollowlung (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Magritte (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Keerarae (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Albitr (Human) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Sequoya (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Jonasty (Troll) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Castigate (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Aikons (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Chiryo (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Kkobe (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Frenaugh (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Darkmannx (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Claryse (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Tydes (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlock] Helbent (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Hierophant] Proudfeets (Halfling) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Soras (Iksar) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Apocaly (Human) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Reticulated (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Meowling (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Bollokks (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Krahk (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Roon <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Arch Mage] Snackreationist (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Notabrucelee (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlock] Qyba (Skeleton) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Shaolen (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Enigmo (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Nosekz (Dwarf) <Tempest> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlock] Maketails (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Capitola (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Duruaz (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Master] Alfredd (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [56 Blackguard] Mirros (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Dannyl (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Desomor (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Evulsion (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlock] Shadowdinah (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Optron (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warder] Xaiterlyn (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Badden (Human) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] <LINKDEAD>[60 Assassin] Eshan (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Frenetic (Human) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Battletoad (Troll) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warder] Aadill (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Pura (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] <LINKDEAD>[60 Virtuoso] Stifling (Half Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Nyghthawk (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Nexii (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Hierophant] Dawdler (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Pacquaio (Gnome) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Oracle] Hoof (Ogre) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 High Priest] Burple (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Bathory (Half Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Flopped (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Assassin] Jonwayne (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [59 Master] Pwnstarr (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Butchwalker (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:05 2018] [60 Warlord] Bellringer (Human) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Sedativex (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [57 Conjurer] Vylok (Gnome) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Thraqq (Ogre) <Tempest> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Tumtuak (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Rupees (Dark Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [59 Knight] Chexi (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Juuh (Ogre) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Sorcerer] Lentis (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [59 Blackguard] Cambina (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Kaerik (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Kekian (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Enjamin (Erudite) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Akashx (Barbarian) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Beefbrocceri (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warder] Noriku (Wood Elf) <Tempest> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [59 Evoker] Regalador (Erudite) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Baxter (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Slanging (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Hierophant] Rhom (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Arch Mage] Sivaeb (Erudite) <Tempest> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Gusano (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] <LINKDEAD>[ANONYMOUS] Ghuol <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Trephex (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Cartel (Dark Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Wullie (Dwarf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Brossassin (Halfling) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Jumbasa (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Volkom <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Arch Mage] Elra (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warder] Nattfodd (Wood Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Vapos (Barbarian) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Girthquake (Ogre) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Spricket (Gnome) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Worrio (Gnome) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Munkster (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Voski (Half Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Loce (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Narshe (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [55 Blackguard] Morglum (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Cheddy (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Supporting (High Elf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Hierophant] Slideonby (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Craigyy (Dwarf) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlock] Nawroc (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Jeanphil (Gnome) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Kakao (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Hiddenn (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warder] Astatine (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Toopy <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Reptox <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Ulfrok (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Jaeberd <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [59 Blackguard] Vincenzi (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Mjrn (Iksar) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Predaturs (Bear) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Calistah <Core>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlock] Kerred (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Chardy (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Moqurro (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Kental (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Voma (Bear) <Tempest>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Gozilla (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [ANONYMOUS] Bugaman <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Hadin (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Forgelink (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Wigging (Iksar) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Qenaryee (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Knapsack (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grandmaster] Nishoba (Human) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Samaranth (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [53 Vicar] Faezlan (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [59 Templar] Vorian (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Ponapalt (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Sabran (Half Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Stabzer (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Ethinos (Bear) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Corgic (Halfling) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Grave Lord] Thellion (Human) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlock] Necrifico (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Babab (Troll) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Phap (Barbarian) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlock] Oleris (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Syrigar (Human) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Nookleer (Barbarian) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Kumasar (Iksar) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Kustt (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Grimbil (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Virtuoso] Zorcher (Half Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Kelvinn (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlock] Highenergy (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Kromnar (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Cilarya (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Skinbags (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Phantasmist] Alustriana (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Vedalken (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 High Priest] Basho (Erudite) <Azure Guard>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Assassin] Bumlooker (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Vador (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Warlord] Outshined (Iksar) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] [60 Oracle] Shamwowi (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Sat Dec 22 17:19:06 2018] There are 195 players in Temple of Veeshan.

42 Azure Guard

99 Aftermath

[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] Players on EverQuest:
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] ---------------------------
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Figher (Barbarian) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Xanc (Dark Elf) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Savyy (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Cakepie (Barbarian) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Dosha (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Asiian <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Pyrrhica (Wood Elf) <Paradigm Shift> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Stabithaa (Barbarian) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Makfist (Iksar) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Greok (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Frenaugh (Iksar) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Soras (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Loynis (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Yaddar (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Pryckd (Dwarf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Keerarae (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] AFK [60 Virtuoso] Lamentations (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Erevan (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Outshined (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Arentz (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Nawroc (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Dagmore (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Belschnickel (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Skinbags (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warder] Xaiterlyn (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Bugaman (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Sensibo (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Phap (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [54 Illusionist] Biente (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Predaturs <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Myrmidon] Mustaard (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Basho (Erudite) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [58 Templar] Jurisdoctor (Human) <Tempest>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [57 Templar] Dokt (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] AFK [60 Phantasmist] Fusion (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [58 Conjurer] Anjra (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Hokaspokass (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Forgelink (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Stifling (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [58 Revenant] Filodough (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Kumasar (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Robot (Dark Elf)
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Corpselover <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Drakmir (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Maschenny (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Kental (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Kikinn (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Marmo (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Yippykin (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Necrifico (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Falorf (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Budin (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Kekian (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Allisha (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Imslap (Half Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Tydes (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Likearock (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Skojax (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Bellossom (Gnome) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Toytle (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Maccstab (Dark Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Samaranth (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Xyphon (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Kaboomslang (Bear) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Robino (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Master] Bellatrixxxy (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Desomor (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Qenaryee (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Nishoba (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Racen (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Aoloen (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Shamshield (Troll) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Leebo (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Baxter (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Enib (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Jabroni (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Mignonette (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Nookleer (Barbarian) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [54 Vicar] Faezlan (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Kitao (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [56 Blackguard] Mirros (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Sneakss (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Sylera (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Vadore (Halfling) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Knapsack (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Boston (Bear) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Kelvinn (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Belugajones (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Eshan (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Dravingar (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Jonwayne (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Zorcher (Elemental) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Drogun <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Borusk (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Ulfrok (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Defiler] Vdayr (Skeleton) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Droar (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Gusano (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Loce (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Iwar (Troll) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Form (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Ghomie (Gnome) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Psiros <Omni> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Myrmidon] Woppoz (Ogre) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Darthan (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [54 Disciple] Zipfist (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Renjii (Halfling) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Katera (Dark Elf) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Jumbasa (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Dhanked (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Runningfrenzy <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Nyghthawk (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] AFK [60 High Priest] Nexii (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Fengir (Dwarf) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Draecken <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Vulroth (Gnome) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warder] Aadill (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Vincenzi (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warder] Ruppet (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Mathem <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Plox (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Reticulated (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Bollokks (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Nukol (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Master] Hokushin (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Bbeta (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Morticle (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Master] Pwnstarr (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Twochain (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Alustriana (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Revenant] Yudan (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Kinshoo (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Meowling (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [58 Beguiler] Pupito (Erudite) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Optron (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Drakewu (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Frenetic (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Magritte (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Porthus (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Paulgiamatti (Dark Elf) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Babab (Troll) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Pinkyy (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Chardy (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 High Priest] Agmedic (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Kezo (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Gatordash (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Wigging (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Oracle] Ethinos (Ogre) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlord] Darkmannx (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Assassin] Stabzer (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] AFK [ANONYMOUS] Sociopath <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Boucher (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Warlock] Oleris (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Dawdler (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Hierophant] Vaelaen (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Valick (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:23 2019] [59 Master] Alfredd (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Arch Mage] Draagun (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Aziraphael (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Mackenzie (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Qubhed (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Notabrucelee (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Liizet (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Muramatsu (Human) <Paradigm Shift>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Kkobe (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Helbent (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Brentry (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Jestuh (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Kakao (Barbarian) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Punchii (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Thellion (Human) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Bukser (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warder] Oralen (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Templar] Kromnar (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Aaiya (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Assassin] Checks (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [58 Templar] Kusttwo (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Knight] Chexi (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Cheddy (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Crusader] Mandak (Dwarf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Legday <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Mezery (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Slideonby (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Goshawde (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grave Lord] Kongfuzi (Human) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Kengar (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Cling (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Hierophant] Beefrost (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Rhapsodi (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] AFK [60 High Priest] Grimbil (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Genimok (Dark Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Cheeana (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Fullpint (Halfling) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] AFK [60 Virtuoso] Mauricio (Barbarian) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Evoker] Furoar (Erudite) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Mgkida (Gnome) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Blackguard] Tahoes (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Battletoad (Troll) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Xaxian (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Phantasmist] Maidanez (High Elf) <Omni>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Basim (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlock] Llodders (Skeleton) <Europa>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Murz (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Janelius (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Virtuoso] Brandio (Wood Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [57 Troubadour] Sopha (Wood Elf) <Paradigm Shift> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Defiler] Shadowdinah (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Rikyr (Ogre) <Aftermath> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Bruicse <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Playbook (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 High Priest] Cilarya (High Elf) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Mauii (Human) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Linksfather <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [59 Luminary] Sedativex (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [57 Outrider] Murof (Half Elf) <Paradigm Shift> LFG
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Gozilla (Iksar) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Sorcerer] Aalino (Erudite) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Reptox (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Draznik
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] AFK [60 Oracle] Fartist (Skeleton) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Warlord] Pahnzer (Barbarian) <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [ANONYMOUS] Verdume <Azure Guard>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] [60 Oracle] Shamwowi (Ogre) <Aftermath>
[Tue Jan 01 18:40:24 2019] There are 223 players in Temple of Veeshan.

74 Azure Guard

127 Aftermath

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 06:57 PM
If you’re gonna dump a log at least pop it in a spoiler.

DeathsSilkyMist
09-08-2022, 07:00 PM
If you’re gonna dump a log at least pop it in a spoiler.

Good point, will do.

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Thank you. My finger was about to fall off!

Hetjan
09-08-2022, 07:24 PM
Nerfs are classic but:

Item Recharge Nerfs
Reclaim pet nerfs ( never existed in classic that reclaim would do anything but give you 100% of the pet mana back regardless of pet health )
Selective clicky nerfs
Translocate nerfs
AE nerfs (20 mob max )
Drop rate nerfs ( in some places )
Taunt nerf (as I think it's never worked as it should)
Epic usage related nerfs
Sell back nerfs (cost to buy versus resell on some items)
DS duration (I know this is disputed but I'm an oldie who recalls 15 min duration even if my brain might be broken)
Snakes still kick
I know I left of class specific nerfs out....

It doesn't matter what intent the original devs had back in the day, if we're gonna have a classic server it'd be awesome if we could leave most of the classic "features" in play.

All that said, I love the P99 server and don't really care what they change I continue to plan to continue to enjoy. I don't know why some of the changes were made but I trust they (the people who make the current rules) know why.

Would be interesting to have a P99 server with more of the definite un-classic nerfs left untouched. But whatever, I have had countless hours of fun on this gift of a server from the ruling class for years.

Don't even get me started on the topic of classic "bugs" that never even existed on P99, like double damage mage bolts when on a hill.

Thank you,

cd288
09-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Nerfs are classic but:

Item Recharge Nerfs
Reclaim pet nerfs ( never existed in classic that reclaim would do anything but give you 100% of the pet mana back regardless of pet health )
Selective clicky nerfs
Translocate nerfs
AE nerfs (20 mob max )
Drop rate nerfs ( in some places )
Taunt nerf (as I think it's never worked as it should)
Epic usage related nerfs
Sell back nerfs (cost to buy versus resell on some items)
DS duration (I know this is disputed but I'm an oldie who recalls 15 min duration even if my brain might be broken)
Snakes still kick
I know I left of class specific nerfs out....

It doesn't matter what intent the original devs had back in the day, if we're gonna have a classic server it'd be awesome if we could leave most of the classic "features" in play.

All that said, I love the P99 server and don't really care what they change I continue to plan to continue to enjoy. I don't know why some of the changes were made but I trust they (the people who make the current rules) know why.

Would be interesting to have a P99 server with more of the definite un-classic nerfs left untouched. But whatever, I have had countless hours of fun on this gift of a server from the ruling class for years.

Don't even get me started on the topic of classic "bugs" that never even existed on P99, like double damage mage bolts when on a hill.

Thank you,

Don't think taunt was nerfed...thought it's always been broken as it was back in the day?

You are wrong on damage shields. This is easily proven.

There's only one or two drop rate nerfs I'm aware of that aren't supported by classic evidence. What others are you referring to that aren't supported by evidence?

What's the translocate nerf?

AE nerfs are fine. Cheesing the game and disrupting zones by pulling every mob is dumb.

Toxigen
09-09-2022, 11:31 AM
See you guys in a week and 100+ pages later after DSM reponds 500x on how smaller guilds can compete with big guilds if only they had bladestoppers, prayers, and midnight mallets.

Ripqozko
09-09-2022, 11:37 AM
See you guys in a week and 100+ pages later after DSM reponds 500x on how smaller guilds can compete with big guilds if only they had bladestoppers, prayers, and midnight mallets.

Lol

Allishia
09-09-2022, 11:59 AM
I just want my puppet strings an prayers an bladestopper agro clicks back! I could use my katana and shield every dragon then! :p

Ripqozko
09-09-2022, 12:33 PM
I just want my puppet strings an prayers an bladestopper agro clicks back! I could use my katana and shield every dragon then! :p

You would just get drunk and accidentally sell them

Allishia
09-09-2022, 04:36 PM
You would just get drunk and accidentally sell them

Omg never! First thing I would do is go solo king tranix, charm a fire giant and win eq

Hetjan
09-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Don't think taunt was nerfed...thought it's always been broken as it was back in the day?

You are wrong on damage shields. This is easily proven.

There's only one or two drop rate nerfs I'm aware of that aren't supported by classic evidence. What others are you referring to that aren't supported by evidence?

What's the translocate nerf?

AE nerfs are fine. Cheesing the game and disrupting zones by pulling every mob is dumb.

Taunt, okay. But it's still not working as intended and that's consistent with a lot of the changes being defended. We'll change it because it's not working as intended versus working as in classic.

Damage shields, I don't disagree and I caveat my opinion pretty well. But there's also no lack of simple internet searches that show it at 15 minutes like my bad memory says. But I admit also there are resources showing it at the current timing.

Drop rates, fair enough, might just be feel, but I have spend a significant amount of time in Sebelis at Crypt / King and the named spawn and drop rates seem off. Just an anecdotal opinion (like my DS opinion).

Translocate, I recall being able to self TL but again could be mistaken.

AE nerfs, just like me, you're entitled to your opinion but in an PvE environment yours is as worthless as mine. Meaning why the hell do you care what I do. Also, the way you frame it was never the way it went. Mass AE groups were halted by any people/group that was hunting in an AE zone, we were never able to do our thing when anyone was in path.

Tethler
09-10-2022, 01:35 AM
Reducing the number of clickies clogging up bags because they are "required" for raiding is a huge win.

Arvan
09-10-2022, 03:02 AM
Reducing the number of clickies clogging up bags because they are "required" for raiding is a huge win.

*looks in bags*

Nope is still have like 5 bags of bs

mcoy
09-10-2022, 04:10 AM
Translocate, I recall being able to self TL but again could be mistaken.

I'll keep looking, but my logs have stuff like this:

[Sat Nov 10 23:34:58 2001] You must first target the group member you wish to translocate.

and:

[Fri Dec 14 20:11:41 2001] You begin casting Translocate: Group.
[Fri Dec 14 20:12:01 2001] You can only translocate others!

-Mcoy

Toxigen
09-10-2022, 10:22 AM
*looks in bags*

aye...wort pots alone....its an addiction

just ask runyan

Tethler
09-12-2022, 03:18 AM
*looks in bags*

rip

m00r5tuD
09-13-2022, 01:47 AM
that would be sick but my money is on more nerfs if anything lol

Solist
09-13-2022, 05:15 AM
More nerfs is better than whatever dogshit half measures we have now. Nothing was achieved except hurting solo and low end play.

Valakut
09-28-2022, 09:06 AM
inb4 the devs never intended for warders to stay permanently dead

karadin
09-28-2022, 10:55 AM

Thanks

Keep the cast times on the clickies, remove the ridiculous recharge costs. The cast time removes the items as a means of being able to trivialize threat/aggro.

The devs have effectively ruined a bunch of fun cash camps/quests around the world. Midnight mallets, wooly spider nets, reapers, etc. All of those used to be ways for lower level players to make some cash.

mycoolrausch
09-28-2022, 11:36 AM
inb4 the devs never intended for warders to stay permanently dead

certainly they never intended to delete content without eventually adding more to replace it :P