PDA

View Full Version : 40 Bard/ 52 Enchanted looking for guild

Ickyruss
08-15-2022, 04:17 PM
Free to a good home, I am looking for a guild to group & do a bit of raiding with.

I am based in the UK so would preferably like to be with people in a similar time zone... I do sometimes pull all nighters but am getting on a bit for too many of those 😅

I am currently mainly playing my bard (40) & a little druid (25) to get myself back into it but do also have an enchanter (52) I pop back onto on occasion.

Would love to hear from you here if you think I might be a decent fit for your guild or feel free to shoot me a tell if you catch me on

Razzamatazz

Harvest
08-15-2022, 04:21 PM
Hello. Come check us out in Europa if you are on blue

Casual guils but we do plenty raiding too!

https://discord.gg/yE2jSHyG9N

Tokum-6n0m3
08-17-2022, 01:46 AM
Free to a good home, I am looking for a guild to group & do a bit of raiding with.

I am based in the UK so would preferably like to be with people in a similar time zone... I do sometimes pull all nighters but am getting on a bit for too many of those 😅

I am currently mainly playing my bard (40) & a little druid (25) to get myself back into it but do also have an enchanter (52) I pop back onto on occasion.

Would love to hear from you here if you think I might be a decent fit for your guild or feel free to shoot me a tell if you catch me on

Razzamatazz

Europa is one of the more active, if not most active EU guilds on the server and very good people / solid raiders, Id definitely recommend them if having a guild that operates in your timezone is important to you