PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Weapons Question

Hexum
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Hello! Recently me and my girlfriend started playing doing a warrior / cleric combo. My question is as we're leveling up (currently 9) what is decent warrior weapons I should save for that is reasonably purchasable by someone who is new to the server? I've famred about 100pp so far and will continue to save.

Hasbinbad
06-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Hello! Recently me and my "girlfriend" started playing doing a warrior / cleric combo. My question is as we're leveling up (currently 9) what is decent warrior weapons I should save for that is reasonably purchasable by someone who is new to the server? I've famred about 100pp so far and will continue to save.
fix'd

greatdane
06-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Polished Granite Tomehawk is awesome until 20ish, then get two Obsidian Shards. They should be dirt cheap by now.

Ektar
06-23-2011, 01:22 PM
use rusty weapons or whatever crap you find til you can get some good, cheap proc weapons, like gnoll hide lariats or obsidian shards.

Mady
06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Obsidian Shard procs at 16 and the Gnoll Hide Lariat procs at 25.

Dantes
06-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Polished Granite Tomahawk, procs at 10
Whip of Strangulation, procs at 10
Obsidian Shard, procs at 16

You could also try to sneak your ass into the Royals camp in SolB if you are feeling brave and loot a Painbringer before it rots. Yes it's an AE proc but if you are duo with a cleric you have no reason not to use it and the ratio is nice. Procs at level 1. Just don't use it in groups with CC.

Wotsirb401
06-23-2011, 02:13 PM
I have some older weapons on my warrior, I am feeling good, going on Vacation in 6 days. Find me in game and they are yours. Hitzme or Avicii - Vesica Dei ! Remember the GUILD!

Troy
06-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Goblin Skull Crusher procs Stun at lvl 15 and is better than the little whips, 7/30 or something like that.

baalzy
06-23-2011, 04:54 PM
7/32. Better ratio then 3/25 for sure. Good catch Troy.

Hexum
06-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Great, obsidian shard seems to be the census. I appreciate the help from everyone. Even that first guy who seems to be lonely.

Mady
06-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Goblin Skull Crusher procs Stun at lvl 15 and is better than the little whips, 7/30 or something like that.

Didn't know about this. Where does it drop?

Looked on Allah and it said it drops in Burning Woods from a Sarnak Knight and in Lake of Ill Omen from a Sarnak Dragoon.

But, when I crossed reference with Magelo database to get a little more info, it doesn't list either of these mobs dropping it.

Thanks-

Slave
06-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Better yet, roll a paladin, shadowknight, or ranger instead. Because they don't suck.

bakkily
06-24-2011, 11:33 AM
wars are a good class, but while i group with most with my ranger, they cant hold agro, sorry young warriors i out dps you

but as long as you stick with proc weapons, you should do fine, for now that alot of people, well peeps have been twinking chars for the last year, but if you're not twinked, lvls 15+ are going to be tough, i only say lvls 15+ because durring those lvls, you will run into quite a few twinks here or there, but more beginning chars that youll do fine tanking

over all, i think paladins tank the best, sk's arent as bad either, but depends what you wanna play, the warrior out of these 3 classes will lvl the fastest

baalzy
06-24-2011, 11:58 AM
wars are a good class, but while i group with most with my ranger, they cant hold agro, sorry young warriors i out dps you

but as long as you stick with proc weapons, you should do fine, for now that alot of people, well peeps have been twinking chars for the last year, but if you're not twinked, lvls 15+ are going to be tough, i only say lvls 15+ because durring those lvls, you will run into quite a few twinks here or there, but more beginning chars that youll do fine tanking

over all, i think paladins tank the best, sk's arent as bad either, but depends what you wanna play, the warrior out of these 3 classes will lvl the fastest

lol.. if you're pulling hate from a warrior without casting any spells I'll believe that you're out dps'ing them. And even if you are casting spells, then it's just the fact that spells generate a disproportionate amount of hate for the damage they do.

And only then because you're more heavily twinked.

Hexum
06-24-2011, 08:43 PM
How much should I be looking to offer for Obsidian Shards?

Dantes
06-25-2011, 12:38 AM
I've seen 200-250pp lately.