PDA

View Full Version : Place Your Bets

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 02:32 AM
With the next phase of Operation: Get Orange Man underway, I'm putting all my chips on the table

Here is the bet:

If Trump gets indicted and The Orange King gets put in leg irons and an orange jump suit I will cease to post in Off Topic the day he is tossed in jail

If this turns out to yet another Nothingburger (like The Mueller Investigation) all of you infected with TDS will cease posting in Off Topic

Let It Ride

Kaveh
08-13-2022, 02:37 AM
Know how I know you’re gay

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 04:32 AM
https://youtu.be/0nf_0Thk_4Q

magnetaress
08-13-2022, 07:44 AM
Elizondo if you can't acknowledge your boi is a criminal you best just go home.

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 08:19 AM
Elizondo if you can't acknowledge your boi is a criminal you best just go home.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1437JX8vN2QhKjjaA

Botten
08-13-2022, 09:21 AM
Who cares. The MAGA movement is being mocked and scorned in all social networks.
Live media apps in the past week have best shown this. Droves of people in live chat absolutely mocking and humiliating the true fanatics left of your very very sad cult.

The last fanatics like yourself Elizondo are screaming on their soapbox for others to listen and join them but like the Tea Party it has become now apparent to the leaders of the GOP your team needs a new movement.

Skarne
08-13-2022, 09:36 AM
Bigmad

Swish
08-13-2022, 09:55 AM
You mean Uncle Joe isnt getting a second term? What?

magnetaress
08-13-2022, 10:02 AM
Dems are criminals too. So what's your point?

Ennewi
08-13-2022, 10:02 AM
Meh, if elf history is any indication, the loser probably wouldn't honor their bet.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376790

robayon
08-13-2022, 10:32 AM
I am not taking this bet either way. I've previously stated I believe he'll wriggle his way out of this jam just like he's wriggled out of every previous jam.

I hope I'm wrong.

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:07 AM
Have we seen the papers yet?

I still expect this to be yet another trump tax return 4d chess move.

cd288
08-13-2022, 11:14 AM
You don’t think it’s bad enough the he would just be indicted for a felony?

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:16 AM
Me? I don't even know what that means.

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 11:19 AM
Me? I don't even know what that means.

it means there is enough evidence for him to be formally accused of a crime

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:21 AM
Being arrested means you commited a crime, not like "we have enough to arrest you but we don't".

I will believe it when I see it. And even then Im sure I will be like this is bullshit! Because I dont buy what the mainstream adults are selling.

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 11:22 AM
thats usually considered to be a bad thing

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:24 AM
So is doing crack.

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:27 AM
I have a greater problem that there is tax code that allowed trump to legally write off his haircut

That hasn't changed, and costs the country more than anything trump did.

It makes me so mad to look at these people on the news, and know they write off all those clothes they wear, their plastic surgery, their haircuts, while they give people dismorphia about their country.

That is so much more of a problem than trump.

This system sucks and it deserves trump that's what I think.

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 11:31 AM
I have a greater problem that there is tax code that allowed trump to legally write off his haircut

That hasn't changed, and costs the country more than anything trump did.

It makes me so mad to look at these people on the news, and know they write off all those clothes they wear, their plastic surgery, their haircuts, while they give people dismorphia about their country.

That is so much more of a problem than trump.

This system sucks and it deserves trump that's what I think.

same

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:38 AM
Well, at least we have the forms to yell at clouds together.

I tried to look up to see if I could write off my haircut, because I have to look presentable for work, just like the people on TV and the IRS said some people are above the law :(

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 12:06 PM
What's the matter Mcflys?

Walls not closin in?

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 12:30 PM
Haha holy shit.

https://i.imgur.com/PQ545kE.png

What does 888 mean in the bible? (https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/888.html)

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 12:31 PM
They better, or in 2025 they will be... they... will... be....

NPOb3DlB7WA

They're empowering his potential campaign by putting him back in the spotlight. Hopefully they find the good sense to leave him alone before it's too late. Dude would be bingewatching the gorilla channnel if federal agents had refrained from pestering him.

magnetaress
08-13-2022, 02:38 PM
It's too late the two sides at the top are hell bent on civil war they don't give a fuck anymore. They're putting their cards on the table and they are going to play their hands. Neither want to give up money power or control and move into obscurity. It's in neithers nature.

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 02:41 PM
It's too late the two sides at the top are hell bent on civil war they don't give a fuck anymore. They're putting their cards on the table and they are going to play their hands. Neither want to give up money power or control and move into obscurity. It's in neithers nature.

You're right

I don't give a flying fuck about this lame clownshow pretending to be yet another attempt to investigate and take down Trump

I'm putting all my chips on the table and will honor the bet if I lose

So far no takers because they all know this is just another hoax

Botten
08-13-2022, 02:53 PM

After nearly 9 recessions out of 10 under Republican presidents since 1953….

After Nixon, Bush and Trump terrible scandals imagine people are still saying the two sides are the same. That one side isn’t more corrupt and worse off for the progression of this country.

Botten
08-13-2022, 03:02 PM
You're right

I don't give a flying fuck about this lame clownshow pretending to be yet another attempt to investigate and take down Trump

I'm putting all my chips on the table and will honor the bet if I lose

So far no takers because they all know this is just another hoax

Lose lose situation. You done messed up A.A. Ron

Few remain that have the same fanatic brainwash mentality as you. The rest have been banned.

No one is leaving and no one cares that you will be making yet another account.

Basically this is a Troll Thread

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 03:08 PM

Few remain that have the same fanatic bandwash mentality as you. The rest have been banned.

Absolute immunity for actions undertaken without malicious or corrupt intent.

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 03:13 PM

Few remain that have the same fanatic bandwash mentality as you. The rest have been banned.

It's an obvious hoax just like the Russian Collusion nonsense

You know I'm right. Otherwise you'd put your chips on the table. I stand by every word in my original post. Label it any way you want but we both know the truth

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 03:35 PM
With the next phase of Operation: Get Orange Man underway, I'm putting all my chips on the table

Here is the bet:

If Trump gets indicted and The Orange King gets put in leg irons and an orange jump suit I will cease to post in Off Topic the day he is tossed in jail

If this turns out to yet another Nothingburger (like The Mueller Investigation) all of you infected with TDS will cease posting in Off Topic

Let It Ride

The goal was never jail, just to make him ineligible to run, supposedly. Er jk police always enforce the law fairly and never cherry-pick their targets, or so the Dems tell me now

I personally have mixed feelings if he can't run. I'm ageist as F and considering his rep I dunno, it might be better to have someone else run

What the dems having going for them now a bit is the fact that many world economies seem to be turning to shit. China's housing market was apparently built on a MLM ponzi scheme and is crumbling, and they are like, what, 18% of the world's GDP? So while the US economy is bad, and while that reflects on the feds and their money printer, so are a lot of other economies atm

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 03:59 PM
How can you argue with this.

https://i.imgur.com/9p4gsIb.png

robayon
08-13-2022, 04:28 PM
Randy Quaid is the man who inspired me to be the guy wearing a leather aviator's skullcap, not an easy feat in Georgia. I have owned two and lost both in drunken escapades. I no longer own one at this time.

cd288
08-13-2022, 04:44 PM
The goal was never jail, just to make him ineligible to run, supposedly. Er jk police always enforce the law fairly and never cherry-pick their targets, or so the Dems tell me now

I personally have mixed feelings if he can't run. I'm ageist as F and considering his rep I dunno, it might be better to have someone else run

What the dems having going for them now a bit is the fact that many world economies seem to be turning to shit. China's housing market was apparently built on a MLM ponzi scheme and is crumbling, and they are like, what, 18% of the world's GDP? So while the US economy is bad, and while that reflects on the feds and their money printer, so are a lot of other economies atm

Oh hey it’s that guy who posted a whiney rant months back talking about how he was leaving P99 and he’s still here. Love it

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 05:00 PM
Oh hey it’s that guy who posted a whiney rant months back talking about how he was leaving P99 and he’s still here. Love it

Months back? Is that some early onset dementia? That was more than a year back at this point I think. Try having a more accurate timeline if you're going to stalk me like my number 1 fan

Hey aren't you the guy who's too scared to post his char info because he's worried his milquetoast I support the current thing political opinions might tarnish his character's e-rep??

cd288
08-13-2022, 05:01 PM
Aw I’m sorry I upset you snowflake. But I thought you said you had way better things to do than post on these forums yet here you are. If you don’t have those better things to do then I would at least create a different account so people don’t know it’s you…it’s getting embarrassing at this point.

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 05:04 PM
Aw I’m sorry I upset you snowflake. But I thought you said you had way better things to do than post on these forums yet here you are. If you don’t have those better things to do then I would at least create a different account so people don’t know it’s you…it’s getting embarrassing at this point.

2016 called, and it wants its worn out catchprases back RINO

Didn't we go over who wastes more of their life? Me posting here or you playing your elf sim AND posting here?

Let's see, in regards to breaks, besides today my last post was: 06-28-2022, 11:59 PM

How about yours? I do take breaks, but come back when I get bored of fucking your mom

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 05:13 PM

It's the same Trump Bad conversation we've been having for 6+ years

Trump Bad because X + Y = Z and it's supposed to be legit because there's an "investigation" and the "walls are closin in" ect. X and Y are completely interchangeable with whatever bad thing they can cook up to slap the veneer of a law enforcement investigation over to give the illusion of credibility

This is what happens in banana republics. The elite in power corrupt law enforcement and use it as a political weapon. Raiding the home of a former president (and future political foe) is a big gamble. Either total desperation or an effort to ensure that Trump is the 2024 nominee. We'll see how it plays out

Dems know this is just another bogus witch hunt to get orange man so all of the CNN speculation is just laughable nonsense. None of it has any credibility. You can see it in the 'how dare you question the FBI' histrionics' or the Trump had nukes leak to WAPO. There are even crazy lefties calling for the digging up of Ivana's corpse to get her casket for documents

So instead of playing the same game I'm saying put all the chips on the table. Not one of them have taken me up on the offer because they know I'm 100% right and they are all full of shit.

G4c5q8UjUz4

robayon
08-13-2022, 05:32 PM
Yeah, nobody's taking you up on your bet because they're so afraid of your confidence in your position. It has nothing to do with the incredibly high stakes of... uh... whether or not we potentially post in off-topic.

Maybe raise the stakes and offer one whole Dogecoin :rolleyes:

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 05:42 PM
Yeah, nobody's taking you up on your bet because they're so afraid of your confidence in your position. It has nothing to do with the incredibly high stakes of... uh... whether or not we potentially post in off-topic.

Maybe raise the stakes and offer one whole Dogecoin :rolleyes:

Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 odds

robayon
08-13-2022, 07:15 PM
Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 oddsThe house should not explain itself

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 07:18 PM
The house should not explain itself

50/50 odds Jack

No takers

Kaveh
08-13-2022, 07:38 PM
Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 odds

Cmon Jack

You know you’re unemployed

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 07:47 PM
Cmon Jack

You know you’re unemployed

Mad Grandpa just yellin at the clouds

robayon
08-13-2022, 10:42 PM
50/50 odds Jack

No takersI guess we all learned that Donnie never did drain that swamp, sorry he and the DOJ are so wildly corrupt that nobody will take you up on your wager

I doubt it will happen, but I’d welcome him actually facing consequences for his crimes

Him and all the other rich sleaze bags our system protects

Kaveh
08-13-2022, 11:07 PM
He could kill someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it, just like he said. Dumb wager and not a reflection of whether he actually did something. He already said dumb dumbs like elizondo would gladly suck his dick if he asked

Look up proskynesis Incelizondo. That’s you bud, SAD BIGLY

(To be clear, I await more information. I don’t know whether he did anything or not without further information, I just doubt the FBI would make him a martyr and arguably make him more politically popular without having a good reason)

/shrug

robayon
08-13-2022, 11:12 PM
It's also a bad wager because I personally need Elizondo to post.

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 11:28 PM
"Nobody is above the law", except:

- millions of illegal aliens, although they do actually get deported if they intentionally kill someone AND also don't live in a sanctuary city

- Epstein's client list

- Hunter Biden smoking crack on camera and banging underage girls while doing questionable business deals with Ukraine and China using Dad's influence as leverage

- Eric Fartwell who was literally banging a Chinese spy while attempting to impeach the sitting president and nothing happened, not even a reprimand for not better vetting who he cheats on his wife with

Any I'm missing?

cd288
08-13-2022, 11:36 PM
2016 called, and it wants its worn out catchprases back RINO

Didn't we go over who wastes more of their life? Me posting here or you playing your elf sim AND posting here?

Let's see, in regards to breaks, besides today my last post was: 06-28-2022, 11:59 PM

How about yours? I do take breaks, but come back when I get bored of fucking your mom

Aw “your mom” jokes and calling people RINO for not being blindly loyal to Trump.

I used to hang out with the guy and his family dude. He used to laugh about people like yourself. And always your low IQ keeps you from seeing the point about my earlier comments so let me spell it out for you: I’m not making fun of you for wasting your life on P99…I’m making fun of you for posting a whiney rant telling everyone you were leaving (as though anyone cared?) and that you had more to do in your life anyway than sit around here and then continuing to sit around here. Nothing wrong with hanging out here if you’re not posting a whiney rant about how you have better things to do lol

robayon
08-13-2022, 11:44 PM
"Nobody is above the law", except:

- millions of illegal aliens, although they do actually get deported if they intentionally kill someone AND also don't live in a sanctuary city

- Epstein's client list

- Hunter Biden smoking crack on camera and banging underage girls while doing questionable business deals with Ukraine and China using Dad's influence as leverage

- Eric Fartwell who was literally banging a Chinese spy while attempting to impeach the sitting president and nothing happened, not even a reprimand for not better vetting who he cheats on his wife with

Any I'm missing?Yes, rich people

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 11:47 PM
He could kill someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it, just like he said. Dumb wager and not a reflection of whether he actually did something. He already said dumb dumbs like elizondo would gladly suck his dick if he asked

Look up proskynesis Incelizondo. That’s you bud, SAD BIGLY

(To be clear, I await more information. I don’t know whether he did anything or not without further information, I just doubt the FBI would make him a martyr and arguably make him more politically popular without having a good reason)

/shrug

Sorry your Russia Hoax 5 under performing so badly at the box office

Trungep99
08-13-2022, 11:50 PM
Lock him up!

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 11:55 PM
Aw “your mom” jokes and calling people RINO for not being blindly loyal to Trump.

I used to hang out with the guy and his family dude. He used to laugh about people like yourself

You used to hang out with Trump and his family? Got a pic to prove that? I gotta admit one of my hobbies is exposing people who lie to sound cool on the internet. But I'm sure if you won't show your elf sim char you also aren't going to show RL pics of you hanging out with your bro Trump

I've been away from here for more than a month, while you've been sitting and hitting refresh what, 10, 20, 30 times a day waiting for me to come back? And within an hour of my first post in a month you're heralding me and offering conjecture on what I've been doing when not posting here....all while trying to come across as not too passive aggressively-gay for me

Dear my number one fan,

I'm sorry you've missed me. If you're still curious as to what I've been up to when I'm not posting on the forum, I can refer you to my OnlyFans page. Have your mom refer you on her account and that'll get you a Tier 3 sub for 50% off

cd288
08-13-2022, 11:59 PM
You used to hang out with Trump and his family? Got a pic to prove that? I gotta admit one of my hobbies is exposing people who lie to sound cool on the internet. But I'm sure if you won't show your elf sim char you also aren't going to show RL pics of you hanging out with your bro Trump

I've been away from here for more than a month, while you've been sitting and hitting refresh what, 10, 20, 30 times a day waiting for me to come back? And within an hour of my first post in a month you're heralding me and offering conjecture on what I've been doing when not posting here....all while trying to come across as not too passive aggressively-gay for me

Dear my number one fan,

I'm sorry you've missed me. If you're still curious as to what I've been up to when I'm not posting on the forum, I can refer you to my OnlyFans page. Have your mom refer you on her account and that'll get you a Tier 3 sub for 50% off

I mean sure if I can black out my face but otherwise I’m not sure how you want them authenticated lol. My family and I used to be members of bedminster for a long time which led to many dinners with the trump family (he generally likes to socialize with long time members of his clubs in this way, mar a lago is another example) but switched clubs in 2018 because some better options came around

Edit: and I actually liked his family back then. And I voted for him in 2016. He just went off the rails with the 2020 election stuff and needs to just enjoy his retirement now

unsunghero
08-14-2022, 12:17 AM
I mean sure if I can black out my face but otherwise I’m not sure how you want them authenticated lol. My family and I used to be members of bedminster for a long time which led to many dinners with the trump family (he generally likes to socialize with long time members of his clubs in this way, mar a lago is another example) but switched clubs in 2018 because some better options came around

Edit: and I actually liked his family back then. And I voted for him in 2016. He just went off the rails with the 2020 election stuff and needs to just enjoy his retirement now

I already said a few posts back that I really don't like the idea of Trump running because Biden has made me ageist as F in regards to my politicians. Pelosi too, although her frequent word slurring probably is moreso due to her dentures than dementia. Trump is too goddamn old to be President. And I'm not sure if Trump could beat Biden in a do-over, I think running it back with the same 2 candidates is not going to result in anything different despite our economy largely going to shit in the meantime. I can't explain why but it's a gut feeling

And if Trump brags about how he can "blindly" control people to let him get away with murder or have them S his D that just sounds like being self-aware of one's apparent power and large influence and you being envious of said influence (talking about the influence here, not jealous about other characteristics of Trump here before you bring up him being fat, in diapers, dumb or whatever other characteristics you've parroted from Dems here). Dems can act all virtuous, but they would LOVE to have that kind of mindless control over their voters, why do you think they pander so hard to the population that votes 90% in solidarity?

Anyway, it is always more interesting when you want to actually talk politics rather than stalk me about my private life

Jibartik
08-14-2022, 12:58 AM
If the candidate is not capable of playing the role of antichrist then you're wasting your time supporting them. If you want to vote, just pick now between newsom or trump, because it's gonna be one of them.

OR maybe Salmon Rushdie..

magnetaress
08-14-2022, 02:42 PM
One good thing is if Trump and the Antitrumps help collapse civilization the means of centralized authority and control will break down and weaken in the chaos. More people will be able to evade the all seeing eye.

G-d sends what you need and ask for.

Not what you want.

Jibartik
08-14-2022, 03:09 PM
Can Salmon Rushdie usher in an era of world peace?

magnetaress
08-14-2022, 03:32 PM
80% of the names I see are like srsly yikes.

Give me a good presidential name that is actually American?

magnetaress
08-14-2022, 03:40 PM
It's time for like a president who's legal name is like..

Lady Lillith the darkest Prince of Taco Bell.

loramin
08-14-2022, 03:57 PM
80% of the names I see are like srsly yikes.

Give me a good presidential name that is actually American?

Jon Stewart for President!

Jibartik
08-14-2022, 04:33 PM

yes

magnetaress
08-15-2022, 08:55 AM
Yes absolutely that is perfect Loramin. You are back in m good graces :D

Kaveh
08-16-2022, 12:34 AM
Wesley snipes 2024

Botten
03-20-2023, 05:19 PM
Trump going to get arrested?

aussenseiter
03-21-2023, 12:42 AM
Trump going to get arrested?

good bump. I still have 35 bags of popcorn from my costco run.

Let's watch it all burn!

Jobaber
03-21-2023, 12:43 AM

he keeps dragging his ass he could end up having to run for messiah.

Elizondo
03-21-2023, 12:47 AM
Mara Lago Gestapo Raid

Ha!

Botten
06-13-2023, 03:09 PM

Here is the bet:

Let It Ride

Trump arrested in classified docs investigation

Former President Donald Trump turned himself in Tuesday afternoon at a federal court in Miami after being indicted last week on 37 counts related to a classified documents investigation.

Trump faces federal criminal charges for illegally retaining the nation’s classified Defense secrets. He is also accused of obstructing justice.

While en route to the Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse, Trump said on Truth Social his surrender marked one of the saddest days in the country and again made unsubstantiated claims he is the victim of political persecution.

- Candy Woodall (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/06/13/donald-trump-arraignment-live-updates/70314986007/)

AnnLisbon
06-14-2023, 06:31 PM
I couldn't agree more with these travel precautions. As a student, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement of exploring new places, but taking the time to plan ahead and stay alert is crucial. These tips will definitely help students have a safe and enjoyable travel experience.

BigChief
06-19-2023, 04:47 PM
Traitor Trump the Cunt for electric chair