PDA

View Full Version : Just a humble dwarf trying to get by...

ROFLsnackz
08-19-2022, 03:07 PM
Hello There! I'm playing on P99 Blue with a friend of mine and just recently got back into EQ, i haven't touched this game in such a long time i have to re-learn everything, but have been grinding as a Dwarf Cleric by the name of Humblegrumble. =)

I hope to see you in game, and wish good luck to everyone, before i go i did have a little side question, hoping someone would know.

I do not know how to bring up specific interface windows in The UI, logged in and lost my mini-stats windows that shows Health, Mana & Experience. Would anyone happen to know how to manually bring that window back up?

Thanks so much in advance

ithaqua
08-20-2022, 04:45 AM
Alt+y

spoil
08-20-2022, 11:37 PM
Welcome back.

Solimanius
08-21-2022, 10:13 AM
I am in your boat as well. 20 years have gone by. I'm playing a chanter started 2 days ago. Character name is same as my forum name if you're looking for friends in game. I'd love to meet more people to group with.

Solimanius - Enchanter
Beatroot - druid

Videri
08-21-2022, 04:34 PM
You should hit Option-O and click on the Keys menu and remove a bunch of those keybinds using the Escape key. There aren't many times you'll want to hide your Self window, Party window, Spell Gems, etc.

Pro tip: use the Title window (Shift T) as a rear-view mirror! You can tuck that useless Title window mostly offscreen so it doesn't obstruct your view.

ROFLsnackz
08-21-2022, 09:16 PM
Thanking all who replied, helped, and gave an awesome welcome.
I kinda sorta messed around and made a monk build, and before i knew it, it turned into this: